Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - Ramadan - 1439 AH
20 - 05 - 2018 AD
12:51 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Urgent: Caution and warning to the entire humans

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the enormous throne, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah’s messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, and upon who followed them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

Listen, be aware and understand the word of Allah the Most High: {Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!—(34) Surely it is one of the gravest (misfortunes).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:32-37
{كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

Surely that is a cosmic event that He made it from the major conditions of the Hour and Allah made it from the signs of ratifications for Allah’s khalifa in the earth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who strive for the humans by the decisive Reminder the grand Quran a mighty strive to be free from blame before your Lord, and that they may guard against evil

Perhaps one of the human questioners of the humans would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you have horrified us by the title of this explanatory-statement (Urgent: Caution and warning to the entire humans)”. Then we confirm the warning to the entire mortals from the decisive grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!—(34) Surely it is one of the gravest (misfortunes).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great, will you increase knowledge to us what Allah means by this cosmic event about the completion of the full-moon? Isn’t for each lunar month phases that begins with crescent of the month at the first fore-beginning of the month then after passing fourteen days from the birth of (crescent) of the month where the moon enters in stage of the full-moon on the night of the fifteen of the month, and that is the night of half of the lunar moon, there is no argument between two sane humans about this, and the shepherd knows this also the scholar; in fact the entire humans the literate and the illiterate know it, for the fact it is times appointed for the people altogether, each of the humans can know night of the middle of the month, that is after ending stages of the crescents of the month night after the other, and passing fourteen days exactly them the moon rises at the end of the fourteenth day, then the beginning of the stage of the full-moon phase, to the fact the moon appears as disc for the viewers at the east horizon, while the sun face it by the west horizon to any country on face of the earth, and that night is called night of middle of the lunar month which means night of the fifteenth, and it sets by dawn till through the shade whenever we head west from the honored Mecca center of the earth, and this knows it thousands of the past nations since thousands of years, surely there is no arguing between two among the entire former humans about the first of the full-moon nights after ending of the first stages for the lunar month, and as that after sunset of the fifteenth day the night of the sixteenth as well the full-moon appears a complete disc for the onlookers, and for that the humans call the night of middle of the month and the night of the sixteenth by the white nights, that’s for the fact the moon in it is a complete full-moon for the viewers, if a learned doctorate man or (holder) of a master (degree) dressed as western (suit) and tie also golden sunglasses then this man asks an elderly woman or old man both reach the age of a hundred years old yet they are illiterate do not read nor write, so he would say to them: “Do you know when is middle of the month?”. Then you would find them directly laughing at him, so both would say by one tongue: “Indeed the full-moon happens after finishing the first crescent phases at the end of the fourteenth day, so the moon would rise as a full-moon on the night of the fifteenth, surely that is night of middle the month, a full-moon timed for the people altogether that does not need reading nor writing and neither master nor doctorate, also neither a certificate in the military sciences nor Bisantian, and the full-moon on middle of the month does not need a magnifying telescope nor enlarging binoculars, would the full-moon get hidden for the viewers on the night of full-moon in the mid sky? unless that you are blind can’t see a thing! This has no argument between the entire nations of humans since thousand years.”
{كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾}صدق الله العظيم

Then this literate man owner of a necktie says: “How do you see the moon after sunset on the thirteenth day the night of the fourteenth?”. Then the two elderly reply to him then both say: “We see it an incomplete disc of roundness, surely there is still in it little shortage, at that time we know the sure knowledge that only one phase remained for it and it is till sunset of the fourteenth day, for that you find the people describe the beautiful people (as the moon), for example they say for the infant or the youth (masha Allah) moon of the fourteenth, and they mean by this the moon on the day of the fourteenth the night of the fifteenth to the fact it rises as full moon at the end of the day of the fourteenth by the west horizon while the moon is by the east horizon, at the entering night of middle of the month, surely this thing does not need for arguing between two humans”.

Then this proud man by reading and writing and the certificate of master and doctorate, says: “will you teach me how can I know the end of the month?”. Then the two elderly who keep-up their prayers reply to him, so they would say: “O son, rise from your sleep at dawn of the twenty ninth of the month and if the phase of the moon appeared at dawn of the twenty ninth, then know that you would never see the crescent of the new month after sunset of the twenty ninth because it is not possible to see the crescent of the old month at dawn of the twenty ninth unless exactly after sunset of that day, as for if you did not see the crescent at the end of the month then watch the crescent f the new month from a high place by top of mountain or in an open area vacant from mountains by the west horizon for detecting the crescent after sunset of that day, and if you did not see it then complete the month of thirty days”.

Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni interferes and I say: Glory be to Allah, an old man and elderly woman teach this man with necktie who has doctorate about the knowledge of the appointed times of the crescents! That is confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for the people, and (for) the pilgrimage. And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty. And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:189, so remember the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for the people}Truthful Allah the Great.
{يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأَهِلَّةِ ۖ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ ۗ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَـٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]،
{يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأهلّة قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ} صدق الله العظيم.

Only the difficult sighting is in the sighting of the crescent of the month at its first fore-beginning, so if it is confirmed on any place in the earth surely that night is itself will definitely comes the same night for the first full-moon on the middle of the month for the worlds the night of half of the month. As for who did not see the crescent then the completed the month of thirteen day surely the full moon would be complete as full moon on the night of the fourteenth of their fasting and which it is itself the night of the fifteenth with those of the first sighting.

But — O you elderly man and woman, since you gave fatwa with truth that the full-moon does not need telescope on the night of middle of the month to the fact this is a funny thing to detect the full-moon on the night of the middle of the month by a magnifying telescope unless to who he wants to see the terrains of the moon after the completion of the moon’s daylight, and the magnifying (tool) on the night of full-moon to the fact it is night the middle of the month was not used by the ancient nations since thousands of years; except astronomers of this age! And this is a funny thing makes one laugh from wonder, will the full-moon be hidden for the viewers on night of middle of the month? They would see it a circular disc whether it is far from earth or near. Surely it is circular either big or small the most important thing is the roundness if the moon’s disc, so that is the night of middle of the month when the moon enters the stage of full-moon where the viewers see it circular, as for the owners of telescopes they see minute measurements at the edge of moon’s disc even if only one hour remained for reaching the full moon, so will you calculate an hour of the phase be considered a phase of twenty four hours? Where will you go from Allah’s chastisement, Lord of the worlds? Surely the night of full-moon is the night of middle of the month and would be completing the hours of the minute measurements (of illumination) through that night itself.

But — O you elderly man and woman whose age of a hundred years old; a complete century while they see the crescents of the month: is it possible that the phase of the crescent be completed after passing eleven days only so it would appear at the end of the daylight of the eleven on the night of the twelfth? You might get angry at me then you would say: “Are you mocking us — O this one? Surely the night of middle of the month is the night of the fifteenth after sunset of the fourteenth, so how would the moon get full yet has not passed of the month except eleven days! So if you are truthful by Allah this is indeed a strange thing, how can the moon gets full before the middle by several days? O man, who are you and what is you affair?”.

Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to who are a century (old couple) and I say to both of them: I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, my Lord commanded me in the True vision that I should call out among the humans through the worldwide internet and I say to them: O community of humans, the sun has overtook the moon as fulfillment for a condition from the major conditions of the Hour, and signs of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and my Lord taught me that the overtaking is a warning for the humans and it is that the crescent follows the sun which means that the crescent would be born before the eclipse (pairing) so the sun would meet with it while it’s just a crescent as it happened in many of the months of years ago, and happened in crescent of month of Ramadan for this year of yours 1439 for the lunar year. Indeed, that the night of the middle wherein the moon goes down through the time of dawn till the beginning of shad so that night is the middle of the month. As for the night of the sixteenth, (it is) through the time of shade till sun rise, and as for the night of seventeenth verily the sun would rise while the moon is still high over the west horizon and did not set yet. So let the astronomers know that the True computation is from setting down till setting down as they detect the crescent of the month from after setting down, and for that we speak about setting down of the moon on the night of middle of the month that it is through the call and time of dawn prayer till start of shad especially whenever we head towards the west from the honoured Mecca center of the earth, for the fact the crescent we definitely find it gets late in setting of its full-moon whenever we head west for the fact its rise gets late and for that its setting down gets late whenever for head west away from the honored Mecca. Surely this is the True precise computation for the lunar phases in the Book.

And what I want to say it is that the sun overtook the moon the major overtaking in the crescent of Ramadan for this year of yours 1439, so often the overtaking occurred for many months, praise be to Allah, indeed the far reaching argument is for Allah, and all Muslims pray dawn altogether in (congregation) during Ramadan and stays up the night of it and they see its dawn, to the fact many people do not see dawn only from Ramadan to Ramadan as for during non fasting (days) the middle prayer of Witer passes by them while they are sleeping on purpose from them while they are able because of the existence of technology of the phones and clocks to time his phone to wake him up to do (Fajr) dawn prayer.

Anyway, Allah showed me the heavenly-body (Al-Rajifa) shakes the earth, although of its farness I stood astonished on the rug after I prayed dawn prayer at the time of shade in my room looking at the heavenly-body of chastisement, and I do not see it because of near of roundness of earth and because of its speed that equalled with the blink of my eye, except I know in the True vision that I am looking at the heavenly-body of chastisement in the vision, by Allah — O community of humans, emagin a heavenly-body (huge asteroid) sets off towards the earth by the speed sight so emagin the enormity of its shack in the earth at the time of its arrival to its surface which is by the speed of light. Verily, keep your duty to Allah — O community of Muslims — for you may succeed, and respond to the True caller from your Lord might Allah save you from chastisement of (Al-Taghia) the heavenly-body before Saqar the planet of chastisement that appears for the people from time to time, and I speak to you about the heavenly-body Al-Rajifa before (Al-Radifa) as if I see it near except I call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that I do not point out the date nor the month of its fall and only the appointed time of it is at the time of my prayer for (Fajr) the middle prayer according to the time of Yemen and the honored Mecca where Al-Rajifa wa in the time of shad and the vision was as follows: [After I prayed two units of (Fajr) dawn, I stood up after the salutations then I looked at the northern horizon then I saw Al-Rajifa suddenly and there was no fear in my heart a thing, but I was only surprised from the force of its force and its shack, so I turned-around away from it towards the south west just before it shakes.]
[ بعد أن صليت ركعتي الفجر قمت من بعد التسليم فنظرت إلى الأفق الشمالي فرأيت الراجفة فجأة ولم يكن في قلبي خوفٌ منها شيئاً ولكني كنت مفزوعاً فقط من همّ قوة رجفتها، فاستدرت عنها إلى ناحية الجنوب الغربيّ قبيل أن ترجف ].

And the vision ended before hearing (Al-Rajifa) asteroid, but it cleared to me that Al-Rajifa is inevitable, and I do not limit its appointed time even if I knew it to the fact most people do not understand.
As for the greater planet of chastisement, it will come from the earthly south when Allah pleases, yet the speed of planet Saqar is not as the speed of light; in fact as if it is a civil airplane passes by the sky of the humans’ earth and it rains on earth stones of fire, and I call on Allah to bear witness, the One , the Supreme.

O community of who turn away from Allah’s khalifa to follow the Truth - in ear of sending the Imam Mahdi, indeed the vision is not the argument against you except after fulfilling it; in fact the argument against you is Allah’s messages in the decisive grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a scourge like the scourge of ‘Ad and Thamud.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:13. And it might be the winds of (Al-tour) the mountiness sea before the shake the heavenly-body’s chastisement, what I want to say it is that it got near and Al-Tenoor overflow so the sun’s temperature would rise unusually, and that would come back with disastrous consequences. Against whom Allah pleases.
{فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

And I am the Imam Mahdi, I do not see the Muslims being submitting-Muslims; in fact I see them (misguided) gone astray from the straight path, so who would save them from the painful chastisement? Unless they announce the submission and obedience to Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in era of dialogue before the appearing and empowerment by the painful chastisement, then here they gained the kingship of the world and the kingship of the hereafter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or shall man have what he wishes?(24) But for Allah is the Hereafter and the former (life).(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:24-25
{أَمْ لِلْإِنسَانِ مَا تَمَنَّىٰ ﴿٢٤﴾ فَلِلَّـهِ الْآخِرَةُ وَالْأُولَىٰ ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم].

Verily, any King, Prince or president wants the kingdom of the hereafter the former then let him announce his allegiance on his satellite channel -fearing from Allah - that he pledge allegiance to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then I would announce the good news to him that Allah will increase him strength to his strength. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And, O my people, ask forgiveness of your Lord, then turn to Him, He will send on you clouds pouring down abundance of rain and add strength to your strength, and turn not back, guilty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:52
{وَيَا قَوْمِ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُم مِّدْرَارًا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَىٰ قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلَا تَتَوَلَّوْا مُجْرِمِينَ ﴿٥٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:7
{وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

Also confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {This is because Allah never changes a favour which He has conferred upon a people until they change their own condition — and because Allah is Hearing, Knowing —(53) In the manner of the people of Pharaoh, and those before them. They rejected the messages of their Lord, so We destroyed them for their sins. And We drowned Pharaoh’s people and they were all wrongdoers.(54) Surely the vilest of beasts in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe.(55) Those with whom you make an agreement, then they break their agreement every time, and they keep not their duty.(56) So if you overtake them in war, scatter by them those who are behind them, that they may be mindful.(57) And if you fear treachery on the part of a people, throw back to them (their treaty) on terms of equality. Surely Allah loves not the treacherous.(58) And let not those who disbelieve think that they can outstrip (Us). Surely they cannot escape.(59) And make ready for them whatever force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you know not — Allah knows them. And whatever you spend in Allah’s way, it will be paid back to you fully and you will not be wronged.(60) And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in Allah. Surely He is the Hearer, the Knower.(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:53-61
{ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمْ يَكُ مُغَيِّرًا نِّعْمَةً أَنْعَمَهَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ ۙ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٥٣﴾ كَدَأْبِ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ ۙوَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ فَأَهْلَكْنَاهُم بِذُنُوبِهِمْ وَأَغْرَقْنَا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ ۚ وَكُلٌّ كَانُوا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿٥٤﴾ إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتَّ مِنْهُمْ ثُمَّ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَهُمْ فِي كُلِّ مَرَّةٍ وَهُمْ لَا يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٥٦﴾ فَإِمَّا تَثْقَفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْحَرْبِ فَشَرِّدْ بِهِم مَّنْ خَلْفَهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَذَّكَّرُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾ وَإِمَّا تَخَافَنَّ مِن قَوْمٍ خِيَانَةً فَانبِذْ إِلَيْهِمْ عَلَىٰ سَوَاءٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْخَائِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَبَقُوا ۚ إِنَّهُمْ لَا يُعْجِزُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَأَعِدُّوا لَهُم مَّا اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن قُوَّةٍ وَمِن رِّبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدُوَّ اللَّـهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِن دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنفِقُوا مِن شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٠﴾ وَإِن جَنَحُوا لِلسَّلْمِ فَاجْنَحْ لَهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, do not limit the date and month of chastisement and abide by the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: When will this threat be (executed), if you are truthful?(25) Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:25-26, surely by Allah, then by Allah it is not from the interest of the Mahdiship call of limiting the date and month of the chastisement.
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٢٥﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك]

Thus we command you by focussing on this explanatory-statement and delivering it through the twitter and facebook also all means of technical media as much as you can, and I know that the best foremost supporters are indeed in astonishment from the senior scholars of the Muslims and their leaders for why they they do not see the evident clear Truth as the clearness of the sun in the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as we the supporters see it. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and I say: O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, that is because the lake of keeping duty to Allah and lack of wishing to follow the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, if you keep your duty to Allah, He will grant you a distinction and do away with your evils and protect you. And Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:29
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

Indeed, by Allah, would never see the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except who turn to their Lord to make their hearts see and to not make it obscure to them, and to aid them with light in their hearts to differentiate with it between the Truth and falsehood, so are they equal, the blind and who see? And whoever Allah did not give him light, he has no light. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And to whom Allah did not give him light, he has no light.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:40
{وَمَن لَّمْ يَجْعَلِ اللَّـهُ لَهُ نُورًا فَمَا لَهُ مِن نُّورٍ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Say: Are the blind and the seeing alike? Do you not think?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:50
{قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

Also confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if We had made it a Quran in a foreign tongue, they would have said: Why have not its messages been made clear? What! a foreign (tongue) and an Arab! Say: It is to those who believe a guidance and a healing, and those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears and it is obscure to them. These are called to from a place afar.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:44

{وَلَوْ جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا أَعْجَمِيًّا لَّقَالُوا لَوْلَا فُصِّلَتْ آيَاتُهُ ۖأَأَعْجَمِيٌّ وَعَرَبِيٌّ ۗ قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هُدًى وَشِفَاءٌ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ فِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرٌ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ عَمًى ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُنَادَوْنَ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٤٤﴾}صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

And Allah would never guide heart of a servant so He would make his heart see that it it is the Truth until he wishes following the Truth and turn to his Lord (asking Him) to guide his heart to the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
{اللَّـهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

So whoever searched hoping from his Lord to make him see the ways of the Truth surely Allah will guide him to the True way. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69
{وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

..O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness

And you should know the most certain knowledge that the sanctity of the Sacred Masjed in the book of Allah is as the sanctity of the remote Masjed (Al-Aqsa), and in this the wisdom rest of traveling by night of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- initially from the Sacred Masjed to Al-Aqsa the remote Masjed, to the fact both are blessed and forbidden for the who bear witness against themselves by disbelieving in Allah and his Book. since the sanctity of the Sacred Masjed as the sanctity of the remote Masjed (Al-Aqsa) in Allah’s Book, for that Allah the Most High said: {Glory to Him Who carried His servant by night from the Sacred Masjed to the remote Masjed (Al-Aqsa), whose precincts We blessed, that We might show him of Our signs! Surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:1
{سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَىٰ بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الْأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:1].

O you president Abdul Fattah Al-Sisi, verily open the passage of Rafah if you fear Allah, then remember the word of Allah the Most High: {..Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:13
{أَتَخْشَوْنَهُمْ ۚ فَاللَّـهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَوْهُ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

As for if the Jews are most fearing than Allah in your heart then you will know that Allah Severe in punishment and you would never find besides Allah a loyal-friend nor a supporter; you and whoever of your ilk, only that you announce that you do not fear in Allah’s cause a blame of a sensor, also you open the passage of Rafah throughout the 24 hours, and who of the Egyptian people wants to go for fighting with the Palestinian people to defend the sanctity of (Al-Aqsa) the remote Masjed, surely your reward is incumbent upon Allah, even if you did not send an army, as for you do not have mercy and you do not let Allah’s mercy comedown then I announce to you A painful chastisement and whoever is upon your ilk, and we still think good in you so put your hands in the hand of the kind man Erdogan — O community Arab leaders, as well put your hands with the hands of the entire leaders of the Christians who hate the policy of Allah enemy and your enemy and enemy of the Christians (both) Donald Trump and Putin the Russian president, and if Allah killed Donald trump then Bush JR has more right in the presidency of America; he has changed.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?34886

اقتباس المشاركة 287211 من موضوع عــــاجل : تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ لكافة البشر ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
05 - رمضان - 1439 هـ
20 - 05 - 2018 مـ
12:51 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=287183

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

عــــاجل : تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ لكافة البشر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم رَبّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة رُسل الله أجمعين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وعلى من تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

اسمعوا وعوا واعقلوا قول الله تعالى:
{كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

فذلك حدثٌ كونيٌّ جعله من أشراط الساعة الكبرى وجعله الله من آيات التصديق لخليفة الله في الأرض الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الذي يجاهد البشر بمحكم الذكر القرآن العظيم جهاداً كبيراً معذرةً إلى ربّكم ولعلهم يتقون.

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين من البشر أن يقول: يا ناصر محمد اليماني لقد أفزعتنا بعنوان هذا البيان (عاجل ... تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ لكافة البشر)
فمن ثم تؤكد النذير لكافة البشر من محكم القرآن العظيم بقول الله تعالى: {كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم، ألا تزيدنا علماً ما يقصد الله بهذا الحدث الكوني عن تمام البدر؟ أليس لكل شهرٍ قمريٍّ منازل يبدأ بهلال الشهر في غرّة الشهر الأولى ومن بعد مضي أربعة عشر يوماً من ميلاد الشهر يدخل القمر في مرحلة الإبدار ليلة الخامس عشر من الشهر، وتلك ليلة النصف من الشهر القمريّ لا جدال فيها بين اثنين من البشر العقلاء، ويعلم بذلك راعي الغنم والعالِم؛ بل يعلمها كافة البشر القارئ والأميّ، كون مواقيت الأهلّة هي للناس جميعاً يستطيع كلّ البشر معرفة ليلة النصف من الشهر وذلك بعد انتهاء مراحل أهلّة الشهر ليلةً بعد أخرى، وبعد مضي أربعة عشر يوماً تماماً فمن ثم يشرق القمر في آخر نهار يوم الرابع عشر، فمن ثم يدخل بدْء مرحلة طور القمر البدر، كون القمر يظهر قرصاً للناظرين بالأفق الشرقيّ والشمس تقابله بالأفق الغربيّ لأيّ دولةٍ ما على وجه الأرض، وتسمّى تلك الليلة ليلة النصف من الشهر القمريّ أي ليلة الخامس عشر، ويغرب بالفجر إلى خلال الظلّ كلما اتّجهنا غرباً من مركز الأرض مكة المكرمة. وهذا تعلمه آلاف الأمم الماضية منذ آلاف السنين فلا جدال بين اثنين في كافة البشر الأولين في أول ليالي الإبدار من بعد انتهاء أطوار الأهلّة الأولى للشهر القمريّ وكذلك بعد غروب شمس يوم الخامس عشر ليلة السادس عشر كذلك يظهر بدراً لا يزال قرصاً مكتملاً للناظرين، ولذلك يسمّي البشر ليلة النصف من الشهر وليلة السادس عشر بالليالي البيض، وذلك كون القمر فيها بدراً مكتملاً للناظرين، ولو أنّ رجلَ دكتوراه أو ماجستير متعلمٌ ولابس إفرنجي وكرافتة ونظاراتٍ شمسيّةٍ ذهبيّةٍ فمن ثم يَسأل هذا الرجل الدكتوراه امرأةً عجوزاً أو رجلاً شيبة يبلغان من العمر مائة عامٍ وهم أميّون لا يقرأون ولا يكتبون، فيقول لهما: "هل تعلمان متى ليلة النصف من الشهر؟"، فمن ثم تجدهم مباشرةً يضحكون عليه فيقولان له بلسانٍ واحدٍ: "إنّ القمر البدر يحدث بعد انقضاء أهلّة الشهر الأولى في آخر نهار يوم الرابع عشر فيشرق القمر بدراً ليلة الخامس عشر، فتلك هي ليلة النصف من الشهر قمراً بدراً مُوَقّتاً للناس أجمعين لا يحتاج للقراءة ولا للكتابة ولا شهادة ماجستير ولا دكتوراه ولا شهادة في العلوم العسكريّة ولا البيزنطيّة ولا يحتاج القمر البدر ليلة النصف من الشهر إلى التليسكوب المكبِّر ولا النظارات المُكبّرة، فهل يَخفى القمر البدر للناظرين ليلة القمر البدر في وسط السماء؟ إلا أن تكون أعمى البصر كفيفاً لا تُبصر شيئاً! وهذا لا جدل بين كافة أمم البشر منذ آلاف السنين.

فمن ثم يقول هذا الرجل القارئ صاحب الكرافتة: "وكيف ترون القمر بعد غروب شمس يوم الثالث عشر ليلة الرابع عشر؟"، فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه العجوزان فيقولان: "نراه ليس قرصاً كامل الاستدارة فلا يزال فيه نقصٌ قليلٌ، فحينها نعلم علم اليقين أنه تَبَقّتْ له منزلةٌ واحدةٌ فقط وهي إلى غروب شمس اليوم الرابع عشر، ولذلك تجد من الناس من يصف الجميل من الناس فمثلاً يقولون للطفل أو الصبي ما شاء الله قمر أربعة عشر، ويقصدون بذلك قمر يوم أربعة عشر ليلة الخامس عشر كونه يشرق القمر البدر في آخر نهار اليوم الرابع عشر والشمس بالأفق الغربيّ والقمر بالأفق الشرقيّ عند دخول ليلة النصف من الشهر، فهذا شيء لا يحتاج للجدل بين اثنين من البشر".

فمن ثم يقول هذا الرجل المتفاخر بعلم القراءة والكتابة وشهادة الماجستير والدكتوراه: "ألا تُعلّمانني كيف أعلم نهاية الشهر؟"، فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه العجوزان المصلّيان فيقولان: "قُمْ من منامك يا بني فجر التاسع والعشرين من الشهر فإذا منزلة القمر ظهرت فجر تسعةٍ وعشرين فاعلم أنك لن ترى هلال الشهر الجديد من بعد غروب شمس يوم تسعةٍ وعشرين لأنه لا يمكن أن ترى هلال الشهر القديم فجر تسعة وعشرين إلا أن يكون إتماماً بعد غروب شمس ذلك اليوم، وأما إذا لم ترَ هلالَ آخرِ الشهر فراقب هلال الشهر الجديد من مكانٍ عالٍ برأس جبلٍ أو في منطقةٍ مفتوحةٍ خاليةٍ من الجبال بالأفق الغربيّ لتحري الهلال بعد غروب شمس ذلك اليوم، وإذا لم ترَه فأتمّ الشهر ثلاثين يوماً".

فمن ثم يتدخل الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: سبحان الله، رجلٌ شيبة وعجوزٌ امرأةٌ يعلّمان هذا الرجل صاحب الكرافتة الدكتوراه بعلم مواقيت الأهلّة! وذلك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأَهِلَّةِ ۖ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ ۗ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَـٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]، فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى: {يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأهلّة قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ} صدق الله العظيم.

وإنما الرؤية الصعبة في رؤية هلال الشهر بغرّته الأولى، فإذا ثبتت على أيّ مكانٍ في الأرض فتلك الليلة نفسها حتماً تأتي نفسها ليلة النصف من الشهر للقمر البدر الأول للعالمين ليلة النصف من الشهر، وأمّا الذين لم يشهدوا الهلال فأتمّوا الشهر ثلاثين يوماً فيكتمل البدر ليلة الرابع عشر من صيامهم والتي هي نفسها ليلة الخامس عشر لدى أصحاب الرؤية الأولى.

ولكن يا أيها الشيبة والعجوز بما أنكم أفتيتم بالحقّ أنّ القمر البدر لا يحتاج إلى تليسكوب ليلة النصف من الشهر كون هذا شيء مضحكٌ أن تتم مراقبة القمر البدر ليلة النصف من الشهر بالتليسكوب المكبِّر إلا لمن يريد أن يرى تضاريس القمر بعد اكتمال نهار القمر، ولم تستخدم الأمم الأولى المجهر المكبر ليلة البدر كونها ليلة النصف من الشهر منذ آلاف السنين؛ إلا علماء فلك هذا الزمان! وإنّ هذا لشيءٌ مضحكٌ من العجب، فهل يخفى على الناظرين ليلة البدر ليلة النصف من الشهر يرونه قرصاً دائريّاً سواء يكون بعيداً عن الأرض أم قريباً؟ فهو دائريٌّ يكبر أو يصغر فأهم شيءٍ استدارة قرص القمر، فتلك ليلة النصف من الشهر يدخل القمر طور البدر يراه الناظرون مستديراً، وأمّا أصحاب التلسكوبات فقد يرون شعيرات بأطراف قرص القمر ولو لم يكن مُتَبَقٍ لوصول بدر التمام غير ساعةٍ واحدةٍ فقط، فهل يجوز أن تحسبوا الساعة منزلة تحسب منزلة 24 ساعة؟ فأين تذهبون من عذاب الله رَبّ العالمين؟ فليلة البدر هي ليلة النصف من الشهر ويستكمل البدر تمام شعيرات الساعات خلال تلك الليلة نفسها.

ولكن يا أيها العجوز والشيبة اللذان عمرهما مائة عام؛ قرنٌ كاملٌ وهما يرون أهلّة الشهر: فهل ممكن أن يكتمل منازل الأهلّة بعد مضي أحد عشر يوماً فقط فيظهر آخر نهار الحادي عشر ليلة الثاني عشر؟ فربما تغضبان مني فتقولان: "فهل تهزأ بنا يا هذا؟ فليلة النصف هي ليلة الخامس عشر بعد غروب شمس الرابع عشر، فكيف يبدر القمر ولم يمضِ من الشهر غير أحد عشر يوماً! فإن كنت صادقاً فتالله إن هذا لشيء عجاب، فكيف يبدر القمر قبل ليلة النصف بعدة ليالٍ؟ فمن أنت يا رجل وما شأنك؟".

فمن ثمّ يردّ على أصحاب القرن المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول لهما: إنّني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أمرني ربي بالرؤيا الحقّ أن أنادي في البشر عبر الإنترنت العالميّة وأقول لهم: يا معشر البشر لقد أدركت الشمس القمر تصديقَ شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكُبر وآيات التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، وعلّمني ربي أنّ الإدراك نذيرٌ للبشر وهو أن يتلو الهلال الشمس أي يولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف (الاقتران) فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال كما حدث في كثيرٍ من أشهر السنين، وحدث في هلال شهر رمضان هذا لعامكم هذا 1439 للسنة القمريّة، ألا وإنّ ليلة النصف يغرب فيها القمر خلال ميقات صلاة الفجر إلى بداية ميقات الظلّ فتلك ليلة النصف من الشهر، وأما ليلة السادس عشر فخلال ميقات الظلّ إلى طلوع الشمس، وأمّا ليلة السابع عشر فتشرق الشمسُ والقمر لا يزال عالياً عن الأفق الغربيّ ولن يغرب بعد، فليعلم علماء الفلك أنّ الحساب الحقّ هو من الغروب إلى الغروب كما يراقبون هلال الشهر من بعد الغروب، ولذلك نتكلم عن غروب القمر ليلة النصف من الشهر أنه خلال نداء وميقات صلاة الفجر إلى بدْء الظلّ وخصوصاً كلّما اتّجهنا إلى ناحية الغرب من مركز الأرض مكة المكرمة كون الهلال حتماً نجده يتأخّر في غروب بدره كلما اتّجهنا غرباً كونه يتأخّر شرقاً ولذلك يتأخّر في غروبه كلما اتّجهنا غرباً من مكة المكرمة، فذلك هو الحساب الدقيق الحقّ للمنازل القمريّة في الكتاب.

وما أريد قوله لكافة البشر هو أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر الإدراك الأكبر في هلال رمضان لعامكم هذا 1439، فلكم حدث الإدراك لكثيرٍ من الشهور، والحمد لله إنّ لله الحجّة البالغة فجميع المسلمين يصلّون الفجر جميعاً في رمضان ويسهرون ليله ويرون فجره، كون كثير من الناس لا يرون الفجر إلا من رمضان إلى رمضان وأمّا في الفطر فتمرّ عليهم صلاة الوتر الوسطى وهم نائمون بتعمدٍ منهم وهم قادرون بسبب وجود التقنية للهواتف والساعات أن يُؤقِّت هاتفه ليُوقظه لأداء صلاة الفجر.

وعلى كل حالٍ، لقد أراني الله كويكب الراجفة يرجف بالأرض، ورغم بعده وقفت مذهولاً على السجادة بعد أن صليت صلاة الفجر في ميقات الظلّ في غرفتي ناظراً إلى كويكب العذاب، وأنا لا أراه بسبب القرب من كروية الأرض وبسبب سرعته التي تساوت بلمح بصري، غير أني أعلم في الرؤيا الحقّ أني أنظر لكويكب العذاب. فبالله عليكم يا معشر البشر تخيلوا كويكباً (نيزك ضخم) ينطلق صوب الأرض بسرعة البصر فتخيلوا عظمة رجفته في الأرض حين وصوله إلى سطحها وهو بسرعة الضوء، فاتقوا الله يا معشر المسلمين لعلكم تفلحون، واستجيبوا لداعي الحقّ من ربكم لعلّ الله ينجّيكم من عذاب كويكب الطاغية من قبل عذاب كوكب سقر اللواحة للبشر، وأكلّمكم عن كويكب الراجفة من قبل الرادفة فكأني أراها قريباً غير أني أُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أني لا أحدد لا تاريخَ ولا شهرَ وقوعها وإنما ميقاتها الزمنيّ في ميقات صلاتي للصلاة الوسطى بحسب توقيت اليمن ومكة المكرمة كانت الرجفة في ميقات الظلّ وكانت الرؤيا كما يلي:
[ بعد أن صليت ركعتي الفجر قمت من بعد التسليم فنظرت إلى الأفق الشمالي فرأيت الراجفة فجأة ولم يكن في قلبي خوفٌ منها شيئاً ولكني كنت مفزوعاً فقط من همّ قوة رجفتها، فاستدرت عنها إلى ناحية الجنوب الغربيّ قبيل أن ترجف ].

وانتهت الرؤيا قبل سماع الرجفة، ولكن تبيّن لي أن الراجفة حتميّة، ولا أحدد لكم ميعادها حتى ولو كنت أعلمه كون أكثر الناس لا يعقلون.
وأما كوكب العذاب الأكبر فيأتي من الجنوب الأرضي حين يشاء الله، ولم تكن سرعة كوكب سقر كسرعة الضوء؛ بل كأنه طائرةٌ مدنيّةٌ تمرّ بسماء أرض البشر وتمطر على الأرض حجارةً من نار، وأشهدُ الله الواحد القهار.

ويا معشر المعرضين - في عصر بعث الإمام المهديّ - عن خليفة الله إلى اتّباع الحقّ، إن الرؤيا ليست الحجّة عليكم إلا من بعد تصديقها؛ بل الحجّة عليكم آيات الله في محكم القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت]. وقد تكون رياح بحر الطور قبل رجفة كويكب العذاب، وما أريد قوله أنه اقترب وفار التنور فترتفع حرارة الشمس على غير العادة، ويعود ذلك بعواقبَ وخيمةٍ على من يشاء الله.

وإني الإمام المهديّ لا أرى المسلمين مسلمين؛ بل أراهم ضُلّالاً عن الصراط المستقيم، فمن يقيهم من عذابٍ أليمٍ؟ إلا أن يعلنوا الخضوع والطاعة لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور والتمكين بعذابٍ أليمٍ فهنا يربحون مُلك الدنيا ومُلك الآخرة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَمْ لِلْإِنسَانِ مَا تَمَنَّىٰ ﴿٢٤﴾ فَلِلَّـهِ الْآخِرَةُ وَالْأُولَىٰ ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم].

فأيّ مَلك أو أمير أو رئيس يريد مُلك الآخرة والأولى فليعلن بيعته في قناته الفضائيّة - خشية من الله - أنه يبايع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، فمن ثم أُبشّره بأنّ الله سوف يزيده قوةً إلى قوته. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَا قَوْمِ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُم مِّدْرَارًا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَىٰ قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلَا تَتَوَلَّوْا مُجْرِمِينَ ﴿٥٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمْ يَكُ مُغَيِّرًا نِّعْمَةً أَنْعَمَهَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ ۙ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٥٣﴾ كَدَأْبِ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ ۙوَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ فَأَهْلَكْنَاهُم بِذُنُوبِهِمْ وَأَغْرَقْنَا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ ۚ وَكُلٌّ كَانُوا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿٥٤﴾ إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتَّ مِنْهُمْ ثُمَّ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَهُمْ فِي كُلِّ مَرَّةٍ وَهُمْ لَا يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٥٦﴾ فَإِمَّا تَثْقَفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْحَرْبِ فَشَرِّدْ بِهِم مَّنْ خَلْفَهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَذَّكَّرُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾ وَإِمَّا تَخَافَنَّ مِن قَوْمٍ خِيَانَةً فَانبِذْ إِلَيْهِمْ عَلَىٰ سَوَاءٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْخَائِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَبَقُوا ۚ إِنَّهُمْ لَا يُعْجِزُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَأَعِدُّوا لَهُم مَّا اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن قُوَّةٍ وَمِن رِّبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدُوَّ اللَّـهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِن دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنفِقُوا مِن شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٠﴾ وَإِن جَنَحُوا لِلسَّلْمِ فَاجْنَحْ لَهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور فلا تحددوا تاريخ وشهر العذاب والتزموا بقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٢٥﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك]، فوالله ثم والله ليس من صالح الدعوة المهديّة تحديد تاريخ وشهر العذاب.

وكذلك نأمركم بالتركيز على هذا البيان وتبليغه عن طريق تويتر والفيسبوك وكلّ وسائل الإعلام التقنيّة ما استطعتم إلى ذلك سبيلاً وأعلم أنّ الأنصار السابقين الأخيار لفي دهشةٍ من علماء المسلمين الكبار وقاداتهم لماذا لا يبصرون الحقّ الجليّ الواضح وضوح الشمس في بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كما نراه نحن الأنصار. فمن ثمّ يردّ عليهم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: يا أحبابي في الله إن ذلك بسبب عدم تقوى الله وعدم تمني اتّباع الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

ألا والله لا ولن يبصر البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلا الذين ينيبون إلى ربهم ليبصّر قلوبهم أن لا يجعله عليهم عمًى وأن يمدّهم بنورٍ في قلوبهم ليفرّقوا به بين الحقّ والباطل، فهل يستوي الأعمى والبصير؟ ومن لم يجعل الله له نوراً فما له من نورٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَن لَّمْ يَجْعَلِ اللَّـهُ لَهُ نُورًا فَمَا لَهُ مِن نُّورٍ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا أَعْجَمِيًّا لَّقَالُوا لَوْلَا فُصِّلَتْ آيَاتُهُ ۖأَأَعْجَمِيٌّ وَعَرَبِيٌّ ۗ قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هُدًى وَشِفَاءٌ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ فِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرٌ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ عَمًى ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُنَادَوْنَ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

ولن يهدي الله قلب عبدٍ فيُبصر قلبه أنه الحقّ حتى يتمنّى اتّباع الحقّ وينيب إلى ربّه ليهدي قلبه إلى الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {اللَّـهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

فمن بحث راجياً من ربه أن يريه سبيل الحقّ فسوف يهديه الله إلى سبيل الحقّ. تصديقا لقول الله تعالى: {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد ..

واعلموا علم اليقين أنّ حرمة المسجد الحرام في كتاب الله كحرمة المسجد الأقصى وفي ذلك تكمن الحكمة من إسراء محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم بادِئ الأمر من المسجد الحرام إلى المسجد الأقصى كونهما مباركان الاثنان ومحرمان على الذين يشهدون على أنفسهم بالكفر بالله وكتابه، وبما أنّ حرمة المسجد الحرام كحرمة المسجد الأقصى في كتاب الله ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَىٰ بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الْأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:1].

فافتح معبر رفح يا أيها الرئيس عبد الفتاح السيسي إن كنت تخاف الله، فتذكروا قول الله تعالى: {أَتَخْشَوْنَهُمْ ۚ فَاللَّـهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَوْهُ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وأما إذا كان اليهود في قلبك أشدّ رهبةً من الله فسوف تعلم أنّ الله شديد العقاب ولن تجد لك من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً أنت ومن كان على شاكلتك إلا أن تعلن أنك لا تخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ وتفتح معبر رفح على مدار 24 ساعةٍ، ومن أراد من الشعب المصري أن يذهب للقتال مع الشعب الفلسطيني للدفاع عن حرمة المسجد الأقصى فأجرك على الله ولو لم ترسل جيشاً، أمّا أنك لا ترحم ولا تترك رحمة الله تنزل فأبشّركم بعذابٍ أليمٍ ومن كان على شاكلتك، ولا نزال نظنّ فيك خيراً فضعوا أيديكم بيد الرجل الطيب أردوغان يا معشر قادة العرب، وكذلك لتضعوا أيدكم بأيدي كافة قادات النصارى الكارهين لسياسة عدوّ الله وعدوّكم وعدوّ النصارى دونالد ترامب وبوتن الرئيس الروسي، وإذا قتلَ اللهُ دونالد ترامب فبوش الأصغر أولى برئاسة أمريكا؛ وقد تغيّر.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله رَبّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..