الموضوع: The Verdict of Imam Mahdi Concerning Hamas.. فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَركة حَماس ..

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
  1. smiling face The Verdict of Imam Mahdi Concerning Hamas.. فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَركة حَماس ..

- 1 -

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 430455 من موضوع The Verdict of Imam Mahdi Concerning Hamas

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

25—08—1430 AH
    16— August— 2009 AD
    12:36 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
    ________

The Verdict of Imam Mahdi Concerning Hamas

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
    :
    { لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ }
    صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:82]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Ma’idah— Verse: 82

And prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon the illiterate and honest prophet, Mohammed, his good family, and followers of the truth till the Day of Judgment

Peace be upon you questioner, regardless you are asking for the truth and do not want anything other than the truth, or you would like to know the ruling of Imam Mahdi concerning Hamas, let me tell you they are the men around al-Aqsa. And I, the Awaited Mahdi, will show enmity towards whoever is belligerent to them and will be loyal to whoever supports them. Whoever among them is righteous and does not betray them, is a true believer. And I ask Allaah by virtue of the fact that there is no God but Him, and by virtue of the fact of His mercy which He has decreed upon Himself, and by virtue of the greatness of His pleasure within to protect them from His enemy and their enemy, and to alleviate their suffering and the suffering of all Muslims and the oppressed around the world by hastening the empowerment of the Awaited Mahdi over all mankind and the debased haters of such matter, in a night. Certainly, Allaah will perfect His light even if the iniquitous hate it. We will surely overpower and defeat their enemy with the permission of Allaah

How can I not support those who fight because they have been wronged, and Allaah is surely able to help them because they were unjustly expelled from their homes? So how can I not support them and be with them? But I do not support whoever commits aggression against disbelievers for being disbelievers, so they kill them for not believing in their faith! Such people are going to be punished according to the limits imposed by Allaah, for He did not order us to force people to become Muslims. I do not and will not allow a man to oppress his fellow man anywhere around the world after my empowerment. And I swear by the Glory and Majesty of Allaah and the great bliss of His pleasure within, that if my brother, the son of my mother and father, killed a disbeliever on the pretext that he was a disbeliever, and he did not assault my brother, I would condemn my brother to decapitation, fearing no blame from anyone

I bear witness to Allaah that I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, am a supporter of Hamas, men around al-Aqsa, only the righteous and patriot ones among them. I fully support those who defend their land and honor around the world. Moreover, I know the fundamental concepts of Jihad in the Qur'an. And Allaah's caliph is not to cause corruption in land or shed blood unjustly. I seek refuge in Allaah to be of those who kill people unjustly on the pretext of their disbelief, for there is no compulsion in accepting Islam. On the contrary, the Awaited Mahdi treats the disbelievers as he treats the Muslims, but I will fight whoever fights my Muslim brothers in their religion or expels them from their land. Thus, the Awaited Mahdi will defend the Muslim against the disbeliever who attacks him. But I swear to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds, if the Muslims attack the disbelievers who do not fight them for the sake of their religion, I will declare war on the Muslims who transgress against the disbelievers, and I shall remove the oppression of the Muslim against the disbeliever and vice versa. Allaah has made injustice unlawful for Himself and has forbidden His servants to practice it. For this reason, I forbid showing hostility toward disbelievers unjustly. The Awaited Mahdi will defend the Muslim against the oppression of the disbeliever, and prevent the aggression against the Muslim from the disbeliever, and I will prevent the aggression from the Muslim against the disbeliever, so I will establish Allaah's limits (Hadd) upon all of them, Muslims and non-Muslims, in spite of them, until I prevent man’s oppression towards his fellow man

And no I will not force people to believe in Allaah because there is no compulsion in religion. Also, in the good treatment of non-Muslims lies a great wisdom from Allaah in the Quran aimed at those who do not fight us in our religion. By justice, kindness, mercy, and good treatment, and when disbelievers see that the Awaited Mahdi is just to them and is dealing with them kindly and does not attempt to be hostile towards them and does not force them to believe in Allaah, they would not find anything within themselves to hold them back from saying: “We bear witness that there is no God but Allaah, and we bear witness that Mohammed is His Messenger”, in complete persuasion because they realized that Islam is the religion of mercy and was revealed by Allaah, the Most Merciful of all. Truthful is Allaah in His Words concerning His honest prophet
    :
    {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٠٧﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Anbiyaa’ — Verse: 107

Perhaps one of those who are not aware of the truth would like to interrupt me and say: “Hold on! did not Allaah say
    :
    {فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥﴾}
    ?
    صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]
    Qur'an — Surah: at-Tawbah— Verse: 05

Allah has ordered us to kill idolaters whenever we find them unless they repent, establish prayers, and give Zakat, therefore let them go.” Then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's mercy for all people replies to you and says: May Allaah confound you! How could you say against Allaah what you do not know, then you will carry the burdens of the ignorants who kill people unjustly? May Allaah curse you for calling for the killing people unjustly, and prepare for you a humiliating torment, if your ruling caused the death of many people whom Allaah did not order you to kill. Come let me teach you the true clarification of the previously mentioned verse: It was revealed because Allaah has ordered idolaters to never come close to Mecca or the Holy Mosque until the Day of Judgment, so that the Holy Mosque becomes exclusively for Muslims. He commanded all those who ascribe partners with Allaah to leave Mecca, whether they were disbelievers, Jews, or Christians who do not follow the true religion. They have been prohibited from coming close to the Holy Mosque after Ḥajjat al-Wadāʿ (Farewell Hajj), and Allaah gave them time to evacuate until the end of the Islamic month of Muharram. If the month ends and they are still in Mecca, Allaah has commanded the Muslims to kill them even if they are clinging to the curtain of the Kaaba, except for those who convert to Islam, repent, establish prayer, and pay Zakat, they should be released and you do not have the right to call them non-Muslims! They also have the right to go to the Holy Mosque like Muslims. However, Allaah means in His Words
    :
    {حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ}
    even if they are clinging to the curtain of the Kaaba, while still being idolaters, Allaah ordered the Muslims to kill them for defying the command of Allaah and not leaving their houses and Mecca
    Allaah the Exalted said:
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَـٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٨﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم
    التوبة.
    Qur'an — at-Tawbah— Verse: 28

Whether they are from Quraysh, Christians, Jews, or Magians, Allaah has forbidden them to enter Mecca until the Day of Judgment. Allaah has not given them time after the declaration of disavowal (of idolators) on the day of the Greater Hajj except until the end of the sacred month of Muharram. After the end of Muharram, believers were given orders to kill the idolaters who did not leave Mecca even if they were clinging to the curtains of al-Kaaba. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
    :
    {وَأَذَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ يَوْمَ الْحَجِّ الْأَكْبَرِ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ بَرِيءٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ۙ وَرَسُولُهُ ۚ فَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّـهِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣﴾ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظَاهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٤﴾ فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥﴾ وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].
    Qur'an — at-Tawbah— Verses: 3-6

Let me teach you, O you who do not know what Allaah orders you to do towards those who disbelieve in your religion but did not take your land and prevent you from spreading your dawa. In this case, Allaah has ordered you to be kind and just to them, indeed Allah loves the just. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة]
    Qur'an —Surah: al-Mumtahana— Verse: 08

Given that Allah has ordered you to be kind and just towards disbelievers and to not wrong them, do you think he would order you to kill them? Will you ever fear Him? But be careful, Allaah has forbidden Muslims from establishing any relations, embassy, trade, or becoming loyal to those who fight you in your religion and expel your Muslim brothers from their homes or support their expulsion. Also, Allaah warns you of befriending them and whoever of you does so, the curse of Allaah, the angels, and all people will befall them. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٩﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].
    Qur'an — al-Mumtahana— Verses: 8-9

Having said that: Since Hamas is fighting in defense of their land, honor, and al-Aqsa Mosque, the Awaited Mahdi calls upon Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, and all of mankind to bear witness, and Allaah is sufficient as a witness that I am certainly for them a helper by the permission of Allaah, Lord of the worlds
    “And May Allaah support those who support them, and fail those who fail them. May Allaah bring upon them a disease in their body that doctors cannot cure until they repent to Him since rely, then He heals and forgives them. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.”

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Your brother, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 318899 من موضوع فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ في حَركة حَماس ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    25 – شعبان – 1430 هـ
    16 – 08 – 2009 مـ
    12:36 صباحًا
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى)
    ________

فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَركة حَماس ..

بِسْم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم {لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٨٢]، والصَّلاة والسَّلام على النَّبي الأُمّي الأمين وآله الطيِّبين والتَّابعين للحَقِّ إلى يَوم الدِّين..

السَّلام عليك أيُّها السَّائِل، سواء تَكون سائِلًا بالحَقِّ ولا تُريد غَير الحَقِّ أو تَودّ أن تعلم فتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَرَكة حَماس: ألا إنَّهم هُم الرِّجال حَوْل الأقصَى؛ يُعادي المَهديّ المُنتَظَر مَن عاداهم ويُوالي المَهديّ المُنتَظَر مَن والاهم، أولئك هُم المؤمنون حَقًّا (مَن صَلح منهم ولم يَخُنهم).

"وسألت الله بِحَقِّ لا إله إلَّا هو وبَحقِّ رحمته التي كَتَب على نفسه وبِحَقِّ عَظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن يَحفظهم مِن عَدوِّه وعَدوِّهم ويُفَرّج كُربتهم وكُربة جَميع المُسلمين والمَظلومين في العالَمين بالتعجيل بظهور المَهديّ المُنتَظَر على كافَّة البَشَر في لَيلةٍ والكارِهون مِن الصَّاغرين".

والله مُتِمُّ نوره ولو كَرِه المُجرِمون، وإنَّا فوق عَدوّهم قاهِرون وعليه مُنتَصِرون بإذن الله رَبّ العالَمين.

وكَيْف لا أنصُر الذين يُقاتَلون بأنَّهم ظُلِموا؟! وإنَّ الله على نَصرِهم لَقديرٌ لأنهم أُخرِجوا مِن ديارهم بغير الحَقّ؛ فكيف لا أنصُرهم فأكون معهم بإذن الله؟! ولَكِنّي لا أنصُر مَن يعتَدي على الكافرين بُحجَّة كفرهم فيقتلونهم لأنَّهم كافِرون! أولئك إذا لَم يتوبوا فسوف أُقيم عليهم حَدّ الله بالحَقِّ، فلم يأمرنا الله أن نُكرِه النَّاس حتى يكونوا مُؤمنين، ولا ولن أسمح للإنسان أن يَظلم أخاه الإنسان في مشارِق الأرض ومغارِبها مِن بعد النَّصر والظهور، وأُقسِمُ بِعِزَّة الله وجلاله وعظيم نعيم رضوانه لو أنّ أخي ابن أمي وأبي قَتَل كافِرًا بحجَّة أنه كافرٌ ولم يعتدِ الكافرُ على أخي لحكمتُ على أخي بالصَّلب ولا أُبالي ولا أخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ.

وأشهَدُ لله أنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ النَّاصِر لِحَماس (رِجال حَول الأقصى؛ مَن صَلح منهم ولم يَخُنهم)، فأنا مع الذين يُدافِعون عن أرضهم وعِرضهم في جميع مَشارِق الأرض ومغارِبها، وأعلم كيف تكون أُصول الجِهاد في الكِتاب، ولم يجعل الله خليفته يُفسِد في الأرض ولا يسفك دِماء النَّاس بغير الحقّ، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون مِن الذين يقتلون النَّاس بغير الحَقِّ بحُجَّة كُفرهم؛ فلا إكراه في الدين، بل يُعامِل المَهديُّ المُنتَظَر الكافرين كَما يُعامِل المُسلمين، ولكنّي أُقاتِل مَن يُقاتِل إخواني المُسلمين في دينهم أو يُخرجهم مِن أرضهم؛ فيدافع المهديّ المنتظر عن المُسلِم ضِدّ مَن يعتَدي عليه مِن الكُفَّار، ولكنّي أُقسِمُ بالله رَبّ العالَمين لو يعتدي المُسلِمون على الكُفَّار الذين لم يقاتلوهم في دينهم لَأُعلِنُ الحَرْب على المُسلمين المُعتَدين على الكافِرين وأرفَع ظُلْم المُسلِم على الكافِر وأرفع ظُلْم الكافِر عن المُسلِم، وقد حَرَّم الله على نفسه الظُّلْم وجعله مُحَرَّمًا بين عباده ولذلك نُحَرِّم الاعتداء على الكافِر بِغير الحَقّ، ويدافع المَهديّ المُنتَظَر مع المسلم مِنْ ظُلم الكافر فيمنَع الاعتداء على المُسلِم مِن الكافِر، وأمنَع الاعتداء مِن المسلم على الكافر فأُقيم حُدود الله عليهم جميعًا (المسلمين والكافرين) وهم صاغِرون حتى أمنَع ظُلْم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان. ولا ولُن أُكرِه النَّاس على الإيمان بالرَّحمن؛ فلا إكراه في الدِّين.

وفي المُعاملة الحَسَنة للكافرين حِكمةٌ من الله بالغةٌ في الكِتاب للذين لا يحاربوننا في الدِّين، وبطريقة العَدْل والإحسان والرَّحمة والمُعامَلة الحَسَنة حين يرى الكافِرون أنَّ المهديّ المُنتَظر يبرّهم ويُقسِط إليهم ولم يُعادِهم ولم يُجبِرهم على الإيمان بالرَّحمن فلا يجدون في أنفسهم إلا أن يقولوا: "نشهَدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهَدُ أنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رسول الله" باقتناعٍ من ذات أنفسهم لأنهم عَلموا أنَّ هذا دينُ الرَّحمة من الله أرحم الرَّاحمين، وصدق الله ورسوله النبيّ الأمين:
    {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٠٧} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ولربما يَوَدّ أحَد الذين لا يعلمون أن يقاطعني فيقول: "مهلًا مهلًا، ألم يَقُل الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]؟ فقد أمرنا الله أن نقتل المُشركين حيث وجدناهم إلَّا أن يتوبوا وأقاموا الصَّلاة وآتوا الزَّكاة فَخَلُّوا سبيلهم"، ومِن ثمَّ يرُدّ عليه الإمام المهدي - رحمة الله للناس جميعًا - وأقول: قاتلَك الله، كيف تقول على الله ما لا تعلَم وتُفتي على الله بِما لا تعلم فتحمِل وِزر الجاهلين الذين يقتلون الناس بغير الحَقّ؟! ولعنَك الله بفتواك بِقَتْل أنفُس بغير الحَقّ وأعَدّ لك عذابًا مهينًا. إذاً تسبّبَتْ فتواك بقتل أنفُسٍ كثيرةٍ لم يأمركم الله بقتلها، فتعال لِأُعَلِّمك البيان الحَقّ لهذه الآية:

وذلِك لأنّ الله تبرَّأ مِن المُشرِكين بأن لا يقرَبوا مَكَّة والمسجِد الحَرام إلى يوم الدين، وأن يكون المَسجِد الحرام حصريًّا لِمَن أسلَم وآمَن بالله، وأمَر الله المُشركين جميعًا بمُغادرة مَكَّة المُكَرَّمة سواء يكون كافِرًا أو يهوديًّا أو نصرانيًّا لا يدين بدين الحَقّ؛ فقد حرَّم الله عليهم الاقتراب مِن المسجد الحرام من بعد عام حجَّة الوداع ولم
    يمهلهم الله إلَّا إلى آخِر شهر مُحَرَّم، فإذا انسلخ وهم لا يزالون في مكَّة فقد أمر الله المُسلمين بقتلهم حتى لو كانوا مُتعَلِّقين بستار الكعبة إلَّا مَن أسلَم وتاب وأقام الصلاة وآتى الزكاة فهُنا أَخْلُوا سبيله ولا تقولوا له لستَ مُسلمًا! وأصبح له حَقٌّ في المَسجِد الحَرام كما حَقّ المُسلمين. وإنَّما يقصد الله بقوله:
    {حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ} أي: حتى لو كان مُتَعِلقًا بستار الكعبة وهو لا يزال مُشرِكًا ظاهر الأمْر وليس مِن المُسلِمين فقد أمَر الله المُسلِمين بقتله لأنّه تحدَّى أمر ربّه ولم يَخرُج من بيته فيُغادِر مكة، وقال الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلَا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَـٰذَا ۚ وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَاءَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]؛ سواءٌ يكون مِن قُريشٍ أو نصرانيًّا أو يهوديًّا أو مَجوسيًّا فقد حَرَّم الله عليهم مَكَّة المُكَرَّمة إلى يوم الدين، ولم يعطِهم الله مُهلةً مِن بعد إعلان البراءة يَوم الحَجّ الأكبَر إلَّا إلى نهاية شهر مُحَرَّم الحرام، ثُم أحَلّ الله للمؤمنين قَتْل مَن وجَدوه مِن المُشرِكين لَم يُغادِر مَكَّة المُكَرَّمة حتى لو تعلَّق بستار الكعبة، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَذَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ يَوْمَ الْحَجِّ الْأَكْبَرِ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ بَرِيءٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ۙ وَرَسُولُهُ ۚ فَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّـهِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظَاهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٤فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وتعال لأُعَلِّمك يا مَن لا تعلَم ماذا أمرك الله نحو الكافِر بدينك غَير أنَّه لم يعتدِ على أرضك وعِرضك ولَم يمنَع دعوتك: فقد أمركم الله أن تَبَرُّوهم وتُقسطوا إليهم إنَّ الله يُحِب المُقسِطين، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

أفلا تَرون أنَّ الله أمركم أن تَبَرُّوا الكافِرين والقِسْط فيهم فتعدِلوا وحَرَّم الله عليكم ظُلمهم؟ فما بالك بِقَتلِهم؟! أفلا تتَّقون يا معشر الذين لا يعلمون؟ ولكن حَذَاري؛ فإنّ الله قد حرَّم على المُسلمين إقامة أيّ علاقة أو سفارة أو تجارة أو ولاء مع الذين يُحارِبونكم في الدِّين ويُخرجون إخوانكم المُسلِمين مِن ديارهم أو يُظاهِرون على إخراجهم أن تَوَلَّوْهم، ومَن يَتَوَلَّهم منكم فإنّه منهم وإنَّ عليه لعنة الله والملائكة والنَّاس أجمعين، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٩} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

وعليه: فبِما أنَّ حركة حَماس يُقاتِلون دِفاعًا عن أرضهم وعِرضهم والمَسجِد الأقصَى فإنَّ المَهديّ المُنتَظَر يُشهدُ الله الواحِد القَهَّار وكافَّة البَشَر وكَفى بالله شَهيدًا أنّي لَهُم لَمِن النَّاصِرين بإذن الله رَبّ العالَمين.

"ونَصَرَ الله من نَصرهم، وخَذَلَ الله مَن خَذَلهم في نفسه وأصابه الله بِداءٍ في جَسده يَعجَز عنه أطباء البشر حتى يَتوب إلى الله مَتابًا فيشفيه ويغفر له إنَّ رَبّي غَفورٌ رحيمٌ".

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحَمْدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المَهديّ المُنتَظَر ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.

2. افتراضي Behests of the Caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi, to al-Mujahideen¹ in the Land of Palestine.. وصايا خليفة الله المهدي إلى المجاهدين في أرض فلسطين..

- 2 -

اقتباس المشاركة 430187 من موضوع Behests of the Caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi, to al-Mujahideen in the Land of Palestine

23— Rabi’ Awwal— 1445 AH
    08—October— 2023 AD
    06:18 AM

Behests of the Caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi, to al-Mujahideen¹ in the Land of Palestine

¹Muslims who fight on behalf of the faith or the Muslim community

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the One, and the Overpowering. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and Moses, and Aaron, and upon all the messengers of Allaah
    If you stand up for Allaah, He will help you and steadfast your feet (See Qur'an, Surah: Mohammed, Verse:07). I hope Allaah helps the Army of Believers for the liberation of Palestine. I also hope they apply my advice to them years ago, to let go of the different titles of the resistance factions and unite under one title: Army of Believers for Liberating Palestine. Thus, they take Zionists back to their original borders before they invade the Palestinian state. Having moved, the Army of Believers, to liberate Palestine, abide by the following: Any Arab or non-Muslim head of state who seeks to stop the war of liberating Palestine has proven his identity as an aggressive Zionist who wants to give the Zionists an opportunity to realign to defeat the Army of Believers to liberate Palestine which is sacred by the holiness of al-Aqsa Mosque whose surroundings have been blessed by Allaah. Let Arab and non-Arab Muslim heads of state fear Allaah, are they doing this instead of standing up for Allaah and helping the Army of Believers for Liberating al-Masjid al-Aqsa?! And I repeat and remind you that any Arab or non-Arab Muslim leader must not seek to stop the war of the Army of Believers around al-Aqsa Mosque. Whoever Arab or non-Arab Muslim leader seeks to stop the war aimed at liberating Palestine, the sacred by al-Aqsa Mosque, after today has earned the wrath of Allaah, the Angels, and all people. So whoever of the Muslim leaders does this, the Army of Believers to liberate Palestine should not listen to them to be defeated or stop the war before achieving complete and comprehensive victory by liberating the blessed land to its known borders which were established before occupation, after 1948 and 1967 AD. Indeed, Allaah is capable of granting them victory, on the condition that they do not turn their backs to them. Whoever sells themselves to Allaah, He shall buy it with a great price, the heavens of bliss and a greater bliss which is the pleasure of Allaah within. Those who turn their backs and run away have certainly drawn on themselves the anger of Allaah and their abode will be Hellfire and what a terrible resting place it is. Do not hope for martyrdom or be keen on staying alive, but wish for victory and the perfection of the light of Allaah. This is better than hoping for martyrdom because you will die before victory. And know you that whoever goes out to struggle in the cause of Allaah, shall be rewarded whether they become a martyr or die after the victory. They will enter paradise right after their death. However, those who wish to not die except after gaining victory for the sake of the religion of Allaah, perfecting its light, and aggrandizing the Word of Allaah to prevent corruption in the land, their ranks with Allaah are higher and greater if only you knew
    I am not calling you to hate disbelievers, but those who impinge on the sanctities of Allaah and human rights in general. Indeed, Allaah does not like transgressors. I do not order a Muslim to be hostile to disbelievers for not believing in Islam because there is no compulsion in the religion of Allaah. Let them freely worship whatever they like other than Allaah. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏} صدق الله
    العظيم [سورة الزمر]
    Qur'an — Az-Zumar— Verses: 11-16

We must only call people to worship Allaah alone, and He is the one who will call them to account. This is in terms of worshipping Allaah, He is the only One responsible for calling them to account. The heaven is the abode of believers and the hellfire is the abode of disbelievers. However, this does not mean that we should leave people corrupt in the land by infringing the rights of others. Allaah has made obligatory limits (rules) to prevent man's injustice towards his fellow man because a man's money, women, land, and home are preserved rights in the Qur'an. Also, public and private properties are protected in the Book of Allaah, for He does not like corruption. Indeed, the greatest corruption before Allaah is man’s injustice to his fellow man, accordingly, all human rights are protected in the Book of Allaah, whether a Muslim or a disbeliever who does not fight Muslims because of their religion. Anyway, I have already defined and detailed, from the Qur'an, the true meaning of Jihad in the cause of Allaah in many statements using its clear verses
    I hope from Allaah that ‘al-Aqsa Storm’ becomes a decision on victory without defeat, on the condition that they do not stop it until they liberate all of Palestine, for if you do not, there will be a greater corruption on the Earth. To explain, they will not observe toward a believer any pact of kinship or covenant of protection in the blessed land, so inclining towards peace now is a defeat and passing a sentence of genocide upon you so be careful
    O leaders of the Army of Believers to liberate Palestine, beware of stopping the war, and you shall witness the wonders of victory from Allaah because whoever rests in a defensive position even though their enemy is constantly attacking them will be ultimately defeated if they do not attack their enemy until defeating them so they turn their backs and run away from their positions and get out of the out of bounds borders, this is what is called victory. Know that Allaah helps those who fear Him, who do not want to seek superiority on earth or spread corruption, and that the best end is for the righteous. O Army of Believers to liberate Palestine, never hurt a captive, and put them in a safe place until the complete and comprehensive victory, until the end of the war. After this, you either set them free for the sake of Allaah or ask for ransom for the overlords and wealthy ones. I swear by Allaah, if you obeyed Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani you will gain victory and be the triumphant
    I am still reminding you of what I have advised you in a previous statement: do not pray prayers of victory in al-Aqsa Mosque until the explosives beneath it are removed. Do not pray prayers of victory in al-Aqsa Mosque or near it, indeed I am to you a sincere advisor. So do not disobey my command so that victory does not turn into a terrible defeat and they tear you to shreds. Let them not deceive you by stopping the war before liberating every inch of the holy land of Palestine, even if all the countries of the world mediated, they will deceive you all, because none shall seek to stop the war of liberating al-Aqsa Mosque and its surroundings of the land of Palestine, except for those who are enemies of Allaah and His religion, Islam
    I am still commanding you concerning captives, in general, to never torture or kill them or apply the fabricated hadith of the “stone and the tree”. Allaah has never ordered you to kill war captives, and I think that you have many civilian ones so be kind to them and to those who fought with you so you took them captive, therefore abide by the command of Allaah.

Do not let anyone come to deceive you with a verse from the great Qur'an that says: {If the enemy is inclined towards peace, make peace with them} Chapter: 08, Verse: 61, well said but ill-intentioned, because Allaah would never want you to incline towards peace while your land is occupied, until they go back to Tel-Aviv and to wherever they were before invading Palestine. You know your borders before their invasion, but an inclination towards peace in the Qur'an occurs when the invader gets away from you and your lands. But the invader's request for peacemaking, while they are still occupying your land and knowing they are a sinful transgressor is prohibited in the Qur'an, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {فَلاَ تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنتُمُ الْأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَن يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ ‎﴿٣٥﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة محمد]
    Quran— Surah: Mohammed — Verse: 35

O the believing fighting army of Palestine, adhere to the command of Allaah in His Words
    :
    {إِلَّا الَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ إِلَىٰ قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ أَوْ جَاءُوكُمْ حَصِرَتْ صُدُورُهُمْ أَن يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ أَوْ يُقَاتِلُوا قَوْمَهُمْ ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَسَلَّطَهُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ فَلَقَاتَلُوكُمْ ۚ فَإِنِ اعْتَزَلُوكُمْ فَلَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ وَأَلْقَوْا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ فَمَا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏ سَتَجِدُونَ آخَرِينَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَأْمَنُوكُمْ وَيَأْمَنُوا قَوْمَهُمْ كُلَّ مَا رُدُّوا إِلَى الْفِتْنَةِ أُرْكِسُوا فِيهَا ۚ فَإِن لَّمْ يَعْتَزِلُوكُمْ وَيُلْقُوا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ وَيَكُفُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكُمْ جَعَلْنَا لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانًا مُّبِينًا ‎﴿٩١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء]
    Quran— Surah: an-Nisa’ — Verses: 90-91

Whoever refrains from fighting you, should keep their homes as non-Muslim citizens living under the protection of a Muslim state. Among them are Jews who wholeheartedly do not want to fight either you or their own people and want to be safe from your evil and the evil of their own people. So whoever surrenders and pursues peace give them their homes and forgive what has been done because they are now non-Muslim citizens who are living under your protection and they have the same rights as a Palestinian Muslim, so be wise and do not force those who do not want to fight you to fight you. Be wise for whoever is given wisdom has truly been given much good, and if you stand up for Allaah, He will grant you a mighty victory and steadfast your hearts to adhere to His commands in the clear verses of His Book. He is your protector, an excellent Protector, and an excellent Helper. Know with knowledge of certainty that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, do not want superiority and corruption in the land. My empowerment on the world is near by the command of Allaah. Finally, whosoever obeys me, obeys Allaah and His messenger; and he who disobeys me disobeys Allaah and all His messengers
    Your brother, Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

اقتباس المشاركة 431947 من موضوع Allaah will Increase the Temperature to 151 Degrees. {وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾}

05— Rabi’ II— 1445 AH
    20—October—2023 AD
    07:42 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca (Mother of Towns))

Allaah will Increase the Temperature to 151 Degrees.
    {وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُو
    نَ
    ﴿٣٣﴾}
    Qur'an — Surah: an-Nahl— Verse: 33

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the chosen prophet of Allaah, and all the righteous messengers of Allaah, and those who followed their call to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, among the earlier and latter generations, and in the upper assembly till the Day of Judgment

To the entire world, here is the breaking news from Allaah, Lord of the worlds, who chose me to be His caliph on the whole world with its lands and seas. I have been warning you for nineteen years about the approach of Planet Saqar and its passage over the Earth. And I have been very patient that perhaps you may fear Allaah. Nevertheless, you could not care less about Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the Earth, and Arabs and non-Arabs did not give any importance to his Da’wa (call)
    Anyway, let the Zionist evildoers in Palestine, the US, and everywhere receive the tidings of the coming of Planet Saqar (Also known as Nibiru/Planet X). It shall throw them with sparks as huge as castles (See Qur'an Chapter: 77, Verse: 32), and precisely snipes the enemies of Allaah in a blink of an eye. I thank Allaah it sees what is in the hearts of people (See Qur'an, Chapter: 104, Verse:07) so it does not shoot except those whose hearts are devoid of the very fundamentals of mercy and humanity. Woe unto those human devils whose hearts are hardened, so where would they escape? They will never find anything to avert it from upon them

And I challenge them, by the command of Allaah, with Planet Saqar which will obstruct the view of the sky from the Earth. Saqar is a fiery sniper with precise shooting skills, which recognizes the hearts that are devoid of the basic principles of humanity, and their survival is over my dead body

I have also warned you of the bombardment of the Southern Air Cooler of the Earth (the South Pole) by the command of Allaah in 2023 and those who live there experienced no winter this year, nonetheless, people did not acknowledge the arrival of the summer of Saqar in Antarctica
    I have warned you to fear Allaah and submit to His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani before He annihilates Winter in the North Pole too, in 2023 AD (1445 AH). And I forewarned you that I am not just wasting my time in writing but my statements contain the truth from Allaah, my Lord, and yours. In this sense, I announce the challenge from Allaah, by a command from Him, that He will raise the temperature precisely to 151 degrees
    و ما ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎
    ﴿٣٣﴾}

Qur'an — Surah: an-Nahl— Verse: 33
    Allaah wronged them not, but they wronged themselves (Qur'an, Surah: an-Nahl Verse: 33). The Earth has been filled with injustice and oppression, human devils have transgressed all bounds, and people divided into two factions: A faction of human devils whose hearts are devoid of mercy and the principles of humanity that Allaah created people with, because of Allaah's wrath upon them, so their hearts became like stones or even harder because their hearts were devoid of all the principles of human mercy, like the likes of the sinful devilish president Netanyahu, the Head of the extremist Zionist state in the party of Satan. He is not only an enemy of the Palestinians, but an enemy of all the peaceful Jews, and Christians who are closest in affection to the Muslims, and an enemy of Allaah. Human devils are against the peaceful Jews and the Christians who are closest in affection to the Muslims and against those with a living conscience in the worlds. And whoever of the non-Arabs and Arabs supports the Zionist president will have the curse of Allaah, the angels, and all people upon him. Those are cursed by Allaah and cursed by the cursers in the worlds for the most heinous crimes they commit in Honorable Gaza

I call to arms all the Palestinian men whether they are young or old for they have no other option except for fighting. I swear by Allaah the Great, that every believer with an alive heart envies the Palestinian people for being this close to the zionists' transgression against Muslims' sanctities, so be the one united army of believers against those who attack your homes and your sanctities, and liberate your land by fighting the Zionists. What are you afraid of? To be martyrs dwelling in Paradise?! Even if you do not have any weapon, attack the Zionists around you by running zigzag towards them and not in a straight line, therefore, trust Allaah and take their weapon and Allaah will humiliate them instantly and grant you victory over them and remove the rage of the hearts of believers
    I am still commanding you to be kind to the peaceful Jews who want to save themselves from the evil of their people and your evil. Allaah did not give you any authority against them in Palestine or anywhere around the world, for you should not attack any but the wrongdoers who infringe on your homes and sanctities and occupy your land
    O you who calls himself the head of the Lebanese Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, if you are truthful, you must at least liberate your occupied country from the Zionists. It is time to liberate it if you are honest. And I ask you to be good to the peaceful Jews. If you are truthful, this is the most suitable time and chance and do not wait for Iranian orders because if they were honest, they would have participated themselves because we share the same religion, and for defending the sanctity of al-Aqsa Mosque, the sanctified in the Book of Allaah, or at least they would do it out of humanity. However, the massacre of the honorable Gaza will distinguish the evil from the good, among Muslims, by words and actions not just by condemnation, then the reality of the Muslim Arab and non-Arab leaders will become clear, and people shall know all that glitters is not gold. If you do not go out and fight in the cause of Allaah, He will punish you with a painful torment with the evildoers who spread corruption in the land, indeed I am to you an adviser. You are in the last breath of life, if you are grateful, Allaah will increase your glory, and if you disbelieve, then Allaah's torment for you will be severe. This is your last chance, for those of you who are still alive, so you are in the stage of final testing
    Anyway, I am the servant of Allaah and caliph on the whole world, declare that Allaah has subjected His whole kingdom to fight all the enemies of humanity in the worlds, who hate the truth from their Lord and hate Allaah's pleasure, and follow what displeases and angers Him within. The oppressors and willful transgressors are allies of the accursed Satan, who deliberately took him as an ally and they want to extinguish the light of Allaah while they know that it is the truth from their Lord. And I say to them by a command from Allaah: Die in your rage, so what do you think of whomever Allaah is with? Excellent is the Protector, and excellent is the Helper. Allaah refuses but to perfect His light, to the dismay of wrongdoers

I still command the Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine to be kind to the peaceful Jews in general, in Israel or anywhere in the world. Also, be kind to Christians who are closest in affection to the Muslims, and to every human being who has mercy for all of their fellow human beings. Allaah has not sent all prophets, messengers, and His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, but to be a mercy to the world. And He made me an enemy of all devils among the jinn and mankind who are allies with the devil Iblis (Lucifer) while they know he is Satan; their survival is over my dead body. I swear by Allaah the Great, He will join the wicked with each other, and heaps them all together, and puts them into Jahannam. Their end has come and they will not find anything to avert the greatest calamity from upon them, or they shall be turned into pigs before the greatest torment if Allaah wills, and all matters belong to Allaah in decision. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ فَجَعَلْنَاهَا نَكَالًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهَا وَمَا خَلْفَهَا وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].
    Quran— Chapter: 02— Verse: 66

The punishment of the transformation into monkeys was over, and it was a deterrent for their generation and the next generations and a lesson to the God-fearing. And the time has come for the transformation into pigs, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    :
    {قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ هَلْ تَنقِمُونَ مِنَّا إِلَّا أَنْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلُ وَأَنَّ أَكْثَرَكُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللَّهِ ۚ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Ma’idah— Verse:59-60

Anyway, the People of the Book are not equal, and I mean the enemies of Allaah among them who take Muslims as enemies. Also, they are enemies of Christians who are the closest in affection to Muslims. They are also enemies of the peaceful Jews who are at peace with Muslims. They are enemies to every human being who adopts the values of humanity in the world. These are the party of Satan, the enemies of the noble and beautiful human attributions found in a man towards his fellow man because they have deliberately taken Satan as an ally other than Allaah, those are who earned the wrath of Allah in the world

Anyway I do not want to speak too much about topics that I have been addressing for 19 years, but I want to say the promise of Allah has come, and Saturday ,the seventh of October, is still a day of continuous misfortune, and to continuous victories

I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, announce the end of the Zionist State, the enemies of Muslims, peaceful Jews, and Christians, the closest in affection to Muslims, and enemies of all humanitarian men and all human beings who adopt the noble human attributes. And I will not force people to accept Islam because there is no compulsion in the religion of Allah you have your faith and I have mine, and I am ordered to establish justice between all of you. Allaah is my lord and your Lord, no God but Him and we worship nothing other than Him, in line with the word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {شَرَعَ لَكُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّىٰ بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ ۖ أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ ۚ كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ ۚ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ وَمَا تَفَرَّقُوا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى لَّقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُورِثُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة الشورى].
    Quran— Surah: Ash-Shura— Verses: 13-15

O the People of the Book and the whole world, come to a common word between you and us to not worship anything other than Allaah, in line with the word of Allaah the exalted

{إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَهُوَ الْقَصَصُ الْحَقُّ ۚ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِالْمُفْسِدِينَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Verses: 62-64

O Arab leaders and all non-Arab Muslim leaders, I am commanding you in your last chance before Allah annihilates you with torment from Him to fight in the cause of Allaah in the blessed land of Palestine to prevent the crimes against humanity that violated all the laws of war, violated the laws and principles of humanity in the worlds, paved the road to a global chaos and great corruption in the wars between the nations in the worlds, and violated all human rights on every level of criminality

O Arab leaders, I am not waiting for you to empower me, but Allah will empower me against all Mankind by the Planet of torment, Saqar, which you did not believe in its passing because Allaah is making you overlook it thus it comes to you suddenly, and you will not be able to avert it or survive. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الانبياء].
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Anbiyaa— Verses: 37-40

The news of the passage of the planet Saqar has been made clear and eloquent in the clear verses of the Qur'an. And here He is lessening the earth from its edges (the poles) of ice and water, and then from the evildoers in the worlds, so how do you perceive yourselves as victorious?! The answer is in the clear verses of the Qur'an in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الرعد].
    Qur'an — Surah: ar-Raad— Verses: 41-42

Anyway, Allaah will increase the temperature of Planet Saqar so that it sends against you a thermal bomb to increase the temperature of Planet Earth to 151 degrees so that Muslims and the People of the Book may arrive at a certainty concerning the command of Allaah, and atheists believe in the existence of Allaah, and the whole worlds know that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, has been appointed by Allaah as His caliph on the whole world to remove bloodshed and man's injustice towards his fellow man, regardless of his nationality and color. I do not adopt racism, sectarianism, ethnicity, or regionalism. I swear by Allaah Almighty, that there is no difference for me between a Yemeni and a Chinese in terms of rights. All human beings, sons of Adam, are my blood brothers from Eve and Adam. I have always been keen on the guidance of the worlds, but Allaah did not wrong them, they wronged themselves

But perhaps the thermal bomb of planet Saqar will cause people to be aware for it is easier for them to notice the heat instead of dwelling inside Saqar itself. And I do not know why Allaah chose to raise the temperature to this number (151 degrees)! Indeed, He is the Most Knowledgeable and the Wisest, and to Him all matters return in decision. He is the best Helper and Protector
    “ O Allaah, the weak, the helpless, and the astray truthful humanitarians are in your charge, indeed you are more Merciful towards them from me, so make their hearts soon repent to you to forgive them, have mercy on them, guide their hearts and steadfast them after they are guided, O you who Stand between man and his heart. O Allaah, the weak, the helpless, and the astray truthful humanitarians are in your charge, so destroy the enemies of your pleasure within and leave not one of them on Earth, for if you leave them they will misguide your servants. O Allaah, we put you i n front of them and seek refuge in you from their evil. Let them all die in their rage wherever they are, and wherever they hide they will not be able to escape you”
    So flee to Allaah, O servants of Allaah
    :
    {وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾}

[سورة النحل].
    Quran— Surah: an-Nahl— Verse: 33

O Allaah I have delivered the message, O Allaah be my Witness
    Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 431639 من موضوع فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ في حَركة حَماس ..

- 3 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    05 - ربيع الآخر - 1445 هـ
    20 - 10 - 2023 مـ
    07:42 صباحًا
    (بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأم القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=431525

سَوفَ يَرفعُ الله الحَرارةَ إلى (151 دَرجَةً)؛ {وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾} [سورة النحل] ..

بِسْم الله الواحدِ القهَّار، والصَّلاة والسَّلام على مُحَمَّدٍ رسول الله المُختار وكافَّة رُسُل الله الأخيار ومَن تَبِعهم في دعوتهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له في الأوَّلين وفي الآخرين وفي المَلَإ الأعلَى إلى يوم الدِّين، ثُمَّ أمَّا بعد..

يا معَشَر العالَم بأسرِه أجمَعين، إليكُم هذا الخَبَر العاجِل مِن الله رَبِّ العالَمين الذي اصطفاني في الأرض خليفةً على العالَم بأسرِه (بَرّه وبَحره)؛ فَلَكَم حَذَّرتكم من اقتراب كوكَب سَقَر ومروره على كَوكَب الأرض مُنذُ تِسعة عَشر عامًا، وصبرتُ كثيرًا لعلّكم تتَّقون، ولكن للأسف وكأن خليفة الله في الأرض ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لَم يَكُن شيئًا مذكورًا، ولم يُقِم العالَمين (العَرَب والعَجَم) لخليفة الله ودعوته وزنًا.

وعلى كُلِّ حالٍ، فليبشِر المُجرِمون الصَّهاينة في فلسطين وفي أمريكا وفي كُلِّ مكانٍ في العَالَمين بقدوم كَوكَب سقر؛ تَرميهم بِشَرَرٍ كالقَصْرِ؛ تَقنِص أعداء الله بِدقَّة في لَمْحِ البَصَر، والحمد لله أنها تَطَّلِعُ على الأفئدة حتى لا تَقنِص إلَّا من تخَلَّت قلوبهم عن مبادئ فطرة الرَّحمة الإنسانيَّة، فويلٌ للقاسية قلوبهم؛ أولئك شياطين البشَر، فأين المفَر؟! ولن يجدوا عنها مَصرِفًا.

ونَتَحَدَّاهم بأمرٍ مِن عِند الله بِكوكب سَقَر (تطير في السَّماء طائرة واحدة تحجب سماء كَوكَب الأرض؛ قنَّاصة نارية دقيقة التَّصويب وتطَّلِع على الأفئدة الخالية مِن مبادئ الإنسانيَّة) فلا نجوت إن نجوا.

وحَذَّرناكم بِقَصْفِ مُكَيِّف تَبريد كَوكَب الأرض الجَنوبي بأمرٍ مِن عند الله في عامكم هذا (2023 مـ) ولَم يشهدوا شُهداء أصحاب القُطْب الجنوبي في عامكم هذا أي طقس شتاء؛ ورغم ذلك لم يعترف البَشَر بحلول صَيْف سَقَر في القُطب الجنوبي.

وحَذَّرناكم أن تتَّقوا الله وتَخضَعوا لخليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصِر محمد اليمانيّ قبل أن يَتِمّ القَصْف مِن الله لمُكَيِّف القُطْب الشَّماليّ لكوكب الأرض وفي عامكم هذا (2023 مـ) الموافق (1445 هجري)، وحَذَّرناكم أنَّي لا أتغنَّى لَكُم بالشِّعر ولا مُبالغٌ بغير الحقّ بالنَّثر بل الحقّ مِن الله الحقّ ربّي وربّكم، والحقّ أقول فأُعلِن التَّحدّي بأمرٍ من عند الله أنه سوف يَرفعُ الحرارة بالضبط كما يلي:

(الحرارة باترتفع إلى 151 درجة) {وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾} [سورة النحل]

كونها مُلئت الأرض جورًا وظلمًا، وبَغَى وطَغَى شياطين البَشَر وانقسَم البَشَر إلى طائفتين: طائفة شياطين البشر التي تخلَّت قلوبهم عن صفات الرَّحمة ومبادئ الإنسانيَّة التي فَطَر الله النَّاس عليها بسبب غَضَب الله عليهم فصارت قلوبهم كالحجارة أو أشدّ قسوة بسبب خُلُو قلوبهم مِن كُلِّ مبادئ الرَّحمة الإنسانية كأمثال الرَّئيس الشيطانيَّ الأثيم (نتنياهو) رئيس الدولة الصّهيونية المُتطرِّفة في حِزب الشيطان، فهو ليس عَدوًّا للفلسطينيين فحسب؛ بل عدوٌّ لكافّة اليهود المُسالمين والنَّصارى الأقرب مودَّة للمُسلمين، وعدوٌّ للرَّحمن؛ فهُم ضد اليهود المُسالمين وضد النَّصارى الأقرب مَودَّة للمُسلمين وضِد أصحاب الضَّمير الإنسانيّ الحَيّ في العالمين، ومَن نَاصَرَ الرَّئيس الصهيونيّ مِن الأعاجِم والعَرَب فإن عليه لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين؛ أولئك يلعنهم الله ويلعنهم اللاعنون في العالَمين مِمَّا يفعلون مِن أبشع الجرائم في (غزَّة المُكَرَّمة).

وندعو كافَّة الشَّعب الفلسطينيّ إلى النَّفير العام (كافَّة الرِّجال خِفافًا وثقالًا)؛ فلا خَيار لهُم غير القِتال، فوالله وتالله وبالله العظيم أنَّ كُلّ مؤمنٍ قلبه حيّ يغبطكم يا معشَر الشَّعب الفلسطيني على قُربكم من الصَّهاينة المُعتدين على مُقَدَّسات المُسلمين، فكونوا جيش المؤمنين الواحد الموحَّد ضد مَن يعتدي علي دياركم ومُقَدَّساتكم، وحَرِّروا أرضَكم بقتال الصَّهاينة، فممَّا تخافون؟ أن تكونوا شهداء في جنات النَّعيم؟! ولو لم يَكُن معكم سلاحٌ فهاجموا جنود الصَّهاينة من حولِكم بالجَري نحوهم بشكلٍ مُتعَرِّجٍ وليس مستقيمًا متوكِّلين على الله حتى تَسلبوهم سلاحهم، فسُرعان ما يخذلهم الله وينصُركم عليهم ويُذِهب غَيْظ قلوب قومٍ مُؤمنين.

ولا نزال نوصيكم بالمُسالِمين مِن اليهود خَيرًا (الذين يريدون أن يأمَنوا شَرَّ قومهم ويأمَنوا شرَّكم) فما جعل الله لكُم عليهم سبيلًا سواء في فلسطين أو في أيّ مكانٍ في العالَمين، فلا عدوان إلَّا على الظَّالمين المُعتَدين على دياركم ومُقَدَّساتكم واحتلال أرضكم.

ويا مَن يُسَمِّي نَفسه رئيس حزب الله اللبناني (حسن نصر الله)، فإن كُنت مِن الصَّادقين فلك الحَقّ أن تُحَرِّر على الأقَل بِلادك المُحتلَّة مِن الصَّهاينة؛ فآن الأوان لتحريرها إن كُنت مِن الصَّادقين. ونُوصيك باليهود المُسالمين خيرًا، فإن كُنت مِن الصَّادقين فهذا وقتك وفرصتك فلا تنتظر الأوامر الإيرانيَّة، ولو كانوا صادقين لشاركوا بِأنفسهم بسبب رابطة دين المُسلمين وحُرمة المسجد الأقصى المُقَدَّس في كتاب الله أو أضعف الإيمان رابِطة مبادئ الإنسانية، ولكن مجزرة غزَّة المُكَرَّمة سوف تميز للمسلمين الخبيث من الطيب بالقول والفعل وليس بالاستنكار فحَسب، وسوف يتبيَّن حقيقة قادات المُسلمين بشكلٍ عام في العَرب والعَجم ويتبيَّن الذَّهب الأصفر من النحاس الكَذب، فان لم تَنفِروا في سبيل الله فسوف يُعَذِّبكم الله عذابًا أليمًا مع المُجرمين المُفسدين في الأرض إنّي لَكُم مِن الناصحين، فأنتم في الرَّمَقِ الأخير؛ لئن شكرتُم زادكم الله عِزًّا إلى عِزِّكم، ولئن كفرتم فإن عذاب الله شديد، فأنتم في رَمَقِ الفُرصة الأخيرة لِمَن لا يزال حيًّا منكم، فأنتم في مرحلة التمحيص الأخير.

وعلى كُلِّ حالٍ، إنّي عَبدُ الله وخليفته على العالَم بأسرِه أُعلِن أذان حَربٍ من الله مَلَكُوتيَّةٍ كَوكَبيَّةٍ على كافَّة أعداء الإنسانيَّة في العالَمين الذين كرهوا الحَقَّ من ربّهم وكرهوا رضوان الله ويتَّبِعون ما يُسخِط الله ويُغضِب نفسه؛ الباغين العادين المُتَعَمِّدين أولياء الشَّيطان الرّجيم (اتَّخذوه وليًّا)؛ وليس بضلالٍ منهم بل وهُم يعلمون، ويُريدون أن يُطفِئوا نور الله وهُم يعلمون أنَّه الحَقّ من ربّهم، وأقول لهم بأمرٍ مِن عند الله: موتوا بغيظكم، فما ظنّكم بِمَن كان الله معه؟ نِعْم المَولى ونِعْم النَّصير، ويأبى الله إلَّا أن يُتِمّ نوره ولو كره المُجرمون ظهوره.

ولا نزال نُوصي جيش المؤمنين لتحرير فلسطين باليهود المُسالمين بشكلٍ عام سواء في بني إسرائيل أو في أيّ مكانٍ في العالَمين، ولا نزال نستوصي بالنصارى المَسيحيِّين الأقرَب مَودَّة للمُسلمين، ولا نزال نستوصي بكلِّ إنسانٍ يحمل مبادئ الرَّحمة لأخيه الإنسان أجمعين، وما بَعث الله كافّة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وخليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلَّا رحمةً للعالَمين.

وجَعَلني الله عدوًّا لحِزْب الشيطان في الجِنِّ والإنس وأوليائه مِن شياطين الجِنِّ والإنس المَغضوب عليهم الذين اتخذوا الشيطان إبليس وليًّا حميمًا وهُم يعلمون، وليس بضلالٍ مِنهم؛ فلا نَجَوت إن نَجَوا أجمعين، فوالله وتالله وبالله العظيم ليجعل الله الخبيث بعضه على بعضٍ فيركمه في نار جهنَّم جميعًا، وقد جاء أجلهم فلن يجدوا لهم عن الطامة الكبرى مَصرِفًا، أو يسبق أمرُ الله على مَن يشاء مِنهم بأمرٍ مِن عنده بالمسخ إلى خنازيرٍ إن يشاء وإلى الله ترجع الأمور، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ فَجَعَلْنَاهَا نَكَالًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهَا وَمَا خَلْفَهَا وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].

فالمَسْخ إلى قِرَدَةٍ مَضى وانقضَى نَكالًا لما بين يديها وما خلفها وموعظة للمُتَّقين، وجاء الوعدُ بالمَسْخ إلى خنازير، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ هَلْ تَنقِمُونَ مِنَّا إِلَّا أَنْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلُ وَأَنَّ أَكْثَرَكُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللَّهِ ۚ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة].

وعلَى كُلِّ حال ليس أهل الكتاب سواءً؛ بل أقصد أعداء الله فيهم الذين يُعادون المُسلمين، ويعادون النَّصارى الأقرَب مَودَّة للمُسلمين، ويعادون اليهود المُسالِمين مع المُسلمين، ويعادون كُلِّ إنسانٍ يحمل شِيَم وقِيَم مبادئ الإنسانية أجمعين في العالَمين؛ فهكَذا هُم حزب الشيطان أعداء الصِّفات الإنسانيَّة النبيلة والجميلة في الإنسان تِجاه أخيه الإنسان كونهم اتَّخذوا الشيطان وليًّا مِن دون الرَّحمن بتعمُّدٍ منهم وهم يعلمون؛ أولئك المغضوب عليهم في العالمين.

ولا نُريد أن نُطيل في مواضيع سبَقت بياناتها للعالَمين على مدار تِسعة عشر عامًا بل نقول: جاء وعد الله، ولا يزال يوم السبت (السابع من أكتوبر) يوم نَحسٍ مُّستَمرٍّ، ومِن نصرٍ إلى نَصر.

وإنّي خليفةُ الله المَهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أُعلِن بنهاية الدولة الصهيونيَّة أعداء المُسلمين المُؤمنين وأعداء اليهود المُسالمين وأعداء النَّصارى المسيحيّين الأقرب مودَّة للمُسلمين وأعداء لِكلِّ مَن كان مِن البشَر مِن أصحاب الإنسانيَّة، وأعداء كافّة البشريَّة الذين يحملون الصِّفات الإنسانيَّة النبيلة أجمعين. ولا نُكرِه الناس على الإسلام؛ فلا إكراه في دين الله، فَلَكُم دينكم ولِيَ دينِ، وأُمِرت أن أعدِل بينكم؛ الله رَبُّنا ورَبُّكم، لا إله غيره ولا نعبُد سواه، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {شَرَعَ لَكُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّىٰ بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ ۖ أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ ۚ كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ ۚ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ وَمَا تَفَرَّقُوا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى لَّقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُورِثُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الشورى].

ويا أهل الكِتاب والعالَم بأسرِه، تعالوا إلى كلمةٍ سواءٍ بيننا وبينكم: (أن لا نعبد إلا الله)، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَهُوَ الْقَصَصُ الْحَقُّ ۚ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِالْمُفْسِدِينَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].

ويا معشر قادَة العَرَب وجميع قادات المُسلمين العَجَم، إنّا نأمركم في رَمَقِكم الأخير قُبيل أن يُسْحِتكم الله بعذابٍ من عنده أن تُعلنوا النَّفير في سبيل الله إلى أرض فلسطين المُبارَكة لمِنْع جرائم الإنسانيَّة التي أخلَّت بِكُلِّ قوانين الحروب، وانتهكت قوانين مَبادئ الإنسانية في العالَمين، وفتحت باب فوضى عالميَّةٍ وفسادٍ كبيرٍ في حروب الأُمَم في العالَمين، وانتهكت كافَّة حقوق الإنسانيَّة بِكُلِّ مقاييس الإجرام.

ويا معشر القادة العَرَب، لستُ بآسفكم أن تُظهروني على العالَمين بل الله مَن سوف يُظهرني على كافَّة البَشَر بكوكب سَقَر التي لم تُصَدِّقوا بمرورها كون الله طامسَ أعيُنكم عنها حتى تأتي العالمين بغتةً؛ فلا يستطيعون رَدَّها ولا هم يُنصَرون، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الانبياء].

فخبَر مُرور كَوكَب سَقَر جعله الله خَبَرًا صَريحًا فَصيحًا واضِحًا في مُحكَم الذِّكْر (القُرآن العظيم)، وها هو يَنقُص الأرض مِن أطرافِها مِن الجَليد والماء ثُمَّ مِن المُجرِمين في العالَمين، فكيف ترون أنفسكم الغالِبون؟! والجواب في مُحكَم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد].

وعلى كُلِّ حالٍ، سوف يَرفعُ الله حرارة كَوكَب سقر لِتُرسِل (قُنبلة حراريَّة) فترفعُ حرارة كَوكَب الأرض إلى (151 درجةً) ليستيقن المُسلِمون وأهلُ الكتاب بأمر الله والمُلحِدون بوجود الله ويعلَم كافَّة العالَمين أنّي خليفة الله المَهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ حَقًّا جعلني الله خليفته على العالَم بأسرِه لِرَفع ظُلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان، ومَنع الفَساد في الأرض، ومَنع سَفك الدِّماء، ورفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان بغض النظر عن جنسيته ولونه؛ فلا عُنصرية لدينا ولا طائفيَّة ولا عِرقيَّة ولا مَنَاطقيَّة، فوالله وتالله وبالله العظيم لا فَرْق لديّ بين يمانيّ وصينيّ في الحُقوق، فكلُّ بني الإنسان (آدم الأول) إخوتي في الدَّمِ مِن حواء وآدم، فَلَكَم حرصت على هُدى العالَمين، {وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾} [سورة النحل].

ولكن لعلَّ قُنبِلةَ كَوكَب سَقَر الحراريَّة تُحدِث للنَّاس ذِكرًا (أهون عليهم من دخولها)، ولا أعلم لماذا اختار الله هذا الرقم أنَّه سوف يرفع الحرارة إلى (151 درجةً)! هو أعلَم وأحكَم، وإلى الله تُرجَع الأمور نِعْم المَولَى ونِعْم النَّصير.

"اللَّهم إنَّ الضُّعفاء والمَساكين والضَّالين مِن أصحاب الإنسانيَّة الصَّادِقين في وجهَك فأنت أرحَم بِهِم مِن عبدك، فاجعَل قلوبهم سُرعان ما تُنيب إليك رَبّهم لِتَغفِر لَهُم، وتَكشِف عنهم وتَغفِر لهم وتَرحمهم وتَهدي قلوبهم وتُثَبِّتهم مِن بَعد الهُدى يا مَن يحول بين المَرْءِ وقلبه، إنَّ الضُّعفاء والمَساكين والضَّالين وأصحاب الإنسانيَّة أجمَعين في وجهك، اللَّهم وأهلِك أعداء رضوان نفسك مِن عبادك أجمعين، فلا تَذَر منهم على الأرض دَيَّارًا إنَّك إن تَذرهم يُضِلّوا عبادك، اللَّهم إنَّا نجعلك في نُحُورِهم ونَعوذ بِك مِن شُرورهم أجمَعين، فَليموتوا بغيظهم أينما كانوا وأينما تخبَّأوا فإنَّهم لن يُعجِزوا الله هَرَبًا".

فَفِّروا إلى الله يا عباد الله أجمعين؛ {وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾} [سورة النحل].

اللَّهم قَد بَلَّغت؛ اللَّهم فاشهَد.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحَمدُ لله ربِّ العَالمين..
    خليفةُ الله على العَالم بأسرِه الإمام المَهديّ؛ ناصر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.

4. افتراضي Saturday, October 07, Is Still A Day Of Incessant Misfortune Against Human Devils With The Command Of Allaah The One The Overpowering..

- 4 -

اقتباس المشاركة 432580 من موضوع Saturday, October 07, Is Still A Day Of Incessant Misfortune Against The Devils Of Mankind With The Command Of Allaah The One The Overpowering

13— Rabbi’ II— 1445 AH
    28— October — 2023 AD
    06:56 AM

In the name of Allaah the One the Overpowering, and prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, who was chosen to deliver the great Qur'an, Allaah's message to mankind and jinn

October 07 is still a day of incessant misfortune and continuous victories by the command of Allaah the One the Overpowering.
    O Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine, do not think that you are (fighting) alone, but I do not want to explain lest you turn away from the truth. And know that victory is from Allaah, and be certain that if Allaah helps you, none can defeat you even if all armies of human devils combine all their forces because Allaah is with you, the best Helper and Supporter. So do not falter and cry out for peace while you are superior, and remember the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :

الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (1) وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَآمَنُوا بِمَا نُزِّلَ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَهُوَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۙ كَفَّرَ عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ وَأَصْلَحَ بَالَهُمْ (2) ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا اتَّبَعُوا الْبَاطِلَ وَأَنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّبَعُوا الْحَقَّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ لِلنَّاسِ أَمْثَالَهُمْ (3) فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَضَرْبَ الرِّقَابِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَثْخَنتُمُوهُمْ فَشُدُّوا الْوَثَاقَ فَإِمَّا مَنًّا بَعْدُ وَإِمَّا فِدَاءً حَتَّىٰ تَضَعَ الْحَرْبُ أَوْزَارَهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَانتَصَرَ مِنْهُمْ وَلَٰكِن لِّيَبْلُوَ بَعْضَكُم بِبَعْضٍ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَلَن يُضِلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (4) سَيَهْدِيهِمْ وَيُصْلِحُ بَالَهُمْ (5) وَيُدْخِلُهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ عَرَّفَهَا لَهُمْ (6) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ (7) وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَتَعْسًا لَّهُمْ وَأَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (8) ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَرِهُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (9) ۞ أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ دَمَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ أَمْثَالُهَا (10) ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ مَوْلَى الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَأَنَّ الْكَافِرِينَ لَا مَوْلَىٰ لَهُمْ (11)
    صدق الله العظيم - سورة محمد
    Qur'an — Chapter: 47— Verses: 1-11

So do not falter and cry out for peace while you are superior, this is the promise of Allaah and he never breaks His promises. You shall see of the wonders of the help of Allaah what you or your enemy did not anticipate, indeed Allaah is capable of everything. Allaah will defeat them soon then they turn and flee as long as you are adhering to the commands of Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. I have promised you after less than 24 hours from the beginning of the war that you will be victorious and vanquisher with Allaah's permission. Allaah and His caliph will not break their promises as long as you are sticking to what we commanded you, so do not call for peace with the allies of Satan while they are still insisting on their aggression and occupation of your land. Beware lest they deceive you, they have always broken their promises and oaths
    No covenant for them with Allaah and His caliph, and I mean the killers of the weak children and women in Palestine. Martyrs are happy and the torn body parts are for testing your faith and that of whoever is still alive from the Muslim leaders, their armies, and peoples. The affliction of the Zionists' crimes against the unarmed weak citizens in Gaza is to test the conscience of every human among Arabs and non-Arabs

Zionists do not dare face the resistance men of the Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine, that is why they kill the weak and helpless unarmed citizens of honorable Gaza. They killed children, women, and powerless men who did not fight them in the first place and were sitting at their homes, but unfortunately, this did not prevent the Zionist human devils from killing them. Such are the true colors of human devils, they are naturally wicked so they kill babies on purpose in aggression
    Without question, the Zionists in Palestine and their supporters around the world are the corruption-spreading terrorists. Who dares say Hamas and men of the resistance to liberate Palestine are terrorists?! Whoever dares to call them terrorists has earned the wrath of Allaah, the angels, and all people. How he who defends his land and the sanctities of Allaah be a terrorist?! Far is that from being the truth

O the wicked Zionists, indeed you are the terrorist ISIS and you are their creators. Here you are killing children and women in aggression and injustice so that Allaah proves to the world that you are the creators of ISIS and that you are not only the terrorists, but the origin of terrorism around the world along with all the enemies of humanity of your likes, and from their hearts Allaah removed the noble and beautiful human qualities. He made their hearts harder than stones, they do not have mercy on children, women, old people, or the powerless. You think your force is invincible, but I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, promise you, with the permission of Allaah, that you are vincible and defeated, and the soldiers of Allaah around al-Aqsa, the defenders of His sanctities, are victorious because their ally is Allaah, the best Helper and Supporter. On the other hand, you have no helper, and your supporter, the devil, is like the spider that has made a house, while indeed the weakest of houses is the house of the spider (See Qur'an, Chapter:29, Verse: 41)

I firmly swear by Allaah the Great, America, Britain, Germany, France, and all of the enemies of humanity cannot help you, and I am sure of what I am saying. All evildoers will certainly know that all power belongs to Allaah no matter how powerful they think they are. Stick to my commands to you in the statement I issued within 24 hours since the outbreak of the war on Saturday, 07 October
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=430187
    , and hold firmly to every single point in it, and you will witness the wonders of the victory of Allaah with that which you and the transgressing Zionists did not take into account. So believe the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book, the great Qur'an
    :
    }وَلَوْ قَاتَلَكُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوَلَّوُا الْأَدْبَارَ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُونَ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ‎﴿
    ٢٢﴾‏ }
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الفتح]
    Chapter: 48— Verse: 22

So fulfill the covenant of Allaah and He will fulfill your covenant, and adhere to the word of piousness: No God but Allaah alone no partners with Him. And stick to all that I have enjoined upon you in public and in private, and adhere to what I have enjoined upon you concerning the good treatment of the peaceful Jews. However, fight the aggressors among them the companions of the Sabbath, who fight you from among them. Indeed the promise of Allaah will be fulfilled
    I command you to be good to your truthful humanitarian supporters in Arabs and non-Arabs even if they are disbelievers. You have to be kind and just to them, surely Allaah loves those who act justly. And Allaah has not cursed the disbelievers among the advocates of humanity, but He has cursed the enemies of humanity among the non-Arabs and Arabs, so hold fast to the commands of Allaah's caliph, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, so that Allaah makes you a good example before the world. O Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine, be thankful and continue your jihad for the sake of liberating your land from those who have achieved the greatest corruption in the blessed land of Palestine. Hold firmly to the word of piousness in victory or martyrdom, and wish for victory, it is better for you than martyrdom. And know that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, will be empowered by Allaah against all mankind with Saqar, the Planet of torment (Nibiru/Planet X), He is the best Helper and Supporter. Let the world wait for the temperature of Saqar’s summer to reach 151 degrees next winter, and evildoers will know that
    :

{وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾ }
    [سورة النحل].
    Qur'an — Surah: an-Nahl — Verse: 33

Your brother Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

5. افتراضي Gaza, the Miracle, is the Graveyard of its Invaders.. غَزَّةُ المُعجِزَةُ مَقبَرَةُ مَن غَزَاهَا ..

- 5 -

اقتباس المشاركة 433076 من موضوع Gaza, the Miracle, is the Graveyard of its Invaders

18— Rabi’ II— 1445 AH
    02— November — 2023 AD
    07:09 AM

Gaza, the Miracle, is the Graveyard of its Invaders

In the name of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon all of the messengers of Allaah sent with Islam, from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammed, who was sent with the Great Qur'an, Allaah's comprehensive message to the worlds till the Day of Judgment

I still assure the worlds that Saturday, October 7th, is a day of incessant misfortune (against the devils of mankind) and continuous victories by the command of Allaah the One the Overpowering. And I still assure the Muslims that the battle of Honourable Gaza will show the true colours of the leaders of the world. I am still waiting to see who is truthful among Muslim leaders, thus I increase his might and glory because Muslim leaders are in their last chance and final test. If they are grateful, Allaah will increase their glory, if not, Allaah will destroy them and lock them in Planet Saqar (Nibiru/Planet X) which has 7 gates, for each of those gates is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned. He will imprison them eternally for a never-ending life. Having said that, Muslim leaders have to choose between glory, victory, forgiveness from Allaah, and the Garden of Bliss (Paradise), or disgrace, painful torment, and eternal Hell prison

O Arab and non-Arab Muslim leaders, the spoken denouncement of the greatest corruption in the land of Palestine is not enough, for actions speak louder than words. O Muslim leaders who have been empowered in the land by Allaah to test them, would you like to attain the hatred of Allaah and His wrath or His pleasure, love, and nearness? Consider the command of Allaah, in the clear verses of His Book the great Qur'an, addressed to the believers who were empowered by Allaah on the Earth
    :
    سَبَّحَ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (1) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ (2) كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ (3) إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ (4)
    صدق الله العظيم
    Qur'an — Surah: as-Saff — Chapter: 61 — Verses: 1-4

O Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, did not you say you will not remain silent on the massacre in Gaza which crossed the red line of all human rights by the killing of babies, women, and helpless men in Honourable Gaza? So keep your word. Also, you promised to never hold your tongue, and that you are going to put an end to this with an iron heart and a severe power. So according to your promise, you are going to take action and not just a denunciation. I call upon you to keep your word and I call upon the Pakistani President, Iran, and all the Arab and non-Arab Muslim leaders to be honest with Allaah, themselves, and their people. Be brothers in the religion of Allaah and reject denominationalism, sectarianism, and partisanism. Be soldiers and allies of Allaah not of the Devil, Iblis, and his allies lest you lose the worldly life and the Hereafter. I swear by Allaah that the plotting of Satan is weak and defeated by a command from Allaah. Give a pledge to Allaah to fight in His cause to enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong to protect your religion and keep the human rights of both Muslims and non-Muslims. Human rights are preserved in the Qur'an for everyone regardless of their religion and belief because their reckoning is with Allaah, thus there is no racialism, ethnicism, or regionalism (mentioned) in the clear verses of the Great Qur'an

O Arab and non-Arab Muslim leaders, I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi (Arabic,the guided one)Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, give you a ruling with the truth that you have the right to cooperate with non-Muslim humanitarian leaders who are in pain from what is happening of the greatest crimes in the history of humanity in honorable Gaza, in Palestine, which are the massacres of children, women, the elderly, and the helpless before the eyes of the worlds. Here the world will be able to distinguish between leaders of mercy and human rights who hate man's transgression against the rights of his fellow man such as the president of Colombia, and Chile, and their likes among the Muslim and non-Muslim leaders and nations, or from the People of the Book

Know that whoever wholeheartedly denounces what is happening in Honourable Gaza, Palestine, among the leaders of the world, is among people of humanitarian mercy, and all the Muslim leaders ought to cooperate with the humanitarian non-Muslim leaders to prevent corruption in the Earth. Allah did not forbid you from being allies with the peaceful People of the Book who do not want superiority or corruption. Except for the unjust extreme ones among them, they ally with each other, but be allies with other than them from humanitarians around the world to prevent corruption in the land, and bloodshed in injustice and aggression. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (7) لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8) إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (9)
    صدق الله العظيم
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Mumtahanah— Verses: 7-9

And know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah has made me His caliph on the whole world, it's land and sea. And I do not call you to wars, bloodshed, and hatred between man and his fellow man, for there is no aggression against none but the unjust ones. And know that the killing of one single soul in the Qur’an, equals the killing of all mankind, regardless this soul was of a believer or a disbeliever, because according to Allaah it is the same sin. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ (32) إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (33) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَقْدِرُوا عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (34) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (35) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْ أَنَّ لَهُم مَّا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لِيَفْتَدُوا بِهِ مِنْ عَذَابِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَا تُقُبِّلَ مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (36) } صدق الله العظيم [سورةالمائدة]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Ma'idah— Verses: 32-36

Allaah does not like those who violate human rights regardless of their religion, each has their own religion and they will return to Allah to call them to account. Allah did not command you to compel people to become believers, so whoever desires let them believe and whoever desires let them disbelieve, we only have the duty of delivering the message and it is Allaah who will call them to account

As for human rights between mankind, Allaah made them inviolable and preserved them in the Great Qur’an and has ordered mankind to help each other in righteousness and piety and not help each other in sin and aggression. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَىٰ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة:٢] .
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Ma’idah— Verse: 2

And know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah did not send all His messengers and His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani except to be mercy for the worlds. And I enjoin upon man to be kind to his fellow man, whether he believed in the message of all messengers and Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, or not, until he arrives at a certainty that this is the truth, then he goes back to His Lord to guide his heart, or until he dies with his disbelief in Allaah. He will return to Allaah and He shall call him to account. The most important thing is that he did not fight Allaah and His messengers sent with Islam nor hurt people by his evil. Allaah did not curse but the disbelievers who go against Allaah and the call of His messengers to worship Him alone and no partners with Him. And whoever hated His messengers and their call to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, have hated the truth from their Lord and crossed the red lines, so let them know that whoever opposes Allaah, His messengers, and the believers will be tormented severely by Allaah. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {إِذْ يُوحِي رَبُّكَ إِلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ أَنِّي مَعَكُمْ فَثَبِّتُوا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ سَأُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ فَاضْرِبُوا فَوْقَ الْأَعْنَاقِ وَاضْرِبُوا مِنْهُمْ كُلَّ بَنَانٍ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ شَاقُّوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ ذَٰلِكُمْ فَذُوقُوهُ وَأَنَّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابَ النَّارِ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا لَقِيتُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا زَحْفًا فَلَا تُوَلُّوهُمُ الْأَدْبَارَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ وَمَن يُوَلِّهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ دُبُرَهُ إِلَّا مُتَحَرِّفًا لِّقِتَالٍ أَوْ مُتَحَيِّزًا إِلَىٰ فِئَةٍ فَقَدْ بَاءَ بِغَضَبٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَمَأْوَاهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٦﴾ } ‏صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنفال]
    Quran— Surah: al-Anfal — Verses: 12-16

And know with knowledge of certainty that Gaza, the miracle, is the graveyard of its Invaders. The truthful men around al-Aqsa will not be harmed by those who let them down and they will be victorious by the permission of Allaah, Lord of the worlds. All the devils of mankind will not be able to defeat them, and I have already issued this ruling, and it is due to Allaah to grant victory to the believers

Those helpless ones who were not fighting but the criminals destroyed their homes while they were inside them, are martyrs too in Paradise, but they are not equal in rank to those who fight for the sanctities of Allaah, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {لا يَسْتَوِي الْقَاعِدُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ غَيْرُ أُولِي الضَّرَرِ وَالْمُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ ۚ فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ دَرَجَةً ۚ وَكُلًّا وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ وَفَضَّلَ اللَّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ‎﴿٩٥﴾‏ دَرَجَاتٍ مِّنْهُ وَمَغْفِرَةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ‎﴿٩٦﴾ }
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].
    Qur'an — Surah: an-Nisaa’ — Verses: 95-96

And know that what is happening in honorable Gaza is a test for humanity and for every alive heart among mankind that is aching out of the greatest violations in human rights by striking hospitals and killing babies and women and the elderly and the helpless, thus they destruct their houses while they are inside them, these are the human devils from the extremist criminal Zionists in the party of Satan. So know that children, women, the elderly, and the oppressed are not killed except by human devils whose hearts are like stones or harder, and whose hearts are devoid of the noble and beautiful qualities of human mercy, and that upon them is the curse of Allaah, the curse of His angels, and the curse of the people of humanity altogether

And Allaah made the massacre of Gaza a test for the hearts of humanitarian people around the world, whether they were Muslims, People of the Book, or humanitarian disbelievers, who carry within them the noble and beautiful human qualities, Allaah's disposition in the hearts of His merciful servants. But those who leave their humanity behind, their hearts are as hard as stones or even harder. They are corruption-spreading criminals on earth. You will find them killing children, women, and the helpless in equal measure, violating the norms and values of humanity, and violating the laws of war in all human rights, neglecting the sanctity of civilians. They do not observe toward a human any pact of kinship or covenant of protection, they have certainly earned the curse of Allaah, the angels, and people altogether. They want to make this a new evil practice in human wars: killing the children of generations in their wars. They want to destroy the rights of all of humanity, and none will support them and take them as allies except those who are like them from among the human devils, the enemies of humanity among the non-Arabs and Arabs. Having said that, fear Allaah, the Severe in punishment

Know that Planet Saqar will destroy the coldness of the coming winter, and the temperature will increase to reach 151 degrees, that is when you will officially enter the summer of Saqar. And I promise you an unfailing promise, you will experience it starting from the coming winter of 2023. Let not the trapped cold masses of air fool you, they will mingle with the climate of the summer of Saqar in 2023 AD corresponding to 1445 AH. You will surely know that I am not just flexing my writing and language skills. And know that to Allaah belongs the soldiers of the Heavens and the Earth, and know that victory is from Allaah, and know that Allaah will perfect His light to the dismay of wrongdoers. Certainly, enemies of Allaah cannot resist the war of Allaah and His allies. You surely cannot overcome the war of Allaah alone. Indeed, victory is from Allaah, the Best Helper and Supporter
    All enemies of humanity, who violate human rights, will know that all power belongs to Allah and they will know who is more powerful and more excellent in plotting, is it the devil and his allies or Allah and His allies? In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
    :
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي لَا أَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا رَشَدًا ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي لَن يُجِيرَنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ أَحَدٌ وَلَنْ أَجِدَ مِن دُونِهِ مُلْتَحَدًا ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ إِلَّا بَلَاغًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِسَالَاتِهِ ۚ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ نَارَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ أَضْعَفُ نَاصِرًا وَأَقَلُّ عَدَدًا ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ }
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الجن].
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Jinn — Verses: 20-24

I still command Muslims to be kind to the peaceful Jews who hate the devils of mankind who are hostile extremists in the party of Satan. You will know them when you see that they are enemies of those who believe and enemies of Allaah and His messengers after the truth became clear to them that it is the truth from their Lord, and they are enemies of humanity and their hearts are as hard as a stone because they do not have any mercy. They took Satan as an ally other than Allaah, but Satan's promises are nothing but deception

I am still commanding Muslims to be good to the peaceful humanitarian people altogether, and to Christians who are closest in affection to Muslims, and to merciful non-Muslims, thus Allaah brings about affection and mercy between you. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ }
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الممتحنة].
    Qur'an — al-Mumtahanah— Verses: 7-9

And know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah sent His messengers and caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani to be only mercy for the worlds. He made us not among those who seek superiority and corruption on Earth and the best end is for the pious. Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression and cause corruption in the land and unjustly shed people's blood and violate human rights in injustice and aggression

O Joseph Biden, the misguided, have not I warned you of becoming a plaything of the operator of the extremist Zionists in the party of Satan?! Extremist Zionists have fooled you and made you lose all those who elected you as President of the United States of America, do you think the extremist zionists elected you?! They elected Donald Trump, the devil and the most evil creature. On the other hand, Muslims and all peaceful Christians, peaceful Jews, and people of humanity elected you, Joseph Biden. However, Zionists made you lose the votes of all your allies, despite your submission to them out of ignorant chauvinism. No one will elect you if you run for the presidency again, neither people of humanity, not Zionists, the allies of Trump, they will never fulfill their promise to you because they are allies of Trump. Owing to your extreme idiocy, Netanyahu, the devil, deceived you and persuaded you that the Muslims will kill the Jews due to the downfall of Israel and he is a liar. Muslims will never go astray during the liberation of al-Aqsa Mosque while among them is Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. And here I am saying it for the thousandth time: you and all leaders of mankind will roll out the red carpet in honour of receiving me, Allaah's global caliph on all nations Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. So, go ahead and intercept planet Saqar, if you should be truthful, that will turn the next winter into the summer of Saqar, thus it increases the temperature to 151 degrees

I am repeating and reminding you that Saqar will make the temperature of the north pole reach 151 degrees. I have been warning you of the passing of planet Saqar for 19 years. And I have sworn to you by Allaah the One the Overpowering that I am not just flexing my writing skills and language when I write such statements. So get ready for the soldiers of Allaah and planet Saqar, and you will know who is weaker in allies and less in multitude. Also, you will know that all power belongs to Allaah. This is only for those who hold tight to Allaah, the Best Helper and Supporter. Certainly, Allaah will bend in humiliation the necks of the worlds in obedience to His caliph. Also, Allaah is to accomplish His purpose but most people do not know, and if you have a plot, use it against me, for what is your thought about him whom Allaah is with?! The best Helper and Supporter

Highly Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of Might, far above what they describe, and peace be on the Messengers, and praised is Allaah, the Lord of all the world
    Brother of the children of Adam in blood from Eve and Adam, Allaah's caliph over the whole world, Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 433050 من موضوع فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ في حَركة حَماس ..

- 5 -
    18 - ربيع الآخر - 1445 هـ
    02 - 11 - 2023 مـ
    07:09 صباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=432929
    _________

غَزَّةُ المُعجِزَةُ مَقبَرَةُ مَن غَزَاهَا ..

بِسْمِ الله الوَاحد القَهَّار والصَّلاة والسَّلام على رُسُل الله بِدين الإسلام أجمعين مِن أوَّلهم إلى خاتمهم مُحَمَّدٍ رسول الله بالقرآن العظيم رسالة الله الشاملة للعالَمين إلى يوم الدّين، ثمَّ أمَّا بعد..

فلا نزال نُؤَكِّد للعالَمين أنَّ يومَ السَّبت (السَّابع مِن أكتوبر) يوم نَحْسٍ مُستمَرٍّ، ومِن نصرٍ إلى نصرٍ بإذن الله الوَاحد القَهَّار، ولا نزال نُؤَكِّد للمُسلِمين أنّ معركة غَزّةِ المُكرمة سوف تُبَيِّن الذَّهب الأصفر من النُّحاس الكذب، ولا نزال نترَقَّب أيّ زُعماء المُسلمين مِن الصَّادِقين؟ فيبشر بِعزِّه؛ فنزيده عِزًّا إلى عِزِّه، كون زُعماء المُسلمين في الرَّمَق الأخير وفي الاختبار الأخير؛ بل في الرَّمَق الأخير؛ فإمّا أن يكونوا شاكرين فيزيدهم الله عِزًّا إلى عِزِّهم أو يُهلِكهم الله فيحبسهم في كَوكَب سَقَر (لها سبعة أبواب لِكُلِّ بابٍ مِنهم جُزءٌ مَقسومٌ) ويَحكُم الله عليهم بالسّجن المُخلَّد مَدى حياة لا نهاية لها؛ فَلَهُم الاختيار: إمَّا عِزًّا ونَصرًا وغُفرانًا مِن الرَّحمن وجَنَّةَ نعيم ومُلكًا عظيمًا، وإمَّا خِزيًا وعذابًا أليمًا وسجن الجحيم بالحُكم المُخلَّد إلى ما لا نهاية.

ويا معشَر قادات المُسلِمين العَرَب والأعاجِم، إن الاستنكار للفساد الأكبَر في الأرض المُبارَكة فلسطين لا يكفي بالقول؛ بل بالقول والفِعل. ويا معشر قادات المُسلِمين الذين مكَّنهم الله في الأرض ابتلاءً لَهُم، فهل تُحبِّون أن تنالوا مقتَ الله وغضبَه؟ أم تُحِبُّونَ أن تنالوا رضوان الله وحبَّه وقربَه؟ فانظروا لأمر الله في مُحكَم كتابه القرآن العظيم الموجَّه للمُؤمنين الذين مكَّنهم الله في الأرض؛ قال الله تعالى:{سَبَّحَ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿١﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ ‎﴿٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الصف].

ويا أيها الرَّئيس (رجب طيب أردوغان)، أَوْفِ بِقولك، ألم تقل أنَّك لن تسكتَ عن المجزرة في غَزَّة التي تجاوزت كل الخُطوط الحمراء في حقوق الإنسانيّة جميعًا بقتل الأطفال الرُّضَّع والنساء والمُستَضعَفين مِن الرِّجال والنِّساء في غزَّة المُكرمة وتَعِد أنَّك لا ولن تَسكُت؟! بل قلت أنَّك سوف تُنهي ذلك بالقلب واللسان وقلب مِن حَديدٍ ببأسٍ شديدٍ، يعني حسب وعدك (قولًا وفعلًا) وليس مُجرّدُ استنكار! وندعوك للوفاء بقولك.

وندعو رئيس باكستان وإيران وكافّةَ الدُّول الإسلاميَّة العَرَبيَّة والأعجميَّة أن يكونوا صادقين مع الله وأنفسهم وشعوبهم، فلتكونوا إخوةً في دين الله وتنبذوا الطائفيّة والمذهبيَّة والحِزبيَّة في دينكم وراء ظهوركم، وأن تكونوا جنودًا لله الرَّحمن وأولياءه، وأن لا تكونوا من جُنود إبليس الشيطان وأولياءه فتخسروا الدنيا والآخرة، فوالله وتالله إنَّ كَيْدَ الشيطان كان ضعيفًا مَهزومًا بأمرٍ من عند الله، فبايعوا الله للقتال في سبيله للأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر حفاظًا على دينكم وحفاظًا على حقوق الإنسان على حَدٍّ سواءٍ كان مُسلِمًا أو كافِرًا؛ فحقوق الإنسانيَّة محفوظةٌ في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم بِغَضّ النَّظر عن دينه ومعتقده فحسابه على ربه، فلا عُنصريَّة ولا عِرقيَّة ولا مناطقيَّة في مُحكَم كتاب الله القُرآن العظيم.

ويا معشَر قادات المُسلِمين العَرَب والأعاجِم، إنّي خليفة الله المَهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ أفتيكم بالحَقّ أنَّه يَحقّ لكم أن تَحُطُّوا أيديكم في أيدي قادات الكُفَّار مِن أصحاب الإنسانيَّة من الذين يألمون لِما يجري من الجرائم العُظمَى في تاريخ الإنسانيَّة في غَزَّةِ المُكرمة في فلسطين مِن المجازر للأطفال والنساء والمُسِنِّين والمُستَضعَفين على مشهدٍ مِن أعيُن العالَمين؛ فهُنا يتبيَّن للعالَمين قاداتُ الرَّحمة بحقوق الإنسان الذين يكرَهُون عدوان الإنسان على حقوق أخيه الإنسان كمثل رئيس كولومبيا وتشيلي ومَن كان على شاكلتهم مِن قادات وكبراء وشعوب البشر المُسلِمين والكفار أو مِن أهل الكتاب، فَمَن يستنكر مِن قادات العالَمين أجمعين ما يجري في فلسطين في غَزّة المُكرمة قَلبًا وقالبًا فاعلموا أنه مِن أصحاب الرَّحمة الإنسانيَّة، ويحقّ لكافّة قادات المسلمين أن يَحُطُّوا أيديهم في أيدي قادات الكُفَّار مِن أصحاب الإنسانيَّة؛ فاتَّخِذوهم أولياء لِمَنع الفساد في الأرض، وما نهاكم الله عن ولاء أهل الكتاب (المُسالمين مِنهم) مِن الذين لا يُريدون علوًّا في الأرض ولا فسادًا إلَّا الذين ظلموا منهم (المُتَطرِّفين) فبعضهم أولياء بعض، وما دون ذلك من أصحاب الإنسانيَّة منهم ومن كافّّة العالَمين فاتَّخِذُوهم أولياء لِمَنع الفساد في الأرض وسَفك الدِّماء ظُلمًا وعدوانًا، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الممتحنة].

واعلموا عِلم اليقين أنَّ الله جعلني خليفته على العالَم بأسرِّه (بَرّه وبَحره) لا أدعو إلى الحروب وسَفْك الدِّماء والكراهية بين الإنسان وأخيه الإنسان؛ فلا عدوان إلَّا على الظالمين، واعلموا أنَّ قَتْل نَفس إنسانٍ بغير وجه حَقّ إثمهُ في الكتاب فكأنَّما قتل النَّاس جميعًا بغضّ النّظر هل كانت هذه النَّفس مؤمنةً أم كافِرَةً، فكذلك الإثمُ عند الله سواءٌ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَقْدِرُوا عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٤﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ‎﴿٣٥﴾‏ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْ أَنَّ لَهُم مَّا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لِيَفْتَدُوا بِهِ مِنْ عَذَابِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَا تُقُبِّلَ مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة]، كون الله لا يُحِبّ المُعتَدين على حقوق الإنسان بغَضّ النّظر عن دينه؛ فكلٌّ له دينه وإلى الله إيابهم ثم إن عليه حسابهم، وما أمركم الله أن تُكرهوا النَّاس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين، فَمَن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفُر؛ فعلينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحِساب.

وأمَّا حُقوق الإنسان على أخيه الإنسان فجعلها مصونةً محفوظةً في القُرآن العظيم، وأمر الله بني الإنسان أن يتعاونوا على البِرّ والتَّقوى ولا يتعاونوا على الإثم والعدوان على حقوق الإنسان، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَىٰ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة:٢].

واعلَموا عِلم اليقين أنَّ الله لم يبعث كافَّة رُسله وخليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلَّا رحمةً للعالَمين لنوصي الإنسان بأخيه الإنسان بغَضّ النَّظر هل صَدَّق واتَّبَع دعوة الرُّسل وخليفة الله المهديّ إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له أم كَفَر بعبادة الله، حتى يستيقن فيُنيبَ إلى ربّه ليهدي قلبه أو يَموتَ على كُفره فإلى الله إيابه ثم إنَّ على الله حسابه، فأهمّ شيءٍ أنه لم يحارب الله ورسله بدين الإسلام وكفى النَّاس أذاه وشرّه؛ كون الله لم يلعَن مِن الكُفَّار إلَّا الذين يُشاقُّون الله ودعوة رُسُله إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له؛ فَمَن كَره رُسُله ودعوتهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له أولئك كرهوا الحقّ من ربهم وتجاوزوا الخطوط الحمراء؛ فَهُنا فليعلموا أن مَن يُشاقِق الله ورُسله والذين آمنوا فإن الله شديد العِقاب، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِذْ يُوحِي رَبُّكَ إِلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ أَنِّي مَعَكُمْ فَثَبِّتُوا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ سَأُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ فَاضْرِبُوا فَوْقَ الْأَعْنَاقِ وَاضْرِبُوا مِنْهُمْ كُلَّ بَنَانٍ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ شَاقُّوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ ذَٰلِكُمْ فَذُوقُوهُ وَأَنَّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابَ النَّارِ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا لَقِيتُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا زَحْفًا فَلَا تُوَلُّوهُمُ الْأَدْبَارَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ وَمَن يُوَلِّهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ دُبُرَهُ إِلَّا مُتَحَرِّفًا لِّقِتَالٍ أَوْ مُتَحَيِّزًا إِلَىٰ فِئَةٍ فَقَدْ بَاءَ بِغَضَبٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَمَأْوَاهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٦﴾} ‏صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنفال].

واعلَموا عِلْم اليَقين أنَّ غَزّةَ المُعجِزة مَقبَرَةُ مَن غَزَاها، وفيها رِجالٌ (وحول الأقصى الصَّادقين منهم) لا ولن يَضُرهم مَن خذلهم؛ وإنهم هم المَنصُورون بإذن الله رَبّ العالَمين، ولا ولن يقدِر على هزيمتهم كافَّة شياطين البَشَر، وسَبَقت فتوانا بالحَقِّ وكان حَقًّا على الله نَصْر المؤمنين.

وأمَّا القاعِدون المُستَضعَفون الذين دَمَّر المُجرِمون ديارهم على رؤوسهم فَهُم كذلك شهداء في جَنَّات النَّعيم، غير أنهم لا يستوون عِنْد الله في درجات المُقاتِلين على مُقَدَّسات الله، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لا يَسْتَوِي الْقَاعِدُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ غَيْرُ أُولِي الضَّرَرِ وَالْمُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ ۚ فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ دَرَجَةً ۚ وَكُلًّا وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ وَفَضَّلَ اللَّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ‎﴿٩٥﴾‏ دَرَجَاتٍ مِّنْهُ وَمَغْفِرَةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ‎﴿٩٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].

واعلموا أنَّ ما يحدث في غَزَّة المُكرمة ابتلاءٌ للإنسانيّة وقلب كُلّ إنسانٍ (قلبه حَيّ) يتألَّم من انتهاكات كُبرى في حقوق الإنسان بضرب المستشفيات وقتل الأطفال الرُّضّع والنّساء والمُسِنِّين والمُستَضعَفين فيهدمون ديارهم فوق رؤوسهم (شياطين البشر من الصَّهاينة المُجرِمين المُتَطَرِّفين في حزب الشيطان) فاعلموا أنه لا يقتل الأطفال والنَّساء والمُسِنِّين والمُستضعَفين إلَّا مَن كان مِن شياطين البشر؛ قلوبهم كالحجارة أو أشدّ قسوة؛ تَخلَّت قلوبهم من صفات الرَّحمة الإنسانية النبيلة والجميلة، وأنَّ عليهم لعنة الله ولعنة ملائكته ولعنة النََُاس من أصحاب الإنسانيّة أجمعين.

وجعل الله مَجزرة غَزَّة تمحيصًا لقلوب بني الإنسان مِن أصحاب الإنسانيَّة أجمعين في العالَمين على حَدٍ سواء مِن المُسلِمين أو مِن أهل الكتاب أو مِن الكافرين مِن أصحاب الإنسانيَّة مِن الذين يحملون بين جوانحهم الصّفات الإنسانيّة النَّبيلة والجميلة؛ فِطرَة الله في قلوب عباده الرُّحماء، ومَن تَخَلَّى عن إنسانيته كإنسان؛ فقلوبهم قاسية كالحجارة أو أشدّ قسوة؛ مُجرِمون مُفسِدون في الأرض، فتجدونهم يقتلون الأطفال والنَّساء والمستَضعَفين على حدٍ سواء متجاوزين شِيَم وقِيَم الإنسانيّة ومتجاوزين قوانين الحروب في كافَّة حقوق الإنسان بِحُرمَة المَدَنيِّين بين بني البشر فلا يرقبون فيهم إلًّا ولا ذِمَّةً، فأولئك عليهم لعنة الله والملائكة والنَّاس أجمعين، فهم يريدون أن يجعلوا ذلك سُنَّةً سيئةً جديدةً في حروب البشر: قَتْل أطفال الأجيال في حروبهم فيما بينهم، ويريدون هَدْم حقوق الإنسانيَّة أجمعين، ولن ينصرهم فَيَتَّخِذَهم أولياء إلا مَن كان على شاكلتهم من شياطين البشر مِن أعداء الإنسانيّة في الأعاجِم والعَرَب.

فاتَّقوا الله شديد العقاب واعلموا أنَّ كَوكَب العذاب سَقَر سوف يُدَمِّر بُرودة الشِّتاء القادِم فتتزايد درجات الحرارة حتى تصل (مائة وواحد وخمسين درجة)، فهُنا دخلتم في صَيْف كَوكَب سَقَر رسميًّا، وأعِدكم وعدًا غَيْر مكذوبٍ بإذن الله أنه مِن الشِّتاء القادِم وفي عامكم هذا (2023 مـ)، فلا تغُرَّنَّكم الكُتَل البارِدة المُحاصَرة مِن الهواء فهي سوف تَمتَزِج بمناخ صَيْف كَوكَب سَقَر أجمَعين وفي عامكم هذا (2023 مـ) الموافق (1445 للهجرة)، ولسوف تعلمون أنّي لا أتغنَّى لَكُم بالشِّعْر ولا مُبالِغ بغير الحَقِّ بالنَّثْر، واعلموا أنَّ لله جُنود السماوات والأرض، واعلموا أنَّما النَّصر مِن عند الله العَزيز الحَكيم، واعلموا أنَّ الله مُتِمُّ نوره ولو كَرِه المُجرِمون ظهوره؛ فلا قِبَل لأعداء الله بِحَرْب الله وأوليائه، ولا قِبَل لَكُم بِحَرْب الله وحده وإنَّما النّصر مِن عِند الله، نِعْمَ المَولَى ونِعْمَ النَّصير.

ولسوف يعلَمون (أعداء الإنسانيّة المُعتَدون على حقوق الإنسان) أنَّ القوّة لله جميعًا، ولسوف يعلمون مَن أشَدّ قُوَّةً وكَيْدًا: هل الشيطان وأولياؤه أم الرَّحمن وأولياؤه؟! تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي لَا أَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا رَشَدًا ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي لَن يُجِيرَنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ أَحَدٌ وَلَنْ أَجِدَ مِن دُونِهِ مُلْتَحَدًا ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ إِلَّا بَلَاغًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِسَالَاتِهِ ۚ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ نَارَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ أَضْعَفُ نَاصِرًا وَأَقَلُّ عَدَدًا ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الجن].

ولا نزال نوصي المُسلِمين باليهود المُسالِمين الكارِهين لشياطين البشر العدائيِّين المُتَطرِّفين في حزب الشيطان، وتعرفونهم أنَّهم أعداءٌ للذين آمنوا وأعداءٌ لله ورُسله مِن بعد ما تبيَّن لهم الحقّ أنَّه الحَقّ مِن رَبِّهم وأعداءٌ للإنسانيَّة: القاسية قلوبهم كالحجارة بسبب عدم وجود صفة الرَّحمة الإنسانيّة كونهم اتخذوا الشيطان وليًّا من دون الرَّحمن، وما يعدهم الشيطان إلَّا غُرورًا.

ولا نزال نوصي المسلمين بالمُسالِمين مِن أصحاب الإنسانيّة أجمعين، ولا نزال نوصي المُسلمين بالمسيحيِّين الأقرَب مَودَّةً للمُسلِمين، ولا نزال نوصي المُسلِمين بالكافرين الذين يَحمِلون صِفة رحمة الإنسان بأخيه الإنسان؛ فيجعل الله بينكم وبينهم مَودَّةً ورحمةً تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الممتحنة].

واعلَموا عِلْم اليقين أنَّه ما ابتعث الله رُسله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلَّا رحمةً للعالَمين، وجعلنا الله مِن الذين لا يُريدون علوًّا في الأرض ولا فسادًا، والعاقِبة للمُتَّقين، ولا عدوان إلَّا على الظالِمين المُفسِدين في الأرض؛ السَّفَّاكين لدماء النَّاس بغير الحقّ؛ المُعتَِدين على حقوق الإنسان ظلمًا وعدوانًا.

ويا (جوزيف بايدن) الضَّال، ألم نُحَذِّرك أن تكون قَلَمًا بِيَد مُحَرِّك الصَّهاينة المُتَطَرِّفين في حزب الشيطان؟! لقد ضحكوا عليك (الصَّهاينة المُتَطَرِّفون) فخسَّروك كافّة الذين انتخبوك رئيسًا للولايات المُتّحدة الأمريكيّة، فهل تَظُن أنهم انتخبوك (الصَّهاينةُ المُتَطَرِّفون)؟! بل انتخبوا الشيطانَ أشرَّ الدَّواب (دونالد ترامب)، و(جوزيف بايدن) انتخبه المُسلِمون وكافَّةُ المُسالِمين من المسيحيِّين واليهود المُسالِمين ومِن أصحاب الإنسانيّة، ولكن الصَّهاينةَ خسَّروك أصوات أوليائك أجمَعين، ورغم انصياعك لهم بسبب حَمِيَّة الجاهليَّة؛ فلو يكون هناك ترشيحًا لك جديدًا لَما صَوَّت لك أصحابُ الإنسانيّة أجمعين ولَما صَوَّت لك الصَّهاينةُ أولياء ترامب فلن يفوك ما وَعَدوك كونهم أولياء ترامب، فلكم أنت غَبيّ؛ ضحك عليك الشيطانُ (نتنياهو)، فأقنعك أن اليهود سوف يقتلهم المسلمون بسبب سقوط دولة إسرائيل، وإنه لَمِن الكاذبين، فلن يَضِل المُسلمون أثناء تحرير المسجد الأقصى وفيهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وأقولها للمرة الألف: لسوف تفرشنّ السجاد يا (جوزيف بايدن) وجميعَ دُول البشر لاستقبال خليفة الله الأُمَميّ العالَميّ (الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ)، فهَيَّا فلتصدُّوا كَوكَب سَقَر (إن كُنتُم صادقين) الذي سوف يقلب الشِّتاء القادِم إلى صيف كَوكَب سَقَر فيرفع الحرارة إلى (مائة وواحد وخمسين درجةوأُكَرِّر وأُذَكِّر أنَّ كَوكَب سَقَر سوف يُحَوِّل بَرْد الشّتاء للقطب الشَّمالي الجاريّ إلى (151 درجة). فلكم حَذَّرتكم مُرور كَوكَب سَقَر مُنذ تسعة عَشر عامًا، ولَكَم أقسمت لَكُم بالله الوَاحد القَهَّار أنّي لا أتغنَّى لَكُم بالشِّعر ولا أبالغ بغير الحَقِّ بالنَّثر، فاستعدوا لجنود الله وكَوكَب سَقَر، ولسوف تعلمون مَن أضعف ناصرًا وأقَلّ عددًا، ولسوف تعلمون أنَّ القُوُّة لله جميعًا؛ ذلك لَمِن اعتصَم بالله نِعْمَ المَولَى ونِعمَ النَّصير.

ولسوف يُخضِع الله أعناقَ العالمين (لطاعة خليفته) أجمعين، إنَّ الله بالغُ أمره ولَكِنَّ أكثر النَّاس لا يعلَمون، فإن كان لَكُم كَيْدًا فَكيدونِ، فما ظنكم بِمَن كان الله معه؟! نِعْمَ المولَى ونِعْمَ النَّصير.

سبحان ربِّك رَبِّ العزّة عَمَّا يصفون وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالَمين..
    أخو بني آدم في الدَّم مِن حواء وآدم خليفة الله على العالَم بأسرِه الإمام المهديّ؛ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.

Translator's note
    :

I write 'Allaah' using double 'aa' or 'ā' or 'â' to indicate madd (elongation).

6. افتراضي Allaah Has Supported the Army of Believers for Liberation of Palestine with 5000 Equipped Angels .. نَصَرَ اللهُ جَيشَ المُؤمِنين لتَحرِيرِ فلسطين بِخَمسَةِ آلافٍ من المَلائكةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ ..

- 6 -

اقتباس المشاركة 433600 من موضوع Allaah Has Supported the Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine with Five Thousand Equipped Angels

24— Rabi’ II— 1445 AH
    08— November— 2023 AD
    04:33 AM
    ( According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Allaah Has Supported the Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine with Five Thousand Equipped Angels

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, the Subjugator of the trained evil Commandos, from the Zionists and different parts of the worlds, by five thousand angels, equipped to penetrate the enemy during the attack, or more if Allaah so wills from His soldiers, that are greater in might and more terrible in punishment for the wicked allies of Satan in the battle of Honorable Gaza and other battles of the believers. That is the promise of Allaah to the patient believers, who strive (in the cause of Allaah) with the truth to defend themselves, and their religion, and their land, and the sanctities of Allaah. Indeed, Allaah does not like transgressors. And to Allaah belongs the soldiers of the heavens and the Earth to support the pious against the transgressors, such is the consistent practice of Allaah among the earlier and latter generations. Thus, He rewards the doers of good in every time and place. Verily, Allaah does not break His promise, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {بَلَىٰ ۚ إِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلَافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ ‎﴿١٢٥﴾‏ وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بُشْرَىٰ لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ ۗ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلَّا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ ‎﴿١٢٦﴾‏ لِيَقْطَعَ طَرَفًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْ يَكْبِتَهُمْ فَيَنقَلِبُوا خَائِبِينَ ‎﴿١٢٧﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Chapter: 03 — Verses: 125-127

O Army of Believers for the Liberation of the Holy Palestine, O al-Aqsa Flood, know with knowledge of certainty that if Allaah supported you with 5 billion angels in succession for defense or like them equipped for penetrations during attack, you have to firmly believe that victory is from Allaah. Angels are servants of Allaah and are of His soldiers. They are allies of believers in the worldly life and the Hereafter. They are Allaah's servants like you. Allaah did not make them except as glad tidings for the believers to assure their hearts that Allaah is with them, but victory is from Allaah the Almighty the All-Wise. So hold fast to Allaah alone and call upon Allaah alone, the Best Protector and Helper. Even if you do not see the equipped angels, who are present with you once you attack the enemies of Allaah and your enemies, the wicked transgressors see them with their very eyes when they (the angels) seize them to fiercely kill them, and undoubtedly I am truthful

And I say to Netanyahu and his soldiers and all his allies: die in your rage altogether

I am surprised at the audacity of the allies of devils who are discussing who will rule the Honorable Gaza after defeating the honorable soldiers of Hamas and the resistance factions! Lo and behold, O non-Arabs and Arabs! How can they be so sure of themselves and deceived by their power? As though they will grant themselves a victory. They have not estimated Allaah His rightful estimate. Surely, Allaah is with the pious, but victory is from Him, the Almighty the All-Wise! Glorified and Highly Exalted is Allaah
    !

I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering, if all the devils of mankind with all their military forces combine together to defeat the soldiers of Honourable Gaza, they will not defeat them while Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, is supporting them. No one can defeat them
    in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :{إن يَنصُرْكُمُ اللَّهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَن ذَا الَّذِي يَنصُرُكُم مِّن بَعْدِهِ ۗ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٦٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة ال عمران]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Chapter: 03 — Verse: 160

This is the consistent practice of Allaah in the Qur'an, a promise from Him to those who strive in the cause of Allaah to defend themselves and their true religion. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الروم].
    Qur'an — Surah: ar-Rûm — Verse: 47

Were you not aware that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, have issued a ruling with the truth that: the men around al-Aqsa” are the truthful among the Movement of Hamas and whoever supports them from the truthful resistance factions in Palestine? And I have taken them as allies. They are the only ones whom I did not wait for to swear allegiance to me because they pledged allegiance to Allaah. They have held the responsibility of defending al-Aqsa Mosque, for this, I announced 14 years ago my declaration of allegiance to them, also declared that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, will stay firm in supporting those who support them and will show enmity toward their enemies. I am not waiting for them to empower me against the world, but Allaah is the one who is going to empower me with severe torment on the night Saqar (also know as: Nibiru) passes, whether you like it or not, and you will know that Allaah will perfect His light to the dismay of wrongdoers

Even though Allaah supports me with all His soldiers in His dominion, I bear to Allaah a testimony to be recorded with Him: indeed victory is from Allaah, by a command from Him, and all matters return to Allaah (in decision), who knows the treachery of the eyes and whatever is concealed by hearts. He is the best Protector and Helper
    Allaah's caliph on the whole world, its land, and sea, Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 433546 من موضوع فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ في حَركة حَماس ..

- 6 -
    24 - ربيع الآخر - 1445 هـ
    08 - 11 - 2023 مـ
    04:33 صباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=433455

نَصَرَ اللهُ جَيشَ المُؤمِنين لتَحرِيرِ فلسطين بِخَمسَةِ آلافٍ من المَلائكةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ ..

بِسْمِ الله الوَاحدِ القَهَّار؛ قاهِر الأشرار (الكوماندوز المُعَلَّمين) مِن الصَّهاينة ومِن مختلف أنحاء العالَمين بخمسة آلافٍ من الملائكة مُسَوِّمين أو يزيدون (كَما يشاء الله مِن جنوده) أشَد بأسًا وتنكيلًا بالمجرمين أولياء الشَّياطين في معركة غَزَّةِ المُكرَّمة وفي غيرها مِن معارك المُؤمنين؛ وعْدُ الله للمؤمنين الصَّابِرين المُجاهِدين بالحَقِّ عن أنفسهم ودينهم وأرضهم ومُقَدَّسات الله؛ إن الله لا يحب المُعتَدين، ولله جنود السَّماوات والأرض لنُصرة المُتَّقين على المُعتَدين؛ سُنّة الله في الأوَّلين وفي الآخرين؛ إنّا كذلك نجزي المُحسِنين في كُلِّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ؛ إن الله لا يخلف الميعاد، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {بَلَىٰ ۚ إِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلَافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ ‎﴿١٢٥﴾‏ وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بُشْرَىٰ لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ ۗ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلَّا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ ‎﴿١٢٦﴾‏ لِيَقْطَعَ طَرَفًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْ يَكْبِتَهُمْ فَيَنقَلِبُوا خَائِبِينَ ‎﴿١٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].

واعلَموا يا معشَر جَيش المُؤمنين لتحرير فلسطين المُقَدَّسة يا طوفان المَسجِد الأقصَى، فاعلَموا عِلْم اليقين أنه لو يَمدّكم الله بخمسة مليار مِن الملائكة مُردِفين للدفاع أو مثلهم مُسوِّمين للاختراق حين الهجوم فاعلَموا ثم اعلَموا أنَّما النَّصر مِن عند الله، وأنَّما الملائكة عبيدٌ لله مِن جنود الله أولياءٌ للمُؤمنين في الحياة الدُّنيا وفي الآخرة (عَبيدٌ لله أمثالكم)، وما جعلهم الله إلَّا بُشرَى للمُؤمنين لتطمئن قلوبهم أنَّ الله معهم وأنَّما النَّصر مِن عند الله العزيز الحكيم، فاعتصموا بالله وحده وادعوا الله وحده نِعْم المَولَى ونِعْم النَّصير، ولو لَم تروا الملائكة المُسوِّمين الذين يحضرون معكم فَور الهجوم على أعداء الله وأعدائكم ولَكِنَّهم يرونهم (المُجرمون المُعتدون) رأي العين حين يأخذونهم ويُقَتِّلونَهم تَقتيلًا، وإنَّا لصادقون.

ونقول لنتنياهو وجنوده وأوليائهم أجمعين: موتوا بغيظكم أجمعين.

ويا سبحان الله العظيم! كيف أنّي أسمَع أولياء الشياطين يتدارسون مَن يحكم غَزَّة المُكرَّمة مِن بَعد قَهر جنود حركة حماس وفصائل المُقاومة المُكرمين؟! فيا للعجب يا معشر العَجَم والعرَب! كيف يقولون ذلك واثقين من أنفسهم تكبرًّا وغرورًا بقوَّتهم؟! وكأن النّصر من عند أنفسهم! وما قَدَرُوا الله حقّ قَدره، ولكن الله مع المُتَّقين والنَّصر مِن عند الله العزيز الحكيم، سبحانه وتعالى علوًا كبيرًا. وأقسم بالله الوَاحدِ القَهَّار لو اجتمع لجنود غَزَّةِ المُكرَّمة كافّة شياطين البشر بِكُلِّ وبكافَّة قوَّاتهم العسكريَّة لَما استطاعوا هزيمتهم ومعهم الله الوَاحدِ القَهَّار؛ فلا غالِب لهم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:{إن يَنصُرْكُمُ اللَّهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَن ذَا الَّذِي يَنصُرُكُم مِّن بَعْدِهِ ۗ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٦٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة ال عمران]، فَتِلك من سُنَن الله في الكِتاب؛ وَعْدٌ مِنه للمُجاهِدين في سبيل الله دِفاعًا عن أنفسهم وعن دينهم الحقّ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الروم].

أم لَم تعلموا أنّي خليفة الله المهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ قد سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ أنَّ الرِّجال حَول المسجد الأقصى هُم الصَّادِقون مِن حَرَكة حَماس ومَن ناصرهم مِن فصائل المُقاومة الصادقين في فلسطين؟ واتَّخذتهم أولياء، وهُم الوحيدون الذين لم أنتظر منهم البيعة؛ كونهم مبايعين لله؛ حَمَلوا على عاتقهم الدِّفاع عن المسجد الأقصى، ولذلك أعلنت مُنذ أربع عشرة سنة ولائي لهم، وأعلنت أنّي خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أوالي مَن والاهم وأعادي مَن عاداهم، ولست بأسِفهم أن يُظهروني على العالمين؛ بل الله مَن سوف يُظهرني على كافّة البشر ببأسٍ من الله شديدٍ ليلة مرور كوكب سَقَر شئتم أم أبيتم، ولسوف تعلمون أنَّ الله مُتِمُّ نوره ولو كَرِه المُجرِمون ظهُوره.

ورغم أنَّ الله مُؤَيِّد عبده بِكافَّة جنوده في الملكوت ولَكِنّي أشهَد لله شِهادة تُكتَب لي عِند ربي: أنَّما النَّصر مِن عند الله، وأنَّ الأمر مِن عند الله وأنَّه إلى الله ترجع الأمور؛ يعلَم خائنة الأعيُن وما تُخفي الصُّدور نِعمْ المولى ونِعْم النَّصير.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحَمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    خليفةُ اللهِ على العالَم بأسرِه (بَرّه وبَحره) الإمام المهديّ؛ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.

7. افتراضي The World War III Aggression Against Gaza is the Greatest Act of Terrorism in the History of Mankind ..

- 7 -

اقتباس المشاركة 434498 من موضوع Gaza, the Miracle, is the Graveyard of its Invaders

-2-

05— Jumada I — 1445 AH
    19— November — 2023 AD
    07:07 AM

The World War III Aggression Against Gaza is the Greatest Act of Terrorism in the History of Mankind

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
    :
    {مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ (179)}
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Verse: 179

Indeed the aggression of the Zionist World War against the miracle Gaza, the graveyard of its invaders, as per my ruling in truth in a previous statement under the same title, is an event mentioned in the Book so that the world sees the true colours of the Arab and non-Arab leaders. The aggression crimes committed against the people of Gaza and the massacre of babies are an egregious encroachment on human rights. Such aggression has never been paralleled in the history of human atrocities. It has unmasked the ranters on human rights in the United Nations and debunked the hypocrisy of America the guardian of human rights, which is the apex of terrorism, while the acme of terrorism is Zionist Israel, which is a war criminal among the Arabs. The greatest share of the blame is on the countries surrounding Palestine, especially the Arab and proud Egypt, then the rest of the blame is on all Arab counties and Islamic nations. Allaah is never absent from witnessing all this and if He wills, he will revenge on them but He is testing you and purifying what is in your hearts, and He will certainly will to take revenge on them because they have an example in those destroyed before them. The martyrs are happy and the bits of children are a test so do not obscure their images from the eyes of the worlds by blurring the bits of martyrs, so you should not do this O Wael Al-Dahdouh, the honorable journalist, but let the world perceive what the criminals are doing, and may Allaah forgive you, He is indeed the Forgiver and the Most Merciful. May Allaah reward you immensely for what happened to your family and all the oppressed believers in Palestine and anywhere around the world
    O media outlets broadcast the bits and fragments of children to the world on TV. You cannot blur them to obscure the eyes of the viewers. Censoring the images of crimes is haram (prohibited) and is regarded as an indirect cover-up of the appalling atrocities done by the criminal leaders of the terrorist state of Israel, so show the bits of children to the viewers around the world because there lies great wisdom for those who own merciful hearts. To explain, to distinguish the evil from the good among the non-Arab and Arab leaders and their peoples, and to be a wake-up call for the hearts of peoples so that they know they are in great danger because of the alliance of the devils of mankind who call the symbols of free rebels, who strive to liberate the human nations, terrorists. Those who spread corruption on the land classify as terrorists the movement of the free heroes of Hamas who declared the Revolution on the seventh of October to liberate their land and the people of Palestine from the Zionist occupation, still, the evil devils of mankind labeled them as a terrorist movement. From this vantage point, I reply to the enemies of freedom and free people and say
    : According to the ruling of the criminals from among the Zionists in Israel and those who agreed with them and supported them around the world, all revolutionaries to free peoples from colonialism are terrorists if they, the heroes of Hamas and their loyalists, are terrorists as the criminals claim. And why do we have Independence Day for every nation, o mankind? So whatever applies to the free revolutionaries in honorable Gaza applies to all the free revolutionaries among the nations of mankind, all of them have become terrorists as per the ruling of the criminals concerning the Revolution of Hamas, the believers who aim at the liberation of Palestine. Lo and behold O non-Arabs and Arabs! Is not the terrorist the usurper, the occupier, and the colonialist?! But the enemies of humanity reversed it, and all those who revolted against colonialism to liberate their people and their land became terrorists. If what they say is true, let every country cancel the commemoration of their independence day, if the revolution of Hamas is terrorism in the eyes of criminals. Will you ever reason
    ?!
    The promise of Allaah in His Words has come
    :
    {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن ذُكِّرَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِ ثُمَّ أَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا ۚ إِنَّا مِنَ الْمُجْرِمِينَ مُنتَقِمُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم
    Qur'an — Surah: as-Sajdah — Verse: 22

And in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللَّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة التوبة]
    Qur'an — Surah: at-Tawbah — Verse: 14

Is the call for freedom and the prohibition of aggression against human rights a call for hatred in the eyes of the aggressors who spread corruption on land? Surely, they are the corruptors, and on them is the curse of Allaah, His angels, and the humanitarian people. Indeed judgment belongs to Allaah, the Best of Judges.

Here has come planet Saqar and has approached the south of the Earth, so where would you escape

?!

Peace be on the messengers and all praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph on the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani.

اقتباس المشاركة 434496 من موضوع فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ في حَركة حَماس ..

- 7 -
    05 - جمادى الأول - 1445 هـ
    19 - 11 - 2023 مـ
    07:07 صباحًا
    (بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى)

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=434453

عُدوانُ الحَرْب العالميَّة الثالثة على غَزَّةَ هو الإرهاب الأكبَر في تاريخِ البَشَر ..

بِسْمِ الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم: {مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ ‎﴿١٧٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].

ألَا وإنَّ عُدوانَ الحَرْبِ الصّهيونيَّة العالميَّة على غَزَّةَ المُعجِزة (مَقبَرة مَن غزاها) التي سَبقَت فتوانا عنها مِن قَبْل بالحَقِّ بعنوان:
    (غَزَّةُ المُعجِزَةُ مَقبَرَةُ مَن غَزَاهَا ..)
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=433050
    هو حَدَثٌ في الكتابِ ليَتبيَّنَ للعالَمين الذَّهَب الأصفَر مِن النُّحاس الكَذِب في قادة العَجَم والعَرب.

وجرائم العُدوان على شَعب غَزَّة ومَجزرة الأطفال الرُّضَّع عُدوانٌ صارِخٌ في حُقوقِ بني الإنسان؛ بل لم يَسبِق له مثيلٌ في جرائِم تاريخِ الإنسانيَّة فهي كَشَفَت الأقنعة للمُتشَدِّقين بحُقوقِ الإنسان في الأُمَم المُتَّحِدة، وكشَفت إفكَ الرَّاعيَة لحُقوقِ الإنسان تِلكُم أمريكا رأس الإرهاب وعَموده، وذِروَة سَنامِ الإرهاب إسرائيل الصهيونيَّة (مُجرمَة حَرْبٍ بين العرَب)، واللَّومُ الأكبر على دُوَل الطَّوقِ وخُصوصًا مصر الأَبيَّة العربيَّة ثم دُوَل العرب قاطِبةً والدُّوَل الإسلاميَّة، وما كان الرّحمن غائبًا سبحانه، ولو شاء الله لانتَصَر مِنهم ولكن ليَبلُوَكم ويُمَحِّصَ ما في صُدورِكم، وسوف يشاءُ فيَنتقِم منهم فقد مَضَت سُنّة الأوَّلين، والشُّهداء سُعداءٌ، وأشلاءُ الأطفالِ تَمحيصٌ وابتِلاءٌ فلا تَحجُبوها عن أعيُنِ العالَمين بوَضعِ الغَمامِ على صوَر أشلاءِ الشهداء فهذا لا يجوز يا أيّها الصّحفيّ المكرم وائل الدحدوح؛ فدَع العالَمين يُبصِرونَ ما يفعله المُجرمون وغفَر الله لك إنّه هو الغفورُ الرّحيم، وعَظَّم الله أجرَك في أهل بيتك وجميع المؤمنين والمظلومين في فلسطين وفي العالَمين.

ويا معشر وسائل الإعلام فلتَعرِضوا أشلاءَ الأطفال للعالَمين على شاشة التلفاز؛ فلا يجوز لكم أن تضَعوا عليها غَمامًا لتَشويشِها عن أبصارِ النَّاظرين إلى شاشة التلفاز فهذا مُحَرَّمٌ (التشويش على صور الجرائم) ويُعتَبرُ تَستُّرًا بغير قَصدٍ منكم على فظاعَة عَظيمِ جرائم ما يفعله المُجرمون مِن حُكَّام دولة إسرائيل الإرهابيَّة، فاكشِفوا أشلاءَ الأطفال للنَّاظرين مِن العالَمين ففي ذلك حِكمةٌ بالغةٌ لِمَن كان له قلبٌ رحيمٌ لتَمييزِ الخبيثِ مِن الطَّيِّبِ في قادةِ الأعاجِم والعَرَب وشعوبهم، وقَرْص القُلوب لتَصحى الشعوب فيَعلمون أنّهم لَفي خَطرٍ عظيمٍ مِن تَحالُفِ شياطين البَشَر الذين يَصِفونَ رُموزَ الثُّوَّارِ الأحرارِ لتحريرِ شعوبِ البشر فيَصِفونَهم بالإرهاب، كون المُفسدين في الأرض صنَّفوا حركة الأحرار أبطال حماس الذين أعلنوا ثورة السابع مِن أكتوبر لتحرير أرضهم وشَعب فلسطين مِن الاستعمار الصّهيونِيّ فصنَّفوهم (شياطين البشر الأشرار) بحركةٍ إرهابيّةٍ، فمِن ثمّ نرُدُّ على أعداء الحُريّة والأحرار ونقول لهم: فإذا كانوا (أبطال حماس وأولياؤهم) إرهابيّين كما يَزعم المُجرمون إذًا فكافّة الثُّوَّار لتحرير الشعوب مِن الاستعمار إرهابيّون حسبَ فتوى المُجرمين مِن الصَّهاينة في إسرائيل ومَن وافقَهم وعَضَدهم مِن العالَمين، إذًا فلماذا نُشاهِدُ لكلّ شعبٍ ذِكرى استِقلالٍ يا معشَر البشر؟! كونه ما ينطبقُ على الثُّوَّار الأحرار في غَزَّةَ المُكرمة ينطبِقُ على كافّة الثُّوّار الأحرار في شعوبِ البشر، فقد أصبحوا إرهابيّين أجمعين بحسب فتوى المُجرمين تِجاهَ ثورة حماس المؤمنين لتَحرير فلسطين؛ فيا للعجب يا معشَر العَجَم والعَرَب! أليس الإرهابيُّ هو المُغتَصِب المُحتَلّ المُستَعمِر؟! ولكنّ أعداء الإنسانيَّة عكسوها فأصبح كافَّة ثُوَّار الشعوب ضِدّ الاستعمار لتحريرِ شعوبهم وأرضهم إرهابيِّين، إذًا فلتَقُمْ كلّ دولةٍ بإلغاءِ عيد ذكرى ثُوّارِ استِقلالِها الأحرار إن كانت ثورة حَرَكة حماس إرهابًا في نَظَر المُجرمين، أفَلا تعقِلون؟!

وجاء وَعدُ الله في قوله تعالى: {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن ذُكِّرَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِ ثُمَّ أَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا ۚ إِنَّا مِنَ الْمُجْرِمِينَ مُنتَقِمُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة السجدة]، وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللَّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة التوبة].

فهل الدَّعوة للحُريَّة وتحريمِ العُدوانِ على حقوقِ الإنسان هي دعوةٌ للكراهية في نَظَر المُعتَدينَ المُفسدين في الأرض؟! ألا إنَّهم هُم المُفسِدون وإنَّ عليهم لَعنة الله ولعنة ملائكته ولَعنة أصحاب الإنسانيَّة مِن النَّاس أجمَعين، والحُكمُ لله خير الفاصلين.

وجاء كَوكَب سَقَر واقتَربَ مِن جنوبِ الأرض فأينَ المَفَرّ؟!

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلينَ والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالَمين..
    خليفةُ الله على العالَمين؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصِر محمد اليماني.

8. smiling face The Assertion of the Increase in the Vehemence of the Blaze of the Summer of Saqar, Starting from December 21 until Whenever Allaah the One the Overpowering wills, to whomever of You who Wishes to Advance or Regress (in following the truth). Allaah

- 8 -

اقتباس المشاركة 435885 من موضوع The Assertion of the Increase in the Vehemence of the Blaze of the Summer of Saqar, Starting from December 21 until Whenever Allaah the One the Overpowering wills, to whomever of You who Wishes to Advance or Regress (in following the truth). Allaah

- 8 -

21- Jumada I - 1445 AH
    05 - December - 2023 AD
    05:35 AM
    _________

The Assertion of the Increase in the Vehemence of the Blaze of the Summer of Saqar, Starting from December 21 until Whenever Allaah the One the Overpowering wills, to whomever of You who Wishes to Advance or Regress (in following the truth). Allaah is the Greatest and Mighty belongs to Him, the One, the Overpowering. O Decision Makers, Fear Allaah the Avenger and the Supreme in Might, and Bid the Fair and Forbid the Unfair in Gaza before Allaah Torments You

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
    :

{الٓمٓ ‎﴿١﴾‏ أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَسْبِقُونَا ۚ سَاءَ مَا يَحْكُمُونَ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ مَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ اللَّهِ لَآتٍ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ وَمَن جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَاهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَنُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَحْسَنَ الَّذِي كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ حُسْنًا ۖ وَإِن جَاهَدَاكَ لِتُشْرِكَ بِي مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَلَا تُطِعْهُمَا ۚ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَنُدْخِلَنَّهُمْ فِي الصَّالِحِينَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ فَإِذَا أُوذِيَ فِي اللَّهِ جَعَلَ فِتْنَةَ النَّاسِ كَعَذَابِ اللَّهِ وَلَئِن جَاءَ نَصْرٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ لَيَقُولُنَّ إِنَّا كُنَّا مَعَكُمْ ۚ أَوَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِأَعْلَمَ بِمَا فِي صُدُورِ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿١٠﴾‏ وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّبِعُوا سَبِيلَنَا وَلْنَحْمِلْ خَطَايَاكُمْ وَمَا هُم بِحَامِلِينَ مِنْ خَطَايَاهُم مِّن شَيْءٍ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ لَكَاذِبُونَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ وَلَيَحْمِلُنَّ أَثْقَالَهُمْ وَأَثْقَالًا مَّعَ أَثْقَالِهِمْ ۖ وَلَيُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا فَأَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوفَانُ وَهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ ‎﴿١٤﴾ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَأَصْحَابَ السَّفِينَةِ وَجَعَلْنَاهَا آيَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَاتَّقُوهُ ۖ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ إِنَّمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْثَانًا وَتَخْلُقُونَ إِفْكًا ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ لَا يَمْلِكُونَ لَكُمْ رِزْقًا فَابْتَغُوا عِندَ اللَّهِ الرِّزْقَ وَاعْبُدُوهُ وَاشْكُرُوا لَهُ ۖ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ وَإِن تُكَذِّبُوا فَقَدْ كَذَّبَ أُمَمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ۖ وَمَا عَلَى الرَّسُولِ إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَيْفَ يُبْدِئُ اللَّهُ الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُ ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ قُلْ سِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَانظُرُوا كَيْفَ بَدَأَ الْخَلْقَ ۚ ثُمَّ اللَّهُ يُنشِئُ النَّشْأَةَ الْآخِرَةَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ يُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَرْحَمُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ تُقْلَبُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ ۖ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا نَصِيرٍ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَلِقَائِهِ أُولَٰئِكَ يَئِسُوا مِن رَّحْمَتِي وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِ إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا اقْتُلُوهُ أَوْ حَرِّقُوهُ فَأَنجَاهُ اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ وَقَالَ إِنَّمَا اتَّخَذْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْثَانًا مَّوَدَّةَ بَيْنِكُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ ثُمَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُ بَعْضُكُم بِبَعْضٍ وَيَلْعَنُ بَعْضُكُم بَعْضًا وَمَأْوَاكُمُ النَّارُ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن نَّاصِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ۞ فَآمَنَ لَهُ لُوطٌ ۘ وَقَالَ إِنِّي مُهَاجِرٌ إِلَىٰ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَجَعَلْنَا فِي ذُرِّيَّتِهِ النُّبُوَّةَ وَالْكِتَابَ وَآتَيْنَاهُ أَجْرَهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَإِنَّهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ وَلُوطًا إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ إِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الْفَاحِشَةَ مَا سَبَقَكُم بِهَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِّنَ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ وَتَقْطَعُونَ السَّبِيلَ وَتَأْتُونَ فِي نَادِيكُمُ الْمُنكَرَ ۖ فَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِ إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ وَلَمَّا جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ بِالْبُشْرَىٰ قَالُوا إِنَّا مُهْلِكُو أَهْلِ هَٰذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ ۖ إِنَّ أَهْلَهَا كَانُوا ظَالِمِينَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ قَالَ إِنَّ فِيهَا لُوطًا ۚ قَالُوا نَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن فِيهَا ۖ لَنُنَجِّيَنَّهُ وَأَهْلَهُ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَهُ كَانَتْ مِنَ الْغَابِرِينَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَلَمَّا أَن جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا لُوطًا سِيءَ بِهِمْ وَضَاقَ بِهِمْ ذَرْعًا وَقَالُوا لَا تَخَفْ وَلَا تَحْزَنْ ۖ إِنَّا مُنَجُّوكَ وَأَهْلَكَ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَكَ كَانَتْ مِنَ الْغَابِرِينَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ إِنَّا مُنزِلُونَ عَلَىٰ أَهْلِ هَٰذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ رِجْزًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْسُقُونَ ‎﴿٣٤﴾‏ وَلَقَد تَّرَكْنَا مِنْهَا آيَةً بَيِّنَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿٣٥﴾‏ وَإِلَىٰ مَدْيَنَ أَخَاهُمْ شُعَيْبًا فَقَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَارْجُوا الْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَلَا تَعْثَوْا فِي الْأَرْضِ مُفْسِدِينَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الرَّجْفَةُ فَأَصْبَحُوا فِي دَارِهِمْ جَاثِمِينَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَعَادًا وَثَمُودَ وَقَد تَّبَيَّنَ لَكُم مِّن مَّسَاكِنِهِمْ ۖ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَكَانُوا مُسْتَبْصِرِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ وَقَارُونَ وَفِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ ۖ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَهُم مُّوسَىٰ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَاسْتَكْبَرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا كَانُوا سَابِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ فَكُلًّا أَخَذْنَا بِذَنبِهِ ۖ فَمِنْهُم مَّنْ أَرْسَلْنَا عَلَيْهِ حَاصِبًا وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ أَخَذَتْهُ الصَّيْحَةُ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ خَسَفْنَا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ أَغْرَقْنَا ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَظْلِمَهُمْ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ كَمَثَلِ الْعَنكَبُوتِ اتَّخَذَتْ بَيْتًا ۖ وَإِنَّ أَوْهَنَ الْبُيُوتِ لَبَيْتُ الْعَنكَبُوتِ ۖ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏ وَتِلْكَ الْأَمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ ۖ وَمَا يَعْقِلُهَا إِلَّا الْعَالِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ خَلَقَ اللَّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِالْحَقِّ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ اتْلُ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ ۖ إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلَذِكْرُ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ ۞ وَلَا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَٰهُنَا وَإِلَٰهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ ۚ فَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ ۖ وَمِنْ هَٰؤُلَاءِ مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الْكَافِرُونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ ۖ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ بَلْ هُوَ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ فِي صُدُورِ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَاتٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْآيَاتُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِهِمْ أَنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَرَحْمَةً وَذِكْرَىٰ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ شَهِيدًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ وَكَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ ۚ وَلَوْلَا أَجَلٌ مُّسَمًّى لَّجَاءَهُمُ الْعَذَابُ وَلَيَأْتِيَنَّهُم بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ يَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَإِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ لَمُحِيطَةٌ بِالْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ يَوْمَ يَغْشَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَمِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِهِمْ وَيَقُولُ ذُوقُوا مَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ أَرْضِي وَاسِعَةٌ فَإِيَّايَ فَاعْبُدُونِ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَنُبَوِّئَنَّهُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ غُرَفًا تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ نِعْمَ أَجْرُ الْعَامِلِينَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَعَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ وَكَأَيِّن مِّن دَابَّةٍ لَّا تَحْمِلُ رِزْقَهَا اللَّهُ يَرْزُقُهَا وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏ وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٦١﴾‏ اللَّهُ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَقْدِرُ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّن نَّزَّلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ مِن بَعْدِ مَوْتِهَا لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾‏ وَمَا هَٰذِهِ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا لَهْوٌ وَلَعِبٌ ۚ وَإِنَّ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ لَهِيَ الْحَيَوَانُ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا فِي الْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ لِيَكْفُرُوا بِمَا آتَيْنَاهُمْ وَلِيَتَمَتَّعُوا ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا جَعَلْنَا حَرَمًا آمِنًا وَيُتَخَطَّفُ النَّاسُ مِنْ حَوْلِهِمْ ۚ أَفَبِالْبَاطِلِ يُؤْمِنُونَ وَبِنِعْمَةِ اللَّهِ يَكْفُرُونَ ‎﴿٦٧﴾‏ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِالْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة العنكبوت]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Ankabut— Chapter: 29— Verses: 1-69

Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
    ________

Translator's note
    :

I write 'Allaah' using double 'aa' or 'ā' or 'â' to indicate madd (elongation).

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. La fatwa del Imam al Mahdi con respecto a Hamás .. فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَركة حَماس..
    بواسطة فضيلة في المنتدى Canal Oficial en español Del Imam Al Mahdi Nasser Mohammad
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 06-03-2024, 10:47 PM
  2. The Verdict of Imam Mahdi Concerning Hamas.. فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَركة حَماس ..
    بواسطة فضيلة في المنتدى The English Channel Of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 06-03-2024, 09:04 PM
  3. فتوى الإمام المَهديّ في حَركة حَماس ..
    بواسطة فضيلة في المنتدى قناة الإمام المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني باللغة العربية
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2024, 11:20 AM
  4. فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ في حَركة حَماس ..
    بواسطة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني في المنتدى ۞ موسوعة بيانات الإمام المهدي المنتظر ۞
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2024, 03:11 PM
  5. فَتوى الإمام المَهديّ تِجاه حَركة حَماس .. Fatwa ya Imam Mahdi kuhusu harakati ya Hamas..
    بواسطة Mtafsiri Rasmi Wa Al’imam Al’Mahdi في المنتدى Swahili
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 22-02-2024, 09:48 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •