Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

24— Rabi’ II— 1445 AH
08— November— 2023 AD
04:33 AM
( According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Allaah Has Supported the Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine with Five Thousand Equipped Angels

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, the Subjugator of the trained evil Commandos, from the Zionists and different parts of the worlds, by five thousand angels, equipped to penetrate the enemy during the attack, or more if Allaah so wills from His soldiers, that are greater in might and more terrible in punishment for the wicked allies of Satan in the battle of Honorable Gaza and other battles of the believers. That is the promise of Allaah to the patient believers, who strive (in the cause of Allaah) with the truth to defend themselves, and their religion, and their land, and the sanctities of Allaah. Indeed, Allaah does not like transgressors. And to Allaah belongs the soldiers of the heavens and the Earth to support the pious against the transgressors, such is the consistent practice of Allaah among the earlier and latter generations. Thus, He rewards the doers of good in every time and place. Verily, Allaah does not break His promise, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{بَلَىٰ ۚ إِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلَافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ ‎﴿١٢٥﴾‏ وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بُشْرَىٰ لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ ۗ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلَّا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ ‎﴿١٢٦﴾‏ لِيَقْطَعَ طَرَفًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْ يَكْبِتَهُمْ فَيَنقَلِبُوا خَائِبِينَ ‎﴿١٢٧﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Chapter: 03 — Verses: 125-127

O Army of Believers for the Liberation of the Holy Palestine, O al-Aqsa Flood, know with knowledge of certainty that if Allaah supported you with 5 billion angels in succession for defense or like them equipped for penetrations during attack, you have to firmly believe that victory is from Allaah. Angels are servants of Allaah and are of His soldiers. They are allies of believers in the worldly life and the Hereafter. They are Allaah's servants like you. Allaah did not make them except as glad tidings for the believers to assure their hearts that Allaah is with them, but victory is from Allaah the Almighty the All-Wise. So hold fast to Allaah alone and call upon Allaah alone, the Best Protector and Helper. Even if you do not see the equipped angels, who are present with you once you attack the enemies of Allaah and your enemies, the wicked transgressors see them with their very eyes when they (the angels) seize them to fiercely kill them, and undoubtedly I am truthful

And I say to Netanyahu and his soldiers and all his allies: die in your rage altogether

I am surprised at the audacity of the allies of devils who are discussing who will rule the Honorable Gaza after defeating the honorable soldiers of Hamas and the resistance factions! Lo and behold, O non-Arabs and Arabs! How can they be so sure of themselves and deceived by their power? As though they will grant themselves a victory. They have not estimated Allaah His rightful estimate. Surely, Allaah is with the pious, but victory is from Him, the Almighty the All-Wise! Glorified and Highly Exalted is Allaah
!

I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering, if all the devils of mankind with all their military forces combine together to defeat the soldiers of Honourable Gaza, they will not defeat them while Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, is supporting them. No one can defeat them
in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:{إن يَنصُرْكُمُ اللَّهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَن ذَا الَّذِي يَنصُرُكُم مِّن بَعْدِهِ ۗ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٦٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة ال عمران]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Chapter: 03 — Verse: 160

This is the consistent practice of Allaah in the Qur'an, a promise from Him to those who strive in the cause of Allaah to defend themselves and their true religion. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الروم].
Qur'an — Surah: ar-Rûm — Verse: 47

Were you not aware that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, have issued a ruling with the truth that: the men around al-Aqsa” are the truthful among the Movement of Hamas and whoever supports them from the truthful resistance factions in Palestine? And I have taken them as allies. They are the only ones whom I did not wait for to swear allegiance to me because they pledged allegiance to Allaah. They have held the responsibility of defending al-Aqsa Mosque, for this, I announced 14 years ago my declaration of allegiance to them, also declared that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, will stay firm in supporting those who support them and will show enmity toward their enemies. I am not waiting for them to empower me against the world, but Allaah is the one who is going to empower me with severe torment on the night Saqar (also know as: Nibiru) passes, whether you like it or not, and you will know that Allaah will perfect His light to the dismay of wrongdoers

Even though Allaah supports me with all His soldiers in His dominion, I bear to Allaah a testimony to be recorded with Him: indeed victory is from Allaah, by a command from Him, and all matters return to Allaah (in decision), who knows the treachery of the eyes and whatever is concealed by hearts. He is the best Protector and Helper
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole world, its land, and sea, Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani