Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

24— Sha’baan— 1445 AH
05— March— 2024 AD
06:47 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Announcing the Date of the Earth's Ingress to Nibiru's Climate. A Decisive Statement that is not to be Taken for Amusement

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. Prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon all the messengers, sent by (Sacred) Books to remind people of understanding, from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammed the messenger of Allaah. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be also upon their followers in their call to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him. I make no distinction between any of His messengers. I am an upright Muslim, not a polytheist
O Muslims and all people of the world and their leaders, I am sorry to give you tidings of a painful torment amid the Earth's commencement of experiencing the climate of Planet Saqar in this year of yours 1445 AH, leading to the annihilation of the four season— winter, spring, summer, and fall. Allaah will replace them all with the heat of the summer of Saqar which I have been warning you of its torrid hotness, sparks (See Qur'an, Chapter: 77, Verse:32), and fire since 2005 AD (corresponding to Muharram 1426 AH)
I have countlessly sworn to you by Allaah the Great that I am not aimlessly writing to you. And I announced to you the end of the four seasons after the current winter had been invaded by the summer of Saqar. This means there will be no moderate spring after the current winter because the summer of Saqar will engulf the four seasons. Spare yourself the disappointment of a moderate spring or a mild summer and get ready for a consistent increase in temperature. I am utterly aware of what I am saying. I have warned mankind, by a command from Allaah the One the Overpowering, that He will raise the temperature to 151 degrees Celsius, so what spring are you anticipating? Good luck with the spring of Saqar along with the spring of the Sun, and the summer of Saqar along with the summer of the Sun! Even if Allaah sends upon you 75.5°C, half the temperature of 151°C, those who never use their minds will wait for the temperature of Saqar's July to reach 151°C because some people are as foolish as cows and do not reason. These people are far more astray than cattle as per the description of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book, the Great Qur'an
:
{أَمْ تَحْسَبُ أَنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ أَوْ يَعْقِلُونَ ۚ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ ۖ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٤٤﴾}
صدق الله العظيم
Qur'an — Surah: al-Furqan— Verse: 44

Or they will believe that human devils will cool the atmosphere of the Earth?! How far the arrogant ones have fooled the world! I swear by Allaah, they cannot save themselves from the heat of Saqar so how would they avert the heat of a blazing Planet that is 10 times the size of the Sun? As for its size compared to the Earth's it is calculated as follows: 10 × 100 in relation to the diameter of the Earth, meaning it is 1000 times the size of Planet Earth. As for its density, it exceeds that of the Neutron Star before the Big Bang. That is why when the big bang happened planet Saqar did not explode, so where would you escape?! And on the day it passes the hair of young men will go gray out of terror! Do not you believe Allaah in His Words
:
{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة المزمل].
Quran — al-Muzzamil— Verses: 17-19

Do you think that only the earth is suffering from the heat of Saqar? Nay! I swear by the Lord of the heavens and the Earth that the Sun, the moon, and all the planets of the Solar system are now suffering from the heat of Saqar. Take a closer look at all the planets of the Solar system and you will find that it is suffering from an increase in temperature like the Earth. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ }
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأعراف].
Quran — Surah: al-A'araf — Verse: 185

Planet Saqar has messed up the planets' order as well as the order of everything. Believe Allaah and His messenger Mohammed, and His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. If not, blame none but yourselves
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
The blood brother to mankind from Adam and Eve, the Caliph o f Allaah the One, the Overpowering, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani