Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

19— Rabi’ Thani — 1444 AH
13— November — 2022 AD
03:08 AM
(According to the official Time of Mecca (Mother of Towns))
________

Let Whoever Hates Me Dig Their Own Grave

O people, listen to and understand this news: Allaah has commanded me in the true vision during my sleep on Saturday, November 12, 2022, to announce the following

"Let whoever hates me dig their own grave"

I am only hated by those who hate the pleasure of Allaah thus He rendered their deeds worthless for disbelieving in my call of worshipping the pleasure of Allaah which is the greatest bliss. A bliss even greater than the bliss of His paradise and that is why He created you in the first place. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

فَتَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَمَا أَنتَ بِمَلُومٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَىٰ تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ فَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ذَنُوبًا مِّثْلَ ذَنُوبِ أَصْحَابِهِمْ فَلَا يَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏ فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن يَوْمِهِمُ الَّذِي يُوعَدُونَ ‎﴿٦٠﴾‏

Chapter: 51— Verses: 54-

Is the pleasure of Allaah, the bliss greater than the bliss of His paradise, hated by anyone other than rebellious devils who despise the pleasure of Allaah upon His servants and strive to turn people away from it?! Because they want you to disbelieve as they themselves have done, to be like them in the blaze for the sake of neither fulfilling the promise of Allaah to His servants nor achieving the greater bliss of His pleasure nor the lesser bliss of his paradise. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏
Chapter: 9 — Verse: 72

Did I invite you to anything other than not to associate partners with Allaah nor call upon anyone besides Him? Considering that there are no mediators between the servants and the worshipped Lord neither in the worldly life nor the Hereafter? Glorified and highly exalted is Allaah the Great! Is not this the invitation of all the prophets of Allaah from the jinn and mankind?!

Whoever denies the call of the Caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, has denied the call of all Allaah's prophets, from the jinn and mankind, to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him. So whoever hates me and denies my true call, his abode is hell and and what an evil place to settle in! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ كَفَرْتُمْ ۖ وَإِن يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ }
Chapter: 40 — Verse:12

I swear by Allaah who there is no God but He, no one hates me except he who hates the pleasure of Allaah. And who is it who hates the pleasure of Allaah except for a rebellious devil and an enemy of Allaah, His messengers and His caliph Imam Mahdi?! Indeed Allaah is an enemy to the enemies of His allies. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

قُلْ مَن كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّجِبْرِيلَ فَإِنَّهُ نَزَّلَهُ عَلَىٰ قَلْبِكَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَهُدًى وَبُشْرَىٰ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٧﴾‏ مَن كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّلَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَجِبْرِيلَ وَمِيكَالَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَدُوٌّ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٩٨﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ ۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٩٩﴾
Chapter: 2 — Verses: 97-99

The matter has been decided and it seems like it is time for the verification of what came in this statement below, titled:

Indeed the Calamity of the Corona War and the Climate War
Shall Intensify
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=365790

Allaah's caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani