Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - 12 - 1430 AH
09 - 12 - 2009 AD
01:19 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Amount of Allah’s right in the crops

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his virtuous family who often turn (to Allah), and the followers to the Truth till Judgement day..

My honorable brother of worshiping people, the fruits differs from grains if the were to be handed as charity through the governor surely it will never arrive to the people but it gone bad and ended, for that Allah made its Zakat directly on the day of its harvest to the poor and the needy ones in the same area (locally), and he has no excuse if he picked its fruits when they are unaware and not present, for that he did not give them a thing; in fact he should send their share of it to their home if he fears Allah and remembers what happened to whom Allah said about them: {So they went, while they said one to another in low tones;(23) No poor man shall enter it today upon you.(24) And in the morning they went, having the power to prevent.(25) But when they saw it, they said: Surely we are in error;(26) Nay, we are made to suffer privation.(27) The best of them said: Said I not to you, Why do you not glorify (Allah)?(28) They said: Glory be to our Lord! surely we were unjust.(29) Then some of them advanced against others, blaming each other.(30) Said they: O woe to us! Surely we were inordinate(31) Maybe, our Lord will give us instead one better than it — surely to our Lord we make petition.(32) Such is the chastisement. And certainly the chastisement of the Hereafter is greater, did they but know!(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:23-33
{فَانطَلَقُوا وَهُمْ يَتَخَافَتُونَ ﴿23﴾ أَن لَّا يَدْخُلَنَّهَا الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكُم مِّسْكِينٌ ﴿24﴾ وَغَدَوْا عَلَىٰ حَرْدٍ قَادِرِينَ ﴿25﴾ فَلَمَّا رَأَوْهَا قَالُوا إِنَّا لَضَالُّونَ ﴿26﴾ بَلْ نَحْنُ مَحْرُومُونَ ﴿27﴾ قَالَ أَوْسَطُهُمْ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ لَوْلَا تُسَبِّحُونَ ﴿28﴾ قَالُوا سبحان رَبِّنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿29﴾ فَأَقْبَلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ يَتَلَاوَمُونَ ﴿30﴾ قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا طَاغِينَ ﴿31﴾ عَسَىٰ رَبُّنَا أَن يُبْدِلَنَا خَيْرًا مِّنْهَا إِنَّا إِلَىٰ رَبِّنَا رَاغِبُونَ ﴿32﴾ كَذَٰلِكَ الْعَذَابُ ۖ وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿33﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

If he sold his fruits with few Dirhams (cheap price), indeed it should not be for him to sell Allah’s right in it then he adds it to his merchandise; in fact he gives their right on the day of harvesting it. And we still have much of details about the charity obligation Zakat and the required-rate but everything in its time surely I am still waiting for scholars of the nation and Muftis of the hometowns to fully explain the second pillar of Islam which it is the prayer pillar, then we move to fully explain the pillar of charity (Zakat) then fasting, then the pilgrimage, and would be completed the explanatory-statement of the pillars, and for that I can not now answer you in details because if I I answer in details I will be obliged to explain all the charity (Zakat) in everything and I fully explain it in details from the Book with Allah’s permission, but most of you are ignorant.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1142

اقتباس المشاركة 4152 من موضوع مقدار حقّ الله في الزّروع ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
09 - 12 - 2009 مـ
01:19 صباحًا
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

مقدار حقّ الله في الزّروع ..

بسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، والصّلاة والسّلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وآله التّوابين المتطهّرين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين ..

أخي السّائل الكريم من قومٍ عابدين ..
إنّ الفاكهة تختلف عن الحبوب، فلو كانت تُسَلَّم زكاة الفاكهة عن طريق الحاكم فلن تصل إلى الفقراء إلا وقد فسدت وانتهت، ولذلك جعل الله زكاتها مباشرةً يوم حصادها إلى الفقراء والمساكين في ذات المنطقة، وليس له عذرٌ لو أنّه اقتطف ثمرها على حين غفلةٍ منهم ولم يحضروا ولذلك لم يعطِهم شيئًا بل يُرسِل لهم نصيبًا منها إلى دارهم إن كان يخاف الله ويتذكّر ما حدث للذين قال الله عنهم:

{فَانطَلَقُوا وَهُمْ يَتَخَافَتُونَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ أَن لَّا يَدْخُلَنَّهَا الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكُم مِّسْكِينٌ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ وَغَدَوْا عَلَىٰ حَرْدٍ قَادِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ فَلَمَّا رَأَوْهَا قَالُوا إِنَّا لَضَالُّونَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ بَلْ نَحْنُ مَحْرُومُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ قَالَ أَوْسَطُهُمْ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ لَوْلَا تُسَبِّحُونَ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَ رَبِّنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ فَأَقْبَلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ يَتَلَاوَمُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا طَاغِينَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ عَسَىٰ رَبُّنَا أَن يُبْدِلَنَا خَيْرًا مِّنْهَا إِنَّا إِلَىٰ رَبِّنَا رَاغِبُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ كَذَٰلِكَ الْعَذَابُ ۖ وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

وإذا باع فاكهته بِثَمَن دراهمَ معدودةٍ فلا ينبغي له أن يبيع حقّ الله فيها فيُضيفه إلى بضاعته؛ بل يؤتيهم حقهّم يوم حصاده.

ولا يزال لدينا التّفصيل الكثيرعن فرض الزّكاة والنِّصاب ولكن كلّ شيء في حينه فلا أزال منتظرًا لعلماء الأمّة ومفتي الدّيار لتفصيل الرّكن الثّاني من أركان الإسلام وهو ركن الصّلاة، ومن ثمّ ننتقل إلى تفصيل ركن الزّكاة ثمّ الصّوم ثمّ الحجّ ويكتمل بيان الأركان، ولذلك لم أستطِع أن أجيبك الآن بالتّفصيل لأني إذا أجبت بالتّفصيل فسوف أضطرّ لبيان الزكاة جميعًا في كلّ شيءٍ وأفصّلها من الكتاب بإذن الله تفصيلًا، ولكنّ أكثرهم يجهلون.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..