Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 06 - 1429 AH
13 - 06 - 2008 AD
11:44 pm
ــــــــــــــــ

..Explanatory-statement of the Awaited Mahdi to the president of senior scholars’ board in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

From the Awaited Yemeni; the Awaited Mahdi from the family of the purified house; the supporter khalifa to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the president of senior scholars’ board in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia virtuous sheikh Abd Al-Aziz family of Al-Sheikh and to all members of senior scholars’ board in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia the landfall of the grand Quran, and to all scholars of the Muslims and all the Muslims, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, after this..

O community scholars of the nation, verily I am the True Awaited Mahdi, a fact that I do not say of Allah except the Truth with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran Allah’s dominant Book over the Torah and the Gospel, also the binder to all of the heavenly Books. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{..This is a Reminder of those with me and a Reminder of those before me..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:24, that’s the Reminder that is guarded from alteration to be Allah’s argument against the world and Allah’s argument against the student of knowledge.
{هَـٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24]

O community student of knowledge, Allah has warned you to follow what you have no knowledge with it and if you followed and if followed what you have no knowledge with it a knowledge without thinking nor pondering surely Allah will ask you about your hearing, your sight and your hearts. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã] 17:36
{وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولـئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

What is the matter with you that you follow narrative and narrations without you use your minds; is it logical or logic and mind do not accept it? As like a narrative say in it that the Awaited Mahdi does not publicize himself then he say I am the Awaited Mahdi; in fact the people who inform him about himself, so they would say you are the Awaited Mahdi! then he say: No no I am not the Awaited Mahdi, then they increase insisting, then they say: In fact you are the Awaited Mahdi until they convince him that he is the Awaited Mahdi! Is this a logic that those of understanding-minds accept it? I swear by Allah the Great that you can not know who is the Awaited Mahdi even if you lived trillion years while you search among the generations whoever of them the Awaited Mahdi unless you inform you about his status then he says: O people, I am the Awaited Mahdi, has selected me Allah over you and increased to me abundantly in the knowledge over all scholars of the nation so I rule between you in what you differed therein, so you whenever you argue with me in a thing but I uphold you with knowledge from the enlightening Book the guarded for the alteration till the day of judgement, so if you did not find me teaching you with Allah’s Book verily I am not the Awaited Mahdi, and for each call a proof, so let us resort for judgement to the grand Quran if you are believing in it

O community scholars of the nation, I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, Allah has sent me as mercy to you and the people altogether except who refused and denied the Truth from his Lord, so he is of the hateful ones to the Truth and he is from satans among jinn and mankind whom if they see the path of the Truth they do not take it for a way and if they see the path of false they take if for a way, verily those whom Allah would never guide them by the knowledge of the guidance unless they are willing the guidance, and Allah does not guide to the Truth except he who of the servants wills the guidance so they acknowledge that the praise is for Allah Lord of the worlds, and that He is the Master of the day of judgement, and they acknowledge that He is Worthy of worship, then they say: You Whom we worship and You Whom we beseech for help, then comes the resorting (to Allah) by the supplication-call to their Lord so they say: Guide us on the right ـــــــ path; the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not those upon whom wrath is brought down, nor those who go astray.

O people, the guidance is only guidance of Allah, in no means, you will not and can never guide who you love but Allah guides whoever of His servants desires the guidance, and Allah does not send messengers but as bearers of good news and warners; so the argument would not be fore the people against their Lord after the messengers then they would say if You sent a messenger to us we would have been better guided than who they disbelieved in the messengers of their Lord, and the only duty of the messengers is the clear deliverance of the message to worship their Lord, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so whoever turned close to his Lord to beseech from Him to make him see the Truth; if is this the Truth from my Lord then guide me to it and show me the Truth is being True and direct my heart to it O Who come in between man and his heart verily you are the Hearer the All Knowing.

Here comes the guidance from Lord of the worlds to the Truth as long as he wishes to follow the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69
{وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{..Hard for the polytheists is that to which you call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom he wills, and guides to Himself he who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:13
{كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:27
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ أَنَابَ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:27].

confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{And thus have We revealed it, clear arguments, and Allah guides whom he desire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:16
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَنزَلْنَاهُ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَن يُرِيدُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:16].

Don’t you see that Allah does not guide to Himself except who of His servants wants the guidance then it is incumbent upon Allah to guide him to the Truth. Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me then says: “Allah the Most High said:
{..Whom Allah guides, he is on the right way; and whom He leaves in error, you will not find for him a friend to guide aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:17”, so he say: “In fact, Allah He Who guides and He Who misguide”. Then the True Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: Yes, verily Allah guides whoever of His servants desires the guidance and whoever did not desire the guidance from his Lord then here Allah misguide him so He direct his heart away from the guidance without injustice from Lord of the worlds, that’s because Allah is He who controls the heart. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, respond to Allah and His messenger, when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah comes in between a man and his heart, and that to Him you will be gathered.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:24
{مَن يَهْدِ اللَّـهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِ ۖ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ وَلِيًّا مُّرْشِدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:17]
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّـهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:24].

Allah does not no wrong the people a thing but the people who wrong themselves, that’s because Allah sends to the people one of them to make clear to them what they should guard against, so whoever of the people desires the guidance surely it is incumbent upon Allah to guide him and whoever refused ; Allah leads him astray away from the guidance a far straying. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not (attributable to) Allah that He should lead a people astray after He has guided them, so far so that He makes clear to them what they should guard against. Surely Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:115
{وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ لِيُضِلَّ قَوْماً بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَاهُمْ حَتَّى يُبَيِّنَ لَهُم مَّا يَتَّقُونَ إِنَّ اللّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:115].

But the ignorant among you they say: “If Allah desired He would have guided me to the Truth”. Then we reply to him: But you did not desire from your Lord to guide you to the Truth and Allah does not guide to the Truth except who from His servants desire the Truth, as for if the guidance was by the ability (by Allah’s power) would not unable Allah to guide you and the people altogether so He would direct your heart to the guidance despite you will then He affirms you upon the Truth verily my Lord is Possessor of power over all things. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Then Allah’s is the conclusive argument; so if He had pleased, He would have guided you all.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`aãm]6:149
{قُلْ فَلِلّهِ الْحجَّة الْبَالِغَةُ فَلَوْ شَاء لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:149].

So what is the conclusive argument of Allah? You find it in the word of Allah the Most High: {Messengers, bearers of good news and warners, so that the people may have no plea against Allah after the (coming of) messengers. And Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:165
{رُّسُلًا مُّبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ لِئَلَّا يَكُونَ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَى اللَّـهِ حجَّة بَعْدَ الرُّسُلِ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:165].

Through that the Awaited Mahdi speaks with the True judgement between you in regards to the guidance and we say: that the servant is given the choice between the Truth and falsehood, so if he chose the Truth then Allah directs his heart to the Truth and lead him to it, and if he chose falsehood then Allah directs his heart to falsehood and lead him to it in a sense the human being is given the choice and Allah directs him according to his choice, and Allah does not do injustice to anyone, that's because Allah comes in between man and his heart so He directs the heart of the servant according to the choice of the servant, and Allah has sent me to you to show you what you should guard against, and clarify to you His messages and I explain it with details fully so whoever believes in the messages of his Lord and wanted to follow it then I it is incumbent upon Allah to guide your heart to the Truth, so He would make him of the certain ones then he would believe that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds who speaks with the Truth and guides to the Truth then he derives Allah’s True just judgement and who is better than Allah to judge, so in which narration will you then believe after Allah and His messages?

O people, I swear by Lord of the worlds, non believes the Truth except those who possess understanding-minds among you of whom they ponder over the Book then follow the best of it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:18
{الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:18].

As for those who do not use their mind and follow what they have no knowledge in it then follow what the mind and logic do not accept and say: “The Mahdi does not say that he is the Mahdi, in fact we who inform him about himself then we say to him that he is the Awaited Mahdi on a condition he say no, no I am not the Awaited Mahdi”. Then their insistence increases over falsehood: “In fact you are the Awaited Mahdi”. Until they convince him against his will! As for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni he is a liar because he informs the people the he is the Awaited Mahdi so he publicizes himself. Then the True Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and I say: I swear by Lord of the worlds that you are in the time of appearing and the dialogue before the appearing, and after the ratification the Awaited Mahdi appears to you at the ancient house for the vow of allegiance, or do you see that the right is that the Awaited Mahdi appears at the the sacred-holy Monument, then he would say; O people, I am the Awaited Mahdi so pledge your allegiance to me? But some of the ignorant soldiers would never understand the matter, so they will assail against him then they arrest him and may beat him then throw him in the darkness of jail and they may not inform the scholars about him and even if they informed them that there is a crazy person appeared at Kaaba says that he is the Awaited Mahdi then sheikh of the sacred (mosque) would have said: May Allah heal him. And didn’t say: Bring me to me for he may not a crazy and he is the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, so what makes you know? And they would never have dialogue with him nor ask him a thing.

Therefore, O people, by Allah I am not stupid, verily Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will not, nor and would never appear to you at the Yemeni corner (by Kaaba) except after the call for the dialogue and after the ratification the Awaited Mahdi appears to you at the ancient house (of worship) and this is logic of the mind if you use understand, so I am the Truth Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, I call you for the dialogue before the appearing and for every argument a proof so if I did not bridle scholars of the Muslims with the authority of knowledge then I am not the Truth Awaited Mahdi from their Lord if they did not find that Allah increase me knowledge abundantly over them, so I rule between them in what they differed therein in the prophetic narrations then I derive Allah’s judgement for them from the decisive verses in the grand Quran and I bridle them with the Truth an utmost bridling until they believe that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord then they submit a full submission so I guide them and the people altogether by the grand Quran to a straight ــــــ path. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{Allah has revealed the best announcement, a Book consistent, repeating (its injunctions), whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts soften to Allah’s remembrance. This is Allah’s guidance — He guides with it whom He pleases. And he whom Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:23
{اللَّهُ نَزَّلَ أَحْسَنَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَاباً مُّتَشَابِهاً مَّثَانِيَ تَقْشَعِرُّ مِنْهُ جُلُودُ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ ربّهم ثُمَّ تَلِينُ جُلُودُهُمْ وَقُلُوبُهُمْ إِلَى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ هُدَى اللَّهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:23].

I am the Awaited Mahdi that hold fast with Allah’s rope the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli- ´Imrãn] 3:103
{وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

So what is Allah’s rope that if your scholars split then Allah commands you to hold fast with whom you see him holding fast with it? It is the grand Quran, then he calls them to resort for judgement to it, verily that is the rope of survival; that is the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by it, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:174-175
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن ربّكم وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُوراً مُّبِيناً (174) فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَاعْتَصَمُواْ بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطاً مُّسْتَقِيماً(175)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

O community scholars of the Muslims, I am the True Awaited Mahdi; I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, and I bear witness that the grand Quran is from Allah, and I bear witness that the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is from Allah, and I bear witness that what is from the sunna contrary to the decisive verses of the Quran that this narrative is from other than Allah (actually) from the hypocrite human satans the false believers to be from the companions of Allah’s messenger seemingly so they would be of the narrators of the narrative to hinder (others) from Allah’s path with narrations other than which he says it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

O community board of senior scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and all scholars of the Muslims, I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I did not come to you with a new Book nor Allah made me innovator; in fact a follower to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger that is not contrary to the decisive clear verses of the Quran, and Allah did not command me to rule between you in what the scholars of the narration among you differed therein then I bring my judgement from the narration of the sunna! It is then I could not have bridled the doubters among you that’s because I will bring two or three narratives from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- but he will bring to me tens if it is not hundreds of narratives from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- being contrary to the few narratives which I brought it in regard to the subject of the dialogue, and the narratives of the arguing (person) became more than my few narratives, while each of us say that it came from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, then the council disperse while each one of us insisting on that the narrations that he brought it is the Truth and what violated it is forged narrations.

So what if the solution to this issue? For that I came to you so I rule between you in what you differed therein and to unite you and to unite your rank, a strength to you as mercy from your Lord, and I can never bridle you with truth until I bring the True judgement from the grand Quran Allah’s Book that is guarded from alteration to be the reference to what scholars of the narration differed therein in the sunna of Mohammad, that’s because Allah did not promise you in guarding the sunna of Mohammad from alteration. And Allah the Most High said:
{And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:81
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

But glory be to Him the Exalted most high has promised you in guarding the Quran from alteration in order to be the reference to what scholars of the narration differed therein in the prophetic sunna that they should refer the opposing narrations to the Quran, and whichever of them was from other than Allah verily they will find between it and the decisive verses in this regard a much discrepancy altogether, and that is ratification to the word of Allah the Most High:
{And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:81-82
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا(82)}صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

That’s because the sunna of Mohammad is as well from Allah as the Quran from Him the Most High, but He promised you in guarding the Quran from Alteration in order to be the reference to what scholars of the narration differed therein, and the false narrations came from other than Allah; from the human satans; from scholars of the Jews whom when they met those who believe, they said: We believe. And when they are alone with their satans from jinn, they said: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking. And a group of them came to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they said: “We bear witness there is no God but Allah, and we bear witness that you O Mohammad a messenger of Allah”. But Allah told you they only took shelter under their oaths so they would be of the companions of Allah’s messenger seemingly to be from the narrators of the narration then they hinder (others) with narrations did not say it -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah the Most High said:
{When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s Messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They only took shelter under their oaths, thus they hinder (others) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munaafeqoon] 63:1-2
{إِذَا جَاءكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ (1) اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاء مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ(2)} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

But they did not hinder with the sword after their oaths; in fact with narrations other than which he says it -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- as Allah showed two kinds of their dangerous hindering in His word the Most High:
{And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:81-82
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا(82)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Here they are have succeeded and hindered you from the Truth in the time of the interpretation of it and the era of the Awaited Mahdi while many of the scholars if the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen brings trillion proofs from the Quran of its decisive clear verses he would have turned away from them and brought to me narrations between it and the Quran a much discrepancy! Then he would claim that he is holding firm with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, then I reply to him and I say: It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that you say that which you do not. How can you say that you are holding firm with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger? And here I am the True Awaited Mahdi having dialogue with you by Allah’s Book then you leave it behind your back so you hold firm with which violated what I call you to it! And I swear by Allah the Great that whoever did that and brought me narrations contrary to what I call you to it indeed he is not according to Allah’s Book nor the sunna of His messenger, and he did not hold firm with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; in fact he held firm with narration from other than Allah; from the loyal-friends of Al-Taghoot (satan), and his example is as the example of the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house, and would never avail a thing from Allah against him, verily how can he deny Allah’s judgement and leaves it behind his back then brings to me the judgement of Al-Taghoot (satan) that violates it then he claims that it is from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? Didn’t he say -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: [What is similar with the Quran verily it is from me]. In a sense that what is contrary to the decisive verses of the Quran then it is not from (Allah’s messenger) -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- don’t you understand?!

O my sorrow for some inquirers of knowledge and the searchers for the Truth, so as soon as he asks a scholar to give him fatwa about me so the scholar say: “What is his name?” He said: “Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni”. Then the scholar gets angry at him and say to him: “Keep your duty to Allah, do not follow this deceptive liar, how can he say that he is the Awaited Mahdi and the name of the Awaited Mahdi is (Mohammad) and not Nasser Mohammad? In fact he is clearly in error”. Then the questioner gets up while he is trembling and if he of those who own websites then he would go to his website and delete my explanatory-statement, and whoever did that, I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great, that he is as the cattle in fact they are more astray on path, while they are the searchers for the Truth whom as soon as the scholar gives fatwa that I am not the Awaited Mahdi and then he goes to the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni on his website then he deletes it or placing a subscription in order to insult and cuss Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and that is not of the men, but some of the believers are men as soon as this scholar gives him fatwa verily he will say to him: “O virtuous sheikh, indeed Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who claims that he is the Awaited Mahdi calls you to resort for judgement to Allah’s laws in the grand Quran. O virtuous sheikh, come and bridle him if your fatwa in his affair is true, and if you do not have his news on the internet — O virtuous sheikh — surely I will help you; you dictate to me and I write until you bridle Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so you stop him on his tracks so he does not misguide the Muslims if you see him upon a manifest misguidance”.

But I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, I say: O community scholars of the Muslims altogether.. O community scholars of the Christians and Jews, if one of you came forward to have dialogue with me in the logic of the grand Quran then he bridled me then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, and upon me the curse of Allah, the angels and the people altogether, or upon whom issue fatwa about me while they did not have dialogue with me so it clears for them about me, verily they hinder (others) from the Awaited Mahdi an utmost hindering; in fact they are the worst scholars under roof of the sky whom they issue fatwa to the cattle who believe them without knowledge! And if he was dignified and virtuous also has a heavy weight amid cool shade he would have said: “O the questioner I can never give you fatwa about this man now and I will go with you so you turn on for me the computer then you show me more of his statements so it clears for me his mission so I do not hinder (others) from the Truth, and if cleared that he is upon error surly I will bridle Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the authority of know ledge then I stop him on his tracks and I silence his tongue, so none of the Muslims follow him (otherwise) he would misguide them from the straight path if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon manifest error
”.

Verily that the scholar who does not say against Allah what he does not know; those are of the best scholars under the roof of the sky, as for those who get seduced regarding me because of sedition of the name, surely if he was at the time of sending Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he would have been, of all people, the most disbelief in Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and he would say: “O Mohammad, how can you say that you are messenger of Allah whom the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- gave the good news about him that his name is Ahmad while your name is Mohammad? In fact you are an insolent liar!”. Verily tomorrow they will know who is the insolent liar.

I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great that whoever denied the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as if he denied Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and the grand Quran, do you know why? That’s because the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is challenging you with words of Allah Lord of the worlds and not with allegorical-similar verses; in fact with the clear decisive verses, then you turn away from the Truth and claim that you are holding firm with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger while you are not (acting according) to Allah’s Book nor the sunna of His messenger!

O community scholars of the Muslims who are seduced about me before it clears to them about me by either they bridle me with Truth or I bridle them with truth, but they are even arrogant about having dialogue with me and they say: “the dialogue only adds this person fame and reputation”. In fact it is evading the dialogue — O you the coward scholar — that you give fatwa about me and escape from the dialogue, whoever of the Muslims that believed your fatwa about me verily he is as the one who calls out to that which hears no more than a call and a cry; those are as the cattle which you restrain it by you cry so it get restrained despite it does not know your words but it got scared from your voice so it got restrained, thus the searchers who believe the fatwa of scholars did not step down for the dialogue being arrogant and they have no zeal for their religion and if he had zeal over the religion he would have roared with the Truth and came to our website to have dialogue then he would defend the basins of the religion and bridle Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni totally if he is upon manifest error, and I do not mean by these words of mine that I know a particular one of scholars of the Muslims that he dared to issue fatwa about me, but the searchers for the Truth know who gave them the fatwa so let him come for the dialogue if he is truthful, but his example is as the example of the spectator watching the horseman over his horse saying is there a contestant? So this spectator say: “If I willed to get out to him to the arena and I would have overpowered him by the contest. Then we say come forward if you are of the Truthful ones as for the words verily it is easy to say that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon misguidance! So if he is truthful that I am upon misguidance then come to bridle me with enlightening knowledge and authority from the decisive clear verses of the Quran if you are truthful.

O Husain the new member welcome and hello to you my honorable brother, send this statement to whom you could of the religious scholars and Muftis of the Islamic hometowns to defend the basins of the religion then they bridle Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is upon manifest error or I bridle them with enlightening knowledge and authority, and we will see whoever of us calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path — O scholars of the Muslims who turn away from the dialogue! And passed more than three years while Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls them for the dialogue through the global dialogue table - a major grace of Allah - for propagation of one’s religion and teaching the Muslims matters of their religion with Truth and enlightening knowledge and authority. And if you could announce to them through one of the satellite channels the following
:
((From the Awaited Imam the supporter of Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to community of all scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, after this..
I am the True Awaited Mahdi, I call you for the dialogue to the worldwide dialogue table; website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni at the forum of the Islamic good news on the worldwide internet so I rule between you in all what you differed therein and I teach you what you did not know; neither you nor your forefathers. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds))

O community of the wealthy, who will provide me a satellite channel so he would achieve a mighty success, and Allah would make him of the honorable ones in the world’s life and on the day when the people rise for Lord of the worlds? So I recite therein the True explanatory-statement for the Quran to the whole people altogether then I recite it in Arabic language and Al-Husain would recite it in English language.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.The Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1901

اقتباس المشاركة 6312 من موضوع بيان المهديّ المنتظَر إلى رئيس هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
08 - 06 - 1429 هـ
13 - 06 - 2008 مـ
11:44 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

بيان المهديّ المنتظَر إلى رئيس هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
من اليماني المنتظَر المهديّ المنتظَر من آل البيت المُطَّهر؛ الخليفة الناصر لمحمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى رئيس هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة فضيلة الشيخ عبد العزيز آل الشيخ وإلى جميع أعضاء هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة مهبط القرآن العظيم، وإلى جميع علماء المسلمين وكافة المسلمين، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته، وبعد..

يا معشر علماء الأمَّة، إني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ، حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم كتاب الله المهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل والجامع لجميع الكتب السماويّة تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {هَـٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24]، ذلك الذكر المحفوظ من التحريف ليكون حجَّة الله للعالِم وحجَّة الله على طالب العلم.

ويا معشر طلّاب العلم، لقد حذركم الله أن تتبعوا ما ليس لكم به علم وإن اِتّبعتم ما ليس لكم به علم بدون تفكرٍ ولا تدبُّرٍ فسوف يسألكم عن سمعكم وأبصاركم وأفئدتكم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فما خطبكم تتبعون رواياتٍ وأحاديث دون أن تستخدموا عقولكم هل هي منطقية أم لا يقبلها منطق العقل؟ كمثل روايةٍ تقولون فيها أن المهديّ المنتظَر لا يُشهر نفسه فيقول أنا المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل الناس من يعرّفونه بنفسه فيقولون أنت المهديّ المنتظَر! ومن ثم يقول كلا كلا لست المهديّ المنتظَر، ومن ثم يزدادون إصراراً فيقولون: بل أنت المهديّ المنتظَر حتى يقنعوه بأنه المهديّ المُنتظَر! فهل هذا منطقٌ يقبله أولو الألباب، فهل يتذكّر إلا أولي الألباب؟ وأقسم بالله العظيم لا تستطيعون أن تعلموا من هو المهديّ المنتظَر لو تعمّرتم تريليون عاماً وأنتم تبحثون في الأجيال أيّهم المهديّ المنتظَر ما لم يُعرفكم بشأنه فيقول: يا أيها الناس أني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر قد اصطفاني الله عليكم وزادني بسطةً في العلم على جميع علماء الأمَّة حتى أحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، فلا تُجادلونني في شيء إلا غلبتُكم بعلمٍ من الكتاب المُنير المحفوظ من التحريف إلى يوم الدين، فإن لم تجدوني أعلَمَكم بكتاب الله فأنا لست المهديّ المنتظَر ولكلّ دعوى برهان، فلنحتكم إلى القرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنين.

ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة، أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم ابتعثني الله رحمةً لكم وللناس أجمعين إلّا من أبى وكذّب بالحقّ بعد ما تبين له أنه الحقّ من ربّه فهو للحقّ لمن الكارهين وهو من شياطين الجنّ والإنس الذين إن يروا سبيل الحقّ لا يتخذونه سبيلاً وإن يروا سبيل الغيِّ يتخذونه سبيلاً، فهؤلاء لن يهديهم الله بعلم الهدى ما لم يشاءوا الهُدى، ولا يهدي الله إلى الحقّ إلا من يشاء الهُدى من العباد فيعترفون بأنّ الحمد لله ربّ العالمين وأنه مالك يوم الدين ويعترفون بأنه من يستحق العبادة فيقولون إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين، ومن ثم يأتي اللجوء بالدعاء لربهم فيقولون اهدنا الصراط ـــــــ المستقيم صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين.

ويا أيها الناس، إنما الهُدى هُدى الله، وكلا ولا ولن تستطيعوا أن تهدوا من تحبّون ولكن الله يهدي من يشاء الهُدى من عباده، وما يرسل الله المرسلين إلا مبشرين ومنذرين حتى لا تكون للناس حجَّة على ربّهم من بعد الرسل فيقولون لو أرسلت إلينا رسولاً لكنا أهدى من الذين كفروا برسل ربّهم. وما على الرسل إلا البلاغ المبين أن يعبدوا ربّهم وحده لا شريك له فمن أناب لربه ليرجو منه أن يبصّره بالحقّ هل هذا هو الحقّ من عندك ربي؟ فاهدني إليه وأرني الحقّ حقًا واصرف قلبي إليه يا من تحول بين المرء وقلبه إنك أنت السميع العليم. وهنا يأتي الهُدى من ربّ العالمين فيهديه إلى الحقّ ما دام يتمنى أن يتبع الحقّ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ ۚ اللَّـهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

وتصديقاً لقوله تعالى: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ أَنَابَ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:27].

وتصديقاً لقوله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنزَلْنَاهُ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ يَهْدِي مَن يُرِيدُ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

أفلا ترون بأنّ الله لا يهدي إليه إلا من يريد من عباده الهدى؟ فحقٌّ على الله أن يهديه إلى الحقّ. ولربّما يودّ أحدكم أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "قال الله تعالى: {مَن يَهْدِ اللَّـهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِ ۖ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ وَلِيًّا مُّرْشِدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:17]"، فيقول: "بل الله هو من يهدي وهو من يضل". ومن ثم يرد عليه المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فأقول: بلى إنّ الله يهدي من يشاء الهُدى من عباده ومن لم يشأ من ربّه الهدى فهنا يضلّه الله فيصرف قلبه عن الهدى بغير ظُلمٍ من ربّ العالمين وذلك لأنّ الله هو المُتحكم في القلوب تصديقاً لقوله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّـهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

والله لا يظلم الناس شيئاً ولكن الناس أنفسهم يظلمون، وذلك لأنّ الله يبعث إلى الناس أحدهم ليُبيِّن لهم ما يتقون فمن شاء الهدى من الناس فحقّ على الله أن يهديه إليه ومن أبى أضلّه الله عن الهدى ضلالاً بعيداً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُضِلَّ قَوْمًا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُبَيِّنَ لَهُم مَّا يَتَّقُونَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ولكن الجاهلون منكم يقولون: "لو شاء الله لهداني إلى الحقّ". ومن ثمّ نردّ عليه: ولكنك لم تشأ من ربك أن يهديك إلى الحقّ ولا يهدي الله إلى الحقّ إلا من يشاء الحقّ من عباده، وأما لو كان الهُدى بالقدرة لما أعجز الله أن يهديك والناس أجمعين فيصرف قلبك إلى الهُدى رغم أنفك فيثبتك على الحقّ إن ربي على كل شيء قدير. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ فَلِلَّـهِ الْحُجَّةُ الْبَالِغَةُ ۖ فَلَوْ شَاءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿١٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فما هي حجَّة الله البالغة؟ وتجدونها في قول الله تعالى: {رُّسُلًا مُّبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ لِئَلَّا يَكُونَ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَى اللَّـهِ حُجَّةٌ بَعْدَ الرُّسُلِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ﴿١٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ومن خلال ذلك ينطق المهديّ المنتظَر بالحكم الحقّ بينكم في شأن الهدى ونقول: بأنّ العبد مُخيّرٌ بين الحقّ والباطل، فإن اختار الحقّ صرف الله قلبه إلى الحقّ وسيّره إليه وإن اختار الباطل صرف الله قلبه إلى الباطل وسيّره إليه بمعنى أن الإنسان مخيرٌ ثم يسيِّره الله على حسب اختياره ولا يظلم ربك أحداً، ذلك بأنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه فيصرف قلب العبد على حسب اختيار العبد، وبعثني الله إليكم لأبيّن لكم ما تتقون وأبيّن لكم آياته وأفصّلها لكم تفصيلاً فمن صدّق بآيات ربّه وأراد أن يتّبعها فحقٌّ على الله أن يهدي قلبه إلى الحقّ فيجعله من الموقنين فيصدق بأنني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين الذي ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى الحقّ ويحكم بالحقّ فيستنبط حكم الله الحقّ من الكتاب الحقّ ومن أحسن من الله حُكماً فبأيّ حديثٍ بعد حكم الله وآياته تؤمنون؟

ويا أيها الناس، أقسم بربّ العالمين لا يصدّق الحقّ إلا أولو الألباب منكم من الذين يتدبرون الكتاب فيتّبعون أحسنه تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وأما الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم ويتّبعون ما ليس لهم به علمٌ فيتبع كل ما لا يقبله العقل والمنطق فيقول: "إنّ المهديّ لا يقول أنه المهديّ بل نحن من نعرفه بنفسه فنقول له هو المهديّ المنتظَر شرط أن يقول كلا كلا لست المهديّ المنتظَر". ومن ثم يزداد إصرارهم على الضلال: "بل أنت المهديّ المنتظَر". حتى يقنعوه رغم أنفه! وأما ناصر محمد اليماني فإنه كذاب لأنه يُعرِّف الناس بنفسه أنه هو المهديّ المنتظَر فيشهر نفسه. ومن ثم يرّد عليهم المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فأقول: أقسم بربّ العالمين بأنكم الآن في زمن الظهور والحوار من قبل الظهور، ومن بعد التصديق يظهر لكم المهديّ المنتظَر عند البيت العتيق للمبايعة، أم أنكم ترون أن الحقّ هو أن يظهر المهديّ المنتظَر عند المشعر الحرام فيقول أيها الناس إني المهديّ المنتظَر فبايعوني؟ ولكن من العسكر جاهلون لن يتفهموا الأمر فسوف ينقضّون عليه فيلقون عليه القبض وقد يبسطونه ضرباً فيلقونه في ظلمات السجون وقد لا يُبلّغون العلماء بشأنه وحتى ولو أبلغوهم بأنه يوجد شخصٌ ظهر عند الكعبة مجنونٌ ويقول أنه المهديّ المنتظَر لقال شيخ الحرم: "الله يشفيه"، ولم يقل: "آتوني به لعله ليس بمجنون وهو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربكم، فما يدريكم؟" ولن يحاوروه ولن يسألوا منه شيئاً.

إذاً، يا قوم تالله لست غبياً، وكلا ولا ولن يظهر لكم ناصر محمد اليماني عند الركن اليماني إلا من بعد الدعوة للحوار ومن بعد التصديق يظهر لكم المهديّ المنتظَر عند البيت العتيق وهذا هو منطق العقل إن كنتم تعقلون، فأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم أدعوكم للحوار من قبل الظهور ولكل دعوى برهان فإن لم ألجم علماء المسلمين بسلطان العلم فلست المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم إن لم يجدوا بأنّ الله زادني عليهم بسطةً في العلم لأحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في الأحاديث النَّبويَّة فأستنبط لهم حكم الله من الآيات المحكمات بالقرآن العظيم وألجمهم بالحقّ إلجاماً حتى يصدّقوا بأني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم فيسلموا تسليماً فأهديهم والناس أجمعين بالقرآن العظيم إلى صراط ــــــ مستقيم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {اللَّـهُ نَزَّلَ أَحْسَنَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابًا مُّتَشَابِهًا مَّثَانِيَ تَقْشَعِرُّ مِنْهُ جُلُودُ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ ثُمَّ تَلِينُ جُلُودُهُمْ وَقُلُوبُهُمْ إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّـهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر المُعتصم بحبل الله القرآن العظيم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

فما هو حبل الله الذي إن تفرق علماؤكم فيأمركم الله أن تعتصموا بمن رأيتموه معتصماً به؟ إنه القرآن العظيم، فيدعوهم للاحتكام إليه، فذلك حبل النجاة؛ ذلك القرآن العظيم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، إني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ؛ أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمداً رسول الله وأشهد أن القرآن العظيم من عند الله وأشهد أنّ سنة محمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - من عند الله وأشهد أنّ ما خالف من السُّنة لآيات القرآن المحكمات أنّ ذلك الحديث من عند غير الله من شياطين البشر المنافقين المؤمنين كذباً ليكونوا من صحابة رسول الله ظاهر الأمر فيكونوا من رواة الحديث ليصدّوا عن سبيل الله بأحاديث غير التي يقولها محمدٌ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم.

ويا معشر هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وكافة علماء المسلمين، إني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم الناصر لمحمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - ولم آتِكم بكتابٍ جديد ولم يجعلني مبتدعاً؛ بل مُتبعاً لكتاب الله وسُنة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لآيات القرآن المحكمات البينات، ولم يأمرني الله بأن أحكم بينكم فيما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث منكم فآتي بحكمي من أحاديث السُّنة! إذاً لما استطعت أن ألجم المُمترين منكم وذلك لأني سوف آتي بحديثين أو ثلاثة عن رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - ولكنه سوف يأتيني بعشرات إن لم تكن مئات الأحاديث عن رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - تخالف للأحاديث القليلة التي أتيت بها في شأن موضوع الحوار، وأصبحت أحاديث المجادل أكثر من أحاديثي القليلة، وكل منا يقول أنها وردت عن رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، ومن ثم ينفضّ المجلس وكل منا مُصِرٌّ على أن الأحاديث التي أوردها هي الحقّ وما خالفها فهي أحاديث مُفتراة.

إذاً ما هو الحل لهذه القضية؟ ومن أجل ذلك جئتكم لأحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون لأجمع شملكم ولتَوحيد صفكم عزًّا لكم رحمة من ربّكم، ولن أستطيع أن ألجمكم بالحقّ حتى آتيكم بالحكم الحقّ من القرآن العظيم كتاب الله المحفوظ من التحريف ليكون هو المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث في السُّنة المحمديّة، وذلك لأن الله لم يعدكم بحفظ السُّنة المحمديّة من التحريف. وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ولكنه سبحانه وتعالى قد وعدكم بحفظ القرآن من التحريف لكي يكون هو المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث في السّنة النَّبويَّة بأن يردوا الأحاديث المتضادة إلى القرآن، وأيهم كان من عند غير الله فسوف يجدون بينه وبين الآيات المحكمات في هذا الشأن اختلافاً كثيراً جملةً وتفصيلاً، وذلك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وذلك لأنّ السُّنة المحمديّة هي كذلك من عند الله كما القرآن من عنده تعالى، ولكنه وعدكم بحفظ القرآن من التحريف لكي يكون هو المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث، وأحاديث الباطل إنما جاءت من عند غير الله؛ من شياطين البشر؛ من علماء اليهود الذين إذا لقوا الذين آمنوا قالوا آمنا وإذا خلَوا إلى شياطينهم من الجنّ قالوا إنا معكم إنما نحن مستهزؤون، وجاءت منهم طائفة إلى محمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - وقالوا: "نشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهد أنك يا محمد رسول الله"، ولكن الله أخبركم إنما اتَّخذوا إيمانهم جُنَّة ليكونوا من صحابة رسول الله ظاهر الأمر ليكونوا من رواة الحديث فيصدوا بأحاديث لم يقلها عليه الصلاة والسلام، وقال الله تعالى: {إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّـهِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

ولكنهم لم يصدّوا بالسيف من بعد إيمانهم؛ بل بأحاديث غير التي يقولها عليه الصلاة والسلام كما بيّن الله نوعية صدّهم الخطير في قوله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وها هم قد نجحوا وصدّوكم عن الحقّ في زمن التأويل وعصر المهديّ المنتظَر وكثير من العلماء لو يأتيه المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بتريليون برهان من القرآن من آياته المحكمات البيّنات لأعرض عنهن وأتاني بأحاديث بينها وبين القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً! ومن ثم يزعم أنه متمسك بكتاب الله وسُنة رسوله، ومن ثم أردّ عليه وأقول: كبر مقتاً عند الله أن تقول ما لا تفعل، فكيف تقول بأنك مُتمسك بكتاب الله وسنة رسوله؟ وها أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ أحاورك بكتاب الله ومن ثم تنبذه وراء ظهرك فتستمسك بما خالف ما أدعوك إليه! وأقسم بالله العظيم بأن من فعل ذلك وأتاني بأحاديث تخالف لما أدعوكم إليه أنه ليس على كتاب الله ولا سُنة رسوله ولم يستمسك بكتاب وسُنة رسوله الحقّ بل استمسك بأحاديثَ من عند غير الله؛ من أولياء الطاغوت، ومثله كمثل العنكبوت اتَّخذت بيتاً وأن أوهن البيوت لبيت العنكبوت ولن يغنوا عنه من الله شيئاً، فكيف يكذب بحكم الله وينبذه وراء ظهره فيأتيني بحكم الطاغوت الذي يخالفه ومن ثم يزعم أنه عن رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم؟ ألم يقل عليه الصلاة والسلام: [ما تشابه مع القرآن فهو مني]. بمعنى أنه ما خالف لآيات القرآن المحكمات فإنه ليس عنه عليه الصلاة والسلام، أفلا تعقلون!

ويا أسفي على بعض طلّاب العلم والباحثين عن الحقيقة، فبمجرد ما يسأل عالِماً ليفتيه في شأني فيقول العالم: وما اسمه؟ قال: ناصر محمد اليماني، ومن ثم يغضب عليه العالم ويقول له: "اتقِ الله فلا تتبع هذا الدجال الكذاب، فكيف يقول أنه المهديّ المنتظَر واسم المهديّ المنتظَر (محمد) وليس ناصر محمد؟ بل هو على ضلال مُبين". ومن ثم يقوم السائل وهو يرتعد وإذا كان من أصحاب المواقع فيذهب إلى موقعه فيحذف بياني إذا كان موجوداً لديه! ومن فعل ذلك فأقسم بالله العلي العظيم إنه كالأنعام بل هم أضل سبيلا وهم الباحثون عن الحقيقة الذي بمجرد ما يفتيه العالِم أني لست المهديّ المنتظَر ومن ثم يذهب لبيان ناصر محمد اليماني في موقعه فيقوم بحذفه أو يقوم بوضع اشتراك لكي يقوم بسب وشتم ناصر محمد اليماني وذلك ليس من الرجال، ولكن من المؤمنين رجال بمجرد ما يفتيه هذا العالِم فسوف يقول له: "يا فضيلة الشيخ إن ناصر محمد اليماني الذي يزعم أنه المهديّ المنتظَر يدعوكم للاحتكام لأحكام الله في القرآن العظيم، ويا فضيلة الشيخ تعالَ وألجمه إن كانت فتواك في شأنه هي الحقّ، وإذا ليس لديك خبره في الإنترنت يا فضيلة الشيخ فأنا سوف أساعدك وأنت تُمليني وأنا أكتب حتى تلجم ناصر محمد اليماني فتوقفه عند حدّه حتى لا يضلّ المسلمين إن كنت تراه على ضلال مُبين".

ولكني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم أقول: يا معشر علماء المسلمين أجمعين، ويا معشر علماء النصارى ويا معشر علماء اليهود، لئن تقدم أحدكم لحواري بمنطق القرآن العظيم ومن ثم ألجمني فأنا لست المهديّ المنتظَر وأن علي لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين أو على الذين يفتون في شأني وهم لم يحاوروني حتى يتبيّن لهم أمري فهم يصدّون على المهديّ المنتظَر صدوداً؛ بل هم أشرّ علماءٍ تحت سقف السماء الذين يفتون الأنعام المصدقين لهم بغير علمٍ! ولو كان عالِماً جليلاً وفضيلاً وله وزنٌ ثقيلٌ في ظلٍ ظليلٍ لقال: "يا أيها السائل لن أستطيع أن أفتيك في شأن هذا الرجل الآن وسوف أذهب معك لتفتح لي الجهاز فتظهرني على المزيد من بياناته حتى يتبيّن لي شأنه حتى لا أصدّ عن الحقّ، وإن تبيّن أنه على ضلالٍ فسوف ألجم ناصر محمد اليماني بسلطان العلم فأوقفه عند حدّه وأخرس لسانه حتى لا يتبعه أحدُ المسلمين فيضلهم عن الصراط المستقيم إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلال مبين". فذلك هو العالِم الذي لا يقول على الله ما لا يعلم؛ أولئك من خيار العلماء تحت سقف السماء، وأما الذين يفتون في شأني بسبب فتنة الاسم فلو كان في زمن مبعث محمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - لكان من أشدّ الناس كفراً بمحمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، ويقول: "يا محمد، كيف تقول إنك رسول الله والذي بشر به المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام اسمه أحمد وأنت اسمك محمد؟ بل أنت كذّاب أشر!". وسوف يعلمون غداً من الكذاب الأشر.

وأقسم بالله العلي العظيم أنه من كذب بشأن المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فكأنما كذب بمحمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - وبالقرآن العظيم وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يتحداكم بكلام الله ربّ العالمين وليس بآياته المتشابهات؛ بل بآياته المحكمات البيّنات، ومن ثم تعرضون عن الحقّ وتزعمون أنكم مستمسكون بكتاب الله وسُنة رسوله وأنتم لستم على كتاب الله ولا سُنة رسوله!

يا معشر علماء المسلمين الذين يفتون في شأني من قبل أن يتبيّن لهم أمري فيلجموني بالحقّ أو ألجمهم بالحقّ ولكنهم متكبرين حتى عن حواري ويقولون: "إنما الحوار يزيد هذا الشخص شهرة وسمعة"، بل هو هروب من الحوار يا أيها العالِم الجبان الذي تفتي في أمري وتتهرب من الحوار ومن صدق فتواك في شأني من المسلمين فهو كالذي يَنعق بما لا يسمع إلا دعاءً ونداءً؛ أولئك كالأنعام التي تزجرها بدعائك فتنزجر برغم أنها لا تعلم منطقك ولكنها خافت من صوتك عليها فانزجرت، وكذلك الباحثين الذين يصدقون فتوى علماء لم يتنازلوا للحوار متكبرين وليس لديهم غيرة على دينهم ولو كان لديه غيرة على الدين لزأر بالحقّ وجاء ليحاور فيذود عن حياض الدين فيلجم ناصر محمد اليماني إلجاماً إن كان على ضلال مبين، ولا أقصد بكلامي هذا أحداً معيناً من علماء المسلمين أعلم أن تجرأ للفتوى في شأني، ولكن الباحثين عن الحقيقة يعلمون من أفتاهم فليأتِني للحوار إن كان من الصادقين، ولكن مثله كمثل المتفرج إلى فارسٍ على جواده يقول هل من مبارز؟ فيقول هذا المتفرج لو شئت لخرجت إليه إلى الميدان ولغلبته بالمبارزة، فنقول تقدم إن كنت من الصادقين أما الكلام فهو سهل يسير أن تقول أن ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلال! فإن كنت صادقاً بأني على ضلالٍ فهيا ألجمني بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ ومن آيات القرآن المحكمات البيّنات إن كنت من الصادقين.

ويا حسين العضو الجديد أهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بك أخي الكريم، أرسل بهذا البيان إلى من استطعت من علماء الدين ومفتي الديار الإسلاميّة ليذودوا عن حياض الدين فيلجموا ناصر محمد اليماني إن كان على ضلالٍ مبينٍ أو أُلجمُهم بعلم وسلطان منير، وسوف ننظر أيّنا يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراط مستقيمٍ يا معشر علماء المسلمين المعرضين عن الحوار. ومضى أكثر من ثلاثة سنوات وناصر محمد اليماني يدعوهم للحوار عبر طاولة الحوار العالميّة - نعمة الله الكبرى - لنشر الدين وتعليم المسلمين أمور دينهم بالحقّ بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ. وإن استطعت أن تعلن لهم عبر أحد القنوات الفضائيّة بما يلي:
((من الإمام المنتظَر الناصر لمحمد رسول الله والقرآن العظيم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى معشر جميع علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود، ثم أما بعد..
إني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ، أدعوكم للحوار إلى طاولة الحوار العالميّة؛ موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بمنتديات البشرى الإسلامية بالإنترنت العالميّة لأحكم بينكم في جميع ما كنتم فيه تختلفون وأُعلّمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون لا أنتم ولا آباؤكم الأوّلون. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين)).

ويا معشر الأثرياء، من الذي سوف يمدني بقناةٍ فضائيّةٍ فيفوز فوزاً عظيماً ويجعله الله من المكرمين في الدنيا ويوم يقوم الناس لربّ العالمين؛ حتى أتلو فيها البيان الحقّ للقرآن لكافة الناس أجمعين فأتلوها باللغة العربيّة ويتلوها الحسين بن عمر باللغة الإنجليزيّة؟

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

مجموعة من البيانات إلى هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة
وإلى جميع علماء المُسلمين ومُفتيي الديار الإسلاميّة:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?91
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..