الموضوع: {Say: Wait then; I, too, am with you of those who wait.}

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
  1. افتراضي {Say: Wait then; I, too, am with you of those who wait.}

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - 3 - 2016 AD
    am 08:11

{Say: Wait then; I, too, am with you of those who wait.}
    ..Truthful Allah the Great

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful: {And if your Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them. Will you then force the people till they are believers?(99) And it is not for any soul to believe except by Allah’s permission. And He casts uncleanness on those who will not understand.(100) Say: Behold what is in the heavens and the earth! And signs and warners avail not a people who believe not.(101) What do they wait for, then, but the like of the days of those who passed away before them? Say: Wait then; I, too, am with you of those who wait.(102) Then We save Our messengers and those who believe — even so (now); it is binding on Us to save the believers.(103)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10: 99-103

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26233

اقتباس المشاركة 220646 من موضوع { قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ } صدق الله العظيـــــــم ..

{ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ }
    صدق الله العظيـــــــم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم:
    { وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٩٩وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ﴿١٠٠قُلِ انظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٠١فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ﴿١٠٢ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٠٣} [يونس] صدق الله العظيم.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •