Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 09 - 1430 AH
04 - 09 - 2009 AD
04:55 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

?What is your thought if they were in the era of sending down the Quran, how would it be

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and their righteous families and the followers for the Truth till the day of judgement..

My brother Salman; by Allah, indeed the forgery is of the biggest sins and crimes, and And Allah the Most High said: {And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah, or says, Revelation has been granted to me; while nothing has been revealed to him}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:93

My honorable brother surely the light and darkness do not meet (in the same time and place)! so how I say to you that I am the Awaited Mahdi unless I receive that by the outright eloquent command time after time from the Lord of the worlds that I am the Mahdi? And if Allah taught me that I am the Mahdi only I would not have dared to say the Awaited but the fatwa which I received it from Allah that I am the Awaited Mahdi, and my Lord promised me that He will increase me in the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder so not one argues with me from the Quran but I upheld him, so if you found a scholar arguing with me from the Quran and dominated Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with more guiding knowledge than the knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and better explanation surely then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, that’s because it is a must that Allah supports me by the ratification for the True vision upon the actual reality. Here are five years nearly passed and you did not find a one scholar only dominated Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with knowledge that is more guiding and better explanation.

O my honorable brother; ponder and think in the statements of the Awaited Mahdi and take a decision by the mind and logic, so if the Awaited Mahdi is not Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then what will the Awaited Mahdi will bring to you after the True explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the great Quran?

O my honorable brother; I fear for you a great chastisement day and I advised you and explained the Truth in details for you, but you want an Awaited Mahdi follows your desires, so if he did not do then he is not the Awaited Mahdi!

O my honorable brother; as if you see the Shiites and the Sunnis agreeing about the Imam Mahdi while they are differing a many discrepancies, and pleasing them is an ever unattainable purpose. The Shiites they want an Awaited Mahdi saying that his name is (Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari) and that he was born before more than a thousand years! As for the Sunni people they want an Awaited Mahdi says that he is (Mohammad son of Abd-Allah) and being born of this nation! and each denomination wants an Awaited Mahdi comes from them to support their denomination and to accuse the other denominations in disbelief, so disobeys Allah by dividing the religion like them! But I ask you to bear witness and I call Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient as a witness that I am not of them in a thing nor I belong to any denomination from their denominations altogether, and I call them to the judgement among them in what they were differing in it, if they responded to the call of arbitration to Allah’s Book for decision among them in what they were differing in it in order for us to gather them and to unity their rank so their power strengthens and their glory returns after their humiliation and their failure and their moving force gone because of their division!

O my honorable brother; since I know for certainty that the beginning of Ramadan for the year 1430 AH is Friday but I did not fast except on Saturday, and I wasted a day from Ramadan in order I fast with the Muslims even if the Truth was with me because I call to unification of the nation and not to division.

O my honorable brother; Allah knows that I have have been overcome at heart and I am about to complain to my Lord what my grandfather complained of to Him from before - forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family: {And the Messenger said: My Lord, surely my people treat this Quran as a forsaken thing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:30

O my Muslims brothers in what you want me to debate with after the great Quran? Do you know a narration is more truthful in word than Allah and best guided on the path? {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:111

O my honorable brother; none knows about my sadness on the nation of Islam except Allah, and I swear by Allah the Great that the reason of my sadness is because I know that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord and they are turned away from the Truth, and I swear by Allah the Great that Allah’s chastisement is coming while I am among you and Allah would save me and my supporters by His mercy and I hope from Allah to save all the Muslims, and I plead to Allah by the fact there is no God except Him, and by the fact of His mercy which He wrote upon Himself, and by the fact of the greatness of Bliss of Himself’s pleasure to forgive all the Muslims and not to chastise them surely they do not know that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, and the promise of my Lord is the Truth and He is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy.

O my honorable brother Salman, indeed by Allah I feared that my patience run-out therefore I called on my Lord by a great call that not answer my call for if my patience on them ran-out -then I call against them- that not to answer my call (against them) and that is an anxious-desire from on saving the Muslims, and I hope from Allah that I be a mercy and not to make me a reason of His wrath upon them because of their turning away from the True call nor to make me a sedition for the wrongdoing people.

O my honorable brother; why do do not respond to the True call from your Lord, did I call you to the worship of other than Allah?! So what is wrong with you? If you followed me and I am not the Awaited Mahdi you would never lose a thing and Allah would never hold you accountable on following me as long I call you to the worship of Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him, as in regard to my call that I am the Awaited Mahdi surely against me is my lie and you earned Allah’s pleasure and a pride, and the unification of your rank, and your glory be returned and you would never lose a thing. How often I reminded you by the word of the wise believer of pharaoh’s family: {And a believing man of Pharaoh’s people, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear arguments from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafir] 40:28

As that is the Mahdi saying to you: Allah is my Lord, and he dispute with you by the clear arguments from your Lord from the decisive great Quran which you took it as a forsaken thing. So if I was a liar and not the Awaited Mahdi then my lie is on me is, and my account is upon my Lord and you [have not lost a thing] if you followed the True call to worship Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him, in fact you achieved a mighty success. but I fear for you because I swear by Allah the Great Who gives life to the decayed bones that I am indeed of the truthful ones and surely I am the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds, and for that I fear for the Muslims of a near chastisement at the doors, so how the way to save you, and what is your argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni let them bring it so Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not lead the Muslims astray if he was on a manifest astray, but I swear by Allah the Great that they can never uphold the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with Allah’s permission and for Him is the conclusive argument against the worlds, and I argue with you by this great Quran which you are believing in it, so why you turn away from it despite you believe in the great Quran?! So what your thoughts if they were in the era of Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family?! It is then most certainly you would have been the most blasphemous except those on whom my Lord had mercy. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The desert Arabs are hardest in disbelief and hypocrisy, and most disposed not to know the limits of what Allah has revealed to His Messenger. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.(97) And of the dwellers of the desert are those who take what they spend to be a fine, and they wait for an evil turn of fortune for you. On them is the evil turn. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing.(98)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:97-98

Ever Truthful is my Lord, so how I dispute with desert Arabs the believers in the Quran then they turn away from it and they want an Awaited Mahdi comes follower to their desires! So what is your thoughts if they were in the era of sending down the Quran, how is it then their disbelieve would have been? And ever Truthful is my Lord: {The desert Arabs are hardest in disbelief}Truthful Allah the Great, except those on whom my Lord had mercy, O Salman be of those on whom Allah had mercy and follow the True explanatory-statement for the Quran; O Salman indeed by Allah if you pondered in the clear explanatory-statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and you are being turned to Allah (asking) that if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi to make you see the Truth in order to make you heart humble then your eyes flow with tears of what you learned of the Truth in the clear explanatory-statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. O Salman, surely by Allah I am writing to you this reply and my tears flow on my cheek sorrowing on the Muslims who are turned away from the great Quran and they think that they are rightly guided, there is no power except with Allah, surely we belong to Allah, and to Him we shall return.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Please circulate far and wide

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1768

اقتباس المشاركة 5652 من موضوع فما بالك لو كانوا في عصر تنزيل القرآن، فكيف يكون؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - 09 - 1430 هـ
04 - 09 - 2009 مـ
04:55 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

فما بالك لو كانوا في عصر تنزيل القرآن، فكيف يكون؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين وآله الطيّبين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
أخي سلمان؛ والله إنّ الافتراء لمن أكبر الآثام والإجرام، وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّـهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ قَالَ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ وَلَمْ يُوحَ إِلَيْهِ شَيْءٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:93].

فلا يجتمع النور والظلمات أخي الكريم! فكيف أقول لكم أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر ما لم أتلقَ ذلك بالأمر الصريح الفصيح مرةً تلو الأُخرى من ربّ العالمين بأنّي المهديّ؟ ولو علمني الله أنّي المهديّ فقط لما تجرّأتُ أن أقول (المُنتظَر) ولكن الفتوى التي تلقّيتُها من الله أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر، ووعدني ربّي أنّه سيزيدني بالبيان الحقّ للذكر فلا يحاجُّني أحدٌ من القرآن إلا غلبتُه، فإن وجدتَ عالِماً يحاجّني من القرآن وهيمنَ على ناصر مُحمد اليماني بعلمٍ أهدى من علمِ ناصر محمد اليماني وأحسن تفسيراً فلستُ المهديّ المنتظَر، وذلك لأنّه لا بدّ أن يؤيّدني الله بالتصديق للرؤيا الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي. وها هي قد أوشكت خمس سنواتٍ أن تنقضي ما وجدت عالِماً واحداً فقط هيمن على ناصر محمد اليماني بعلمٍ أهدى وأحسن تفسيراً.

ويا أخي الكريم؛ تدبّر وتفكّر في بيانات المهديّ المنتظَر واتّخِذ القرار بالعقل والمنطق، فإذا لم يكن المهديّ المنتظَر هو ناصر محمد اليماني فماذا سوف يأتيكم به المهديّ المنتظَر من بعد البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم لناصر محمد اليماني؟

ويا أخي الكريم؛ إنّي أخشى عليكم عذاب يومٍ عظيمٍ ونصحتُ لكم وفصّلت لكم الحقّ تفصيلاً ولكنّكم تريدون مهديّاً منتظراً يتّبع أهواءكم، فإن لم يفعل فليس هو المهديّ المنتظَر!

ويا أخي الكريم؛ وكأنّك ترى الشيعة والسُّنة متفقين في المهديّ المنتظَر! وهم مختلفون اختلافاً كثيراً ورضوانهم غايةٌ لن تدرك أبداً، فالشيعة يريدون مهديّاً منتظراً يقول أنّ اسمه (محمد بن الحسن العسكري) ويقول أنّه ولِدَ قبل أكثر من ألف عام! وأما أهل السُّنة فيريدون مهديّاً منتظراً يقول أنّه (محمد بن عبد الله) ومن مواليد هذه الأُمّة! وكل طائفةٍ تريد المهديّ المنتظَر يأتي منهم لينصر مذهبهم ويكفّر المذاهب الأُخرى فيعصي الله بالتفرّق في الدين مثلهم! ولكنّي أشهدك وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّي لستُ منهم في شيءٍ ولا أنتمي لأيّ مذهبٍ من مذاهبهم جميعاً وأدعوهم إلى الحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون إن أجابوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله للفصل بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون لكي نجمع شملهم ونوحد صفّهم فتقوى شوكتُهم فيعود عزّهم من بعد ذلّهم وفشلهم؛ وذهبت ريحهم بسبب تفرقهم!

ويا أخي الكريم؛ بما إنّي أعلمُ عِلمَ اليقين أنّ غرَّة صيام رمضان لعام 1430 هي الجمعة ولكنّي لم أصُم إلا السبت، وأضعت يوماً من رمضان حتى أصوم مع المسلمين حتى ولو كان الحقّ معي لأنّي أدعو إلى جمع شمل الأُمّة وليس إلى التفرّق.

ويا أخي الكريم؛ يعلم الله إنّي مغلوب القلب وأكاد أن أشكو إلى ربّي ما شكاهُ إليه من قبل جدي صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: {وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

ويا إخواني المسلمين، بمَ تريدون أن أحاجّكم به من بعد القرآن العظيم، فهل تعلمون حديثاً هو أصدق منه قيلاً وأهدى سبيلاً؟ {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

ويا أخي الكريم؛ لا يعلم بحزني على أمَّة الإسلام إلا الله، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم أنّ سبب حزني لأني أعلمُ أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم وهم عن الحقّ معرضون، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم إنّ عذاب الله قادمٌ وأنا فيكم وينجيني الله وأنصاري برحمته وأرجو من الله أن ينجي جميع المسلمين، وأتوسّل إلى الله بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن يغفر لجميع المسلمين وأن لا يعذبهم فإنّهم لا يعلمون أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم، ووعد ربّي الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين.

ألا والله يا أخي الكريم سلمان، أنّي خشيتُ أن ينفد صبري ولذلك دعوتُ ربّي بدعاءٍ عظيمٍ أن لا يُجيب دعوتي لئن نفد صبري عليهم ثم أدعو عليهم أن لا يجيب دعوتي وذلك حرصاً منّي على إنقاذ المسلمين، وأرجو من الله أن أكون رحمةً وأن لا يجعلني سبب نقمته عليهم بسبب إعراضهم عن دعوة الحقّ وأن لا يجعلني فتنةً للقوم الظالمين.

ويا أخي الكريم؛ لماذا لا تستجيبون لدعوة الحقّ من ربّكم؟ فهل دعوتُكم إلى عبادة غير الله؟ فما خطبكم وماذا دهاكم؟ فإن اتّبعتموني وأنا لست المهديّ المنتظَر فلن تخسروا شيئاً ولن يحاسبكم الله على اتّباعي ما دمتُ أدعوكم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له، وأما بالنسبة لدعواي أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر فعليَّ كذبي وكسبتم رضوان الله وعزّه وتَوَحَّدَ صفُّكم وعادَ مجدُكم ولن تخسروا شيئاً، فكم أذكّركم بقول مؤمن آل فرعون الحكيم: {وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّـهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

وكذلك المهدي يقول لكم ربّي الله ويحاجّكم بالبينات من رَبِّكُم من محكم القرآن العظيم الذي اتّخذتموه مهجوراً، فإن كنتُ كاذباً ولستُ المهديّ المنتظَر فعليَّ كذبي وحسابي على ربّي وأنتم (مش خسرانين حاجة) إن اتَّبعتم دعوة الحقّ إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له بل فزتم فوزاً عظيماً، ولكنّي أخاف عليكم لأنّي أقسمُ بالله العظيم من يُحيي العظام وهي رميم أنّي لمن الصادقين وأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين ولذلك أخشى على المسلمين عذاباً قريباً على الأبواب، فكيف السبيل لإنقاذكم؟ وما هي حُجّتكم على ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فليأتوا بها حتى لا يُضل ناصر محمد اليماني المسلمين إن كان على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، ولكنّي أقسمُ بالله العظيم لا يستطيعون أبداً أن يُقيموا الحجّة على ناصر محمد اليماني وله بإذن الله الحجّة البالغة على العالمين وأحاجهم بهذا القرآن العظيم الذي أنتم به مؤمنون، فلماذا عنه تُعرضون برغم أنّكم بالقرآن العظيم مؤمنون؟ فما بالكم لو كنتم في عصر محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؟ إذاً لكنتم أشدَّ كُفراً إلا من رحم ربي. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {الْأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًا وَنِفَاقًا وَأَجْدَرُ أَلَّا يَعْلَمُوا حُدُودَ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٩٧﴾ وَمِنَ الْأَعْرَابِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مَا يُنفِقُ مَغْرَمًا وَيَتَرَبَّصُ بِكُمُ الدَّوَائِرَ ۚ عَلَيْهِمْ دَائِرَةُ السَّوْءِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٩٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وصدق ربّي فكيف أنّي أحاجّ الأعراب المؤمنين بالقرآن ثم يعرضون عنه ويريدون مهديّاً منتظَراً يأتي مُتّبعاً لأهوائهم! فما بالك لو كانوا في عصر تنزيل القرآن، فكيف يكون إذاً كفرهم؟ وصدق ربّي {الْأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًا} صدق الله العظيم، إلا من رحم ربي، فكن من الذين رحمهم الله يا سلمان واتَّبع البيان الحقّ للقرآن؛ ألا والله يا سلمان لو تدبّرت بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني منيباً إلى الله إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر أن يُبصّرك بالحقّ ليخشع قلبك ثم تدمع عينك ممّا عرفت من الحقّ في بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني، ألا والله يا سلمان إنّي أكتب إليك هذا الردّ ودمعي يسيل على خدّي حسرةً على المسلمين المعرضين عن القرآن العظيم ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون، لا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم، إنّا لله وإنّا إليه لراجعون ..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.