الموضوع: It is not a name "Hayya" from the synonyms name of the serpent as people claim since revealing the Quran..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي It is not a name "Hayya" from the synonyms name of the serpent as people claim since revealing the Quran..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 04 - 1436 AH
    23 - 01 - 2015 AD
    05:46 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

It is not a name "Hayya" from the synonyms name of the serpent as people claim since revealing of the Quran..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Peace, mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, O you the comparing between the Truth and falsehood except a little, O man, I am the Imam Mahdi i give you fatwa in the Truth that it is not called for the serpent (Hayya) in the Arabic language nor the name Hayya is found in the dictionary of the language being from the synonyms of the name serpent, it is only conjuncture of people that the word Hayya is from the synonyms of the name serpent because the the word that Allah gave it onto the staff of Moses after transforming it from solid to something alive that seeks. O man, come to teach you by the Truth about the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And has the story of Moses come to you?(9) When he saw a fire, he said to his people: Stay, I see a fire; haply I may bring to you therefrom a live-coal or find guidance at the fire.(10) So when he came to it, a voice came: O Moses,(11) Surely I am your Lord, so take off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley Tuwa.(12) And I have chosen you so listen to what is revealed;(13) Surely I am Allah, there is no God but I, so serve Me, and keep up prayer for My remembrance,(14) Surely the Hour is coming — I am about to make it manifest — so that every soul may be rewarded as it strives.(15) So let not him, who believes not in it and follows his low desire, turn you away from it, lest you perish.(16) And what is this in your right hand, O Moses?(17) He said: This is my staff — I lean on it, and I beat the leaves with it for my sheep, and I have other uses for it.(18) He said: Cast it down, O Moses.(19) So he cast it down, and lo! it was (Hayya), seeking.(20) He said: Take it and fear not. We shall return it to its former state.(21)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:9-21
    {وَهَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ مُوسَى (9) إِذْ رَأَى نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى (10) فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ يَا مُوسَى (11) إِنِّي أَنَا رَبُّكَ فَاخْلَعْ نَعْلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ بِالْوَادِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوًى (12) وَأَنَا اخْتَرْتُكَ فَاسْتَمِعْ لِمَا يُوحَى (13) إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي (14) إِنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ أَكَادُ أُخْفِيهَا لِتُجْزَى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا تَسْعَى (15) فَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكَ عَنْهَا مَنْ لَا يُؤْمِنُ بِهَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ فَتَرْدَى (16) وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18) قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20) قَالَ خُذْهَا وَلَا تَخَفْ سَنُعِيدُهَا سِيرَتَهَا الْأُولَى (21)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

O man, Indeed Moses did not come to the fire to entertain (himself) with it as "Al-Kaheel) says; in fact only to bring a a brand of fire or a live-coal so he ignites fire at his house-hold family to make over it food to eat it, or he may find over the fire food so the companions of that fire give him (of it). For that Allah the Most High said: {When he saw a fire, he said to his people: Stay, I see a fire; haply I may bring to you therefrom a live-coal or find guidance at the fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:10
    {إِذْ رَأَىٰ نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:10]

As for the staff, Allah threw in the question to Moses about what is in his right-hand and He knows it is a staff for bring the definition from Allah's prophet about what is in his right-hand that it is just a solid staff and no life in it that seeks and moves; only a solid staff, so look at Moses definition for his staff. And Allah the Most High said: {And what is this in your right hand, O Moses?(17) He said: This is my staff — I lean on it, and I beat the leaves with it for my sheep, and I have other uses for it.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.]
    {وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18)} صدق الله العظيم [طه]

Here is the definition for the staff of Moses that it is just a solid staff no life in it, then Allah wanted to show Moses Allah's prophet his power so He said: { He said: Cast it down, O Moses.(19) So he cast it down, and lo! it was (Hayya), seeking.(20)}Truthful Allah the Great. He means that by His power the staff of Moses had transformed from solid staff so it became (Hayya) alive, seeking; meaning that the staff became in it life and no longer dead, solid does not move; in fact (it is) alive.
    {قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20)} صدق الله العظيم

Indeed Allah means of the word Hayya which in it life = alive, but you thought that the name Hayya is from synonyms of the serpent's name; but in fact Allah means that the staff became with life in it and for that it seeks because it transformed to a manifest serpent and it is the same form from the beginning to the end as whenever he casts it for Allah to cast in it life so He makes it a manifest serpent and it is the same form and size of the serpent because that is a sign from the Lord of the worlds, so how you companion says that the Hayya is the small serpent therefore Allah did not mention it except once in the Quran? By Allah surely Al-Kaheel as of his other scholars of whom they say against Allah what they do not know.

Approached us the dawn prayer and I no longer have time enough for this much, I hope that the idea reached the questioner. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=173843

اقتباس المشاركة 173843 من موضوع ليس اسم "حيّة" من مرادفات اسم الثعبان كما يزعم الناس منذ نزول القرآن..

- 1 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=173836

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    03 - 04 - 1436 هـ
    23 - 01 - 2015 مـ
    05:46 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

ليس اسم "حيّة" من مرادفات اسم الثعبان كما يزعم الناس منذ نزول القرآن ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، أمّا بعد..
    سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أيها المقارن بين الحقّ والباطل إلا قليلاً، ويا رجل إنّني الإمام المهديّ أفتيك بالحقّ أنّه لا يطلق على الثعبان حيّة في اللغة العربيّة ولا يوجد في قاموس اللغة اسم الحيّة من مرادفات اسم الثعبان، وإنما ظنّ الناس أنّ الاسم حيّة من مرادفات اسم الثعبان بسبب الاسم الذي أطلقه الله على عصا موسى من بعد تحولها من جمادٍ إلى شيء حيٍّ يسعى.

ويا رجل تعال لنعلّمك بالحقّ عن البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَهَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ مُوسَى (9) إِذْ رَأَى نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى (10) فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ يَا مُوسَى (11) إِنِّي أَنَا رَبُّكَ فَاخْلَعْ نَعْلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ بِالْوَادِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوًى (12) وَأَنَا اخْتَرْتُكَ فَاسْتَمِعْ لِمَا يُوحَى (13) إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي (14) إِنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ أَكَادُ أُخْفِيهَا لِتُجْزَى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا تَسْعَى (15) فَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكَ عَنْهَا مَنْ لَا يُؤْمِنُ بِهَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ فَتَرْدَى (16) وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18) قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20) قَالَ خُذْهَا وَلَا تَخَفْ سَنُعِيدُهَا سِيرَتَهَا الْأُولَى (21)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

ويا رجل، إنّ موسى لم يأتِ إلى النار ليستأنس بها كما يقول "الكحيل"؛ بل ليأتيهم منها بجذوة نارٍ أو قبسٍ لكي يحرق ناراً عند أهل بيته ويصنعوا عليها طعاماً ليأكلوه، أو لعلّه يجد على النار طعاماً فيعطيه أصحابُ تلك النار. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {إِذْ رَأَىٰ نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:10].

وأما بالنسبة للعصا فقد ألقى الله بالسؤال إلى موسى عمّ في يمينه وهو يعلم أنّها عصا وإنّما لكي يأتي التعريف من نبيّ الله موسى عمّ في يمينه بأنّها مجرد عصا جمادٍ وليس بها حياةٌ تسعى وتتحرك؛ بل عصا جماد، فانظروا تعريف موسى لعصاه. وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

فهنا التعريف عن عصا موسى بأنّها مجرد عصا جمادٍ لا حياة فيها فمن ثمّ أراد الله أن يُري نبيّ الله موسى قدرته، فقال : {قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20)} صدق الله العظيم. فهو يقصد أنّه بقدرته تحولت عصا موسى من عصا جمادٍ فصارت حيّةً تسعى؛ أي العصا صار فيها حياة ولم تعد ميتةً جماداً لا يتحرك؛ بل حيّةٌ.

فإنما يقصد الله من كلمة حيّة أي بها حياة ولكنكم ظننتم أنّ الاسم حيّة من مرادفات اسم الثعبان؛ بل الله يقصد أنّ العصا صار بها حياةٌ ولذلك تسعى كونها تحوّلت إلى ثعبانٍ مبينٍ وهو نفس الشكل من البداية إلى النهاية فكلما ألقاها ليلقي الله فيها الحياة فيجعلها ثعباناً مبيناً هو نفس وشكل وحجم الثعبان كون ذلك آيةٌ من ربّ العالمين، فكيف يقول صاحبك الكحيل أنّ الحيّة هي الثعبان الصغير ولذلك لم يذكره الله إلا مرةً في القرآن؟ فوالله إنّ الكحيل كغيره من علماء التفسير ممن يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون.

وأدركتنا صلاة الفجر ولم يعد لدي وقت وأكتفي بهذا القدر، وأرجو أن تكون وصلت الفكرة لدى السائل.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - 04 - 1436 AH
    24 - 01 - 2015 AD
    07:32 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..More of the explanatory-statement for the questioners

اقتباس المشاركة :
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon our master Mohammad and peace, mercy of Allah and His blessing be upon you, so we benefit more what the Imam think of there narrations: Narration of Omar's son said: I heard messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him saying: "kill (Al-Hayyat) snakes, and kill those of Al-TTafytain and Al-Abtter (kinds of snakes), for both (cause) miscarriage and blindness of the eye-sight". Son of Omar said: Fraani Abu Lebaba or Zaid son of Al-Khattab and I was chasing (Hayya) snake so he stopped me, then I said: surely Allah's messenger forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him ordered to kill them, so he said: Indeed he just forbade after that the killing of those of homes. Agreed on it. And came off him forgiveness and peace be upon him in the narration which in it they told him that a young man had hit a snake so it got disturbed then he fell dead so who knows whichever of them is faster in death: the young man or the snake? so the prophet forgiveness and peace be upon him said: "In the city are jinn (kind of snakes) just submitted, and if you have seen one of them permit him three days, if he appeared to you again after that so kill it, in fact it is satan", directed by Malik in Almawte.
    Whey here it is not used the word serpent instead of the word (hayya) snake? It seems to me that the Arabs classified species of snakes !? Are these narrations supports it the Imam or not?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers with their righteous families and the believers till the Day of judgement, peace, mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you.

And Allah the Most High said: {The seven heavens and the earth and those in them declare His glory. And there is not a single thing but glorifies Him with His praise, but you do not understand their glorification. Surely He is Forbearing, Forgiving.} [Al-Esra] 17:44
    And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen that Allah is He, Whom do glorify all those who are in the heavens and the earth, and the birds with wings outspread? Each one knows its prayer and its glorification. And Allah is Knower of what they do.} [Al-Noor] 24:41
    And Allah the Most High said: {Whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares the glory of Allah, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.} [Al-Hadeed] 57:1
    And Allah the Most High said: {Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth glorifies Allah, the King, the Holy, the Mighty, the Wise.} [Al-Jumua] 62:1
    Truthful Allah the Great
    {تُسَبِّحُ لَهُ السَّمَاوَاتُ السَّبْعُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَإِنْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ إِلَّا يُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَلَكِنْ لَا تَفْقَهُونَ تَسْبِيحَهُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حَلِيمًا غَفُورًا}[الإسراء:44].
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالطَّيْرُ صَافَّاتٍ كُلٌّ قَدْ عَلِمَ صَلَاتَهُ وَتَسْبِيحَهُ} [النور:41].
    {سَبَّحَ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ} [الحديد:1].
    {يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُّوسِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ} [الجمعة:1]

Allah's messenger does not speak out of desire in Allah's religion, only Allah reveals to him in the Truth, so is it of sane mind and logic that Allah creates a thing to worship Him and to praise Him, praise be to Him, then Allah commands in killing it with aggression and unjustly and it can not be eaten? Praise be to Him, what injustice is this? The fact the narration is forged came with general judgement by killing the serpents/snakes like this narration as like the narration of ordering in what they call it impurities as follows:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    [From Aysha may Allah be pleased with her: Allah's messenger forgiveness and peace be upon him said: Five of the creatures all are impious, should be killed in the Sacred (place): the crow, bird of prey, the scorpion, the mouse, vicious dogs.]
    انتهى الاقتباس

And far from, very far, what guilt the crow and bird of prey and the mouse so once you find them but you attack them unjustly, and indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni had ordered in lifting injustice against mankind, the animal and the bird and I give fatwa by the Truth that it is not permissible killing anything alive did not transgress against man's right except what Allah made lawful to you to slaughter it or hunt it to eat it with forbidding to exceed the limit. As for the animals also the birds it is not permissible killing it except rightfully without wrongdoing, as in the case of transgression, even the human being who transgressed should be fought and killed. So keep your duty to Allah and do not follow the narrations and stories the blind following; in fact refer the story to your brains.

Otherwise we do not forbid killing the serpents which enters the people's homes because trespassed against the rights, and in regarding of the mice which you claim that the messenger ordered you in killing it wherever you found it then we raise the argument against you by the Truth and we say can not a bearer of burden bear another’s burden, so do you want to sentence the whole mice because a mouse stayed in a storage of food that you have and made holes in the bags with its teeth, so do you take your revenge from it and all the mice in land and sea? And surely Allah does not love the aggressors. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, and do not transgress. Surely Allah does not love the aggressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:190
    {وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:190]

Allah protected the rights and Allah forbidden the transgression against mankind and animals and it did not transgress against you nor harmed you.

Regarding the mice then we give you fatwa by the Truth and we say: you should kill that mouse which stormed your home. As for the prophet forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family has command you kill all the mice wherever you find them and it did not harm you nor transgressed against you, then this is injustice in particular. As that the crow what is his guilt so you announce the war against it so you make him of the impious? By Allah indeed the crow will argue with you in wronging him in front Allah the Lord of the worlds!

And in regards of the serpents what transgressed of it and entered the houses so we do not forbid killing it because killing it is considered self defense, as for the one that did not transgressed against anyone and nest in its nesting place away from the people and avoids the people it harm so it is not permissible attacking it unjustly except who was forced defending one's self, whoever then acts aggressively (transgress) against you, then inflict injury on him accordingly, but Allah does not love the aggressors against the rights of the others unjustly and aggressively.
    So do not force us to go into lifting the injustice against animals before the human beings because we are still seeking in calling to lift the injustice (away) from mankind, and everything in its predetermined decree, and all matters return to Allah.

O man, don't you see to the proof of the forged lie because it is conjuncture that the Hayya = alive is for the serpent because the description of the staff of Moses forgiveness and peace be upon him that became alive =Hayya moves after when it was solid dead? And deceived the forgers the mention of the staff (became) alive in the decisive Quran, so they thought that this is a name for the serpent, but Allah means that He blew the spirit of life in Moses' staff so it became alive, seeking, meaning that the staff became alive carrying soul of life. But what it became after becoming alive, seeking? And the answer: A clear serpent. So it is not permissible to alter words of Allah out of its intended places. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=174040

اقتباس المشاركة 174040 من موضوع ليس اسم "حيّة" من مرادفات اسم الثعبان كما يزعم الناس منذ نزول القرآن..

- 2 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=174036

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    04 - 04 - 1436 هـ
    24 - 01 - 2015 مـ
    07:32 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

مزيدٌ من البيان للسائلين ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وحتى نستفيد اكثر ماراي الامام في هده الاحاديت: حديث ابن عمر قال: سمعت رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم يقول: "اقتلوا الحيات، واقتلوا ذا الطفيتين والأبتر، فإنهما تسقطان الحبل وتطمسان البصر"، قال ابن عمر: فرآني أبو لبابة أو زيد بن الخطاب وأنا أطارد حية فنهاني، فقلت: إن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أمر بقتلهن، فقال: إنه قد نهى بعد ذلك عن قتل ذوات البيوت. متفق عليه. وجاء عنه صلى الله عليه وسلم في الحديث الذي أخبروه فيه أن شاباً ضرب حية فاضطربت فخر ميتاً فما يدرى أيهما أسرع موتاً: الفتى أم الحية؟ فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن بالمدينة جنَّا قد أسلموا ، فإذا رأيتم منهم شيئاً فآذنوه ثلاثة أيام، فإن بدا لكم بعد ذلك فاقتلوه، فإنما هو شيطان"، أخرجه مالك في الموطأ. ولمادا لم تستعمل هنا كلمة ثعبان بدل كلمة حية؟ فيبدو لي ان العرب كانو يصنفون الانواع من الحيات وما شابهها !؟ وهل هده الاحاديت يؤيدها الامام ام لا؟
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وآلهم الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

وقال الله تعالى:
    {تُسَبِّحُ لَهُ السَّمَاوَاتُ السَّبْعُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَإِنْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ إِلَّا يُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَلَكِنْ لَا تَفْقَهُونَ تَسْبِيحَهُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حَلِيمًا غَفُورًا}[الإسراء:44].

قال الله تعالى:
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالطَّيْرُ صَافَّاتٍ كُلٌّ قَدْ عَلِمَ صَلَاتَهُ وَتَسْبِيحَهُ} [النور:41].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {سَبَّحَ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ} [الحديد:1].

قال الله تعالى:
    {يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُّوسِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ} [الجمعة:1].
    صــــدق الله العظيــــــــــم

وما ينطق محمدٌ رسول الله عن الهوى في دين الله؛ بل يوحي الله إليه بالحقّ
    فهل من العقل والمنطق أن يخلق الله شيئاً ليعبده ويسبح له سبحانه فمن ثمّ يأمر الله بقتله عدواناً وظلماً وهو لا يُؤكل؟ سبحانه فأيّ ظلمٍ هذا؟ كون الحديث المفترى جاء بحكمٍ عامٍ بقتل الثعابين ومثل هذا الحديث كمثل حديث الأمر بقتل بما يسمونهن بالفواسق كما يلي:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    [عَنْ عَائِشَةَ رضي الله عنها : أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : خَمْسٌ مِنْ الدَّوَابِّ كُلُّهُنَّ فَاسِقٌ، يُقْتَلْنَ فِي الْحَرَمِ : الْغُرَابُ، وَالْحِدَأَةُ، وَالْعَقْرَبُ، وَالْفَأْرَةُ، وَالْكَلْبُ الْعَقُورُ ].
    انتهى الاقتباس
    وهيهات هيهات فما ذنب طائر الغراب والحدأة والفأر فلا تجدونهن إلا وتعدّيتم عليهن بغير الحقّ، وإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أُمرت برفع ظلم الإنسان وظلم الحيوان والطير وأفتي بالحقّ أنه لا يجوز قتل أيّ شيء حيٍّ لم يعتدِ على حقوق الإنسان إلا ما أحلّ الله لكم ذبحه أو صيده لتأكلوه مع تحريم الإسراف، وأمّا الحيوانات والطيور الأخرى فلا يجوز قتلها إلا بالحقّ من غير ظلمٍ، وأمّا في حالة الاعتداء فحتى الإنسان المعتدي يقاتَل ويُقتَل. فاتّقوا الله ولا تتّبعوا الأحاديث والروايات الاتّباع الأعمى؛ بل ردّوا الرواية إلى عقولكم.

غير أنّنا لا ننهى عن قتل الأفاعي التي تدخل بيوت الناس كونها تعدّت على الحقوق، وبالنسبة للفئران التي تزعمون أنّ الرسول أمركم بقتلها أينما وجدتموها فمن ثمّ نقيم عليكم الحجّة بالحقّ ونقول فلا تزر وازرةٌ وزر أخرى فهل تريد أن تحاسبَ كافة الفئران بسبب ذنب فأرٍ مكث في مخزن المواد الغذائية لديك وفقع الأكياس بأسنانه، فهل تأخذ بثأرك منه ومن كافة الفئران في البرّ والبحر؟ والله لا يحب المعتدين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:190].

وذلك نظام العدل بشكلٍ عامٍ؛
    حفظَ الله الحقوق وحرّمَ الله الاعتداء على الإنسان والحيوان وهو لم يعتدِ عليك ولم يؤذِك.

وبالنسبة للفئران فمن ثمّ نفتيك بالحقّ ونقول: فلتقتل ذلك الفأر الذي اقتحم دارك. وأمّا أن يأمركم النّبيّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم بقتل كافة الفئران أينما وجدتموها وهي لم تضركم ولم تعتدِ عليك فهذا هو الظلم بعينه. وكذلك الغراب فما ذنبه حتى تعلنوا الحرب عليه فتجعلوه من الفاسقين؟ واللهِ ليحاجّكم الغراب بظلمه بين يدي الله ربّ العالمين!

وبالنسبة للثعابين فما تعدّى منها فدخل البيوت فلا نحرّم قتلها كون قتلها يعتبر دفاعاً عن النفس، وأما التي لا تعتدي على أحدٍ وتعشعش في أعشاشها بعيداً عن الناس وتُجَنِّبُ الناس شرّها فلا يجوز الاعتداء عليها بغير الحقّ إلا من اضطر دفاعاً عن نفسه فمن اعتدى عليكم فاعتدوا عليه، ولكنّ الله لا يحبّ المعتدين على حقوق الغير ظلماً وعدواناً. فلا تجبرنا للخوض في رفع الظلم عن الحيوان من قبل الإنسان كوننا لا نزال نسعى بدعوة رفع الظلم عن الإنسان، وكلّ شيءٍ في قدره المقدور، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور.

ويا رجل، ألا تنظر إلى برهان الافتراء كونه ظنّ أنّ الحيّة هو اسمٌ للأفعى بسبب وصف عصا موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام أنها صارت حيّةً تتحرك بعد إذ كانت جماداً ميتاً؟ وغرّ المفترين ذكرُ حياة العصا في محكم القرآن فظنّوا أنّ ذلك هو اسمٌ للأفعى، ولكن الله يقصد أنّه نفخ روح الحياة في عصا موسى فصارت حيّةً تسعى، أي العصا صارت حيّةً أي تحمل روح الحياة. ولكن ماذا أصبحت بعدَ أن صارت حيّةً تسعى؟ والجواب: ثعبانٌ مبينٌ. فلا يجوز تحريف كلام الله عن مواضعه المقصودة.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. "المغامسي" يتبنى الرواية اليهودية مجددًا: "الذبيح" هو إسحاق وليس إسماعيل ويثير جدلًا
    بواسطة جند اليقين في المنتدى جديد الأخبار والأحداث العاجلة
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 09-02-2019, 11:52 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-08-2017, 01:58 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-01-2016, 02:04 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-01-2016, 07:10 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع