الموضوع: Whenever I uphold you with Truth you come to us with another name O father of seven satanic seals..

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12
  1. افتراضي Whenever I uphold you with Truth you come to us with another name O father of seven satanic seals..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    02:06 am
    _______

..Whenever I uphold you with Truth you come to us with another name O father of seven satanic seals

{Allah has sealed their hearts and their hearing; and there is a covering on their eyes, and for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:7
    {خَتَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَى سَمْعِهِمْ وَعَلَى أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:7].

{And they say: Our hearts are repositories. In fact, Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief; so little it is that they believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:88
    {وَقَالُوا قُلُوبُنَا غُلْفٌ بَلْ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ بِكُفْرِهِمْ فَقَلِيلًا مَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:88].

Is it (not) so (that) whenever I uphold you with Truth you come to us with another name O father of seven satanic seals? I swear by Whom non is being worshiped else than Him nor a god other than Him that if you do not desist from hindering (others) from Allah’s Book and the True sunna I surely will call Allah against you night and day to transform you into pig O you the evil satan, also I swear by Allah the Great — O Muslims — indeed this man knows a certain knowledge that I am the True Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds but he is surely hateful for the Truth, and you will see much plotting from him on this website and he desires to extinguish Allah’s light, and I swear by Allah the indeed he is of the worst arch enemies of Allah, also he claims that he has a book of seven seals! Indeed it is satanic seals.

:Then I reply to you — O this one, and I say to you
    I have none other than Allah’s Book and the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah, and I do not not and never debate the people with else than them, it is then you would never avail a thing from Allah against me if I followed you; in fact you are the first whom Allah will make you a lesson to whom he takes a lesson — soon with Allah’s permission.

As for your question — O you the evil pig — about the Saqar the tenth planet with which Allah will make the Awaited Mahdi to prevail over a night against the entire humans also you while you are humiliated with disgrace. Verily, who is the one that fully explained to you about it from the Reminder and taught you that it is the lowest of the seven earthly-planets? So on the day when its passage comes; the entire humans will know that Allah has power over all things, and indeed Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talãq] 65:12
    {اللهُ الَّذِيْ خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوْا أَنَّ اللهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ وَأَنَّ اللهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:12].

And the doubtful ones about the Truth would never know that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he Truly received the Quran from a Wise Knower only on the day of its passage, then they would know truly that Who knew about them in the Quran is He Who encompasses all things in (His) knowledge Who knew that the seven-earthly planets is beyond your earth. As well we proved that it is planet of Fire and you are the fuel of it — O you the evil big satan, and as that we proved that it is one of the major signs of the Hour, also we brought the True rotation of it from the grand Quran, thus we brought from the decisive grand Quran the orbit of its rotation that it comes to earth from the extremities (north/south poles) , furthermore we proved its previous passage over other people.

I swear by Lord of the worlds, verily that you will die with your rage, wow to you then wow to you O you who show belief and conceal disbelief and plotting, Allah’s curse upon you big cursing by the number of seconds of length of time and the month from the first age till the last day till the people rise for Lord of the worlds, or upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is not the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord.

And you O community of satans indeed you are filled of hatred to the Truth; no peace to you neither mercy from Him nor His blessings; in fact Allah's wrath, His abhor and His displeasure upon you..

.Your arch enemy; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1627

اقتباس المشاركة 5277 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 1 -
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - ربيع الأول - 1430 هـ
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    02:06 صـباحًا
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=909
    _______

كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة الأختام الشّيطانيّة؟

{خَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

{وَقَالُوا قُلُوبُنَا غُلْفٌ ۚ بَل لَّعَنَهُمُ اللَّـهُ بِكُفْرِهِمْ فَقَلِيلًا مَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

أفكُلّما غلبتك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخر يا أبا سبعة الأختام الشّيطانيّة؟ أقسمُ بالذي لا يُعبد سواه ولا إله غيره إن لم تكفّ عن الصدِّ عن كتاب الله والسُّنة الحقّ لأدعو الله عليك ليلًا ونهارًا ليمسخك إلى خنزيرٍ أيّها الشّيطان الشّرير، وكذلك أقسمُ بالله العظيم يا مسلمين إنّ هذا الرّجل يعلمُ علم اليقين أنّي الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربِّ العالمين ولكنه للحقّ لَمِن الكارهين، وسوف ترون منه مَكرًا كَثيرًا في هذا الموقع، ويريد أن يطفئ نور الله، وأقسمُ بالله إنّه لَمِن ألدِّ أعداء الله ويزعم أنّ لديه كتابًا ذا سبعةِ أختامٍ! ألا وإنّها أختامٌ شيطانيّة، ومن ثم أردّ عليك يا هذا وأقول لك: ليس لديَّ غير كتاب الله وسُنة محمدٍ رسول الله الحقّ، ولا ولن اُحاجّ الناس بسواهما، إذًا لن تغني عنّي من الله شيئًا لو اتّبعتُك، بل أنت أوّل مَن يجعله الله عبرةً لِمَن يعتبر قريبًا بإذن الله.

وأما سؤالك أيّها الخنزير الشّرير عن الكوكب العاشر سَقَر الذي يُظهِر الله به المهديّ المنتظَر في ليلةٍ على كافّة البشر وأنت صاغر؛ فَمَن الذي فصّل لكم شأنه من الذِّكر تفصيلًا وعلّمكم أنّه أسفل الأراضين السّبع؟ حتى إذا جاء يوم مروره يعلمُ كافّة البشر أنّ الله على كلّ شيءٍٍ قديرٌ وأنّ الله قد أحاط بكل شيءٍ علمًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق].

ولن يعلم الممترون في الحقّ أنّ محمدًا رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - حقًّا تلقَّى القرآن مِن لدنِّ حكيمٍ عليمٍ إلّا يوم مروره؛ فيعلمون حقًّا أنّ الذي علِم بهنّ في القرآن الذي أحاط بكل شيءٍ علمًا؛ الذي علِم أنّ الأراضين السّبع من بعد أرضكم، وكذلك أثبتنا أنّه كوكب النار وأنت مِنْ وقودها أيّها الشّيطان الكبير الشّرير، وكذلك أثبتنا أنّها إحدى أشراط الساعة الكبرى، وكذلك أتينا بدورتها الحقّ من القرآن العظيم، وكذلك أتينا بمحور دورانها أن يأتي للأرض من الأطراف من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم، وكذلك أثبتنا مرورها من قبلُ على أقوامٍ آخرين.

وأقسمُ بربِّ العالمين لتموتَنّ بغيظك، فالويل لك ثم الويل لك ثم الويل لك يا من تُظهِر الإيمان وتُبطِن الكفر والمكر، لعنك الله لعنًا كبيرًا بعدد ثواني الدّهر والشهر من أول العمر إلى اليوم الآخر إلى يوم يقوم الناس لربِّ العالمين، أو على ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إن لم يكُن الإمام المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من ربّك.

وأنتم يا معشر شياطين البشر للحقّ لَمِن الكارهين؛ لا سلامُ الله عليكم ولا رحمةٌ منه ولا بركاته؛ بل غضبُ الله عليكم ومقته وسخطه..

عدوّكم اللّدود الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

[/QUOTE]

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    02:21 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Go ahead for the earnest prayer of cursing O arch enemy of Allah; right-now, I surely see you in the website

I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed-outcast satan {Whoever then disputes with you in this matter after the knowledge that has come to you, say: Come! Let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our people and your people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and invoke the curse of Allah on the liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:61
    {فَمَنْ حَآجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْاْ نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءنَا وَأَبْنَاءكُمْ وَنِسَاءنَا وَنِسَاءكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:61].

Go ahead for the earnest prayer of cursing, indeed by Allah I would not call to it after today except whoever I know that he is an insolent satan so Allah would transform him into pig in order for Allah to make him a lesson to those who take lesson and of the ratification signs for the Awaited Mahdi.

.Your arch enemy O community of Jews; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5278 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 2 -
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    02:21 صباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=910

هيّا تَقدَّم للمُباهلة يا عدّو الله اللّدود؛ والآن، فإنّي أراك في الموقع ..

أعوذُ بالله من الشّيطان الرجيم {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

هيا تَقدَّم للمُباهلة، ألا والله لا أدعو إليها من بعد اليوم إلا من علمت أنّهُ شيطانٌ أشِرٌ حتى يمسخه الله إلى خنزيرٍ حتى يجعله الله عبرةً لِمَن يعتَبِر ومن آيات التّصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر.

عدوّكم اللّدود يا معشر اليهود؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    02:41 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..O flag of the accursed-outcast satan, I say to you: Go ahead for the earnest prayer of cursing

I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed-outcast satan and his party {Whoever then disputes with you in this matter after the knowledge that has come to you, say: Come! Let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our people and your people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and invoke the curse of Allah on the liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:61
    {فَمَنْ حَآجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْاْ نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءنَا وَأَبْنَاءكُمْ وَنِسَاءنَا وَنِسَاءكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:61].

Verily, I would never block you, so come forward for the earnest prayer of cursing O carrier of satan’s flag and an enemy of the All Merciful who (hinders) others from the Quran, and of the most arch enemies for mankind and jinn also from the offspring of satan, go ahead for the earnest prayer of cursing, then we leave the judgement for Allah the Swiftest in reckoning and Best of judges. And came the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who have been given the Book, believe in what We have revealed, verifying that which you have, before We destroy the leaders and turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the command of Allah is ever executed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:47
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا مَعَكُمْ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَى أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:47].

.Your arch enemy O community of Jews; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5279 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 3 -
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    02:41 صباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=911

أقولُ لك يا علم الشّيطان الرجيم: تَقدَّم للمُباهلة ..

أعوذُ بالله من الشّيطان الرجيم وحزبه {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فلن أحظرك، فتَقدَّم للمُباهلة يا حامل علم الشّيطان وعدوّ الرحمن الذي يصدّ عن القرآن ومن ألدِّ أعداء الله للإنس والجانّ ومن ذُريّة الشّيطان، تَقدَّم للمُباهلة ومن ثمّ نترك الحُكم لله أسرع الحاسبين وخير الحاكمين، وقد جاء البيان لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا مَعَكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ مَفْعُولًا ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

عدوّكم اللّدود يا معشر اليهود؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    02:55 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Time of prayer has come O enemy of Allah, if you do not get with the earnest prayer of cursing now then we block you

O arch enemy of Allah from the community of Jews, either you come forward now for the earnest prayer of cursing and if do not come forward surely I will block you because the time of prayer got to us, so hurry up and now, and just relieved of duty he who gave warning because I am obliged to leave, and forced to ban you if you did not make the earnest prayer of cursing, because if I leave you then you will make mischief in the website a big mischief and you would place hundreds of false statements O you claim that you meet Allah while you meet an accursed-outcast satan, Allah cursed him and cursed you with your disbelief and your plotting and your hate for the pleasure of your Lord, so He got displeased with you and befell you Allah’s curse till judgement day..

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5280 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 4 -
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    02:55 صباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=912

لقد جاء وقتُ الصّلاة يا عدوّ الله، فإن لم تقُم بالمُباهلة الآن قمنا بحظرك ..

يا عدّو الله اللّدود من معشر اليهود إمّا أن تتقدَّم الآن للمُباهلة؛ وما لم تتقدَّم فسوف أقوم بحظرك لأنّ وقت الصّلاة أدركنا، فعَجِّل والآن، قد أعذرَ مَن أنذرَ لأنّي مضطرٌّ للانصراف، ومضطرٌّ لحظرك إذا لم تُباهل لأنّي إذا تركتك سوف تفسد في الموقع فسادًا كبيرًا فتضع مئات الخزعبلات يا مَن تزعم أنّك تقابل الله وأنت تقابل شيطانًا رجيمًا لعنه الله ولعنك بكفركم ومكركم وكرهكم لرضوان ربكم فسخط عليكم وحلَّت عليكم لعنةُ الله إلى يوم الدين..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    03:01 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Come on now for the earnest prayer of cursing, and do not double-cross so you would force me on blocking you

O You the cursed one, come forward now and do not double-cross so you would force me on blocking you, so either you come forward now for the earnest prayer of cursing or we will be obliged to block you, may Allah curse be upon you a big curse, or Allah’s curse be upon the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if is satan did not deserve Allah’s curse, and I know best about him since a long time ago, and be witnesses against him; he either have an earnest prayer of cursing against me or we will be obliged to ban him because he will make mischief in the website and write nonsense in every section, until when I silence his tongue with Truth then he leaves and comes with another name, may Allah’s curse covers him and into the fire is his abode..

.Your arch enemy O community of Jews; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5281 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 5 -
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    03:01 صـــباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=913

تَقدَّم الآن للمُباهلة، ولا تراوغ حتى تجبرني على حظرك ..

أيّها الملعون تَقدَّم الآن للمُباهلة فلا تراوغ حتى تجبرني على حظرك، فإمّا أن تتقدَّم الآن للمُباهلة وإمّا سوف نضطر لحظرك، لعنةُ الله عليك لعانًا كبيرة، أو لعنةُ الله على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إذا لم يستحق هذا الشّيطان لعنة الله، وأنا أعلمُ شأنه منذ زمنٍ بعيدٍ، واشهدوا عليه إمّا أن يُباهلني وإمّا سوف نحظره لأنه سوف يفسد في الموقع ويكتب الخزعبلات في كُلّ قسمٍ، حتى إذا أخرستُ لسانه بالحقّ ومن ثم يذهب ويأتي باسمٍ آخر، لعنةُ الله تغشاه وفي النار مثواه..

عدوّكم اللّدود يا معشر اليهود، الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

6. افتراضي

- 6 -

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    03:15 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..I know what I will write in the earnest prayer of cursing

I know what I will write in the earnest prayer of cursing, you will see it, and you will see Allah’s True judgement, the important I am obliged for leaving, by no means and I would never allow you to write anything on my site except the earnest prayer of cursing, have you understood?

I want to renew what I wrote it about the earnest prayer, so say whatever you desire and curse however you will and everything comes to your mind; the important is one statement is allowed for you which is the earnest prayer of cursing and nothing else, did you understand O you the outcast satan who hinder (others from the straight path and seek it crooked and call to the path of hell? O the carrier flag of the accursed-outcast satan.. O (Alam Al-Jihad) the enemy of (Allah’s) servants (you are) of the biggest satans of the towns indeed your Lord is watching for you, no peace upon you and you do not deserve Allah’s mercy O enemy of Allah and an enemy of His messenger, and an enemy of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. I am awaiting the earnest prayer of cursing and out appointment is tomorrow night a last appointment for you, so if you did not write it I will surely block you forever. In front you a respite and I think it is sufficient, so it is passed and ended while you did not write the earnest prayer we would block you. And just relieved of duty he who warned..

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5282 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 6 -
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    03:15 صـــباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=914

أنا أعلمُ بما سوف أكتبُ في المُباهلة ..

أنا أعلم بما سوف أكتب في المُباهلة، وسوف تراها، وسوف ترى حُكم الله الحقّ. المهم أنا مضطرٌّ للانصراف ولا ولن أسمح لك أن تكتب أيَّ شيءٍ في موقعي إلا المُباهلة، فهل فهمت؟

وأريد أن أجد ما كتبتَه في شأن المُباهلة، فقل ما تريد والعن كيفما تريد، وقل ما تشاء ومهما تشاء وكُلّ ما يخطر على بالك؛ المُهمّ بيانٌ واحدٌ فقط مسموحٌ لك به وهو المُباهلة ولا غير، فهل فهمت أيّها الشّيطان الرجيم الذي يصدُّ عن الصّراط المستقيم ويبتغيها عوجًا ويدعو إلى صراط الجحيم؟ ويا حامل علم الشّيطان الرجيم، يا (علم الجهاد) عدوّ العباد ومن أكبر شياطين البلاد إنّ ربّك لك لبالمرصاد، لا سلامَ عليك ولا سلّمك الله ولا تستحقّ رحمة الله يا عدوّ الله وعدوّ رسوله وعدوّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وأنا في انتظار المُباهلة منك وموعدنا ليلة غدٍ آخِر وعدٍ لك، فإن لم تكتبها فسوف أقوم بحظرك إلى الأبد، وأمامك مهلةٌ وأظنّها كافيةً فإذا مضت وانقضت وأنت لم تكتب المُباهلة حظرناك، قد أعذر من أنذر.

7. افتراضي

- 7 -

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    06:43 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..To the sealed one whom Allah sealed his heart and hear hearing Alam Al-Jihad

I seek refuge in Allah the Hearer, the Knower, from the accursed-outcast satan.

Allah the Most High said: {Whoever then disputes with you in this matter after the knowledge that has come to you, say: Come! Let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our people and your people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and invoke the curse of Allah on the liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:61

Here I am have lifted the ban from you after the members of the the administration have blocked you in order for you to come for the earnest prayer of cursing O Alam Al-Jihad the carrier of satan’s flag who hinders (others) from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and you have argued with me much so, and whenever we upheld you by the Truth then you come with another name, then we invalidate your argument by the decisive Book of Allah and the True sunna of His messenger, lo and behold you double-cross! The dialogue between you and I is ended and I call you for the earnest prayer, so go ahead, and the judgement is Allah’s and He is the Swiftest in reckoning.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .The promised Imam, the arch enemy for Jews; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5283 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 7 -
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    06:43 مـساءً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=915

إلى المختومِ الذي ختم الله على قلبهِ وسمعهِ علمِ الجهاد ..

أعوذُ بالله السميعِ العليم من الشيطان الرجيم. قال الله تعالى: {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وها أنا رفعتُ الحظر عنك بعد أن حظرك أعضاء الإدارة لكي تتقدّم للمُباهلة يا علم الجهاد حامل علم الشّيطان الرجيم الذي يصدُّ عن كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ، وقد جادلتني كثيرًا، فكلَّما غلبناك بالحقّ ومن ثم تأتي باسمٍ آخر ثم ندحض حُجّتك بِمُحكَم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فإذا أنت تراوغ! وانتهى الحوار بيني وبينك وأدعوك للمُباهلة، فتَفضَّل والحُكم لله وهو أسرعُ الحاسبين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    الإمام الموعود العدوّ اللّدود لليهود؛ ناصر محمد اليماني.

8. افتراضي

- 8 -

07 - 03 - 1430 AH
    04 - 03 - 2009 AD
    11:41 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..To flag of the accursed-outcast satan who hinders (others) from the straight path

O flag of satan, didn’t I tell you that you are of the cowards and you would never have with me an earnest prayer of cursing because you know that you are an accursed-outcast satan of the worst arch enemies of Allah and His messenger and the believers? And you would never have with me an earnest prayer of cursing, you only want to waste my time and make me busy away from my call to the straight path, may Allah make you busy with an illness so you would continue be sick because of it O you who hinder (others) from the straight path and you seek it crooked, while you claim that you meet Allah Lord of the worlds, and you claim that you meet the messengers and prophets consciously and not in dream, indeed you are of the liars and you do not meet except your loyal-friends of satans then you say to them: “Indeed we are with you, we are only mocking, may Allah fight you wherever you go.

What do we desire from the messengers and prophets while Allah have perfected for us our religion and completed His favor to us and chosen for us Islam as our religion? And the seal of the prophets and messengers is Mohammad the illiterate trustworthy -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his honored family, and the followers for the Truth till judgement day.

Preceded that we issued fatwa that the dialogue between you and I has passed and ended, you refused to follow the Truth, if you went on with your misguidance I would have left you and I would not have insisted on you to respond for the earnest prayer of cursing, but you insisted on making me busy from my call with every trick and means, consequently I took my final decision; either you respond for the earnest prayer of cursing while all the supporters are witnessing on that and Allah is sufficient Witness Who will judge between us with justice and He is the Best of deciders.

And the earnest prayer of cursing should be at the global dialogue table in front the world of internet the followers for the True call from their Lord, so either you respond for the call of the the earnest prayer of cursing or the administration will block you once again, we have gave an authority for them against your ilk the agitators who hinder (others to turn away) from the Truth an utmost hindering.

I swear by Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, if I followed your desires O Alam Al-Jihad you would have testified that I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi! Verily, I would never follow your beliefs nor your desires after the thing came to me of knowledge, it is then you would never avail a thing from Allah against me. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment, in Arabic. And if you follow their low desires after that which has come to thee of knowledge, you would have against Allah no guardian nor protector.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:37
    {وَكَذَلِكَ أَنزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءهُم بَعْدَ مَا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلاَ وَاقٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:37].

O Alam (flag) of satan, it is not the judges nor the governors are who will rule between me and you, no then not; in fact Allah is the Judge between me and you, so we would invoke the curse of Allah on the liars. So either Allah curses you or Allah curses Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. As for the committee of jurors -according to your claim- is not the earnest prayer of cursing is the resorting for judgement to the humans O the enemy of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser. In fact the earnest prayer of cursing is the prayer-call and the supplication-prayer to Allah so we invoke the curse of Allah on the liars. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..then let us be earnest in prayer, and invoke the curse of Allah on the liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:61
    {ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَلْ لَعْنَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:61].

You are prohibited an absolute prohibition to write in our site other than the earnest prayer of cursing, if you disobey we make for son of Omar an authority against you, and Allah is Sufficient for me against you, the Excellent Guardian, and the Excellent Supporter..

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5284 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 8 -
    04 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    11:41 مـساءً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=916

إلى علم الشّيطان الرجيم الذي يصدُّ عن الصّراط المستقيم ..

يا علمَ الشيطان، ألم أقُل لك إنّك من الجُبناء ولن تُباهلني لأنّك تعلم أنّك شيطانٌ رجيمٌ من ألدِّ أعداء الله ورسوله والمؤمنين؟ ولن تُباهلني وإنما تريد أن تضيّع وقتي وتشغلني عن دعوتي إلى الصّراط المستقيم، شَغَلَكَ الله بعلّةٍ فتظل بسببها سَقيمًا يا من تصدُّ عن الصّراط المستقيم وتبتغيها عوجًا، وتزعم أنّك تقابل الله ربّ العالمين، وتزعم أنّك تقابل الرسل والأنبياء عِلمًا وليس حُلمًا! إنّك لمن الكاذبين ولا تقابل إلا أولياءَك من الشّياطين فتقول لهم: " إننا معكم إنّما نحن مستهزئون "، قاتلكم الله أنّى تؤفكون.

وماذا نبغي من الرسل والأنبياء وقد أكمل الله لنا ديننا وأتمَّ علينا نعمته ورضي لنا الإسلام دينًا؟ وخاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين هو محمدٌ النَّبيّ الأميّ الأمين عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله المُكرمين والتَّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين.

وسَبَق وأن أفتيتُك أنّ الحوار بيني وبينك مضى وانقضى فأبيتَ أن تتّبعَ الحقّ، ولو ذهبتَ بضلالك لتركتُك وما أصرَرْت عليك أن تستجيب للمُباهلة، ولكنّك أنت مُصرٌّ على أن تشغلني عن دعوتي بكلِّ حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ، ولذلك اتخذت قراري النّهائي إمّا أن تُجيب المُباهلة وكافّة الأنصار شهودٌ على ذلك، وكفى بالله شهيدًا الذي سوف يحكمُ بيننا بالحقّ وهو خير الفاصلين.

وتكونُ المُباهلة على طاولة الحوار العالميّة بين يدي عالَم الإنترنت المُتابِعين للدّعوة الحقّ من ربّهم، فإمّا أن تُجيب الدعوة للمُباهلة وإما سوف تحظرك الإدارة مرةً أخرى، فقد جعلنا لهم سلطانًا على أمثالك المُرجِفين الذين يصدّون عن الحقّ صدودًا.

وأقسمُ بالله العَليّ العظيم لو اتبعتُ أهواءك لشهدت يا علمَ الجهاد أنّني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر، ولن اتّبع ملّتك ولا أهواءك بعد الذي جاءني من العلم، إذًا لن تغني عني من الله شيئًا، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا ۚ وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُم بَعْدَ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّـهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

ويا علم الشّيطان ليس القُضاة والحُكّام هم الذين سوف يحكمون بيني وبينك، كَلَّا ثُمَّ كلَّا؛ بل الله هو الحَكَمُ بيني وبينك فنجعل لعنة الله على الكاذبين، فإما أن يلعنك الله أو يلعن اللهُ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فيكفي الناسَ شرَّ الكاذِب مِنَّا؛ إمّا علم الجهاد وإمّا الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ. وأما لجنة التّحكيم - حسب زعمك - فليست المُباهلة هي الاحتكام إلى البشر يا عدوّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر؛ بل المُباهلة هي الدُّعاء والابتهال إلى الله فنجعل لعنة الله على الكاذبين، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:61].

وممنوعٌ منعًا مطلقًا تكتب في موقعنا غير بيان المُباهلة، فإن عصيتَ فقد جعلنا لطائرك ابن عمر عليك سُلطانًا، وحسبي الله عليك نِعْمَ المولى ونِعْمَ النصير..

9. افتراضي

- 9 -

08 - 03 - 1430 AH
    05 - 03 - 2009 AD
    12:48 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

{And He made out of them apes and swine, and worshipers of Al-Taghoot (serve the satan). These are in a worse plight and further astray from the straight path.}
    ..Truthful Allah the Great

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O Omran you are truthful, surly (Alam) flag of satan is coward, and Allah have taught us that the earnest prayer of cursing is the call to the All Merciful then we supplicate then we make Allah’s curse upon the liars and Judgement is Allah’s and He is the Swiftest in reckoning. I know that he (Alam Al-Jihad) would not respond for the earnest prayer of cursing call because he knows it has bad consequences against who been cursed, that’s because Alam Al-Jihad is not of those who are gone astray they are only whose effort goes astray in the world’s life and they think that they are guided aright; in fact, Alam Al-Jihad is carrying the banner of satan, he knows for certainty in the Truth but when he see the way of Truth he does not take it for a way because he abhor the Truth, and when he sees the way of seduction and falsehood he takes it for a way, and not out of fear from Allah’s curse, no.. they surely know that they are cursed as the accursed-outcast satan knows that Allah cursed him till judgement day, but the cause of their flee from the earnest prayer of cursing is their fear from that Allah transform them as He transformed those who were before them, and Alam Al-Jihad knows the intimidation and threat from the All Mighty, the Praised One, in the glorious Quran in His word the Most High: {O you who have been given the Book, believe in what We have revealed, verifying that which you have, before We destroy the leaders and turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the command of Allah is ever executed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:47
    { يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا مَعَكُمْ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَى أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:47].

Do you know what Allah did to the Sabbath-breakers whom they transgressed? And Allah the Most High said: {And indeed you know those among you who violated the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be apes, despised and hated.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:65
    { وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَواْ مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُواْ قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:65].

For that Allah reminds Alam Al-Jihad and who are upon his ilk by His word: {..or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the command of Allah is ever executed.}Truthful Allah the Great, and Allah has promised the human satans with transformation of two groups, a group at the beginning of them so Allah cursed them and said to them: {..Be apes, despised and hated.}Truthful Allah the Great, and another group at the end of them, but He will transform them into pigs. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and He made out of them apes and swine, and worshipers of Al-Taghoot (serve the satan). These are in a worse plight and further astray from the straight path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:60
    { أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا } صدق الله العظيم،
    { كُونُواْ قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ } صدق الله العظيم،
    { وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ أُولَئِكَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَنْ سَوَاءِ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:60].

For that, Alam Al-Jihad did not escape from the earnest prayer of cursing out of fear from Allah’s curse surely he knows that he is of those whom Allah cursed them because of their disbelief, but he fears from the transformation into pig. And I give you a fatwa with Truth this is the reason of his escape from the earnest prayer of cursing; he said: “Committee and arbitration as if it is a soccer-ball game”. In fact he knows that the earnest prayer of cursing is the supplication to Allah to invoke Allah’s curse upon the the liars, so a committee be present with Allah while he is the Judge between me and him? Allah is Sufficient for me against you and your ilk, and you shall die out of your rage (all of you) and Allah will allow nothing save the perfection of His light, though the polytheists hate the appearing of it.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

________

اقتباس المشاركة 5285 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 9 -
    08 - ربيع الأول - 1430 هـ
    05 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    12:48 صـباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=917

{وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ}
    صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

وصَدَقت يا عمران فإنّ علم الشّيطان جبانٌ، وقد علّمَنا الله أنّ المُباهلة هي الدعاء إلى الرحمن فنَبْتهِل فنجعل لعنة الله على الكاذبين، والحُكم لله وهو أسرعُ الحاسبين، وأعلمُ أنه لن يجيب الدعوة للمُباهلة لأنّه يعلمُ عواقبها وخيمةً على من لعنه الله، وذلك لأنّ علم الجهاد ليس من الضّالين، وإنّما الضّالون الذين ضَلَّ سعيُهُم في الحياة الدنيا ويحسَبون أنّهم مهتدون؛ بل علم الجهاد حامل لواء الشّيطان يعلمُ علم اليقين بالحقّ وبالباطل ولكنّه إن يَرَ سبيل الحقّ لا يتخذه سبيلًا لأنّه للحقّ لَمِن الكارهين، وإن يَرَ سبيل الغيّ والباطل يتخذه سبيلًا، ويقول بلسانه ما ليس في قلبه لتحسبوه مِن الصّالحين المُصلحين، ولكنْ تكشفُ حقيقتَهم الدعوةُ للمُباهلة، وليس خوفًا مِن لعنة الله، كَلَّا فإنّهم يعلمون أنّهم ملعونون كما يعلمُ الشّيطان الرجيم أنّ الله لعَنَهُ إلى يوم الدين، ولكن سبب هروبهم من المُباهلة هو خوفهم من أن يمسخَهم الله كما مسخ الذين من قبلهم، وعلمُ الجهاد يعلم التّهديد والوعيد مِن العزيز الحميد في القرآن المَجيد في قوله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا مَعَكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فهل تدري ماذا فعل الله بأصحاب السبت الذين اعتدوا؟ وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولذلك يُذَكِّر الله علمَ الجهاد ومن على شاكلته بقوله: {أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ مَفْعُولًا} صدق الله العظيم، وقد وعد الله شياطين البشر بمسخ طائفتين، طائفة في أوّلهم فلعنهم الله وقال لهم: {كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ} صدق الله العظيم، وطائفة في آخِرهم ولكنه سوف يمسخهم إلى خنازير، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:60].

ولذلك فإنّ علم الجهاد لم يتهرّب من المُباهلة خوفًا من لعنة الله فهو يعلمُ أنّه من الذين لعنهم الله بكفرهم، ولكنّه يخشى من المسخ إلى خنزيرٍ. وأفتيتُك بالحقّ هذا هو سبب تهربه من المُباهلة، وقال لجنةً وتحكيمًا وكأنها لعبة كرة قدم! بل هو يعلم أنّ المُباهلة هي الابتهال إلى الله أن يجعل لعنة الله على الكاذبين، فكيف تُحضِر لجنةً مع الله وهو الحكم بيني وبينك؟! حسبي الله عليك وعلى أمثالك، وسوف تموتون بغيظكم، ويأبى الله إلا أن يُتمَّ نوره ولو كره المشركون ظهوره.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

10. افتراضي

- 10 -

08 - 03 - 1430 AH
    05 - 03 - 2009 AD
    01:19 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed the agitators can never harm you except a slight hurt, and they devise plans and Allah, too, had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post written by the management of the Forums
    Praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds and no aggression except against the unjust-transgressors
    In fact I am Rajul min Aqsa Almadina who deleted your post and your membership O enemy of Allah
    Because I recalled that you registered with several names like Filstini and Shahid, and once by the name Nasrani
    And the Imam is who activates your membership in every time and removes from you the ban
    And here I am again ban your membership and delete your nasti words until the Imam may Allah aid him with victory and appearing, so he would look into your matter and if Allah wills he would lift the ban from you and return the activation of your posts… because you took advantage of the opportunity of the Imam’s departure for the prayer and you acted in it as the rat’s action! So wait until the man in charge of command returns
    As for the weak servant, I say to you go play with street-boys and I will ban you and delete your posts no matter how you register with alias names, and we will see to whom is prevalence O enemy of Allah and religion. Didn’t I tell you that we know who you are O agent of Mossad and zionist spy-agency, vanish from here and do not come back surely there is no need for us of you nor we desire to hear from you the satanic nonsense from you
    Is there a soul inside you? In spite that I who expelled you then your return for spreading seduction! And if you want the earnest prayer for cursing I surely will supplicate the earnest prayer of cursing against you:
    O our Allah, You encompass (knowledge) with what is in Your land, sea and Your earth, no might, no power except with Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, and You know Your kreation altogether in Your Kingdom You counted them numerically, and You know what they keep secret and what they make known, if the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that gave us the good news about him then O our Allah make Your curse and Your wrath upon Rajul min Aqsa Almadina the named by Bin Omar and the curse of His angels and the creation altogether against him till judgement day, and if the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the True Awaited Mahdi, and You know that he is the True one, and he was not from the forgers of lies, surely up to You O our Allah against the enemies of the Truth; Your enemies and the enemies of religion and the Muslims, atop of them the human satan the so called Alam Al-Jihad the deceitful who desires mischief and hindering the people from the Truth and the Muslims away from their manifested Imam, O our Allah, and hasten the victory and the appearing openly for Your servant and Your loyal-friend the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and make evident Your argument against the resisting ones, surely You do not fail the promise
    Ameen Ameen Ameen
    And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

I bear witness that Bin Omar is indeed of those who have certainty, may Allah look into his affair with His mercy which He wrote upon HimSelf, indeed Allah never fail His promise, and may Allah bless him and make him steadfast upon the Truth and all the best foremost supporters, and may Allah guide all the Muslims and the people altogether to the manifested Truth, indeed my Lord comprehends all things in (His) mercy and knowledge, if Allah had pleased, He would have made people a single nation, verily Allah has power over all things and to Him is the eventual return

As for the agitators who say we believe in Allah and His messenger openly and say with their tongue what is not in their hearts as like Alam Al-Jihad the carrier of banner of the accursed-outcast satan, so Allah said about them: {Accursed, wherever they are found they will be seized and slain.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:61, surely they do not harm you except a slight hurt. And they do not devise a plan except against themselves while Allah plans and Allah is the Best of planers
    { مَلْعُونِينَ أَيْنَمَا ثُقِفُوا أُخِذُوا وَقُتِّلُوا تَقْتِيلاً} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:61]

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 5286 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 10 -
    08 - ربيع الأول - 1430 هـ
    05 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    01:19 صـــباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=918

إنّ المُرجِفين لنْ يضرّوكم إلَّا أذًى، ويمكرون ويمكرُ اللهُ وهو خيرُ الماكرين ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إدارة المنتديات
    الحمد لله رب العالمين ولا عدوان إلا على الظالمين
    بل أنا رجل من أقصى المدينة الذي حذف مشاركاتك وحذفت عضويتك يا عدو الله
    لأني تفطنت لك أنك تسجل بعديد الأسماء مثل فلسطني ومثل شاهد ومرة بإسم نصراني
    والإمام هو الذي يفعل عضويتك غي كل مرة ويكشف عنك الحظر
    وها أنا من جديد أحظر عضويتك وأحذف قبيح كلامك "حتى يحظر الإمام أيده الله بالنصر والظهور فينظر في شأنك وإن شاء رفع عنك الحظر وأعاد تفعيل مشاراكاتك
    لأنك أغتنمت فرصة ذهاب الإمام للصلاة وعملت فيها عمل الفأر ؟ فأنتظر حتى يعود صاحب الأمر ... "
    أما العبد الضعيف فأقول لك أذهب والعب مع الصبيان وسأحظرك وأحذف مشاراكاتك مهما سجلت بأسماء مستعارة ... وسنرى لمن ستكون الغلبة يا عدو الله والدين
    ألم أقل لك أننا نعلم من أنت ومن تكون يا عميل الموساد والمخابرات الصهيونية أغرب من هنى ولا تعد
    فلا حاجة لنا بك ولا نريد أن نسمع منك خزعبلاتاك الشيطانية
    فهل فيك روح ؟ بالرغم من أني طردتك تعود لبث الفتنة ؟ لا حول لا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم
    وإن كنت تريد المباهلة فأنا أباهلك :
    اللهم إنك تحيط بما في برك وبحرك وأرضك وتعلم خلقك أجمعين في ملكك أحصيتهم عددا وتعلم ما يسرون وما يعلنون فإن لم يكن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهدي المنتظر الذي بشرنا به رسول الله محمد صل الله عليه وآله وسلم فآجعل اللهم لعنتك وغضبك على رجل من أقصى المدينة المدعو بأبن عمر ولعنة ملائكتك والخلق أجمعين عليه إلى يوم الدين ـ
    وإن كان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهدي المنتظر الحق ، وإنك تعلم أنه الحق ولم يكن من المفترين فعليك اللهم بأعداء الحق أعدائك وأعداء الدين والمُسلمين وعلى رأسهم شيطان البشر المدعو علم الجهاد والمراوغ والذي يريد الفساد وصد الناس عن الحق والمسلمين عن إمامهم المبين اللهم
    وعجل اللهم بالنصر والظهور المبين لعبدك ووليك المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني
    وأبلج حجته على المعاندين إنك لا تخلف الميعاد
    آمين آمين آمين
    وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

وأشهدُ أنّ ابن عمر لَمِن الموقنين، نظر الله في أمره برحمته التي كتب على نفسه إنّ الله لا يُخلِف الميعاد، وبارك الله فيه وثبَّته على الحَقّ وكافّة الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار، وهدى الله كافّة المُسلمين إلى الحقّ المُبين والناس أجمعين، إنّ ربّي وسِع كُلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعلمًا، ولو شاء الله لجعل الناس أمّةً واحدةً إنّ الله على كلّ شيءٍ قَدير وإليه المَصير.

وأمّا المرجفون الذين يقولون آمنّا بالله ورسوله ظاهرَ الأمر ويقولون بألسنتهم ما ليس في قلوبهم كأمثال علم الجهاد حامل لواء الشّيطان الرجيم فقد قال الله عنهم: {مَّلْعُونِينَ ۖ أَيْنَمَا ثُقِفُوا أُخِذُوا وَقُتِّلُوا تَقْتِيلًا ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

فلا يضرّونكم شيئًا إلَّا أذًى، وما يمكرون إلَّا بأنفسهم، ويمكرون ويمكرُ اللهُ واللهُ خيرُ الماكرين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-10-2018, 11:25 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-08-2016, 06:38 PM
  3. Urgent to all supporters in various regions and the searchers for the Truth among the worlds; the Truth came to light..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-07-2016, 06:48 AM
  4. Reply to my Egyptian brother who pledged allegiance with Truth and whoever desired the Truth..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 16-03-2015, 04:44 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •