صفحة 3 من 6 الأولىالأولى 12345 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 21 إلى 30 من 56
  1. افتراضي

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 07 - 1436 AH
    07 - 05 - 2015 AD
    04:07 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Whoever do not believe in the mentioned of Allah’s messengers in the decisive grand Quran he just disbelieved in what was sent down upon Mohammad..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post was written by Fouad Al-Jaza’eri
    Peace upon you our True Imam and all supporters of the Truth
    I have a question, in what the call the people who believe in Allah, Him Alone, and they do not associate with Him a thing but they do not believe besides that any of the messengers, and they are sincere in worshiping Allah, Him Alone, and they do good for Allah’s pleasure and they live seeking Allah’s pleasure?
    So how would be their reward/punishment knowingly that they are of the unitarians and their hearts are sound from association?
    I hope the response from Allah’s Book the wise Reminder from who has the knowledge of the Book or from the foremost supporters, and peace upon the messengers.
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers of jinn and mankind from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah all the believers in every time and place until the day of judgement, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings on you my beloved in Allah’s love, and I give fatwa by the Truth: Surely who does not believe in Allah’s messengers who are mentioned by name in the decisive grand Quran he just disbelieved in what was sent down upon Mohammad and made distinction between the messengers of Allah in the belief, and all the True believers they believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His messengers, they do not differentiate between any of them. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The Messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. They all believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His messengers. We make no difference between any of His messengers. And they say: We hear and obey; our Lord, Your forgiveness (do we crave), and to You is the eventual course.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:285
    {آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (285)} صدق الله العظيم

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22544

اقتباس المشاركة 188087 من موضوع من لا يؤمن برسل الله المذكورين في محكم القرآن العظيم فقد كفر بما أُنزل على محمدٍ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=188082

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    18 - 07 - 1436 هـ
    07 - 05 - 2015 مـ
    04:07 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

من لا يؤمن برسل الله المذكورين في محكم القرآن العظيم فقد كفر بما أُنزل على محمدٍ ..

اقتباس المشاركة : فؤاد الجزائري
    السلامُ عليكم إمامنا الحق و كافة أنصار الحق لي سؤال:
    بما يسمى الناس الذين يؤمنون بالله وحده لا يشركون به شيئا لكنهم لايؤمنون بما دون ذلك من الرسل وهم مخلصون في عبادة الله وحده ويفعلون الخير لوجه الله ويعيشون ابتغاء مرضاة الله؟
    وكيف يكون جزاؤهم علما أنهم من الموحدين وقلوبهم سليمة من الشرك؟
    أرجو الإجابة من كتاب الله الذكر الحكيم ممن عنده علم الكتاب أومن ألأنصار السابقين وسلام على المرسلين.
    انتهى الاقتباس من فؤاد الجزائري

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من الجنّ والإنس من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته حبيبي في الله، وأفتي بالحقّ: إنّ من لا يؤمن برسل الله المذكورين بالاسم في محكم القرآن العظيم فقد كفر بما أُنزل على محمدٍ وفرّق بين رسل الله في الإيمان، وكلّ المؤمنين الحقّ يؤمنون بالله وملائكته وكتبه ورسله لا يُفرِّقون بين أحدٍ منهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (285)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

11 - 08- 1436 AH
    29 - 05 - 2015 AD
    06:30 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

The True fatwa in delivering the message through the audio recording with a female’s voice..

اقتباس المشاركة :

Originally Posted by (Praise be to you, O Lord),

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace and mercy of Allah the Most High and His blessings upon you my honorable brothers and sisters
    I have a question, I am thinking to record the statements of the Awaited Mahdi peace be upon him with my voice, that means I transfer the statement to an audio video, to the fact I am a girl is it permissible for me that, answer me may Allah have mercy for you… and peace.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon who no new prophet after him Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers, after this..

Surely I say the Truth: Yes, it is permissible for you doing that to spread the call in every way and mean, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22819

اقتباس المشاركة 190506 من موضوع الفتوى الحقّ في التبليغ عن طريق التسجيل الصوتيّ بصوت فتاة ..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=190498

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    11 - 08- 1436 هـ
    29 - 05 - 2015 مـ
    06:30 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

الفتوى الحقّ في التبليغ عن طريق التسجيل الصوتيّ بصوت فتاة ..

اقتباس المشاركة : الحمد لك يا رب

باسم الله الرحمان الرحيم السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته اخواني أخواتي المكرمون عندي سؤال ,انا افكر ان اسجل بيانات المهدي المنتظر عليه السلام بصوتي ,يعني احول البيان الى فيديوا صوتي ,وكوني بنت فهل يجوز لي ذلك ,اجيبوني يرحمكم الله ...والسلام
    انتهى الاقتباس من الحمد لك يا رب
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على من لا نبيّ جديد بعده محمد رسول الله وآله الطيّبين وجميع المؤمنين، أمّا بعد..
    فأقول الحقّ: نعم يجوز لكِ فعل ذلك لنشر الدعوة بكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

3. افتراضي

18 - 08- 1436 AH
    05 - 06 - 2015 AD
    04:11 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Indeed, no matter what my Lord added from displays of the bliss of the heavenly-gardens, surely He can not seduce with the material bliss the servants of the Greatest Bliss from achieving the Greatest Bliss
    unless if He deviate their hearts surely here glory be to Him can..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post is written by Abu Mustafa
    Question and please explain I read yesterday in one of the forums of those who deny the call of the Imam
    that he said in one of his statements
    (and I swear by Your Might and the Your glory that You can not fascinate me from the Greatest Bliss)
    please explain, and this is the name of the site (Juman Forum)
    I hope from Allah, the Blessed, and the Most High to make us of His loved ones and of the Imam’s supporters
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, after this..
    I love you all in Allah’s love
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my best foremost supporters, and O Aba Mustafa, do you see that your Lord can lure you with the material bliss? But the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss know that this is impossible no matter what Allah multiplied for them the bliss of the heavenly-gardens surely they would not be increased except insistent. O man, surely we did not limit of Allah’s capabilities to the fact Allah can create of the material bliss to no end, but my Lord, no matter how increased from displays of the bliss of the heavenly-gardens surely He can not lure the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss with the material bliss from achieving the Greatest Bliss except if He deviates their hearts, surely here He can glory be to Him, to the fact He comes in between a man and his heart, O Aba Mustafa, the challenge in luring with the material of the heavenly-garden; this is a thing who understands it only the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss, and I hope from Allah that you be of them. So did you understand the True explanatory-statement for my word in the Truth (can not) because I mean:

(Allah) can not seduce the servants of the Greatest Bliss with displays of the material bliss no matter how multiplied except that He deviates their hearts, surely here He can; because Allah comes in between a man and his heart, so ask Him the firmness and know that Allah comes in between a man and his heart.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22926

اقتباس المشاركة 191392 من موضوع إنّ ربّي مهما زاد من عروض نعيم الجنان فلا يستطيع فتنة عبيد النعيم الأعظم عن تحقيق النعيم الأعظم بالنعيم المادي إلا أن يزيغ قلوبهم فهنا يستطيع سبحانه..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=191383

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    18 - 08 - 1436 هـ
    05 - 06 - 2015 مـ
    04:11 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

إنّ ربّي مهما زاد من عروض نعيم الجنان فلا يستطيع فتنة عبيد النعيم الأعظم عن تحقيق النعيم الأعظم بالنعيم المادي
    إلا أن يزيغ قلوبهم فهنا يستطيع سبحانه ..

اقتباس المشاركة : ابو مصطفئ
    سؤال وارجو التوضيح قرأت يوم أمس في احد المنتديات من الذين ينكرون دعوة الامام
    بأنة قال في احد بياناتة
    (واقسم بعزتك وجلالك أنك لا تستطيع ان تفتنني عن النعيم الاعظم)
    ارجو التوضيح وهذا أسم الموقع (منتديات جمان )
    ارجو الله تبارك وتعالئ أن يجعلنا من احبابة ومن انصار الامام
    وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربَ العالمين
    احبكم في الله جميعا
    انتهى الاقتباس من ابو مصطفئ
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار..

ويا أبا مصطفى، فهل ترى أنّ ربك يستطيع أن يفتنك بالنعيم المادي؟ ولكنّ عبيد النعيم الأعظم يعلمون أنّه يستحيل هذا مهما ضاعف الله لهم نعيم الجنان فلن يزدادوا إلا إصراراً، فلم نَحْدُدْ من قدرة الله يا رجل كون الله يستطيع أن يخلق من النعيم المادي إلى ما لا نهايةٍ، ولكن ربّي مهما زاد من عروض نعيم الجنان فلا يستطيع فتنة عبيد النعيم الأعظم عن تحقيق النعيم الأعظم بالنعيم المادي إلا أن يزيغ قلوبهم فهنا يستطيع سبحانه كونه يحول بين المرء وقلبه، وإنّما التحدّي بفتنة نعيم الجنة الماديّ وهذا شيء يعقله عبيد النعيم الأعظم فقط يا أبا مصطفى، وأرجو من الله أن تكون منهم، فهل فهمت البيان الحقّ لقولي بالحقّ (لا يستطيع) كوني أقصد:

لا يستطيع فتنة عبيد النعيم الأعظم بعروض نعيم الجنة الماديّة مهما تضاعفت إلا أن يزيغ قلوبهم فهنا يستطيع؛ كون الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه، فسلوه التثبيت واعلموا أنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

4. افتراضي Fatwa of keeping the duty is many, and not five pillars nor four; in fact keep your duty to Allah in everything and keep guard from Allah as much as you can..

05 - 09 - 1436 AH
    22 - 06 - 2015 AD
    08:34 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Fatwa of keeping the duty is many, and not five pillars nor four; in fact keep your duty to Allah in everything and keep guard from Allah as much as you can..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post is written by elmachichi fatiha
    Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you and the pleasure of Himself, our honorable Imam, and may my Lord make this great month upon you a month of nearness and forgiveness and a reward and manifest victory and after this -I have noticed a number of conditions that characterize the pious and it is five in the first verses of [Al-Baqara} the cow chapter-and it is as follows: First religion; believing in the unseen, 2. keeping up the prayer, 3. spending of which We have given them, 4. religion; believe in revealed to you and what was revealed before you, 5. they are certain of the Hereafter. Our honorable Imam, is it possible considering these condition being firmly-fixed terms, as like number of the five pillars of Islam or the six, is it possible to say that the pillars of keeping duty is five. Peace and tranquility be upon you
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, after this..

In fact the keeping up the duty includes the avoidance to all what angers the Lord and He does not get pleased with it, and includes the action to what Allah loves and pleased with it, as much as His servant can, so keep your duty to Allah as much as you can, and I love you in Allah’s love, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?23147

اقتباس المشاركة 193365 من موضوع فتوى: التقوى كثير، وليست خمسة أركانٍ ولا أربعة؛ بل تتقوا الله في كلّ شيءٍ وتتقوا الله ما استطعتم..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=193348

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    05 - 09 - 1436 هـ
    22 - 06 - 2015 مـ
    08:34 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

فتوى: التقوى كثير، وليست خمسة أركانٍ ولا أربعة؛ بل تتّقوا الله في كلّ شيءٍ وتتّقوا الله ما استطعتم ..

اقتباس المشاركة : elmachichi fatiha
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ورضى نفسه امامنا الكريم وجعل ربي هدا الشهر العظيم عليكم شهر قرب ومغفرة وثواب وفتح مبين وبعد-لقد انتبهت لعدد من الشروط التي تميز المتقين وهي خمسة في الايات الاولى من سورة البقرة-وهي كالتالي اولا الدين يؤمنون بالغيب 2 يقيمون الصلاة3 مما رزقناهم ينفقون4 الدين يؤمنون بما انزل اليك وما انزل من قبلك 5 بالاخرة هم يوقنون. امامنا الكريم هل يمكن اعتبار هده الشروط ثابتة مثلها مثل عدد اركان الاسلام الحمسة او اركان الايمان الست هل يمكن القول ان اركان الثقوى خمسة والسلام والسكينة عليكم
    انتهى الاقتباس من elmachichi fatiha

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، أمّا بعد..

بل التّقوى تشمل التجنّب لكافة ما يغضب الربّ ولا يرضى به وتشمل الفعل لما يحبّه الله ويرضى به ما استطاع عبده، فاتّقوا الله ما استطعتم، وأحبّكم في الله.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين.

5. افتراضي The True explanatory-statement in the Zakat Al-Fitr..

- 4 -

..The True explanatory-statement about (Zakat Al-Fitr) the charity of breaking-fast

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post written by people He loves them and they love Him
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    In the occasion of entering the month of Ramadan, what is the Zakat Al-Fitr (charity of Ramadan)?
    Is it permissible paying the Zakat for the participation in buying the channel pulpit for the Awaited Mahdi for example?
    Or like these things are being from donations beyond the forced obligation and not from the original forced obligatory-charity for Zakat?
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable asking brother, I do not find in the decisive Quran an obligated Zakat its name is Zakat Al-Fitr nor Ramadan Zakat (charity of Ramadan), It was only mere trick from the rulers and their scholars to increase the income of the house of treasury and nothing else, in fact we can explain the pillar of the obligatory charity (Zakat) in details from Allah’s Book the grand Quran, so how Allah makes another charity (Zakat)? In fact the pillar of charity (Zakat) is one in Islam, and we are speaking about the obligatory charity (Zakat) a pillar from the pillars of Islam with a major importance in the religion and the country of the Muslims.

As for your question that you say in it:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Is it permissible paying the Zakat for the participation in buying the channel pulpit for the Awaited Mahdi for example?
    Or like these things are being from donations beyond the imposed obligation and not from the original forced obligatory-charity for Zakat?
    انتهى الاقتباس

Then we reply to you with Truth that Allah did not make the charity (Zakat) exclusively for the poor and the needy, only Allah made a share of it for them without anything in return as an exchange, and their share is only what suffices them and stop their hunger and there is no share in it for the rich except something in return or for wisdom that the ruler sees it, but those employed to administer it; it is an exchange in return of their work, thus was Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- spending on his army from the charity (Zakat). And Allah the Most High said: {They it is who say: Do not spend on those who are with the messenger of Allah that they may disperse. And Allah’s are the treasures of the heavens and the earth, but the hypocrites do not understand.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:7
    {هُمُ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ لَا تُنفِقُوا عَلَى مَنْ عِندَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ حَتَّى يَنفَضُّوا وَلِلَّهِ خَزَائِنُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَكِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون:7].

In fact the charity (Zakat) its major expenditure is the seventh expenditure in the way of Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(Zakat) charity is only for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer it, and those whose hearts are made to incline (to truth), and (to free) the captives, and those in debt, and in the way of Allah and for the wayfarer — an ordinance from Allah. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:60
    {إِنَّمَا الصَّدَقَاتُ لِلْفُقَرَاء وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَالْعَامِلِينَ عَلَيْهَا وَالْمُؤَلَّفَةِ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَفِي الرِّقَابِ وَالْغَارِمِينَ وَفِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ فَرِيضَةً مِّنَ اللّهِ وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:60].

And the word of Allah the Most High: {and in the way of Allah} includes many expenses, of it preparing the power and the gear for the army in the way of Allah, and of it the salaries of those employed to administer it at their different fields, and built on it all institutions of the Islamic state, and added to the house of treasury fifth of the gain, also added to the Muslims’ house of treasury the taxes and the measure of it as like the exact measure of the obligatory charity (Zakat), and it is only named Zakat (when) from the Muslim because Allah will cleans him and purify him with it, as for other than the Muslim it is named tax, as well being added to the Muslims’ house of treasury the income of the Islamic state investment projects and those employed to administer it work on improving the economy of the country, or you think that those employed to administer it are only who receive it, no in fact those employed to administer it are all whom have salaries from it and carried the trust and the responsibility of the nation upon their shoulders, and there be a ruler behind them who does not fear in Allah a blame of a blamer, so he does not compromise in the house of treasury if discovered the looting and robbing, and he punishes whom they are not entitled for the trust, and he removes them from their positions even if he was his brother; son of his mother and his father, and thus the country lives free from corruption and the economy of the country grows and advances-ahead, and the living of (Allah’s) servants improves, and the whole mischief ends and the people live in peace being secured in safety, the fact that is the reason of mischief is poverty but it ends with upholding the (laws of punishment in the Book) limits of Allah in the land to prevent the mischief makers, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    {وَفِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ}

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1866

اقتباس المشاركة 6207 من موضوع بيان ركن الزكاة حصرياً من القرآن العظيم لمن كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر ..

- 4 -
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    01 - 08 - 2010 مـ
    04:23 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6193

البيان الحقّ في زكاة الفطر ..

اقتباس المشاركة : قوم يحبهم ويحبونه
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين..
    بمناسبة دخول شهر رمضان، ماهي زكاة الفطر (زكاة رمضان)؟
    وهل يجوز دفع الزكاة للمساهمة في شراء قناة المنبر للمهدي المنتظر مثلاً؟
    أم مثل هذه الأشياء تكون من التبرعات فوق الفرض الجبري وليس من أصل الفرض الجبري للزكاة؟
    وسلاماً على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين
    انتهى الاقتباس من قوم يحبهم ويحبونه

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخي السائل الكريم، إنّي لا أجدُ زكاةً مفروضةً اسمها زكاة الفطر ولا زكاة رمضان في محكم القرآن، وإنّما كانت مجرد حيلة من الحكام وعلمائهم ليزيد دخل بيت المال ليس إلا؛ بل نستطيع أن نُفصِّل ركن الزكاة المفروضة تفصيلاً من كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فكيف يجعل الله زكاةً أخرى؟ بل ركن الزكاة واحدٌ في الإسلام، ونحن نتكلم عن الزكاة المفروضة ركناً من أركان الإسلام وذات أهميةٍ كبرى في الدين ودولة المسلمين.

وأما سؤالك الذي تقول فيه:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    وهل يجوز دفع الزكاة للمساهمة في شراء مثلا قناة المنبر للمهدى المنتظر؟ أم مثل هذه الاشياء تكون من التبرعات فوق الفرض الجبرى وليس من أصل الفرض الجبرى للزكاة؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ومن ثمّ نردّ عليك بالحقّ إنّ الزكاة لم يجعلها الله حصرياً للفقراء والمساكين، وإنما جعل الله لهم نصيباً فيها من غير مقابلٍ، ونصيبهم هو فقط ما يكفي حاجتهم ويسدّ جوعهم، ولا نصيب للأغنياء فيها إلا بمقابلٍ أو لحكمةٍ يراها الحاكم، ولكن العاملين عليها هو بمقابل عملهم، وكذلك كان محمدٌ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - ينفق على جيشه من الزكاة. وقال الله تعالى: {هُمُ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ لَا تُنفِقُوا عَلَىٰ مَنْ عِندَ رَسُولِ اللَّـهِ حَتَّىٰ يَنفَضُّوا ۗ وَلِلَّـهِ خَزَائِنُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

بل الزكاة مصرفها الأكبر هو في مصرفها السابع في سبيل الله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {
    إِنَّمَا الصَّدَقَاتُ لِلْفُقَرَاءِ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَالْعَامِلِينَ عَلَيْهَا وَالْمُؤَلَّفَةِ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَفِي الرِّقَابِ وَالْغَارِمِينَ وَفِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ ۖ فَرِيضَةً مِّنَ اللَّـهِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٦٠} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ويشمل قول الله تعالى:
    {وَفِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ} مصارف كثيرة، ومنها إعداد القوة والعتاد للجيش في سبيل الله، ومنها رواتب العاملين عليها على مختلف مجالاتهم، وتُبنى عليها جميع مؤسسات الدولة الإسلاميّة، وتُضاف إلى بيت مال المسلمين خُمس الغنيمة، وتضاف إلى بيت مال المسلمين الجِزْية ومثل مقدارها كمثل مقدار الزكاة المفروضة بالضبط، وإنما تُسمّى من المسلم زكاةً لأنّ الله سوف يُزكيه بها ويطهره بها وأما غير المسلم فتسمى جزية، وكذلك تضاف إلى بيت مال المسلمين دخل مشاريع الدولة الإسلاميّة الاستثماريّة ويعمل العاملون عليها على تحسين اقتصاد البلاد. أم تظنّون العاملين عليها إنّما هم فقط الذين يتسلمونها؟ كلا؛ بل العاملون عليها جميع الذين لهم رواتب منها وتحمّلوا الأمانة ومسؤولية الأمّة على عاتقهم ويكون من ورائهم حاكمٌ لا يخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ فلا يساوم في بيت المال إن اكتشف السلب والنهب يعاقب الذين هم ليسوا أهلاً للأمانة ويقيلهم من مناصبهم حتى ولو كان أخاه ابن أمّه وأبيه، وهكذا تعيش البلاد خالية من الفساد وينمو ويرقى اقتصاد البلاد وتتحسن معيشة العباد وينتهي الفساد برمّته ويعيش الناس بسلام آمنين، فسبب الفساد هو الفقر ولكنه ينتهي مع إقامة حدود الله في الأرض لمنع المفسدين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

6. افتراضي

04 - 10 - 1436 AH
    20 - 07 - 2015 AD
    07:31 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post is written by Al-Bakari

Peace be upon you and Allah’s mercy

Forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen Imam and his pure family and the best foremost supporters.
    After this: I asked one of my relatives, and he is Sunni, about a borned (son) begotten illegitimately and afterwards his father got married on Allah’s sunna and His messenger’s, and I asked him: Does the son inherit if his father died? He said to me: He does not inherit. How is this? I want to understand! Did I miss something I did not know it? And I said to him: Impossible; this is injustice. I hope the answer from the Book and it confirmes that this ruling is from the Book , and thanks, may Allah rewards you all good on our behalf.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    {Call them by (the names of) their fathers; this is more equitable with Allah}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their foremost supporters before empowerment and the manifest day of victory and after, till the day of judgement..

O you the questioner, had just answered you with the Truth Al-Abadi the supporter, as long his father is known; so he is his father and he is attributed to him by the name in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Call them by (the names of) their fathers; this is more equitable with Allah;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:5
    {ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبَائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:5].

And as long his lineage been proven son of whom he is; surely here his share of inheritance got proven, and your Lord does not wrong anyone, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, and every year you are good and firm on the Truth till the day of judgement..

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?23483

اقتباس المشاركة 196264 من موضوع { ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبَائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ } صدق الله العظيم..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=196253

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    04 - 10 - 1436 هـ
    20 - 07 - 2015 مـ
    07:31 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبَائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ }
    صدق الله العظيــــم ..

اقتباس المشاركة : البكاري
    السلام عليم ورحمة الله
    الصلاة و السلام على الإمام المختار و أله الأطهار و الأنصار السابقين الأخيار.
    أما بعد:سئلت احد اقربائي و هو سني عن مولود ازداد بطريقة غير شرعية و بعدين تزوجوا والده على سنتي الله و رسوله،و سئلته هل يريث الولد إذا مات والده قال لي لا يريث كيف هذا اريد ان افهم هل فاتني شئ لا أعلمه وقولت له لا يمكن هذا ظلم،ارجوا الجواب من الكتاب و يأكد ان هذا الحكم من الكتاب و شكرا و جزاكم الله عنا كل خير.
    انتهى الاقتباس من البكاري

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وأنصارهم السابقين من قبل التمكين والفتح المبين ومن بعد إلى يوم الدين..

ويا أيُّها السائل، لقد أجابك بالحقّ الأنصاريّ العبادي، فما دام معلوماً أبوه فهو أبوه وينسب إليه في الاسم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبَائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:5].

وما دام ثبُت نسبه ابن مَنْ هو، فهنا ثبُتَ نصيبه في الميراث ولا يظلم ربُّك أحداً، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، وكل عامٍ وأنتم طيّبون وعلى الحقّ ثابتون إلى يوم الدين..

7. افتراضي

29- 07 -2010 AD
    17 - 08 -1431 AH
    03:04 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

The circumcision of the female is forbidden, Allah has sent down no authority for it..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My brother the questioner from the best foremost supporters, I give you a fatwa with Truth and to all the Muslims that the females circumcision is forbidden because it takes away an organ Allah has not created it in vain praise be to Him! So do you know about the reason for the male circumcision? And that because the skin which they remove for it, it is only prevents the pleasure of the man and for that they remove it, as for the woman they take away from her a thing that Allah created it to increase the feeling for her in the pleasure with what Allah made it lawful for her, so the circumcision for the woman became an oppression, and for that it is forbidden upon the Muslims.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1860

اقتباس المشاركة 6070 من موضوع ختان الإناث محرّمٌ ما أنزل الله به من سلطان ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    17 - شعبان -1431 هـ
    29 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    03:04 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

ختان الإناث محرّمٌ ما أنزل الله به من سلطان ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين..
    سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته أخي السائل من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، أفتيك وجميع المسلمين أنّ خِتَان الإناث محرّمٌ لأنَّه يُذهب من عضوٍ لم يخلقه الله عبثاً سبحانه! فهل تدري عن سبب ختان الذّكر؟ وذلك لأنّ الجلدة التي يزيلونها إنّما تحجب متعة الرجل، ولذلك يتمّ إزالتها، وأمّا المرأة فَيُذهِبون عنها شيئاً خلقه الله ليزيد الإحساس لديها في المتعة بما أحَلَّهُ الله لها، فأَصبَح ختانُ المرأةِ ظُلماً ولذلك فهو مُحَرَّمٌ على المسلمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

8. افتراضي

04 - 09 - 1437 AH
    09 - 06 - 2016 AD
    07:01 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..O servant of Allah, ask the ants swearing by Allah the Great Who created it to leave your carpet and your home and not harm you

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post was written by Hasbunallahu wana aabdah
    Allah’s peace and mercy be upon you
    I have a question about a subject that puzzled me and I have asked sheikhs and I did not find a convincing answer
    And may the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, may Allah guide you to good, to answer me upon it
    My problem is the ants always gathering on my carpet walking on it whether I was praying or I was leaving it on the floor
    But today I saw the ants heavily-concentrated on my carpet
    Does this mean a thing or it just imaginations and if it was imaginations; why it does not gather on the carpets of my family??
    I hope the reply
    Allah’s peace and mercy be upon you
    انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O servant of Allah, ask the ants swearing by Allah the Great Who created it to leave your carpet and your home and not harm you, so it does not force you to use pesticides for insects later one; after that you asked it by Allah.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=227750

اقتباس المشاركة 227750 من موضوع وَيَا أمَة الله، فاستحلِفي النّمل بالله العظيم الذي خلقهُ أن يُغادر سجّادتَك وبيتَك وأن لا يُؤذيك..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــة الأصلية للبيـــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=227743

الإمام ناصِر محمد اليماني
    04 - 09 - 1437 هـ
    09 - 06 - 2016 مـ
    07:01 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

وَيَا أمَة الله، فاستحلِفي النّمل بالله العظيم الذي خلقهُ أن يُغادر سجّادتَك وبيتَك وأن لا يُؤذيك ..

اقتباس المشاركة : حسبي الله وانا عبده
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    لدي سؤال عن موضوع حيرني وقد سالت عنه مشايخ ولم اجد اجابة مقنعة
    وعسى الامام ناصر محمد اليماني وفقك الله للخير ان يجيبني عليه
    مشكلتي هي ان النمل يتجمع على سجادتي دائما ويتمشى عليها سواءا كنت اصلي او كنت تاركتها على الارض
    ولكن اليوم رايت النمل بشكل كثيف على سجادتي
    فهل هذا يعني شئ ام هي مجرد تهيئات وان كانت تهيئات لماذا لا يتجمع على سجادات اهلي ؟
    ارجو الرد
    والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    انتهى الاقتباس من حسبي الله وانا عبده

بِسْم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

وَيَا أمَة الله، فاستحلفي النّمل بالله العظيم الذي خلقَهُ أن يُغادرَ سجّادتَكِ وبيتَكِ وأن لا يُؤذيكِ حتى لا يُجبرك أن تستخدمي المُبيدات للحشرات فيما بعد؛ من بعد أن سألتيه بالله العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

9. افتراضي

06 - 08 - 1430 AH
    29 - 07 - 2009 AD
    02:04 am
    _________

..Hell-fire is only a fiery oven for burning the flesh of the disbelievers

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, the size of hell-fire is not as near the size of the heavenly-garden, in a thing; in fact the difference is great, and the hell-fire is only a fiery oven for burning the flesh of the disbelievers and whenever their skin burns (Allah) changes for them other skins to taste the chastisement. And their skin burns several times in one second, and Allah exchange skin fro them several times in one second, because if the hardest solid rock would be thrown in it would melt instantly for the intense heat of it, and Allah would make you see the criminals on top of each other, and it has seven gates for each gate is an appointed portion of them, and for each group in a special oven for them: {And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord, show us those who led us astray from among the jinn and the mankind that we may trample them under our feet, so that they may be of the lowest.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:29
    {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا اللَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ﴿٢٩﴾ }
    صدق الله العظيم [فصلت]

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1590

اقتباس المشاركة 5212 من موضوع إنَّما النَّار فُرنٌ ناريٌّ لنُضوج لَحْم الكُفَّار ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    07 - شعبان - 1430 هـ
    29 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    02:04 صباحًا
    (بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأم القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=1126
    _______

إنَّما النَّار فُرنٌ ناريٌّ لنُضوج لَحْم الكُفَّار ..

بِسْم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحَمدُ لله رَبِّ العالَمين..

أخي الكَريم، ليس حجم النَّار يقارب حجم الجنَّة في شيءٍ؛ بل الفرقُ عظيم، وإنَّما النَّار فُرنٌ ناريٌّ لنضوج لَحْم الكُفَّار، وكُلَّما نَضَجَت جلودهم يُبدلهم جُلودًا أُخرى ليذوقوا العَذاب، وتنضج جلودهم في الثانية الواحدة عَديد المرّات، ويُبدلهم الله جلودًا في الثَّانية الواحدة عديد المَرَّات لأنّ نار جهنم لو يُلقَي فيها أشَدّ الصَّخر صلابةً يذوب فورًا لِشدَّة حرارتها، ويَركُمُ الله المُجرمين بعضهم فوق بعضٍ، ولَها سبعة أبوابٍ لِكُلِّ بابٍ مِنهم جُزءٌ مَقسومٌ، وكُلّ مجموعةٍ في فُرنٍ خاصٍّ بهم: {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا اللَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالَمين..
    أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

10. افتراضي

17- 08 -2010 AD
    01:16 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Indeed has come the interpretation of your vision and (what's) in it

اقتباس المشاركة :
    the original post is written by Mina Al-Ansar Al-Sabeqeen
    ?Is it a vision or self talk
    Peace be upon you, by Allah I have many questions and Important rotate in my mind and some of it that I since began reading the explanatory-statements of the Imam I had a dream one day that I am reciting Quran then I opened my eyes while I was semi awake which means I was still between sleep and awareness and I heard as if a thing repeated in my mind that it is surah Al-Ghãsheyah (chapter 88) I hope from my Sir Imam to answer me about this question is it a vision or a self talk?
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

{Has there come to you the news of the Enveloping Event?(1) Faces on that day will be downcast,(2) Laboring, toiling,(3) Entering burning Fire,(4) Made to drink from a boiling spring.(5) They will have no food but of thorns,(6) Neither nourishing nor satisfying hunger.(7) Faces on that day will be happy,(8) Glad for their striving,(9) In a lofty Garden,(10) Wherein you will hear no vain talk.(11) Therein is a fountain flowing.(12) Therein are thrones raised high,(13) And drinking-cups ready placed,(14) And cushions set in rows,(15) And carpets spread out.(16) See they not the clouds, how they are created?(17) And the heaven, how it is raised high?(18) And the mountains, how they are fixed?(19) And the earth, how it is spread out?(20) So remind. You are only one to remind.(21) You are not a warder over them(22) But whoever turns back and disbelieves,(23) Allah will chastise him with the greatest chastisement.(24) Surely to Us is their return.(25) Then it is for Us to call them to account.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ghãsheyah] 88:1-26
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    {هَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ الْغَاشِيَةِ (1) وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ خَاشِعَةٌ (2) عَامِلَةٌ نَاصِبَةٌ (3) تَصْلَى نَارًا حَامِيَةً (4) تُسْقَى مِنْ عَيْنٍ آنِيَةٍ (5) لَيْسَ لَهُمْ طَعَامٌ إِلَّا مِنْ ضَرِيعٍ (6) لَا يُسْمِنُ وَلَا يُغْنِي مِنْ جُوعٍ (7) وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَاعِمَةٌ (8) لِسَعْيِهَا رَاضِيَةٌ (9) فِي جَنَّةٍ عَالِيَةٍ (10) لَا تَسْمَعُ فِيهَا لَاغِيَةً (11) فِيهَا عَيْنٌ جَارِيَةٌ (12) فِيهَا سُرُرٌ مَرْفُوعَةٌ (13) وَأَكْوَابٌ مَوْضُوعَةٌ (14) وَنَمَارِقُ مَصْفُوفَةٌ (15) وَزَرَابِيُّ مَبْثُوثَةٌ (16) أَفَلَا يَنْظُرُونَ إِلَى الْإِبِلِ كَيْفَ خُلِقَتْ (17) وَإِلَى السَّمَاءِ كَيْفَ رُفِعَتْ (18) وَإِلَى الْجِبَالِ كَيْفَ نُصِبَتْ (19) وَإِلَى الْأَرْضِ كَيْفَ سُطِحَتْ (20) فَذَكِّرْ إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُذَكِّرٌ (21) لَسْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ بِمُصَيْطِرٍ (22) إِلَّا مَنْ تَوَلَّى وَكَفَرَ (23) فَيُعَذِّبُهُ اللَّهُ الْعَذَابَ الْأَكْبَرَ (24) إِنَّ إِلَيْنَا إِيَابَهُمْ (25) ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا حِسَابَهُمْ (26)}
    صدق الله العظيم [الغاشية].

This means that Allah’s chastisement got near so the painful chastisement would envelop them, then they would believe in Allah’s khalifa over them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So wait for the day when the heaven brings a clear drought.(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:110-112
    {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

And the reason of the chastisement is for the fact they turned away from the caller to follow the grand Quran and to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the Grand Quran in what they differed therein, and they treated it as a forsaken thing from reflecting, pondering and worth mentioning, verily, it is the argument of Allah, His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2052

اقتباس المشاركة 6863 من موضوع قد جاء فتوى رؤياك وفيها..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني

قد جاء فتوى رؤياك وفيها ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    من الأنصار السابقين
    هل هي رؤيا أم حديث نفس؟
    السلام عليكم والله لذي أسئلة كثيرة ومهمة تدور في ذهني ومنها أني منذ ان بدأت اقرأ بيانات الإمام حلمت ذات يوم أني أتلو قراَناً ثم فتحت عيناي و أنا شبه مستيقظ أي مازلت بين اليقظة والنوم وسمعت كأن شيء ردد في ذهني أنها سورة الغاشية أرجو من سيدي الإمام أن يجيبني على هذا السؤال هل هي رؤيا أم حديث نفس؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
    {هَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ الْغَاشِيَةِ ﴿١وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ خَاشِعَةٌ ﴿٢عَامِلَةٌ نَّاصِبَةٌ ﴿٣تَصْلَىٰ نَارًا حَامِيَةً ﴿٤تُسْقَىٰ مِنْ عَيْنٍ آنِيَةٍ ﴿٥لَّيْسَ لَهُمْ طَعَامٌ إِلَّا مِن ضَرِيعٍ ﴿٦لَّا يُسْمِنُ وَلَا يُغْنِي مِن جُوعٍ ﴿٧وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَّاعِمَةٌ ﴿٨لِّسَعْيِهَا رَاضِيَةٌ ﴿٩فِي جَنَّةٍ عَالِيَةٍ ﴿١٠لَّا تَسْمَعُ فِيهَا لَاغِيَةً ﴿١١فِيهَا عَيْنٌ جَارِيَةٌ ﴿١٢فِيهَا سُرُرٌ مَّرْفُوعَةٌ ﴿١٣وَأَكْوَابٌ مَّوْضُوعَةٌ ﴿١٤وَنَمَارِقُ مَصْفُوفَةٌ ﴿١٥وَزَرَابِيُّ مَبْثُوثَةٌ ﴿١٦أَفَلَا يَنظُرُونَ إِلَى الْإِبِلِ كَيْفَ خُلِقَتْ ﴿١٧وَإِلَى السَّمَاءِ كَيْفَ رُفِعَتْ ﴿١٨وَإِلَى الْجِبَالِ كَيْفَ نُصِبَتْ ﴿١٩وَإِلَى الْأَرْضِ كَيْفَ سُطِحَتْ ﴿٢٠فَذَكِّرْ إِنَّمَا أَنتَ مُذَكِّرٌ ﴿٢١لَّسْتَ عَلَيْهِم بِمُصَيْطِرٍ ﴿٢٢إِلَّا مَن تَوَلَّىٰ وَكَفَرَ ﴿٢٣فَيُعَذِّبُهُ اللَّـهُ الْعَذَابَ الْأَكْبَرَ ﴿٢٤إِنَّ إِلَيْنَا إِيَابَهُمْ ﴿٢٥ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا حِسَابَهُم ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الغاشية].

فهذا يعني أنّ عذاب الله قد اقترب فيغشاهم العذاب الأليم ومن ثم يؤمنون بخليفة الله عليهم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

وسبب العذاب لكونهم أعرضوا عن داعي الاتّباع للقرآن العظيم والاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون واتّخذوه مهجوراً من التفكّر والتدبّر والذِّكر هو حجّة الله ورسوله والمهديّ المنتظَر.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

صفحة 3 من 6 الأولىالأولى 12345 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-08-2018, 04:22 AM
  2. ..The answer from the decisive Book by the True fatwa about whom wrath is brought down upon them
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-10-2017, 04:47 PM
  3. مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 01:12 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2015, 12:24 AM
  5. Urgent, a call out to the lovers of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-06-2015, 01:39 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •