Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - 06 - 1435 AH
02 - 04 - 2014 AD
02:33 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed, the Awaited Imam mahdi is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
..You have to uter with it at the ratification and the pledge of allegiance only, and do not include it into Adhan and Iqama

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post been written by Om Yaser
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
Peace be upon Imam of the nation, the remover of distress, possessor of knowledge of the Book, the supporter to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him.. Praise be to Allah Who guided us to the Truth after we were wandering and lost being guilty yet we turn (to Him) and we ask Allah, glory be to Him and the Exalted Most High, to increase us guidance along the entire best supporters, and that He turn away from our sins and to make us enter into His mercy that encompassed all things, indeed He is Forgiving Merciful.
O my brothers, I have a simple interference! There is some of the supporters who writes on his signature the pronunciation of the testimony (Shahada) by this way! (I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, and I bear witness that Nasser Mohammad is the Awaited Mahdi).
Is this permissible? I ask only for clarifying the issue to us altogether, because we believe and bear witness that the Imam is the Awaited Mahdi. But is it permissible that we enter this phrase into the utterance of (Al-Tashahhud) testimony declaration?
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers, and their righteous families, from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah and all the believers, after this..

O Amatallah, only testimony (Shahada) (And the Awaited Imam mahdi is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) you have to uter at the ratification and the pledge of allegiance only to the fact Allah did not send the Imam Mahdi as a new prophet nor a new messenger so you would include it in the two testimonies (shahada) at the call of prayer Adhan and Iqama (call) for prayer; in fact, as an Imam from the righteous ones.
May Allah be pleased with you and pleases you, and to accept from you your pledge of allegiance and the allegiance of the entire people whom Allah loves them and they love Him in era of dialogue before appearing, and that Allah makes me steadfast along with you on the straight path.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?17609

اقتباس المشاركة 137912 من موضوع إنّ شهادة (وأنّ الإمام المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني) يجب عليكم أن تنطقوا بها عند التصديق والمبايعة فقط ولا تضموها للأذان والإقامة..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=137899

الإمامُ ناصِرُ مُحَمَّدٍ اليَمَانِيُّ
02 - 06 - 1435 هـ
02 - 04 - 2014 مـ
02:33 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

إنّ شهادة (وأنّ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني)
يجب عليكم أن تنطقوا بها عند التصديق والمبايعة فقط ولا تضموها للأذان والإقامة

اقتباس المشاركة : ام ياسر
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته .
السلام ُعلى إمام الأمه كاشف الغمه صاحب علم الكتاب الناصر لنبينا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ..
الحمد لله الذي هدانا الى الحق بعد ان كنا تائهين ضائعين مذنبين منيبين ونسال الله سبحانه وتعالى ان يزيدنا هدى وكافة الانصار الاخيار وان يتجاوز عنا ذنوبنا ويدخلنا في رحمته التي وسعت كل شيء انه غفور رحيم .
لي تدخل بسيط يا اخواني! هناك من الانصار من يكتب على توقيعه لفظ الشهادة بهذا الشكل
! ( أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهـد أن محــمداً رسول الله وأشهد أن ناصر محمد هو المهدي المنتظر)
فهل هذا جائز؟ اسال فقط لتوضيح الامور لنا جميعا لاننا كلنا نؤمن ونشهد بان الامام هو المهدي المنتظر. لكن هل يجوز ان ندخل هذه العبارة على لفظ التشهد؟
انتهى الاقتباس من ام ياسر
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الطيّبين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وجميع المؤمنين، أما بعد..

ويا أمَةَ الله، إنّما الشهادة
(وأنّ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني) يجب عليكم أن تنطقوا بها عند التصديق والمبايعة فقط لكون الإمام المهديّ لم يبعثه الله نبيّاً ولا رسولاً جديداً حتى تضموها للشهادتين عند الأذان والإقامة للصلاة؛ بل إماماً من الصالحين.
ورضي الله عنكم وأرضاكم وتقبّل الله بيعتكم وبيعة كافة قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وثبّتني الله وإيّاكم على الصراط المستقيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..