الموضوع: Hassan Mugabo's question

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
النتائج 21 إلى 26 من 26
  1. افتراضي

To assure to you the above I would like to add this statement of the honorable Imam

2. افتراضي

let me keep an eye, hope the new threads will give me an answer because you have not answered my question

my last comment because the debate is getting bitter which Allah forbed

Assalam Alaykum

3. افتراضي

Salam again and I do not think my statement is bitter, may Allah forgive you and I, all what I meant saying I seek refuge in Allah that I say what you motioned, and I repeat that God forbid for the Imam to say any false fatwa.. and I hope you reread what I have said, and keep on reading Imam's explanatory-statements for the grand Quran to help you understand better..
    Also please open a new page to put every question you like to ask rather than put them in every page here and there in order to keep track
    Salam

4. افتراضي Hassan Mugabo's question

The following message was sent to you via the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani, The Islamic Bushra and Great News Forum Contact Us form by Hassan Mugabo ( mailto: ).
    ======================================

ALL praise and thanks be to Allah the most high and peace and blessing be unto all messengers and the imam mahdi nasser mohammad al yemeni

this is just something that has put me in a shock....we always spread imam's statements praise be to Allah but concerning the last statement the reply to dr. lot it contained some part where the imam was saying that the new moon for ramadhan will be sighted on the night of friday which turned out not to be the case...i was called a liar and a msileader of the ummah for that

can the imam please explain why that happened such that we get a defensive answer for our people. may be the imam does not normally use the phrase ( if Allah wills) in sha Allah whenever he foretells ....that was my thought .

And peace be unto the sent ones and unto the imam mahdi nasser mohammad al yemeni. And praise be to Allah. Lord of all the worlds

2nd Ramadhan

======================================
    User Name: Hassan Mugabo
    User ID: 12250
    Profile: https://nasser-alyamani.org/member.php?12250

5. افتراضي

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    اخي الكريم بالنسبة لهلال شهر رمضان ,
    اقتباس من رسالة معممة على الجميع

يقول الإمام برغم أن ليلة الجمعة بعد غروب شمس الخميس هي غرة هلال الصيام المرئية لبعض الدول ولكن نظراً أنه غمّ عليهم نتيجه الأحوال الجوية فتصديق قول الله تعالى { فمن شهد منكم الشهر فليصمه } صدق الله العظيم فمن أراد أن يصوم فهو تطوعا ومن أفطر فلا حرج.. ''
    هذا زائد هذا
    اقتباس من رد الامام على الفلكي لوط بوناطيرو
    أمثال لوط هذا العالِم الفلكيّ الذي كان عالِماً فلكيّاً وفتنه الإدراك الذي خربط العلوم الفلكيّة،
    زائد هاذا
    اقتباس من رد الامام على الفلكي لوط بوناطيرو
    بل الآن تفرّد المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بأسرار ميقات ولادة الأهلّة وأذهبَ اللهُ علمَكم يا دكتور بوناطيرو،
    و اما بالنسبة للهجوم و القصف العنيف اللذي تعرضت له من طرف قومك و اول شيئ انهم غير مبايعين ولا مصدقين لا بالامام ولا بعلمه , قال الله تعالى '' لَتُبْلَوُنَّ فِي أَمْوَالِكُمْ وَأَنفُسِكُمْ وَلَتَسْمَعُنَّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا أَذًى كَثِيرًا ۚ وَإِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَإِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ عَزْمِ الْأُمُورِ (186)'' ال عمران
    قال الله تعالى '' وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نَتَوَكَّلَ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانَا سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَلَنَصْبِرَنَّ عَلَىٰ مَا آذَيْتُمُونَا ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ (12) '' ابراهيم

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة :
    A forward from from Abd Al-Jabar brother of the Imam the two beloved ones:
    The Imam instructed me to inform you and this should be spread in the special gatherings of the supporters..
    The Imam says: In spite that the night of Friday after sunset of Thursday is the fore-beginning of seen crescent of fasting to some countries, but due to the clouds as a result of weather conditions, and ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever witnessed the (crescent) of the month let him fast (through) it} Truthful Allah the Great. So whoever desired to fast (on Friday) as a voluntarily and whoever did not fast there is no blame.. Your brother Abd Al-Jaba Mohammad Alqirdaa
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    The above was the translation for last statement on Thursday sent to the supporters, but Allah's wisdom will prove the truthfulness of the Imam because it is a test of faith to all.. Let me ask you a question brother Hassan Mugabo, have you seen the crescent on the following nights it is bigger than it should be due to the fact that the first day of Ramadan is Friday and rest assure brother the crescent will be full moon on Thursday after sunset which is the night of Friday with Allah's permission.. Just wait and see, also await for the upcoming statements from the Imam peace be upon him, an advise to you brother do not let the ignorant ones and the doubters to shake your trust in Allah.. We ask Allah's mercy and forgiveness

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. A question to the honorable Imam: Is there a second AD
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 08:24 PM
  2. OmarGer: question
    بواسطة العبادي في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 23
    آخر مشاركة: 11-08-2015, 03:57 PM
  3. Urgent Question
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here