الموضوع: (Journey of Dhul Qarnain The True explanatory-statement: {So he followed means of access} and it is the means of travel by sea and by land, an earthly journey and not through airspace..

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 14
  1. افتراضي (Journey of Dhul Qarnain The True explanatory-statement: {So he followed means of access} and it is the means of travel by sea and by land, an earthly journey and not through airspace..

(Journey of Dhul Qarnain was a journey of preaching (calling to Allah) and striving in Allah’s path)
    - 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - 05 - 1430 AH
    16 - 05 - 2009 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

The True explanatory-statement: {So he followed means of access} and it is the means of travel by sea and by land, an earthly journey and not through airspace..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

My honorable brother, strange those who want to make the journey of Dhul Qarnain through airspace! Do they have an authority with this; {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:111

As for what you forwarded it from the word of Allah the Most High:
    The First: {And Pharaoh said: O Haman, build for me a tower that I may attain the means of access,(36) The means of access to the heavens, then reach the God of Moses..(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:36-37
    The second: {Whoever thinks that Allah will not assist him in this life and the Hereafter, let him raise some means towards the sky, then let him cut off,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:15
    The third: {Or is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them theirs? Then let them rise higher in means of access.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:10

Indeed to you is the True explanatory-statement for the means of access that is said on all means whether means of travel by land or by sea or the ascending in space, or the means that they use it in killing and fighting as an example the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever thinks that Allah will not assist him in this life and the Hereafter, let him raise some means towards the sky, then let him cut off,..}Truthful Allah the Great

That is a challenge from Allah to whom they think that Allah will never make His prophet victorious and would never protect him as like Ghawth son of Al-Harith when they heard the word of Allah the Most High: {O Messenger, deliver that which has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you did not do it, you have not delivered His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Surely Allah guides not the disbelieving people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:67

Ghawth son of Al-Harith said; if he desired to pull out his sword then cut-off with it the neck of Mohammad -pray of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and Allah would never support him and would never stop them from killing him, then Allah responded to them with the challenge with the Truth in His word the Most High: {Whoever thinks that Allah will not assist him in this life and the Hereafter, let him raise some means towards the sky, then let him cut off, then let him see if his plan will take away that at which he is enraged.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:15, that is to say; whoever thought that Allah would never protect His messenger as He promised him with Truth: {..And Allah will protect you from men. Surely Allah guides not the disbelieving people.}Truthful Allah the Great

Whoever did not believe this promise from Allah to support His prophet so He protects him from his enemies then let him pull-out towards the sky that is to say let him pull-out his sword towards the sky so he stretch out with it then let him cut with it the neck of the prophet -pray of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- if he could so let him see if his plan he can take away that at which he is enraged by killing Mohammad, pray of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family? And his plan would never take away that what is enraging (him), because Allah will protect His prophet from the people as Allah promised him with that, then Ghawth tried to implement his word so he pulls out his sword and cuts with it the neck of Mohammad -pray of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- thinking that Allah would never protect him from him a thing..

And there was the prophet -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family- had sat in some of his conquests in the shade of a tree alone far from his companions, so came to him Ghawth son of Al-Harith and stopped at the head of the prophet -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family- directing his sword raising his hand against the prophet -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family- and screamed at him: who prevents you from me O Mohammad? So the prophet -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family- said: Allah will prevent me from you O Ghawth son of Al-Harith. So the sword fell from his hand, so the prophet -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family- hastened to the sword and took it and raised it against Ghawth saying to him: O Ghawth who prevents you from me now? So he said: Your pardon, and be the best of who takeover. So the prophet -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family- left him and said: Go so my companions do not know in your attempt to kill me so they kill you. So he came to his folks and said to them: “By Allah, I came to you from the best of people”.

Did it manifest to you that the means in this position it is the sword. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever thinks that Allah will not assist him in this life and the Hereafter, let him raise some means towards the sky, then let him cut off, then let him see if his plan will take away that at which he is enraged.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:15

I ratified you with the Truth from Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, and if you search for the explanatory-statement for this verse with whom you consider them interpreters you would have found it an illogical explanation and will not and never the mind accepts it, as for the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi surely the minds submits to it with the Truth and you can not find any other way but to believe in the Truth to whom uses his mind, ponder and think, as for does not think so his example is as like cattle do not think a thing, so look to their explanation to this verse and they said: [It is a call for the disbelievers to tie a rope in the ceiling of the homes of the disbelievers then to hang their necks and tighten it with these ropes that is tied in the ceiling until they perish to let them see if their plan will take away that at which they are enraged]. Surely that is an explanation of the Sunnis

As for another party and they are of the Shiites, so they said: [In fact the True explanation of it (But look in your Lord to know the Reminder and the certainty of its accomplishing face and upon whom it will be, from the true interpretation of this blessed advocacy and the roots of it is the Mahdia that in those, O who been blinded from the verses of the book and the true promised in it:{Or is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them theirs? Then let them rise higher in the means.(10) What an army of the allies is here put to flight!(11)} 38:10-11 {Is he who was dead, then We raised him to life and made for him a light by which he walks among the people, like him whose likeness is that of one in darkness whence he cannot come forth? Thus their doings are made fair-seeming to the disbelievers.(122) And thus have We made in every town the leaders of its guilty ones, that they may make plans therein. And they plan not but against themselves, and they perceive not.(123)} 6:122-123 Truthful Allah the Great]

O glory be to Allah! What is the relation of “so let him raise some means towards the sky” and His word the Most High: {Or is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them theirs? Then let them rise higher in means of access.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:10? Is this the explanatory-statement of the Quran with the Quran O community of Muslims, so they made the interpretation of the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever thinks that Allah will not assist him in this life and the Hereafter, let him raise some means towards the sky, then let him cut off, then let him see if his plan will take away that at which he is enraged.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:15 and they said the interpretation of it is what came in His word the Most High: {Or is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them theirs? Then let them rise higher in means.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:10

Surely this has another explanatory-statement and it is Allah’s challenge to all jinn and mankind to pass through the world’s sky. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O assembly of jinn and men, if you are able to pass through the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass through. You cannot pass through but with authority.(33) Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?(34) The flames of fire and sparks of brass will be sent upon you, then you will not be able to defend yourselves.(35) Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:33-36

And after this challenge that came in the grand Quran the jinn tried reaching to heaven of the world to steal the listening from the angelic upper assembly, so they found the statement of the Quran upon the actual reality, and for that they believed and came and listened to it at the voluntary prayer at night then left to their folks warning, and they discover the lies of the outcast satan and his host in the spread-out land. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, so they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,(1) Guiding to the right way — so we believe in it. And we shall not set up anyone with our Lord;(2) And He — exalted be the majesty of our Lord! — has not taken a consort, nor a son;(3) And the foolish among us used to forge extravagant lies against Allah;(4) And we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah;(5) And persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among the jinn, so they increased them in evil doing;(6) And they thought, as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone;(7) And we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and flames;(8) And we used to sit in some of the sitting-places thereof to steal a hearing. But he who tries to listen now finds a flame lying in wait for him;(9) And we know not whether evil is meant for those on earth or whether their Lord means to direct them aright;(10) And some of us are good and others of us are below that — we are sects following different ways;(11) And we know that we cannot escape Allah in the earth, nor can we escape Him by flight;(12) And when we heard the guidance, we believed in it. So whoever believes in his Lord, he fears neither loss nor injustice.(13)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:1-13

O my brothers the searchers for the Truth, I swear by the Truth Who none else than Him is worthy of worship nor God other than Him that you would never comprehend the Truth until you use your minds, then you do not follow what is contrary with the humanly mind and logic, surely you had followed people went astray and caused (others) to stray because they speak against Allah what they do not know, and followed the footsteps of satan while they do not know, that’s because he commands you to speak against Allah what you do not know. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, eat the lawful and good things from what is in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is an open enemy to you.(168) He commands you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.(169)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:168-169, and they violated the command of the All Merciful: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed,..} : {..and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Araf] 7:33

What is wrong with you O community of Muslims holding fat with explanations of whom they followed the footsteps of satan, and spoke against Allah with the explanatory-statement for the Quran what they do not know so they strayed and caused other to stray, and I am innocent of who they say against Allah what they do not know, by Allah if you make a comparison between the True explanatory-statement of mine for the grand Quran and the explanatory-statement of many of the interpreters you would have found that the difference between the True explanatory-statement of mine and their True explanatory-statement with errors as like the difference between the light and darkness, if you were to know. O folks you have to use your minds and not holding fast in what you found your ancestors on it, for they maybe were straying away from the Truth while they do not know, surely had mislead you the explanations without the Truth a lot from the straight path, so follow me I guide you with by the Truth to an equitable path. As for your questions about the mentioned reason in the story of Dhul Qarnain surely we obliged to explain to you in details because of you question about the explanation for His word the Most High: {So he followed means of access}Truthful Allah the Great

And Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you about Dhul Qarnain. Say: I will recite to you an account of him.(83) Truly We established him in the land and granted him means of access to everything;(84) So he followed a course of means.(85) Until, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it going down into a black sea, and found by it a people. We said: O Dhul Qarnain, either punish them or do them a benefit.(86) He said: As for him who is unjust, we shall chastise him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will chastise him with an exemplary chastisement.(87) And as for him who believes and does good, for him is a good reward, and We shall speak to him an easy word of Our command.(88) Then he followed a course of means.(89) Until when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We did not make any shelter from it (the sun does not set for them)(90) So it was. And We had full knowledge of what he had.(91) Then he followed a course of means.(92) Until, when he reached (a place) between the two mountains, he found on that side of them a people who could hardly understand a word.(93) They said: O Dhul Qarnain, Gog and Magog do mischief in the land. May we then pay you tribute on condition that you raise a barrier between us and them?(94) He said: That wherein my Lord has established me is better, so if only you help me with strength (of men), I will make a fortified barrier between you and them;(95) Bring me blocks of iron. At length, when he had filled up the space between the two mountain sides, he said, Blow. Till, when he had made it (as) fire, he said: Bring me molten brass to pour over it.(96) So they were not able to scale it, nor could they make a hole in it.(97) He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will crumble it, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.(98) And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others and will be blown in the images (of the dead and the living creatures), then We shall gather them all together,(99) And We shall bring forth hell, exposed to view, on that day before the disbelievers,(100) Whose eyes were under a cover from My Reminder, and they could not bear to hear.(101)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:83-101

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessing be upon you, my dear brother, surely Dhul-Qarnain is one of Allah's prophets and Allah made him His khalifa on earth so He established him his kingship and granted him means of transportation so he made ready for his army all means of travel by land and sea, and since Dhul-Qarnain knows that Allah made him khalifa on earth and he knows that he is responsible about ending the mischief in it and to uphold Allah's word in all parts of the globe, so he decided his major journey around the earth towards the poles. And the True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {and granted him means of access to everything}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:84. And here it is the means of travel by land and sea and weapons of fighting,, and took with him his well equipped army and provided them with all means of travel by land and by sea, and he made the means of travel by land — carrying it the means of travel by sea. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {and granted him means of access to everything}. In the meaning of that he took with him all means of travel by sea and land and his well equipped army and began his trip by sea guided by the fixed north polar-star in his pole trip towards the north. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And landmarks. And by the stars they find the right way.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:16. And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And He it is Who has made the stars for you that you might follow the right way thereby in the darkness of the land and the sea.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:97

And he took with him and his well equipped army in his journey all things of the means of travel by sea and land and all what they need it in their trip. Allah the Most High said: {Truly We established him in the land and granted him means of access to everything;(84) So he followed (Sababa) means of access.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:84-85. So they boarded the ships by the means of the seas in traveling by sea starting in his sea journey towards the north pole depending on the fixed north star, and his journey was after the planet of hell-fire passage by a period of time which caused in melting of the frozen sea northerly until he ended with his sea trip in the farthest point for the sunset away from the south pole, that's because when the sun sets away from the south pole so it sets away from it in the north pole at a hot opening by the northern gate at the northern pole the farthest setting for the sun northerly by the north part of earth so he found it setting in a hot opening by the northern gate, and he found by it the mischief makers in earth and they are gog and magog, therefore Allah the Most High said about them: {and found by it a people. We said: O Dhul-Qarnain, either punish them or do them a benefit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:86

Since the journey of Dhul-Qarnain is a journey of preaching and striving in the way of Allah and call (others) to Islam and it was not a vacation trip, for that his reply was by the Truth and said: {He said: As for him who is unjust, we shall chastise him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will chastise him with an exemplary chastisement.(87) And as for him who believes and does good, for him is a good reward, and We shall speak to him an easy word of Our command.(88)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:87-88

But gog and magog satans they pretended to him by Islam and righteousness as the habit of the human satans of lies and hypocrisy, and he (Dhul-Qarnain) let go of them and did not enter from the northerly gate after they pronounce their submission of Islam and their righteousness then did not enter to their land , then he followed course so he continued his journey on the surface until he reached the rising of the sun by the southerly gate the farthest rise: {..And he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from it (the sun does not set for them).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:90, those are people in in the northern gate and if it set away from them the sun raised upon them from the facing gate as you saw that in the picture. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {..he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from it (the sun does not set for them).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:90

So he found by it a people and they told him that they fled to the southern gate because the mischief of Gog and Magog in the heart of the land with the two easts and he took them with him and attempted to understand their language and for them to understand his language during the way and for that they were the translators to their people to what Dhul Qarnain says it, so he followed coarse taking the means of travel by land that’s because he carries his horses with him on the ships to take it as means of of travel by land, and he took them with him till they reached between the two barriers in the middle of the land of the two easts at their people, so they told their folks that this (man) Dhul Qarnain is surely of the righteous enjoins good and forbids evil, for that they said to their people: {They said: O Dhul Qarnain, Gog and Magog do mischief in the land. May we then pay you tribute on condition that you raise a barrier between us and them?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:94 in exchange that they give him tribute, but Dhul Qarnain told them that he is not searching for wealth and kingship and for that: {He said: That wherein my Lord has established me is better, so if only you help me with strength (of men), I will make a fortified barrier between you and them;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:95, and Dhul Qarnain was not sure from their saying about gog and magog because he just found them in his first trip at the northern gate, and Dhul Qarnain knew that the earth is opened from the extremities, therefore he decided to make between them and those people a huge barrier, and they helped him with strength and they built with Dhul Qarnain and whom were with him the great barrier of a breathtaking height, but the barrier from its north side did not build it with a right-straight angle; but a bit obtuse, and that so they melt the metallic substance so they drop it from its top so the melted metal slides-down to the bottom of the barrier then it forms as the mirror on the side of the barrier from the side facing north, so he made on the side of the barrier from the north side the melted metallic substance to stop gog and magog from penetrating it, as well the metallic substance made it smooth from the north side so they would not be able to scale it to it top to descend upon them, as well they could not make a hole in it despite the attempts of gog and magog to scale it to the top of the barrier but they were not able, as that gog and magog tried to make a hole in it but the could not penetrate it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So they were not able to scale it, nor could they make a hole in it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:97. Then Dhul Qarnain taught them that the appointed time of the end for this barrier will end by the passage of the planet of chastisement in the up coming time and just came its appointment ratifying the True appointment and said: {He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will crumble it, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.(89) And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others and will be blown in the images (of the dead and the living creatures), then We shall gather them all together,(99) And We shall bring forth hell, exposed to view, on that day before the disbelievers,(100) Whose eyes were under a cover from My Reminder, and they could not bear to hear.(101)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:98-101

And here it is about to appear to the humans because it is comes over the humans from time to time after a long period of time, and the poles will melt because of the passage of the hell-fire plant it is the one would help to extinguish the burning earth because the passage of hell-fire planet, and on the day of the hell-fire plant’s passage and will begin the journey of the liar messiah antichrist with his folks gog and magog and other folks by the facing side forced them to come out with him to the humans for the sedition for the living and the dead. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:99. Then comes the first resurrection. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others and will be blown in the images (of the dead and the living creatures), then We shall gather them all together,(99) And We shall bring forth hell, exposed to view, on that day before the disbelievers,(100) Whose eyes were under a cover from My Reminder, and they could not bear to hear.(101)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:99-101

That is the first resurrection its secret tied up with the demolishing of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain and the coming out of gog and magog, Allah resurrect to you all the disbelievers whom the disbelieved in their Lord’s messengers, but their return is tied with the destruction of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain and the coming out of gog and magog. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Even when Gog and Magog are let loose and they descend from every progeny.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:96

And the True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {and they descend from every progeny.}Truthful Allah the Great, that is to say from every race of jinn and mankind, and no marriage rule with them ever so the woman is a wife for all. The important, so we do not get out of the subject, and we return to the first resurrection which is tied up with coming out of gog and magog, and the coming out of gog and magog is tied up with the passage of the plant of hell-fire; Allah’s True promise so he would make it pounded and the promise of my Lord is True, and lucifer the liar messiah will take advantage, and the was not the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, in fact he is a liar and was not for the son of Mary to say what he has no right in fact he is forging a lie, impersonating the identity of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -forgiveness and peace be upon him- and for that the forger messiah is named by the liar messiah and he is lucifer the outcast satan himself who said: {..My Lord, respite me till the day when they are raised.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:36, that is the day of the first resurrection and he wants to take advantage of it and he come to say to you: This is the promised resurrection, and I am Allah your highest Lord, as for the fire, you just saw it passed in front of your faces, and as for your promised garden, I just made it in the interior of your earth and in it the pure-beautiful females”, in fact they are evil satanic females for the evil (men) of you from the progeny of the Jews whom they changed the creation of Allah and they worshiped Al-Taghoot, and lied the enemy of Allah, as for hell-fire it is truly hell-fire, the Fire kindled by Allah and it is the passing over people from time to time, and as for the garden it is Allah’s garden beneath the soil in the earth which Allah set it for the creatures and from before made your parents khalifas in it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth, He has set it for (His) creatures;(10) Therein is fruit and palms having sheathéd clusters,(11) And the grain with (its) husk and fragrance.(12) Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?(13)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:10-13

And that Garden is for Allah in the land of the two easts and two wests, and its Lord is Allah and not lucifer the outcast satan, in fact its Lord is Allah the Truth. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:17, and that is Allah’s garden into the earth underneath the soil in the interior of your earth and it is for Allah and not for His arch enemy the liar messiah antichrist. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:6

O folks, Indeed I debate with you by verses Allah knows it is the Truth you find it upon the actual reality if you were to know, surely who dispute in Allah’s revelations whom do not know so they are ignorant. Will you think why the impostor messiah will come claiming divinity and that he is the owner of the garden and hell-fire taking advantage of the appointed time of the first resurrection and would say that he is the one who resurrected them? But he is a liar; in fact Allah resurrected them by predetermined decree in the written Book to guide them by his servant the guider (Mahdi) of the nation the Awaited Imam Mahdi who you are ignorant about his value and you do not encompass his mystery, surely he make the people a one nation by Allah’s permission. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, He would have made people a single nation. And they cease not to differ,(118) Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this He created them.(119)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:119-119. But most of you are ignorant. And In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide the people altogether?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raad] 13:31

Allah shall guide them by His servant except the satans of the jinn and mankind of every race/gender. In confirming to Allah’s promise in the Truth: {Surely Allah disdains not to set forth any parable — a gnat or anything above that. Then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord; and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable? Many He leaves in error by it and many He leads aright by it. And He leaves in error by it only the transgressors,(26) Who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land. These it is that are the losers.(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:26-27

In the meaning of that Allah shall guide by the Mahdi all the people without the transgressors, and who are the transgressors? And you know who are the transgressors; Those are the human satan of Jews of whom they break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land; those who are the losers, as like Aalam Al-Jihad the flag of the outcast satan, if they see the way of the Truth, they take it not for a way; and if they see the way of error and falsehood, they take it for a way. Those the Imam Mahdi would not increase them except impurity to their impurity because when they see him their faces will be stricken with grief and they know that he is the True Awaited Imam Mahdi but they are hateful for Truth, and those are the transgressors of the hypocrite human satans in every era. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He said: It will surely be forbidden to them for forty years — they will wander about in the land. So grieve not for the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:26

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them. Even if thou ask forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah will not forgive them. This is because they disbelieve in Allah and His Messenger. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:80

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They will swear to you that you may be pleased with them. But if you are pleased with them, yet surely Allah is not pleased with the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:96

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when Moses said to his people: O my people, why do you malign me, when you know that I am Allah’s messenger to you? But when they deviated, Allah made their hearts deviate. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:5

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It is alike to them whether thou ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them — Allah will never forgive them. Surely Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:6

Glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord..

Brother of the Muslims the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni,

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1068

اقتباس المشاركة 3929 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

( رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله )

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 05 - 1430 هـ
    16 - 05 - 2009 مـ
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

البيان الحقّ: {فَأَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا} وهي أسباب السفر بحراً وبراً؛ رحلة أرضية وليست فضائية..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخي الكريم، عجيبٌ أمر الذين يريدون أن يجعلوا رحلة ذي القرنين فضائية! فهل عندهم سُلطان بهذا؟
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:١١١].

وأمّا ما أوردته في قول الله تعالى:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    المورد الأول: {يَا هَامَانُ ابْنِ لِي صَرْحًا لَعَلِّي أَبْلُغُ الْأَسْبَابَ ﴿٣٦﴾ أَسْبَابَ السَّمَاوَاتِ فَأَطَّلِعَ إِلَىٰ إِلَٰهِ مُوسَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر]
    المورد الثاني: {مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنْ لَنْ يَنْصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ لْيَقْطَعْ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:١٥]
    المورد الثالث: {أَمْ لَهُمْ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَلْيَرْتَقُوا فِي الْأَسْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:١٠]
    انتهى الاقتباس
    فإليك البيان الحقّ للأسباب:
    إنه يُطلق على كُلّ سببٍ سواء أسباب السفر براً أو بحراً أو العروج بالفضاء أو الأسباب التي يستخدمونها في القتل والقتال كمثال قول الله تعالى:
    {مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنْ لَنْ يَنْصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ لْيَقْطَعْ} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك تَحدٍّ من الله للذين يظنون أن لن ينصر الله نبيّه ولن يحميه كمثل غوث ابن الحارث حين سمعوا قول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ وَإِنْ لَمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٦٧].

وقال غوث بن الحارث: لو شاء لسلَّ سيفه ثم يقطع به عنق محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ولن ينصره الله ولن يمنعهم من قتله، ثم ردّ الله عليهم بالتحدي بالحقّ بقوله تعالى:
    {مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنْ لَنْ يَنْصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ لْيَقْطَعْ فَلْيَنْظُرْ هَلْ يُذْهِبَنَّ كَيْدُهُ مَا يَغِيظُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:١٥]؛ أي من كان يظن أن لن يحمي الله رسوله كما وعده بالحقّ: {وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:67]، فمن لم يصدق هذا الوعد من الله لنُصرة نبيّه فيعصمه من أعدائِه فليمدد بسببٍ إلى السماء أي فليسل سيفه فيمدد به إلى السماء ثم ليقطع به عنق النبيّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم إن استطاع فلينظر هل يستطيع أن يذهب كيدَه ما يغيظ بقتل محمدٍ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ ولن يذهب كيده ما يغيظ لأنّ الله سوف يحمي نبيّه من الناس كما وعده الله بذلك.

ومن ثمِ حاول غوث أن يُنفذ كلمته فيسل سيفه فيقطع به عنق مُحمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ويظن أن لن يحميه الله منه شيئاً. وكان النبي صلي الله عليه و آله قد جلس في بعض غزواته في ظل شجرةٍ وحده بعيداً عن أصحابه فجاءه غوث بن الحارث ووقف على رأس النبي صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم مصلتاً سيفه رافعاً يده على النبي صلي الله عليه وآله، وصاح به: من يمنعك مني يا محمد؟ فقال النبي صلي الله عليه و آله: الله سيمنعني منك ياغوث بن الحارث فسقط السيف من يده، فبادر النبي صلي الله عليه و آله إلى السيف وأخذه ورفعه على غوث قائلاً له: يا غوث من يمنعك مني الآن؟ فقال: عفوك، وكن خير آخذ، فتركه النبي صلى الله عليه و آله وعفا عنه وقال فاذهب حتى لا يعلم بمحاولتك قتلي أصحابي فيقتلوك فجاء إلى قومه وقال لهم: والله جئتكم من عند خير الناس .

فهل تبيّن لك أنّ السبب في هذا الموضع هو السيف. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنْ لَنْ يَنْصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ لْيَقْطَعْ فَلْيَنْظُرْ هَلْ يُذْهِبَنَّ كَيْدُهُ مَا يَغِيظُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:١٥].

وأصدقتك بالحقّ من كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله ولو تبحث عن بيان هذه الآية لدى من تعتبرهم مُفسِّرين لوجدته تفسيراً غير منطقيٍّ ولا ولن يقبله عقلك، أما بيان الإمام المهديّ فتخضع له العقول بالحقّ ولا تجد غير أن تُصدق بالحقّ لمن كان يعقل ويتدبر ويتفكر، أما الذي لا يتفكر فمثله كمثل الأنعام لا تفكر شيئاً فانظر لتفسيرهم لهذه الآية وقالوا:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    أنه دعوة للكفار لربط حبال في سقفّ بيوتات الكفار ثم ليعلقوا رقابهم ويشدوها بتلك الحبال المربوطة بالسقف حتى يهلكوا لينظروا هل يذهب كيدهم وما يغيظون
    انتهى الاقتباس
    فهذا تفسير طائفة من أهل السّنة.
    وأما طائفة أخرى وهم من الشيعة فقالوا:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    بل تفسيرها الحق (لكن انظروا بربكم لمعرفة الذكر وتيقن وجه تحققه وعلى من يكون، من تفسير الحق في هذه الدعوة المباركة وأصولها المهدية إنه في هؤلاء يا من عمي عن آيات الكتاب ووعد الحق فيه: ﴿ أَمْ لَهُم مُّلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَلْيَرْتَقُوا فِي الأَسْبَابِ. جُندٌ مَّا هُنَالِكَ مَهْزُومٌ مِّنَ الأَحْزَابِ ﴾.﴿ أَوَ مَن كَانَ مَيْتاً فَأَحْيَيْنَاهُ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُ نُوراً يَمْشِي بِهِ فِي النَّاسِ كَمَن مَّثَلُهُ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ لَيْسَ بِخَارِجٍ مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ. وَكَذَلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِي كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَابِرَ مُجَرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُواْ فِيهَا وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلاَّ بِأَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ ﴾صدق الله العظيم
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ويا سُبحان الله! وما علاقة فليمدد بسببٍ إلى السماء وبين قوله تعالى: {أَمْ لَهُمْ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَلْيَرْتَقُوا فِي الْأَسْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:١٠]؟ فهل هذا هو بيان القرآن بالقرآن يا معشر المُسلمين؟ فجعلوا تفسير قول الله تعالى: {مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنْ لَنْ يَنْصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ لْيَقْطَعْ فَلْيَنْظُرْ هَلْ يُذْهِبَنَّ كَيْدُهُ مَا يَغِيظُ} صدق الله العظيم، وقالوا تأويلها هو ما جاء في قوله تعالى: {أَمْ لَهُمْ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَلْيَرْتَقُوا فِي الْأَسْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم! فهذه لها بيان آخر وهو تحدي الله لكافة الجنّ والإنس أن يخترقوا السماء الدُنيا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا مَعْشَرَ الجنّ وَالْإِنْسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَنْ تَنْفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانْفُذُوا لَا تَنْفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطَانٍ ﴿٣٣﴾ فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ ﴿٣٤﴾ يُرْسَلُ عَلَيْكُمَا شُوَاظٌ مِنْ نَارٍ وَنُحَاسٌ فَلَا تَنْتَصِرَانِ ﴿٣٥﴾ فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

ومن بعد هذا التحدي الذي نزل في القرآن العظيم حاول الجنّ الوصول إلى السماء الدُنيا لاستراق السمع من الملأ الأعلى الملائكي فوجدوا بيان القرآن على الواقع الحقيقي، ولذلك آمنوا به وجاءوا واستمعوا إليه في نافلة الليل فولّوا إلى قومهم منذرين واكتشفوا كذب الشيطان الرجيم وقبيله في الأرض المفروشة. وقال الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ اسْتَمَعَ نَفَرٌ مِّنَ الجنّ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآناً عَجَباً (1) يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَداً (2) وَأَنَّهُ تَعَالَى جَدُّ رَبِّنَا مَا اتَّخَذَ صَاحِبَةً وَلَا وَلَداً (3) وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ سَفِيهُنَا عَلَى اللَّهِ شَطَطاً (4) وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِباً (5) وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الجنّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقاً (6) وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّهُ أَحَداً (7) وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاء فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَساً شَدِيداً وَشُهُباً (8) وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَاباً رَّصَداً (9) وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَداً (10) وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنَّا دُونَ ذَلِكَ كُنَّا طَرَائِقَ قِدَداً (11) وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن نُّعجِزَ اللَّهَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَن نُّعْجِزَهُ هَرَباً (12) وَأَنَّا لَمَّا سَمِعْنَا الْهُدَى آمَنَّا بِهِ فَمَن يُؤْمِن بِرَبِّهِ فَلَا يَخَافُ بَخْساً وَلَا رَهَقاً (13)} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

ويا إخواني الباحثين عن الحقّ، أقسمُ بالحقّ الذي لا يُعبدُ سواه ولا إله غيره أنّكم لن تفقهوا الحقّ حتى تستخدموا عقولكم ثم لا تتّبعوا ما تنافى مع العقل والمنطق البشري فقد اتبعتم قوماً ضلّوا وأضلّوا نظراً لأنهم يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون واتّبعوا خطوات الشيطان وهم لا يعلمون ذلك لأنّه يأمركم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون ولكن الرحمن نهاكم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، وعلّمكم الله إنّ ذلك من أمر الشيطان أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ ﴿١٦٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]، وخالفوا أمر الرحمن: {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ} إلى قوله: {وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:33].

فما خطبُكم يا معشر المُسلمين مُتمسكون بتفاسير الذين اتبعوا خطوات الشيطان وقالوا على الله بالبيان للقرآن ما لا يعلمون فضلّوا وأضلّوا، وإنّي بريءٌ ممن يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون، وتالله لو تجعلون مُناظرةً بين بياني الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وبيان كثيرٍ من أصحاب التفاسير لوجدتم أنّ الفرق بين بياني بالحقّ وبيانهم بالباطل كمثل الفرق بين النور والظُلمات لو كنتم تعقلون، ويا قوم عليكم استخدام عقولكم وليس التمسك بما وجدتم عليه أسلافكم لعلهم كانوا ضالين عن الحقّ وهم لا يعلمون فقد أضلتكم التفاسير بغير الحقّ كثيراً عن الصراط المُستقيم فاتّبعوني أهدِكم بالحقّ صراطاً سوياً.

وأما سؤالك عن السبب المذكور في قصة ذي القرنين فنحن مُجبَرون أن نُفصّل لك تفصيلاً بسبب سؤالك عن البيان لقوله تعالى:
    {فَأَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا} صدق الله العظيم. وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنْ ذِي الْقَرْنَيْنِ قُلْ سَأَتْلُو عَلَيْكُمْ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا ﴿83﴾ إِنَّا مَكَّنَّا لَهُ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَآَتَيْنَاهُ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ سَبَبًا ﴿84﴾ فَأَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا ﴿85﴾ حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِنْدَهَا قَوْمًا قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَنْ تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَنْ تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا ﴿86﴾ قَالَ أَمَّا مَنْ ظَلَمَ فَسَوْفَ نُعَذِّبُهُ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّ إِلَى رَبِّهِ فَيُعَذِّبُهُ عَذَابًا نُكْرًا ﴿87﴾ وَأَمَّا مَنْ آَمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَهُ جَزَاءً الْحُسْنَى وَسَنَقُولُ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِنَا يُسْرًا ﴿88﴾ ثُمَّ أَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا ﴿89﴾ حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ مَطْلِعَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَطْلُعُ عَلَى قَوْمٍ لَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهَا سِتْرًا ﴿90﴾ كَذَلِكَ وَقَدْ أَحَطْنَا بِمَا لَدَيْهِ خُبْرًا ﴿91﴾ ثُمَّ أَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا ﴿92﴾ حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ وَجَدَ مِنْ دُونِهِمَا قَوْمًا لَا يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ قَوْلًا ﴿93 ﴾ قَالُوا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِنَّ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ مُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَهَلْ نَجْعَلُ لَكَ خَرْجًا عَلَى أَنْ تَجْعَلَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَهُمْ سَدًّا ﴿94﴾ قَالَ مَا مَكَّنِّي فِيهِ رَبِّي خَيْرٌ فَأَعِينُونِي بِقُوَّةٍ أَجْعَلْ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُمْ رَدْمًا ﴿95﴾ آَتُونِي زُبَرَ الْحَدِيدِ حَتَّى إِذَا سَاوَى بَيْنَ الصَّدَفَيْنِ قَالَ انْفُخُوا حَتَّى إِذَا جَعَلَهُ نَارًا قَالَ آَتُونِي أُفْرِغْ عَلَيْهِ قِطْرًا ﴿96﴾ فَمَا اسْطَاعُوا أَنْ يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا لَهُ نَقْبًا ﴿97﴾ قَالَ هَذَا رَحْمَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّي فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي جَعَلَهُ دَكَّاءَ وَكَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي حَقًّا ﴿98﴾ وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَاهُمْ جَمْعًا ﴿99﴾ وَعَرَضْنَا جَهَنَّمَ يَوْمَئِذٍ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَرْضًا ﴿100﴾ الَّذِينَ كَانَتْ أَعْيُنُهُمْ فِي غِطَاءٍ عَنْ ذِكْرِي وَكَانُوا لَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَمْعًا ﴿101﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

السلامُ عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أخي الكريم، إنّ ذا القرنين أحد أنبياء الله جعله الله خليفته في الأرض فمكّن لهُ مُلكه وآتاه من كُلّ شىء سَبباً ومنها أسباب المواصلات فأعدَّ لجيشه جميع أسباب السفر براً وبحراً. وبما أنّ ذا القرنين يعلم أنّ الله جعله خليفته في الأرض ويعلمُ أنّه مسؤولٌ عن إنهاء الفساد فيها وإعلاء كلمة الله في جميع أنحاء الكرة الأرضية فقرّر رحلته الكُبرى حول الأرض نحو الأقطاب والبيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى:
    {وَآتَيْنَاهُ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ سَبَبًا}، وهنا أسباب السفر براً وبحراً وأسلحة القتال فأخذ معه جيشه الجرار وجهّزه بجميع أسباب السفر في البرّ وفي البحر وجعل أسباب السفر براً تحملها أسباب السفر بحراً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَآتَيْنَاهُ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ سَبَبًا}، بمعنى أنّه أخذ معه جميع أسباب السفر بحراً وبراً وجيشه الجرّار، وابتدأ رحلته البحرية مُهتديّاً في رحلته القطبية نحو الشمال الأرض بالنجم القُطبي؛ المسمار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَعَلَامَاتٍ وَبِالنَّجْمِ هُمْ يَهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:١٦]، وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَهُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ النُّجُومَ لِتَهْتَدُوا بِهَا فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٩٧].

وأخذ معه في رحلته هو وجيشه الجرّار كُلّ شيء من أسباب السفر بحراً وبراً وكُلّ ما يحتاجونه في رحلتهم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَآتَيْنَاهُ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ سَبَبًا ﴿٨٤﴾ فَأَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا ﴿٨٥﴾}، فركبوا الفلك سبب الإبحار بالسفر بحراً مُبتدِئاً برحلته البحرية نحو القطب الشمالى معتمداً على النجم القطبي المسمار، وكانت رحلته بعد مرور كوكب النار بزمنٍ والذي تسبب في ذوبان البحر المُتجمد شمالاً حتى انتهى برحلته البحرية في أبعد نقطة للغروب الشمسي عن القطب الجنوبي، وذلك لأنّ الشمس حين تغرب عن القطب الجنوبي فإنها تغرب عنه في القطب الشمالي في العين الحمِئة عند البوابة الشمالية بالقطب الشمالي منتهى الغروب للشمس شمالاً بأطراف الأرض شمالاً، فوجدها تغرب في عينٍ حمئةٍ في البوابة الشمالية ووجد عندها المُفسدين في الأرض وهم يأجوج ومأجوج، ولذلك قال الله تعالى عنهم: {وَوَجَدَ عِنْدَهَا قَوْمًا قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَنْ تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَنْ تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا}، وبما أنّ رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ويدعو إلى الإسلام ولم تكن رحلة فُسحة، ولذلك كان رده بالحقّ، وقال: {قَالَ أَمَّا مَنْ ظَلَمَ فَسَوْفَ نُعَذِّبُهُ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ فَيُعَذِّبُهُ عَذَابًا نُكْرًا ﴿٨٧﴾وَأَمَّا مَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَهُ جَزَاءً الْحُسْنَىٰ ۖ وَسَنَقُولُ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِنَا يُسْرًا ﴿٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

ولكن يأجوج ومأجوج الشياطين تظاهروا له بالإسلام والصلاح كعادة شياطين البشر كذباً ونفاقاً وترك سبيلهم ولم يدخل من البوابة الشمالية بعد أن أعلنوا إسلامهم وصلاحهم، ثم لم يدخل أرضهم، ثم أتبع سبباً فواصل رحلته على السطح حتى بلغ مطلع الشمس بالبوابة الجنوبية المشرق الأقصى:
    {وَجَدَهَا تَطْلُعُ عَلَى قَوْمٍ لَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهَا سِتْرًا}، وأولئك قوم في البوابة الجنوبية وإذا غربت الشمس عنهم أشرقت عليهم من البوابة الشمالية بمعنى أنها لا تغيب عنهم الشمس فإذا غربت عنهم أشرقت عليهم من البوابة المُقابلة كما رأيتم ذلك في الصورة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَجَدَهَا تَطْلُعُ عَلَى قَوْمٍ لَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهَا سِتْرًا}.

فوجد عندها قوماً وأخبروه أنّهم هربوا إلى البوابة الجنوبية بسبب فساد يأجوج ومأجوج في قلب الأرض ذات المشرقين، وأخذهم معه وحاول أن يفهم لُغتهم ويفهمون لغته أثناء الطريق ولذلك كانوا هم المُترجمون لقومهم ما يقوله ذو القرنين. فأتبع سبباً آخذ بأسباب السفر براً وذلك لأنه حمل خيوله بالفلك معه ليتخذها أسباب السفر براً وأخذهم معه حتى إذا وصلوا بين السدين بالمنتصف للأرض ذات المشرقين عند قومهم فأخبروا قومهم أنّ هذا ذو القرنين من الصالحين الذين يأمرون بالمعروف وينهون عن المُنكر، ولذلك قالوا قومهم:
    {قَالُوا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِنَّ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ مُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَهَلْ نَجْعَلُ لَكَ خَرْجًا عَلَى أَنْ تَجْعَلَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَهُمْ سَدًّا}، مُقابل أن يعطوه خُراجاً ولكنّ ذا القرنين أخبرهم أنّه لم يبحث عن المال والملك، ولذلك: {قَالَ مَا مَكَّنِّي فِيهِ رَبِّي خَيْرٌ فَأَعِينُونِي بِقُوَّةٍ أَجْعَلْ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُمْ رَدْمًا}، ولم يتأكد ذو القرنين من قولهم فيطلع على يأجوج ومأجوج لأنه قد وجدهم في رحلته الأولى عند البوابة الشمالية وعلم ذو القرنين أن الأرض مفتوحة من الأطراف، ولذلك قرّر أن يجعل بينهم وبين هؤلاء القوم ردماً عظيماً وأعانوه بقوة وبنوا هم وذو القرنين ومن معه السدّ العظيم ذا إرتفاع شاهق، ولكن السدّ من جهته الشمالية لم يبنِه بزاوية مُستقيمة بل مُنفرجة قليلاً وذلك حتى يذيبوا المادة المعدنية فيدربوها من أعلاه أي فيسقطوها فيتدحرج المُعدن المُذاب إلى أسفل السدّ فيتشكل كالمرآة على الجانب للسدّ من جهة الشمال، فجعل على جانب السدّ من الجهة الشمالية المادة المعدنية المُذابة حتى تمنع يأجوج ومأجوج من خرقه، وكذلك جعلته المادة المعدنية أملس من جهة الشمال حتى لا يستطيعوا أن يظهروه إلى أعلاه ليهبطوا عليهم، وكذلك لم يستطيعوا له نقباً برغم مُحاولات يأجوج ومأجوج للظهور إلى أعلى السد فلم يستطيعوا، وكذلك حاول يأجوج ومأجوج أن يخرقوه فلم يستطيعوا له نقباً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَمَا اسْطَاعُوا أَنْ يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا لَهُ نَقْبًا} صدق الله العظيم. ثم علّمهم ذو القرنين أن ميقات نهاية هذا السد سينتهي بمرور كوكب النار المرة الآتية وقد جاء موعدها تصديق الوعد الحقّ وقال: {قَالَ هَٰذَا رَحْمَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّي فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي جَعَلَهُ دَكَّاءَ وَكَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي حَقًّا ﴿٩٨﴾ وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَاهُمْ جَمْعًا ﴿٩٩﴾ وَعَرَضْنَا جَهَنَّمَ يَوْمَئِذٍ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَرْضًا ﴿١٠٠﴾ الَّذِينَ كَانَتْ أَعْيُنُهُمْ فِي غِطَاءٍ عَنْ ذِكْرِي وَكَانُوا لَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَمْعًا ﴿١٠١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

وها هو قد أوشك كوكب النار سقر أن يظهر للبشر لأنها لواحة للبشر فتُعرض عليهم من حينٍ إلى آخر بعد أمدٍ بعيدٍ، وسوف تذوب الأقطاب بسبب مرور كوكب النار فهي التي ستساعد على إطفاء الأرض المُحترقة بسبب مرور كوكب النار، ويوم مرور كوكب النار سيبدأ الرحلة إليكم المسيح الدجال مع قومه يأجوج ومأجوج وقوم آخرون بالجهة المُقابلة أجبرهم للخروج معه إلى البشر للفتنة للأحياء والأموات. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ}، ومن ثم يأتي البعث الأول. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَاهُمْ جَمْعًا ﴿٩٩﴾ وَعَرَضْنَا جَهَنَّمَ يَوْمَئِذٍ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَرْضًا ﴿١٠٠﴾ الَّذِينَ كَانَتْ أَعْيُنُهُمْ فِي غِطَاءٍ عَنْ ذِكْرِي وَكَانُوا لَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَمْعًا ﴿١٠١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

وذلك البعث الأول مربوط سره بهدم سدّ ذي القرنين وخروج يأجوج ومأجوج فيبعث الله إليكم كافة الكُفار الذي كذّبوا برسُل ربِّهم ولكن رجوعهم مربوطٌ بهدم سدّ ذي القرنين وخروج يأجوج ومأجوج. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنْسِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:٩٦].

والبيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى:
    {وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، أي من كل جنس من الجنّ والإنس ولا قانون زواج لديهم أبداً، فالمرأة زوجة للجميع، المهم حتى لا نخرج عن الموضوع ونعود للبعث الأول المربوط بخروج يأجوج ومأجوج، وخروج يأجوج ومأجوج مربوط بمرور كوكب النار وعد الله الحقّ، فيجعله دكاً وكان وعد ربي حقاً، وسوف يستغل إبليس المسيح الكذاب ولم يكن المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بل هو كذاب وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول ما ليس له بحقّ بل مُفترٍ مُنتحلاً شخصية المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولذلك يُسمى المسيح المفتري بالمسيح الكذاب وهو ذاته إبليس الشيطان الرجيم الذي قال: {رَبِّ فَأَنْظِرْنِي إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾} [الحجر]، ذلك يوم البعث الاول ويريد أن يستغله و يأتي ليقول لكم: "هذا هو البعث الموعود وأنا الله ربكم الأعلى فأما النار فقد رأيتموها مرت أمام وجوهكم وأما جنّتُكم الموعودة فقد جعلتها باطن أرضكم وفيها الحور العين". بل هنّ شيطانيات خبيثات للخبيثين منكم من نسل اليهود الذين غيَّروا خلق الله وعبدوا الطاغوت، وكذب عدو الله فأما النار فهي النار حقاً نار الله الموقدة وهي لواحة للبشر من عصر إلى آخر، وأمّا الجنة فهي جنة لله من تحت الثرى في الأرض التي وضعها الله للراحة للأنام واستخلف فيها أبويكم من قبل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالْأَرْضَ وَضَعَهَا لِلْأَنَامِ ﴿١٠﴾ فِيهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَالنَّخْلُ ذَاتُ الْأَكْمَامِ ﴿١١﴾ وَالْحَبُّ ذُو الْعَصْفِ وَالرَّيْحَانُ ﴿١٢﴾ فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

وتلك جنة لله في الأرض ذات المشرقين وذات المغربين وربها الله وليس إبليس الشيطان الرجيم بل ربها الله الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن:١٧]، وتلك جنة الله في الأرض من تحت الثرى في باطن أرضكم وهي لله وليست لعدوه اللدود المسيح الكذاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم [طه:٦].

ويا قوم إنّما أحاجُّكم بآيات يعلم الله أنها الحقّ تجدونها على الواقع الحقيقي لو كنتم تعلمون، وإنّما يُحاج في آيات الله الذين لا يعلمون فهم جاهلون أفلا تتفكرون؟ لماذا سوف يأتي المسيح الدجال يدعي الربوبية وأنّه صاحب الجنة والنار ويستغل ميقات البعث الأول ويقول أنّه الذي بعثهم؟ بل هو كذاب بل بعثهم الله بقدر مقدور في الكتاب المسطور ليهديهم الله بعبده مهدي الأمم المهديّ المنتظَر الذي تجهلون قدره ولا تحيطون بسره فيجعل الناس بإذن الله أمة واحدة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ رَحِمَ رَبُّكَ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:118-119]، ولكن أكثركم يجهلون. وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنْ لَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:٣١].

وسوف يهديهم الله بعبده إلاّ الشياطين من الجنّ والإنس من كُل جنسٍ. تصديقاً لوعد الله بالحقّ:
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَنْ يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾ الَّذِينَ يَنْقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَنْ يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

بمعنى أنّ الله سيهدي بالمهديّ الناس أجمعين ما دون الفاسقين، ومن هم الفاسقون؟ وأنتم تعرفون من هم الفاسقون، أولئك شياطين البشر من اليهود من الذين ينقضون عهد الله من بعد ميثاقه ويقطعون ما أمر الله به أن يوصل ويفسدون في الأرض وأؤلئك هم الخاسرون كأمثال علم الجهاد علم الشيطان الرجيم، إن يروا سبيل الحقّ لا يتخذونه سبيلاً وإن يروا سبيل الغي والباطل يتخذونه سبيلاً أولئك لن يزيدهم الإمام المهديّ إلا رجساً إلى رجسهم لأنهم حين يرونه يظهر تسوء وجوههم ويعلمون أنّه الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحق ولكنهم للحقّ كارهون، وأولئك هم الفاسقون من شياطين البشر المُنافقين في كُلّ زمانٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قَالَ فَإِنَّهَا مُحَرَّمَةٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً يَتِيهُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَلَا تَأْسَ عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْفَاسِقِينَ} [المائدة:٢٦].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {اسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ أَوْ لَا تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ إِنْ تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ سَبْعِينَ مَرَّةً فَلَنْ يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ} [التوبة:٨٠].
    {يَحْلِفُونَ لَكُمْ لِتَرْضَوْا عَنْهُمْ فَإِنْ تَرْضَوْا عَنْهُمْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَرْضَىٰ عَنِ الْقَوْمِ الْفَاسِقِينَ} [التوبة:٩٦].
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ مُوسَىٰ لِقَوْمِهِ يَا قَوْمِ لِمَ تُؤْذُونَنِي وَقَدْ تَعْلَمُونَ أَنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُمْ فَلَمَّا زَاغُوا أَزَاغَ اللَّهُ قُلُوبَهُمْ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ} [الصف:٥].
    {سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَسْتَغْفَرْتَ لَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ لَنْ يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ} [المنافقون:٦].
    صدق الله العظيم.

سُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ ربّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ، وَسَلامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ، وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ربّ العالمين..
    أخو المُسلمين؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

21 - 05 - 1430 AH
    16 - 05 - 2009 AD
    01:56 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{He surely sees you, he as well as his host, from whence you see them not. Surely We have made the satans to be the friends of those who believe not.}..

My honorable brother, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and upon all righteous servants of Allah, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

In respect to your first question about the spread-furbished land: Is it inhabited previously by Lot and Abraham, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them?

And the True answer: It is inhabited before Allah created Adam and Eve, then after Allah expelled them because they obeyed satan and disobeyed the command of the All Merciful longing in ever-lasting kingship, so gone from them the Greatest Bliss the pleasure of Himself, and the smaller bliss that they were in it. And inhabits that land a world of jinn before the mankind, and the increasing (reproduction) is still going one till now in respect to the worlds of jinn, and the world of jinn divides into two a world of jinn and a world of satans, as well joined them another world and they are the mankind, and they became the majority of the inhabitants of the furbished-spread land, and in it worlds of different species of jinn, mankind, and the hybrid who his mother is satan-female of jinn and his father is of the mankind satan, those kind are the most inhabitants of the furbished-spread land, and they are of satans reproduced from the mankind satans and their mothers of the female saans initially then they reproduce with each other males and females. Gog and magog they descend from every spinal-curvature namely from every back and lineage without marriage law, so the woman is for all as in the law of the deceptive messiah, Allah’s curse be upon him who makes lawful what Allah forbade, and he is lucifer himself and his host satans of mankind over there, Allah made that clear to you in His decisive Book that him and his host see you from where you do not see them, in the meaning of that they are not on the surface of the earth, in fact in the interior of it because they are not on the upper-side of the earth, in fact in the inside of it as Allah made that clear to you in the word of Allah the Most High: {O children of Adam, let not the devil seduce you, as he expelled your parents from the garden, pulling off from them their clothing that he might show them their shame. He surely sees you, he as well as his host, from whence you see them not. Surely We have made satans to be the friends of those who believe not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:27

And He is not speaking about one satan in fact satans of jinn and mankind so look at the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have made satans to be the friends of those who believe not.}Truthful Allah the Great

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 3930 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 05 - 1430 هـ
    16 - 05 - 2009 مـ
    01:56 صباحا
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{ إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ } ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    أخي الكريم، السلامُ عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

بالنسبة لسؤالك الأول عن الأرض المفروشة:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    هل هي مسكونة من قبل لوط وإبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    والجواب الحقّ: إنّها مسكونة من قبل أن يخلق الله آدم وحواء ومن بعد ما أخرجهم الله بسبب أنّهم أطاعوا الشيطان وعصوا أمر الرحمن طمعاً في بقاء الملك فذهب منهم النعيم الأعظم رضوان نفسه والنعيم الأصغر الذي كانوا فيه، ويسكن تلك الأرض عالمُ الجنّ من قبْل الإنس، ولا يزال التكاثر مُستمراً إلى الآن بالنسبة لعوالم الجنّ. وينقسمُ عالم الجنّ إلى قسمين عالم الجنّ وعالم الشياطين، وكذلك لَحِق بهم عالَمٌ آخر وهم من الإنس وقد صاروا الأكثرية من سكان الأرض المفروشة، وفيها عوالمٌ من أجناس مُختلفة من الجنّ والإنس والهجين الذي أمّه شيطانية من الجنّ وأبوه من شياطين الإنس، وأولئك الجنس أكثر سكان الأرض المفروشة وهم شياطين كثُر من شياطين الإنس وأمهاتهم من إناث الشياطين بادئ الأمر ومن ثم يتناسلون مع بعضهم ذكوراً وإناثاً، ويأجوج ومأجوج من كُل حدَب ينسِلون أي من كُل ظهر وصُلب من غير قانون الزواج، فالمرأة للجميع كما في شريعة المسيح الدجّال لعنة الله عليه الذي يحلُّ ما حرَّم الله وهو ذاته إبليس وقبيله شياطين الإنس هناك، وقد بيّن الله لكم ذلك في محكم كتابه أنّه يراكم هو و قبيله من شياطين البشر من حيث لا ترونهم؛ بمعنى أنهم ليسوا على سطح الأرض بل في باطنها لأنهم ليسوا بظاهر الأرض بل يوجدون في باطنها كما بيَّن الله لكم ذلك في قول الله تعالى: {يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لَا يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُمْ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنْزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْآتِهِمَا إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:٢٧].

وهو لا يتكلّم عن شيطانٍ واحدٍ بل شياطين الجنّ والإنس، فانظر لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوك؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

21 - 05 - 1430 AH
    16 - 05 - 2009 AD
    11:02 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

I never issued fatwa ever that the ice is the thing that prevents gog and magog to get-out..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

I never issued fatwa ever that the ice is the thing that prevents gog and magog to get-out to you, in fact I issued fatwa that the north gate has no ice in fact it is at a hot opening, so how a hot opening and ice, don’t you think?! As for the ice surely it is besides it upon nearness to you,, and I did not say that the north gate is covered with ice my honorable brother, and what I meant only in melting of the poles that is the frozen-ice mountains that separate between you and the gates north and south and the ice that is besides the gates between you and them never prevents them from traveling to you, no.. in fact Al-Dajjal (antichrist) king of the furbished land who plans and plots surely he does not want to get-out to you now, but other kind of jinn and mankind other than gog and magog; they come out to you to watch you, and they have means for travel that is faster than your means, and the difference between its speed and the speed of your advanced means as the difference between who travel on his feet and the fastest war-airforce planes of the humans, don’t you see that the difference is indeed great? And were it not for that high speed (it is then) they could not been able to reach the world’s heaven so they would be repelled by flames of fire and sparks of copper so they would not succeed as the humans would never succeed to reach to the world’s heaven surely as that they would be repelled by flames of fire and sparks of copper, but the humans they did not exceed the moon and Mars, so ponder over the statement very well my honorable brother, may Allah to bless you, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

اقتباس المشاركة 3931 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 3 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 05 - 1430 هـ
    16 - 05 - 2009 مـ
    11:02 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

لم أُفْتِ قطٌ أنّ الجليدَ هو الذي يمنع يأجوج ومأجوج للخروج ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    إني لم أُفْتِ قطٌ أنّ الجليد هو الذي يمنع يأجوج ومأجوج للخروج لديكم؛ بل أفتيتُ أنّ البوابة الشمالية ليس عليها جليد؛ بل هي عند العين الحمِئة، فكيف عينٌ حمئةٌ وجليدٌ أفلا تتفكرون؟! فأمّا الجليد فهو دونها على مقربةٍ منكم. ولم أقل أنَّ البوابة الشمالية مُغطاةٌ بجليدٍ أخي الكريم، وإنما أقصد بذوبان الأقطاب وهي الجبال الثلجيّة الفاصلة بينكم وبين البوابات شمالاً وجنوباً، ولن يعجزهم الجليد ما دون البوابات بينكم وبينهم عن السفر إليكم كلا؛ بل الدجال ملِك الأرض المفروشة الذي يُخطِّط ويمكر فلا يريد أن يخرج إليكم الآن؛ بل يخرج إليكم لمراقبتكم صنفٌ من الجنّ والإنس آخر غير يأجوج ومأجوج ولديهم أسبابٌ للسفر هي أسرع من أسبابِكم، والفرق بين سرعتها وسُرعة أسبابكم المتطورة كالفرق بين الذي يذهب يُسافر على رِجليه وأسرع طائرات البشر الحربية، أفلا ترى أنّ الفرق لعظيم؟ ولولا تلك السُرعة العالية لما استطاعوا أن يصلوا إلى السماء الدُّنيا فقُذِفوا بشُواظٍ من نارٍ ونحاسٍ فلم ينتصروا كما لن تنتصر البشر لو يصلوا إلى السماء الدُنيا فكذلك يُقذفوا بشواظ من نار ونحاس ولكن البشر لم يتجاوزوا القمر والمريخ، فتدبّر البيان جيداً أخي الكريم بارك الله فيك.

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

26 - 06 - 1430 AH
    20 - 06 - 2009 AD
    01:22 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{So they were not able to scale it, nor could they make a hole in it.}..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, your question is: What is the intended; the barrier of Dhul Qarnain has a large opening at the top and not sealed? Surely this matter refer it to your mind; if the barrier was not cutting off between the two sides of the land of the two easts it would have been easy for gog and magog the penetration from its right or from its left, but it is a great barrier cuts the tunnelly land from the shell-curvature to (the opposite) shell-curvature, but it is not sealed from the top surely it has a great opening, but it is flat, smooth, and high so gog and magog can not scale it to break in from the opening at the top of the barrier, as well they could not make a hole; so they penetrate it to make an opening in its width in order they enter from it, and they had tried but they could not (succeed) since a long time ago and they gave up, and Allah the Most High said: {So they were not able to scale it, nor could they peck a hole in it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:97

As for the scaling surely it is the climbing on its wall to reach to the high opening at the top of the barrier and it is great as the width of the land of the two easts, as for the pecking a hole so it is the penetration, so they could not because of the mixed solid metallic substance from their side and they do not have other way but to scale it to the top of it to force their way in from above or drill it, surely they could not climb it nor they could poke a hole into it, and the promise of my lord just approached and He shall make it crumble, and the promise of my Lord is ever true. So they surge from behind the barrier then all surge into this world of yours to seduce you from the Truth and we had explained the Truth in details for you may get certain with the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, but unfortunately your scholars want an Awaited Mahdi following their desires so he does not disobey a command of theirs so they presume that they have a favor upon him that they are the ones who chose him, so it should not be for him to disobey a command for them or violate them in a thing, and if the Truth follows their desires, the earth would perish more and more, and the Awaited Mahdi could not purify the earth from the corruption a (thorough) purification. And it was not for the Truth to follow your desires even if Allah lengthens the era of dialogue for the Awaited Mahdi the lifetime of the call of Noah a thousand years save fifty years (still) the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would not follow your desires, nor searched for their pleasure and Allah did not make His khalifa in need of them, and Allah shall make him appear over who violated him in a night while they are humbled with humiliation.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 3932 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 4 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    27 - 06 - 1430 هـ
    20 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    01:22 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ فَمَا اسْطَاعُوا أَنْ يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا لَهُ نَقْبًا }
    صدق الله العظـــيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخي الكريم سؤالك هو:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ما المقصود سدّ ذي القرنين له فتحة كبرى من أعلى وليس مختماً؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    فهذا أمر تُرجعه إلى عقلك! فلو لم يكن السّد يقطع بين جانبي الأرض ذات المشرقين لتيسر ليأجوج ومأجوج الاختراق عن يمينه أو عن شماله ولكنّه سدٌّ عظيمٌ يقطع الأرض النفقيّة من الصدف إلى الصدف ولكنه ليس مُختماً من أعلى، فله فتحةٌ كُبرى ولكنّه أملسٌ ناعمٌ ومُرتفعٌ فلا يستطيعُ يأجوج ومأجوج أن يظهروه للاقتحام من الفتحة بأعلى السدّ، وكذلك لم يستطيعوا لهُ نَقْباً فيخرُقوه ليجعلوا فتحةً في عرضه فيدخلوا منها، وقد حاولوا ولم يستطيعوا منذ أمدٍ بعيد واستيأسوا، وقال الله تعالى: {فَمَا اسْطَاعُوا أَنْ يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا لَهُ نَقْبًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:٩٧].

فأمّا
    الظهور فهو: التسلق في حائطه للوصول للفتحة المُرتفعة بأعلى السد وهي كبرى بعرض الأرض ذات المشرقين، وأمّا النقب فهو: الخرق فلم يستطيعوا بسبب المادة المعدنية الممزوجة الصّلبة من جهتِهم وليس لديهم مجالاً آخرَ إلا أن يظهروا إلى أعلاه ليقتحموا من أعلى أو يخرقوه فلم يستطيعوا أن يظهروه ولم يستطيعوا له نقباً، وقد اقترب وعد ربي وسوف يجعله دكاً وكان وعد ربي حقاً فيموجون فيمن وراء السدّ ثم يموج الجميع في عالمكم هذا لفتنتكم عن الحقّ.

وقد فصَّلنا لكم الحقّ تفصيلاً لعلكم توقنون بالبيان الحقّ للذكر، ولكن للأسف عُلماؤكم يريدون مهديّاً مُنتظراً يتّبع أهواءهم فلا يعصي لهم أمراً فيمنّون عليه أنّهم من اختاروه فلا ينبغي له أن يعصي لهم أمراً أو يخالفهم في شيء، ولو يتبع الحقّ أهواءهم لفسدت الأرض أكثر وأكثر ولما استطاع المهديّ المنتظَر أن يُطهّر الأرض من الفساد تطهيراً، وما كان للحقّ أن يتّبع أهواءهم حتى ولو يطوِّل الله عصر الحوار للمهديّ المنتظَر عمر دعوة نوح ألف سنة إلا خمسين عاماً لما اتّبع المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أهواءهم وما بحث عن رضوانهم ولم يجعل الله خليفته بأسفهم وسوف يظهره الله على من خالفه في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون..

أخوكم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

14 - 09 - 1429 AH
    15 - 09 - 2008 AD
    11:16 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

No I am not the man who Moses met him O man!..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

My honorable brother, it should not be for the birth of the Awaited Mahdi to precede his predetermined decree in the written Book, so do not be of the ignorant ones, and I was born in 1969 AD corresponding 1389 AH and I am about to reach forty years, as well I am not of the companions of Dhul Qarnain that’s because my mother did not give birth to me yet (at that time) nor my father and my mother were born in that time.

As for the barrier of Dhul Qarnain surely it is in the middle of the spread land inside this earth that you live on it — in the furbished land with vegetation that Allah spread it well that has two easts, the land of comfort and plentiful, and the sun rise on it from two sides facing each other from two gates at the farthest extremities of the earth northward and southward. There is in it (antichrist satan) the deceptive messiah the accursed-outcast satan and his armies of gog and magog. And the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) is the owner of the spying flying saucers about the news from time to another, and they did not come from other planets, surely they are liars, in fact the flying saucers come from inside the earth (innerland).

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 35005 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 5 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    15 - 09 - 1429 هـ

15 - 09 - 2008 مـ
    11:16 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

كلا لستُ الرجل الذي قابله موسى يا رجل !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المٌرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..

أخي الكريم، لا ينبغي لميلاد المهديّ المنتظَر أن يسبق قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور فلا تكن من الجاهلين، وأنا من مواليد عام 1969 الموافق 1389 للهجرة وأوشكت أن أبلغ أربعين عاماً، وكذلك لستُ من مرافقي ذي القرنين ذلك لأنّ أمي لم تلدني بعد ولم يولد أبي وأمي في ذلك الزمن.

وأما سدّ ذي القرنين فيوجد في منتصف الأرض المفروشة باطن هذه الأرض التي تعيشون عليها في الأرض المفروشة بالخضرة، والتي مهّدها الله تمهيداً ذات المشرقين أرض الراحة والأنام، وتشرق عليها الشمس من جهتين مُتقابِلتين من البوّابتين في منتهى أطراف الأرض شمالاً وجنوباً، ويوجد فيها المسيح الدجال الشيطان الرجيم وجيوشه من يأجوج ومأجوج، والمسيح الدّجال هو صاحب الأطباق الطائرة المُتَجَسِّسين على الأخبار من حينٍ إلى آخر ولم يأتوا من الكواكب الأخرى وإنّهم لكاذبون؛ بل تأتي الأطباق الطائرة من باطن الأرض.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

6. افتراضي

- 6 -

03 - 10 - 1429 AH
    04- 10- 2008 AD
    12:56 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding may mind.}..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, and after this..

My honorable brother, indeed for each call there is a proof, and I remind the people with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran tp fears a threat. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. So remind by means of the Quran him who fears a threat.}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:45

But none would know the reality of the True explanatory-statement except the people of brains and they are who possess understanding minds. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they should ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding minds to remember.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29

As for the mindless characters of Muslims and the people altogether would not use their minds a thing, nor they be certain in me even if I brought to them a million proofs from the Quran from its decisive verses on some subject, surely they would never be certain with it, and he will say: “What makes me know whether this is True or not and I will wait for the ratification of the scholars in you”, despite that I speak to him in a clear Arabic Quran, as well he finds that the scholars do not object a thing in my statement but he is waiting despite that he is of the searchers about the Truth, but this kind of a character does not use his mind so he ponders over the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether he speaks with the Truth or a sick crazy speech. I swear by Lord of the worlds not a person possess an understanding mind ponders over my statement but manifest for him that it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds from the Quran itself and not with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, then manifest for him that it is the Truth and I am the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds and those are of who possess an understanding minds who are certain in what Allah sent down (revelations) in the Book from whom Allah said about them: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29

O my honorable brother, I hope from Allah that you be of them, and in respect tp how there is a world underneath the soil and some of the people know about them and they do not tell the humans, then I say to you that none knows about them except few of the human satans and they do not want to tell the people in that because it will uncover their plan — them and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) — surely they are upon a determined agreement to seduce the former and the later ones by the seduction of the earthly garden from underneath the soil, but I explained to you in details from the Quran. It is not that my explanatory-statement for the Quran is not but an oral explanatory-statement, in fact as well as the explanatory-statement you find it True with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality with finest precision as I explain to you the Truth from the Quran a full explanation..

As well my explanatory-statement for the planet of chastisement from the Book and explained it in details, and I do not think in pinpointing its appointment exactly a good thing therein for the Muslims nor for the people in general, because unfortunately they will wait for that pinpointed day to see whether it will come or not! What is the use and does it help the believe in the Truth if the chastisement was seen — Allah’s law in the Book in the matter of whom passed away — surely did not benefit them on the day when they see the painful chastisement. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But their faith could not profit them when they saw Our punishment. Such is Allah’s law, whichever takes its course in the matter of His servants; and there the disbelievers are lost.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:85

Therefore we do not see good in pinpointing the appointment except comes a fatwa from Allah to us through a vision then I implement the command of my Lord, and the vision concerns the owner of it, but its appointment became very near whether on December 21 2012 as they say or before that, but the beginning of seeing it to the people of Yemen and what neighbor them will see it by the horizon of the north pole as they see the sun, as well Allah made me see it in the sleep by the horizon of the north pole. But Allah made me see another vision that the day of its passage will come from the south pole but when it got very close to earth its color was as if it is a red charcoal of flame and I was screaming and I say; O Muslims, the planet of chastisement had arrived..

The important is that it’s coming with no doubt nor suspicion, and indeed that is ratification to what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni made it clear from the grand Quran and explained it fully, as for the journey that they will take it to inside the earth surely this news brought it Al-Hosain son of Omar the general supervisor on the website of the Awaited Mahdi, He found that from the news of the west, and Allah knows best in the reality of the news.

As for me personally; verily, I do not think they will dare to journey to the spread-furbished land (inner earth) because the origin of the flying saucers that scares them is from there, as well the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) he is behind the events of Bermuda Triangle, therefore I do not I think they will go except by an order and request from the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) to whom he pleases of his loyal-friends and not out of themselves because the cunning of the human satans of Jews who are assigned with it in this world, and only their offspring that they carry them (through pregnancy) by their female satans then they give birth to them (placing them) between the hands of the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) in the spread-furnished land to increase the soldiers of the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) as previously we fully explained that in details the cunning by reproducing in one of the explanatory-statements from before.
    I hope from Allah to increase you of His knowledge and show you the Truth being true and to bestow on you following it, indeed my Lord is Ever Hearing the supplication-pray.

As for (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive (antichrist satan) will appear as a human being like us, exactly, not with one eye, and perhaps that who has emerged, as you say, in Pakistan is not but by the way of preparation, as for (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive (antichrist) as soon as start getting out to face the people with the call of the Godhead, surely he will continue to do so to seduce people surely he would not disappear..

Indeed my honorable brother, inform in our behalf what we wrote it to you of the real Truth and we explained it to you fully from the Quran the blessed Book that those of understanding may mind.. so deliver the message on our behalf as much as you can, and be of the best foremost supporters the elite of this nation the ratifiers in my mission in the era of dialogue before the appearing no matter how their sins may be many surely Allah will purify them to utmost purity, and forgives them, and cause them to enter a place which they are pleased with and manifest victory.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds ..
    Your brother in Allah’s religion the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

اقتباس المشاركة 35008 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 6 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    04 - 10 - 1429 هـ

04 - 10 - 2008 مـ
    12:56 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُوْلُو الْأَلْبَابِ }
    صدق الله العظيــــــم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين وبعد..
    أخي الكريم، إنّ لكُلّ دعوى بُرهان، وأُذكِّر النّاس بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لمن يخاف وعيد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَذَكِّرْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مَنْ يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [ق:٤٥].

ولكنّه لن يعلم حقيقة البيان الحقّ إلا أهل العقول وهم أولو الألباب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ}صدق الله العظيم [ص:٢٩].

وأما الإمّعات من المسلمين والناس أجمعين فلن يستخدموا عقولهم شيئاً ولن يوقنوا بأمري لو أتيتُهم بمليون برهان من القرآن من آياته المحكمات على موضوعٍ ما فلن يوقن به وسوف يقول: "وما يدريني هل ذلك حقٌّ أم غير ذلك؟ وسوف أنتظر لتصديق العلماء بشأنك". برغم أنّي أكلِّمُه بقرآنٍ عربيٍّ مبين. وكذلك يجد بأنّ العلماء لا يعارضون في بياني شيئاً ولكنّه منتظِرٌ برغم أنّه من الباحثين عن الحقيقة ولكنّ هذا النوع إمّعة لا يستخدم عقله فيتدبّر بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني هل ينطق بالحقّ أم منطق مريضٍ مجنونٍ؟ وأقسم بربّ العالمين لا يتدبّر بياني ذو لبٍّ إلا وتبيّن له بأنّه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين من ذات القرآن وليس بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً ومن ثم يتبيّن له أنّه الحقّ وأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، وأولئك من أولي الألباب الذين يوقنون بما أنزل الله في الكتاب من الذين قال الله عنهم:
    {كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:٢٩]، ويا أخي الكريم، أرجو من الله أن تكون منهم.

وبالنسبة إذ كيف يوجد عالَمٌ من تحت الثرى ويعلم بهم بعض الناس ولا يخبرون البشر؟ فأقول لك إنّه لا يعلم بهم إلا قليلٌ من شياطين البشر ولا يريدون أن يُخبروا النّاس بذلك لأنّه سوف تنكشف خطّتهم هم والمسيح الدجال فهم على اتِّفاقٍ مبرَم ٍ لفتنة الأوّلين والآخرين بجنّة الفتنة من تحت الثرى، ولكني فصَّلت لكم ذلك من القرآن تفصيلاً وليس بياني للقرآن فقط بيانٌ لفظيٌّ؛ بل كذلك بيان تجدونه الحقّ بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي بدقّةٍ متناهيةٍ كما أُفصّل لكم الحقّ من القرآن تفصيلاً.

وكذلك بياني لكوكب العذاب من الكتاب فصَّلناه تفصيلاً، ولا أرى في تحديد موعده بالضبط أنّ فيه خيراً للمسلمين ولا للناس بشكل عام لأنّهم للأسف سوف ينتظرون ذلك اليوم المحدد لينظروا هل سوف يأتي أم لا! وما الفائدة وهل ينفع الإيمان بالحقّ إذا تمّت رؤية العذاب؟ سُنَّة الله في الكتاب في الذين خَلوا فلم ينفعهم إيمانهم يوم يرون العذاب الأليم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمْ يَكُ يَنْفَعُهُمْ إِيمَانُهُمْ لَمَّا رَأَوْا بَأْسَنَا سُنَّتَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي قَدْ خَلَتْ فِي عِبَادِهِ وَخَسِرَ هُنَالِكَ الْكَافِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:٨٥].

إذاً لا نرى خيراً في تحديد الموعد إلا أن يأتينا به فتوى من الله عن طريق الرؤيا ومن ثم أنفّذ أمر ربّي والرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها، ولكنّ موعده قد صار قريباً جداً سواء في 21 ديسمبر 2012 كما يقولون أو يكون قبل ذلك، ولكن بدء رؤيته بالنسبة لأهل اليمن وما جاورهم سوف يرونه بأفق القطب الشمالي كما يشاهدون الشمس، كذلك أراني الله إيّاه في المنام بأفق القطب الشمالي، ولكنّ أراني الله رؤيا أخرى بأنّ يوم مروره سوف يأتي من جهة القطب الجنوبي ولكنّ لونه حين اقترب كثيراً من الأرض كان وكأنّه فحمةٌ حمراء من اللهب وكنت أصرخ وأقول يا مسلمين كوكب العذاب وصل. والمهم أنه آتٍ بلا شكٍ أو ريب وأنّ ذلك تصديقاً لما بيّنه ناصر محمد اليماني في القرآن العظيم وفصَّله تفصيلاً.

وأما الرحلة التي سوف يقومون بها إلى باطن الأرض فهذا خبرٌ أورده الحسين بن عمر المشرف العام على مواقع المهديّ المنتظَر، ووجد ذلك من أخبار الغرب والله أعلم بحقيقة الخبر.

وبالنسبة لي شخصياً فلا أظنّهم سوف يتجرّأون على الرحيل إلى الأرض المفروشة لأنّ أصل الصحون الطائرة التي تخيفهم هي من هُناك، وكذلك الدجال هو من وراء أحداث مُثلث برمودا، ولذلك لا أظنّهم سوف يذهبون إلا بأمرٍ وطلبٍ من المسيح الدجال لمن يشاء من أوليائه وليس من ذات أنفسهم، وذلك لأنّ مكر شياطين البشر من اليهود مكلفون به في هذا العالم، وإنما ذرياتهم التي يحملن بهم إناثُ الشياطين فيضعنهم بين يدي المسيح الدجال في الأرض المفروشة للاستكثار من جنود المسيح الدجال كما سبق وأن فصَّلنا ذلك المكر بالإنجاب تفصيلاً في أحد البيانات من قبل، وأرجو من الله أن يزيدك من علمه ويريك الحقّ حقاً ويرزقك اتّباعه إنّ ربي سميع الدُعاء.

وأمّا بالنّسبة للدجال فسوف يظهر كإنسانٍ مثلنا بالضبط وليس بعينٍ واحدةٍ، ولعلّ الذي ظهر كما تقول في باكستان ليس إلا من باب التمهيد، وأما الدّجال فمجرد بدء خروجه لمواجهة الناس بدعوة الربوبيّة فسوف يستمر في ذلك لفتنة الناس فلا يختفي.

فبلغ عنا أخي الكريم ما كتبناه لكم من الحقّ الحقيق وفصَّلناه لكم من القرآن تفصيلاً الكتاب المبارك ليتذكر أولو الألباب، فبلِّغْ عنّا ما استطعت وكُنْ من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار صفوة هذه الأمّة المُصدِّقين بشأني في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور مهما كثرت ذنوبهم فسوف يطهّرهم الله تطهيراً ويغفر لهم ويدخلهم مدخلاً يرضونه وفتحاً مبيناً.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
    أخوك في دين الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

7. افتراضي

- 7 -

16 - 10 - 2011 AD
    19 - 11 - 1432 AH
    07:18 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

The True explanatory-statement in the word of Allah the Most High: {between the two barriers}, and the barrier of Dhul Qarnain, and a notification of the Imam Mahdi of not deleting any statement..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah, and his pure family, and all supporter of Allah till the last day, after this..

O my beloveds in Allah’s love, the whole team of management of the global dialogue for the Awaited Mahdi for the dialogue before the appearing, preceded the notification previously in not closing any subject whether the dialogue between the supporters, or between you and other people, or between the Awaited Mahdi and the searcher for the Truth, or even an outcast satan, so it is not allowed to any of the team of management to close the subject, and it is not right for him legally, that fact with that behavior a seduction to the supporters and the visitors who are searching for the Truth, and they will think that the Imam Mahdi inability of making clear and raising the clear evidence then he ordered in closing the subject, then the supporters would be seduced with this behavior that does not please Allah nor His messenger, nor the Awaited Mahdi.

O community of all supporters, the Imam Mahdi is not in need of anyone to cover for him and close a subject fearing that it is an argument against the Imam Mahdi, far from, very far.. After today, surely it is forbidden for you to close any subject ever, in fact the right to close the subjects will make it exclusively for the Imam Mahdi without his supporters altogether. Keep your duty to Allah my sister in Allah’s way “Nour” and all team of the global dialogue table, do you know that therein a dangerous sedition against the supporters? Surely when one of them opens a subject desiring more to reassure his heart, then he finds that the subject been closed or deleted, isn’t this behavior will arise suspicion in the matter, so closing of the subject would be a reason in trying him? Indeed, keep your duty to Allah my beloveds in Allah’s love, and commit (yourselves) altogether with the command of the Awaited Mahdi that closing any subject — we made the right of closing — exclusively for the Awaited Mahdi, the fact this mistake was repeated more than once that the subject being closed without a permission from me, and thanks.

O my beloveds the supporters, already we issued fatwa to you that I make in some of my statements a trap, but I want the trap for other people and not for you my beloveds in Allah’s love the foremost supporters, in fact the trap I want it to scholars of the nation because when they find it they will think that they found a way against the Imam Mahdi, so they would raise the argument against him, then they dare for the dialogue, then we raise the argument against them with the Truth and we bridle them with authority of knowledge fully, as the example of our fatwa in what follows:
    [And the barrier of Dhul Qarnain between the two barriers, that is to say between the two halves of the earthly globe (two hemispheres), and (Allah) named them the barriers because each one of them blocks the sunlight from the other, so one half would be dark and the other half daylight, and this in respect to the surface of earth, as for the barrier surely is in a narrow (bottleneck) in the hollow earth].
    Ended

We only mean the two halves of the earth’s globe, because each half blocks the sunlight from the other, this for the earth's surface from the outside, and the barrier of Dhul Qarnain is located in the middle from the inside, because originally there is no two barriers inside the earth, it is then there would be no need for the barrier of Dhul Qarnain, Don’t you think? In fact Allah the Most High means in His word: {between the two barriers} 18:93, that is to say in the middle of the earth’s globe, in the middle point between the two parts east and west, and for that Allah the Most High said: {between the two barriers}, and only (Allah) means in the middle of the earth’s globe, the fact each side of earth blocks the sunlight from the other, and this in respect to the surface, and for that Allah the Most High said: {between the two barriers}, namely in the middle of the earth’s globe and the two barriers are in the outside, and the barrier of Dhul Qarnain is in the inside in the tunnel land, in the meaning of; that the two barriers intended with them the two halves of the earth’s globe; east and west of the outside, because each part of them blocks the glow of the sun from the other to rotate night and day, as for the sun rays that penetrates the land of the tunnel surely preceded our fatwa with the Truth that the barrier of Dhul Qarnain has a big opening at the top for the sunlight, it is not sealed so it does not veil the sunlight when it is in the other side, so did you understand the news or should we increase you clarification and explanation? Indeed there is no blame against you my beloved in Allah’s love (Abu Marwan) that we get convinced in the subject out of courtesy or shyness from the Imam Mahdi. No, by my Lord.. I ask Allah to forgive the supporters and all team of the dialogue table, and Allah’s forgiveness to the Awaited Mahdi with you, and to all search for the Truth from the visitors, and to all Muslims. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5241 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 7 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 11 - 1432 هــ

16 - 10 - 2011 مــ
    07:18 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

البيان الحقّ في قول الله تعالى { بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ } وسدّ ذي القرنين
    وتنويه الإمام المهديّ بعدم حذف أي بيان

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار، وجميع أنصار الله إلى اليوم الآخر، أما بعد..

ويا أحبّتي في الله كافّة طاقم إدارة الحوار العالميّة للمهديّ المنتظَر للحوار من قبل الظهور، سبق التّنويه من قبل بعدم إغلاق أي موضوعٍ سواءً كان الحوار بين الأنصار أو بينكم وبين قومٍ آخرين، أو بين المهديّ المنتظَر وباحثٍ عن الحقّ أو حتى شيطان رجيم، فلا يجوز لأيٍّ من طاقم الإدارة أن يُغلق الموضوع ولا يحِقّ له شرعاً كون في ذلك التصرف فتنة للأنصار والزوار الباحثين عن الحقّ، وسوف يظنّون أنّ الإمام المهديّ عَجِزَ عن التوضيح وإقامة البيِّنة ومن ثم أمر بإغلاق الموضوع، ومن ثم تفتنون الأنصار بهذا التصرف الذي لا يرضي الله ولا رسوله ولا المهديّ المنتظَر.

ويا معشر الأنصار كافة، ليس الإمام المهديّ بأسف أحدٍ أن يتستّر عليه ويُغلق موضوعاً خشية أنّه حجّةٌ على الإمام المهديّ، هيهات هيهات. ومن بعد اليوم فهو محرّمٌ عليكم إغلاق أيّ موضوع على الإطلاق؛ بل الصلاحية لإغلاق المواضيع سوف نجعلها للإمام المهديّ حصرياً من دون أنصاره أجمعين، فاتقِ الله أختي في الله نور وكافة طاقم طاولة الحوار، فهل تدرين أنّ في ذلك فتنةٌ خطيرةٌ على الأنصار؟ فحين يفتح أحدهم موضوعاً يريد المزيد من التفصيل ليطمئن قلبه ومن ثم يجد أنّه تمّ غَلْقُ الموضوع أو حذفه، أليس هذا التصرف سوف يثير الشكّ في الأمر فيكون غلق الموضوع سبباً في فتنته؟ فاتقوا الله أحبتي في الله، والتزموا جميعاً بأمر المهديّ المنتظَر أنّ إغلاق أيّ موضوع قد جعلنا صلاحية الإغلاق حصرياً للمهديّ المنتظَر، كون هذا الخطأ تكرّر أكثر من مرةٍ أن يغلق الموضوع دون إذنٍ منّي، وشكراً.

ويا أحبتي الأنصار، سبق وأن أفتيناكم أنّي أجعل في بعض بياناتي فخّاً ولكني أريد الفخ لقومٍ آخرين وليس لكم أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين؛ بل الفخ أريدُه لعلماء الأمّة كونهم حين يجدونه سوف يظنّون أنّهم وجدوا مدخلاً على الإمام المهديّ، فيُقيمون الحجّة عليه، ومن ثم يتجرّأون للحوار، ومن ثم نقيم عليهم الحجّة بالحقّ ونلجمهم بسلطان العلم إلجاماً، كمثال فتوانا بما يلي:
    وسُد ذي القرنين بين السدين، أي بين نصفي الكرة الأرضية، وسماهم السدين لأنّ كلّاً منهما يسدّ على الآخر ضوء الشمس فيكون نصفٌ مُظلماً والنصف الآخر نهارٌ، وهذا بالنسبة لسطح الأرض، وأما السدّ فبينهما في مضيق في التجويف الأرضي
    _________
    انتهى

وإنما نقصد نصفي الكرة الأرضية، كون كلّ نصفٍ يسدّ ضوء الشمس عن الآخر، وهذا بالنسبة لسطح الأرض من الخارج، وسدّ ذي القرنين يوجد بالمنتصف من الداخل، كونه أصلاً لا يوجد سدين باطن الأرض، إذاً فلا حاجة لسدّ ذي القرنين أفلا تتفكرون؟ بل يقصد الله تعالى بقوله {بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ} أي منتصف الكرة الأرضية في النقطة الوسط بين شطريها شرقاً وغرباً، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ} [الكهف:93]، وإنما يقصد بمنتصف الكرة الأرضية، كون كلّ جانب من الأرض يسدُّ على الآخر ضوء الشمس، وهذا بالنسبة للسطح، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ} أي بمنتصف الكرة الأرضية، والسدّان هما بالخارج وسدّ ذي القرنين بالداخل في الأرض النفقية.

بمعنى: أنّ السدين المقصود بهما نصفا الكرة الأرضية شرقاً وغرباً من الخارج، كون كلّ شطرٍ منهما يسدُّ ضوء الشمس عن الآخر ليتعاقب الليل والنهار.

وأمّا بالنسبة لأشعة الشمس المخترقة الأرض النّفقية فسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ أنّ سدّ ذي القرنين له فتحة كبرى بالأعلى لضوء الشمس فهو ليس مختوماً حتى لا يحجب ضوء الشمس حين تكون الشمس في الجانب الآخر، فهل فهمتم الخبر أم نزيدكم بياناً وتفصيلاً؟ فلا حرج عليك حبيبي في الله (أبو روان) أن تقتنع بموضوع مجاملةً أو حياءً من الإمام المهديّ، كلا وربي..
    وغفر الله للأنصار وكافة طاقم طاولة الحوار، وغفر الله للمهديّ المنتظَر معكم، ولجميع الباحثين عن الحقّ من الزوار ولجميع المسلمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

8. افتراضي

- 8 -

AH 19 - 07 - 1428
    AD 03 - 08 - 2007
    am 09:50
    ــــــــــــــــــ

The reality of races of gog and magog.. {And they descend from every back (lineage)}

Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers, and I do not make distinction among any of the messengers of Allah Lord of the worlds, and I am of the Muslims, then forgiveness and peace upon the close angels of the All Merciful, then forgiveness and peace upon all Allah’s righteous servants of all races of the nations upon various creatures who are unitarian to the Lord of the worlds and they do not associate a thing with Him, then after this..

O people, in reality I do not saying anything about Allah except the Truth so follow me I guide you to a straight path, and I warn you from the seduction of the liar messiah who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary forgery, and impersonation to the identity of an honorable messenger, then forges a lie that is larger and greater; so he says that he is Allah Lord of the worlds and that gog and magog are the the close angels, and takes advantage of the timing of the first resurrection to those whom were like him for they may find the right way, and he wants to seduce the living and the dead and most of them are turning away from the Truth; so they do not believe until they see the painful chastisement. And Allah had made the grand Quran my argument against you or your argument against me, so either I bridle you by the Truth from the Truth of Allah’s narration or that you bridle me from it, if you were able to; then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, and if I bridled you by the decisive word and it is not a thing for amusement — from the great Quran then surely I brought to you the proof for understanding people, and that Allah have Truly added to me abondants in knowledge over you, and made me the comprehensive Imam for the nation but most of you do not know and they belittle the importance of the Awaited Mahdi, and they know that Allah made ​​him an Imam for the servant of Allah and His messenger Jesus the son of Mary prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, then they belittle the importance of their guide to the straight path.

Isn’t it that Allah is the Best of the Judges? He rules among his servants in what they were disputing therein. Indeed that gog and magog descend from every back (lineage), and some of the people know the reality of what I say who they are mating the female satans in collective form or separately, and of them are the fortune tellers the jugglers, and those who do not know, as well the human satans from the Jews of whom they know that the deceptive messiah (antichrist) is the outcast satan himself and they know that he is in the furbished land underneath the soil and the volcanoes, and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) promises them in great Israel and excites vain desires in them, and satan promises them only to deceive, and they are rejoicing in his coming as the Muslims rejoice in coming of the Awaited Mahdi, so if they turned closer (to Allah) in repentance surely they will find Allah’s mercy encompassed everything.

O community of Muslims who are believing in this grand Quran, indeed the jinn satans had increased themselves from the offspring of people, so people who they know themselves have reproduced in the tilth of the (female) satans much more of what the people reproduced in the tilth (human females) which Allah made it from themselves, and they changed the creation of Allah in placing their offspring in the tilth of (female) satans to change Allah’s creation in addition to the forbidden indecency and increased in number gog and magog from the offspring of the Jews of the worshiper of Al-Taghoot satan as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house, if they only knew, and satan took an appointed share of them and a great number. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them all together: O assembly of jinn, you have increased yourselves of mankind. And their friends from among mankind will say: Our Lord, some of us had pleasure with others and we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us, He will say: The Fire is your abode, you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, All Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:128

As in regard of the furbished land, surely the barrier of Dhul Qarnain divides it in two lands and for each land an exit at the extremities and if one of you journey as Dhul Qarnain journeyed to the farthest extremities of earth he would have found the two gates for the furbished land. O people surely you are arguing with me in facts if you were to look for it you would have found the Truth upon the actual reality, and lying has ropes of short span but if you search for better than that as the tranquility coffin (peace ark) and what neighbored it. As for gog and magog surely they are satans no good in them as there is no good in their fathers whom they live with you on the surface of earth so do you see in them good? In fact they are as well as their sons do great mischief on earth as you know that, and I do not mean the one who is arguing with me a man from the farthest end of the city, he only wants me to increase you with knowledge.

Knowingly that I may get absent away from the site for few because of my departure to a place unfortunately there is no internet in it, and we shall reply to your questions after the return by Allah’s permission, and even this reply was brief due to the short time we have. As for Abd Rabbo if he continue to argue with me in the relative science, surely he will regret greatly. O Abd Rabbo, what is the matter with you doing what the Jews do? They believe at the first of the day and they disbelieve at the end of it, and that is from their evil planning in hindering from Allah’s path, then we see you putting verses most of it has no relation whatsoever in you are saying, so the important with you is that you are writing verses in your speech and you claim that you are arguing with me in the Quran and some of it I do not deny it that you had put it in its place which is the verse of the earth’s rotation, and some of your interpretation for it was wrong but I did not dispute that with you, then you argue with me. O Abd Rabbo, I am not talking about the solar system only but about the center of the whole universe that it is the earth, and the center point of the universe is the center of the center that is the blessed location in which Allah taught His close friend Abraham to make the House of Allah in the center of the center, Oh man what is wrong with you hindering away from the Truth and you seek it crooked or that you did not find seven earthly-planets after our earth above one another, O servant of your Lord, keep your duty to your Lord, isn’t it you made the relative science more truthful than the Quran, I surely challenge you to deny against us the interpretation of the verse then you bring a better interpretation than it and best explanation, surely this what I want is a scholar to come forward and say: O Nasser Al-Yemeni you have explained the so called verse wrong, so he brings an explanation better than my explanation with the Truth. As that you deny the number of companions of the cave that they are three and their fourth is their dog, so I say: O Abd Rabbo, indeed the plurality of (the Arabic letter) [waw] being addressed with it from two and what above, or that you say; it is not possible in the language in addressing two with (the Arabic letter) [waw] for plurality in fact it is spoken in the pair or in the group: {How long you have (all) remained?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:19

Is it not possible in your opinion to be said for two? It should not be for it that you say in your opinion except in the pair so we say the two is addressed in pair, or in group, there is no dispute in that in the classical Arabic language, and the scholars of the Arabic language will argue with you in that if you banned addressing the plural for the two so we say to address in pair for the two and to address the two in plural, but more than two is not addressed except in plural, and I see you not but falling argumentally showing off to the people that your head is full in knowledge of the humans’ books but there is no benefit from your knowledge in which you want to refute the Quran. O Abd Rabbo I advise you in the prayer, I surely see you O Abd Rabbo that you are not upon light from your Lord.

Peace be upon who followed the guidance of the worlds.

Brother of the Muslims for Allah’s pleasure the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 40483 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 8 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 07 - 1428 هـ
    03 - 08 - 2007 مـ
    09:50 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

حقيقة أجناس يأجوج ومأجوج وهم من كُلّ حدب ينسلون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمُرسلين ولا أُفَرِّق بين أحدٍ من رُسل الله ربّ العالمين وأنا من المُسلمين، ثم الصلاة والسلام على ملائكةِ الرحمن المُقرّبين، ثم الصلاة والسلام على جميع عباد الله الصالحين من جميع الأجناس والأمم على مختلف الخلائق الموحدين لربّ العالمين ولا يشركون به شيئاً، ثم أمّا بعد..

يأ أيها الناس حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله بالتأويل غير الحقّ فاتّبعوني أهدِكم صراطاً مُستقيماً، وأحذِّركم من فتنة المسيح الكذاب والذي يريد أن يقول إنّهُ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم افتراءً وانتحالاً لشخصيّة رسولٍ كريمٍ، ثم يفتري إفكاً أكبر وأعظم فيقول إنّه الله ربّ العالمين وإنّ يأجوج ومأجوج هم الملائكة المُقربون! ويستغل ميعاد البعث الأول لمن كانوا على شاكلته لعلهم يهتدون، ويريد أن يفتن الأحياء والأموات وأكثركم عن الحقّ مُعرضون فلا يؤمنون حتى يروا العذاب الأليم.

وقد جعل الله القُرآن العظيم حُجّتي عليكم أو حُجتكم عليَّ فإمّا أن ألجمكم بالحقّ من الحقّ حديث الله وإمّا أن تُلجموني منه فإنْ استطعتم فلست المهديّ المنتظَر، وإنْ ألجمتُكم بالقول الفصل وما هو بالهزل من القرآن العظيم فقد قدّمت البُرهان لقومٍ يعقلون وأنّ الله حقاً زادني عليكم بسطةً في العلم وجعلني الإمام الشامل للأمم ولكنّ أكثركم لا يعلمون ويُقلِّلون من شأن المهديّ المنتظَر وهم يعلمون بأنّ الله جعله إماماً لعبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام ومن ثم يقللون من شأن مهديّهم إلى الصراط المستقيم، أليس الله بأحكم الحاكمين يحكم بين عباده فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون؟

وإنّ يأجوج ومأجوج من كُل حدَب ينسِلون، ويعلم حقيقة ما أقول من الناس هم الذين يُجامعون إناث الشياطين بشكلٍ جماعيٍّ وأشتاتٍ، ومنهم العرّافون المشعوذون والذين لا يعلمون، وكذلك شياطين البشر من اليهود من الذين يعلمون بأنّ المسيح الدجال هو الشيطان الرجيم بذاته ويعلمون بأنّه في الأرض المفروشة ما تحت الثرى والبراكين. والمسيح الدجال يعدهم بإسرائيل الكُبرى ويمنّيهم ولا يعدُهم الشيطان إلا غروراً، وهم بقدومه يستبشرون كما يستبشر المسلمون بقدوم المهديّ المنتظَر فإن تابوا وأنابوا فسوف يجدون رحمة الله وسعت كُلّ شيء.

ويا معشر المسلمين المؤمنين بهذا القُرآن العظيم، لقد استكثر الجنّ الشياطين من نسل الناس فذرأ أُناساً يعلمون أنفسهم في حرث الشياطين أكثر مما ذرأ الناس في الحرث الذي جعله الله من أنفسهم، وغيّروا خلق الله فاستمتعوا بحرثٍ حرامٍ على حرامٍ، فأما الحرام الأول فهو تغيير خلق الله في وضع نسلهم في حرث الشياطين لتغيير خلق الله إضافةً إلى حُرمة الفاحشة. وأكثر يأجوج ومأجوج من نسل اليهود من عابدي الطاغوت، كمثل العنكبوت اتَّخذت بيتاً وإن أوهن البيوت لبيت العنكبوت لو كانوا يعلمون واتخذ الشيطان منهم نصيباً مفروضاً وعدداً كبيراً، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الجنّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٢٨].

أما بالنسبة للأرض المفروشة، فيقسمها سدّ ذي القرنين إلى أرضين ولكُلّ أرضٍ مخرجٌ من الأطراف، ولو يرتحل أحدكم كما ارتحل ذي القرنين إلى مُنتهى أطراف الأرض لوجد البوابتين للأرض المفروشة.

ويا قوم إنّكم لتُجادلونني في حقائق لو تبحثون عنها لوجدتم الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي والكذب حباله قصيرة المدى، ولكن لو تبحثوا على خير من ذلك تابوت السكينة وما جاوره، وأمّا يأجوج ومأجوج إنّما هم شياطين لا خيرَ فيهم كما لا خيرَ في آبائِهم الذين يعيشون معكم على سطح الأرض، فهل ترون فيهم خيراً؟ بل كذلك هم كمثل أبنائِهم مفسدون في الأرض كما تعلمون ذلك، ولا أقصد إنّ الذي يُجادلني (رجل من أقصى المدينة يسعى) بل يريدني أن أزيدكم علماً.

وللعلم بأنّي قد أتغيّب عن الموقع قليلاً بسبب ذهابي إلى مكانٍ للأسف لا توجد فيه إنترنت، وسوف نردّ على أسئلتكم بإذن الله عند العودة وحتى هذا الردّ كان مُختصراً نظراً لضيق الوقت لدينا، وأما عبد ربه إذا استمر يُجادلني بالعلم النّسبي فسوف يندم ندماً عظيماً، فما خطبك يا عبد ربه تفعل كما يفعل اليهود؟ يؤمنون أول النهار ويكفرون آخره؟ وذلك من ضمن مكرهم تصديّة عن سبيل الله، ومن ثم أراك تضع آياتٍ أكثرها لا دخل لها بما تقول شيئاً، فالمهم لديك أنّك تكتب آيات في خطابك وتزعم أنّك تُجادلني بالقرآن وبعض منها لا أنكرها فقد وضعتها في موضعها وهي آية دوران الأرض وبعض تأويلك لها كان خطأً ولكنّي لم أجادلك في ذلك حتى تجادلني، وأنا لا أتكلم عن المجموعة الشمسية فحسب؛ بل عن مركز الكون بأسره يا عبد ربه بأنّها الأرض ونقطة مركز الكون هو مركز المركز ذلك المكان المُبارك الذي علّم الله به لخليله إبراهيم ليجعل بيت الله في مركز المركز، فما خطبك يا رجل تُصدّ عن الحقّ وتبغيها عوجاً؟ أم إنّك لم تجد من بعد أرضنا سبعة أراضين طباقاً؟ ويا عبد ربك اتقِ الله ربك! فهل جعلت العلم النسبي أصدق من القرآن! فأنا أتحداك أن تنكر علينا تأويل آيةٍ فتأتي بتأويلٍ خيراً منه وأحسن تفسيراً، فهذا ما أبغي هو أن يتقدّم عالِمٌ فيقول يا ناصر اليماني لقد فسرت الآية الفلانية خطأً فيأتي بتفسير خيراً من تفسيري بالحقّ.

وكذلك تُنكر عدد أصحاب الكهف بأنّهم ثلاثةٌ ورابعُهم كلبُهم، فأقول: ياعبد ربه إنّ واو الجماعة يُخاطب بها من اثنين وما فوق أم إنّك تقول لا يجوز في اللغة مخاطبة اثنين بواو الجماعة؟ بل يخاطبون بالمُثنى أو بالجمع
    {كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ}؟ [الكهف:19]، فهل لا يجوز في نظرك أن يُقال ذلك لاثنين فلا ينبغي له أن يقول في نظرك إلا بالمثنى؟ فنقول يخاطب الاثنان بالمثنى أو بالجمع فلا خلاف في ذلك في نحو اللغة العربية وسوف يجادلك في ذلك علماء اللغة العربيّة إذا منعت خطاب الجمع للاثنين فنقول يخاطب بالمثنى للاثنين ويخاطب الاثنان بالجمع ولكن أكثر من اثنين لا يُخاطبون إلا بالجمع، وأراك لست إلا هاوياً جدلاً وتُريَ الناس بأنّ رأسك مليء بعلوم كتب البشر ولكن لا فائدة من علمك الذي تريد أن تدحض به القرآن، وأنصحك بالصلاة يا عبد ربه فإنّي أراك يا عبد ربك لست على نورٍ من ربِّك.

والسلامُ على من اتبع الهُدى من العالمين..
    أخو المسلمون في الله الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

9. افتراضي

- 9 -

05 - 07 - 1430 AH
    28 - 06 - 2009 AD
    04:03 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

I know with the secret of Dhul Qarnain and who he is but I would not enter into this matter now till a decree that is made absolute in the written Book

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Praise be to Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace upon Allah’s messenger Mohammad and his family, after this
    My master the Imam, may Allah protect, support and aid you with victory and after this
    I have a friend of whom I trust wants to lay these questions to you, and he is of whom I spoke to them about you as you ordered and these are the questions:
    First question: Is Solomon himself Dhul Qarnain and he is Alexander the great in the same time or not? That’s for the following reasons:
    1- Solomon fought east of the Earth and west of it, and defeated the Persians and married the daughter of King of Persia and his soldiers (married Persians), as Alexander fought the Persians and defeated them and married the daughter of King of Persia Roxana as his soldiers married of the daughters of the Persians with a large number as that of Dhul Qarnain had fought against the East and the West This is stated in the Quran
    2- Dhul Qarnain named by that because it he ruled of two centuries that is to say two generations; once before sedition and again later as Solomon ruled two centuries; a century with his father and then he was thrown into prison, and ruled a century after him
    3- the common of Solomon and Dhul Qarnain in manufacturing steel and copper, and this is not but for one person and the following reason is if we said that who discovered gravity is Isaac Newton, so it is not possible that we say he is another Zaid
    4- Maybe for the person a name, title and the nickname of which there are in the Solomon, Alexander and Dhul Qarnain, so this is a name, nickname and a title
    5- of the knowledge that Allah bestowed upon Solomon, and he knows the Torah and Zaboor, and other knowledge from Allah as Dhul Qarnain has knowledge of everything by the text of the Quran, and Alexander when he built the city of Alexandria he made in ​​it a big library where all the books deposited in the head of it is the Torah Book.
    The second question: Adam appeared in the east land and he is the first Khalifa. Daoud appeared in the center of the earth’s globe that represented the holy line of Mecca, the Mahdi is bound to appear in the west of the earth's globe
    The third question: Do the number of soldiers of the Awaited Mahdi is the same number of soldiers of Taloot, and soldiers of the Battle of Badr, and are the scholars who pledge allegiance to the Awaited Mahdi expected seven?
    These questions quoted from his tongue at his request I have nothing to do in one word of it, and it is for the trust only and nothing else. And peace be upon on the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    انتهى الاقتباس

My honorable brother I do not find in the Book that Dhul Qarnain is Solomon! And Solomon is other than Dhul Qarnain and surely we are truthful, I know with the secret of Dhul Qarnain and who he is but I would not enter into this matter now till a decree that is made absolute in the written Book, till the coming of the honorable team of ministers of the prophets and messengers; the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and Elyas, Edris and Elyas’a also Dhul Kifl who is Elyas that sponsored the young-men and he is their older brother, the best of prayer of forgiveness and peace on all of them and their righteous pure families.

In respect to The second question that you say:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    Adam appeared in the east land and he is the first Khalifa. Daoud appeared in the center of the earth’s globe that represented the holy line of Mecca, the Mahdi is bound to appear in the west of the earth's globe
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then we reply with the Truth and I say that indeed Adam was in the heart land in the Earth of the tunnel as we issued fatwa to you previously, in a garden for Allah underneath the soil, so (Allah) expelled him to where you are in tiredness and suffering because of evil-plotting and the deception so he obeyed satan and disobeyed his Lord so he fell in error. As for David surely he was in Al-Sham countries and took Al-Quds as a capital for him.

As for the Imam Mahdi; surely Allah will make him appear upon all Humans in a night while they are disgracefully-humbled, the deniers in the True explanatory-statement for the reminder; Allah’s message to all the people, so he takes the honored Mecca the religious holy capital. And Yemen is the center of the international islamic khilafa and Allah makes to inherit the outside of earth and the inside of it, and the kingship is all for Allah grants it to whom He pleases, or shall man have what he wishes? But surely for Allah is the Hereafter and the former (life), and might belongs to Allah and for His messengers and for the believers. As for the number of soldiers of the Awaited Mahdi, indeed Allah will summon to His servant all soldiers of his Lord who was in His heavens and His earth, and for Allah are the soldiers of the heavens and the earth with the leadership of His khalifa and His servant, and the leader of His party against Al-Taghoot the outcast satan, the deceptive messiah (antichrist) and his soldiers from jinn and mankind from every race-kind, and indeed we are dominant over them and victorious against them. Surely Allah’s party, they shall triumph.

Your brother; The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 93252 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 9 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    06 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    28 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    04:03 صـباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

أعلمُ بسرِّ ذي القرنين ومن يكون، ولكنّي لن أخوض في أمره الآن إلى القدر المقدور في الكتاب المسطور..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وبعد
    سيدي الإمام حفظكم الله ونصركم وأيدكم الله بالنصر وبعد
    لي صديق ممن أثق فيهم يريد طرح هذه الأسئلة عليكم وهو ممن حدثتهم في أمرك كما أمرتم ممن نثق فيهم وهذه هي الأسئلة:
    السؤال الأول: هل سليمان هو نفسه ذو القرنين وهو الأسكندر الأكبر في نفس الوقت أم لا؟ وذلك للأسباب التالية:
    1- سليمان حارب شرق الأرض وغربها وانتصر على الفرس وتزوج من بنت ملك الفرس هو وجنوده كما أن الأسكندر حارب الفرس وانتصر عليهم وتزوج من بنت ملك الفرس روكسانا كما تزوج جنوده من بنات الفرس بعدد كبير كما أن ذي القرنين قد حارب المشرق والمغرب وهذا ذكر في القرآن
    2- ذي القرنين سمي بذلك لأنه حكم قرنين من الزمان أي جيلين مرة قبل الفتنة ومرة بعدها كما أن سليمان حكم قرنين قرن مع أبيه ثم ألقي به في السجن وحكم قرن بعده
    3- اشتراك سليمان وذي القرنين في صناعة الحديد والنحاس وهذا لا يكون إلا لشخص واحد والسبب الآتي لو قلنا أن مكتشف الجاذبية هو اسحاق نيوتن فليس من المعقول أن نقول أنه زيد آخر
    4- قد يكون للشخص اسم ولقب وكنيه وهو ما يوجد في سليمان والأسكندر وذي القرنين فهذا اسم وكنيه ولقب
    5- من المعلوم أن سليمان قد أتاه الله العلم فهو نبي ويعلم التوراة والزبور وعلم آخر من عند الله كما أن ذي القرنين له علم في كل شيء بنص القرآن والأسكندر عندما بنى مدينة الأسكندرية قد جعل بها مكتبة كبيرة أودع فيها كل الكتب وفي مقدمتها كتاب التوارة .
    السؤال الثاني: آدم ظهر في شرق الأرض وهو الخليفة الأول، داؤود ظهر في وسط الكرة الأرضية التي يمثلها خط القدس مكة، المهدي لا بد أن يظهر في غرب الكرة الأرضية
    السؤال الثالث: هل عدة جنود المهدي المنتظر هي نفس عدة جنود طالوت وجنود غزوة بدر وهل العلماء المبايعين للمهدي المنتظر سبعة؟
    هذه الأسئلة نقلتها من على لسانه بناء على طلبه لا دخل لي في كلمة واحدة منها وهي للأمانة فقط لا غير. وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامُ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخي الكريم، لا أجد في الكتاب أنّ ذا القرنين هو سليمان! وسليمان غير ذي القرنين وإنّا لصادقون، وأعلمُ بسرِّ ذي القرنين ومن يكون ولكنّي لن أخوض في أمره الآن إلى القدر المقدور في الكتاب المسطور؛ إلى حضور طاقم الوزراء المُكرّمين من الأنبياء والمُرسلين المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وإلياس وإدريس واليسع، وذو الكفل هو إلياس كافل الفتية وهو أخوهم الأكبر عليهم أفضل الصلاة والتسليم وآلهم الطيبين الطاهرين.

وبالنسبة للسؤال الثاني الذي يقول:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    آدم ظهر في شرق الأرض وهو الخليفة الأول، داؤود ظهر في وسط الكرة الأرضية التي يمثلها خط القدس مكة، المهديّ لا بد أن يظهر في غرب الكرة الأرضية
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ومن ثمّ نردّ بالحقّ وأقول: إنّ آدم كان في قلب الأرض بالأرض النفقية كما أفتيناكم من قبل في جنةٍ لله من تحت الثرى فأخرجه إلى حيث أنتم في تعبٍ وشقاءٍ بسبب المكر والخداع، فأطاع الشيطان وعصى آدم ربه فغوى.
    وأما داوود فكان في بلاد الشام واتّخذ القدس عاصمةً له.
    وأما الإمام المهديّ، فيظهره الله على كافة البشر في ليلة وهم صاغرون؛ المكذبين بالبيان الحقّ للذكر رسالة الله إلى الناس كافة، فيتخذ مكة المكرمة العاصمة الدينية المُقدسة ومركز الخلافة الإسلامية العالميّة اليمن ويرثنا الله ظاهر الأرض وباطنها ولله الملك جميعاً يؤتيه من يشاء أم للإنسان ما تمنّى فلله الآخرة والأولى والعزة لله ولرسله وللمؤمنين.

وأما عدد جنود المهديّ المنتظَر فسوف يحشر الله لعبده كافة جنود ربِّه من كان في سماواته وأرضه ولله جنود السماوات والأرض بقيادة خليفته وعبده وقائد حزبه ضد الطاغوت الشيطان الرجيم وحزبه المسيح الدجال وجنده من الجنّ والإنس من كلّ جنسٍ وإنا فوقهم قاهرون وعليهم مُنتصرون، ألا إنّ حزب الله هم الغالبون.

أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

10. افتراضي

- 10 -

02 - 03 - 1430 AH
    27 - 02 - 2009 AD
    12:19 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{And your Lord says: supplicate to Me, I will answer you.}..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

My honorable sister for Allah’s pleasure; regarding to the supplication prayer (asking Allah), surely do not make between you and your Lord a mediator, and know that Allah is more merciful to you than your mother and your father, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and the Imam Mahdi, that’s because Allah is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, indeed there is no one exist who is more merciful than Allah and more generous than Him. And Allah the Most High said: {And when My servants ask you concerning Me, surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:186
    {وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:186].

And Allah the Most High said: {And your Lord says: supplicate to Me, I will answer you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:60
    {وَقالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60].

And know that the secret of responding to the supplication prayer is sincerity, then Allah answers the call even if it was from the disbelievers when they call on Allah sincerely; Allah responded to them. And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who makes you travel by land and sea; until, when you are in the ships, and they sail on with them in a pleasant breeze, and they rejoice at it, a violent wind overtakes them and the billows surge in on them from all sides, and they deem that they are encompassed about. Then they supplicate to Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience: If You deliver us from this, we will certainly be of the grateful ones.(22) But when He delivers them, lo! they are unjustly rebellious in the earth. O men, your rebellion is against yourselves — a provision (only) of this world’s life. Then to Us is your return, so We shall inform you of what you did.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:22-23
    {هُوَ الَّذِي يُسَيِّرُكُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ حَتَّى إِذَا كُنْتُمْ فِي الْفُلْكِ وَجَرَيْنَ بِهِمْ بِرِيحٍ طَيِّبَةٍ وَفَرِحُوا بِهَا جَاءَتْهَا رِيحٌ عَاصِفٌ وَجَاءَهُمُ الْمَوْجُ مِنْ كُلِّ مَكَانٍ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ أُحِيطَ بِهِمْ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدّين لَئِنْ أَنْجَيْتَنَا مِنْ هَذِهِ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ (22) فَلَمَّا أَنْجَاهُمْ إِذَا هُمْ يَبْغُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الحقّ يَا أيّها النّاس إِنَّمَا بَغْيُكُمْ عَلَى أَنْفُسِكُمْ مَتَاعَ الْحَيَاةِ الدّنيا ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَنُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ (23)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

So get close to your Lord the closeness of the sincere ones and say: O our Allah I am Your servant; daughter of Your servant. O Who you come between the person and his heart. O our Allah direct my heart to the Truth, and nothing other than the Truth, and the right in Your love and the pleasure of Yourself. O our Allah make me see the Truth truly by Your mercy O you the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah bestow to Your servant from You a light to make me see with the Truth so I follow it and make me see falsehood and I shun it. O our Allah You are indeed the Most Merciful to me than my mother and my father and Your promise is the fulfilled-Truth and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah I am Your servant; daughter of Your servant, I ask You to bear witness that I plead to You by Your mercy than the mercy of whom are less than You, and Your promise is the fulfilled-Truth and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Truly the True Imam Mahdi from You, O our Allah surely You know that your servant does not want other than the Truth, so make me from the best foremost supporters from who they believed and supported in the era of dialogue before the appearing the elite of humans and the best of creatures. O our Allah grant me Your love so You would be the most loved thing to Your servant’s self, so do not advise me in love of who are less than You O the Loving, O the Loving, O the Loving, O the Possessor of the glorious throne, O Doer of what He intends, O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah forgive me and my parents and all the Muslims. O our Allah I seek refuge in You myself and my offspring from the outcast satan, You are the Hearer the All Knowing, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

As for the conquest of Constantinople:, I know that Allah will make me appear upon the worlds in one night with severe might from Him if they refused the ratification and if the Muslims believed in my mission then for each incident there is a speech.

As for Dhul Qarnain: surely he is who has two lifetimes and you will know him, Allah is willing.

Your brother; The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 93253 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 10 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    03 - 03 - 1430 هـ
    27 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    12:19 صـــباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَقالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ }..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
    أختي الكريمة في الله؛ بالنسبة للدعاء فلا تجعلي بينك وبين ربّك وسيط، واعلمي أنّ الله أرحمُ بكِ من أمّكِ وأبيكِ ومن مُحمدٍ رسولِ الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- ومن الإمام المهديّ، ذلك بأنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين فلا يوجد من هو أرحم من الله وأكرم منه. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:186].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَقالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60].

واعلمي أنّ سرّ الإجابة في الدعاء هو الإخلاص ومن ثم يُجيب الله الدّعوة حتى ولو كانت من كافرين إذا دعوا الله مُخلصين أجابهم الله. وقال الله تعالى:
    {هُوَ الَّذِي يُسَيِّرُكُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ حَتَّى إِذَا كُنْتُمْ فِي الْفُلْكِ وَجَرَيْنَ بِهِمْ بِرِيحٍ طَيِّبَةٍ وَفَرِحُوا بِهَا جَاءَتْهَا رِيحٌ عَاصِفٌ وَجَاءَهُمُ الْمَوْجُ مِنْ كُلِّ مَكَانٍ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ أُحِيطَ بِهِمْ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ لَئِنْ أَنْجَيْتَنَا مِنْ هَذِهِ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ (22) فَلَمَّا أَنْجَاهُمْ إِذَا هُمْ يَبْغُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغير الحقّ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّمَا بَغْيُكُمْ عَلَى أَنْفُسِكُمْ مَتَاعَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَنُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ (23)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

فأنيبي إلى ربّك إنابة المُخلصين وقولي: "اللهم إني أمتُك؛ ابنة عبدك، يا من تحول بين المرء وقلبه اللهم اصرف قلبي إلى الحقّ ولا غير الحقّ والحقّ في حبّك وقربك ورضوان نفسك، اللهم أرني الحقّ حقاً برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم هب لأمَتِك من لدُنك نوراً لتُبصِّرني بالحقّ فأتّبعه وتُبصّرني بالباطل وأجتنبه، اللهم إنّك أرحم بي من أمّي وأبي ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحمُ الراحمين، اللهم إنّي أمتك ابنة عبدك أُشهدك أني أستغيث برحمتك عن رحمة من هم دونك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحمُ الراحمين، اللهم إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من عندك اللهم فإنّك تعلم أنّ أمَتُك لا تُريد غير الحقّ فاجعلني من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من الذين صدّقوا ونصروا في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور صفوةّ البشريّة وخير البريّة، اللهم وارزقني حبّك حتى تكون أنتَ أحبّ شيءٍ إلى نفس أَمَتِك فلا تَفْتِنَنِي بحُبِّ من هم دونك يا ودود يا ودود يا ودود يا ذا العرش المجيد يا فعال لما يريد يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي ولجميع المُسلمين، اللهم إني أعيذ نفسي بك وذريتي من الشيطان الرجيم إنك أنت السميع العليم".

وأما فتح القسطنطينيّة فأنا أعلمُ أنّ الله سوف يظهرني على العالمين في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ ببأسٍ شديدٍ من لدنه إن أبوا التصديق وإن صدّق بشأني المُسلمون فلكل حادثٍ حديثٍ. وأما ذو القرنين فإنّه ذو العُمرين وسوف تعرفينه إن شاء الله.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 24-04-2017, 05:09 PM
  2. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 16-04-2017, 12:02 AM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 11-09-2016, 12:01 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-08-2016, 05:55 PM
  5. The True explanatory-statement from the possessor of the knowledge of the Book about the land of gathering..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2015, 02:16 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •