- 36-

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 09 - 1434 AH
23 - 07 - 2013 AD
11:33 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Allah’s peace be upon you my beloveds in Allah’s love the praying ones in the congregations
I say even the rows and make your feet beside the feet of others..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s peace be upon you my beloveds in Allah’s love the praying ones in the congregations, and I say even the rows and make your feet beside the feet of others without making difference between two to the fact that may whisper to who is beside him that he hates him, and for that he does not want to make his foot next to the foot of who is beside him and he might get estranged from him and get sensitive, and I say:

That is a True fatwa; surely the evenness of rows and standing beside each other increase the compassion and love between the believers and non-arrogance.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=109247

اقتباس المشاركة 109247 من موضوع ( بيانات الإمام في أحكام الوضوء والصلاة وميقاتها )

- 36 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=109228

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - 09 - 1434 هـ
23 - 07 - 2013 مـ
11:33 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

سلامُ الله عليكم أحبتي في الله المصلِّين في الجماعات
وأقول سَوّوا الصفوف واجعلوا أقدامَكم إلى جانبِ أقدامِ بعضٍ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
سلامُ الله عليكم أحبتي في الله المصلّين في الجماعات، وأقول: سَوّوا الصفوف واجعلوا أقدامَكم إلى جانبِ أقدامِ بعضٍ دون أن تجعلوا فرقاً بين الاثنين كون ذلك قد يوسوس للذي بجانبه أنّه يكرهُه، ولذلك لا يريد أن يجعل قدمَه إلى جانبِ قدم ِالذي بجانبِه وقد ينفر منه ويتحسَّس. وأقول:

تلك فتوى حقّ، فتسويّة الصّفوف والوقوف بعضكم إلى جانب بعضٍ يزيد الأُلفة والمحبة بين المؤمنين وعدم الكِبر.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.