Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 09 - 1432 AH
12 - 08 - 2011 AD
8:17 am

..More of the explanatory-statement about (Al-Naskh) copying in the Quran and about the joy of the eyes

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad Messenger of Allah, and to the entire humans and their virtuous families, and all supporters of Allah the One, the Supreme as long as the night and day alternate successively till the last day, after this..

Allah’s peace and Allah’s mercy be upon you best foremost supporters, peace be upon us and upon the righteous servants of Allah, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, the Awaited Mahdi has returned from traveling safely, so do not worry over your Imam, surely he is under the watch of Allah the One, the Supreme, Who do not sleep at night and day. O the joy of eye of the Awaited Mahdi the females and males among them, perhaps one of the ignorant ones would like to interrupt the Awaited Mahdi then say: “O you the Awaited Mahdi, what is the matter with you, you say to your female supporters “joy of my eye” isn’t this of flirting words?” Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: I only say to my female supporters joy of eyes which means my daughters and son to the fact I find the intended of joy of the eye in the decisive Book means offspring. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they who say, Our Lord, grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us leaders for those who guard against evil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:74
{وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قرّة أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:74].

Those are loyal-servants of Allah they hope from their to bestow on them from their wives a joy of eyes and they devoted them in advance to accept from them their offspring then makes them leaders for the people to deliver them from darkness into light, surely that is the goal of Allah’s brought near servants of begetting offspringas like the goal of Emran’s woman -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them: {When woman of Emran said: My Lord, I vow to You what is in my womb, to be devoted (to Your service), so accept (it) from me; surely You, only You are the Hearing, the Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Imran] 3:35
{إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَةُ عِمْرَانَ ربّ إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِي بَطْنِي مُحَرَّرًا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّي إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:35].

The fact she has a goal of (having) a boy in order to benefit Islam and the Muslims by him and not only eagr on offspring of Emran son of Yaquob, but unforetunately the goal of Muslims of having offspring is the same goal of disbelievers surely they are keen on producing children to the fact they are adorment, thus they want to maintain no ceasation of their dscendants in the world’s life after their death, then we say to disbelievers and Muslims: Your matter is strage! Are you keen on the remembrance of you in the world's life even after your death? Don’t you know that your wealth and your children are from Allah as temptation for you with which you desire Allah’s pleasure and abode of the hereafter? Or do you covet wealth and son in the world out of love for adornment of the world’s life and that’s sufficient to you? Then we say to you: wealth and children are only a test for you; do you desire the world by (having) them you desire the hereafter? And Allah the Most High said: {And know that your wealth and your children are a temptation, and that Allah is He with Whom there is a mighty reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:28
{وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلاَدُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللّهَ عِندَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:28].

Allah the Most High said: {Of you who desires the world and of you who desires the Hereafter}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Imran] 3:152
{مِنْكُمْ مَنْ يُرِيدُ الدُّنْيَا وَمِنْكُمْ مَنْ يُرِيدُ الآخِرَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:152].

Allah did not prohibit you enjoying adornment of the world’s life, only Allah prohibited you to be your purpose and your ultimate hope; in fact Allah made it lawful for you to make it a means to achieve the eminent goal into yourselves for Allah and the abode of the hereafter. And Allah the Most High said: {{..There are some people who say: Our Lord grant us in this world. And for such there is no portion in the Hereafter.(200) And there are some among them who say: Our Lord, grant us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:200-201
{فَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ رَ‌بَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَمَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ﴿٢٠٠﴾ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ رَ‌بَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ‌ ﴿٢٠١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

And Allah the Most High means by His word: {There are some people who say: Our Lord grant us in this world. And for such there is no portion in the Hereafter.}, meaning that one of the Muslims asks his Lord wealth and offspring out of love in possessing adornment of the world’s life yet he has not goal of his wealth and his offspring for Allah and the abode of the hereafter, as for those who guard against evil they would say: {Our Lord, grant us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great, surely they desire of owning wealth and children achieving a noble goal to be brought near to their Lord, those are servants of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran: {And they who witness no falsehood, and when they pass by what is vain, they pass by nobly.(72) And they who, when reminded of the messages of their Lord, they do not fall down over it deaf and blind.(73) And they who say: Our Lord, grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us leaders for those who guard against evil.(74) These are rewarded with high places because they are patient, and are met therein with greetings and salutations,(75) Abiding therein. Goodly the abode and the resting-place!(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:72-76
{فَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ رَ‌بَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَمَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ}
{رَبَّنَا آَتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآَخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ}
صدق الله العظيم
{وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَشْهَدُونَ الزُّورَ‌ وَإِذَا مَرُّ‌وا بِاللَّغْوِ مَرُّ‌وا كِرَ‌امًا ﴿٧٢﴾ وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُ‌وا بِآيَاتِ رَ‌بِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّ‌وا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا ﴿٧٣﴾ وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَ‌بَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِنَا قرّة أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا ﴿٧٤﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُجْزَوْنَ الْغُرْ‌فَةَ بِمَا صَبَرُ‌وا وَيُلَقَّوْنَ فِيهَا تَحِيَّةً وَسَلَامًا ﴿٧٥﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ حَسُنَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّ‌ا وَمُقَامًا ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

O community of supporters, let be a gran goal for you of (having) wealth for Allah’s sake, and live in the world for achieving a grand noble goal in Allah’s Self; in fact let one of you spend (devote) his offspring while they are still in the bellies of their mothers so Allah would accept from them spending (devoting) his offspring for Allah’s pleasure: {When woman of Emran said: My Lord, I vow to You what is in my womb, to be devoted (to Your service), so accept (it) from me; surely You, only You are the Hearing, the Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Imran] 3:35
{إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَةُ عِمْرَانَ ربّ إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِي بَطْنِي مُحَرَّراً فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّي إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:35].

If you were to do that so you would make the goal into yourselves of (having) your children is a goal for Allah’s sake indeed Allah would accept from you your offspring and bring them up a goodly up bringing as Allah accepted from woman of Emran; Mariam daughter of Emran son of Yaquob. And Allah the Most High said: {So her Lord accepted her with a goodly acceptance and made her grow up a goodly growing..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Imran] 3:37
{فَتَقَبَّلَهَا رَبُّهَا بِقَبُولٍ حَسَنٍ وَأَنبَتَهَا نَبَاتًا حَسَنًا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:37].

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love who argue about the explanatory-statement of the word of Allah the Most High: {then Allah (Yansakh) that which satan casts.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:52, our fatwa with Truth has preceded in the decisive Book: Indeed, the True explanatory-statement for Naskh is not erase at all; in fact, Al-Naskh is copying a thing out of a thing as an image of the exact origin, and we come to the intended of copying in of the word of Allah the Most High: {then Allah (Yansakh) copies that which satan casts.} which means Allah commands His angels by writing what the self (mind) whispered exactly without injustice for the fact Allah will call you to account by that. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whether you manifest what is in your minds or hide it, Allah will call you to account according to it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:284
{فَيَنسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:52]
{وَإِنْ تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُمْ بِهِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:284].

However Raqeeb and Ateed do not know what the human-being’s self (mind) whispered with; in fact they receive it by revelation of Whom He knows the deceiving eyes and what the chests conceal; of Whom He with His knowledge is nearer to the human being than the life-vein. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him — and We are nearer to him than his life-vein.(16) When the two receivers receive, sitting on the right and on the left,(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:16-17
{وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِ‌يدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

Meaning, that both receive the revelation from Allah by which the self (mind) of the human being whispered it is a must that both write what the human-being’s self (mind) whispered with, it's a must that Allah reveals to His angels Raqeeb or Ateed to both accomplish writing what Allah knew of whispering in the self (mind) of His servant. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whether you manifest what is in your minds or hide it, Allah will call you to account according to it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:284
{وَإِنْ تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُمْ بِهِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:284].

And that would be added to Book of his deeds in order to be an argument against the human being; or to let the repenting ones how many of their sins that Allah forgave them. Even the whisper which it occurs in the self (minds) of the prophets; Allah reveals to His angels by a copy of the exact visit of (satan) which in the self (mind) so they would write it exact (copy) in Book of his deeds, then Allah establishes His signs for him, and that is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {then Allah copies that which satan casts.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:52
{فَيَنسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:52].

That is to say He copies what is in his self (mind) to His angels to write it the same exact (copy) to the original of what in his self (mind) to the fact the do not know except what the tongue the human being utters of good or evil. For that Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him — and We are nearer to him than his life-vein.(16) When the two receivers receive, sitting on the right and on the left,(17) He utters not a word but there is by him Raqeeb (and) `Ateed at hand.(18) And the stupor of death comes in truth; that is what you would shun.(19) And the trumpet is blown. That is the day of threatening.(20) And every soul comes, with it a driver and a witness.(21) Indeed you were heedless of this, but now We have removed from you your veil, so your sight is sharp this day.(22) And his companion said: This is (Ateed is ready to testify) with me.(23) (both of you) Cast into hell every ungrateful, rebellious one,(24) Forbidder of good, exceeder of limits, doubter,(25) Who sets up another god with Allah, so (both of you) cast him into severe chastisement.(26) His companion said: Our Lord, I did not cause him to rebel but he himself went far in error.(27) He said: Dispute not in My presence, and indeed I gave you warning beforehand.(28) My sentence cannot be changed, nor am I in the least unjust to the servants.(29) On the day when We say to hell: Are you filled up? And it will say: Are there any more?(30) And the heavenly-garden is brought near for those who guard against evil — (it is) not distant.(31) This is what you are promised — for everyone turning (to Allah), keeping (the limits) —(32) Who fears the Beneficent in secret, and comes with a penitent heart;33) Enter it in peace. That is the day of abiding.(34) For them therein is all they wish, and with Us is yet more.(35)}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:16-35
{وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِ‌يدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَ‌قِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَ‌ةُ الْمَوْتِ بالحقّ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ‌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَجَاءَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّعَهَا سَائِقٌ وَشَهِيدٌ ﴿٢١﴾ لَّقَدْ كُنتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ هَـٰذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنكَ غِطَاءَكَ فَبَصَرُ‌كَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَقَالَ قَرِ‌ينُهُ هَـٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ‌ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَّنَّاعٍ لِّلْخَيْرِ‌ مُعْتَدٍ مُّرِ‌يبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّـهِ إِلَـٰهًا آخَرَ‌ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾ قَالَ قَرِ‌ينُهُ رَ‌بَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَـٰكِن كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٢٧﴾ قَالَ لَا تَخْتَصِمُوا لَدَيَّ وَقَدْ قَدَّمْتُ إِلَيْكُم بِالْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٨﴾ مَا يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَوْمَ نَقُولُ لِجَهَنَّمَ هَلِ امْتَلَأْتِ وَتَقُولُ هَلْ مِن مَّزِيدٍ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَأُزْلِفَتِ الْجَنَّةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ غَيْرَ‌ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٣١﴾ هَـٰذَا مَا تُوعَدُونَ لِكُلِّ أَوَّابٍ حَفِيظٍ ﴿٣٢﴾ مَّنْ خَشِيَ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَجَاءَ بِقَلْبٍ مُّنِيبٍ ﴿٣٣﴾ ادْخُلُوهَا بِسَلَامٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْخُلُودِ ﴿٣٤﴾ لَهُم مَّا يَشَاءُونَ فِيهَا وَلَدَيْنَا مَزِيدٌ ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

If you did ponder over these verses you find Allah reveals to His angels the ascribers by which the self (mind) of the human being whispered. The question that comes up: Isn’t it what Will Allah reveal it to His angels definitely it will be the same whisper in which the self (mind) of His servant without increase nor decrease; which means an exact copy of the origin? That is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {then Allah copies that which satan casts.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:52
{فَيَنسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:52].

Don’t you know that because of misunderstanding of the interpreters for this verse they made Al-Naskh is erasing, so they misguided themselves and misguided their nation? And we still have of the clear proof about the explanatory-statement of Al-Naskh that it is an image of the exact origin of a thing in all places of words Al-Naskh in the Book, and we are indeed truthful.

O Abu Mohammed Al-Kaabi Abu Nasser, indeed (he's) an excellent man and an excellent supporter, glory be to Allah and praise be to Him; he gave you short fatwa about the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {then Allah copies that which satan casts.}, as for (Abdul Naeem) made a mistake in his explanation for Al-Naskh in this verse but the Imam Mahdi verily compliment his beloved Abdul Naeem and my beloved supporters, and this is a lesson from your Lord to you my beloved in Allah’s love Abdul Naeem so you do not give fatwa in anything unless with authority from your Lord that is evident and clear without doubt nor suspicion. I challenge any human being to issue fatwa in religion without an authority from Allah except he would make mistakes in the True explanatory-statement, and all matters turn to Allah, He knows the deceiving eyes and what the chests conceal and to Him is the resurrection.
{فَيَنسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ}

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=20264

اقتباس المشاركة 20264 من موضوع مزيدٌ من البيان عن النسخ في القرآن وعن قرّة الأعين..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
12 - 09 - 1432 هـ
12 - 08 - 2011 مـ
8:17 صباحاً
[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=20260
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

مزيدٌ من البيان عن النّسخ في القرآن وعن قرّة الأعين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله إلى كافة البشر وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار ما تعاقب الليل والنهار إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..

سلام الله ورحمة الله عليكم معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، لقد عاد المهديّ المنتظَر من السفر بالسلامة فلا تقلقوا على إمامكم فإنّه بأعين الله الواحد القهار الذي لا ينام الليل والنهار يا قرّات أعين المهديّ المنتظَر الأنثى منهم والذَّكر، ولربّما يودّ أحد الجاهلين أن يقاطع المهديّ المنتظَر فيقول: "يا أيّها المهديّ المنتظَر ما خطبك تقول لنصيراتك من الإناث قرّة عيني أليس ذلك من كلمات الغزل؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إنّما أقول لنصيراتي قرّات أعيني أي بناتي وأبنائي كوني أجد المقصود من قرّة العين في محكم الكتاب أي الأبناء، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{
وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا ﴿٧٤} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

أولئك أولياء الله يرجون من ربّهم أن يهبَ لهم من أزواجهم قرّة أعين وأنفقوهم لربّهم مسبقاً بأن يتقبّل منهم أبناءهم فيجعلهم أئمّةً للناس ليُخرِجوا الناسَ بهم من الظلمات إلى النور، فذلك هو هدف عباد الله المقرّبين من إنجاب الأبناء كمثل هدف امرأة عمران عليهم الصلاة والسلام:
{
إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ عِمْرَانَ رَبِّ إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِي بَطْنِي مُحَرَّرًا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّي ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٣٥} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

كون لها هدف من الولد لكي تنفع به الإسلام والمسلمين وليس حرصاً فقط على ذرّية عمران بن يعقوب، ولكن للأسف إنّ المسلمين هدفهم من الأبناء هو ذات هدف الكافرين فهم يحرصون على إنجاب الأبناء كونهم زينة وكذلك يريدون أن يحافظوا على عدم انقطاع نسلهم في الحياة الدنيا من بعد موتهم، ومن ثم نقول للكافرين والمسلمين: عجيبٌ أمركم! فهل أنتم حريصون على ذكركم في الحياة الدنيا حتى من بعد موتكم؟ أفلا تعلمون أنّما أموالكم وأولادكم من الله فتنةٌ لكم تبتغون بها وجه الله والدار الآخرة؟ أم تحرصون على المال والولد في الدنيا حبّاً في زينة الحياة الدنيا وحسبكم ذلك؟ ومن ثم نقول لكم إنّما المال والبنون فتنةٌ لكم هل تبتغون بهم الدنيا أم تبتغون الآخرة؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{
وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلَادُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ عِندَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٢٨} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وقال الله تعالى:
{
مِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الدُّنْيَا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الْآخِرَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:152].

وما حرَّم الله عليكم التمتّع بزينة الحياة الدنيا، وإنّما حرَّم الله عليكم أن تكون هي غايتكم ومنتهى أملكم؛ بل أحلَّها الله لكم لتجعلوها وسيلةً لتحقيق الهدف الأسمى في أنفسكم لله والدار الآخرة، وقال الله تعالى:
{فَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ رَ‌بَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَمَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ﴿٢٠٠﴾ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ رَ‌بَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ‌ ﴿٢٠١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ويقصد الله تعالى بقوله:
{فَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ رَ‌بَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَمَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ}، أي أنَّ أحد المسلمين يسأل ربّه المال والبنين حبّاً في امتلاك زينة الحياة الدنيا وليس له هدفاً من ماله وأولاده لله والدار والآخرة، وأمّا المتّقون فيقولون: {رَبَّنَا آَتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآَخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ} صدق الله العظيم، فهم يريدون من امتلاك المال والبنون تحقيق هدفٍ سامٍ قربةً إلى ربِّهم، أولئك عباد الرحمن في محكم القرآن: {وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَشْهَدُونَ الزُّورَ‌ وَإِذَا مَرُّ‌وا بِاللَّغْوِ مَرُّ‌وا كِرَ‌امًا ﴿٧٢﴾ وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُ‌وا بِآيَاتِ رَ‌بِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّ‌وا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا ﴿٧٣﴾ وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَ‌بَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِنَا قرّة أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا ﴿٧٤﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُجْزَوْنَ الْغُرْ‌فَةَ بِمَا صَبَرُ‌وا وَيُلَقَّوْنَ فِيهَا تَحِيَّةً وَسَلَامًا ﴿٧٥﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ حَسُنَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّ‌ا وَمُقَامًا ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

ويا معشر الأنصار فليكن لكم هدفٌ عظيمٌ من المال والبنين من أجل الله، وعيشوا في الحياة من أجل تحقيق هدفٍ سامٍ عظيم في نفس الله؛ بل ولينفق أحدكم ذريّته وهم لا يزالون في بطون أمهاتهم حتى يتقبّل الله منهم إنفاق أولاده لوجه ربهم:
{
إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ عِمْرَانَ رَبِّ إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِي بَطْنِي مُحَرَّرًا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّي ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٣٥} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فلو تفعلوا ذلك فتجعلوا الهدف في أنفسكم من أولادكم هو هدف من أجل الله لتقبّل الله منكم ذريّاتكم وأنبتهم نباتاً حسناً كما تقبّل الله من امرأة عمران مريم ابنة عمران بن يعقوب، وقال الله تعالى:
{
فَتَقَبَّلَهَا رَبُّهَا بِقَبُولٍ حَسَنٍ وَأَنبَتَهَا نَبَاتًا حَسَنًا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:37].

ويا أحبّتي في الله الذين يتجادلون في بيان قول الله تعالى:
{
فَيَنسَخُ اللَّـهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:52]، لقد سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ في محكم الكتاب: إنَّ البيان الحقّ للنسخ ليس المحو على الإطلاق؛ بل النسخ هو نسخ شيء من شيء صورةٌ طِبق الأصل، ونأتي للمقصود بالنسخ في قول الله تعالى: {فَيَنسَخُ اللَّـهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ} أي يأمر الله ملائكته بكتابة ما وسوست به النفس بالضبط من غير ظلمٍ كون الله سوف يحاسبكم بذلك، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِن تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُم بِهِ اللَّـهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:284].

غير أنّ رقيب وعتيد لا يعلمون بما توسوس به نفس الإنسان؛ بل يتلقّونه بوحيٍ ممّن يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تُخفي الصدور؛ ممّن هو أقرب للإنسان بعلمه من حبل الوريد، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِ‌يدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

أي يَتَلَقيان الوحيّ من الله بما وسوست به نفس الإنسان فلا بدّ أن يكتبا ما وسوست به نفس الإنسان سواءً سوف يغفر له ذلك أو يحاسبه به فلا بدّ من أن يوحي الله إلى ملائكته رقيب أو عتيد ليقوما بكتابة ما علم الله به من وسوسةٍ في نفس عبده، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِن تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُم بِهِ اللَّـهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:284].

ويضاف ذلك إلى كتاب أعماله حتى يكون حجّةً على الإنسان؛ أو ليعلم التائبون كم غفر الله لهم من ذنوبهم، وحتى الوسوسة التي تحدث في أنفس الأنبياء يوحي الله لملائكته بنسخةٍ منها طبقاً للطائف الذي في نفسه ليقوموا بكتابته بالضبط في كتاب عمله ومن ثمّ يحكم الله له آياته، وذلك هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{فَيَنسَخُ اللَّـهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:52].

أي ينسخ ما في نفسه إلى ملائكته ليقوموا بكتابته طبق للأصل لما في نفسه كونهم لا يعلمون إلا ما لفظ به لسان الإنسان من خيرٍ أو شرٍ، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِ‌يدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَ‌قِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَ‌ةُ الْمَوْتِ بالحقّ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ‌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَجَاءَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّعَهَا سَائِقٌ وَشَهِيدٌ ﴿٢١﴾ لَّقَدْ كُنتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ هَـٰذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنكَ غِطَاءَكَ فَبَصَرُ‌كَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَقَالَ قَرِ‌ينُهُ هَـٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ‌ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَّنَّاعٍ لِّلْخَيْرِ‌ مُعْتَدٍ مُّرِ‌يبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّـهِ إِلَـٰهًا آخَرَ‌ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾ قَالَ قَرِ‌ينُهُ رَ‌بَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَـٰكِن كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٢٧﴾ قَالَ لَا تَخْتَصِمُوا لَدَيَّ وَقَدْ قَدَّمْتُ إِلَيْكُم بِالْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٨﴾ مَا يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَوْمَ نَقُولُ لِجَهَنَّمَ هَلِ امْتَلَأْتِ وَتَقُولُ هَلْ مِن مَّزِيدٍ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَأُزْلِفَتِ الْجَنَّةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ غَيْرَ‌ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٣١﴾ هَـٰذَا مَا تُوعَدُونَ لِكُلِّ أَوَّابٍ حَفِيظٍ ﴿٣٢﴾ مَّنْ خَشِيَ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَجَاءَ بِقَلْبٍ مُّنِيبٍ ﴿٣٣﴾ ادْخُلُوهَا بِسَلَامٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْخُلُودِ ﴿٣٤﴾ لَهُم مَّا يَشَاءُونَ فِيهَا وَلَدَيْنَا مَزِيدٌ ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

وإذا تدبّرتم هذه الآيات تجدوا أنّ الله يوحي إلى ملائكته الكَتَبَة بما وسوست به نفس الإنسان. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: أليس ما سوف يوحيه الله إلى ملائكته مؤكد سوف يكون هو ذات الوسوسة التي في نفس عبده من غير زيادة ولا نقصان أي نسخة طبق الأصل؟ وذلك هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{فَيَنسَخُ اللَّـهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:52].

أفلا تعلمون أنّه بسبب عدم فهم المفسّرين لهذه الآية جعلوا النسخ هو المحو فأضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلّوا أمّتهم؟
ولا يزال لدينا من البرهان المبين عن بيان النسخ أنّه صورة لشيءٍ طِبق الأصل في جميع مواضع كلمات النسخ في الكتاب وإنّا لصادقون.

فنِعم الرجل يا أبا محمد الكعبي أبا ناصر، ونعم الناصر سبحان الله وبحمده؛ أفتاكم فتوى مختصرة عن المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
{فَيَنسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ}، وأما (عبد النعيم) فأخطأ في بيانه للنّسخ في هذه الآية ولكنّ الإمام المهدي ليثني على حبيبه عبد النعيم وعلى أحبّتي الأنصار، وهذا درسٌ لك حبيبي في الله (عبد النعيم) من ربّك حتى لا تفتي في شيء إلا بسلطانٍ من ربّك واضحٍ وبيِّنٍ لا شك ولا ريب. وأتحدى أن يفتي أيُّ إنسانٍ في الدين من غير سلطانٍ من الله إلا ويخطئ في البيان الحقّ، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور يعلمُ خائنة الأعين وما تُخفي الصدور وإليه النشور.

وسلام ٌعلى المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..