Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 07 - 1430 AH
04 - 07 - 2009 AD
12:01 am
_________

..Imam’s reply to the so called Al-Haqiqa
Allah sent His servant and His khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to unite your separation and get you out of alleyways of loss

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal prophets and messengers the trustworthy illiterate prophet and the followers to the Truth till judgement day..

:O Al-Haqiqa, I see you saying in your statement
اقتباس المشاركة :
I will await your answer through Al-Sayyed Muhammed Al-Yamani or any of his followers hoping your cooperation, confidant with your faith and your zeal over our upright religion in order no to let the split take us and we melt in the alleyways of loss.
انتهى الاقتباس
Then the answer comes to you from Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I say: My heart is not at easy with you, and I did not rush in judgement against you with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth until your matter clears to me and I have knew your aim through your words:
اقتباس المشاركة :
hoping your cooperation, confidant with your faith and your zeal over our upright religion in order no to let the split take us and we melt in the alleyways of loss.
انتهى الاقتباس
As if the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni came to you while you are one nation you did not split in religion then Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni made you sects and parties so you would be lost in the alleyways of loss! And that what we understand it from your famous article. But the opposite is correct, surely you have split before the coming of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and you split your religion into sects, and you failed also your strength gone as your case wandering in the alleyways of loss, being vulnerable, then Allah sent His servant and His khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to unify your split and take you out of alleyways of loss to make you one rank so he would reunify you then your strength returns stronger and your pride with your glory return, yet the glory is Allah’s and to who took Him for a Guardian, whoever desires might, verily to Allah belongs the might altogether, in the world and the hereafter.

O community of the best foremost supporters, let not (Al-Haqiqa) distract you from spreading the important explanatory-statement by the title Announcement of occurring a condition from major conditions of the Hour to the Supreme Court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the entire Muftis of the Islamic hometowns and the astronomical websites, surely the time became very short to the end of Shaban at sunset of Thursday and entering the blessed night of Friday the time of the event; the announced time of the event the night of first-beginning night of fasting Ramadan for the year 1430, for that I instruct you to get yourself busy by spreading that explanatory-statement extensively to the Supreme Court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Council of Senior scholars, and the entire Muftis of the Islamic hometowns, and the astronomical websites, also websites of scholars, callers and the famous global Islamic forums, and the sites of satellite-channels, websites of the global official newspapers and journals for Arabs and foreigners, for the Muslims and disbelievers, so do not be weak in publishing until you attain Allah’s love and His pleasure, so you would save your nation by entering into Allah’s religion and following the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom Allah sent him to return the nation of faith into the first method of prophet-hood by returning to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger.

As for who names himself (Al-Haqiqa) indeed he wants to distract you from publishing the important explanatory-statement for the worlds, and if you desired the Truth he would have argued with me about it, but he wants to get out of the subject way-far, and if he is a truth seeker and he wants the Truth he has found it, and what is after the Truth nothing but falsehood! So leave him for the Imam Mahdi, and I will uphold the argument with Truth against him with Allah’s permission even that my heart is not at ease with him of a thing, by no means and never I rule against him that he wants hindering against the Truth until if I silenced his tongue by the Truth which he can not challenge it, a thing, so if he is deceitful surely you will find him never acknowledge the Truth ever; despite that he can not bring like the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and better explanation, and he will get out as like he came. As for if he wants the Truth surely you will find him that pride would never carry him off to sin from acknowledging the Truth, then he would not find straitness in his chest from acknowledging the Truth and he would submit fully, yet the dialogue table is the judge and for each call a proof.
We will begin with the dialogue in the main subject for the call of the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah sent him to call whom they divided their religion into sects among the Muslims, Christians, and Jews, by resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book to rule between them with Truth in what they differed therein, and upon it would be built the basis of the call for the True Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah. So if believed in the proof on that from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, you have been guided to a straight path, and if you refused the decisive Quran to be the reference to what you differed therein of the basics, so I could never convince you with the Truth ever, even if Allah sent with the Imam Mahdi the entire prophets and messengers to have dialogue with you they could not guide you to the Truth altogether. And do you know why? Because nothing after the True except falsehood.

In the name of Allah we begin the main subject, so if you got convinced with it then let the dialogue continue, and if you refused then we shall announce the end of dialogue and we wait for Allah to judge between you and I with justice. Perhaps you would like to say: “O glory be to Allah! Have I came to you except for the dialogue from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger that is not contrary to the decisive Quran?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and say: We shall see whether you speak the truth or whether you are a liar! And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
The Most High said: {And say: My Lord, make me enter a truthful entering, and make me go forth a truthful going forth, and grant me from Your presence an authority to help (me).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:80
{وَقُل رَّبِّ أَدْخِلْنِي مدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ وَأَخْرِجْنِي مخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ وَاجْعَل لِّي مِن لَّدُنكَ سلطانا نَّصِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:80].

O my honorable brother, verily from the beginning of the dialogue we will treat you with all (good) manners and respect, and what is said previously of this (statement) is only mere warning so you do not follow the steps of a people come for hindering against the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder and wasting the time of the Awaited Mahdi yet you do not find them acknowledge even in one point for the Awaited Mahdi no matter what he brought them from proof with the authority of knowledge that refutes falsehood till when they were unable to bring an explanatory-statement better than the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and best explanation, then the begin the evading so we get out to another subject before we come out with a result about the subject that is before it! Thus they do. And for that it is incumbent upon us to alert you so you would not wrong yourself then you do like them, and you do not get out nor I get out of this subject in which I will chose it for the dialogue between us so we come out with a result, and based on it we will make the first subject in which the dialogue begins between you and I is:
(Fatwa of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to scholars of the Muslims, Christians, and Jews that Allah made His Book the Quran is the reference, the judge, and the dominant over the Torah, the Gospel and the prophetic sunna).

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to thee. For everyone of you We appointed a law and a way. And if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you. So vie one with another in virtuous deeds. To Allah you will all return, so He will inform you of that wherein you differed;(48) And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce thee from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:48-50
{وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بالحقّ مصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الحقّ لِكلّ جَعَلْنَا مِنْكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَكِنْ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَا آَتَاكُمْفَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ (48) وَأَنِ احْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَنْ يَفْتِنُوكَ عَنْ بَعْضِ مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ أَنْ يُصِيبَهُمْ بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ وَإِنَّ كثيراً مِنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ (49) أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ (50)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1585

اقتباس المشاركة 5205 من موضوع رَدُّ الإمام على المُسَمَّى (الحقيقة)؛ ابتَعَثَ اللهُ عَبدَه وخَليفتَه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لجَمع فُرقَتِكُم وإخراجِكم مِن دَهاليزِ الضَّياعِ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
11 - رجب - 1430 هـ
04 - 07 - 2009 مـ
12:01 صباحًا
(بحَسبِ التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=1120

رَدُّ الإمام على المُسَمَّى (الحقيقة)؛ ابتَعَثَ اللهُ عَبدَه وخَليفتَه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لجَمع فُرقَتِكُم وإخراجِكم مِن دَهاليزِ الضَّياعِ..

بِسْمِ الله الرّحمن الرّحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين النَّبيّ الأميّ الأمين والتّابعينَ للحقّ إلى يوم الدِّين..

ويا أيّها (الحقيقة)؛ إنّي أراكَ تقولُ في بَيانِك:

اقتباس المشاركة :
سوف انتظر جوابكم عن طريق السيد محمد اليماني أو أي من اتباعه راجين حسن تعاونكم ومتوثقين بإيمانكم وغيرتكم على ديننا الحنيف كي لا تأخذنا الفرقة ونذوب في دهاليز الضياع
انتهى الاقتباس

ومِن ثمّ يأتيكَ الجوابُ مِن الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقول لكَ: إنّ قلبي ليس مُطمئِنًّا إليك، ولم أتسرَّع في الحُكمِ عليك بالظنّ الذي لا يُغنِي مِن الحقّ شيئًا حتى يَتبيّنَ لي أمرُكَ وقد عَلِمتُ هَدفَكَ مِن خلال قولك:

اقتباس المشاركة :
راجين حسن تعاونكم ومتوثقين بايمانكم وغيرتكم على ديننا الحنيف كي لا تأخذنا الفرقة ونذوب في دهاليز الضياع.
انتهى الاقتباس

وكأنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ جاءكم وأنتم أمّةٌ واحدةٌ لم تتفرّقوا في الدِّين؛ ومِن ثمّ يَجعَلكم ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فِرَقًا وأحزابًا فتَضِيعونَ في دَهاليزِ الضَّياعِ! وهذا ما نفهَمهُ مِن مَقالتِك الشّهيرة. ولكنّ العكسَ صَحيح، فأنتم قد تَفرّقتُم مِن قبل مَجيءِ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وفَرَّقتُم دِينَكم شيعًا وفَشِلتُم وذَهَبتْ ريحُكُم كما هو حَالكُم تائِهينَ في دَهاليزِ الضَّياعِ مُستَضعَفِينَ، فابتَعثَ الله عبده وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لِجَمع فُرقَتِكم وإخراجِكم مِن دَهاليزِ الضَّياعِ ليَجعَلكم صفًّا واحدًا فيَجمَع شَملَكم فتَعُود شَوكَتكم هي الأقوى ويَعُود عِزّكُم ومَجدُكم، والعِزّة لله ولمَن والاهُ ومَن أرادَ العِزّةَ فإنّ العزّة لله جميعًا في الدُّنيا والآخرة.

ويا مَعشرَ الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار، إيّاكم أن يَشغَلكم (الحقيقة) عن نشرِ البيان الهام بعنوان (إعلان حدوثِ شَرطٍ مِن أشراطِ السّاعة الكُبَر إلى المحكمة العُليا بالمملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة) وإلى كافّة مُفتِي الدِّيارِ الإسلاميّة والمَواقِع الفلكيّة، فإنّ الوقتَ صارَ قصيرًا جدًّا إلى نِهايَة شعبان عند غُروبِ شمس الخميس ودُخولِ ليلة الجمعة المُباركَة تَوقِيت الحَدَث؛ تَوقيت الحدثِ المُعلَنِ ليلة غرّة صيام رمضان لعام 1430، ولذلك إنّي آمُرُكم أن تَشغَلوا أنفسَكم بنَشرِ ذلك البيان بشَكلٍ مُكثَّفٍ إلى المحكمة العُليا بالمملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة وهيئةِ كِبارِ العُلماءِ وكافّة مُفتي الدِّيارِ الإسلاميّة والمَواقِع الفلَكيّة ومَواقِع العُلماءِ والدُعاة والمنتدياتِ الإسلاميّة العالميّة المَشهورَة والمَواقِع الفَضائِيّة ومَواقِع الصُّحُف والجَرائِد الرَّسمِيّة العالَمِيّة للعَرَبِ والعَجَم؛ للمسلمين والكفّار، فلا تهِنوا في النّشرِ حتى تنالوا مَحبَّة الله ورضوانه فتُنقِذوا أمّتَكم بالدُّخولِ في دينِ الله واتِّباعِ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ الذي ابتعَثَه الله ليُعيدَ أمّة الإيمان إلى مِنهاجِ النّبوّة الأولى بالعَودَةِ إلى كتابِ الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ.

وأمّا الذي يُسمِّي نفسه (الحقيقة) فإنّما يُريدُ أن يَشغَلكم عن نَشرِ البيان الهامّ للعالمين، ولو كان يُريدُ الحقّ لجَادَلنِي فيه ولكنّه يُريدُ أن يُخرِجَكم عن الموضوع بعيدًا، وإذا كان مِن الباحثين عن الحقيقة ويُريدُ الحقيقة فقد وَجدَها؛ وما بعد الحقّ إلّا الضّلال! فذَروهُ للإمام المهديّ وسوفَ أقيمُ عليه بإذن الله الحُجّة بالحقّ ولو أنّ قلبِي لا يَطمَئِنُّ إليه شيئًا، وكلَّا ولا ولن أحكُمَ عليه أنَّه يُريدُ الصَّدّ عن الحقّ حتى إذا أخرَستُ لِسانَه بالحقّ الذي لا يستطيعُ أن يَطعَنَ فيه شيئًا؛ فإذا كان مِن المُراوِغينَ فسوفَ تَجِدونَه لن يَعتَرِفَ بالحقّ أبدًا؛ برغمِ أنّه لا يَستطيعُ أن يأتي بمِثلِ بيان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأحسَن تفسيرًا، وسوفَ يَخرجُ مِثلما دَخلَ، أمّا إذا كان يُريدُ الحقّ فسوفَ تَجِدونَه لن تأخذه العزّة بالإثمِ مِن الاعتِرافِ بالحقّ ثمّ لا يَجِد في نفسِه حرَجًا مِن الاعتِرافِ بالحقّ ويُسَلّمَ تَسليمًا؛ وطاوِلة الحِوارِ هي الحَكَم ولكُلّ دَعوىً بُرهان. وسوفَ نبدَأ بالحِوار في مَوضوعِ الأساسِ لدعوة المهديّ المنتظَر الذي ابتَعثَه الله ليَدعو الذين فرَّقوا دينهم شيَعًا مِن المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود بالاحتِكامِ إلى كتابِ الله ليَحكُم بينهم بالحقّ فيما كانوا فيه يَختَلِفون وعليه يُبنى أساسُ الدّعوة للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ خليفة الله، فإذا صدَّقتَ بالبرهان على ذلك مِن كتابِ الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ فقد هُديتَ إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ، وإن أبيتَ أن يكون مُحكَمُ القرآن هو المَرجِع لِما اختَلفتُم فيه مِن الأساسيّات فلن أستَطيع إقناعَكَ بالحقّ أبداً حتى ولو ابتعثَ الله مع الإمام المهديّ كافّة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين ليُحاوِروكَ لَما استَطاعُوا هُداكَ إلى الحقّ جميعًا، وهل تَدري لماذا؟ لأنّه ما بعدَ الحقّ إلّا الضّلال.

وبِسْمِ الله نبدأ بالمَوضوع الأساسيّ، فإن اقتنَعتَ به فليَستمِرّ الحِوار وإن أبيتَ فسَوفَ نُعلِنُ انتهاءَ الحِوارِ وننتظرُ لحُكمِ الله بيني وبينَك بالحقّ. ولربّما تَوَدُّ أن تقول: "ويا سبحان الله! فهل جِئتُكم إلّا للحِوارِ مِن كتابِ الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تُخالِفُ لمُحكَم القرآن؟". ومِن ثمّ يَرُدُّ عليكَ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ونقول: سَننظُرُ أصدَقتَ أم كنتَ مِن الكاذِبين؟ وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين؛ والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، قال تعالى: {وَقُل رَّبِّ أَدْخِلْنِي مُدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ وَأَخْرِجْنِي مُخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ وَاجْعَل لِّي مِن لَّدُنكَ سُلْطَانًا نَّصِيرًا ﴿٨٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الإسراء].

ويا أخي الكريم؛ لسَوفَ نُعامِلُكَ بِدايَةَ الحِوارِ بكلّ أدبٍ واحتِرامٍ، وما سَلفَ في أعلى هذا ليس إلّا مُجرَّد تنبيهٍ حتى لا تَحذو حَذوَ قَومٍ يأتونَ للصَّدّ عن البيان الحقّ للذِّكرِ وإضاعَةِ وقتِ المهديّ المُنتظَر مِن نَشرِ دعوَة الحقّ للعالَمين في مَواضيعَ لا يَستفيدُ منها المسلمون حتى ولو أثبتَها المهديّ المُنتظَر ولا تَجِدُهم يَعتَرفُونَ حتى في نقطةٍ واحِدةٍ للمهديّ المنتظَر مهما أتاهُم مِن البُرهان بسُلطانِ العِلمِ الدَّاحِضِ للباطِلِ؛ حتى إذا عجَزوا عن إتيانِ بيانٍ خيرٍ مِن بيانِ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأحسن تفسيرًا ومِن ثمّ يبدأونَ المُراوَغة فنَخرج إلى موضوعٍ آخر مِن قبلِ أن نَخرُجَ بنتيجةٍ في الموضوع الذي مِن قبلِه! وهكذا يفعلون. ولذلك وجَبَ تنبيهُكَ حتى لا تَظلِمَ نفسَك فتفعَلَ مِثلَهم، فلا تَخرُج ولا أنا سوفَ أخرُج عن هذا الموضوع الذي سوف أختارُه للحِوارِ بيننا فيه حتى نخرُجَ بنتيجةٍ، وعليه فسوفَ نَجعلُ أوّل موضوعٍ يبدأ فيه الحِوار بيني وبينك هو:
(فتْوى الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى علماء المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود أنّ الله جعَلَ كتابه القرآن هو المَرجِع والحَكَم والمُهَيمِن على التّوراة والإنجيلِ والسُّنة النَّبويّة).

تصديقًا لقولِ الله تعالى: {وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ ۖ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَـٰكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَا آتَاكُمْ ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ ۚ إِلَى اللَّـهِ مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة].

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.