Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 05 - 2009 AD
12:14 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

The True explanatory-statement for the word {Hafiya}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till Judgement day, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Mm honorable brother who is disputing with us by the mistakes in writing, do you know that if you are from the possessors of understanding minds that my mistakes in writing will increase those of understanding-minds certainty in the True explanatory-statement? So they would say: “Glory be to Allah, all scholars did not have mistakes in writing, in spite of their knowledge in language and grammar they could not altogether bring the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and manifest its secrets as Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni manifested it”. Then the mind and logic would give him fatwa so he would say: “Therefore, if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni knew the Quran because of his knowledge in the language, grammar and spelling then the scholars of the nation who are unanimously talented in grammar and and spelling would have indeed knew it before him”. Then he would come out with a logical outcome then he would say: “Therefore the one who taught Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the True explanatory-statement for the Quran is the All Merciful, He taught him the explanatory-statement without doubt nor suspicion”.

I challenge you to dispute with us about a mistake in the True explanatory-statement for the Quran that you find in it false with which Allah did not send down an authority, if you did then Allah made for you an authority against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you found me saying of Allah other than the Truth without the bridling authority of knowledge for the scholar and the ignorant. O my honorable brother the talented in language, since you know the language will you teach us the True explanatory-statement for the word {Hafiya} that came in the word of Allah the Most High: {He said: Peace be to you! I shall pray my Lord to forgive you. Surely He is Hafiya about me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:47
{ حَفِيّاً }
{ قَالَ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكَ سَأَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكَ ربّي إِنَّهُ كَانَ بِي حَفِيّاً }
صدق الله العظيم [مريم:47]

As for Al-Baghawi, he said that the True explanatory-statement for His word: {Surely He is Hafiya about me.} (it means) kind and nice.
{ إِنَّهُ كَانَ بِي حَفِيّاً }

But if you were to ask the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord he would indeed taught you the True explanatory-statement for the word {Hafiya} and I say the Truth to you that the intended with it (knowledgeable), which means: I shall pray my Lord to forgive you. Surely He is knowledgeable about me. As for the True certain proof for the meaning of this word I surely found it in the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you about the Hour, when will it come to pass? Say: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord only. None but He will manifest it at its time. It is momentous in the heavens and the earth. It will not come to you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you (hafiya) about it. Say: Its knowledge is with Allah only, but most people know not.(187) Say: I do not control benefit or harm for myself except as Allah please. And had I known the unseen, I should have much of good, and no evil would touch me. I am but a warner and the giver of good news to a people who believe.(188)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:187-188.
{ يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ ربّي لاَ يُجَلِّيهَا لِوَقْتِهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ ثَقُلَتْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ لاَ تَأْتِيكُمْ إِلاَّ بَغْتَةً يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللّهِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ (187) قُل لاَّ أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلاَ ضَرًّا إِلاَّ مَا شَاء اللّهُ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أعلم الْغَيْبَ لاَسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ إِنْ أَنَاْ إِلاَّ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (188) } صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]

Verily, look at the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you as if you (hafiya) about it. Say: Its knowledge is with Allah only}Truthful Allah the Great,and the True explanatory-statement is: they ask you as if you are knowledgeable about it. Say: Its knowledge is with Allah till His word: {And had I known the unseen, I should have much of good, and no evil would touch me..},
{ يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللّهِ }
{ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أعلم الْغَيْبَ لاَسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ }

Thus Allah teaches me the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, so He would guide me to the proof of the True convincing explanatory-statement, so I would bring to you from the the Quran itself, then I would dominate over you with knowledge and authority. If the entire geniuses of scholars (who are talented in) grammar, language and spelling together the living among them and the dead one altogether they could not be able to bring the True explanatory-statement for the Quran as the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni brought it to you, and surely I would have dominated over them by the argument of the convincing and bridling knowledge and authority, and that is not a conceit of me, I seek refuge in Allah; in fact a confidence from my Teacher. Surely, there is none who is more knowledgeable than Him ever, indeed He is Allah Who taught the Awaited Mahdi; the human being; (taught him) the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and for that I teach you what you did not know

Furthermore, I give you fatwa about you, I see you either you are from those who hinder (others) about the Truth an utmost hindering (after) it has cleared to them that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord. Or you are a blind man because Allah did not make for you a light in your heart to make distinction between the Truth and false. And if you my honorable brother wanted Allah to make a light for you in your heart in order for you to see with it the Truth and falsehood then you have to keep the duty to Allah and repentance, turning to Him and resorting to Him to teach you the Truth if you desired not to say of Allah except the Truth, it’s a guard from you against evil that you do not say of Allah other than the Truth in what you did not know the most certain knowledge, then Allah would give you fatwa in what He promised you with Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, be not unfaithful to Allah and the messenger, nor be unfaithful to your trusts, while you know.(27) And know that your wealth and your children are a temptation, and that Allah is He with Whom there is a mighty reward.(28) O you who believe, if you keep your duty to Allah, He will grant you Furqan (a distinction) and do away with your evils and protect you. And Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:27-29
{ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا لَا تَخُونُوا اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ وَتَخُونُوا أَمَانَاتِكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (27) وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلَادُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ عِنْدَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ (28) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا إِنْ تَتَّقُوا اللَّهَ يَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنْكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ (29) } صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال]

My honorable brother, keep your duty to Allah, by Allah you are indeed hindering against the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran. I receive it through the revelation of making one understand and it is not a whisper of an accursed-outcast satan; in fact from a Wise, Knowledgeable One while it is not a new revelation, only He inspires me with the authority of the True explanatory-statement from the Quran itself, indeed my Lord is Doer of what He intends. That’s in order not a scholar would argue with me from the Quran but I overpower him with Truth and I dominate over him by the authority of knowledge. And if he is searching for the Truth surely he would never find straitness in himself nor arrogance from acknowledging the Truth and submits a full submission.

O my honorable brother, do you know that the illiteracy of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- which Allah made it a proof for ratification for the Truth that have it the people of the Book among the Jews whom they knew the certain knowledge that indeed he speaks the Truth, and they knew that he is the seal prophet as they know their sons? And the reason of this belief that they have is: Because Mohammad messenger of Allah is illiterate. Surely, what makes him know what came of Truth in the Torah while he is not of those who study the Torah and the Gospel? Surely he is illiterate, does not read nor write, and for that they got certain in the Truth then the human satans turned away and they did not take it for a way out of envy from themselves, those are the liars. And Allah the Most High said: {And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with thy right hand, for then could the liars have doubted.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:48
{ وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُواْ مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلاَ تَخُطَّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذاً لاَّرْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:48]

Not because it cleared to them from a lingual way that it is their purpose of knowledge; in fact because he narrates to them most of what they dispute in the Torah and the Gospel, so he would explain for them it fully in details in the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely this Quran declares to the Children of Israel most of that wherein they differ.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:76
{ إِنَّ هَذَا الْقرآن يَقُصُّ عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [النمل:76]

Since they know that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- lived among them a lifetime surely they know that he did not read nor write even he did not study the knowledge with one them, so what makes him know about the very thing they dispute in it?! So He brought his just judgement and explained it to them in details while he is illiterate, and it cleared to them that he truly received it from a Wise, Knowledgeable One. O my honorable brother, thus the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, what makes him know about this True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran that is fully explained in spit of his spelling errors? Then your minds give you fatwa that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is indeed has received the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran from a Wise, Knowledgeable One. And what makes me know where is the authority of my knowledge in the Quran while -by Allah- I do not memorize the Quran, nor I memorize from it except a few? Perhaps now you or someone like you would like to interrupt me: “How can that be.. How, how?! What are you saying? Is it that you do not memorize the Quran? And how can you say that you are the Awaited Mahdi while you do not memorize the Quran ?!”.as for those who possess understanding-minds, surely that would increase them humility then they would say: “Glory be to Who taught our Imam all this explanatory-statement for the Quran, and he brings the authority from the Quran itself while he does not memorize the Quran! What makes him know about the authority of it in which chapter and in which verse in the Quran were it not for Allah Who taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran”. And it would increase them belief and steadfastness upon the straight path, as for those who do not know nor see the Truth from their Lord definitely this fatwa will increase to them impurity over their impurity until they see the painful chastisement.

If those who memorised the Quran by heart met altogether they could not been able to bring the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and manifesting its secret as we made it clear with Truth, but the majority of you do not think before they judge; in fact, one of them quickly comes up with the reply, interruption and judgement before he give his mind the opportunity to study the matter so he would judge justly and not hinder against the Truth, and those who do not think are as cattle that do not think.

Allah did not impose on you memorizing the Quran altogether; in fact He commanded you in pondering and reflecting in His messages. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a blessed Book that We have revealed to you, that they may ponder over its verses, and that the possessors of understanding-minds may remember.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29
{ كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آياتهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الألباب } صدق الله العظيم [ص:29]

.Then memorizing it gets easy for him when he wills to memorize it altogether, then he would never forget it ever

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
Brother of the righteous best foremost supporters, beloved ones of the All Merciful and His khalifa, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1625

اقتباس المشاركة 5275 من موضوع البيانُ الحقّ لكلمة {حَفِيًّا} ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - جمادى الأولى - 1430 هـ
24 - 05 - 2009 مـ
12:14 صبــاحًا
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=899

البيانُ الحقّ لكلمة {حَفِيًّا} ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على النَّبي الأميّ الأمين وآله الطاهرين والتَّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخي الكريم الذي يُحاجِجُنا بالأخطاء في الكتابة، هل تعلم إن كنتَ من أولي الألباب بأنّ أخطائي في الكتابة سوف تزيد أولي الألباب يقينًا في البيان الحقّ؟ فيقولون: " سبحان الله إنّ جميع العلماء لم يكن لديهم أخطاءٌ في الكتابة، فبرغم علمهم في اللغة والنحو؛ لم يستطيعوا جميعًا أن يأتوا بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن وتبيانِ أسراره كما بيّنه ناصر محمد اليمانيّ". ومن ثمّ يفتيه العقل والمنطق فيقول: "إذًا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لو كان عَلِمَ القرآن بسبب علمه في اللغة والنحو والإملاء لعَلِمَه مِنْ قَبْلِه علماءُ الأمّة المتفوقون في النحو والإملاء". ومن ثم يخرج بنتيجةٍ منطقيّةٍ فيقول: "إذًا الذي علَّم ناصر محمد اليمانيّ البيانَ الحقّ للقرآن هو الرحمنُ؛ علّمه البيانَ لا شكَّ ولا ريب".

وأتحدّاك أن تحاجِجَنا بخطأٍ في البيان الحقّ للقرآن فتجد فيه باطلًا ما أنزل الله به من سلطانٍ، فإن فعلت فقد جعل الله لك على ناصر محمد اليمانيّ سلطانًا إن وجدتني أقول على الله غير الحقّ من غير سلطان العلم المُلجِم للعالِم والجاهل. ويا أخي الكريم البارع في اللغة فما دمت تعلم اللغة فهل تُعَلِّمنا البيان الحقّ لكلمة: {حَفِيًّا} التي جاءت في قول الله تعالى: {قَالَ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكَ ۖ سَأَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكَ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ بِي حَفِيًّا ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم]؟

فأمّا البغوي فقال أنّ البيان الحقّ لقوله: {إِنَّهُ كَانَ بِي حَفِيًّا}
، بَرًّا لطيفًا.

ولكن لو تسأل الإمامَ المهديّ الحقّ من ربّكم لَعَلَّمك البيان الحقّ لكلمة: {حَفِيًّا} وأقول لك الحقّ أنّ المقصود بها (عليمًا)، أي: سأستغفر لك ربّي إنه كان بي عليمًا.

ومن ثم سآتيك بالبرهان المُلجِم من القرآن أنّ المقصود بكلمة: {حَفِيًّا}، أي (عليمًا). وأمّا البرهان الحقّ اليقين لمعنى هذه الكلمة فوجدته في قول الله تعالى: {يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ رَبِّي ۖ لَا يُجَلِّيهَا لِوَقْتِهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ ثَقُلَتْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ لَا تَأْتِيكُمْ إِلَّا بَغْتَةً ۗ يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٨٧﴾ قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

فانظر لقول الله تعالى: {يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللَّـهِ}، والبيان الحقّ أي: يسألونك كأنك عليمٌ بها، قل إنّما علمها عند الله إلى قوله: {وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ}.

وهكذا يُعَلِّمني الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن فيدلّني على برهان البيان الحقّ المُقنِع فآتيكم به من ذات القرآن، فأهيمن عليكم بالعلم والسلطان، ولو اجتمع كافّة الفطاحلة مِن علماء النحو واللغة والإملاء جميعًا الأحياء منهم والأموات أجمعين لَما استطاعوا أن يأتوا بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن كما أتاكم به المهديُّ المنتظَر الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، ولَهَيمنْتُ عليهم بحُجّة العلم والسلطان المقنع والملجم، وليس ذلك منّي غرورًا - وأعوذُ بالله - بل ثقةٌ من مُعَلِّمي فلا يُوجَد مَن هو أعلم منه أبدًا، وإنّه الله الذي علّم المهديَّ المنتظَر (الإنسان) البيانَ الحقّ للقرآن، ولذلك أعلِّمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون.

وكذلك أفتيك بشأنك فإنّي أراك إمّا أنّك مِن الذين يصدّون عن الحقّ صدودًا فقد تبيّن لهم أنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هو المهديّ الحقّ من ربهم، أو أنّك رجلٌ أعمى البصيرة نظرًا لأنّ الله لم يجعل له نورًا في القلب ليُفَرِّق به بين الحقّ والباطل، وإذا أردتَ أخي الكريم أن يجعل الله لك نورًا في قلبك لكي تُبصر به الحقّ والباطل فعليك بتقوى اللهِ والتّوبةِ والإنابةِ إليه واللجوء إليه ليعلّمك الحقّ إذا كنت لا تريد أن تقول على الله إلّا الحقّ تقوى منك أن لا تقول على الله غير الحقّ بما لم تعلم علم اليقين، ومن ثم يفيك الله بما وعدك بالحقّ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَخُونُوا اللَّـهَ وَالرَّسُولَ وَتَخُونُوا أَمَانَاتِكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلَادُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ عِندَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٢٨﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

فاتَّقِ الله أخي الكريم فإنك والله لتصدُّ عن البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، وإنّي أتلقاه بوحي التّفهيم وليس وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ بل من لدنّ حكيمٍ عليمٍ، وليس بوحيٍ جديدٍ وإنّما يلهمني بسلطان البيان الحقّ من ذات القرآن إنّ ربّي فعالٌ لِما يُريد، وذلك حتى لا يحاجِجَني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلَّا غلبته بالحقّ وهيمنتُ عليه بسلطان العلم، وإذا كان باحثًا عن الحقّ فلن يجد في نفسه حَرجًا ولا كبرياء من الاعتراف بالحقّ ويُسَلِّم تسليمًا.

ويا أخي الكريم، هل تعلم بأنّ أُمِّيّة محمدٍ - صلّى الله عليه و آله وسلّم - جعلها الله بُرهانًا للتّصديق بالحقّ لدى أهل الكتاب من اليهود الذين علموا علم اليقين أنّه ينطق بالحقّ وعرفوا أنّه النّبيّ الخاتم كما يعرفون أبناءهم؟ وسبب هذا الإيمان لديهم هو: لأنّ محمدًا رسول الله أمِّيٌّ فما يدريه بِما جاء من الحقّ في التّوراة وفي الإنجيل وهو ليس من الدّارسين للتّوراة أو للإنجيل؟ فهو أمِّيٌّ لا يقرأ ولا يكتب، ولذلك أيقنوا بالحقّ ثم أعرض شياطين البشر فلم يتخذوه سبيلًا حَسَدًا من عند أنفسهم، وأولئك هم المُبطِلون، وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ ۖ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

وليس لأنّه قد بيّن لهم من ناحيةٍ لغويّةٍ التي هي مبلغ علمكم؛ بل لأنّه يقصُّ عليهم أكثَر الذي هم فيه مُختَلِفون في التّوراة والإنجيل، فيفصّله لهم تفصيلًا في القرآن العظيم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وبما أنّهم يعلمون أنّ محمدًا رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه و آله وسلّم - لبِث فيهم عُمُرًا فلا يعلمون أنّه قرأ أو كتب وحتى إنه لم يدرس العِلم عند أحدهم، فما يدريه بالذي هم فيه مُختَلِفون؟ حتى أتى بحُكمه الحقّ وفصَّله لهم تفصيلًا وهو أمِّيٌّ، فتبيّن لهم أنه حقًا تلقّاه من لدن حكيمٍ عليم، وكذلك يا أخي الكريم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، فما يُدريه بهذا البيان الحقّ المُفصَّل للقرآن العظيم برغم أخطائه الإملائية؟! ومن ثم تفتيكم عقولُكم أنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ حقًّا تلقّى البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم من لدن حكيمٍ عليم، وما يدريني أين سلطان علمي في القرآن وأنا والله لا أحفظ القرآن، ولا أحفظ منه إلا قليلاً؟! ولربما تودّ الآن أو سواك أن يقاطعني: "كيف كيف كيف؟ ماذا تقول؟! فهل أنت لا تحفظ القرآن؟ وكيف تقول أنّك المهديّ المنتظَر وأنت لا تحفظ القرآن؟!". وأمّا أولو الألباب فسوف يزيدهم ذلك خشوعًا فيقولون: "سبحان مَن عَلَّم إمامنا جميع هذا البيان للقرآن، ويأتي بالسّلطان من ذات القرآن وهو لا يحفظ القرآن! وما يدريه بسلطانه في أيِّ سورةٍ وفي أيِّ آيةٍ في القرآن لولا الله الذي علّمه البيان الحقّ للقرآن". فيزيدهم إيمانًا وتثبيتًا على الصراط المستقيم، وأمّا الذين لا يعلمون ولا يبصرون الحقّ من ربّهم فحتمًا ستزيدهم هذه الفتوى رِجسًا إلى رِجسهم حتى يروا العذاب الأليم.

ولو اجتمع جميع الذين حفظوا القرآن عن ظهر قلبٍ لَما استطاعوا أن يأتوا بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن وتبيان أسراره كما بيّنّاه بالحقّ، ولكن أكثركم لا يتفكّرون من قبل أن يحكموا، بل سُرعان مَن يأتي بالرَّد والمُقاطعة منهم والحُكم مِن قبل أن يعطي لعقله فرصةً ليدرس القضيّة حتى يحكُم بالحقّ فلا يصدّ عن الحقّ، وإنّ الذين لا يتفكّرون أولئك كالأنعام التي لا تتفكّر، ولَم يفرض الله عليكم حفظ القرآن جميعًا؛ بل أمركم بالتدبّر والتفكّر في آياته، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

ومن ثم يتيسَّر عليه حفظُه حين يشاء أن يحفظه جميعًا، ومن ثم لن ينساه أبدًا.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخو الأنصار الأبرار السّابقين الأخيار أحباب الرحمن وخليفتُه؛ الإمامُ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــــــ
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..