Imam Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

17 - 05 - 1435 AH
18 - 03 - 2014 AD
02:56 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

The Quran is an argument for you to Allah if you believe in it and complied, or it is an argument for Allah against you if you believe in it and opposed it, the sin of that is much greater than the sin of disbelieve in it.

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, peace and blessings to all prophets and messengers Allah and their families the pure, and to all believers until the Day of Judgement. But after..

Oh my beloved one in the way to Allah, whomever wants the truth there is no plea against you after the seal of the prophets and messengers except the great Quran, for it is a plea of Allah and his messenger, in truth to the saying of Allah the Most High:
{And surely it is a reminder for you and your people, and you will be questioned}44 Al-Zukhruf Most Truthful Allah the Great

Surely the plea of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is that he argues with you with Allah's plea against you from the precise command of the Great Quran. And I diligently strive with it the people great struggle, a calling struggle, with certain knowledge based on clear proof from Allah the truthful explanation of the Great Quran, and it is the same certain knowledge, that Mohammad the messenger of Allah peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, had argued with, in truth to the saying of Allah the Most High:
{ Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists} 108 Yuosuf Most Truthful Allah the Great

Therefore whomever belied the certain knowledge and oppose it, he certainly did not belied Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and did not belied Mohammad the messenger of Allah peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family, rather he belied the Great Quran, to the saying of Allah the Most High:
{We know indeed that what they say grieves you, for surely they give not you the lie, but the wrongdoers give the lie to Allah’s messages.}
33 Al-Anaam Most Truthful Allah the Great

so whomever oppose it and stay away from complying of the great Quran he has endured a great a load of sin:
{And indeed We have given you a Reminder from Ourselves.} 99 {Whoever turns away from it, he will surely bear a burden on the day of Resurrection,}100 {Abiding therein. And evil will be their burden on the day of Resurrection}101 Ta-Ha
Most Truthful Allah the Great
Also the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni too, Allah would not hold accountable the one who oppose to follow him, because the oppose Nasser Mohammad, rather the sin of the ones who oppose the reluctance to respond and comply to the laws of the Quran and implement it, remember the say of Allah the Most High:
{We know indeed that what they say grieves you, for surely they give not you the lie, but the wrongdoers give the lie to Allah’s messages.}
33 Al-Anaam Most Truthful Allah the Great

Infact that the verses of the great Qur'an is an argument against the opposing worshipers that is why he chastised them:
{The Fire will scorch their faces, and they therein will be in severe affliction.}104{Were not My messages recited to you, but you used to reject them?}105{They will say: Our Lord, our adversity overcame us, and we were an erring people.}106{Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.}
107 Al-Muminoon Most Truthful Allah the Great

Perhaps my beloved for the sake of Allah who wants the truth would like to interrupt me and say: " Oh Nasser Mohammad, I am a Muslim believing in the great Quran and Allah will never chastise the believer of the great Quran." Then Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will answer, and I say: " Oh my beloved for the sake of Allah, Allah would not chastise his servants unless they oppose and never comply. Belief alone without implementing what they believed in, and that is the plea of Allah against them, so He would chastise them an extreme chastisement, and they would never have a plea to their Lord for believing with this great Quran as long as they did not make it true by implementing their belief with compliance. Therefore as long as they do not go by the great Quran, their belief becomes an excuse for Allah to chastise them an extreme chastisement rather it is more severe exemplary chastisement than those who disbelieve in it all together. So if you did not know its a calamity, but if you knew it is a greater calamity, like the one who sees the truth to be truthful and does not follow it. Is not that a rebellious satan who does that? While satan do not follow the great Quran despite they believe in it, and they know it's an absolute truth from their Lord, but they are hateful for the truth.
So be thankful, my beloved for the sake of Allah, that Allah mad you find the call of the Imam Mahdi during the time of debate before appearing, and judge with logic mindfully, and you will find your mind agree with the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, consult your mind, and will find it decide with the truth, and say that the true fact is with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni , because minds are the insight of the human. If the disbelievers used it, non of them entered hell fire, for that they said:
{And they say: if we were to listen or pondered we would not be among the dwellers of hell.}10 Al-Mulk Most Truthful Allah the Great

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?17426

اقتباس المشاركة 135990 من موضوع القرآن حجّةٌ لك على الله لو آمنت به واتّبعته أو حجّةٌ لله عليك لو آمنت به وأعرضت عنه، فإثم ذلك أعظم من إثم الكفر به..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=135986

الإمامُ ناصرُ محمدٍ اليمانيُّ
17 - 05 - 1435 هـ
18 - 03 - 2014 مـ
02:56 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــ

القرآن حُجَّةٌ لك علَى اللهِ لوْ آمنْتَ بهِ واتَّبعْتَه أوْ حجةٌ للهِ عليك لو آمنتَ به وأعرضْتَ عنه، فإِثْمُ ذلك أعظمُ من إثمِ الكُفْرِ بهِ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الأطهار وجميع المؤمنين إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..
ويا حبيبي في الله (من يريد الحق)، لا حُجّةَ عليكم من بعد خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين إلا القرآنَ العظيمَ لكونه حجّةَ الله عليكم وعلى رسوله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

وإنّما حُجّة ناصرِ محمدٍ اليماني هو أنّه يُحاجُّكم بحُجّة الله عليكم مُحكم القرآن العظيم وأجاهد النّاس به جِهاداً كبيراً؛ جهاداً دعَويّاً على بصيرةٍ من الله البيانِ الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وهي ذاتُ البصيرةِ التي حاجّ الناسَ بها محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

إذاً فمن كذَّب بالبصيرة وأعرض عنها فإنّه لم يُكذِّب الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ولم يكذِّب محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؛ بل كذّب بالقرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّـهِ يَجْحَدُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ومن أعرض عن اتّباع القرآن العظيم فقد احتمل وِزْراً عظيماً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَدْ آتَيْنَاكَ مِن لَّدُنَّا ذِكْرًا ﴿٩٩﴾ مَّنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْهُ فَإِنَّهُ يَحْمِلُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وِزْرًا ﴿١٠٠﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهِ وَسَاءَ لَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ حِمْلًا ﴿١٠١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

فكذلك الإمامُ المهديُّ ناصرُ محمدٍ اليمانيُّ؛ لا يحاسب اللهُ المعرِضين عن اتّباعه بسبب أنّهم أعرضوا عن ناصرِ محمدٍ، بل وِزْرُ المعرِضين عن دعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمدٍ اليمانيِّ هو بسبب إعراضهم عن الاستجابة لدعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن واتِّباعه فتذكّر قولَ الله تعالى: {وَقَدْ آتَيْنَاكَ مِن لَّدُنَّا ذِكْرًا ﴿٩٩﴾ مَّنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْهُ فَإِنَّهُ يَحْمِلُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وِزْرًا ﴿١٠٠﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهِ وَسَاءَ لَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ حِمْلًا ﴿١٠١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

لكون آيات القرآن العظيم هي حُجّة الله على عباده المعرضين ولذلك عذبهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {تَلْفَحُ وُجُوهَهُمُ النَّارُ وَهُمْ فِيهَا كَالِحُونَ ﴿١٠٤﴾ أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْمًا ضَالِّينَ ﴿١٠٦﴾ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

وربّما يودّ حبيبي في الله من يُريد الحق أن يقاطعني فيقول: "يا ناصرَ محمدٍ أنا مسلمٌ مؤمنٌ بالقرآن العظيم فلن يُعذِّبَ الله المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم". ومن ثَمّ يردّ عليه الإمامُ ناصرُ محمدٍ اليمانيُّ وأقول: يا حبيبي في الله، لمْ يعذب اللهُ عبادَه إلا بسبب الإعراض وعدم الاتّباع، لكون الإيمان وحده من غير اتّباع لما آمنوا به هو حجّة لله عليهم فيعذِّبهم عذابا نُكْراً وليس حجةً لهم على ربِّهم أنّهم قد آمنوا بهذا القرآن العظيم ما لم يصدِّقوا الإيمانَ بالاتباعِ، فإذا لم يتّبعوا القرآنَ العظيم فقد أصبح إيمانهم حجّةً لله عليهم فيعذِّبهم عذاباً نُكراً، بل أشدّ عذاباً من عذاب الذين كفروا به بالمرّة، فإن كنت لا تعلم فتلك مُصيبةٌ وإن كنت تعلم فالمُصيبة أعظم كالذي يرى الحقّ حقّاً فلا يتّبعه، أليس ذلك شيطاناً مَريداً من يفعل ذلك؟ كون الشياطين لا يتّبعون القرآن العظيم برغم أنّهم به مؤمنون ويعلمون أنّه الحقّ من ربِّهم ولكنّهم للحقِّ كارهون.

فكن من الشّاكرين حبيبي في الله أن أعْثرَك اللهُ على دعوة الإمام المهديّ في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وحَكِّم عقلَك وسوف تجد عقلك أنّه مع الإمام ناصرِ محمدٍ اليمانيِّ، فاستشِرْ عقلَك تجدْه يُفتيك بالحقِّ فيقول أنّ الحقَّ هو مع ناصرِ محمدٍ اليمانيِّ لكون العقول هي أبصار البشر لو استخدمها الكفار ما دخل أحدٌ منهم النارَ، ولذلك قالوا: {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

وسلام على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمامُ المهديُّ ناصرُ محمدٍ اليمانيُّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..