https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8_UjJh6_U8

In the name of Allah the most Merciful, and prayers and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers of Allah and their purified families and upon the followers of them until the Day of Judgment...

A media discreet is made before and after in order to hide the stands of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani in the space of the incurable issues of Yemen and to hide the truth of his success, and the reason perhaps that the people of diseased hearts see that announcing that clearly will inevitably increase the ratification and followers of Imam Nasser Mohammed Al –Yamani, and their hearts wasn’t reassured that is the Mahdi, and they are still hesitant in their position of doubt or that the disease in their hearts caused hatred and envy.
In any case, in this video was the interview with the press, and it was sent to Al Saeeda channel, and they promised anddidn’t live up to their promise to publish it, because they know that Sheikh Nasser Mohammed Al Qarda’i is the same person the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, as for Azal channel they only published a small part of this interview! In any case, what we hope of my beloved supporters of the good people is:
To have a severe reaction in the media, and that they publish this YouTube video at all important sites and news sites in general and with high density and comprehensive, because this video is one of the preliminaries to the beginning of the appearance and introduction of the personality of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad al -Yamani and his noble objectives to reform the people and the country and to put an end to all corruption, and it is Our motto in truth and for Allah we do not fear anybody, and to Allah is the order before and after.

As well as to reassure myself that the my beloved ones in Allah’s love did not abandon the school of the Mahdi to reform the humans out of the darkness into the light, so publish this video heavily and hardly in way the World of YouTube never seen, as well as the part extract in the Azal channel, in this issue is a great wisdom that you shall pick up the fruit of in the ratification and following.
How much I love you in Allah, O lovers of Allah, and I bear witness to Allah that your care for your Imam is more of the care for yourselves and your fathers and your mothers and your children, how much I love you in Allah, how much I love you in Allah, how much I love you in Allah!! And how much is the Imam Mahdi longing for meeting of my supporters, the pupils of my eyes.
And I hope to Allah that victory comes from him, and a big victory as he is Al Samee’ Al Mojeeb (the listener and the responder).

The Peace be upon the Messengers, and Praise be to Allah...
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani .