Imam Nasser Mohammed Al -Yamani
01-15-2009, 10:27 PM

The reply to every disbeliever about the bodies of people of A’ad, and we tell the truth
-------------------------------------------------- ---

((In the name of Allah the most Merciful))
And peace and prayers be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and upon the followers of the truth until the Day of Judgment

Dear (searcher for the truth: nickname) if you want the truth, then truly I do not say but the truthful explanation of the Quran, and then you shall find the signs of believing it in the real world, with science , logic, and I swear to Allah Almighty that these images are in fact of the bodies of human beings from the First Nations, and are not fabricated, because they came to confirm the true explanation of the Holy Qur'an for the huge size of the bodies of the First Nations, nations such as the people of Noah and A’ad and Thamood, because Allah gave them a bigger better creation than nations who lived after them, and the Prophet of Allah Hood said to his people (A’ad), and Allah almighty said:
((And remember how He made you successors after the people of Noah, and increased you greatly in creation.)) Almighty Allah, [Al A’raf: 69]

And by these words we know for sure that Allah has increased the First Nations greatly in creation (made them bigger); more than us; and between our creation and their creation is a big large margin, same as the difference between the ages of this nation and ages of First Nations, and then we shall bring you the true proof from the clear verses of the Quran regarding the vast difference between our ages and their ages, and almighty Allah said:
((And we sent Noah to his people, and He stayed among them for a thousand years minus fifty years))) Almighty Allah, Al Ankaboot: 14]

And this age is only the age of the calling of the Messenger of Allah Noah, peace and prayers be upon him, the calling to the disbelievers of his people, starting from the beginning of the calling until the day of their destruction, True to the words of Allah almighty:

((And we sent Noah to his people, and He stayed among them for a thousand years minus fifty years. Then the Deluge swept them; for they were wrongdoers.) ) Almighty Allah, Spider: 14]

In the sense that their ages are greater than that, and through the length of their ages it becomes clear to you, absolutely with no doubt, that their bodies do have to be longer than our bodies, with a large difference, and that Allah same as he bestowed them with a longer age he also bestowed them in greater creation than us, confirming the words of Allah:

((And remember how He made you successors after the people of Noah, and increased you greatly in creation.)) Almighty Allah, [Al A’raf: 69]

And that is the true explanation of the length of the bodies of First Nations, and it cannot be denied by any believer in the Great Quran, therefore they found the truth about that in the real world, reality without doubt or speculation, as you can see in these true pictures about the size of the bodies of First Nations in these pictures:
http://www9.0zz0.com/2008/11/24/01/577559581.gif
https://nasser-alyamani.org/downloads/giants4.jpg
The other pictures, we do not have any comment on them, except for only the picture of the burnt body, which they say it is a picture of the tomb of someone who is being tormented, that is not true because I know that the barrier torment is not in the tomb, but in hell as we detailed the truth about the torment after the death of the criminals is in Hell, we detailed denial of the torment in the grave and we detailed the truth from the clear verses of the Quran to deny the myth of the torment of the grave, which contradicts with the clear verses of the Holy Qur'an, the verses that describes the barrier torment after death and that the torment is upon the soul in hell without the body, confirming the words of Allah :

((If only you could see the wrongdoers in the floods of death, as the angels with arms outstretched: “Give up your souls. Today you are being repaid with the torment of shame for having said about God other than the truth, and for being too proud to accept His revelations.” (93))) Almighty Allah, [Al Ana’am: 93]
And through this clear verse, we know that the barrier torment is upon the soul, without the body which is in the grave, which goes back to its origin (dust) until the day it returns in the day of resurrection, and it returns to life when the soul comes back to it, because the Spirit is of Allah's power, and it is what makes the body alive and makes it able to see and hear and speak and feel and suffer and if the soul leaves the body it becomes dead because life is the spirit which does not die but what dies is body when the spirit leaves it, and you are a human because of your soul not because of your body…
As for the other images we do not have any comment on, and we don’t confirm those nor deny, because I know that Allah is capable of all things, but I argue about the truth you find in the clear verses of the Great Quran, which you actually find in the real world, with the convincing science and logic which do not accept any controversial debate, As for putting (the pictures) among the list of fabricated ones, that is the cunning of the devils of human beings, who want to put out the light of Allah in order to doubt the true explanation, and I swear to Allah Almighty that I found an old man who lives in the province of (Jawb) in Yemen, and this man does not know the Internet and does not know about these photographs, he said that he found bodies of some of the humans that differ from our bodies, and I asked him, and what is the difference? and then he stood up to his car that was parked beside us, and put his hand on the bottom of the front-glass and he said : ((the head of one of them is like the front of this car, if not their heads were bigger than that, but that is the minimum estimate, because you asked me by Allah, that I describe them to you with a description that is not exaggerated, I say this and Allah is my witness and agent)), then I said even without you swear to Allah, I swear to Allah I testify that you are really truthful, because I know the big size of the bodies of first Nations before you told me or any other human told me, but tell me where did you find them? and he told me that he found them in the Rub’ al Khali (See Wikipedia the empty quarter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rub'_al_Khali *translator) in al - Jawf region, and I said to him “You told the truth“ and I told him that it was inhabited by people of A’ad and that it was called Erum of the Pillars, the country that no other country was created by to be like.
So my dear brother, fear Allah, because this is a refusal of Allah’s true signs with no right to do so, those are the signs of Allah in the Holy Qur'an, and therefore the true pictures were places between the fabricated ones as you say so to confuse people, and then the people shall not know which one is right and which are wrong, but I prove the truth from the clear of the Great Quran, confirming the words of Allah:
((We will show them Our proofs on the horizons, and in their very souls, until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth.)) [Fussilat: 53]
And also; when Allah wants; He will show you some of the First Nations to be signs to you from yourselves, but they will not be skeletons; they will be flesh and bones, and they are now asleep, Allah has made then signs to you from yourselves, confirming the words of Allah:
((You would think them awake, although they were asleep. And We turned them over to the right, and to the left, with their dog stretching its paws across the threshold. Had you looked at them, you would have turned away from them in flight, and been filled with fear of them. (18)) Almighty Allah [Al Kahf: 18]

And here it becomes clear to you the secret of the “running away” of anyone who sees them, that’s because he will see humans wonder inconceivable which he never saw humans as such before, and there is no comparison between our bodies and their bodies, and so he will defenetly run away from them and be filled with great fear because of them, and they are od the signs of Allah that causes wonder, from ourselves, human beings like us, but the difference is in the sizes between our bodies and their bodies, and that the secret of the description of their bodies given by Allah , saying the Almighty:
((They were of Our wondrous signs)) Almighty Allah, [Al Kahf: 9]
And their skeletons are the same as skeletons of the humans in those pictures, but more wondrously than those who are in these pictures because they will be the bigger with their bones and flesh, so Imagine the wonder if you looked at them, but the ones who read the statement of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad al -Yamani if they looked at them they will will not be terrified of them after they saw the true explanation, therefore will not run to escape, but they will stand there looking at the signs of wonder from Allah to them from themselves, just like the wonder of those who see those images:
https://nasser-alyamani.org/downloads/giants4.jpg
And excuse me to say to you that I see that you do not look like to want the truth, but you are cunning with questioning the truth, and deceiving us, acting like you do not know that these images came to believe the true statement regarding the bodies of people of A’ad like you do not know that Nasser Mohammed Al -Yamani argues with these true images, which are from the real world confirming the true statement of the bodies of people of A’ad, and that is why you put them between the images that perhaps many of them are fabricated as you say, so you might confuse the people, and that’s why I suspect that you are one of those who want to extinguish the light of Allah, and I warn you that Allah will curse you and make you another sign of His, if you are one od the ones who hates the truth and Allah knows your intention, and that’s why I’m warning you, True to the words of Allah:
((And know that Allah knows what is in yourselves, so beware of Him. [Al Baqara: 235]
And I swear to Allah that you cannot seduce those who believe in the signs of their Lord, because they didn’t believe when once they saw the pictures, those are only pictures, but they believed in the true explanation of the Qur'an, and that is why they were convinced that these images of Giant humans are really identical to the true statement which the Imam Mahdi argues with from the clear verses of the book with authority does not need to be interpreted, and they will not doubt and will not question the truth they believe, except for those who in their heart is disease, and did not believe the truth completely yet, for those Allah gave you authority over them, and there is no good in them if they turned their back, but I ask you a question; a question that is understandable to those who use their minds; Is it possible for the bodies of a nation that lives more than two thousand years to be the same as the bodies of a nation that do not even live for one hundred and fifty years?! And if you say who told you that First Nations ages ranged thousands of years? And then we respond to you with the words of Allah and not by my words, but with the proof of the clear verses which are clear to the ignorant of the world and the scholars and Allah said:
((We sent Noah to his people, and He stayed among them for a thousand years minus fifty years. Then the Deluge swept them; for they were wrongdoers. (14))) Almighty Allah, Al Ankaboot: 14]

And this age is not the length of their ages since their mothers gave birth to them, but only the age of Noah’s calling to his people until the flood took them, and if you say maybe they were with greater ages but not greater bodies than our bodies, then I tell do you have the scientific proof of this? But I find the true scientific proof in the book that Allah bestowed them in creation than us, therefore bestowed them over us in their ages, true to the words of Allah:

( (And to Aad, their brother Hud. He said, “O my people! Worship Allah; you have no god other than Him. Will you not take heed?” (65) The elite of his people who disbelieved said, “We see foolishness in you, and we think that you are a liar.” (66) He said, “O my people! There is no foolishness in me, but I am a messenger from the Lord of the Worlds. (67) “I convey to you the messages of my Lord, and I am a trustworthy adviser to you.” (68) “Are you surprised that a reminder has come to you from your Lord, through a man from among you, to warn you? Remember how He made you successors after the people of Noah, and increased you greatly in creation. And remember God’s blessings, so that you may prosper.” (69) They said, “Did you come to us to make us worship Allah alone, and abandon what our ancestors used to worship? Then bring us what you threaten us with, if you are truthful.” (70) He said, “Condemnation and wrath have befallen you from your Lord. Are you arguing with me over names, which you and your ancestors invented, for which Allah sent down no authority? Just wait; I am waiting with you.” (71) So We saved him and those with him, by mercy from Us, and We cut off the roots of those who rejected Our revelations and were not believers. (72))) Almighty Allah, [Al A’raf]
So fear Allah O you, If you are not from the Jews who want to extinguish the light of Allah after they found out it is the truth, if you were not one of them and see yourself as a Muslim, then know you that you’re denying the signs of Allah and that you are not denying what Muhammad may Allah bless him and his family said, Muhammad that Allah revealed the Quran to, nor you’re denying Nasser Mohammed words, who was taught by Allah to bring his statements, but you’re denying the revelations of Allah, True to the words of Allah:

((We know that you, [O Muhammad], are saddened by what they say. And indeed, they do not call you untruthful, but it is the verses of Allah that the wrongdoers reject. (33))) Almighty Allah, [Al Ana’am: 33]
And the peace be upon the messengers and Praise be to Allah...
Imam Mahdi –guided - to the straight path Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 5987 من موضوع الرد إلى كلّ ملحدٍ في أجسادِ قوم عاد وإنّا لصادقون ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
18 - 01 - 1430 هـ
15 - 01 - 2009 مـ
10:27 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

الرد إلى كلّ ملحدٍ في أجسادِ قوم عاد وإنّا لصادقون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..
أيها الباحث عن الحقّ، إن كنت تريد الحقّ فحقيقٌ لا أنطق بالبيان للقرآن إلا بالحقِّ ومن ثمّ تجد آيات التصديق حقاً على الواقع الحقيقي بالعلم والمنطق، وأقسمُ بالله العلي العظيم أن هذه الصور لأجساد بشرٍ من الأمم الأولى حقيقةً وليست مُفبركة لأنها جاءت تصديقاً للبيان الحقّ في القرآن العظيم عن ضخامة أجساد الأمم الأولى من البشر كمثل قوم نوحٍ وعادٍ وثمودَ؛ ذلك لأنّ الله زادهم بسطةً في الخلق على الأُمم من بعدهم، وقال نبيّ الله هود لقومه عاد، وقال الله تعالى: {وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ مِن بَعْدِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَزَادَكُمْ فِي الْخَلْقِ بَسْطَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:69].

ومن خلال ذلك نعلمُ علمَ اليقين بأنّ الله زاد الأمم الأولى بسطةً في الخَلْقِ علينا بفارقٍ كبيرٍ كما الفرق بين أعمار هذه الأمّة وأعمار الأمم الأولى، ومن ثمّ نأتيك بالسلطان الآخر من محكم القرآن عن الفرق الشاسع بين أعمارنا وأعمارهم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:14].

وهذا العمر ليس إلا عُمر دعوة رسول الله نوح - عليه الصلاة والسلام - للكفار من قومه من بداية الدعوة إلى يوم هلاكهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا فَأَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوفَانُ وَهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت]، بمعنى أن أعمارهم هي أكبر من ذلك، ومن خلال طول أعمارهم يتبين لك بلا شكّ أو ريب أنّ أجسادهم لا بدّ أن تكون هي أطول من أجسادنا بفارق كبيرٍ، وأن الله كما زادهم بسطةً في العمر علينا كذلك زادهم بسطةً في الخَلْقِ علينا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ مِن بَعْدِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَزَادَكُمْ فِي الْخَلْقِ بَسْطَةً} صدق الله العظيم.

وهذا بيان حقيقة طول أجساد الأمم الأولى لا يستطيع أن يُنكره كلُّ مؤمنٍ بالقرآن العظيم، ولذلك وجدوا حقيقة ذلك على الواقع الحقيقي بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ كما ترى في هذه الصور الحقّ عن ضخامة أجساد الأمم الأولى في هذه الصور:

وأما الصور الأخرى فلا تعليق من لدينا عليها إلا عن الجُثة المحترقة التي يقولون إنها لصاحب قبرٍ مُعذبٍ، فهذا شيء غير صحيح لأني أعلم أنّ العذاب البرزخي ليس في قبر السوءة؛ بل في نار جهنم كما فصلنا حقيقة العذاب من بعد الموت للمجرمين في نار جهنم تفصيلاً في شأن نفي العذاب البرزخي في حُفرة السوءة؛ وفصلنا الحقّ من مُحكم القرآن تفصيلاً في شأن نفي أسطورة عذاب القبر التي تخالف لمُحكم القرآن العظيم في شأن العذاب البرزخي من بعد الموت وأنه على النفس في النار من دون الجسد تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَاسِطُو أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُوا أَنفُسَكُمُ ۖ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:93].

ومن خلال هذه الآية المُحكمة نعلم أنّ العذاب البرزخي على النفس من دون الجسد الذي في حُفرة السوءة والذي يرجع إلى أصله تُراباً إلى يوم بعثه وهو عودة النفس إلى الجسد فيصير حيّاً، وذلك لأنّ الروح من قدرة الله وهي التي تجعل الجسد حيّاً يرى ويسمع ويتكلم ويحسُّ ويتألم، وإذا فارقته فارق الحياة لأنّ الحياة هي الروح وهي لا تموت وإنما يموت الجسد بفراقها وأنت بالروح لا بالجسم إنساناً.

وأما الصور الأخرى فلا تعليق لدينا عليها ولا أقرّها ولا أنكرها لأني أعلمُ أن الله على كُل شيءٍ قديرٍ، وإنما أُحاجّ عن حقائق آيات القرآن العظيم على الواقع الحقيقي بالعلم والمنطق المُقنع والمُلجم للجدل، وأما بالنسبة لوضعها بين قائمة المُفبركات فذلك مكرٌ من شياطين البشر الذين يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله ليشككوا في البيان الحقّ.

وأُقسم بالله العلي العظيم إني وجدت رجلاً شائباً يسكن في محافظة الجوب باليمن لا يعرف إنترنت ولا يعلم عن هذه الصور شيئاً وقال: إنه وجد أجساداً لقومٍ من البشر يختلفون عن أجسادنا، وقلت له: وفيمَ الاختلاف؟ ومن ثمّ قام إلى سيارته كانت واقفة بجانبنا ووضع يده من حدِّ الزجاج الأمامي من الأسفل، وقال: "إن رأس الواحد منهم كمقدمة هذه السيارة إن لم تكن رؤوسهم أكبر من ذلك، وإنما ذلك التقدير الأدنى لأنك سألتني بالله أن أوصفهم لك الوصف الذي لا مبالغة فيه؛ هذا والله على ما أقول شهيد ووكيل". فقلت له: دون أن تحلف، وأقسم بالله ربّ العالمين إني أشهد إنك حقاً من الصادقين لأني أعلم عن ضخامة أجساد الأمم الأولى من قبل أن تخبرني أو يخبرني أي إنسانٍ، ولكن أخبرني أين وجدتهم؟ وقال لي: "وجدتهم في الربع الخالي بمنطقة الجوف". فقلت له: بلى صدقت وكانت تسكنه قوم عادٍ؛ إرم ذات العماد التي لم يُخلق مثلها في البلاد.

فاتقِ الله أخي الكريم فإن هذا صدٌ بغير الحقّ عن حقائق آيات الله في القرآن العظيم ولذلك تمَّ وضع الصور الحقّ بين الصور المُفبركة كما تقول لكي يختلط الحابل بالنابل فلا يعلم الناس أيّهم الحقّ وأيُّهم الباطل، ولكني أثبت الحقّ من مُحكم القرآن العظيم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53].

وكذلك حين يشاء الله سوف تشهدون قوماً من الأمم الأولى آياتٍ لكم من أنفسكم عجباً ولكنهم ليسوا هياكل عظمية؛ بل بعظامهم ولحومهم وهم رقودٌ جعلهم الله آياتٍ لكم من أنفسكم عجباً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَتَحْسَبُهُمْ أَيْقَاظًا وَهُمْ رُقُودٌ ۚ وَنُقَلِّبُهُمْ ذَاتَ الْيَمِينِ وَذَاتَ الشِّمَالِ ۖ وَكَلْبُهُم بَاسِطٌ ذِرَاعَيْهِ بِالْوَصِيدِ ۚ لَوِ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

وهنا يتبين لك سر الفرار لمن اطَّلع عليهم، وذلك لأنه سوف يرى بشراً عجبَ العُجاب لم يرَ قط مثلهم ولا مقارنة بين أجسادنا وأجسادهم ولذلك حتماً سوف يولي منهم فراراً ويُملأ منهم رعباً شديداً، وهم من آيات الله عجباً لنا من أنفسنا؛ بشر مثلنا وإنما الفرق في الأحجام بين أجسادنا وأجسادهم وفي ذلك سرّ وصف الله لأجسادهم بقوله تعالى: {كَانُوا مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَبًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:9].

وهياكلهم العظمية كما هياكل البشر التي في هذه الصور ولكنهم أشدّ عجباً ممن في هذه الصور، وذلك لأنهم سوف يكونون أعظم لأنهم بشحومهم ولحومهم فتخيل العجب لو اطلعتَ عليهم! ولكن الذين اطلعوا على بيان الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لو اطَّلعوا عليهم فلن يمتلئوا منهم رُعباً من بعد البيان الحقّ ولذلك لن يولّوا منهم فراراً ولكنهم سوف يقفون ناظرين إلى آيات ربهم لهم من أنفسهم عجباً كما يتعجب من شاهد هذه الصور:

واسمح لي يا هذا أن أقول لك: إني أرى وكأنك لا تريد الحقّ وإنما تمكر للتشكيك في الحقّ وتُخادعنا وكأنك لا تعلم أن من هذه الصور جاءت تصديق البيان الحقّ في شأن أجساد قوم عادٍ! وكأنك لا تعلم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يحاج بهذه الصور الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي تصديق البيان الحقّ لأجساد قوم عادٍ ولذلك وضعتها بين الصور التي ربما كثير منها مُفبرك كما تقول لكي يختلط الحابل بالنابل، ولذلك إني أشكّ في أمرك أنك من الذين يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله وأُحذرك أن يمسخك الله ليجعلك آيةً أخرى إن كنت من الذين هم للحقّ كارهون، والله هو الذي يعلم بنيتك ولذلك أُحذرك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ فَاحْذَرُوهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:235].

وأُقسمُ بالله لن تستطيع فتنة الذين هم بآيات ربّهم موقنين وذلك لأنهم لم يُصدقوا بمجرد رؤيتهم للصور وإنما هي صور؛ بل صدّقوا البيان الحقّ للقرآن ولذلك أيقنوا بأنّ هذه الصور للبشر العمالقة هي حقاً مطابقة للبيان الحقّ الذي يُحاج به الإمام المهديّ من مُحكم الكتاب بسلطانٍ لا يحتاج إلى تأويل، وكلا ولا ولن يشكك في الحقّ إلّا الذين في قلوبهم مرضٌ فلم يوقنوا بالحقِّ بعد؛ أولئك قد جعل الله لك عليهم سلطاناً ولا خير فيهم إن انقلبوا على أعقابهم، ولكني أوجه إليك سؤالاً يدركه أصحاب العقول: هل ممكن أن تكون أجساد أمةٍ تتعمّر أكثر من ألفي سنة كمثل أجساد أمَّةٍ لا تتعمّر حتى مائة وخمسون سنَة؟ وإن قُلت: ومن قال لك أنّ الأمم الاولى كانوا يتعمّرون آلاف السنين؟ ومن ثمّ نردّ عليك بقول الله وليس بقولي، بل سلطان مُحكم للعالم والجاهل، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا فَأَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوفَانُ وَهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

وهذا العمر ليس طول أعمارهم منذ أن ولدتهم أمهاتهم؛ بل ليس إلا طول الفترة الزمنية لعمر دعوة نوح في قومه حتى أخذهم الطوفان، وإن قلت لي: "لربما أنهم كانوا يتعمّرون ولكن أجسادهم كأجسادنا". ومن ثمّ نقول لك: هل عندك سلطان علميّ بهذا؟ ولكني أجد السلطان العلمي الحقّ في الكتاب أنّ الله زادهم علينا بسطةً في الخلق ولذلك زادهم علينا بسطةً في العمر معاً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِلَىٰ عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا ۗ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَـٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَوْمِهِ إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي سَفَاهَةٍ وَإِنَّا لَنَظُنُّكَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦٦﴾ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِي سَفَاهَةٌ وَلَـٰكِنِّي رَسُولٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٦٧﴾ أُبَلِّغُكُمْ رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّي وَأَنَا لَكُمْ نَاصِحٌ أَمِينٌ ﴿٦٨﴾ أَوَعَجِبْتُمْ أَن جَاءَكُمْ ذِكْرٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ عَلَىٰ رَجُلٍ مِّنكُمْ لِيُنذِرَكُمْ ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ مِن بَعْدِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَزَادَكُمْ فِي الْخَلْقِ بَسْطَةً ۖ فَاذْكُرُوا آلَاءَ اللَّـهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ اللَّـهَ وَحْدَهُ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَا إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ ﴿٧٠﴾ قَالَ قَدْ وَقَعَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ رِجْسٌ وَغَضَبٌ ۖ أَتُجَادِلُونَنِي فِي أَسْمَاءٍ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُم مَّا نَزَّلَ اللَّـهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَانٍ ۚ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ﴿٧١﴾ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مِّنَّا وَقَطَعْنَا دَابِرَ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا ۖ وَمَا كَانُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

فاتقِ الله يا هذا! فإذا لم تكن من اليهود من الذين يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله من بعد ما تبيّن لهم أنه الحقّ؛ فإذا لم تكن منهم وترى أنك من المسلمين فاعلم أنك تجحد بآيات الله وإنك لا تُكذِّب محمداً - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الذي أنزل الله عليه القرآن ولا تُكذّب ناصرَ محمدٍ الذي علمه الله البيان بل تُكذب بآيات الله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ ۖ فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّـهِ يَجْحَدُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
الإمام المهديّ إلى الصراط المستقيم؛ ناصر محمد اليماني .