Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - Ramadan - 1445 AH
March - 24 - 2024 AD
10:36 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Planet Saqar Arrived; sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah, the One, the Subduer, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the messengers of the Book, from both bearers of sin (mankind and jinn), from the first of them to their seal of them; the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah, with the message of the grand Quran, which calls for the worship of Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, and calls for achieving the international peace among humans, and for the revival of mercy in man’s heart towards his fellow man, regardless of his religion, color, and race, also calls for the removal of man’s oppression against his fellow man, regardless of his religion, color, and race. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:105-112 After this..

{وَلَقَدْ كَتَبْنَا فِي الزَّبُورِ مِن بَعْدِ الذِّكْرِ أَنَّ الْأَرْضَ يَرِثُهَا عِبَادِيَ الصَّالِحُونَ ‎﴿١٠٥﴾‏ إنَّ فِي هَٰذَا لَبَلَاغًا لِّقَوْمٍ عَابِدِينَ ‎﴿١٠٦﴾‏ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿١٠٧﴾‏ قُلْ إِنَّمَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ ‎﴿١٠٨﴾‏ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ آذَنتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ سَوَاءٍ ۖ وَإِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ أَم بَعِيدٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ ‎﴿١٠٩﴾‏ إِنَّهُ يَعْلَمُ الْجَهْرَ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْتُمُونَ ‎﴿١١٠﴾‏ وَإِنْ أَدْرِي لَعَلَّهُ فِتْنَةٌ لَّكُمْ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ‎﴿١١١﴾‏ قَالَ رَبِّ احْكُم بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَرَبُّنَا الرَّحْمَٰنُ الْمُسْتَعَانُ عَلَىٰ مَا تَصِفُونَ ‎﴿١١٢﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]

O community of humanity nations in rural and urban areas, your world has ended, your hereafter has come, and your reckoning is approaching, while you are in heedlessness, turning away.

O community of humans in rural and urban areas, I swear by Allah, the One, the Subduer, Lord of the heavens and earth and what’s in between them, and (by) Lord of the enormous Throne, that the level of my belief about the heat that you feel in this year of yours (2024 AD) surely it is from the heat of planet of chastisement Saqar in addition to the sun’s heat, in fact hell’s fire is most intense in heat. So let both bearers of sin; mankind and jinn to bear witness that the level of my faith that it is because plant Saqar is as the level of my belief in Allah, the One, the Subduer, therefore you do not find me making ways of return like you.

O community of humans in rural and urban areas, I warn you from the heat of planet Saqar; hellfire since nearly twenty years of what you count — one-third of a the moon’s year, according to the day of the moon - surely the end of those who turn away from the call of mercy to the worlds has approached.

O community of humans in rural and urban areas, I am khalifa of Allah; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, that Allah made me His khalifa over the whole world; continents, Islands, land and sea. Indeed, this claim is surely major, so either I am truthful or I am of the liars. Then I Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the chosen khalifa of Allah over the whole world, so what is your thought about Allah Lord of the worlds, Lord of the Kingdom of the heavens and earth?! Do you think that Allah would not attain His purpose by making His khalifa prevail in one night by power of Allah the One, the Subduer, the Possessor of choice, Originator of the heavens and the earth (He grants the kingdom to whom He wills and takes the kingdom away from whom He wills)?! Verily, right to chose is not for the angels of the All Merciful, neither the humans, nor jinn to participate in choosing khalifa of Allah — Glory be to Allah the Great — He does not associate anyone with His rule, and He creates what He wills and chooses Alone, having no partner in the choice. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Qasas] 28:68

{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة القصص].

So listen and understand, is it reasonable that I have been warning you for twenty years about the approaching heat of the planet of chastisement, Saqar (the hidden red hellfire; it will not come to you except all of sudden). Is it possible that you do not feel the heat of its approach before it passes?! Verily, this is rejected by reason and logic, that you do not feel the Saqar’s heat, and I have been warning the humans in rural and urban areas for twenty years, although it crosses, (24,000 kilometers) in (every 24 hours of what you count). So how is it not approaching while you feel the heat of Saqar after twenty years have passed, while I am warning the populations and governments of humans in rural and urban areas throughout the whole world?! Do you think that I do not know the calculation of its astronomical and self speed of it, also its density, which has been compacted, an utmost compact, on the day Allah created it beside the planet of the Kingdom of heavens and earth, with “Be”, and it is? He (Allah) created both planets out of nothing with “Be” and it is. Verily, the creation of both planets did not take even one second of what you count. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Y.S.] 36:81-83

{أَوَلَيْسَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِقَادِرٍ عَلَىٰ أَن يَخْلُقَ مِثْلَهُم ۚ بَلَىٰ وَهُوَ الْخَلَّاقُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٨١﴾‏ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُ إِذَا أَرَادَ شَيْئًا أَن يَقُولَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ‎﴿٨٢﴾‏ فَسُبْحَانَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ مَلَكُوتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٨٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يس]

Then there occurred between the planet Saqar and the planet of the kingdom of heavens and earth a magnetic force of attraction within what is faster than a blink of an eye; in a sense: faster than the speed of light per second, then the big bang occurred and planet Saqar prevailed, which has a spherical planetary shape compressed in its atoms, victorious against the mass planet Ritq, which is compressed in its atoms too, except that it is circular with a flat bottom. Flat and plain, smooth level was the shape of the land on which you live; this was its shape in the Book before tearing, also the kingdom of the heavens and the earth were combined, as one piece, flat plain, smooth level. I repeat, remind, and say: This was the shape of your earth on which you live, before the separation. Then the circular, flat earth’s decor was transformed into a spherical planet, and your planet contained the kingdom of the heavens and earth, compressed fully of an utmost compact, and the shape of your planet before the tearing was orbicular from above and below and had thickness on its sides, and it was folded like the folding sheet of record for books that is rolled, circular from above and below, and it had round thickness on the four sides, but its circle was great; A flat bottom plain smooth level in which you will neither see crookedness nor unevenness. And just as its form was in the beginning, it will return to it in the end; Allah's promise. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:101-112

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ سَبَقَتْ لَهُم مِّنَّا الْحُسْنَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ عَنْهَا مُبْعَدُونَ ‎﴿١٠١﴾ ‏لَا يَسْمَعُونَ حَسِيسَهَا ۖ وَهُمْ فِي مَا اشْتَهَتْ أَنفُسُهُمْ خَالِدُونَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾‏ لَا يَحْزُنُهُمُ الْفَزَعُ الْأَكْبَرُ وَتَتَلَقَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ هَٰذَا يَوْمُكُمُ الَّذِي كُنتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ ‎﴿١٠٣﴾‏ يَوْمَ نَطْوِي السَّمَاءَ كَطَيِّ السِّجِلِّ لِلْكُتُبِ ۚ كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُّعِيدُهُ ۚ وَعْدًا عَلَيْنَا ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ ‎﴿١٠٤﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ كَتَبْنَا فِي الزَّبُورِ مِن بَعْدِ الذِّكْرِ أَنَّ الْأَرْضَ يَرِثُهَا عِبَادِيَ الصَّالِحُونَ ‎﴿١٠٥﴾‏ إِنَّ فِي هَٰذَا لَبَلَاغًا لِّقَوْمٍ عَابِدِينَ ‎﴿١٠٦﴾‏ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿١٠٧﴾‏ قُلْ إِنَّمَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ ‎﴿١٠٨﴾‏ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ آذَنتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ سَوَاءٍ ۖ وَإِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ أَم بَعِيدٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ ‎﴿١٠٩﴾‏ إِنَّهُ يَعْلَمُ الْجَهْرَ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْتُمُونَ ‎﴿١١٠﴾‏ وَإِنْ أَدْرِي لَعَلَّهُ فِتْنَةٌ لَّكُمْ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ‎﴿١١١﴾‏ قَالَ رَبِّ احْكُم بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَرَبُّنَا الرَّحْمَٰنُ الْمُسْتَعَانُ عَلَىٰ مَا تَصِفُونَ ‎﴿١١٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء].

I do not find in the grand Quran that it took any seconds of time for the creation of the planet of heavens and earth, the combined together, the compacted, and the planet Saqar. the fact that Allah created both planets beyond the physics of nature. Because Allah created two planets (that you call it the neutron planet, Allah created it out of nothing), and I say: Out of nothing (with “Be” and it was) and it was not something mentioned before. Then He created the enormous planet Saqar close to it, then the big bang happened with “Be” and it was; Then the spherical planet Saqar exploded the flat, circular mass of planet Ritq, and the great explosion erupted in all directions. and from the great explosion the circular planet of the heavens and earth was fragmented into smoke atoms faster than the speed of light, scattered in all four directions of distant space, in a way that you had not expected. Then after that, Allah used the equations of physics for the formation of the kingdom of the great planets of seven heavens and their smaller adornments of (the illuminating, reflecting planets and the luminous stars), which are nothing but mere adornments in the hollow heaven of the world, as we will explain that for you fully in detail, if Allah wills, so that the minds of human beings can understand it, but after the touch of Saqar befalls you.

My Lord, forgive me, surely You know best of what they hide, for it is the truth that they do not understand, even if I remained among them for the entire life of the world, due to the fact, they did not care to search for the Truth Who created them, and why He created everything they see between their hands; those people did not pay any attention to their Lord and they forgot Allah, consequently He made them forget themselves.

O community of supporters, when will you understand the news that you are among nations who are conceited with science of physics and they forgot that Allah Who placed the knowledge of physics of the universe?! So Allah sent the planet Saqar to turn their science of physics upside down for them, in fact, because of the science, they are atheists denying Allah, and their knowledge did not increase their insight about knowing Allah. Rather, they did not think about Allah Who created them and created the heavens and the earth, and therefore Allah did not guide them to Him, to the fact Allah the Truth only guides those who search for the truth and do not want anything other than the truth, for those it is incumbent on the Allah the Truth to guide them to His path and enlighten their hearts by knowing the greatness of Allah, their Creator. So they would bow down prostrating to Allah. And Allah did not create the heavens and earth and created them except that they should search for Him, so He would guide them to Him on a straight path. Verily, Allah did not create His servants so He would search for them — Glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High beyond measure.

Indeed, the All Merciful taught me the true explanatory-statement of the Quran, Who created me as a servant to Him, to Him I prostrate myself and to Him I worship. That is Allah, my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path that you worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is no god but Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, and we are worshipers of Him. To Him is the true call in this world and the hereafter. So do not call upon anyone besides Allah, neither in the life of this world, nor in the life of Barzakh, and not in the life of eternity, and you should know with certainty that the door to supplication to Allah is open for ever and everlasting without end, so do not despair of Allah’s mercy, the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, if you truly worship Him.

Anyway, we have previously issued a fatwa in the field of the call to monotheism for Allah, Lord of the worlds, and Allah will not and would never acknowledge except those who believe that Allah is truly the Most Merciful than all who have mercy in this world and the hereafter, among the servants of the Greatest Bliss, and should not be for them to wait for Allah’s signs with which He will support His servant, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as like the sign of the major Calamity (planet Saqar), and I repeat, remind, and warn all supporters among those to whom Allah granted them the fact of His Name the Greatest, then they knew with certainty the fact of the Bliss of His goodly-pleasure of the All Merciful, so they took a covenant with the Most All Merciful (not to be pleased until He is pleased). Again I repeat, remind, and warn them not to wait for the entire signs of Allah, neither in this world nor in the hereafter to increase their certainty, so what comes after knowing the greatest and biggest sign in the Book al all; (the greatest bliss is in the goodly-pleasure of their Lord’s inner Self)?! There is no sign in the Book that is greater than the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest, so let them beware lest Allah remove his/her certainty from their hearts. There is no sign in the Book that is greater than the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest. So they would not be pleased on the day they meet Him with the bliss of His heavenly-garden until His inner Self is satisfied, and His grief goes away. So let them beware of awaiting the signs to increase their certainty. In fact, to increase to them victory from Allah against His servants who are enemies to the goodly-pleased within HimSelf. And they would not argue with Allah about saving a people who insist on their disbelief, stubbornness, and arrogance. Surely, Allah knows Best what is in the souls of His servants, so do not delay the appearance or lest you seduce yourselves. It is not permissible for you to ask forgiveness for the disbelievers while they insist on their disbelief until they taste the evil of their affairs and are guided aright. The fact they refused to use their minds, but Allah will awaken their minds with the heat of planet Saqar, which will raise it to 151 degrees; So they will quickly flee to their Lord so that He may forgive their sins and remove His chastisement from them, so that they may follow the true caller from their Lord. As for those who preferred blindness over guidance, surely did not wrong them, but they have wronged themselves. And whoever is blind in this life from knowing that Allah is truly the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, surely, will in the Hereafter be blind from knowing Allah, the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, and more stray from the path. Or those who call on Allah when there is harm and the means of help are cut off. Verily, He responds to them and removes the harm that afflicted them, then they forget and return to association with Allah. Their error is only against themselves. So ask Allah for steadfastness, and know that Allah comes between man and his heart. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Esrã`a] 17:67-72

{وَإِذَا مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فِي الْبَحْرِ ضَلَّ مَن تَدْعُونَ إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاكُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ أَعْرَضْتُمْ ۚ وَكَانَ الْإِنسَانُ كَفُورًا ‎﴿٦٧﴾‏ أَفَأَمِنتُمْ أَن يَخْسِفَ بِكُمْ جَانِبَ الْبَرِّ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ عَلَيْكُمْ حَاصِبًا ثُمَّ لَا تَجِدُوا لَكُمْ وَكِيلًا ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ أَمْ أَمِنتُمْ أَن يُعِيدَكُمْ فِيهِ تَارَةً أُخْرَىٰ فَيُرْسِلَ عَلَيْكُمْ قَاصِفًا مِّنَ الرِّيحِ فَيُغْرِقَكُم بِمَا كَفَرْتُمْ ۙ ثُمَّ لَا تَجِدُوا لَكُمْ عَلَيْنَا بِهِ تَبِيعًا ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ ۞ وَلَقَدْ كَرَّمْنَا بَنِي آدَمَ وَحَمَلْنَاهُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَرَزَقْنَاهُم مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَفَضَّلْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ كَثِيرٍ مِّمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا تَفْضِيلًا ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏ يَوْمَ نَدْعُو كُلَّ أُنَاسٍ بِإِمَامِهِمْ ۖ فَمَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ يَقْرَءُونَ كِتَابَهُمْ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلًا ‎﴿٧١﴾‏ وَمَن كَانَ فِي هَٰذِهِ أَعْمَىٰ فَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ أَعْمَىٰ وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة الإسراء].

In any case, one of the greatest beauties is to be honest with Allah, with yourselves, and with your people. Surely, the matter is dangerous and a widespread evil for those who refuse and haughty to believe in the reality of Saqar; planet of chastisement approaching from the south of the planet earth. For this scientific reason, the execution of the winter season in the southern pole; Antarctica, began nine months ago while the southern pole continues to experience hot summer temperatures and its winter was eliminated due to the approaching planet Saqar. They felt that their winter had been snatched away from them by something, and they felt that they were far from winter since the date: (June - 21 - 2023 AD), and they were at that time in early winter season, they did not witness winter in the southern Hemisphere at all since the beginning of its season on the date of (June - 21 - 2023 AD), because the southern Hemisphere entering in the climate of Saqar’s summer, as we foretold you previously; the fact that the planet Saqar is preparing to approach the earth and pass over it from the south side of the planet, in a sense, from the direction of the southern pole Antarctica. The question that comes up for reason and logic is: If the summer of Saqar did not resist the winter of the southern hemisphere (even though the cold winters are different from the heat of Saqar at an angle of one hundred and eighty degrees to the fact, snow is the exact opposite of heat; rather, the winters are among the harshest seasons that resists the heat of Saqar summer to defend your planet from the heat of Saqar; in fact, it tries hard to carryout what Allah has commanded it to push the heat away from the planet earth of humans, but it has no matching power to resistance by confronting the heat of planet Saqar. The question that comes up for reason and logic: Is it possible for a mild autumn to come to them?! So how could the southern and northern winter seasons be unable to confront the summer of Saqar at all! Is it possible for the Saqar summer to confront the current weak autumn season?! won’t you reason?! By the end of the current autumn season, the people of the southern Hemisphere will be completing twelve months of continuous heat with hot summer temperatures. Is it possible that the southern Hemisphere will witness the cold winter season at the end of autumn on: (June - 21 - 2024 AD)?! Except in one case, if there is no presence of the planet Saqar, that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni warns the humans of its approach since twenty years ago, so be among the witnesses over yourselves, and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness, and judgment belongs to Allah, the Best of deciders.

“My Lord, forgive, have mercy, and judge between Your servant and the enemies to the goodly-pleasure of YourSlef — of Your servants who hate the true call from their Lord, and Your are Swiftest in reckoning, the Best of deciders, and the Best of conquerors. And open between Your servant and the enemies of the Bliss of the goodly-pleasure of YourSelf — from among Your servants, there is no change for Your words. Glory be to You, and You are the Best of deciders.”

So often I warned and cautioned the worlds that Allah (would raise the temperature to a 151 degrees in this summer of yours, 1445 AH) which ends with the fourth (sacred) month of Muharram, which is before (Safar); that is the twelfth month of the lunar year; that is the twelfth month in which the lunar year ends with the fourth (sacred) month of Muharram, and I do not find in Allah’s Book, the grand Quran, that the lunar year begins with the sacred month; in fact, He concludes with the sacred consecutive months. Surely, a sacred month by a sacred month in the decisive grand Quran; continuous sequences, that begin with the month of Shawwal and end with the fourth (sacred) month of Muharram in the lunar year, as it is the twelfth month with which ends on the thirtieth of Muharram (the fourth month of the sacred months and the twelfth of the months of the lunar year), as we have fully explained to you previously in details, so that is an argument for me, or against me, and I say: My Lord, forgive me, surely You know best of what they hide, who do not want to believe the true caller from their Lord except with a more painful punishment in this year of yours (2024 AD) corresponding to the lunar year (1445 AH), of what you count within one lunar year. within the international Mahdi-ship call. And here you will feel the intense heat of it this year, after a call that lasted for twenty years, so often I have advised you, but you do not like advisers.

“My Lord, open between Your servants and the enemies of YourSelf goodly-pleasure over Your servants in which they differed, and You are the Best of conquerors.”

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Brother of the children of Adam, from Hawwa and Adam; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=444205