Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

29— Jumada II— 1445 AH
11— January — 2024 AD
06:35 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. Without further ado, Allaah the Exalted said
:
أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ (41) وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ (42)
صدق الله العظيم
Quran — Surah: ar-Ra’d — Verses:41-42

This is not the warning and threat of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani but the warning and threat of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. O the armed fighting Yemeni men of courage in the north and the south, be ready to go out to the Red Sea and the Arabian Sea to defend the capital of the Global Islamic Caliphate. I swear by the most beautiful names of Allaah and His exalted attributes, if it was not for the fact that I know from Allaah that He made me His caliph on the whole world, I would not disdain to be a soldier under the leadership of any of the leaders of Yemeni parties to fight in the cause of Allaah, especially with those who responded to the call to arms to support the honorable Mujahideen¹ in Palestine. Indeed
Allaah does not like the arrogant.

¹Muslims who fight on behalf of
the faith or the Muslim community

However, I swear by Allaah the Great, who gives life to decayed bones, Lord of the heavens and the Earth and what is between them, and Lord of the great throne that I am the Awaited Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the whole world and this is where the dilemma lies. To illustrate, Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani must not be under the leadership of anyone in the dominion of Allaah, whether the leader was (Archangel) Jibril (Gabriel) or Abu-Jibril (Abdul-Malik al-Houthi). Allaah's caliph, the Awaited Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani must not be led in the whole kingdom of Allaah, even if was by the angels, jinn, or mankind, I would not accept it even if they transform the mountains of Sana'a into gold for my sake. Not only this but also Allaah's caliph cannot be led by the heavens and the Earth and the mountains and the sea and all the planets and the stars and the sun and the moon and planet Saqar (Known as Nibiru). And the reason is I am Allaah's caliph, the chosen by the Lord of the worlds. Glorified and highly Exalted is Allaah the Great to make His caliph receive orders from anyone but Him alone; Allaah who chose me and assigned me the greatest caliphate ever in the Qur'an. But I bear witness to Allaah and sufficient is He for a witness that I am a supporter of whoever supports the true believing Mujahideen around al-Aqsa Mosque with all my supporters. They will fight with them in one trench against the direct confrontation with the enemies of Allaah, the Zionists. If they decide to wage war against Yemen, I order all my supporters in Yemen and all the Yemeni people to attack the existing fleets, battleships, warships, and all Zionist forces in the Red Sea and the Arabian Sea. I solemnly swear by Allaah if you had nothing but your personal weapons, Allaah would put the fear of you into their hearts and grant you victory over them, and He would give you their fleets, their battleships, and all their forces in the Red and Arabian sea because you came to defend the corruptors, the killers of children, women, and the oppressed in Palestine

Anyway, O US president, Joseph Biden, I command you to withdraw all your troops from the Red Sea and the Arabian Sea. If America and its supporters do not carry out the command of Allaah's caliph over the whole world, with its land and sea, we will wait to see what Allaah will do to you. If Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truly Allaah's caliph on the whole world, then how can Allaah not declare war on those who disobey the command of His caliph?! I swear by Allaah the Great, the White House will roll out the Red carpet for Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani and Allaah will bow the necks of the whole world in obedience to Allaah's caliph whether they like it or not. And know you that Allaah will achieve His purpose if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truly Allaah's caliph on the whole world, and if I am a liar no evil will befall you, Joseph Biden, and my lying will be to my own loss. But, if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truthful in claiming to be Allaah's caliph on the whole world, what he promised you will befall you by a command from Allaah

Lo and behold, O Joseph Biden! How do you feel secure against the planning of Allaah with your ships and warships on the surface of the sea which is one of Allaah's soldiers?! if Allaah should will, He can drown you; then no one responding to your cry will there be for you. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَإِن نَّشَأْ نُغْرِقْهُمْ فَلَا صَرِيخَ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنقَذُونَ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة يس]
Quran — Surah: Ya Seen — Verse: 43

He can destroy you with the fierce roaring wind or the planetoid of al-Rajefah (See Qur'an, Chapter:79, Verse:6) . In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة فصلت]
Quran — Surah: Fussilat — Verse: 13

Or He can cause the earth to swallow you or send against you a destructive earthquake. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{أَفَأَمِنَ الَّذِينَ مَكَرُوا السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَخْسِفَ اللَّهُ بِهِمُ الْأَرْضَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة النحل]
Quran — Surah: an-Nahl— Verse: 45

Or annihilate you with what is more grievous and disastrous, Planet Saqar. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾}
‏ صدق الله العظيم [سورة الانبياءٍ]
Quran — Surah: al-Anbyiaa’ — Verses: 37-40

Also in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{بَلْ مَتَّعْنَا هَٰؤُلَاءِ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ طَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْعُمُرُ ۗ أَفَلَا يَرَوْنَ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ أَفَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]
— ’,Qur'an — Surah: al-Anbiya
Verse: 44’
And I loudly scream in the ears of all the members of the Alliance of the wrongful oppression and aggression, who want to extinguish the light of Allaah and say the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Raad— Verses: 41-42

And watch! Lo! I am a watcher with you. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ فَارْتَقِبْ إِنَّهُم مُّرْتَقِبُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الدخان]
Quran — Surah: ad-Dukhan — Verse: 58-59

And I conclude this statement with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران]
Quran — Surah: al-Imran — Verse: 26

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani