Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - Safar - 1445 AH
Sep. 11 - 2023 AD
06:55 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Announcing the continuation of Saqar’s summer; a warning to humans

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, the One, the Subduer, He creates whom He pleases, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah, and upon all righteous of Allah’s servants among the nations of Allah’s kingdom altogether; that stride (on land) or fly, and among the ancients, also among the upper assembly till judgment day, then after this..

Let both sin-laden [mankind and jinn] bear witness, surely Allah is sufficient as a witness for a fact that I do not speak except the truth from Allah, and since I know from Allah what you do not know, I announce to the worlds the continuation of Saqar’s summer that entered this year of yours 2023 AD, and I announce that autumn season is hotter than summer season.

Perhaps the entire population of humans would like to say: “Oh the Subtle One, oh the Subtle One! So how can the autumn heat be more intense than the summer heat? We are counting with fingers to enter autumn to begin the moderation of temperature levels. O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, are you babbling about what you do not know? Since when is the heat of autumn more intense than the heat of summer?!”.

Then replies to you the national international Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and I say: It’s not the heat of the planet Saqar that you can hide just as you hide the signs of admonitions to take a lesson for the dingy disease, the difficult Corona, and those who hinder others will die in their rage, surely then you will know that indeed we are truthful.

O community of non-Arabs and Arabs, did I not tell you that you have entered the summer of Saqar in this current year of yours, 2023 AD? Since they cannot hide the continued summer of Saqar until the night of passage of planet Saqar, it would obscure the sky from earth, starting with the celestial eclipse from the south side, southeast, and southwest. It would spread over the west and east. Accordingly with Allah’s permission, we will make the equation a mathematics (1 + 1 = 2). Indeed, since I know from Allah what you do not know, therefore you will not find that I make return lines like you do, or say that I predict, or say that I assume theories like (the meteorologists) climate scientists holders of global warming theories due to carbon dioxide, according to the fatwa of the United Nations Climate Organization. They know that it is unscientific and illogical - the theory of global warming holders, but they do not find what they say about the cause for the rise in temperature levels of the planet earth, because they do not know, certainly far from, very far.

In fact I am khalifa of Allah; the national international Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I announce to the worlds that the intense summer of Saqar; the most grievous and more bitter will sweep through the coming winter, thus destroying winter in the (Arctic) circle of the north pole, the dwelling of the worlds, for the fact the worlds are impatiently awaiting the coming winter with extreme patience, and for that I announce to the worlds from what my Lord has taught me, that you will find, starting from (December 21) of this year, 2023 AD, that the winter season is much hotter, because those who do not reason will not take a lesson from the heat of the autumn season when they find that the autumn is hottest than the ended summer. The entire planet earth with its both poles (the southern pole (Antarctic) circle, the northern pole (Arctic) circle, and the Middle East) has entered the summer of Saqar.

So when will you understand the news that you truly entered the direct summer of Saqar so you would say: Allah spoke the truth Also His khalifa, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? How much they exceeded with the warnings, yet the exclusive argument is Allah’s only for those who want to remember or fear, but unfortunately, signs and warnings are of no use to a people who are not certain that Allah is in control of the kingdom of the heavens and earth, because of their belief in the theories of atheists about Lord of the worlds by naming Allah’s punishment “natural disasters”, Allah has sealed their hearts, so they would not believe until they see the painful chastisement, and we say: What will you do when you find that the autumn is hotter than the summer months? But unfortunately, the signs and warnings do not avail for people who do not believe that Allah is in control of the kingdom of earth and heavens. O people of the climate summit against the disaster of Allah’s climate war, as if they are capable of changing the climate of planet earth! Rather, they allow climate change summits to be held in countries of the Muslims even though it violates the faith of Muslims! Have Muslims become atheists (denying) Allah’s existence, like the countries of the east and west, O people of the Middle East?! The atheists in the East, the West, and the Middle East will surely know who is in control of the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Is Allah in control, or are they in control?! Glory be to Allah, the Great, Who controls the kingdom of heavens and earth while they are humiliated disgracefully.

In any case, from now on, I announce the escalation in the matter of the autumn heat sign, by Allah’s command. You will find the autumn heat more intense than the summer heat for whoever desires to remember, and it will not cause remembrance to the worlds except upon whom my Lord have mercy, and none will remember except possessors of understanding-minds. As well, we announce from now on, by Allah’s command, the over-spread extreme heat of Saqar for the upcoming winter. Saqar, by the command of Allah the One, the Subduer, Will surely raise the level of raging and roaring heat towards the planet earth from the south, southeast, and southwest, in order to raise Allah’s climate war disaster against the people of planet earth, by Allah’s command, on various types of Allah’s climate war disaster, on land and at sea. And as well with Allah’s command, the intense war escalation of Covid (Mateen) [firm plot from Allah] after the death of Xi Jinping, the President of China, and Allah’s command is preordained decree in the written Book. Let the criminals beware who want to extinguish Allah’s light in the East, West, and the Middle East. Verily, I swear by the Compeller of the heavens and earth, my Lord and your Lord Allah, the One and Subbuer, indeed Allah perfects His light, willingly or unwillingly, even if the criminals hate His prevail..

O American President Joseph Biden, spread the carpets whether you will or reject, and do not be a supporter to homosexuals like the people of Lot and Abraham; men were satisfied with men, lustfully rather than with women, that none in the world did before them, and they denied the call of the messengers of their Lord (Abraham and Lot), the honored warners and deliverers of good news. So they were arrogant and disbelieved in the call of the messengers of their Lord, then Allah seized them. So be thankful, O Joseph Biden, I am a clear warner to you and a trustworthy advisor to the entire worlds.

O community of those who submit their face entirely to Allah Lord of the worlds, beware of Saqar’s disperse, and only the heat of the planet Saqar will be cool and peaceful for you on the night of its passage. As for before this, you will feel the heat of the planet Saqar, as wisdom from Allah to strengthen the hearts of a group of you who are shaken by the hindering satans of jinn and mankind, and they will die with their rage altogether. They plotted only against themselves, yet they did not perceive.

O community nations of humans.. O owners of forests and green gardens, palm trees and vineyards under which rivers flow, here is this question to you from Allah, the One and Subduer, in which He says: Does any of you wish to have gardens and castles, while he has weak, young offspring, who has guaranteed the future of his young children, and has reached a very old age, and hurricane in which there was fire, and his paradise and palaces were burned; Does any of you wish that would happen to him? The answer of all the worlds is known. They will say: “Who would wish for that to happen to him, O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?” Then I tell you, behold, it has happened and will happen in a horrific manner, disaster of hurricanes of fire, warning signs from the chastisement of Allah the One, the Subduer, just before the passage of the planet Saqar. Then Allah will send hurricanes containing fire that will consume your forests, gardens, and homes. Would any of you wish for that to happen to him? Then answer the question of Allah, the One, the Subduer, in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Baqarah] 2:266
{أَيَوَدُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن تَكُونَ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَأَعْنَابٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ لَهُ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَأَصَابَهُ الْكِبَرُ وَلَهُ ذُرِّيَّةٌ ضُعَفَاءُ فَأَصَابَهَا إِعْصَارٌ فِيهِ نَارٌ فَاحْتَرَقَتْ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٢٦٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].

The question that comes up; did Allah manifest to you His sign upon the actual reality, verily you saw tornadoes within it fire upon the actual reality, for you may think? If you refuse, consequently Allah will make the earth’s green adornment (whether its forests and gardens) a barren plain, and He will make it a dry land after it was green with forests and gardens of delight and beauty to the beholders. Then Allah will send the Companions of the Cave and Al-Raqim; Esa son of Mariam -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and all the prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them; Mohammad messenger of Allah (sent) with the grand Quran, and all those who have submitted to Allah, Him Alone, and worshiped Allah, He Alone, and do not call upon anyone with Allah. And warn those who say, “The All Merciful has taken a son” and all the polytheists (associated others) with Allah (warning them) of severe punishment from Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Kahf] 18:6-8
{فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٧﴾‏ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ‎﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الكهف].

So here are thousands of hotbeds of separate and then connected fire tornadoes, so that you may understand, it possess highly destructive power that occurred as you know and will occur as more enormous warning from Allah, and the hurricanes of the surging sea, and the flood of pouring water (from Bursting clouds), and the various scale measures of Allah’s universal war, as warning of the approach of planet Saqar. Do you feel its heat now in the fall of September, October, November and December, the awaiting winter month, the twelfth month of the AD year? However, it will be intensely hotter as the awaited winter invades the northern pole (Arctic) circle, and he will be sentenced to death for the fact - the arrogant people - did not learn a lesson from the death sentence for the southern pole (Antarctic’s) winter, (vacant) desolate for humans. So its winter was executed by hanging (temperatures) above zero, yet did not cause remembrance to the worlds, and the poles turned into two seas of blue in its place instead of the white frozen solid-ice. I did not find both of them in the era of Abraham, Lot, and Dhul-Qarnayn after them, surely I did not find the two seas of the poles moving from their place after the melting during the passage of the planet Saqar; in fact, both frozen poles melted into their space, and yes, they merge with the oceans to form one leveled sea, and the reason for the melting of the frozen poles is the heat of planet Saqar. Therefore, the journey of Dhul-Qarnayn Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ibrahim; messenger of Allah, was accomplished to King Tubba’a of Yemen was facilitated, after Allah annihilated King Tuba`of Yemen, who argued with Ibrahim bin Ismail about his Lord, was destroyed. So He caused King Tubba’a and his people to perish, then He bequeathed to Allah’s messenger Ibrahim bin Ismail his kingdom, so the journey to the two poles came to Dhul-Qarnayn, and we do not want to deviate from the topic, so we return to the current summer of Saqar. Do you think it will end during this month of September, as climate scientists, Bedouins, urbanites (dwellers of cities), and all humans claim? Don’t you understand?! It is as if I announced to humans that they will enter the summer of the sun, far from, very far.. In fact, I have warned and cautioned all humans since nineteen years ago about the approaching passage of planet Saqar (the greatest approach). Here is the grand plot from Allah has approached, so the night would precede the day due to the rising sun from the west, then where is the escape?! Here is the United Nations Climate Organization empty of its thrones between the hands of Allah’s universal war disaster, just as the World Health Organization has collapsed empty in its thrones between the hands of Allah’s Corona war disaster. You are still in the hot summer of the planet Saqar (a decisive word and it is not a joke), and you will surely know that we are truthful.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa; the national international Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=427200

اقتباس المشاركة 427200 من موضوع إعلانُ استِمرارِ صَيْف سَقَر نذيرًا للبشَر ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
26 - صفر - 1445 هـ
11 - 09 - 2023 مـ
06:55 صباحًا
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=427132

إعلانُ استِمرارِ صَيْف سَقَر نذيرًا للبشَر ..

بِسْم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم الواحِد القَهَّار يَخلق ما يشاءُ ويختار، والصَّلاة والسَّلام على مُحَمَّدٍ رسول الله خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وعلى كافَّة الصَّالحين مِن عبيد الله في أُمَم ملكوتِ الله أجمعين (ما يدبّ أو يطير) في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي المَلإ الأعلَى إلى يوم الدين، ثُمَّ أمَّا بعد..

فليَشهد الثَّقَلان (الإنس والجان) وكفَى بالرَّحمن شَهيدًا؛ حَقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلَّا الحَقّ، وبما أنّي أعلَم مِن الله ما لا تعلمون أُعلِنُ للعالَمين استمرار صَيْف سَقَر الذي دخلَ عامِكم هذا 2023 مـ، وأُعلِنُ أنَّ فصلَ الخريف هو أشدّ حرارةً مِن فَصْلِ الصَّيف.

وربما يَوَدُّ كافّة شعوب البَشَر أن يقولوا: "يا لطيف يا لطيف! فكيف تكون حَرارة الخَريف أشدّ مِن حَرارة الصيف؟ فنحن نعدُّ لدخول الخريف بالأصابع لبدءِ الاعتِدال لدرجات الحَرارة، فهل تَهرِفُ بِما لا تَعرِف يا ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فمنذ متى تكون حرارة الخريف أشدّ مِن حرارة الصيف؟!" فمِن ثمّ يرُدُّ عليكم خليفة الله الأمَمِيّ العالَمِيّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ وأقول:
ليست حرارة كوكب سَقَر بالتي تستطيعون إخفاءها كما تُخفُونَ آياتِ مَواعِظ العِبَر للمرض العَكِر كورونا العَسِر، وسوف يموتون - الصَّادِّون - بغَيظِهم أجمعون، ولسوف تعلمون إنَّا لصادِقون.

ويا معشرَ الأعاجِم والعَرَب، ألَم أقُل لكم أنَّكم دخلتُم في صَيْف سَقَر في عامِكم هذا الجاري 2023 مـ؟ وبما أنَّهم لا يستطيعون إخفاء صَيْف سَقَر المُستَمِرّ إلى ليلة مُرور كَوكَب سَقَر فيَحجُب السماء عن الأرض بادئًا بالكسوفِ السَّماوي مِن جهة الجَنوب والجَنوب الشَّرقي والجنوب الغَربيّ؛ فيَعُمّ الغَرْب والشَّرْق،
وعليه: فسوف نجعلُ بإذن الله المسألة رياضيات (1 + 1 = 2)؛ فبما أنّي أعلمُ مِن الله ما لا تعلَمون ولذلك لا تجدون أنّي أجعلُ لي خطوطَ رَجعةٍ أمثالكم أو أقول أنّي أتوَقَّعُ أو أقول أنّي أفترض نظريَّاتٍ كأمثال عُلماء المناخ أصحاب نظريَّة الاحتباس الحراريّ بسبب ثاني أُكسيد الكَربون - حسب فتوى المُنظَّمة الأُمميَّة للمناخ - فهم يعلمون أنَّها غير عِلميَّة وغير مَنطقيَّة - أصحاب نظرية الاحتباس الحراريّ - ولكنهم لا يجدون ما يقولون عن سبب ارتفاع درجات حرارة كوكَب الأرض كونهم لا يعلمونَ وهيهات هيهات؛ بل إنّي خليفة الله الأُمَمِيّ العالَميّ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني أُعلنُ للعالمين أنّ صَيْف سَقَر الشديد الأدهى والأمَرّ كذلك سوف يجتاحُ الشتاءَ المُقبِل فيُعدِمُ الشِّتاء في الدّائرةِ القُطبيَّة الشَّماليَّة (مَسكَن العالَمين) كون العالمين ينتظرون الشتاء المُقبِل بفارِغِ الصَّبْر، ولذلك أُعلنُ للعالَمين مِمَّا علّمني ربي أنّكم سوف تجدون بدءًا مِن (21 - ديسمبر) لعامكم هذا 2023 مـ أنّ فصلَ الشِّتاء أشَدّ حرًّا كونَ الذين لا يعقِلون لن يَعتَبروا مِن حرارة فَصْل الخريف حين يَجِدونَ الخريفَ هو الأشَدّ حَرًّا مِن الصيف المُنصَرِم، ويدخل صَيْف سَقَر كَوكَب الأرض برُمَّتِه بقُطبَيهِ على حدٍّ سَواء (الدائرة القُطبيّة الجنوبيّة والدائرة القُطبية الشماليّة والشرق الأوسَط).

فمَتى سوف تَعقِلون الخَبَر أنَّكم حقًّا دخلتم في صَيْف سَقَر المُباشِر فتقولون: "صدق الله وخليفته الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني"؟ فَلكَم تمادوا بالنُّذُر، وإنّما لله الحُجَّة البالِغة لِمَن أرادَ أن يتَذكَّر أو أن يَخشى، ولكن للأسف فما تُغْني الآيات والنُّذُر عن قومٍ لا يوقِنون أنّ الله هو المُسَيطِر على مَلَكوت السَّماوات والأرض بسبب تصديقهم لنظريَّات المُلحدين بِرَبِّ العالَمين بتَسمِيَتِهم لعذاب الله كوارث طبيعيّة، طبَعَ الله على قلوبهم فَهُم لا يؤمنون حتى يَرَوا العذاب الأليم ونقول: فماذا أنتم فاعلون حين تَجِدون الخَريف هو أشَدّ حرًّا مِن أشهُر الصَّيف؟! ولكن للأسف فما تُغني الآيات والنُّذُر عن قومٍ لا يؤمنون بأنَّ الله هو المُسَيطِر على مَلَكوت الأرض والسماوات يا أصحاب القِمَّة المناخيَّة ضِدّ قارعة حرب الله المناخيَّة، فكأنّهم لقادرون على تغيير مناخ كوكب الأرض! بل ويجعلون انعقاد قِمَم تغيير المناخ في بلاد المُسلمين رغم أنها تُخالِف عقيدة المُسلمين! فهل أصبح المسلمون مُلحدين بوجود الله أمثال دول الشرق والغرب يا أصحاب الشَّرق الأوسَط؟! فسوف يعلم المُلحِدون في الشَّرق والغَرب وفي الشَّرق الأوسط مَن المُسَيطر على ملكوت السماوات والأرض؛ ءآلله المُسَيطِر أم هُم المُسَيطِرون؟! سبحان الله العظيم المُسَيطِر على مَلَكوت السَّماوات والأرض وهُم صاغِرون.

وعلى كُلِّ حالٍ فَمِن الآن أُعلِن التَّصعيد بأمْر آية حَرارة الخَريف بأمرِ الله فتجدون حرارة الخَريف أشَدّ مِن حرارة الصَّيف لِمَن شاء أن يتذكَّر، ولن تُحدِثَ للعالمين ذِكرًا إلَّا مَن رَحِمَ رَبِّي، وما يتذكَّر إلَّا أولو الألباب. وكذلك نُعلنُ مِن الآن بأمرِ الله الاجتياحَ الشَّديد مِن حَرِّ سَقَر لِفَصْل الشتاء القادِم، ولسوفَ ترفع سَقَر بأمرٍ مِن الله الواحد القهّار مِعيار التَّغيُّظ والزَّفير الحراريّ نحو كوكب الأرض مِن جهة الجنوب والجنوب الشرقيّ والجَنوب الغربيّ وذلك لرفع قارِعة حَرْب الله المناخيّة على أهل كَوكَب الأرض بأمر الله على مُختلَف أنواع عيارات قارعة حرب الله المناخيّة برًّا وبَحرًا وجَوًّا. وكذلك يَتِمُّ بأمر الله تَصعيدُ حَرْب كوفيد الشديد (كَيد مِن الله مَتين) بَعْد مصرع شي جين رئيس الصين وكان أمر الله قدَرًا مقدورًا في الكتاب المسطور، فليحذَر المُجرِمون الذين يريدون أن يُطفئوا نُور الله في الشَّرق والغَرب والشَّرق الأوسط، وأقسم بجبَّار السَّماوات والأرض رَبِّي ورَبّكم الله الواحد القهار أنّ الله مُتِمّ نوره شاء مَن شاء وأبى مَن أبى ولو كره المُجرمون ظهوره.

ويا أيُّها الرَّئيس الأمريكيّ جوزيف بايدن اُفرُش السِّجاد (شِئت أم أبيت)، فلا تَكُن ظَهيرًا للمثلِيِّين كأمثال قوم لوط وإبراهيم؛ اكتَفى الرِّجال بالرِّجال شَهوةً مِن دون النساء (فاحشةً ما سبقهم بها أحدٌ مِن العالمين)، وكَذَّبوا بدعوة رسل ربهم (إبراهيم ولوط) المُكرمين مُنذرين ومُبَشِّرين، فاستكبَروا وكفروا بدعوة رسل ربهم فأخذَهم الله أخْذ عَزيزٍ مُقتدرٍ بِمَطر السَّوء (حِجارةً مِن نارٍ) ليلة مُرور كَوكَب سقر قَبْل ستة آلاف عامٍ، فَكُن مِن الشَّاكرين يا جوزيف بايدن إنّي لَك نَذيرٌ مُبيْن وناصِحٌ أمْين ولكافَّةِ العالَمين.

ويا مَعشرَ مَن أسلمَ وجَهه لله رَبِّ العالَمين خُذوا حِذرَكم مِن فَيْح سَقَر، وإنَّما حرارة كَوكَب سَقَر سوف تكون عليكُم بَردًا وسلامًا ليلة مرورها، وأمَّا قبل ذلك فتشعرون بحرارة كَوكَب سَقَر حِكمَةً مِن الله لتَثبيتِ قلوب فريقٍ منكم مِن الذين يُزلزِلها الصَّادُّون مِن شياطين الجِنِّ والإنس، ولسوف يموتون بغيظهِم أجمعون؛ وما مَكروا إلَّا بأنفسهم وما يشعرون.

ويا معشَر شعوب البشر يا أصحاب الغابات والجَنَّات الخَضراء والنَّخيل والأعناب التي تجري مِن تحتها الأنهار، إليكم هذا السؤال مِن الله الواحِد القَهَّار يقول فيه: هل يتمنَّى أحدكم أن تكون له جَنَّاتٌ وقُصورٌ ولَه ذُريَّةٌ ضُعفاءٌ صغارٌ في السِّن وضَمِنَ مُستقبل أولاده الصِّغار وبَلَغ مِن الكِبَر عتِيًّا فأصابها إعصارٌ فيه نارٌ فاحترقَت جَنَّته وقصوره؟ فهل يتمنَّى أحدكم أن يحدث له ذلك؟! ومَعلومٌ جواب العالَمين أجمعين فسوف يقولون: "ومَن الذي يتمَنَّى أن يَحدُث له ذلك يا ناصر محمد اليماني؟!" فمِن ثمّ أقول لكُم: فها هو حدَثَ وسوف يَحدُث بشَكلٍ مَهُولٍ قارِعة أعاصير النار آياتِ نُذرٍ مِن عذاب الله الواحد القَهَّار قُبيل مُرور كَوكَب سَقَر؛ فيبعَث الله أعاصير فيها نارٌ تلتَهِمُ غاباتكم وجَنَّاتكم ودياركم، فهل يوَدُّ أحدكم أن يَحدُثَ له ذلك؟! فأجيبوا سؤال الله الواحد القهار في قول الله تعالى: {أَيَوَدُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن تَكُونَ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَأَعْنَابٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ لَهُ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَأَصَابَهُ الْكِبَرُ وَلَهُ ذُرِّيَّةٌ ضُعَفَاءُ فَأَصَابَهَا إِعْصَارٌ فِيهِ نَارٌ فَاحْتَرَقَتْ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٢٦٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].

والسُّؤال الذي يَطرحُ نفسه: فهل بيَّن الله لَكُم آياتِه على الواقِع الحقيقيّ فشاهدتُم أعاصيرَ فيها نارٌ على الواقِع الحقيقي لعَلَّكُم تتفكَّرون؟ فإن أبَيتم فسوف يجعل الله زينَة الأرض الخَضراء (سواءً غاباتها وجناتها) صَعيدًا جُرُزًا فيجعلها أرضًا يابسةً بَعْد أن كانت خَضراء بالغابات والحدائق ذات البَهجة والجمال للنَّاظِرين، ثُمَّ يبعَث الله أصحاب الكَهْف والرَّقيم (عيسى ابن مريم) صلى الله عليه وعلى جميع الأنبياء والمُرسَلين مِن أوَّلهم إلى خاتمهم مُحَمَّد رسول الله بالقُرآن العَظيم وعلى جميع الذين أسلَموا لله وحده وعَبَدوا الله وحده ولا يدعون مع الله أحدًا، وأُنذِرُ الذين قالوا اتَّخذَ الرَّحمن وَلَدًا وجميع المُشركين بالله مِن بأسٍ مِن الله شديدٍ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٧﴾‏ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ‎﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الكهف].

فها هي آلاف بُؤَرِ أعاصير النَّار المُنفَصِلة ثُمّ المُتَّصِلة - لعلَّكم تعقِلون - ذات قوّةٍ تدميريّةٍ عاليةٍ حدثت كما تعلمون وسوف تَحدُثُ أكثر نَذيرًا مِن الله كبيرًا، وأعاصيرُ البَحْر المَسجور، وفيضان الماء المُنهَمِر، ومُختلَف عيارات قارِعة حَرْب الله الكونية نُذر اقتراب كَوكَب سَقَر، فهل تشعرون بَِحرِّها الآن في خريف سبتمبر وأكتوبر ونوفمبر وديسمبر شَهر الشتاء المُنتَظَر الشَّهر الثاني عشر للسنة الميلاديَّة؟ ألا وإنّه سوف يكون أشدّ حرًّا لاجتياح فَصْل الشتاء المُنتَظَر للدائرة القطبيَّة الشماليَّة فيَحكُم عليه بالإعدام كونه لم يَعتبر المُستَكبِرون مِن الحُكم بالإعدام على شتاء القُطْب الجَنوبيّ المُقفِر مِن البَشَر؛ فتَمّ إعدام شتائه شَنقًا (مِن فوق الصِّفْر) ولم يُحدِث للعالمين ذِكرًا، ويتحوَّل القُطبان إلى بحرين زُرقًا مكانهما بدَل التّجمُّد الأبيض، فلم أجدهما في عصر إبراهيم ولوط وذي القَرنين - مِن بعدِهم - فلم أجد بَحري القُطبَين انتقلا من مكانهم بعد الذَّوَبان أثناء مُرور كَوكَب سَقَر؛ بل ذاب القُطبان في مساحتهم المُتجَمِّدة، ونَعم يندمجان بالمُحيطات فيكون بَحرًا واحِدًا مُتوازِنًا، وسبب ذَوبان القُطبَين المُتجَمِّدين هو حرارة كَوكَب سَقَر، ولذلك تَسنَّتْ رحلة ذي القرنين إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم (رسول الله إلى المَلِك تُبَّع اليمانيّ) بعد أن أهلَك الله المَلِك تُبَّع اليمانيّ الذي حاج إبراهيم بن إسماعيل في ربِّه؛ فأهلَكَ المَلِك تُبَّع وقومه وأورث رسول الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل مُلكه فجاءت رحلة القُطبين لذي القرنين، ولا نُريد أن نَخرُج عن الموضوع؛ ونَعود لِصَيْف سَقَر الجاري، فهل تظنّونه سوف ينتهي خلال هذا الشَّهر الجاري سبتمبر كما يزعم عُلماء المناخ والبدو والحَضَر وكافَّة البَشَر؟ أفلا تعقِلون؟! فكأنّي أعلنتُ للبشر دخولهم في صَيْف الشَّمس هيهات هيهات! بل أنذرتُ وحَذَّرتُ كافَّة البَشَر مُنذ تِسعة عَشْر عامًا اقتراب مُرور كَوكَب سَقَر (الاقتراب الأكبَر)؛ فها هو اقترَب مَكْرٌ مِن الله كبيرٌ فيَسبِق الليلُ النَّهارَ بسبب طلوع الشمس مِن مغربها، فأين المَفَر؟! فها هي منظمة المناخ الأُمَميَّة خاوية على عروشها بين يَدَي قارِعة حرب الله الكونيَّة كَمَّا خرَّت مُنَظَّمة الصِّحة العالميَّة خاوية على عروشها بين يَدَي قارِعة حرب الله الكورونيَّة، فلا تزالون في صَيْف حَرِّ كَوكَب سَقَر (القَوْل الفَصْل وما هو بالهَزْل)، ولسوف تعلمون إنَّا لصادِقون.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالَمين..
خليفة الله الأممِيّ العالميّ الإمامُ المهدي؛ ناصر محمد اليماني.