- 1 -
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - Dhul Qi'dah - 1430 AH
Oct - 31 - 2009 AD
02:00 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Allah’s rope is the Quran
A message from Sabeel Al-Rashad to Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the fatwa of the Imam Mahdi about denying intercession and seeing Allah, also about infallibility..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and messengers, and upon his often repenting virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till judgment day..

O Sabeel Al-Rashad, how similar is your path in the land with the oath of pharaoh who said: [Ghãfer] 40:29
{مَا أُرِيكُمْ إلا مَا أَرَى وَمَا أَهْدِيكُمْ إلا سَبِيلَ الرَّشَادِ} [غافر:29].
Surely, Allah’s enemy lied. And Allah the Most High said: [T.H.] 20:79
{وَأَضَلَّ فِرْعَوْنُ قَوْمَهُ وَمَا هَدَى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:79].

So listen — O man, I am the Awaited Mahdi, the twelfth Imam from (Ahlul-Bait) family of the virtuous house, and Allah did not send me to manifest to you the Imams who were before me, because there is no longer any benefit from identifying them and who they were and what are their names. [If the water is available, you do not clean up with sand]. Even if all of them are present, it is then they would follow the true Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, and I see you from those who hinder (others) to turn away from the Book an utmost hindering, and not because you are from the Jews by no means. In fact, of those who follow the fun of the idol narrations and narratives of which most of it are nonsense, I rub them all with the sole of my feet. Surely, Allah did not command me to debate with you with the narrations neither the right ones nor the false ones, and do you know why? Because I will come with one or two or three narrations at the most for the fatwa about a topic, then you bring me a thousand narrations that are contrary to my narrations, then the ignorant ones who do not use their minds for judgment, they look at the narrations of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he mentioned, and your narrations, lo and behold, it is only in the ratio of three to a thousand, so Your nonsense are so many that contradicts knowledge and logic.

Essence of the word, listen — O man, if you are searching for the truth and you do not want other than the truth, then it is incumbent upon me that I do not say about Allah except the truth. As for the Imams, by Allah Who knows the secret and the most hidden, verily Allah gathered me with eleven (men) while I am the twelfth, (in addition) along with us is Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. And you have nothing to do with what happened in the vision while it relates to its owner, and I do not want to mention much of the vision so that satans do not take advantage of those who wish that judgments are based on the vision in order to mislead the nation far astray from the path through the forged vision, and for that I argue with you with the grand Quran in the basics of the religion as like your beliefs — O community of Shiites, that the Imam should not be for him but to give birth to an Imam, surely you are liars. And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Baqarah] 2:124
{وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ربّه بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقره:124].

By this, the false Shiite belief that the Imam should not give birth to anyone but an Imam is crushed (invalidated), and for that you selected the alleged Imam Mahdi Muhammed bin Al-Hassan Al-Askari and you attributed wisdom to him when he was young-boy. O owners of (Sirdab) underground cavity, follow whom Allah granted him the knowledge of the Book, so your example and the example of (Sirdab) underground-cavity is like the one who runs after a mirage in a desert which the thirsty man deems to be water, until when he comes to it, he finds it nothing. Surely Allah has given you a fatwa, and Allah the Most High said: [Faater] 35:32
{ثُمَّ أَوْرَثْنَا الْكِتَابَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا فَمِنْهُمْ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَاتِ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:32].

So what makes you think that the boy Muhammed Al-Hassan Al-Askari that he is selected by Allah? How will you know if he will be wronging himself? Or will he be taking a middle course? Or is he foremost in deeds of goodness? Do you know the unseen? In fact, by Allah, you surely of those whom Allah said about them: [Yousuf] 12:106
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إلا وَهُمْ مشركونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

And you call out “O (Hussein), O (Fatima Al-Zahraa) and O (Ali) or O (Abu Al-Hassan), so you call on them instead of Allah, then you do not see that you have associated with your Lord, and I seek refuge in Allah that I belong to you or that I seek your help, and do you know why? This is ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Kahf] 18:51-57
{مَّا أَشْهَدتُّهُمْ خَلْقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَا خَلْقَ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا كنت مُتَّخِذَ الْمُضِلِّينَ عَضُدًا ﴿51﴾ وَيَوْمَ يَقُولُ نَادُوا شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُمْ فَدَعَوْهُمْ فَلَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا بَيْنَهُم مَّوْبِقًا ﴿52﴾ وَرَأَى الْمُجْرِمُونَ النَّارَ فَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُم مُّوَاقِعُوهَا وَلَمْ يَجِدُوا عَنْهَا مَصْرِفًا ﴿53﴾ وَلَقَدْ صَرَّفْنَا فِي هَٰذَا الْقرآن لِلنَّاسِ مِن كلّ مَثَلٍ وَكَانَ الْإِنسَانُ أَكْثَرَ شَيْءٍ جَدَلًا ﴿54﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَ النّاس أَن يُؤْمِنُوا إِذْ جَاءَهُمُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُوا ربّهم إلا أَن تَأْتِيَهُمْ سُنَّةُ الْأَوَّلِينَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمُ الْعَذَابُ قُبُلًا ﴿55﴾ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ الْمرسلينَ إلا مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَيُجَادِلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الحقّ وَاتَّخَذُوا آياتي وَمَا أُنذِرُوا هُزُوًا ﴿56﴾ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن ذُكِّرَ بِآيات ربّه فَأَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا وَنَسِيَ مَا قَدَّمَتْ يَدَاهُ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَن يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا وَإِن تَدْعُهُمْ إِلَى الْهُدَىٰ فَلَن يَهْتَدُوا إِذًا أَبَدًا ﴿57﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

Indeed, Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi belong to the twelve Shiites, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the polytheists. O community of twelve Shiites, you have gone astray far from the equitable path. O you who search for the book of Fatima Al-Zahra, you have left the Quran with the pretense that none knows the interpretation of it except Allah, forging a lie against Allah. Only the similar allegorical (verses) that none knows the interpretation of it, except Allah, although my Lord taught me about it. But Allah did not command me to uphold the argument against you except with the decisive clear verses of the Book which are the mother of the Book to reach the true doctrine, or forbidding the false in which I find. But the decisive grand Quran will be contrary to many of your desires. For that you had rather to leave it with the excuse of none knows the interpretation of it except Allah, and you indulged in running after the tales about the line of ancestors (Al-Etra). Surely, most of your imams if you took a look at them in their graves you will find their filthy corpses and rotten bones, because you are who selected your imams. Certainly I do not acknowledge what you believe in who you have of imams except three only. Even if I know all of them there is no need to announce their names. Indeed, by Allah if you dig the graves of whom you prostrate to them, you would have found most of them filthy corpses and rotten bones, because you are the ones who chose many of the imams of Ahlul-Bait. So even if I knew all of their names, I would not have told you about them, because that will only increase you in association with Allah — O you whom you call upon them besides Allah, while Allah did not teach me except their number, and He is the Wise, the All-Knowing, except for Imam Ali bin Abi Talib and my grandfather Al-Hussein bin Ali.

O you who call your path the path of righteousness, I believe in some of the doctrines of the twelve Shiites such as not seeing Allah openly, glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High, beyond measures, and in your belief about the first resurrection, but you will not find among the resurrected ones Abu Bakr nor Omar because they are in the highest ranks of whom Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. Even if my grandfather, Imam Ali, said to them I am khalifa of Allah over you after His Messenger, then he proves to them from Allah’s Book; the grand Quran, it is then Abu Bakr and Omar would have been among the first to pledge allegiance to Imam Ali over the khilafah, but he is right that he kept silent about his right, while the fire about to ignite among the immigrants and the supporters and they would have said a khalifa from the supporters and a khalifa from the immigrants, so Omar bin Al-Khattab saved the Muslims, then he pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr, although, the khalifa after Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the book is not Abu Bakr, but the Awaited Mahdi thanks Abu Bakr and Omar because they saved the Muslims from a more dangerous sedition.

O community of the twelve Shiites, do not argue with me, those people have passed away; and for them is what they earned, surely their reckoning is with Allah, so there is no concern for you — O you who grow grudges and then scatter the hearts of the servants.
So keep your duty to Allah, and seek to unite the nation and unite the ranks of Muslims and the people as a whole against satan the deceptive messiah (Antichrist) and his armies who prepares them for thousands of years, but you are from a thousand years and more while you are in the case of Imam Ali, Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman! Oh people, till when? Fear Allah and save your nation from being lost, and Allah will not ask you about Imam Ali or about Imam Hussain; why didn't you help them? Because you did not exist in that time — O community of the twelve Shiites, and remember the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Baqarah] 2:134
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلاَ تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:134]
Verily, think about yourselves and your nation, how do you seek to unify the ranks and reunite the nation, because Allah will never ask you about those nations, but in fact He will ask you about your nation that is in your era, why did you not seek to unite the Muslims and heal their wounds, so you would bring their hearts together if you really have sense.

So follow me — O community of Shiites and Sunnis, surely I am the Awaited Mahdi, I call on Allah to bear witness that I do not belong to those who have books for humans that are more worthy than Allah’s Book the preserved Reminder away from alteration, and that is because if I came to you — O community of Sunnis and Shiites — with a thousand verses from the decisive grand Quran and you have a hadith even if it is weak and contradicts these thousand verses from the clear verses that are the mother of the Book, you would have discarded Allah’s Book behind your backs, and the Sunnis would cling to Bukhari and Muslim, and likewise the Shiites will cling to their books composed from human sources that make mistakes and do right, but I invite you to Allah’s Book and resort to it for judgment. I call on Allah to witness that I do not belong to the Shiites, and I seek refuge in Allah that I become one of them. And I do not belong to people of Al-Sunnah and Al-Jama’ah, as well I seek refuge in Allah to be one of them and I disbelieve in partisan pluralism in the religion, and I am not from you in a thing; neither I nor Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayers Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعاً لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

And it should not be for the Awaited Mahdi to belong to any of the disputing religious sects who scattered the Muslims and violated the entire commands of their Lord in His decisive Invincible Book whom they say: “Only Allah knows its interpretation”, and they turned away from Allah’s entire decisive commands in the clear verses, which are the mother of the Book, and among them is Allah’s prohibition for them about the disputing in religion and commanding them to hold fast to Allah’s rope all together; The grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:103
{وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً وَلا تَفَرَّقُوا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

Or didn’t you know what is Allah’s rope with which Allah commanded you to hold firm and disbelieve in what is contrary to the decisive of it? And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Nesã`a ] 4:174-175
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Perhaps one of the Shiites would like to interrupt me and say: “Allah’s rope is the imams of Ahlul-Bait”. Then we reply to him with truth and say; but imams of Ahlul-Bait die. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:34
{وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ أَفَإِن مِّتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:34]

Don’t you guard against evil?! In fact Allah’s firm rope is the grand Quran which guides the Truth and the Truth is more worthy to be followed. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Naml] 27:92
{وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقرآن فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَنْ ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا من المُنذرين} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:92].
Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Y.S.] 36:11
{إِنَّمَا تُنْذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَنَ بِالْغَيْبِ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:11].
And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Fussilat] 41:41-42
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِالذِّكْرِ لَمَّا جَاءهُمْ وَإِنَّهُ لَكِتَابٌ عَزِيزٌ (41) لاَ يَأْتِيهِ الْبَاطِلُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَلاَ مِنْ خَلْفِهِ تَنزِيلٌ مِّنْ حَكِيمٍ حَمِيدٍ (42)} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

O community of Shiites and Sunnis, come to resort for judgment to Allah’s Book that is preserved from distortion the grand Quran, and if you refuse, I will never pray for anyone of you who dies, nor will I stand over his grave until you believe in this grand Quran, so evil is what your faith commands you to turn away from the call to resort for judgment to Allah’s Book, so you say: “It is sufficient for us what we found our ancestors upon, and as for the Quran, none knows its interpretation except Allah.” Then I say: Lord, open between us and our people and the people altogether with truth, and you are the Best of judges, and that You forgive them, surely You are the All Forgiving, the Most Merciful.

Indeed, by Allah, I fear for you of a near chastisement, and I hope from Allah that you will pass this year of yours in peace if it only increases you in denial of Allah’s mercy! And I hope from Allah that you pass it in peace, for we want you to be saved, not perished, and we do not want to assure people of something that it may not happen, so Allah will delay it till whenever He wills. We have not yet saved the Muslims, and they have taken this Quran forsaken, and we do not rush (punishment against) you. Allah’s mercy encompasses all things, and to Allah all matters return, He knows the dishonest eyes and what the chests conceal.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5415