الموضوع: Salatul Istikhara

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Salatul Istikhara

Salamualeikum can me someone tell me how to make this salatul istikhara
    And how to make the dua of Istikhara ? Barakallah feekum ( i will know just on the way of the immam mahdi like he explain it how to make Istikhara.

2. افتراضي

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04-12-2009
    03:25 am

Prayer of Consultation

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, only the consultation prayer is two units turning close to Allah to guide you to He loves it and pleases Him between two matters or more if you did not know which is of them is good for you, and your Lord knows and you do not know and whoever rely on Allah surely He is sufficient for him..

As for the pledge of allegiance is something in Allah’s knowledge, my honorable brother, surely I can not specify to you a number of who will give their allegiance to me after ratification at the old House, and it remains to be seen, and that is still in the knowledge of the unseen, and to Allah (all) matters return. So there is no knowledge for me except in what Allah taught me, Most excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper..

اقتباس المشاركة 194053 من موضوع The explanatory statement of the prayers and the units from the decisive-law of the great Quran..

- 32 -

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Summary of what came about the prayer

The prayers in the Masjeds and the commitment of unity of the Muslims..

As in regard of the prayer Allah the Most High said: {..Prayer indeed has been enjoined on the believers at fixed times.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:103
    {إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا ﴿103﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

And the best of the prayers in the degrees is (the one preformed) in the Masjed at its times. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(It is) in houses which Allah has permitted to be exalted and His name to be remembered therein. Therein do glorify Him, in the mornings and the evenings,(36) Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the paying of the poor- rate — they fear a day in which the hearts and the eyes will turn about,(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:36-37
    {فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ ﴿36﴾ رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ ۙ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ ﴿37﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessing be upon you, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, prayer as you see them pray the people of Sunna and Al-Jamaa and huddle to yourself your wings (arms) to your chest between the hands of your Lord of fear from Him, glory be to Him.
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

An expiation prayer for who lost previous prayer..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets messengers, and righteous pure family..

My honorable brother, this narration — Allah has sent down no authority for it.!! An expiation prayer from messenger of Allah that he said:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    [Whoever missed prayer in his lifetime and did not count it.. let him on the last Friday of Ramadan to pray four units with one (tashahud) .. he recites in each unit the Opening of the Book and chapter [Al-Qadr] fifteen times and chapter[Al-Kawther] as well.. and he says in the intention .. Our Allah I am intending to pray four units an expiation for what I missed from prayer].
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Abu Bakr said: I heard the messenger of Allah saying:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    [It is an expiation for four hundred years. And Ali may Allah honor his face: It is an expiation for a thousand years. They said: O messenger of Allah.. son of Adam lives sixty year or a hundred years so for whom would be the extra prayer? He said: It would be for his parents, his wife, and his children then his relatives then the people of his town].
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Would a sane believe in it?! They only want that the Muslims neglect their prayer and one would say I will be praying the expiation prayer, then they lose the prayers with their claim that the expiation prayer’s reward is greater than that to the point that it extends to his family and his offspring a generation after generation until the neglecting ones who take the prayer lightly depend (on the expiation prayer) so they lose it (the obligatory prayer) a year or two years or more, then he prays an expiation prayer that Allah has not sent down an authority for it.!

In fact the prayer is the connection between the servant and the Lord and it belongs to its owner and the prayer is not being done on behalf a servant from a servant ever.! O glory be to Allah, so what a prayer is this that its reward extends to his children and the people of his home and the people of his town!! While who maintained it until he met his Lord we did not find that it exceeded its companion.! and for each one is his prayer with his Lord, surely this is a forged narration and we had cleared to you the wicked wisdom from it, and that in order the negligence happen in the obligatory prayer so he leaves it to pass him and says: later on I pray the expiation prayer.! Allah’s curse be on them! How they are turned away! And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04-12-2009
    03:25 am

Prayer of Consultation

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, consultation prayer is only two units turning close to Allah to guide you to what He loves and pleases Him between two matters or more if you did not know which is of them is good for you, and your Lord knows while you do not know, and whoever trusts in Allah surely He is sufficient for him..

As for the pledge of allegiance is something in Allah’s knowledge, my honorable brother, surely I can not specify to you a number of who will give their allegiance to me after ratification at the old House, and that remains in the knowledge of the unseen, and to Allah (all) matters return. So there is no knowledge for me except in what Allah taught me; Most excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper..

The funeral prayer..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his righteous pure family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement..

Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who sends blessings on you, and (so do) His angels, that He may bring you forth out of darkness into light. And He is ever Merciful to the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:43
    {هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا ﴿43﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

O community of the best foremost supporters, and O community of the Muslims: {Surely Allah and His angels make prayer upon the Prophet. O you who believe, call for prayer upon him and salute him with a best salutation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:56
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿56﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب]

Our Allah make prayer and salute and bless my grandfather the seal of the prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement..

O Muslims I see had differed in the prayer upon your dead ones because you do not know what is the prayer of the servants upon the servants! And it is only the calling and pleading to the Lord of the worlds to forgive the Muslims whether the living or the dead ones. As for Allah’s prayer upon His servants is an answering to the call. And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who sends blessings on you, and (so do) His angels, that He may bring you forth out of darkness into light. And He is ever Merciful to the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:43
    {هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا ﴿43﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

So look at the prayers of the angels upon you: {H.M.(1) A’.S.Q.(2) Thus does Allah, the Mighty, the Wise, reveal to you, and (He revealed) to those before you.(3) To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth; and He is the High, the Great.(4) The heavens may almost be rent asunder above them, while the angels celebrate the praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on earth. Now surely Allah is the Forgiving, the Merciful.(5) And those who take protectors besides Him — Allah watches over them; and you have not charge over them.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoora] 42:1-6
    {حم ﴿1﴾ عسق ﴿2﴾ كَذَٰلِكَ يُوحِي إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكَ اللَّهُ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿3﴾ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿4﴾ تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِن فَوْقِهِنَّ ۚ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ يُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ لِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿5﴾ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّهُ حَفِيظٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَمَا أَنتَ عَلَيْهِم بِوَكِيلٍ ﴿6﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

As well look at the prayers of the angels upon you in supplication (calling Allah) And Allah’s prayer upon you is in answering the call. And Allah the Most High said: {Those who carry the Throne of Power and those around it celebrate the praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who believe: Our Lord, You embraced all things in mercy and knowledge, so protect those who turn (to You) and follow Your way, and save them from the chastisement of hell.(7) Our Lord, make them enter the Gardens of perpetuity, which You have promised them and such of their fathers and their wives and their offspring as are good. Surely You are the Mighty, the Wise,(8) And guard them from evil, and whom You guard from evil this day, You have indeed mercy on him. And that is the mighty achievement.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Gafer] 40:7:9
    {الَّذِينَ يَحْمِلُونَ الْعَرْشَ وَمَنْ حَوْلَهُ يُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ وَيُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا وَسِعْتَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ رَّحْمَةً وَعِلْمًا فَاغْفِرْ لِلَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَاتَّبَعُوا سَبِيلَكَ وَقِهِمْ عَذَابَ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿7﴾ رَبَّنَا وَأَدْخِلْهُمْ جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدتَّهُمْ وَمَن صَلَحَ مِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَذُرِّيَّاتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿8﴾ وَقِهِمُ السَّيِّئَاتِ ۚ وَمَن تَقِ السَّيِّئَاتِ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَقَدْ رَحِمْتَهُ ۚ وَذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿9﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

Therefore the prayer upon you dead ones is to rise to Allah humbled in making prayer asking for them the forgiveness so you would ask forgiveness for them as the angels ask forgiveness for you so you say: “Our Allah forgive him and have mercy on him and all the dead ones of the Muslims and for us with them in Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy”, so the Imam make supplication prayers what Allah pleases, and do not huddle your wings to yourself as in your prayers nor dangle (your arms) in fact raise-up your hands to Who you groan in supplication to Him to forgive you dead one and all your dead ones and for you with them.
    And as what we issue fatwa to you that the exaltation of Allah’s greatness (takbirat) is seven and asking forgiveness is seventy times, after each exaltation of Allah’s greatness (takbira) is you ask forgiveness ten times for your deceased after each (takbira) exaltation of Allah’s greatness, and the number of (takbirat) is seven so the total of asking forgiveness becomes seventy times. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:80
    {اسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ أَوْ لَا تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ إِن تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ سَبْعِينَ مَرَّةً فَلَن يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:80]

And we know through this that we ask forgiveness for our dead ones seventy times and definitely Allah would forgive them unless they are hypocrites, that’s because the hypocrites — Allah had prohibited His messenger to offer prayer upon any of them in supplication. And Allah the Most High said: {And never offer prayer for anyone of them who dies, nor stand by his grave.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:84
    {وَلَا تُصَلِّ عَلَىٰ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُم مَّاتَ أَبَدًا وَلَا تَقُمْ عَلَىٰ قَبْرِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:84].

That’s because Allah would never forgive the hypocrites who show faith and conceal disbelief unless they repent to Allah a total repentance before their death. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And never offer prayer for anyone of them who dies, nor stand by his grave. Surely they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger and they died in transgression.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:84
    {وَلَا تُصَلِّ عَلَىٰ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُم مَّاتَ أَبَدًا وَلَا تَقُمْ عَلَىٰ قَبْرِهِ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَمَاتُوا وَهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿84﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

And Allah the Most High said: {Ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them. Even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah will not forgive them. This is because they disbelieve in Allah and His Messenger. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:80
    {اسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ أَوْ لَا تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ إِن تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ سَبْعِينَ مَرَّةً فَلَن يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿80﴾}صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

And we know through this that the exaltation of Allah’s greatness (takbirat) is seven, and asking forgiveness is seventy time after each exaltation of Allah’s greatness (takbira) you ask forgiveness for him ten (times). O community of the Muslims indeed the seventy is guaranteed that Allah makes your hearts to humble and your eyes to tear so Allah get pleased with you and your deceased so He forgives you and answers your supplication and He forgives your deceased and that is a great achievement.
    And the Imam exalts Allah’s greatness openly then recites the Opening of the Book then follows it the supplication and the praying ones say: Our Allah amen, our Allah amen.

How much great is the reward of the humbled praying ones at the funeral whom if the stranger looked at them he would think that the deceased is their brother son of their mother and their father! and for that he sees them crying and the tears are only shedding tears from fear of Allah from begging with humility between His hands to forgive their brother and them so He removes him from hell-fires so they save him, indeed my Lord hears the call of supplication, He is Forgiving, Merciful. Because now in the world’s life the believers can humble themselves begging between Allah’s hands so they ask forgiveness for their dead ones so they contend with Allah by His mercy that He wrote upon Himself but they can not to contend with Allah in them on the day of resurrection. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Here you are contended on their behalf in this world’s life, but who will contend with Allah on their behalf on the Resurrection day, or who will have charge of their affairs?(109) And whoever does evil or wrongs his soul, then asks forgiveness of Allah, will find Allah Forgiving, Merciful.(110)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:109-110
    {هَا أَنتُمْ هَٰؤُلَاءِ جَادَلْتُمْ عَنْهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فَمَن يُجَادِلُ اللَّهَ عَنْهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَم مَّن يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكِيلًا ﴿109﴾ وَمَن يَعْمَلْ سُوءًا أَوْ يَظْلِمْ نَفْسَهُ ثُمَّ يَسْتَغْفِرِ اللَّهَ يَجِدِ اللَّهَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿110﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي

Barakallah feek brother

4. افتراضي

And also barak allah fik hubibi fi allah Abdullah Almani

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •