الموضوع: Dream

النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7
  1. افتراضي Dream

what is the meaning of this dream, A boy dreamed that the father of the boy who was dreaming killed his father-in-law, so the boy's father killed his father-in-law with other relatives, so the father-in-law is also his grandfather at the same time, i.e. the grandfather of the young mother's side. and in the dream the father of the boy was young and the father-in-law also the father killed his in-law father in the dream with stones when the son saw it he was thrown very angry and wanted to kill his own father because the father-in-law was also his father Mother is (so the father-in-law is the grandfather of the boy on the maternal side) the boy dreamed of his father and father-in-law of his father when they were little. So when the dreamed one woke up he was very scared, should that mean that his own father could be dangerous to him in real life or the son should watch out for his own father, hope you understand the question.

2. افتراضي

Marhaba dear brother Abduallah, greeting to you, and wishing you are fine. In fact dreams like this believe me they are from saitan to make people sad or to let them fight with each ather. Meaning that like these dreams are way or mehtod from defrent types of ways saitan uses them on human. And in my openion such these dreams must be egnore. Best regards

3. افتراضي Allah bless you brother thanks for your answer

اقتباس المشاركة : يوسف
    Marhaba dear brother Abduallah, greeting to you, and wishing you are fine. In fact dreams like this believe me they are from saitan to make people sad or to let them fight with each ather. Meaning that like these dreams are way or mehtod from defrent types of ways saitan uses them on human. And in my openion such these dreams must be egnore. Best regards
    انتهى الاقتباس من يوسف

Allah bless you brother thanks for
    Answer

4. افتراضي

Salam Alicom dear brother
    Dreams are three types
    1#Dreams that reflect our subconscious mind
    2#Dreams that inform about good or important events
    3#Dreams that warning of danger

Most of ours dreams are belong to the first type according ours psychological status
    The others two types usually come as a clear short vision and gives the dreamer the feeling about its importance
    Some times the dream can contains more than one type Anyway, the dreamer who can know is his dream look like a clear vision or just a nightmare that doesn't have any meaning

About your mentioned dream its looks like the first type
    But Incase it has meaning, killing in dreams means that the killer oppress the person that he killed in something, or unfair him
    and Allah is the only one who knows the facts

5. افتراضي

Thank you for your answer my beloved brother Allah bless you

6. افتراضي

How are you my friend Abdullah
    Almani and all my brothers the supporters of Imam mahdi

Because the subject its about dreams

I will put this bayan about dreams for more knowledge

7. افتراضي

Allah blesss you my brother oeace be upon you thank for your answer

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة