Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Selected-quotes of the Imam’s knowledge
..A beautiful and wonderful deduction for the Awaited Imam Mahdi, none denies it except the ignorant one

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
{Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108]

Therefore the certain knowledge of the Quran is for Allah’s messenger Mohammad and whoever followed him, so why you treat this Quran as a forsaken thing? Who would protect you from Allah?

Perhaps another scholar would like to say: “Are you.. O you who claim that you are the Awaited Mahdi most knowledgeable with this grand Quran than Mohammad messenger of Allah and his good companions? surely Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- has clarified it for us through sunna so following the sunna is sufficient for us, that’s because the quran none knows its interpretation except Allah confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And none knows its interpretation except Allah,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7”.
{ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ } صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7]

Then Imam Mahdi replies to you and I say: Allah the Most High said: {..You have no authority for this. Would say you against Allah what you do not know?(68) Say: Those who forge a lie against Allah will not succeed.(69)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:68-69
{إِنْ عِنْدَكُمْ مِنْ سُلْطَانٍ بِهَذَا أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (68)قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:68]

But I did not find in Allah’s Book that the Quran none knows its interpretation except Allah; in fact Allah the Most High said: {And We indeed have revealed to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:99
{وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ آياتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَآ إِلاَّ الْفَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:99]

And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are allegorical. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except possessors of understanding-minds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7
{هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فأمّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُوْلُوا الأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7]

Therefore.. O folks, only Allah means by His word the Most High: {..And none knows its interpretation except Allah,}, He means the allegorical and not the desicive clear verses of the Book they are the (basis) mother of the Book for your scholar and the ignorant (among you), so why you alter Allah’s words out of its places so you would follow you desires? Won’t you guard against evil? Who would protect you from Allah? Don’t you know that only the allegorical in the Quran is few by approximately ten percent? While the ninety percent of the Book is decisive verses they are (basis) mother of the Book; Allah made them clear messages to your scholar and the ignorant among you so the argument against Allah would not be yours; in fact there are chapters all of it decisive and evident and clear to the scholar and the ignorant, or you do not know what Allah means in His word in chapter Al-Ikhlas: {Say: He, Allah, is One.(1) Allah is He on Whom all depend.(2) He begets not, nor is He begotten;(3) And none is like Him.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ikhlãs] 112:1-4
{وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ}
{قُلْ هُوَ اللَّـهُ أَحَدٌ ﴿١﴾ اللَّـهُ الصَّمَدُ ﴿٢﴾ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ﴿٣﴾ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ﴿٤﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الإخلاص]

Or you do not know what Allah means by His word the Most High: {Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah. And We set forth these parables to people that they may reflect.(21) He is Allah besides Whom there is no God: The Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the All merciful, the Merciful.(22) He is Allah, besides Whom there is no God; the King, the Holy, the Author of Peace, the Granter of Security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of greatness. Glory be to Allah from that which they set up (with Him)!(23) He is Allah; the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner: His are the most beautiful names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:21-24
{لَوْ أَنزلْنَا هَذَا القرآن عَلَى جَبَلٍ لَرَأَيْتَهُ خَاشِعًا مُتَصَدِّعًا مِنْ خَشْيَةِ اللَّهِ وَتِلْكَ الأمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (21)هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لا إِلَهَ إِلا هُوَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ (22)هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لا إِلَهَ إِلا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلامُ الْمؤمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ سبحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (23)هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ لَهُ الأسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر]

O scholars of nation of Islam, why do you deceive yourselves and your nation? If it is none knows its interpretation except Allah then why did you dare on explaining the Quran the decisive and the allegorical of it and you do not differentiate between the allegorical and the decisive? Verily, I will issue fatwa for you and the nation of Muslims the scholar of them and the ignorant how you can differentiate between the decisive verses of the Book they are (basis) mother of the Book and the allegorical-similar verses, indeed that the matter is very easy recognize it those of understanding-minds who ponder over the verses of the Book, whom they recite it as ought to be recited. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those to whom We have given the Book follow it as it ought to be followed. These believe in it. And whoever disbelieves in it, these it is that are the losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:121
{الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمْ الْكِتَابَ يَتْلُونَهُ حقّ تِلَاوَتِهِ أُوْلَئِكَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِهِ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ الْخَاسِرُونَ(121)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]

And it is not meant as ought to be recited by the lyrical-singing and agitating (the voice) and intonation as you made your most interest in this and that is their goal of knowledge; in fact ”as ought to be recited” which is by pondering and reflecting in its verses. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that the people of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29
{كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُوْلُوا الأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:29]

As for how they can differentiate between the decisive verses of the Book and the allegorical-similar verses, surely has preceded that we gave an example on that in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you a leader of people. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust-wrongdoers, said He.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:124
{وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:124]

And the word of the allegorical-similar is in the word of Allah the Most High: {the unjust-wrongdoers}, does He means the wrongdoing of sin or He means the wrongdoing of (polytheism) associating (partners with Allah) in the heart? So if He meant the wrongdoing of sin this means that Allah prophets and the Imams are infallible of (committing) sin! But conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, so how is it for you to know whether in this verse a similarity or it is decisive? Surely the matter is easy for you if you only knew, so go back to the stories of the prophets and messengers and ponder. Have you ever found to anyone of them mistakes? If you do not find mistakes to anyone of them then it cleared to you that the word of Allah the Most High: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you a leader of people. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust-wrongdoers, said He.}Truthful Allah the Great, lakes the allegorical-similar words, as for if you found that the messengers may get exposed to the wrongdoing of sin, then the verse has became in it allegorical-similar words, come for the application for the ratification, do we find that Allah is giving us fatwa in another verse that the messengers are exposed to the wrongdoing of sin? And you find the fatwa in the word of Allah the Most High: {And cast down your rod. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating and did not return. O Moses, fear not. Surely the messengers fear not in My presence.(10) Nor he who does wrong, then does good instead after evil; surely I am Forgiving, Merciful,(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:10-11
{الظَّالِمِينَ}
{وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّيجَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ}
صدق الله العظيم،
{يَا مُوسَى لَا تَخَفْ إِنِّي لَا يَخَافُ لَدَيَّ الْمرسَلُونَ (10)إِلَّا مَن ظَلَمَ ثمّ بَدَّلَ حُسْناً بَعْدَ سُوءٍ فإني غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (11)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

Consequently.. O folks, the messengers are exposed to the wrongdoing of sin while my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful, to whom repented and turned (to Allah) as Allah’s prophet Moses made a mistake then he committed the wrongdoing of sin by killing a soul out of fanaticism (siding by) who is from his party at a time of anger, and when Moses realized that he wronged himself by (committing) sin of murder. Allah the Most High said: {He said: My Lord, surely I have wronged myself, so forgive me; then He forgave him. Surely He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:16
{قَالَ ربّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:16]

And that is confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And cast down your rod. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating and did not return. O Moses, fear not. Surely the messengers fear not in My presence.(10) Nor he who does wrong, then does good instead after evil; surely I am Forgiving, Merciful,(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:10-11
{يَا مُوسَى لَا تَخَفْ إِنِّي لَا يَخَافُ لَدَيَّ الْمرسَلُونَ (10)إِلَّا مَن ظَلَمَ ثمّ بَدَّلَ حُسْناً بَعْدَ سُوءٍ فإني غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (11)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

If the Truth seeker ponder over how scholars of the Shiites and scholars of the Sunnis differed in this issue, verily each of them brought his proof from the Quran, as for the Shiites they said that the prophets and Imams are infallible of wrongdoing, and they brought the proof on their doctrine from the allegorical-similar of the Quran. Allah the Most High said: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you a leader of people. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the wrongdoers, said He.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:124
{وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:124]

As for the Sunnis, surely they used the evidence by Moses murdering a soul so he wronged himself then he repented and turned (to Allah) and they brought the proof from the Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {He said: My Lord, surely I have wronged myself, so forgive me; then He forgave him. Surely He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:16
{قَالَ ربّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:16]

The Sunnis were unable to convince the Shiites and the Shiites were unable to convince the Sunnis, but Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will bridle the Sunnis and the Shiites with Truth so they do not find except either they submit fully to what I decided between them with Truth or they disbelieve in the grand Quran. As for the secret of my bridling to the Shiites, that’s becasue I took the verse by which they dispute with the people that there is in if allegorical-similar words and that He means the wrongdoing of association (with Allah) and not the wrongdoing of sin, that’s because (polytheism) association (with Allah) is a grievous wrongdoing. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who believe and did not mix up their faith with iniquity — for them is security and they go aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:82
{الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُمْ بِظُلْمٍ أُولَئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:82]

Which means that their hearts are soundly-safe from association with Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when wealth will not avail, nor sons,(88) Except him who comes to Allah with a sound heart.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:88-89
{يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء]

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely ascribing partners (to Him) is a grievous wrongdoing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqmãn] 31:13
{ إِنَّ الشِّرْكَ لَظُلْمٌ عَظِيمٌ } صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:13]

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah forgives not setting up partners with Him, and He forgives all besides this to whom He pleases. And whoever sets up a partner with Allah, he indeed goes far astray.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:116
{إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاء وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللّهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلاَلاً بَعِيدًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:116]

For that it should not be that the prophets and Imams to be of polytheists associating with Allah; in fact Allah purified their hearts from this an utmost purification so they would call the people to the word of monotheism then they would deliver the people out of darkness into light, and now it cleared to you the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you a leader of people. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust-wrongdoers, said He.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:124
{وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم[البقرة:124]

.And cleared to you that He means the wrongdoing of association (with Allah) and not wrongdoing of sin

O community of supporters, I hope from Allah that you do not get tired of musch repetition and the constant explanation for it may be a reminder for them. You find me repeating this point for the fact this doctrine is the cause about the Shiites’ exaggeration in the Imams that they are infallible of wrongdoing, and they dispute with the people by the word of Allah the Most High: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you a leader of people. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust-wrongdoers, said He.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:124

.Your brother the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1348

اقتباس المشاركة 4695 من موضوع مقتطفاتٌ من علم الإمام ..

مقتطفـــــــــــــــــاتٌ من علم الإمام
استنباطٌ جميلٌ ورائعٌ للإمام المهديّ المنتظر، ولا ينكره إلا جاهلٌ ..

بسم الله الر حمن الرحيم {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

إذاً بصيرة القرآن هي لمحمدٍ رسول الله ولِمَن اتَّبعه، فلماذا اتّخذتم هذا القرآن مهجوراً؟ فمن يُجيركم من الله؟ ولربما يودُّ عالِمٌ آخر أن يقول: "فهل أنت يا من تزعم أنك المهديّ المنتظَر أعلم من محمدٍ رسول الله وصحابته الأخيار بهذا القرآن العظيم؟ فقد بيَّنه لنا محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - عن طريق السُّنة فيكفينا اتّباع السُّنة وذلك لأنّ القرآن لا يعلمُ تأويله إلّا الله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

ومن ثُمّ يردُّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ وأقول: قال الله تعالى: {إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَـٰذَا ۚ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ولكني لم أجد في كتاب الله أنّ القرآن لا يعلمُ تأويله إلّا الله؛ بل قال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ ۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٩٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وقال الله تعالى: {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۗ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

إذاً يا قوم إنما يقصد الله بقوله تعالى: {وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ}؛ ويقصد المُتشابه وليس آيات الكتاب المُحكمات البيّنات هُنّ أُمّ الكتاب لعالِمكم وجاهلكم، فلمَ تُحرِّفون كلام الله عن مواضعه حتى تتّبعوا أهواءكم أفلا تتقون؟ فمن يُجيركم من الله؟ أفلا تعلمون أنَّما المُتشابه في القرآن قليلٌ بنسبة عشرةٍ في المائة تقريباً وتسعين في المائة من آيات الكتاب آياتٌ مُحكماتٌ هُنّ أُمّ الكتاب جعلهُنّ الله آياتٍ بيّناتٍ لعالِمكم وجاهلكم حتى لا تكون لكم الحُجّة على الله؛ بل وتوجد سورٌ جميعها مُحكمٌ واضحٌ بيِّنٌ للعالِم والجاهل، أم إنكم لا تعلمون ما يقصد الله بقوله في سورة الإخلاص: {قُلْ هُوَ اللَّـهُ أَحَدٌ ﴿١﴾ اللَّـهُ الصَّمَدُ ﴿٢﴾ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ﴿٣﴾ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

أم إنكم لا تعلمون ما يقصد الله بقوله تعالى: {لَوْ أَنزَلْنَا هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ عَلَىٰ جَبَلٍ لَّرَأَيْتَهُ خَاشِعًا مُّتَصَدِّعًا مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَتِلْكَ الْأَمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ هُوَ اللَّـهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ ۖ هُوَ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿٢٢﴾ هُوَ اللَّـهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلَامُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾ هُوَ اللَّـهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ ۖ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر].

ويا علماء أُمّة الإسلام لِمَ تخدعون أنفسكم وأُمَّتكم؟ فإذا كان لا يعلمُ تأويله إلّا الله؛ فلِمَ تجرَّأتم على تفسير القرآن مُحكمه ومُتشابهه وأنتم لا تُفرِّقون بين المُتشابه والمُحكم؟ ولسوف أُفتيكم وأُمّة المسلمين عالِمهم وجاهلهم كيف تُميِّزون بين آيات الكتاب المُحكمات هُنّ أُمّ الكتاب والآيات المُتشابهات؛ ألا وإن الأمر يسيرٌ جداً يدركه أولو الألباب الذين يتدبّرون آيات الكتاب الذين يتلونه حقَّ تلاوته تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَتْلُونَهُ حَقَّ تِلَاوَتِهِ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ ۗ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِهِ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿١٢١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولا يقصد حقَّ تلاوته بالغُنّة والقلقلة والتجويد كما جعلتم جُلَّ اهتمامكم في ذلك وذلك مبلغكم من العلم! بل حقّ تلاوته أيْ: بالتدبّر والتفكّر في آياته تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وأمّا كيف تستطيعون أن تُميِّزوا بين آيات الكتاب المُحكمات من الآيات المُتشابهات؛ فسبق أن ضربنا لكم على ذلك مثلاً في قول الله تعالى: {وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وكلمة التشابه هي في قول الله تعالى: {الظَّالِمِينَ} فهل يقصد ظُلم الخطيئة أم يقصد ظُلم الشرك في القلب؟ فإذا كان يقصد ظُلم الخطيئة فهذا يعني أن جميع الأنبياء والأئمة معصومون من الخطيئة! ولكن الظنّ لا يُغني من الحَقّ شيئاً فكيف لكم أن تعلموا هل في هذه الآية تشابهٌ أم إنها مُحكمة؟ فالأمر يسيرٌ عليكم لو كنتم تعقلون، فارجعوا إلى قِصص الأنبياء والمرسلين وتدبَّروا هل قَطُّ وجدتم لأحدهم أخطاءً؟ فإذا لم تجدوا أن أحدهم أخطأَ فقد تبيَّن لكم أن قول الله تعالى: {وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم، خالية من كلمات التشابه.

أما إذا وجدتم أن المرسلين قد يتعرّضون لظُلم الخطيئة فقد أصبحت الآية فيها كلماتٌ متشابهة، وتعالوا للتطبيق للتصديق؛ فهل نجد أن الله يفتينا في آيةٍ أُخرى أن المرسلين يتعرّضون لظُلم الخطيئة؟ وتجدون الفتوى في قول الله تعالى: {يَا مُوسَىٰ لَا تَخَفْ إِنِّي لَا يَخَافُ لَدَيَّ الْمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ إِلَّا مَن ظَلَمَ ثُمَّ بَدَّلَ حُسْنًا بَعْدَ سُوءٍ فَإِنِّي غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

إذاً يا قوم إنّ المرسلين مُعرَّضون لظُلم الخطيئة وربّي غفورٌ رحيمٌ لمن تاب وأناب كما أخطأ نبيّ الله موسى فارتكب ظُلم الخطيئة بقتل نفسٍ تعصُّباً مع الذي هو من شيعته في ساعة غضبٍ، ولَمّا أدرك موسى أنه ظلم نفسه بخطيئة القتل قال: {قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

وذلك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا مُوسَىٰ لَا تَخَفْ إِنِّي لَا يَخَافُ لَدَيَّ الْمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ إِلَّا مَن ظَلَمَ ثُمَّ بَدَّلَ حُسْنًا بَعْدَ سُوءٍ فَإِنِّي غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ولو يتدبّر الباحثون عن الحَقّ كيف اختلف علماء الشيعة وعلماء السُّنة في هذه المسألة فكُلٌّ منهم جاء ببُرهانه من القرآن، فأمّا الشيعة فقالوا أنّ الأنبياء والأئمة معصومون من ظُلم الخطيئة وجاءوا بالبُرهان على عقيدتهم من مُتشابه القرآن وقالوا: {وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وأمّا أهل السُّنة فاستدلّوا بقتل موسى لنفسٍ فظلم نفسه فتاب وأناب وجاءوا بالبُرهان من القرآن في قول الله تعالى: {قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

وعجز أهل السُّنة في إقناع الشيعة وعجز الشيعة في إقناع السنة! ولكن ناصر محمد اليمانيّ سوف يُلجم أَلْسِنة الشيعة والسُّنة بالحقّ حتى لا يجدوا إلّا أن يسلّموا تسليماً لما قضيت بينهم بالحقّ أو يكفروا بالقرآن العظيم! وأما سرّ إلجامي للشيعة، وذلك لأني أخذت الآية التي يُحاجّون بها الناس وبيَّنت أن فيها من كلمات التشابه، وأنه يقصد ظُلم الشرك ولا يقصد ظُلم الخطيئة وذلك لأن الشرك ظُلمٌ عظيمٌ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]، أي: أن قلوبهم سليمةٌ من ظُلم الشرك بالله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الشِّرْكَ لَظُلْمٌ عَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:13].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا ﴿١١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ولذلك لا ينبغي أن يكون الأنبياء والأئمة من المشركين بالله؛ بل يُطهِّر الله قلوبهم من ذلك تطهيراً حتى يدعوا الناس إلى كلمة التوحيد فيُخرجوا الناس من الظُلمات إلى النور. وتبيَّن لكم الآن البيان الحَقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وتبيّن لكم أنه يقصد: ظُلم الشرك وليس ظُلم الخطيئة.

ويا معشر الأنصار، أرجو من الله أن لا تمَلّوا كثرة التكرار والتفصيل المُستمِرّ لعلّه يُحدث لهم ذكراً وتجدونني أُكرِّر هذه النقطة كون هذه العقيدة هي السبب في مُبالغة الشيعة في الأئمة أنهم معصومون من الخطأ ويحاجّون الناس بقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

أخوكم المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.