الموضوع: More info required on Hollow Earth

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 17
  1. افتراضي More info required on Hollow Earth

Asalaamualaikum waramatuAllah barakato

Adam was created from the soil from the four corners of the earth, in thier varying colours, This then applies to Hollow Earth soils, and thus being the Heaven, the Garden in which he was made from. Is this correct?

After Adam left Hollow Earth, at what point in time there after did people start going back into Hollow Earth.?......As I understand from what is written, by the verses, that the Children of Isreal came out prefering the lower food , thus the outer Earths food rather than the Hollow Earth food?....Do I understand correctly that these Children of Isreal are those of Abraham son of Isreal son of Abraham, and were these the Children of Isreal that Abraham / Zulqarnain ( son of Isreal) built the barrier
    for?

2. افتراضي

Peace and forgiveness of Allah be to you and you love ones, my beloved sister for Allah's pleasure I have been thinking about you and your questions of your last subject and if you read the translated statements of the Imam you find the answers of most your questions but I will try to help as much as I can and I ask Allah to help you and I in understanding the True statements for the great Quran of Allah's Khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him and his family. As for your following question:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    After Adam left Hollow Earth, at what point in time there after did people start going back into Hollow Earth.?......As I understand from what is written, by the verses, that the Children of Isreal came out prefering the lower food , thus the outer Earths food rather than the Hollow Earth food?....Do I understand correctly that these Children of Isreal are those of Abraham son of Isreal son of Abraham, and were these the Children of Isreal that Abraham / Zulqarnain ( son of Isreal) built the barrier
    for?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    We just been taught the true identity of Allah's prophet Zul-Qarnain that he is Abraham son Ismael son of Abraham son of Azar the third father of the Arabs and not from the children of Israel, for the fact Israel is Jacob son of Isaac son of Abraham son of Azar and he is the third father of the children of Israel and they were not in the hollow earth for the fact prophet of Allah (Ysusf) Joseph son Jacob was in Egypt and brought his family to live there along with him and later on they had an left with prophet of Allah Moses out of Egypt and there where they requested the food which was less valuable than what Allah gave them. Allah the Most High said:
    {And when you said: O Moses, we cannot endure one food, so pray thy Lord on our behalf to bring forth for us out of what the earth grows, of its herbs and its cucumbers and its garlic and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would you exchange that which is better for that which is worse? Go down to Egypt, so you will have what you asked for. And abasement and humiliation were stamped upon them, and they incurred Allah’s wrath. That was so because they disbelieved in the messages of Allah and would kill the prophets unjustly. That was so because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits. } 2:61
    Also this is the translated statement of Allah's khalifa from the Quran proving who is Dhul-Qarnian:

from this link:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?20590

3. افتراضي

Thanks sister,

4. افتراضي

Your are welcome sister I was just like you so had so many questions but with time of reading the Imam's statements it cleared the way like the sun shines in the dark then all points get connected. Praise be to Allah who guided us by His plan full of grace, when we turn to Him devoting our worship and love and to strive to learn the Truth and teach it to others, so we apply Allah's law in His decisive Book the great Quran that is the way to keep your duty to Allah and to make Allah's pleasure our purpose that it's Bliss is greatest then the bliss of paradise is far better than this material world in this life or in the here after..
    As for your questions: The honorable Imam Mahdi is teaching us the hidden truth and this misconception that we have also to erase all false doctrine that is not from Allah in His glorious Quran or in the narrations of the prophet, when it violates the Quran then it is from other than Allah, which it is falsehood satan who is working hard to unite the world into disbelieve and displease Allah.
    As you I learned from Allah's khalifa the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that satan is in the inner earth who rejected with his prejudiced and arrogance to accept our father Adam to be Allah's khalifa in the garden of the inner earth and you know the rest of the story, so after Adam and Eve left to the outer world Allah made an angle to be the substitute khalifa who Allah made him to have humanly desires and quickly satan lured him to follow his desires. These two Haroot and Maroot in Babylon are in this translated statement of the Awaited Imam Mahdi peace be upon him:

5. افتراضي

UFO is gog and magog/ also called grey aliens...sometimes they come out from the Hollow earth but Satan/Dadjal does not give them all to come out as he has inteligent stratagem to use time of Planet X when people will be in a fear of punishment to use that fear to pretend he is Messiah, people's helper to survive and also a barrier prevents it which will be broken by appearance this Planet.....and people do not need to find hollow earth's inhabitants and so on, it is dangerous, moreover quran says: "do not follow Satan's steps"..it means do not do what they do because " satan is manifest enemy"...therefore, humans do not need to go to inside and try to meet them and if hollow earth's creatures/gog and magog let you find them they will let you catch them in the Earth...how people can explore hollow earth and meet its citizens if they still cannot catch them in their native earth when they see them in an air as UFO and so on?

6. افتراضي

The Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family said:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    QUOTE]And I am the Awaited Mahdi, brother to the humans in the blood from Eve and Adam and I want to gather the human’s unity to make them a dragging army against Allah’s enemy and their enemy the lair messiah (antichrist) who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and claiming the divinity, and he was not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary but he is a liar and for that he is named the liar messiah; preparing the evil preparation since a far long time to deceive all the humans, so follow your brother in blood from Eve and Adam; the Awaited Mahdi (O community of humans) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I deliver good news to the Muslims and the Christians by the coming of servant of Allah and His messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and the family of Emran and I salute them the best salutation, and since that the liar messiah (antichrist) wants to impersonate the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and for that had predetermined the wisdom of the return of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, so he fights with the Awaited Mahdi that who will impersonate his identity the liar messiah (antichrist).

Do you not know who will impersonate the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary? It is the outcast satan himself; he is the king haroot and his host maroot and their offspring is gog and magog they see you hence where you do not see them and they are in the inner-earth that has two easts underneath your feet, and surely we are truthful.. they are in a garden for Allah beneath the soil and was in it your parents Adam and eve. Perhaps one of who they do not know would like to interrupt me and say: “ Didn't Allah praise be to him say go down from it? But that is the abode heavenly-garden at the farthest point Sdira tree”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: “Will you tell me where Allah made Adam khalifa ruler, did Allah the Most High say: (I am making you a khalifa in the abode heavenly-garden)? Then replies to us this scholar from Allah’s decisive Book and say,Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler (khalifa) in the earth,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:30

Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni say to you don’t you understand? How did you make the outcast satan to enter the abode heavenly-garden at the farthest point of Sidar tree? Don’t you understand whom you say against Allah what you do not know? And is it because the mention of garden came so you thought that He means the abode heavenly-garden at the farthest point of Sidar tree? And is there no places found on earth named garden, don’t you think? O my folks surely the going down that is mentioned in the Quran is from the earth to the earth; from the better to the lower as going down of the children of Israel from the earth to the earth. In the word of Allah the Most High: {And when you said: O Moses, we cannot endure one food, so pray (asking) your Lord on our behalf to bring forth for us out of what the earth grows, of its herbs and its cucumbers and its garlic and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would you exchange that which is better for that which is worse? Go down into Egypt, so you will have what you ask for.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:61

In reality your parents Adam and Eve had been gone down from a garden for Allah from beneath the soil to where you are today and occupies it now satan the haroot and his host maroot and their offspring gog and magog and Allah had warned you from their sedition. And Allah the Most High said: {O children of Adam, let not the devil seduce you, as he expelled your parents from the garden, pulling off from them their clothing that he might show them their shame. He surely sees you, he as well as his host, from whence you see them not. Surely We have made the devils to be the friends of those who believe not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:27

As for the barrier of Dhul Qarnain it is existing in the middle of the two easts land dividing it into two lands between gog and magog and other world, as for gog and magog bordering them them the barrier of Dhul Qarnain to the north of the earth, and as for the other world so they are where bordering them the barrier of Dhul Qarnain to the south of the earth, and that is the worlds of what underneath the soil inside you earth (inner-earth) and surely we are truthful.

In regarding to the flying saucers in reality with no doubt nor suspicion it is found in its dome hidden propellers, and did not come to you from outside your planet earth and Allah upon what I say a Witness and Gurdain, but it is despite that it is fast planes but one of you can throw stones at the it propellers by the dome to would be stopped, and it is roundish planes as Allah showed me, Indeed by Allah the great if were not that my Lord showed me that I would have not been able to give you fatwa according to your approximate information for the fact the Awaited Mahdi should not be for him to speak by the approximate information which possibly be right or wrong, far from, very far, anyways it was clear to me that it is for other folks as my Lord showed me it does not matter now in this statement which I call in it all the jihadist factions in the worlds to the dialogue to achieve the peaceful living among the human populations for we are brethren in blood from Eve and Adam, as well we call our cousins of the Jews to the international dialogue and for them to remember that they and community of the Arabs are from one father he is our father altogether a friend of Allah Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon him, then we follow the faith of our father Abraham altogether. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And who forsakes the religion of Abraham but he who makes a fool of himself. And certainly We made him pure in this world and in the Hereafter he is surely among the righteous.(130)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:130

Surely and most certainly Allah's friend is Abraham is the father of the Arabs, Jews and the Christians, so come to follow altogether the faith of our father Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon him. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, bow down and prostrate yourselves and serve your Lord, and do good that you may succeed.(77) And strive hard for Allah with due striving. He has chosen you and has not laid upon you any hardship in religion — the faith of your father Abraham. He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Messenger may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; so keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protector; excellent the Protector and excellent the Helper!(78)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:77-78

Arabs and children of Israel that to who followed the Awaited Mahdi I inform you with good news in a great kingdom you do not compass knowledge with it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or do they envy the people for that which Allah has given them of His grace? But indeed We have given to Abraham’s family the Book and the Wisdom, and We have given them a grand kingdom.(54) So of them is he who believes in him, and of them is he who turns away from him. And Hell is sufficient to burn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:54-55

I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah sent me a mercy to the worlds, and I want to heal the humans’ wounds, and remove man’s injustice from his fellow man, and I conceal for you all good and hate for you all evil, so follow me to follow the great Quran, Torah, Gospel and the prophet’s sunna except what of it altogether violates the decisive law of the great Quran so know that it is a forged lie from the outcast satan for the fact they know that Allah’s Book the great Quran is a one copy in the worlds, but the Torah is many versions and different from each other, as well is the Gospel, but we have a copy of the Torah and a copy of the Gospel in the tranquility coffin (peace arch) in the resting place of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother. O community of the Jews and Christians, Allah had gave you fatwa that you are not you follow no good until you follow the three Books. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if the People of the Book had believed and kept their duty We would certainly have removed from them their evils, and made them enter gardens of bliss.(65) And if they had observed the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to them from their Lord, they would certainly have eaten from above them and from beneath their feet. There is a party of them keeping to the moderate course; and most of them — evil is that which they do.(66) O Messenger, deliver that which has been revealed to thee from thy Lord; and if thou do (it) not, thou hast not delivered His message. And Allah will protect you from men. Surely Allah guides not the disbelieving people.(67) Say: O People of the Book, you follow no good till you observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord. And surely that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will make many of them increase in inordinacy and disbelief; so grieve not for the disbelieving people.(68)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma'eda] 5:65-68

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    Brother of humans in blood from Eve and Adam the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    انتهى الاقتباس

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=21006

7. افتراضي

Asalaam ulaikum, thankyou for your words,

8. افتراضي

Thankyou, for your words

9. افتراضي

[QUOTE=Teachme;173730] To know that Nasser Muhammad possess the original Torah and Bible, is wonderful news [/QUOTE
    Assalam Aleekom , the original Taorah and bible are not with imam Nasser , they are in (taboot assakeenah ) and when prophet Jesus ( b) is resurected he will present them to the world .

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Teachme
    Thankyou, to the quote from Imam Mahdi, this I found insightful, and I am much a believer in what he says. To know that Nasser Muhammad possess the original Torah and Bible, is wonderful news, as I have belief in these books, as they are the fore runners to the Great Quran, the untouchable and un corruptable Book. It is with such intrigue that I have in wanting to know so much, that is why I asked the question.....when did people start going back into the Earth after Adam left?.....and were the children of Israel the last to leave the inner Earth?
    I know Nasser Muhammad is the one to answer, and Allah will make known to him, but I am content with what of all Nasser Muhammad says, as this opens up a wonderful world, that I just felt has always existed but could never find, because it was hidden by Shatan and all the deceptions to keep us way from the truth. I just love this notion and reality of hollow earth, and Nibiru coming on a regular basis, that is I mean to the fact and reality of such things. The more I read the Quran now, the more I see and understand, with this knowledge it all makes sense now, well most to a certain degree, as I am no Nasser Muhammad on par with what Allah gives him, but my heart is open and truly to the truth of all that is.
    انتهى الاقتباس من Teachme
    My beloved sister for Allah's pleasure we as Muslims our duties to believe in all the revealed Book was sent down from Allah and the last message to mankind is the glorious Quran and here is the Quote of our Imam peace and forgiveness be upon him and h

I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah sent me a mercy to the worlds, and I want to heal the humans’ wounds, and remove man’s injustice from his fellow man, and I conceal for you all good and hate for you all evil, so follow me to follow the great Quran, Torah, Gospel and the prophet’s sunna except what of it altogether violates the decisive law of the great Quran so know that it is a forged lie from the outcast satan for the fact they know that Allah’s Book the great Quran is a one copy in the worlds, but the Torah is many virgins and different from each other, as well is the Gospel, but we have a copy of the Torah and a copy of the Gospel in the tranquility coffin (peace arch) in the resting place of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother. O community of the Jews and Christians, Allah had gave you fatwa that you are not you follow no good until you follow the three Books. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if the People of the Book had believed and kept their duty We would certainly have removed from them their evils, and made them enter gardens of bliss.(65) And if they had observed the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to them from their Lord, they would certainly have eaten from above them and from beneath their feet. There is a party of them keeping to the moderate course; and most of them — evil is that which they do.(66) O Messenger, deliver that which has been revealed to thee from thy Lord; and if thou do (it) not, thou hast not delivered His message. And Allah will protect you from men. Surely Allah guides not the disbelieving people.(67) Say: O People of the Book, you follow no good till you observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord. And surely that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will make many of them increase in inordinacy and disbelief; so grieve not for the disbelieving people.(68)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma'eda] 5:65-68

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    Brother of humans in blood from Eve and Adam the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=21006

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Teachme;173730
    when did people start going back into the Earth after Adam left?.....and were the children of Israel the last to leave the inner Earth?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Sister as we have learnt from our humble Imam from the great Quran that Dhul Qarnian who is Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham went to the north pole after the last passage of Niburu the planet of chastisement was in the era of his grand father Abraham son of Azar and Prophet Lot forgiveness and peace be upon them, so the poles were melted so he took his voyage armed with means of travel along an army for preaching the call to Allah and they who lives in the northern half part of the hollow earth but when he reached the northern gate the entrance of the inner earth they deceived Allah's prophet and said we believe in Allah but then when he went to the southern part of the hollow earth in the center he found people in the inner earth they do not understand a language so he learned from them that gog and magog we mischief maker in the land and they requested from Dhul Qarnain to build for them a barrier between them and gog and magog and he did then he stayed in the inner earth because the by then the poles returned frozen so he and his companions stayed in the inner earth also he taught them the Arabic language. So that was narrated to us in the great Quran as for the children of Israel the were in the nomadic life when they migrated to Egypt after prophet (Yusuf) got them settled their then prophet Moses and his brother Aron (Haroon) forgiveness and peace be them, made their way out of Egypt along with those who believed in Allah but they were not in the inner-land of the hollow earth. That is what I learnt from the Quran I would like to remind you with a verse from the Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do you know better or Allah? And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not heedless of what you do.} Truthful Allah the Great. 2:140
    And Allah the Most High said:{O People of the Book, why do you dispute about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him? Do you not understand?}Truthful Allah the Great 3:65
    . and with patience we learn from our Imam more about the hidden secrets in the great Quran with Allah's permission.

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. PART 2: Hollow earth - More Details About The Hollow Earth, And Its Worlds.
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-04-2020, 06:05 PM
  2. [ فيديو ] The Brief Answer: Is Earth flat? Is Earth Hollow? does earth rotate? الحقائق العلمية من بيان القران العظيم ~ هل الارَض مسطحة؟ هل الأرض مجوفة؟
    بواسطة Rafat M. Said في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2018, 05:56 AM
  3. What is the Evidence for Hollow Earth?
    بواسطة User101 في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 28-01-2014, 04:10 PM
  4. Hollow Earth / Rongga Bumi
    بواسطة أبو عزرا في المنتدى Melayu
    آخر مشاركة: 27-12-2013, 11:59 AM
  5. Hollow Earth - The Earth with two sunrises and sunsets in Koran
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 29-03-2010, 09:05 AM
ضوابط المشاركة