الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 8 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 67891018 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 71 إلى 80 من 539
  1. افتراضي

In the name of God, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
    This is the translation for the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad the Mahdi peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family about singing and music
    Dear Brother we have given previously a statement with truth about singing and the best of it is whatever came with the remembrance of Allah and the best of morals, generosity, values, and high manners. And we forbid whatever has in it a charm for emotions of those who follow desires like poetry of lovers, there is no good where they are calling for sedition and stir emotions in the hearts of unexpected. And for the music the awaited mahdi did not permit or forbid I just keep quiet about it Just like my grandfather before me.

He meant (Mohammad) peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family
    and for smoking I have a statement yet to come in its right time Allah is willing with authority of the knowledge of the Quran, and we still trying to reform people my dear brother little by little so do not be in a hurry.
    End of translation

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    In the name of God, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
    This is the translation for the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad the Mahdi peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family about singing and music
    Dear Brother we have given previously a statement with truth about singing and the best of it is whatever came with the remembrance of Allah and the best of morals, generosity, values, and high manners. And we forbid whatever has in it a charm for emotions of those who follow desires like poetry of lovers, there is no good where they are calling for sedition and stir emotions in the hearts of unexpected. And for the music the awaited mahdi did not permit or forbid I just keep quiet about it Just like my grandfather before me.

He meant (Mohammad) peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family
    and for smoking I have a statement yet to come in its right time Allah is willing with authority of the knowledge of the Quran, and we still trying to reform people my dear brother little by little so do not be in a hurry.
    End of translation
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    Thanks a lot to Imam Mahdi ( peace be upon him and his grandftaher Mohammad and his followers) and those who helped to answer this question.

3. افتراضي On Prophet Jonah ( PBUH) and Fish

Salam Aleykum for everybody, I have a question about Jonah peace be upon him, and all prophets,

Al Quran (As-Saffat 37-139-144) says:

So also was Jonah among those sent (by Us).
    When he ran away (like a slave from captivity) to the ship (fully) laden,
    He (agreed to) cast lots, and he was condemned:
    Then the big Fish did swallow him, and he had done acts worthy of blame.
    Had it not been that he (repented and) glorified Allah,
    He would certainly have remained inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection.

My question concerned with the last sentence: He would certainly have remained inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection.

Does it mean after he would have died he would have felt the same feeling of being swallowed untill the Day of Resurection?

4. افتراضي

:Wa alikum al salam brother, your question has been asked before and this is the link
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=16928

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَذَا النُّونِ إِذ ذَّهَبَ مُغَاضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَن لَّن نَّقْدِرَ‌ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَىٰ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَن لَّا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾ فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْغَمِّ ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُنجِي الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

إذاً تبين لكم أنَّ الاستغفار مع نطق شهادة التوحيد الحق والتسبيح والإقرار بالذنب مع عدم الإصرار لهو من أعظم الاستغفار، وتُغَيِّرون بهذا الدعاء القدر المقدور في الكتاب المسطور كما غيَّره رسول الله يونس عليه الصلاة والسلام حسب فتوى لكم في محكم كتابه:
    { فَنَادَىٰ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَن لَّا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾ فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْغَمِّ ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُنجِي الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

بل غيّر بهذا الدعاء القدر المقدور في الكتاب، كون الحكم عليه في الكتاب بالسجن المؤبد إلى يوم البعث، وحكم الله عليه بعدم الموت وعدم موت سجنة المتحرك (الحوت) إلى يوم البعث ولكنه بالتسبيح مع الاعتراف بالظلم وعدم الإصرار استطاع أن يغير القدر الحكم الذي قدّر الله له في الكتاب في علم الغيب وإنما غيّره بالدعاء. إن الله على كل شيء قدير. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنَّ يُونُسَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿١٣٩﴾ إِذْ أَبَقَ إِلَى الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ ﴿١٤٠﴾ فَسَاهَمَ فَكَانَ مِنَ الْمُدْحَضِينَ ﴿١٤١﴾ فَالْتَقَمَهُ الْحُوتُ وَهُوَ مُلِيمٌ ﴿١٤٢﴾ فَلَوْلَا أَنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الْمُسَبِّحِينَ ﴿١٤٣﴾ لَلَبِثَ فِي بَطْنِهِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿١٤٤﴾ فَنَبَذْنَاهُ بِالْعَرَ‌اءِ وَهُوَ سَقِيمٌ ﴿١٤٥﴾ وَأَنبَتْنَا عَلَيْهِ شَجَرَ‌ةً مِّن يَقْطِينٍ ﴿١٤٦﴾ وَأَرْ‌سَلْنَاهُ إِلَىٰ مِائَةِ أَلْفٍ أَوْ يَزِيدُونَ ﴿١٤٧﴾ فَآمَنُوا فَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿١٤٨﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الصافات]

وبذلك التسبيح واعترافه بظلم نفسه غفر الله له وأعاد إليه مكانته وأتم به رسالته إلى قومة مرة أخرى:
    {وَأَرْ‌سَلْنَاهُ إِلَىٰ مِائَةِ أَلْفٍ أَوْ يَزِيدُونَ ﴿١٤٧﴾ فَآمَنُوا فَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿١٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات]

5. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum brother, unfortunately, I do not speak Arabic although i can use translator...I tried different websites help to translate Arabic to English or Russian but it translates very bad..i cannot understand a sense of Imam's clarification...

6. افتراضي

In the name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
    This is the translation of the statement of the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad peace be upon him:
    And Allah said:
    And Dhu-l-Nun (Jonah), when he went away in wrath, and he thought that We would not straiten him, so he called out among afflictions: There is no God but Thou, glory be to Thee! Surely I am of the sufferers of loss.}87
    So We responded to him and delivered him from grief. And thus do We deliver the believers.
    }88 Allah is most truthful Sura Alanbya Prophets
    Therefore its clear to you that repentance by saying the (shadah) by saying unification (Allah the true God), and praising Allah and confessing the sines with no insistence (to repeat it), indeed it is the greatest way of asking forgivness [repentance], and with this supplication you'll change the fate that is in the written book of decree (predestined) like the Prophet Jonah peace and blessings be upon him according to the advisory opinion in the Book:
    so he called out among afflictions: There is no God but Thou, glory be to Thee! Surely I am of the sufferers of loss.}87
    So We responded to him and delivered him from grief. And thus do We deliver the believers.}
    88 Allah is most truthful Sura Alanbya Prophets
    Therefor he changed the fate that was decreed in the Book, since his sentence in the book is the forever imprisonment till the day of resurrection, and God's judgment upon him is not to die, and his prison that moves (the whale) as well, to the day of resurrection. But praise with the confession of the wrong doing, and not being insistence (on the wrong doing), he was able to change the ordained judgement that Allah ordained in the Book of the knowledge of the unseen, therefore he changed it with supplication, for Allah has power over all things, and that's why Allah the Most high

37:139 And Jonah was surely of those sent.
    37:140 When he fled to the laden ship,
    37:141 So he shared with others but was of those cast away.
    37:142 So the fish took him into its mouth while he was the one to blame.
    37:143 But had he not been of those who glorify (Us),
    37:144 He would have staed in its belly till the day when they are raised.
    37:145 Then We cast him on the naked shore, while he was sick.
    37:146 And We caused a gourd to grow up for him.
    37:147 And We sent him to a hundred thousand or more.
    37:148 And they believed, so We gave them provision till a time.

Allah is most truthful [alsaffat
    With that praising and the confession of self wrong doing, Allah forgave him and returned him to his mission, and completed His Message to his people once again:
    37:147 And We sent him to a hundred thousand or more.
    37:148 And they believed, so We gave them provision till a time.

Allah is most truthful [alsaffat

7. افتراضي age of people gathered for a Day of Judgement..

Salam Aleykum for everybody and peace be upon Imam Mahdi and his followers and his grandfather Mohammed as well as all prophets before, probably it was answered in Arabic, when I was very young I heard all people will be 33 old years in a Day of judgment. Does it true? Thanks for reply.

8. افتراضي

May Allah bless you for a response, thanks a lot.

9. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    May Allah bless you for a response, thanks a lot.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Jazak Allah khair, it is my pleasure to find help for those who seek it. But I urge you to convey the message of our honorable Imam, the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad peace be upon him in every chance you can, just as a reminder we are in race with time to please our Living and Loving God the Mercful Glory be to Him

10. افتراضي

Sure, i have opened a group ( in Russian language) of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad already, peace be upon him and try to spread his clarifications and i have translated some articles of the website. This group has many followers but it should be improved, other groups i have opened for promoting our Imam should be improved as well. Also I almost read all articles of Imam Mahdi, peace be upon him, and in my planning to translate it all to the Russian language. There is in Russia millions of muslims who should know Imam Nasser Mohammad without a doubt is Awaited Imam Mahdi.

صفحة 8 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 67891018 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here