الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 31 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 21293031323341 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 301 إلى 310 من 539
  1. افتراضي The global Zionist party?

Assalam Aleykum,

Is it true that Russian and USA's government occupied by jewish global party of Zionists? If yes, why they can't agree and have tensions right now?

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum,

Is it true that Russian and USA's government occupied by jewish global party of Zionists? If yes, why they can't agree and have tensions right now?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

Wa Alikom Al salam Brother

Trump and Putin are from Jewish originals they are working together despised what they showing the world .. so the answer to your qustion is yes both of them are Zionists and work directly under Satan's order , please read this statement for better understanding

3. افتراضي

Thank you brother for your response. I'll read the Imam's statement once again. Let me tell something. Is it in interest of Zionist party the occupation ( and of course Trump is ok with it because he is a one of Zionist's followers) of the Ukrainian Crimea? Do they just show us by television and mass media that USA's government has tensions, and disagreements due to the Russian occupation of Crimea? Do they just show us disagreements over things that Russian government and Putin does... what is not in favor in West? Yes?

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : الفقير الى الله
    I'm happy to be helpful in any way my brother and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask and well do our best to help may Allah shower you with his blessings
    انتهى الاقتباس من الفقير الى الله
    Thank you. And you have the same, may Allah have blessings on you and your family.

5. افتراضي The sleeping giants of the ancient times found in Iran

Assalam Aleikum,

The archeologists discovered bodies of people lived about thousands years ago in the territory of the modern Iran, and a one website says, a one of them is getting wake up. What do you think about it? It echoes with statement of Imam's Mahdi Nasser Mohammad ( peace be upon him and his family and as well as all prophets ) when he said that there are bodies of prophets lies near the with Isa's body ( peace be upon him) in cave, and they are as if sleeping. You can watch discovered bodies by the link I have putted below the text:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anSBWtxNRoo

Thank you for all your opinions, but i'd like to hear the Quran explanation which is the word of All Merciful.

6. افتراضي

Aleikum Assalam warhmat Allah brother
    The giants body of the three messengers are in cave in yemen with the body of massiah Issa and they still sleeping until the will of Allah after planet saqar

7. افتراضي

salamon alaykom. If the video be true not fake it is the remaining of the body of old Iranian kings with their special cloths and crowns and gold .... ...

8. افتراضي

I d'ont know I can say but I think that i't's n't true

9. افتراضي

Thank you everybody who tried to answer the question. Yes, we don't know exactly who are they. We can't rely on television and newspapers because it might be untrue.

10. افتراضي Does Allah spoke to Moses ( peace be upon him)?

Assalam Aleykum,

Did Allah spoke to Moses ( peace be upon him) ? Do we have a evidence? For example: Allah the Most High said that He spoke to Moses from the tree, and glory be to Him said: {.. he was called from the right side of the valley in the blessed spot of the tree: O Moses, surely I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:30
    {نُودِيَ مِن شَاطِئِ الْوَادِ الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَن يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ رَبّ العَالمِين ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

Thank you.

صفحة 31 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 21293031323341 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions