الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 24 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 14222324252634 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 231 إلى 240 من 539
  1. افتراضي

The satan don't have healing abilities so he can't or anyone else but Allah to heal , the holy Quran and honey are the only 2 things Allah mentioned is his holy book that they can heal by His will, yet the satan followers can heal sometimes how ?
    Simply by removing the black magic they already put in the ill person at the first place , if you find a good Muslim does that be sure that he uses Allah words from the Quran because the only healer is Him not the hand , satan or anything else

2. افتراضي

Do people who died know about the present world news? For example, if they are in hell fire they may know something about their relatives who still alive in the earth through new souls added to them in hell?

- - - Updated - - -

Assalam Aleykum Varahmatulahi Vabarakatuh, thank you for improving my knowledge, and all praises to Allah.

3. افتراضي

Salam Brother, Allah taught us in the Quran that those who die and go to hell for their disbelieve and their wrongdoing they go to hell and there is interval life for those who die called (barzakh) so they do not know or feel about this world and there are many proves in the Quran also the Imam wrote many statement as well and her is one of them:

4. افتراضي

I may add this link for someone previously asked about the interval life (Barzakh) and here it is
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21306

5. افتراضي

Assalam aleykum, in my opinion, it was answered before but i would like to ask clarification for such question once again. When human born in the christian, buddist or atheist family and his relatives, siblings or teachers in the form of books or teachers in the school taught him follow christian, buddist or any other religion except islam or to be atheist is he is going to be in hell fire after death or in a ressurection day? It seems like such person was misguided by teacher and he or she is not quilty and for many people it is unjustice if he or she will be a companion of the hell?

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam aleykum, in my opinion, it was answered before but i would like to ask clarification for such question once again. When human born in the christian, buddist or atheist family and his relatives, siblings or teachers in the form of books or teachers in the school taught him follow christian, buddist or any other religion except islam or to be atheist is he is going to be in hell fire after death or in a ressurection day? It seems like such person was misguided by teacher and he or she is not quilty and for many people it is unjustice if he or she will be a companion of the hell?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Peace be to you brother, remember that Allah never wrong anyone.. Allah gave us example that when Abraham was born among the pagans a his father was an idol worshiper yet he desired to find the Truth so Allah guided him to the Truth, the same for the prophet Mohammad peace be upon him and all the messengers, as well to every human being regardless what they are taught from birth they are astray until they seek the Truth and Allah makes gain knowledge about the Truth here comes their choice either the straight path or the path of error and disbelief in the Truth..
    Please read more the explanatory-statement in this regard

7. افتراضي

OK. Thanks. As I can see, if Christian or BUDDIST monk taught and inspired by mother or father to follow this doctrine and believe that only such religions are truth he afflicted by his hands sent before...? Or he is under trial of Allah Al Mighty? But the problem is in that he became a victim of family propaganda and he believe only his doctrine....and he has no even idea to read and understand the grand Quran ayats.

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    OK. Thanks. As I can see, if Christian or BUDDIST monk taught and inspired by mother or father to follow this doctrine and believe that only such religions are truth he afflicted by his hands sent before...? Or he is under trial of Allah Al Mighty? But the problem is in that he became a victim of family propaganda and he believe only his doctrine....and he has no even idea to read and understand the grand Quran ayats.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Well , look at us , I can say we were nearly the same , we grew up in sunna or shia families , we was making partners with Al Mighty Allah like any other religious , by Allah mercy we used our heads and enlightened our hearts to follow the light , anyone uses his brain knows that there is a creator , a mighty creator who made us and this perfect world we live in and give us a brain and free will , after that he stars to think that his deeds in this life matters and that life wasn't gave to him lightly and he is not just food for worms after his death , then his journey for truth will stat and if he was honest in his quest , surely God will show him the right way , there are many whom became Muslim from an atheist or other religions because the Islam is the only religion that
    appreciate and worship our Mighty
    Creator as should be

9. افتراضي

Thank you. A one of my friends have asked me is there special regulation for beard? He has said that it is prohibited by sunna to have beard or cut it off in the certain manner.

10. افتراضي

Assalam aleykum, i have read hadith says that mohammed, peace be upon him said that "if predetermined was intercepted it was the evil eye"....does the hadith truthful?

صفحة 24 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 14222324252634 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here