الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 18 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 8161718192028 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 171 إلى 180 من 539
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Thank you for reply..all right, I will try to write questions how you want it..some of such fortune tellers say real information ( often slightly distorted ) about future or past of their customer... it means their helpers (jinn) somewhere find out information....And if you see a dream when you sleep and that dream becomes truth in the real life such visions came from Allah, right?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

Welcome anytime.. As for the dreams, yes some that is clear and comes true is from Allah and some vision from whispers of satan, so remember the word of Allah the Most High about satan's promises: {He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And satan promises them only to deceive.}4:120 Allah is ever Truthful

2. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum, thank you for answering my questions and I hope I have chosen the right page for asking clarification and fatwa... )..What is the punishment of Allah the Great if one does not do "SALAT"?( There are two people are possible. Those who do SALAT constantly but they are still guided bad because behave bad. And also there are people who do not do SALAT but behave well and call others to worship Allah.) Does it true if someone carries with him the Quran Allah won't cause the plane dive down and crash as it might destroy the Quran? ( I do not think it is true but I need some confirmation of my thoughts)...Thank you again

3. افتراضي

Also I want to understand better the following: which disbehaviour should we avoid to be considered on the right path of Allah? Do not kill any soul if it is not in the war against you, and what else? ( Actually I know it but not sure)..Sorry for many "stupid" questions...)

4. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum, thank you for answering my questions and I hope I have chosen the right page for asking clarification and fatwa... )..What is the punishment of Allah the Great if one does not do "SALAT"?( There are two people are possible. Those who do SALAT constantly but they are still guided bad because behave bad. And also there are people who do not do SALAT but behave well and call others to worship Allah.) Does it true if someone carries with him the Quran Allah won't cause the plane dive down and crash as it might destroy the Quran? ( I do not think it is true but I need some confirmation of my thoughts)...Thank you again
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
    Brother Allah gave us a mind to think and distinguished us from cattle by using our mind, so just think about it would the Quran save people lives or the Creator of all things including the Quran He is Allah the Most Merciful the All Merciful told us in the Quran to call on Him and He is close to you more than the jugular vane, and even He answers the prayer of the disbelievers and only those who despair from Allah's mercy think of finding ways to save them other than asking Allah of His mercy to save them and our Imam taught us how our parents Adam and Hawwa asked from Allah to forgive them after they wronged themselves when they forgot Allah's warning to them not get near the forbidden tree and satan seduced them so Allah taught them after they realized their error and regretted, so Allah glory be to him taught them after they turned near to Allah asking Him His forgiveness to say: {Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if Thou forgive us not, and have (not) mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers.} Truthful Allah the Great 7:23
    Now no matter how many are someones's sins as soon as they turn to Allah and ask Him forgiveness being sincere to Allah Him Alone not associating a thing with Him You will find Allah Forgiving Merciful, praise be to Him
    Please read the Imam's explanatory-statement you will find it full of more information about the topic. Salam

5. افتراضي

Also I want to understand better the following: which disbehaviour should we avoid to be considered on the right path of Allah? Do not kill any soul if it is not in the war against you, and what else? ( Actually I know it but not sure)..Sorry for many "stupid" questions...)

Again we are taught by Allah and the khalifa of Allah that we only deliver the message to others and live peacefully with others and killing a soul unjustly is as killing the whole people only you have the right to defend yourself in case of aggression against your life and your family, just because you believe in Allah.. please read more about that only Allah who bring the people for reckoning and not even the prophets and messengers they do not reckon the deliverers they only deliver the message to people and who ever wish to believe or disbelieve they are free to do so, there no compulsion in religion.

6. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum, can you clarify a statement about eating food ONLY BY THE "RIGHT HAND"? Does it true that it is a sin if you use the left one to eat your food? If we use mind we can discover some people who lost their right hand or you can meet left handed people...I mean it is not logical to use right hand in that case..But if Allah wants it we should obey his command.

7. افتراضي

Salam Aleykum, can you clarify a statement about eating food ONLY BY THE "RIGHT HAND"? Does it true that it is a sin if you use the left one to eat your food? If we use mind we can discover some people who lost their right hand or you can meet left handed people...I mean it is not logical to use right hand in that case..But if Allah wants it we should obey his command.
    Allah's peace be upon you
    The fact Allah did not send down an authority of this because we do not find in the Quran any prohibition and remember that our Imam said the Quran id Gured and protected from alteration but the sunna is not.. Thank you

8. افتراضي

Thank you. Allah's peace be upon you and your family as well.

9. افتراضي

Thank you. Allah's peace be upon you and your family as well.

All praise due to Allah the All Merciful the Most Merciful, I ask Allah to to bless you and family, and our Imam with all the best foremost supporters.. I may bring to your attention that one of the supporters wrote requesting statements translated to Russian for he would like to pass them while he is in that country so if you kindly add the ones that has been translated lately. May Allah accept from us what bring us closer to Him and pleases Him, glory be to Allah the Exalted Most High beyond measures.

10. افتراضي

I ask Allah the same for you. It is very nice that there is someone who want to contribute to the website. I am only welcoming it.

صفحة 18 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 8161718192028 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here