Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - Rabi Akhir - 1442 AH
09 - 12 - 2020 AD
09:01 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Coronavirus and announcing the miracle of healing without vaccine nor medicine

.In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
From Allah’s servant and His khalifa Nasser Mohammad to the people altogether: O people, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, I am not only khalifa of Allah over Yemen; in fact, Allah’s khalifa over the whole world. Indeed, by Allah there is no difference to me between a Yemeni and Chinese.

O community of human leaders and decision makers among their people, and to all who reached their maturity among the humans; the Arabs and non Arabs, Muslim and disbeliever, listen and rationalize what we will give you a fatwa with Truth by the decisive word and it is not a joke: I swear by Allah the One, the Subduer, I do not know of a vaccine and healing to you for what is in the chests from Allah’s chastisement until you beseech with this supplication without arrogance against Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, and the words of chastisement removal of what in the chests are; is that you humble yourselves to Allah and implore to Allah by the following:

“Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, if You do not forgive us and (not) have mercy on us we certainly would be of the losers”. And after repenting they should say: “Oh Allah, I am Your servant, I ask you by the fact there is no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf, and by the fact of greatness of the Bliss of YourSelf’s good-pleasure that is greater than the bliss of Your heavenly-garden that you heal me from the chastisement of corona or remove it away from me surely I believe in the true caller from You. Oh Allah, remove Your chastisement from every approach away from us so we would follow the path of Truth from You, and to make us steadfast on fulfilling what we promised You — O Who comes between man and his heart, surely we do not have except Your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf. Indeed, if You do not forgive us and (not) have mercy on us we would surely be of the losers. Oh our Allah, You have said in Your decisive Book: {And your Lord says: Pray to Me, I will answer you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:60. Supplication-prayer and turning (close to Allah) is from me while responding is from You. Indeed, You never violate Your promise. Our Lord, glory be to You, surely Your promise is ever True and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah, make us steadfast upon fulfilling what we promised You to follow Allah’s global caller khalifa of Allah in the land; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. O our Allah, make sending him as favor upon us and not affliction against us because of our turn away from the true call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni”.
{ وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ } صدق الله العظيم [غافر: من الآية ٦٠]

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/singlepost.php?p=340109

اقتباس المشاركة 340109 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 11 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
24 - ربيع الآخر - 1442 هـ
09 - 12 - 2020 مـ
09:01 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=340081
________

فيروس كورونا وإعلان معجزة الشفاء من غير لقاحٍ ولا دواء ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
من عبد الله وخليفته ناصر محمد إلى الناس أجمعين، يا أيّها الناس إنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصرُ محمدٍ لستُ خليفة الله على اليمن فحسب؛ بل خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه، فوالله لا فرق لديّ بين يمانيّ وصينيّ.

ويا معشر قادات البشر وصُنّاع القرار في شعوبهم وإلى كل من بلَغ رُشده في البشر؛ العرب والعجم؛ المُسلِم والكافر، اسمعوا واعقلوا ما سوف نفتيكم به بالحقّ بالقول الفصل وما هو بالهزل:
أقسم بالله الواحد القهار لا أعلم لكم بلقاحٍ وشفاءٍ لِما في الصدور من عذاب الله حتى تتضرَّعوا بهذا الدعاء من غير تَكبُّر على خليفة الله المهديّ ناصرِ محمد، وكلمات كشف عذاب ما في الصدور هي أن تستكينوا إلى الله وتتضرّعوا إلى الله بما يلي:

"ربّنا ظلمنا أنفسنا فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكوننّ من الخاسرين"، ومن بعد التوبة فليقولوا: " اللهم إنّي عبدك أسألك بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك الأكبر من نعيم جنّتك أن تشفيني من عذاب كورونا أو تصرفه عنّي فإنّا مؤمنون بداعي الحقّ من عندك، اللهم اكشف عنّا عذابك من كل بابٍ لنتّبع سبيل الحق من عندك وأن تُثبّتنا على الوفاء بما وعدناك به يا من تحول بين المرء وقلبه، فليس لنا إلا رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك، فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكوننّ من الخاسرين، اللهم إنّك قلت في محكم كتابك:
{ وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ } صدق الله العظيم [غافر: من الآية ٦٠]، فمِنّي الدعاء والإنابة ومنك الاستجابة إنّك لا تُخلف وعدك، ربّنا سبحانك فوعدك الحق وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللهمّ ثبّتنا على الوفاء بما وعدناك به أن نتّبع داعيَ الله العالميّ خليفة الله في الأرض الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، اللهم اجعل بَعثهُ نِعمةً علينا لا نقمة علينا بسبب إعراضنا عن دعوة الحق للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ".

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..