Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

17 - Dhul Qida - 1441 AH
08 - 07 - 2020 AD
09:17 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Coronavirus, yet it is not coronavirus, in fact a foul-evil (rejz) that has associates, a virus coalition

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings and the Bliss of His goodly-pleasure be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters, keep your duty to Allah the One, the Subduer, and do not be weak about spreading explanatory-statements of what they call it coronavirus and do not rush the explanation to the human truth seekers with what we did not say it! In fact, I described the upcoming virus by lions of (all) viruses and its single is lion; and I mean in its power and its extreme strike and I did not mean (anything) other than that!

O my beloved supporters, indeed that your mistakes belong to you and it doesn't belong to Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the fact I would not and never speak in my explanatory-statements about what they call coronavirus except with what I know it the sure knowledge in Allah’s Book the grand Quran. But you hasten, perhaps as well you think that I mean by the tiniest-creature (ba-oodah) that it is a mosquito of which the humans know it of the stinging carriers, certainly you are wrong, surely it should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to contradict his fatwa with Truth to the fact I do not speak of Allah except the Truth, and it is not a word with conjecture, I seek refuge with Allah that I be one of the ignorant ones.

Our fatwa has preceded with Truth that what they call it coronavirus has a source that is not unknown in the decisive grand Quran; (some tiniest-creature) yet they do not encompass knowledge about it, and the word (some) is built for the upcoming unknown, and here it is the time of fulfilling the setting of parable has come; the promised challenge from Allah in the Book. As that the new sorts of viruses against the humans which has lengthy lifespan; amphibious, air-floater, (endures) winter / summer, it is equipped with its source as a miracle from Allah to live in all (seasonal) climates in order to be a worldwide chastisement, and it is not as the epidemic verses that the humans know; in fact, it has lengthy lifespan; it lives in the human’s body cunning (being contagious) from (one) human being to (another) human being exclusively, then it lives in the open air after its exiting from the body so it would live as well without a body till when Allah pleases in order to afflict others, being driven by the command of its Lord afflicting therewith whom He pleases and turning it away from whom He pleases. and the source has a big role it carries out its role with exceeding speed, and it is some tiny creature yet your eyes do not see it. An addition in the creation and challenge from Allah, a new creation (some tiniest-creature) as if it is a war plain; in fact it is faster than your war plains and your land, air and space missiles by a great difference it travels by Allah’s words glory be to Him, and its mission is entering into the chest of a human being to scatter its eggs into the chests a scattering with exceeding speed laying its eggs inside the chest of a human being, in order for its virus offspring to be transmitted from humans to humans after the eggs are hatched then it multiply and divide inside the body of a human being as the spread of fire in dry straw so it would transmit from a human being to another human being. And by now means and never infect an animal nor birds no matter what they lie to you surely they will not and would never bring the clear scientific proof, also will not and would never afflict the seen mosquito at all, in fact its hidden source is (Alba-oodah) the hidden tiny creature and it is the set parable in the creation by be and it is also it does not have a male that Allah created it from it nor has a female mother has laid it; in fact, a tiny creature (ba-ooda) of challenge, a new parable among the nations of tiny creatures. And it is (ba-oodah) a tiny creature that Allah created with words of His power “Be” and it is. And it is not of the stingers nor the carriers of your disease from species of the known mosquito that you have, holly Allah. In fact it is of the piercing penetrating (creature) that has an extraordinary exceeding speed that takes one of the humans who it invades him into his chest so it would take it as incubator for its eggs then it scatters its eggs with extraordinary speed scattering, then it departs the body, set off with extremely high speed leaving its eggs inside the chest of the human being, so it would hatch through its nursery then viruses sprout from it and multiply in the body of a human being into (many) viruses, and (center) its activity is in the chest. As for the factory of eggs for the lord obeying (ba-oodah) minute creature it leaves the body directly, and only it makes the human being as a nursery for its eggs until it hatches then spread in the body (like) spreading of fire in the dry straw, also center of multiplication of it is in the chest so it would infect by the tiny-seeds of its eggs from which it emerges, as that the way of infections to other people from a human being to another human being, through the open air; an air swimmers; so it would remain as living creatures in the air, and it is not a mere world pandemic passing through, willing he who pleased and rejects he who refused, because the passing through pandemic is a cloud and it diminishes. Fare from, very far, I did not declare it to the humans as a mere world pandemic passing through; in fact I announced it as a world chastisement continuing night and day by Allah’s command, the One, the Subduer, in various countries of the worlds with fluctuating levels from one person to another. For each are levels according to what they did, some of it a warning and some of it an evil spread far and wide; in fact the new mother minute creature (Ba-oodah) is a worldwide calamity from the minor chastisement for you may humble yourselves to your Lord and beseech to Him repenting turning near to Him to have mercy for you so He would remove away from His chastisement, so you would follow His Book the grand Quran. Then you obey Allah’s khalifa over the worlds, His servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

So do not be haughty above Allah’s khalifa then He would curse you a grievous curse as He cursed satan who got haughty above prostration to Adam; the human being — first khalifa of Allah — of mankind. So do not think the Imam Mahdi is dumb, in fact smart and I am aware of I say, I still insist that what you call it coronavirus is a living creature breaks-down and splits in the bodies of humans. There is no virus of its kind in the bodies of pigs, donkeys, cows, camels nor in the entire cattle, and the entire animals and birds are being disassociated from this world chastisement that continues night and day in various climates among the worlds.

I call Allah to witness and indeed Allah is a sufficient Witness that it is not as the causing illness viruses of which the human physicians know it — who are specialized in science of viruses that can not live except in bodies, in fact itself and its source the hidden (Ba-oodah) tiny creature you can not annihilate it with the entire insect eradicators; in fact it will remain alive whether in your bodies or in the air, sea, or land, as well it lives in various climates regardless you are pleased or deny, yet it is not forever; in fact, it is continuing until you submit to Allah’s khalifa so you would follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and disbelieve in what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, I am a trustworthy advisor to you before (Allah) effaces (some) faces then turns them on their backs, or curse them as He cursed the Sabbath breakers a grievous cures when He pleases when it does not benefit you the chastisement of admonition of (ba-oodah) the tiny creature that is originated from its minute-eggs, thus it divides (come apart) and splits (fissiparity/germination) — a chastisement to what is in the chests, so each is being divided and split for you may believe, and I give you an example about this: One grain out of which grow seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains, so look at this grain that you eat; it divided and germinated into hundreds of grains from one original grain, this example only for you to know the intended of dividing and splitting and I do not say to you words of play and prose, so keep your duty to Allah the One, the Subduer.

O community of the arrogant ones, as that we warn you from chastisement that is worst and most bitter, and a people who believe in the grand Quran know that we are indeed truthful, I do not speak except with truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah disdains not to set forth a parable — a tiniest-creature and whatever above that. Then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:26
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: من الآية 26].

But the problem is in the comments of the supporters that is out of themselves, as if they explain to the worlds the details of the news before the detailed-explanation of the Awaited Mahdi from the decisive Reminder (Quran), in fact they explain to them from information of the human physicians by what the Imam Nasser Mohammad did not say it! What a wonder — O community of supporters.. How does Allah’s khalifa announce the challenge from Allah the One, the Subduer about the hidden chastisement from where they do not know? Therefore, the scientists of the human physicians do not encompass knowledge about it to the fact it is from where they do not know. Indeed, I am the Imam Mahdi, I aware of what I say and I do not speak of Allah what I do not know the sure knowledge, and I would never randomly speak in my fatwa with truth while they speak randomly; and the reason of their random peaches because they do not encompass knowledge about yet.

We still have the detailed-explanation from the decisive revelations in the grand Quran, and everything in its time, and we leave them in their overweening arrogance blindly wandering on, for the fact they did not yet acknowledge the Truth that it is a chastisement from an everlasting painful foul-evil (rejz) from Lord of the worlds; even the Muslims as if they are atheists! I will surely leave them until they acknowledge the Truth from their Lord or Allah will increase them chastisement so He would open a door of severe chastisement for the fact they are an atheist people, they did not humble to their Lord nor they implore, they will surely know that Allah’s hidden soldiers and the smart ones are indeed triumphant, controllers and they are the victorious by the permission of Who created them, sent them and taught them how to scheme; Allah the Best of schemers; that is Allah Lord of the worlds, so do not let the secular liars who make up lies from countries of the worlds to seduce you.

And the calamity of what you call it coronavirus is still continuing in the land of the worlds, and I call on Allah to witness and Allah is a Sufficient witness, it should not be for what they call it coronavirus to be from manufacturing of humans as they claim that it is biological, surely they are liars. By Allah, they can not create a thing neither a tiny-creature (ba-ooda) nor a fly even if they all met for it, in fact, what they call it coronavirus it is a living creature from Allah’s creation, so show me what they created those who are besides Him if you are truthful — O community of atheists (who deny existence) of Allah Lord of the worlds? You are still in the minor chastisement and from greater to greater to greater, Allah has made permission of war known so there is no going back — glory be to Him — until Allah’s promise comes, indeed Allah does not violate (His) promise, so He would perfect His light even if the criminals hate its appearance.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=332426
Rejz means coalition of viruses

اقتباس المشاركة 332426 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 7 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
17 - ذو القعدة - 1441 هـ
08 - 07 - 2020 مـ
09:17 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=332393

فيروس كورونا.. وما هو بكورونا بل رجزٌ ذو شركاء، تحالفٌ فيروسيٌّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فاتّقوا الله الواحدَ القهّار ولا تهِنوا في نشر بيانات ما يُسمّونه فيروس كورونا ولا تستعجلوا بالشّرح للباحثين عن الحقّ من البشر بما لم نقُلهُ! بل وصفتُ الفيروس القادم بأُسُودِ الفيروسات ومفرده أَسَد؛ وأقصد في قوّته وشدّة بطشهِ ولم أقصد غير ذلك!

ويا أحبّتي الأنصار، إنّ أخطاءكم تخصّكم ولا تخصّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر اليمانيّ كوني لا ولن أنطقَ في بياناتي عن ما يُسمّونه فيروس كورونا إلا بما أعلمُهُ عِلم اليقين في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، ولكنّكم تستعجلون وربَما كذلك تفكّرون أنّي أقصد بالبعوضة أنّها بعوضةٌ من التي يعرفها البشر من النّاقلات اللادِغات وإنّكم لخاطئِون، فلا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد أن يُناقض فتواه بالحقّ كوني لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ وليس قولاً بالظنِّ وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين.

وسبقت فتوانا بالحقِّ أنّ ما يُسمّونه فيروس كورونا له مصدرٌ ليس مجهولاً في مُحكم القرآن العظيم؛ مخلوقٌ جديدٌ ( بعوضةٌ ما ) ولا يُحيطون بها علماً وكلمة ( ما ) مبنيٌّ للقادم المجهول، وها هو قد جاء أوان تصديق ضرب مثل التّحدّي الموعود من الله في الكتاب، وكذلك نوعيّات الفيروسات جديدة على البشر طويلة العمر برمائيّة جويّة شتائيّة صيفيّة مُجهّزةٌ هي ومصدرها؛ معجزةٌ من الله لتعيش في كلّ المناخات حتى تكونَ عذاباً عالميّاً وليست كالفيروسات الوبائيّة التي يعرفها البشر؛ بل طويلة العُمر تحيا في جسد الإنسان وتمكُر من الإنسان بالإنسان حصريّاً ثم تعيش في الهواء الطَلق بعد خروجها من الجسد فتعيش كذلك بدون جسد إلى ما يشاء الله حتى تصيب آخرين؛ مسيّرة بأمر ربّها يصيب بها من يشاء ويصرفها عمّن يشاء، والمصدر له دور كبير يؤدّي دوره بسرعة فائقة، وهي ( بعوضةٌ ما ) ولا تراها أعينكم؛ مزيدٌ في الخلقِ وتحدٍّ من الله، خلقٌ جديدٌ ( بعوضةٌ ما ) كأنّها طائرةٌ حربيّةٌ؛ بل أسرع من طائراتِكم الحربيّة وصواريخكم الأرضيّة والجويّة والفضائيّة بفارقٍ عظيمٍ تتنقّل بكلمات الله سبحانه، ومهمّتها الدخول إلى صدر الإنسان لتذرو بويضاتها في الصدور ذرواً بسرعة فائقة تلقي بويضاتها داخل صدر الإنسان وذلك حتى تكون ذريّاتها الفيروسيّة تنتقِل من البشر إلى البشر بعد أن تفقِس البويضات فتتكاثر وتنشطِر داخل جسم الإنسان كانتِشار النار في الهشيم فتنتقل من الإنسان إلى الإنسان، ولا ولن تصيب الحيوان ولا الطيور مهما كَذَبوا عليكم فلا ولن يأتوا بالبرهان العلميّ المُبين، ولا ولن تصيب البعوضة المرئيّة على الإطلاق بل مصدرها الخفيّ ( البعوضة الخفيّة ) وهي ضرب مثل في الخلقِ بكن فيكون وليس لها ذَكَر خلقها الله منه، وليس لها أُمٌّ أنثى باضَتها؛ بل بعوضة التَّحدّي مَثَلٌ جديد في أممِ البعوض، وهي بعوضة خلقها الله بكلمات قدرته كن فيكون وليست من اللّادغات ولا الناقلات لأمراضكم من فصائل البعوض المعروفة لديكم حاشا لله؛ بل من الذّاريات ذروَاً ذات سرعة فائقة خارقة تتّخذ مَن تقتحمهُ من البشر إلى صدره فتتَّخذه مَربضاً لبيضِها فتذرو بويضاتها ذرواً بسرعة فائقة، فمِن ثمّ تغادر الجسم منطلقة بسرعة فائقة تاركة بيضها داخل صدر الإنسان فيفقِس خلال حضانته فتنفطِر منه فيروسات فتتكاثر في جسم الإنسان إلى فيروساتٍ وبؤرتها صدر الإنسان، وبالنسبة لمصنع البويضات للبعوضة الربّانية فتُغادِر الجسم مباشرةً، وإنّما تجعل الإنسان كحضّانة لبيضها حتى يفقس فينتشر في الجسم انتشار النار في الهشيم، وبؤرتها في الصدر حتى تصيب بذرور بيضها الذي يخرج منه فكذلك طريقة الإصابات لقومٍ آخرين من الإنسان الى الإنسان عبر الهواء الطَلق؛ سابحات هوائيّة؛ فتظل كائنات حيّة في الهواء وليس مجرّد وباءٍ عارض ( شاء من شاء وأبَى مَن أبَى ) كون الوباء العارض غَيمَة وتزول، هيهات هيهات ولم أعلنه للبشر مجرّد وباء عالميّ عارض؛ بل أعلنته عذاباً عالميّاً مستمراً الليل والنهار بأمر الله الواحد القهار في مختلف دول العالمين بدرجاتٍ متفاوتة من شخصٍ إلى آخر، فلكلٍّ درجاتٌ ممّا عمِلوا، ومنها نذير ومنها شرٌّ مستطير؛ بل البعوضة الأمّ الجديدة قارعةٌ عالميةٌ من العذابِ الأدنى لعلّكم تَستَكينون إلى ربّكم وتتضرعون إليه تائبين مُنيبين إليه أن يرحمكم فيكشف عنكم عذابه لتتَّبِعوا كتابه القرآن العظيم فتطيعوا الله وخليفته على العالمين؛ عبده الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

فلا تستكبروا على خليفة الله فيلعنكم لعناً كبيراً كما لعن الشيطان الذي استكبر عن السجود لآدم؛ الإنسان خليفة الله الأول من جنس الإنسان، فلا تحسبوا الإمام المهديّ غبيٌّ بل ذكيٌّ وأعي ما أقول، فلا أزال مُصِرّاً أنّ ما تُسمّونه فيروس كورونا كائن حيٌّ مُنفَطِر ومُنشَطِر في أجسام البشر؛ وليس من نوعه فيروس في أجسام الخنازير ولا الحَمير ولا البقر ولا البَعير ولا في كافّة الأنعام، وكافّة الحيوانات والطيور بَراء من هذا العذاب العالميّ المستمرّ الليل والنّهار وفي مختلف المناخات في العالمين.

وأُشهِد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّها ليست كالفيروسات العالة التي يعرفها أطبّاءُ البشر المتخصّصين في علم الفيروسات التي لا تستطيع العيش إلا في الأجسام، بل هي ومصدرها البعوضة الخفيّة لا تستطيعون أن تهلكوها بكافّة مبيداتكم الحشريّة؛ بل سوف تَظل حيّة سواء في أجسادكم أو في الهواء أو البحر أو البر، وكذلك في مختلف المناخات تعيش شئتم أم أبيتم وليست للأبد؛ بل مستمرّة حتى تخضعوا لخليفة الله فتتَّبعوا كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وتكفروا بما يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمينٌ من قبل أن يطمِس وجوهاً فيردّها على أدبارها أو يلعنهم كما لعَن أصحاب السبت لعناً كبيراً إن يشأ إذا لم ينفع معكم موعظة عذاب البعوضة الصادر من بويضاتها، كذلك تنفطر وتنشطر عذاب ما في الصدور، فكلٌّ منفطر ومنشطر لعلّكم تؤمنون، وأضرب لكم على ذلك مثلاً: حبّةٌ واحدةٌ أنبتت سبعَ سنابلَ في كل سنبلةٍ مائةُ حبةٍ، فانظروا إلى هذه الحبّة التي تأكلون؛ انفَطَرت وانشَطَرت إلى مِئات الحبوب من أصل حبّة واحدة. وإنّما هذا المثل لتعلموا القصد من الانفطار والانشطار، ولا أقول لكم الكلمات لعباً ونثراً فاتَّقوا الله الواحد القهار.

وكذلك نُحذّركم يا معشر المستكبرين من عذابٍ أدهى وأمرّ، ولسوف يعلم قومٌ يؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم إنّا لصادقون لا أنطقُ إلا بالحقّ، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: { إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: من الآية 26].

ولكنّ المُشكلة هي في تعليقات الأنصار من عند أنفسهم في بياناتِهم الخاصة بهم؛ يشرحون للعالمين تفصيل الخبر من قبل تفصيل المهديّ المنتظر من مُحكم الذّكر؛ بل يشرحون لهم من معلومات أطبّاء البشر بما لم يقلهُ الإمام ناصر محمد! فيا للعجب يا معشر الأنصار.. فكيف أنّ خليفة الله يُعلن التحدّي من الله الواحد القهّار بعذابٍ خفيٍّ من حيث لا يعلمون؟ إذ لا يُحيطون به علماً أطبّاء البشر كونه من حيث لا يعلمون، وإنّي الإمام المهديّ أعي ما أقولُ ولا أقول على الله ما لا أعلم علم اليقين، ولن أتخبّط في فتواي بالحقّ وهم يتخبّطون؛ وسبب تخبّطهم كونهم لا يُحيطون به علماً بعدُ.

ولا يزال لدينا التفصيل من مُحكم التّنزيل في القرآن العظيم، وكلّ شيءٍ في أوانه ونَذَرُهُم في طُغيانهم يعمهون كونهم لم يعترفوا بعد أنّه عذابٌ من رجزٍ أليمٍ مُقيم عليهم من ربّ العالمين؛ حتى المسلمين فكأنّهم مُلحِدون! فسوف أذرُهم حتى يعترفوا بالحقّ من ربّهم أو يزيدهم الله عذاباً فيفتح عليهم باباً ذا عذاب شديد كونهم قوماً مُلحدين ما استكانوا لربّهم وما يتضرّعون ولسوف يعلمون أنّ جنود الله الخفيّة والذكيّة لَهُم الغالبون وهم المُسيطرون والمُنتصرون بإذن الذي خلقهم وأرسلهم وعَلّمهم كيف يمكرون؛ الله خيرُ الماكرين ذلكم الله ربّ العالمين، فلا يفتِنكم الكاذبون المُكذّبون من دول العالمين العلمانيّون.

وما تزال قارعة ما يُسمّونه فيروس كورونا مُستمرّةٌ في أرض العالمين، وأُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً ما ينبغي لمِمّا يُسمّونه فاروس كورونا أن يكون من صنع البشر كما يزعمون أنّه بايولوجيّ وإنّهم لكاذبون، فوالله لا يستطيعون أن يخلقوا شيئاً لا بعوضاً ولا ذباباً ولو اجتمعوا له، بل ما يُسمّونه فيروس كورونا هو كائنٌ حيٌّ من خلق الله، فأروني ماذا خلق الذين من دونه إن كنتم صادقين يا معشر المُلحدين بالله ربّ العالمين؟ فلا تزالون في العذاب الأدنى ومِن أكبر إلى أكبر إلى الأكبر، فقد تأذّن الله بالحرب فلا رجعة للوراء سبحانه حتى يأتيَ وعدُ الله إنّ الله لا يُخلف الميعاد، فيُتِمّ نورَه ولو كرِه المُجرمون ظهوره.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين.
خليفة الله وعبده؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.