Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

..A superb wisdom
..Reply to Abdul Aziz Zulat: Wisdom of the believer from pharaoh’s family

اقتباس المشاركة :
Original post been written by Abdul Aziz Zulat
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Peace be upon the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his vitreous family and upon all prophets, messengers and His righteous servants and whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day.
I announce the pledge of allegiance from one of my honored-ladies on her behalf
I call on Allah to witness that I pledge the allegiance to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to exalt the Truth, and to make Allah’s word indeed it is the uppermost. I am convinced by the arguments in the holy Quran, and I follow the wisdom of the believers from family of pharaoh who concield his belief, and peace on us and on Allah’s righteous servants.
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messenger Mohammad and his vitreous family and upon all best foremost supporters among the ancient ones, and among the latter ones, and among those in the upper assembly till judgement day, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants..

Asking Allah to accept your pledge of allegiance altogether — O Allah’s supporters the male of you and the female, the young who comprehends the allegiance for the Truth. As for in regard to the infants, then you (should) say: “O Lord, I offer my infants to You to be devoted for Your honorable pleasure coveting for Your love and Your nearness, and fulfillment of the Bliss of YourSelf’s goodly-pleasure, so (Allah) accept from me, indeed You are the Hearer and the Knower”. That so Allah accept them and bring them up a goodly upbringing.

:As for your word
اقتباس المشاركة :
(I am a follower to the wisdom of the believers from family of pharaoh who concield his belief, and peace on us and on Allah’s righteous servants.)
انتهى الاقتباس
Then we say: Surly the belieber from family of pharaoh that was of the convinced in sending Moses -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, And the relative of pharaoh, he only gave fatwa that if they believe Moses and follow him surely this is to the fact he gave them fatwa that Allah revealed to him that he should debate with them by Allah’s clear messages, and the believer of pharaoh’s family said to the family of pharaoh that if Moses was a liar forging against his Lord yet they believed him, surely Allah would never reckon them a thing; in fact Allah would reckon Moses if he is forger against his lord and Allah did not send him as a prophet nor a messenger, so they have no sin against them a thing, for the fact ee calls them to Allah’s worship, Him Alone, and this what the mind and logic acknowledge that indeed Allah, Him Alone who deserves to be worship (worthy of worship)

Then he clarified to them that the problem is: If Moses is of the truthful ones yet they turn away from the Truth, so definitely will befall them some of what he threatens them with. And Allah the Most High said: {And a believing man of Pharaoh’s people, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear arguments from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:28
{وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُؤْمِنٌ مِنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلا أَنْ يَقُولَ ربّي اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بِالبيّنات مِنْ ربّكم وَإِنْ يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِنْ يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُمْ بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ أن اللَّهَ لا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:28].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?2369

اقتباس المشاركة 8735 من موضوع ردّ على عبد العزيز زلعاط: حكمة مؤمن آل فرعون ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

حكمــــــــةٌ بالغـــــــــــةٌ ..
ردّ على عبد العزيز زلعاط: حكمة مؤمن آل فرعون ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عبد العزيز زلعاط
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني والصلاة والسلام على محمد وآله الأطهار وعلى كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وعباده الصالحين ومن تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين.
اعلن بيعة إحدى كرائمي بانيابة عنها
اشهد الله تعالى اني قد بايعة الامام ناصر محمد اليماني على إعلى الحق وجعل كلمة الله هي العلياء مقتنعةً بحججه في القرآن الكريم و متبعةً لحكمة مؤمن آل فرعون الذي كان يكتم إيمانه والسلام عليم وعلى عباد الله الصالحين.
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وعلى كافة الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، السّلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين..
تقبّل الله بيعتكم جميعاً يا أنصار الله ذكرَكم والأنثى الكبير منكم والصغير الذي يفقه البيعة على الحقّ. وأما بالنسبة للأطفال فقولي: "ربّ أني وهبتُ لك أطفالي مُحرَّرين لوجهك الكريم طمعاً في حبّك وقربّك وتحقيق نعيم رضوان نفسك فتقبّلهم منّي إنّك أنت السّميع العليم". وذلك حتى يتقبّلهم الله وينبتهم نباتاً حسناً.

وأما قولكم:
اقتباس المشاركة :
ومتبعةً لحكمة مؤمن آل فرعون الذي كان يكتم إيمانه والسلام عليكم وعلى عباد الله الصالحين
انتهى الاقتباس
ثم نقول: إنّ مؤمن آل فرعون كان من الموقنين ببعث نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام، وإنّما أفتى آل فرعون أنّهم إن يصدّقوا موسى ويتّبعوه فإنّ ذلك لكونه أفتاهم أنّ الله أوحى إليه أن يجادلهم بآيات الله البيّنات، وقال مؤمن آل فرعون لآل فرعون إن كان موسى كاذباً مُفترياً على ربِّه وهم صدّقوه فلن يُحاسبهم الله شيئاً؛ بل سوف يحاسب الله موسى لو أنّه مُفترٍ على ربّه ولم يبعثه نبيّاً ولا رسولاً فليس عليهم من الإثم شيئاً لكونه يدعوهم إلى عبادة الله وحده وهذا يُقرّه العقل والمنطق أنّ الله وحده هو الذي يستحقّ العبادة.

ثمّ وضّح لهم بأنّ المشكلة هي لو يكون موسى من الصادقين وهم عن دعوة الحقّ معرضون فحتماً سيصيبهم بعض الذي يعدهم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّـهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .