الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 22 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 12202122232432 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 211 إلى 220 من 539
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam aleykum, may Allah bless you and your family...I would like to know how old the earth accordingly to the grand Quran. The bible says it is 6000 years which is not truth. Thank you.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

You are very much welcome brother if companions of the cave remained 18 thousand years sleeping what about the years before that since Allah teared the planets from mother earth and time began these are segments from the Imam's statements and links:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=235157

Imam Mahdi said:
    My honorable brother, surely the planet of chastisement despite its passage twelve times in every cosmic year but its point of passage differs in every time, and the closest point to the earth it will pass by it is this time since began the length of time and the month, it should not be for the night to precede before the daylight so the sun rises from its setting except after finishing a thousand cosmic years and fifty thousand solar years, and in spite of difference in the day of the solar year and the day of the cosmic year surely they have connection with the lunar month and the earthly day with utmost precision and the computation between them does not contrast by one second in reckoning. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:5
    {هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ الشَّمْسَ ضِيَاءً وَالْقَمَرَ نُورًا وَقَدَّرَهُ مَنَازِلَ لِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ ذَٰلِكَ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ يُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:٥].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He is the Cleaver of the daybreak; and He has made the night for rest, and the sun and the moon (each has own computation) of reckoning. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:96
    {فَالِقُ الْإِصْبَاحِ وَجَعَلَ اللَّيْلَ سَكَنًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ حُسْبانًا ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٩٦].

As for the length of the solar month surely it equals —as Allah taught you in the decisive grand Quran— a thousand lunar month by the computation of your days. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We revealed it on the Night of Majesty (Al-Qadr).(1) And what will make you comprehend what the Night of Majesty (Al-Qadr) is?(2) The Night of Majesty (Al-Qadr) is better than a thousand months.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qadr] 97:1-3
    {إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ ﴿١﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ ﴿٢﴾ لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القدر].

Since that the sun and the moon (each has own computation) of reckoning and since the earthly year the number of its months are twelve lunar months, and since the one solar month is a thousand lunar months therefore, the number of solar months according to the movement of the sun equals twelve thousand lunar months, and after transfer it with the computation of the earthly years, and each year is twelve lunar month appears to us the outcome of the solar year and it is a thousand years of what you count with the finest precision by the day, hour, minute and second by the reckoning of our earthly days.
    As for the cosmic year; verily its length is fifty thousand years of what you count by the computation of your days, as for the age since began the length of time and the month and the movement of the sun and the moon till the moment of rising of the sun from its setting place (west) it is fifty thousand solar years.
    As for the computation by the cosmic year since since the beginning of movement of length of time and the sun and the moon, and it equals a thousand cosmic years, and I have knew the saying of Allah’s enemies who they claim in the contradictions of the math for the chastisement in Allah’s Book the grand Quran.
    And they said how once He says: a thousand years, and (another) instance He says fifty thousand years? How can this be? Then I reply to them, in reality I do not say of Allah other than the Truth and I issue fatwa to you with Truth about the number of years in the Book and I say to them: if you desired to know the most certain knowledge about the computation of (Al-Dahr) the length of time according to our earthly day, in fact by the hour, in fact by minute better yet by the second, so if you wanted to know the number of years and the computation by the reckoning of the cosmic year then you have to multiply the cosmic year by the solar year, and since the cosmic year equals fifty thousand years and the solar year equals a thousand year, it is then:

50,000 x 1,000 = fifty million years by the computation of your days by the hour and the minute and the second

As for if you wanted to know the reckoning by the solar year since the beginning of movement of the sun and moon till the moment of rising the sun from its setting place (west), verily since the length the solar year is as a thousand years of what you count then you multiply it by the cosmic year. Therefore, 1000 by 50000 = fifty million years by the computation of your days by the hour, the minute and the second.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21608
    ------------------------------------------------
    Also the Imam said:
    And as we said that the computation of the one year for the rotation-cycle of planet Saqar equals one month only of the months of the cosmic years; in a sense that the one year of the planet hell-fire Saqar according to our years is exactly four thousand, one hundred and sixty six years, and eight months exactly according to our days with the finest precision, but this is not except one year of the years of the planet hell-fire and it equals one month only from the months of the major cosmic year, and the length of the major cosmic year is fifty thousand years of the earthly years. As for the rising of the sun from (the west) its setting place; it should not be for it to occur before finishing the fifty million years since Allah created the living creatures after creating the universe, as for creating the mortals in the spread-furbished land (inner-earth) is very recent it is not but one thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land, and since that a day of the spread-furbished land its length is as a year of what we count it ourselves (on the surface of earth). Therefore the one year of the years in the spread-furbished land equals 360 years of what we count it with our days, whereas the total age since Allah created Adam till the first resurrection is a thousand year of the years in the spread-furbished land, and the first of the prophets of the humans is Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and the first of Allah’s khalifas altogether from the humans is Adam, and the last time the command is being descended in the khilafa is in the era of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He regulates the command from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21608
    ---------------------------------------------

2. افتراضي

50.000000...very nice answer. Thanks to Allah the Great and Imam. And thank you as well.

3. افتراضي

Salam aleykum, it is 50.000000 since the earth created and scientist say thgere is asnimal' s remainings found and it is 180.000000..are they in mistake?

4. افتراضي

Do you know a name of pharaon who wanted to kill Musa, peace be upon him?

5. افتراضي

The question : why some dead people have smile on the face? For example, some people died in the way of Allah the Most High have a smile on the face. Does it show us that these people in the heavenly garden?

6. افتراضي

Do you know a name of pharaon who wanted to kill Musa, peace be upon him?
    The holy Quran called him only pharaon , no other name

7. افتراضي

The question : why some dead people have smile on the face? For example, some people died in the way of Allah the Most High have a smile on the face. Does it show us that these people in the heavenly garden?
    When any human being gets to dying point he starts to see one of the 2 angles who writes our good and bad deeds , whoever if the man was a faithful and good he will start to see the angle who sits on the right shoulder and writes the good deeds , his name is Raqeeb , he would have a nice face just like the man's deed and give the man the great news of Allah forgiveness , that's why you see the dying person who was following the way of Allah simle before his death

8. افتراضي

كود الاقتباس:

اقتباس المشاركة 236032 من موضوع Reply of the possessor of knowledge of the Book to Habeeb Alhabeeb by the True explanatory-statement there is no doubt in it {He utters not a word but there is by him Raqeeb (and) `

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - 12 - 1428 AH
    08 - 01 - 2008 AD
    12:21 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Reply of the possessor of knowledge of the Book to Habeeb Alhabeeb by the True explanatory-statement there is no doubt in it
    {He utters not a word but there is by him Raqeeb (and) `Ateed at hand} [Q] 50:1

{ مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَ‌قِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ } ..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Allah the Most High said: {And they cannot bring you a question, but We have brought you the truth and the best explanation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:33.
    And the Most High said: {Again on Us rests the explaining of it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyãmah] 75:19
    {وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:٣٣].
    {ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة:١٩].

And from Him I seek help, and I receive the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran by the revelation to make understand and not a whisper of an outcast satan; in fact I ratify the True explanatory-statement by deriving the evident and clear authority from the Quran Allah’s enlightening Book, so I call to path of my Lord upon most certain knowledge, and I am of the Muslims, after this..

O Habeeb Alhabeeb, her is the True explanatory-statement in regard to the angel `Ateed and the angel Raqeeb, as well the announcement of victory over you before the dialogue that I will overpower you with the Truth so I bridle you fully with Allah’s permission if you really want the Truth in order for you to know that I am true from your Lord, so if pried carried you off to sin verily Allah will appoint for you a satan as companion so he would hinder you from the guidance after when it came to you, and if pried did not carry you of to sin verily Allah will chose you and make you of the honored representatives the truthful among the worlds before the appearing whom they believed in the True explanatory-statement for signs of their Lord and did not seek it crooked nor they say of Allah what they do not know and they hear the word so the follow the best of it, verily be of them and I hope from Allah to be of them, isn’t it enough to you that I told you in what you want to declare it to the worlds that you are the Awaited Mahdi before the announcement so you I announced to them what you wanted to say it before you do say it? So as my Lord inspired me with what you want to say before you say that you are the Awaited Mahdi, certainly as that He inspires me with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran so do not be naive then you believe me in the True explanatory-statement for a verse which you requested unless I brought to you the authority from the same Quran itself and I explain it in details with what my Lord taught me the most certain knowledge without doubt or suspicion, and I do not say of Allah in the explanatory-statement for the Quran if I did not know (otherwise) I follow the conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth; in fact I guide and do justice with Truth and I guide with it to a straight path.

And here is the True explanatory-statement from the same Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they cannot bring you a question, but We have brought you the truth and the best explanation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:33
    {وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:٣٣].

And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We created man, and We know what his soul suggests to him — and We are nearer to him than his life-vein.(16) When the two receivers receive, sitting on the right and on the left,(17) He utters not a word but there is by him Raqeeb (and) `Ateed at hand.(18) And the stupor of death comes in truth; that is what you would shun.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:16-19
    {وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

:Here is the comprehensive explanatory-statement in regard of Raqeeb and `Ateed and surely we are truthful with Allah’s permission Lord of the worlds

Raqeeb and `Ateed are from Allah’s close angels, Allah sent them to do the keeping the deeds of the human being and his words the good of it and the bad, so if the human being mentioned Allah by his tongue Raqeeb wrote the pronunciation of the remembrance (of Allah), and if the human being mentioned Allah within himself without the tongue’s utterance and the lips at that Raqeeb does not know in what the soul of the human being whispers with it but knows of it Who created the human being and He is closest to him — by His knowledge — than the life-vein, so Allah reveals to Raqeeb in what the human being’s soul whispered of the hidden remembrance (of Allah), so Raqeeb receives the revelation from his Lord then he would record it in the purified Book that is in his hand.

Raqeeb is ambassador delegate to the heavenly-garden of abode to write what leads to it of words and righteous deed, for that Allah names him in the Quran an ambassador which is the ambassador for the heavenly-garden for writing Allah’s remembrance and the righteous deed. And Allah the Most High said: {Nay, surely it is a Reminder.(11) So let him, who will, mind it.(12) In honored books,(13) Exalted, purified,(14) By the hands of ambassadors,(15) Noble, virtuous.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [`Abasa] 80:11-16. In the meaning of that he does not record except the good of secret conversation of the human being, for that Allah the Most High said: {So let him, who will, mind it.(12) In honored books,(13) Exalted, purified,(14) By the hands of ambassadors,(15) Noble, virtuous.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [`Abasa] 80:12-16
    {كَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ ﴿١١﴾ فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس].
    {فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس].

(Al-Safara) are the angels; the ambassadors of the heavenly-garden of abode, there is with every human being a one angel of them his name is Raqeeb and he is at the right of the human being and he is assigned with him from the beginning since raising the argument till the end at his final fate the eternal immortal

As for `Ateed verily he is as well from Allah’ honorable close angels from the stern and strong with Truth, and he is an ambassador for hell and assigned in writing all the unrighteous words and deeds that leads to hell and he write what the soul of the human being whispers with it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. And whether you manifest what is in your minds or hide it, Allah will call you to account according to it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:284
    {وَإِنْ تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُمْ بِهِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٨٤].

But `Ateed does not know what the soul of the human being whispers with it; in fact he receives that by a revelation from Who created the human being Who He is closest to him — by His knowledge — than the life-vein; Whom he is with them wherever they were listens and sees; Allah no God except He Lord of the worlds Who know the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceal; and if you utter the saying aloud, surely He knows the secret, Allah — there is no God but He. His are the most beautiful names. As for what utters with it the human being by the lip and the tongue; if it was good (Raqeeb) wrote it, and if it was evil (`Ateed) wrote, surely they do not write all mumbling of the human being; in fact the word that leads to the heavenly-garden or the word that leads to hell, for that Allah the Most High said: {Nay, surely it is a Reminder.(11) So let him, who will, mind it.(12) In honored books,(13) Exalted, purified,(14) By the hands of ambassadors,(15) Noble, virtuous.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [`Abasa] 80:11-16
    {كَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ ﴿١١﴾ فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس].

So we find the angels the ambassadors to the heavenly-garden of abode do not write of the discrete condensation except the remembrance and every word has good in it as the enjoining of charity or goodness or reconciliation between people, and all that is not but portion of the tasks entrusted with it Raqeeb and `Ateed.

Then we move on to their second task and it is: if came the decree of death of the human being that is made absolute in the written Book and his definite term approached then Allah ratifies it in its term made know. And no soul can die but with Allah’s permission — the term is fixed, so at that (Raqeeb) and (`Ateed) become themselves the angels of death, so if the human being is from the companions of fire then Allah reveals to `Ateed that he is the angel of death entrusted with this human being, then the angel Raqeeb does help `Ateed in bringing death to this human being and who he is from the companions of fire, he who Allah appointed a satan for him, so he is his associate, so he hinders him from the path and whispers for him that he is guided aright, and after the command to the angel of death `Ateed who is entrusted with the disbelievers.

(There is) an angel his name `Ateed for each human being disbelieving in the reminder, and Allah did not make the angel of death one only, glory be to Him! In that case how can one angel to put the people to death so he would get apart here and there and at once (in the same-time) many of the people die in every place! O glory be to Who encompassed all thing in mercy and knowledge, and He is Possessor of power over all things (in one same-time) at once, that attribute is not but for Allah glory be to Him, and Allah did not make for the human being, nor jinn, nor angel of two hearts inside him, in fact Allah’s attribute Whom there is nothing as like Him He can hear this and that and creates this and that in one same-time at once, He does not slip of awareness nor forget, and no slumber overtakes Him, nor sleep, He does not forget a thing and He is possessor of power over all things in one same-time (at once). Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me then say: “Allah the Most High said: {Say: The angel of death, who is given charge of you, will cause you to die, then to your Lord you will be returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:11”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him vowing by Allah the Exalted the Great that angel of death who is interested with the disbelievers that he is the angel `Ateed; and he is the bird of the human being at his neck if the argument been upheld against him. And the Most High said: {They said: Surely we regard you as an evil omen for us. If you do not desist, we will surely stone you, and a painful chastisement from us will certainly afflict you.(18) They said: Your bird is with you, now is it for that you have been reminded? In fact, you are transgressing people.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:18-19
    {قُلْ يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ مَلَكُ الْمَوْتِ الَّذِي وُكِّلَ بِكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ تُرْجَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:١١]
    {قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِنْ لَمْ تَنْتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُمْ مِنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١٨﴾ قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِنْ ذُكِّرْتُمْ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُسْرِفُونَ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

But he is not one bird in fact for each human turned away a bird and he is the angel of death `Ateed. And Allah the Most High said: {And We have made every human being his bird to cling to his neck, and We shall bring forth to him on the day of Resurrection a book which he will find wide open.(13) Read your book. Thine own soul is sufficient as a reckoner against you this day.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:13-14
    {وَكُلَّ إِنْسَانٍ أَلْزَمْنَاهُ طَائِرَهُ فِي عُنُقِهِ وَنُخْرِجُ لَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كِتَابًا يَلْقَاهُ مَنْشُورًا ﴿١٣﴾ اقْرَأْ كِتَابَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Perhaps on of all the Muslims would like to interrupt me and say: “In fact the angel of death his name is (`Azrael)”. Then we reply to him and say: Come for we resort for judgement to the grand Quran and who is better than Allah to judge for a people who know, verily they should not follow the conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, by Allah were it not that I want exalt my Lord that there is nothing as like Him I would not opened the dialogue in regard to `Azrael! But your doctrine in regard to `Azrael is being similar of a attribute from Allah’s attribute Whom there is nothing as like Him and it is the attribute of the ability and the encompassing knowledge with all things in one same-time (at once), and were it not that your doctrine about `Azrael associated with attribute of Allah’s attributes I would not get involved in the reality of `Azrael; a name that Allah has not sent of an authority with it in the Quran, but Allah sent down in the Quran the names of all angels of death whom they put the humanity altogether to death so they do not leave anyone of them although the number of the angels of death is double the number of all the humans the former of them and the later ones, and Allah sent down in the Quran all the name verily He did not leave anyone of them and we did not find among them an angel his name is `Azrael at all.

As well I found that they receive the revelation directly from the Ever-living, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist, Allah Lord of the worlds who created the human being and He know what his soul whispers into him and He is closer to him than the jugular vein, so He would reveal to Raqeeb and `Ateed what the soul of the human being whispers into him, surely they do not know what the soul of the human being whispers into him; other than Who created him Whom He knows what the chests conceal, As for what the human being uttered by his tongue and his lips surely they know of if it, so it was good Raqeeb wrote it and if it was evil Ateed wrote it. O community of Muslims, verily you know that the angel Raqeeb and the angel `Ateed are present with every human being and they are two; one of them his name is Raqeeb and the other his name is `Ateed, thus you know that they are not two only compassing in what the people do it, glory be to Whom embraced all things in knowledge, an attribute for Allah, Him Alone glory be to him! In fact there is with every human being two angels one of them whose name is Raqeeb as you know and the other’s name is `Ateed where Allah has made them ambassadors of the heavenly-garden and hell, those are the noble, the virtuous that is to say an ambassador of the bliss and an ambassador of hell, so whoever please remembered Him glory be to Him then Raqeeb the ambassador of heavenly-garden writes his remembrance (of Allah).

Now we shall move to their second task and it is when putting to death, so we search together in the Quran who are they the angels of death who they put the human being to death whether he was of the people of the heavenly-garden or of the people of hell, as for the companion of hell I surely find in the Quran that Allah entrust with them angel of death `Ateed in the meaning of that for each human being of them an angel of death whom he is entrusted with him and his name is `Ateed and not a one angel put to death all the souls, let us resort for judgement to the grand Quran if you are believers in it.

As we mentioned to you previously that the keepers are the angers whom Allah sent them to write the deeds of the human being the good of it and the evil of it, so they stay with him until when death comes to him they put him to death so they would lift him up, and they are not negligent so the would leave him even after death; in fact they stay with him and they do not neglect, that is because they entrusted with companions of fire even after death till the day when people rise to Lord of the worlds.

As we said to you previously that the keepers for the deeds are the angel Raqeeb and the angel `Ateed whom Allah sent them for accompanying the human being and writing his deeds and his words until his end-term comes then they receive the revelation from Allah about the death for this human being.And Allah the Most High said: {And He is the Supreme above His servants, and He sends keepers over you; until when death comes to one of you, Our messengers cause him to die, and they are not negligent.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:61
    {وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٦١].

But the matter differs if the human being is from the companions of the heavenly-garden, verily the who would be interested in gently-extracting his soul and he is the angel of death Raqeeb ambassador of the heavenly-garden also angle `Ateed helps the angel Raqeeb in gently pulling the soul of the believer. As for if the deceased is from the companion of fire verily the one who is entrusted with it is the angel of death `Ateed ambassador of hell then helps him angel Raqeeb.

And they are not equal the people of hell and the people of the heavenly-garden in their death, and the stupor of death differ because angels of death Raqeeb and `Ateed take the soul of the believers gently and quickly, as for if he is from the companions of hell verily they snatch it by their whips by severe beating to the faces and their backs a painful beating so we find in the grand Quran that they stretch forth their hands in the severe beating. And Allah the Most High said: {..And if you could see when the wrongdoers are in the agonies of death and the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying): Yield up your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth, and (because) you scorned His messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:93
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَاسِطُو أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُوا أَنْفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَكُنْتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٩٣].

As we said to you that stretching to the hands of the angels to those who disbelieved is by the severe beating and it is the first stage of chastisement then they carry him to hell fire at his level that made known. And Allah the Most High said: {And if you could see when the angels cause to die those who disbelieve, smiting their faces and their backs, and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning.(50) This is for that which your own hands have sent on before, and because Allah is not in the least unjust to the servants;(51)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:50-51
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ ﴿٥٠﴾ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيكُمْ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

After the beating and getting out the soul they carry him to taste the chastisement of burning but he screams a severe screaming: “O woe is me! To where are you going taking me?”. That’s because he knew that after this beating by every limb at the front side and the rear then they carry this guilty-criminal soul to hell fire, and at that he shouts: “O woe is me! To where are you going taking me?”. Because he has knew that after that is the chastisement of hell. And for that the Most High said: {And if you could see when the angels cause to die those who disbelieve, smiting their faces and their backs, and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:50
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

Thus they question him before they cast him into the pit of hell fire in hell itself, and (`Ateed) casts the question to him: “What were you doing of evil?”. Then the disbelieving human being offers peace leaving behind his back the challenge, in fact submitting then he says: “ we were not doing any evil”. At that he denied all what wrote it the angel `Ateed, but `Ateed replied to him: “O yes you did evil and we did not wrong you a thing, and Allah will judge between me and you with justice indeed Allah knows what you did”. And Allah the Most High said: {Whom the angels cause to die, while they are unjust to themselves. Then would they offer submission: We did not do any evil..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:28
    {الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

So in this situation the human being denied what `Ateed wrote it against him in spite he did not read it yet, and `Ateed only asked him about his deeds, so he said: “what were you doing?” {Then would they offer submission: We did not do any evil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:28. And Allah the Most High said: {Whom the angels cause to die, while they are unjust to themselves. Then would they offer submission: We did not do any evil..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:28
    {فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].
    {الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

Then we look at the reply of the angel `Ateed to this human being who denied what `Ateed wrote it against him. And Allah the Most High said: {Whom the angels cause to die, while they are unjust to themselves. Then would they offer submission: We did not do any evil. O Yes (you did)! Surely Allah knows what you did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:28. So the one who said: {..O Yes (you did)! Surely Allah knows what you did.} is the angel (`Ateed) whom the human being accused him in wronging him; and for that he said: “Yes you were doing the evil and I did not wrong you a thing, verily Allah will judge between us justly with Truth and surely I did not wrong you a thing”, for that he said: {..Surely Allah knows what you did.} which means that He will judge between us justly, have I forge against you with other of what you did not do? Then comes on the day of judgement the disbelieving human being driven by the angel `Ateed in order for Allah to judge between them because He knows what the human being did, for that `Ateed whom the disbelieving human being accused him with forgery became opponent to this human being so he would drive him to Allah on the day of resurrection to rule between them with Truth justly.
    {الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].
    {بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ}
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ}

As for Raqeeb he would be in the position of the witness that’s because he was present upon the evil deed that been originated from the human being but he was not entrusted of writing the evil deeds but he is a witness on it altogether, for that he is called on the day of judgement witness,then he testifies between the hands of Allah that what wrote it `Ateed is True, then the human being challenge the testimony of the witness Raqeeb and swears by for Allah by Allah that he did not do evil. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day We gather them altogether, then We shall say to those who set up gods (with Allah): Where are your associate-gods whom you asserted?(22) Then their excuse would be nothing but that they would say: By Allah, our Lord! we were not polytheists.(23) See how they lie against their own souls, and that which they forged shall fail them!(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:22-24
    {وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا أَيْنَ شُرَكَاؤُكُمُ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ ثُمَّ لَمْ تَكُنْ فِتْنَتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنْ قَالُوا وَاللَّهِ رَبِّنَا مَا كُنَّا مُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٢٣﴾ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۚ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

And Allah the Most High said: {On the day when Allah will resurrect them altogether, they will swear to Him as they swear to you, and they think that they have some (excuse). Now surely they are the liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mujadalah] 58:18
    {يَوْمَ يَبْعَثُهُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِيعًا فَيَحْلِفُونَ لَهُ كَمَا يَحْلِفُونَ لَكُمْ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة:١٨].

At that situation Allah seals their mouths then Allah makes their hands, feet and their skin to speak then it testifies against them with what they did, then Allah releases their mouths so they would speak then they say to their hands, feet and their skins: Why bear ye witness against us? They said: Allah Who makes everything speak has made us speak. At that the divinely command is issued to (`Ateed) and (Raqeeb) to cast this human being into hell fire. At that the associate-companion of the human being screams: My Lord, I did not cause him to rebel but he himself went far in error, He (Allah) said: Do not dispute in My presence, and indeed I gave you warning beforehand, My sentence cannot be changed, nor am I in the least unjust to the servants. And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him — and We are nearer to him than his life-vein.(16) When the two receivers receive, sitting on the right and on the left,(17) He utters not a word but there is by him Raqeeb (and) `Ateed at hand.(18) And the stupor of death comes in truth; that is what you would shun.(19) And the trumpet is blown. That is the day of threatening.(20) And every soul comes, with it a driver and a witness.(21) Indeed you were heedless of this, but now We have removed from you your veil, so your sight is sharp this day.(22) And his companion said: This is (Ateed is ready to testify) with me.(23) (both of you) Cast into hell every ungrateful, rebellious one,(24) Forbidder of good, exceeder of limits, doubter,(25) Who sets up another god with Allah, so (both of you) cast him into severe chastisement.(26) His companion said: Our Lord, I did not cause him to rebel but he himself went far in error.(27) He said: Dispute not in My presence, and indeed I gave you warning beforehand.(28) My sentence cannot be changed, nor am I in the least unjust to the servants.(29) On the day when We say to hell: Are you filled up? And it will say: Are there any more?(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:16-30
    {وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَجَاءَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَعَهَا سَائِقٌ وَشَهِيدٌ ﴿٢١﴾ لَقَدْ كُنْتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ هَٰذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنْكَ غِطَاءَكَ فَبَصَرُكَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾ قَالَ قَرِينُهُ رَبَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَٰكِنْ كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٢٧﴾ قَالَ لَا تَخْتَصِمُوا لَدَيَّ وَقَدْ قَدَّمْتُ إِلَيْكُمْ بِالْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٨﴾ مَا يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَوْمَ نَقُولُ لِجَهَنَّمَ هَلِ امْتَلَأْتِ وَتَقُولُ هَلْ مِنْ مَزِيدٍ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

As we taught you from before that the keepers are the entrusted with the human being from the beginning till the end, and just get cleared to you that the driver is the angel (`Ateed) as for the witness he is his companion the angel (Raqeeb) the writer of the good deeds; but Allah made him a witness by the Truth because he was present during the evil deeds from the human being and (Raqeeb) did not see the angel (`Ateed) wrote against the human being other than what he did and (Raqeeb) was of the witnesses on that , for that he provided his testimony between Allah’s hands and said: {And his companion said: This is (`Ateed is ready to testify) with me.}, and that is the testimony which did cast it (Raqeeb) the companion of (`Ateed) between Allah’s hands that what (`Ateed) wrote it is True and he did not wrong the human being a thing.
    {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتيدٌ}

And (Raqeeb) is the companion of the driver, and the driver is the angel (`Ateed) he drives the human being to his Lord to judge between them whether he wronged him, so do not forget that the human being denied all the evil deeds that is written with (`Ateed) for that the human being the owner of the evil deeds said that he was not doing anything of evil so (`Ateed) became forger against him if he was truthful and he did not do evil, and look at the denial. And Allah the Most High said: {Whom the angels cause to die, while they are unjust to themselves. Then would they offer submission: We did not do any evil..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:28

For that we find the angel `Ateed drives the human being to his Lord to judge between them justly with Truth, and remember the word of `Ateed, and the Most High said: {Whom the angels cause to die, while they are unjust to themselves. Then would they offer submission: We did not do any evil. O Yes (you did)! Surely Allah knows what you did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:28
    {الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

As for the word of `Ateed it is: {..Yes (you did)! Surely Allah knows what you did.} in the meaning of that he referred the judgement to Allah to rule between them, for that we find `Ateed is being the driver to the human being on the day of resurrection, as for Raqeeb verily we find him the witness because he was present with the human being owner of the evil deeds and with `Ateed whom been trusted in writing the evil and he did not witness that `Ateed wrote against the human being what he did not do, for that Allah made him the witness in the Truth for that he gave his testimony between allah’s hands and it is His word the Most High: {And his companion said: This is `Ateed is (ready to testify) with me.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ}
    {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ}
    صدق الله العظيم.

And he means by His word: {his companion} which is the companion of the driver and not companion of the human being, we have taught you that the driver is the angel `Ateed , as for his companion verily he is his friend and he is the angel Raqeeb, as for the associate-companion of the human being verily he is satan, and he is the one who said: “My Lord, I did not cause him to rebel but he himself went far in error.” If you pondered you will find the command is issued to the entrusted with the human being and they are two; they are angel `Ateed the driver, and angel Raqeeb the witness, and after that the angel Raqeeb gave his testimony then the human being challenged his testimony, then witnessed against him his limbs and his skin then the command got issued to the two angels `Ateed and Raqeeb to cast him into the hell fire and their mission ended and was done, for that find the issued command in plural for two, and the Most High said: {And his companion said: This is `Ateed is (ready to testify) with me.(23) (both of you) Cast into hell every ungrateful, rebellious one,(24) Forbidder of good, exceeder of limits, doubter,(25) Who sets up another god with Allah, so (both of you) cast him into severe chastisement.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:23-26
    { قَرِينُهُ }
    {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [ق].

This verse is evident and clear that the (both) entrusted are two from the beginning till the end and they are the angel `Ateed and angel Raqeeb, for that you find the divinely command issued in plural for the pair, twice And the Most High said: { (both of you) Cast into hell every ungrateful, rebellious one,(24) Forbidder of good, exceeder of limits, doubter,(25) Who sets up another god with Allah, so (both of you) cast him into severe chastisement.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:24-26
    {أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

Therefore, it cleared to you that angels of death are themselves Raqeeb and `Ateed and they are not negligent so they leave the human being; in fact (they keep his company) from the beginning till the when it is death then they cause him to die while that are not negligent which means they continue in the assignment after death till the day of resurrection until they cast him into the severe chastisement (to) the body and soul.

Therefore, the keepers are themselves messengers of death staying with the human being until death comes to him so the cause him to die and they are not negligent; that means they do not leave him in fact they continue their assignment after the death. And Allah the Most High said: {And He is the Supreme above His servants, and He sends keepers over you; until when death comes to one of you, Our messengers cause him to die, and they are not negligent.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:61
    {وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٦١].

Verily ponder over the verse well: {..and He sends keepers over you; until when death comes to one of you, Our messengers cause him to die, and they are not negligible.}, but you think that messengers of death are new while they are themselves whom He sent them from before and they are `Ateed and Raqeeb, for that He said: {..until when death comes to one of you, Our messengers cause him to die, and they are not negligible.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يفرّطون}
    {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم.

All this explanatory-statement is not but an explanation to this verse which my brother (Habeeb alhabeeb) requested from me that I should explain it, and it is His word the Most High: {He utters not a word but there is by him Raqeeb (and) `Ateed at hand.}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:18. So we wrote to you the briefed explanatory statement for this verse and explained it in details, and we still have many of the proofs for the True interpretation we save it for the doubters so we bridle them an utmost bridling. O Habeeb alhabeeb, ponder and reflect, so if you have a statement that is better than my interpretation and fitter explanation then bring it and prove that this explanation of mine is upon manifest error, but I say to you that you can never say that it is false , because I did not bring the interpretation for the verse with conjecture and striving (exercising own judgement) from my head, in fact all the interpretation is from the same grand Quran, therefore you can not deny the Quran except that you are of the disbelievers in the grand Quran.
    {مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [ق:١٨].

I repeat, then I repeat, then I repeat and say: O community of all scholars of the nation, for if you argued with me from the Quran then you overpowered me, verily upon me is the curse of Allah, the angels and the people altogether, and if I overpowered you and you knew that my explanatory-statement is indeed the manifest Truth then you do not acknowledge in the Truth verily upon you is the curse of Allah, the angels and the people altogether, and the silent about the Truth is a silent satan, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.. And I specify the curse on those who knew the certain knowledge that I am truly the Awaited Mahdi then they kept quiet about supporting the Truth as if the matter does not concern them a thing!

But — O community scholars of the nation, don’t you see that the Muslims holding their belief in my status until scholars of the Muslims believe in my affair? But here has passed for me three years while I call scholars of the nation to the dialogue so I go back and forth in courtyard of the dialogue then I say: Is there a competitor with knowledge and guidance and enlightening Book? And I nullify the false doctrines and in spit that I find scholars of the nation do not speak to defend the basins of religion if they were seeing me in manifest misguidance or supporting me by the acknowledgement in the Truth if they see that I speak with Truth and I guide to a straight path but they are still hesitant not against me nor with me, and whoever Allah bestowed upon him then made him gain knowledge about me on the worldwide internet then he does not tell the people as much as he can then his heart is sinful and indeed Allah will ask him about his position towards the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran.

O community of the searchers for the Truth on the worldwide internet, keep your duty to Allah and inform about me all scholars of the nation and Muftis of the Islamic hometowns and do not be naive that as soon as one of the scholars say to you that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon manifest error then you would say: you are truthful! Verily, O you the scholar who issues fatwa without knowledge neither guidance nor enlightening Book; nay in fact he rules against us with misguidance without knowledge nor authority then you followed his footsteps, and Allah has warned you to not follow what you do not have knowledge with. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked (being responsible about it), so whoever denied me from scholars of the nation then he has to face me on the equipment of the global dialogue (computer) then let him bridle me on my website an utmost bridling at the site of the worldwide Islamic dialogue on the website of the good news.

O son of Omar, I ask you by Allah the Exalted, the Great, if scholars of the nation overpowered me or even one of them, to leave his speech on my website to manifest for the nation that I am upon manifest error if he overpowered me with enlightening knowledge and authority. And I Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I say: For if one of the scholars or all of them or some of them overpowered me with enlightening knowledge and authority then upon me is the curse of Allah, the angel and the people altogether in every moment and while and in every second in the years till the day people rise for Lord of the worlds, but they can not; and do you know why I am sure that they can not? That’s because can never be able because I am armed with knowledge and authority from the enlightening Book the grand Quran the narration of Lord of the worlds, so by which narration after it that they believe? Allah’s peace be upon Habeeb Alhabeeb and all the Muslims, peace be upon us and upon all righteous servants of Allah, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother; the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1040

اقتباس المشاركة 3854 من موضوع رد صاحب علم الكتاب إلى حبيب الحبيب بالبيان الحقّ لا ريب فيه: { مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَ‌قِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ } ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    30 - 12 - 1428 هـ
    08 - 01 - 2008 مـ
    12:21 صـــباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

رد صاحب علم الكتاب إلى حبيب الحبيب بالبيان الحقّ لا ريب فيه:
    { مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَ‌قِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ } ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قال الله تعالى:
    وقال تعالى:
    {ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة:١٩].

وبه أستعين وأتلقى البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم بوحي التفهيم وليس وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ؛ بل أصدق البيان الحقّ باستنباط السلطان الواضح والبيّن من القرآن كتاب الله المُنير فأدعو إلى سبيل ربّي على بصيرةٍ وأنا من المسلمين، ثم أما بعد..

ويا حبيب الحبيب، إليك البيان الحقّ في شأن الملك عتيد والملك رقيب، وكذلك إليك إعلان النّصر عليك من قبل الحوار بأني سوف أغلبك بالحقّ فألجمك إلجاماً بإذن الله إن كنت تريد الحقّ حتى تعلم بأنّي الحقّ من ربّك، فإذا أخذتك العزّة بالإثم فسوف يُقيِّضُ لك الله شيطاناً فيجعله لك قريناً فيصدّك عن الهُدى بعد إذ جاءك، وإن لم تأخذك العزّة بالإثم فسوف يصطفيك الله فيجعلك من النّواب المُكرمين الصدّيقين في العالمين من قبل الظهور الذين صدّقوا بالبيان الحقّ لآيات ربّهم ولم يبغوها عوجاً ولا يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون ويستمعون القول فيتبعون أحسنه، فكن منهم وأرجو من الله أن تكون منهم، ألا يكفيك بأني أخبرتك بما تريد أن تعلنه للعالمين بأنّك أنت المهديّ المنتظَر من قبل الإعلان فأعلنت لهم ما تريد قوله من قبل أن تقول؟ فكما ألهمني ربّي بما تريد أن تقول قبل أن تقول أنك المهديّ المنتظَر فكذلك يلهمني البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلا تكن ساذجاً فتصدقني بالبيان الحقّ للآية التي طلبت ما لم آتِك بالسلطان من نفس القرآن وأفصّله تفصيلاً بما علّمني ربّي بعلم اليقين بلا شك أو ريب، ولا أقول على الله بالبيان للقرآن ما لم أعلم فأتّبعُ الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً؛ بل أهدي وأعدل بالحقّ وأهدي به إلى صراط مُستقيم.

وإليك البيان الحقّ من نفس الحقّ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى
    : {وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:٣٣].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

وإليكم البيان الشامل في شأن رقيب وعتيد وإنا لصادقون بإذن الله ربّ العالمين
    :

وإنّ رقيب وعتيد هما من ملائكة الله المقربين أرسلهم الله ليقوموا بحفظ عمل الإنسان وأقواله خيرها وشرها، فإذا ذكر الإنسان الله بلسانه كتب رقيب لفظ الذكر، وإذا ذكر الإنسان الله في نفسه بغير لفظ اللسان والشفتين فعندها لا يعلم رقيب بما توسوس به نفس الإنسان ولكن يعلم بذلك الذي خلق الإنسان وهو أقرب إليه بعلمه من حبل الوريد، فيوحي الله إلى رقيب بما وسوست به نفس الإنسان من الذكر الخفي، فيتلقى رقيب الوحي من ربّه فيقوم بحفظه في الكتاب المطهّر الذي بيده.

ورقيب سفيرٌ مندوبٌ لجنّة المأوى لكتابة ما يؤدّي إليها من قولٍ وعملٍ صالحٍ لذلك يُسمّيه الله في القرآن سفيراً أي سفيراً للجنّة لكتابة ذكر الله والعمل الصالح. وقال الله تعالى:
    {كَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ ﴿١١﴾ فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس]. بمعنى أنّه لا يُسجِّل إلا الخير من نجوى الإنسان، لذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس].

والسفرة هم ملائكة سفراء جنّة المأوى، ويوجد مع كُلّ إنسانٍ مَلَكٌ واحدٌ منهم اسمه رقيب ويوجد عن يمين الإنسان ومكلّف معه من البداية منذ إقامة الحجّة إلى النّهاية في منتهاه المصيري والأبدي الخالد.

وأما عتيدٌ فهو كذلك من ملائكة الله المكرمين والمقربين من الغلاظ الشداد بالحقّ، وهو سفير لجهنم ومُكلفٌ بكتابة كُل قول وعمل غير صالح يؤدي إلى جهنّم ويكتب حتى ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنْ تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُمْ بِهِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٨٤].

ولكنّ عتيد لا يعلم ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان؛ بل يتلقّى ذلك بوحي من الذي خلق الإنسان والذي هو أقرب إليه بعلمه وسمعه من حبل الوريد؛ الذي معهم أينما كانوا يسمعُ ويرى؛ الله لا إله إلا هو ربّ العالمين الذي يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور؛ وإن تجهر بالقول فإنه يعلم السرّ وأخفى؛ الله لا إله إلا هو لهُ الأسماء الحسنى. وأمّا ما يلفظ به الإنسان بالشَّفَةِ واللسان فإن كان خيراً كتبه (رقيب) وإن كان شراً كتبه (عتيد)، فهم لا يكتبون جميع هذهذة الإنسان بل القول الذي يؤدي إلى الجنّة أو القول الذي يؤدي إلى النّار، لذلك قال الله تعالى:

فنجد الملائكة السفراء لجنّة المأوى لا يكتبون من النجوى إلا الذِّكر وكُل قول فيه خير كأمر بصدقة أو معروف أو إصلاح بين النّاس، وكُل ذلك ليس إلا جُزءًا من المهمات المُوكل بها رقيب وعتيد.

ومن ثم ننتقل إلى مهمتهم الثانية وهي: إذا جاء الإنسان قدر الموت المقدور في الكتاب المسطور ودنا أجله المحتوم ولكُل أجلٍ كتابٌ مرقوم يُصدقه الله في ميقاته المعلوم وما كان لنفسٍ أن تموت إلا بإذن الله كتاباً مُؤجلاً، فعندها يصبح (رقيب) و(عتيد) هم أنفسهم ملائكة الموت، فإذا كان الإنسان من أصحاب النّار فيوحي الله إلى عتيد بأنّه ملك الموت الموكل بهذا الإنسان، ومن ثم يقوم الملك رقيب بمساعدة عتيد في التُّوفي لهذا الإنسان والذي هو من أصحاب النيران والذي قيَّض الله له شيطاناً فهو له قرين فيصدّه عن السبيل ويوسوس له بأنّه لمن المهتدين، وبعد الأمر إلى ملك الموت عتيد الذي وُكِّل بالكافرين.
    ولكل إنسانٍ كافرٍ بالذكر ملك اسمه عتيد، ولم يجعل الله ملك الموت واحداً فقط، سُبحانه! إذاً كيف يستطيع مَلَكٌ واحدٌ أن يتوفى النّاس فيتجزأ هُنا وهناك وفي آنٍ واحدٍ يموت كثير من النّاس في كل مكانٍ! ويا سبحان الذي يحيط بكلّ شيء رحمةً وعلماً وهو على كل شيء قدير في آنٍ واحدٍ، وتلك صفة ليست إلا لله سبحانه وما جعل الله لإنسان ولا جانّ ولا ملك من قلبين في جوفه بل صفة الله الذي ليس كمثله شيء يستطيع أن يسمع هذا وذاك ويخلق هذا وذاك في آنٍ واحدٍ لا يسهو ولا ينسى ولا تأخذه سنة ولا نوم ولا يغفل عن شيء وهو على كل شيء قدير في آن واحد، وذلك لأنه لربّما يودّ أحدكم أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "قال الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ مَلَكُ الْمَوْتِ الَّذِي وُكِّلَ بِكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ تُرْجَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:١١]". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني فأقول مُقسماً بالله العلي العظيم بأن ملك الموت الموكل بالكافرين بأنّه هو الملك عتيد؛ وهو طائر الإنسان في عنقه إن أقيمت عليه الحجّة. وقال تعالى: {قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِنْ لَمْ تَنْتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُمْ مِنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١٨﴾ قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِنْ ذُكِّرْتُمْ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُسْرِفُونَ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

ولكنه ليس طائراً واحداً بل لكُل إنسان مُعرِض طائر وهو ملك الموت عتيد. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَكُلَّ إِنْسَانٍ أَلْزَمْنَاهُ طَائِرَهُ فِي عُنُقِهِ وَنُخْرِجُ لَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كِتَابًا يَلْقَاهُ مَنْشُورًا ﴿١٣﴾ اقْرَأْ كِتَابَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ولربّما يودّ أحدٌ من جميع المُسلمين أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "بل ملك الموت اسمه (عزرائيل)". ومن ثمّ نردّ عليه فنقول: تعال لنحتكم الى القرآن العظيم ومن أحسن من الله حُكماً لقوم يعلمون فلا يتبعون الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وتالله لولا أني أريد أن أنزّه ربّي بأنّ ليس كمثله شيء لما فتحت الحوار في شأن عزرائيل! ولكن عقيدتكم في شأن عزرائيل تشابه صفة من صفات الله الذي ليس كمثله شيء وهي صفة القدرة والإحاطة بكل شيء علماً في آن واحد، ولولا أن عقيدتكم في عزرائيل تتشارك مع صفة من صفات الله سبحانه لما خضت في حقيقة عزرائيل؛ اسمٌ ما أنزل الله به في القرآن من سُلطان، ولكن الله أنزل في القرآن أسماء جميع ملائكة الموت الذين يتوفون البشرية أجمعين فلم يُغادر منهم أحداً برغم أن تعداد ملائكة الموت ضعف تعداد البشرية أجمعين الأولين منهم والآخرين، وأنزل الله في القرآن جميع أسمائهم فلم يُغادر منهم أحداً ولم نجد بينهم ملك اسمه عزرائيل على الإطلاق.

وكذلك وجدت بأنهم يتلقون الوحي مُباشرةً من الحيّ القيوم الله ربّ العالمين الذي خلق الإنسان ويعلم ما توسوس به نفسه وهو أقرب إليه من حبل الوريد فيوحي إلى رقيبٍ وعتيدٍ ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان، فهم لا يعلمون ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان؛ غير الذي خلقه الذي يعلم ما تخفي الصدور، وأما ما يلفظ الإنسان بلسانه وشفتيه فهم به يعلمون، فإن كان خيراً كتبه رقيب وإن كان شراً كتبه عتيد. فأنتم تعلمون يا معشر المُسلمين بأنّ الملك رقيب والملك عتيد أنهما موجودان مع كُلّ إنسانٍ وهما ملكان اثنان أحدهما اسمه رقيب والآخر اسمه عتيد، وكذلك تعلمون بأنهما ليسا اثنين فقط يحيطون بما يعمله النّاس، وسبحان الذي وسع كل شيء علماً صفة لله وحده سبحانه! بل يوجد مع كُل إنسان ملكان اثنان أحدهما اسمه رقيب كما تعلمون والآخر اسمه عتيد قد جعلهم الله سُفراء الجنّة والنّار، أولئك هم السفرة الكرام البررة أي سفير النّعيم وسفير الجحيم، فمن شاء ذكره سبحانه فيكتب ذكره رقيب سفير الجنّة.

ولسوف ننتقل الآن إلى مهمتهم الثانية وهي عند التوفي فنبحث في القرآن سويّاً من هم ملائكة الموت الذين يتوفّون الإنسان سواءً كان من أهل الجنّة أو من أهل الجحيم، فأمّا أصحاب الجحيم فأجد في القرآن بأنّ الله يوكل بهم ملك الموت عتيد بمعنى أنّ لكُلّ إنسان منهم ملك الموت الذي وكّل به واسمه عتيد وليس ملكاً واحداً يتوفى الأنفس، فلنحتكم للقرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنون.

وكما ذكرنا لكم من قبل بأنّ الحفظة هم الملائكة الذين أرسلهم الله لكتابة عمل الإنسان خيره وشره فيلازمونه حتى إذا جاءه الموت فيتوفّونه فيقومون برفعه، وهم لا يفرّطون فيتركوه حتى من بعد الموت؛ بل هم يلازمونه فلا يفرّطون، وذلك لأنهم مكلّفون مع أصحاب النّار حتى من بعد الموت إلى يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين.

وكما قلنا لكم من قبل بأنّ:
    الحفظة للأعمال هم الملك رقيب والملك عتيد الذين أرسلهم الله لملازمة الإنسان وكتابة أعماله وأقواله حتى يأتي أجله فيتلقون الوحي من الله بالتَّوفي لهذا الإنسان. وقال الله تعالى: {وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٦١].

ولكن الأمر يختلف إذا كان الإنسان من أصحاب الجنّة فإن الذي يُوكّل بنشط روحه هو ملك الموت رقيب سفير الجنّة ويقوم الملك عتيد بمساعدة الملك رقيب بنشط روح المؤمن، وأما إذا كان المتوفّى من أصحاب النّار فإن الذي يوكّل بها هو ملك الموت عتيد سفير النّار ومن ثم يقوم الملك رقيب بمساعدته.

ولا يستوي أهل النّار وأهل الجنّة في مماتهم وتختلف سكرات الموت وذلك لأنّ ملائكة الموت رقيب وعتيد ينشطون روح المؤمن نشطاً فأمّا إن كان من أصحاب الجحيم فإنهم ينزعونها بسياطهم بالضرب الشديد لوجوههم وأدبارهم ضرباً مؤلماً فنجد في القرآن العظيم بأنهم يبسطون إليهم أيديهم بالضرب الشديد. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَاسِطُو أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُوا أَنْفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَكُنْتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٩٣].

وكما قلنا لكم بأنّ البسط لأيدي الملائكة إلى الذين كفروا بأنه يكون بالضرب الشديد وهو أول منازل العذاب ومن ثم يحملونه إلى نار جهنّم في قدره المعلوم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ ﴿٥٠﴾ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيكُمْ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

ومن بعد الضرب وإخراج النفس يحملونه ليذوق عذاب الحريق ولكنه يصرخ صراخاً شديداً: يا ويلتاه إلى أين تذهبون بي؟ وذلك لأنّه علم بأنّ من بعد الضرب في كلّ بنان في الواجهة الأمامية والخلفية فمن ثم يقومون بحمل هذه النفس المجرمة إلى نار جهنّم وعندها يصيح: يا ويلتاه إلى أين تذهبون بي؟ وذلك لأنه قد علم بأنّ من بعد ذلك عذاب جهنّم. لذلك قال تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وكذلك يقومون بمساءلته قبل أن يُلقوا به في حفرته في نار جهنّم في ذات جهنّم ويلقي إليه السؤال (عتيد): ما كنت تفعل من السوء؟ ومن ثم يلقي الإنسان الكافر السَّلَمَ نابذاً التحدي وراء ظهره؛ بل مستسلماً فيقولون: ما كنا نعمل من سوء. فعندها أنكروا جميع ما كتبه الملك عتيد، ولكنّ عتيد ردّ عليه: بلى عملت السوء ولم أظلمك شيئاً وسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينك بالحقّ إن الله يعلم ما تعملون. وقال الله تعالى:

ففي هذا الموضع أنكر الإنسان ما كتبه عليه عتيدٌ برغم أنه لم يقرأه بعد وإنما سأله عتيد عن عمله فقال: ما كنت تعمل؟
    {فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨]. وقال الله تعالى: {الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

ومن ثم ننظر ردّ الملك عتيد على هذا الإنسان الذي أنكر ما كتبه عليه عتيد، وقال الله تعالى:
    {الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨]. فالذي قال: {بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} هو الملك (عتيد) الذي اتّهمه الإنسان بظلمه؛ لذلك قال: بلى إنك كنت تعمل السوء وما ظلمتك شيئاً ولسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينك بالحقّ وأني لم أظلمك شيئاً، لذلك قال: {إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} أي سوف يحكم بيننا بالحقّ هل افتريتُ عليك بغير ما لم تعمل؟ ثم يأتي يوم القيامة الإنسان الكافر والملك عتيد يسوقه لكي يحكم الله بينهما لأنه يعلم فعل الإنسان، لذلك عتيد الذي اتهمه الإنسان الكافر بالافتراء أصبح خصماً لهذا الإنسان فهو يسوقه إلى الله يوم القيامة ليحكم بينهم بالحقّ.

وأما رقيب فيكون في موضع الشاهد وذلك لأنه كان حاضراً على عمل السوء الصادر من الإنسان ولكنّه لم يكن مُكلّفاً بكتابة أعمال السوء ولكنه شاهدٌ عليها أجمعين لذلك يُسمى يوم القيامة شهيد، ومن ثم يُدلي بشهادته بين يدي الله بأنّ ما كتبه عتيدٌ حقٌّ، ومن ثم يطعن الإنسان في شهادة الشاهد رقيب ويحلف لله بالله أنه ما كان يعمل من سوء. وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا أَيْنَ شُرَكَاؤُكُمُ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ ثُمَّ لَمْ تَكُنْ فِتْنَتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنْ قَالُوا وَاللَّهِ رَبِّنَا مَا كُنَّا مُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٢٣﴾ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۚ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وقال الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ يَبْعَثُهُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِيعًا فَيَحْلِفُونَ لَهُ كَمَا يَحْلِفُونَ لَكُمْ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة:١٨].

وفي ذلك الموضع يختم الله على أفواههم فيُنطِق الله أيديَهم وأرجلهم وجلودهم فتشهد عليهم بما كانوا يعملون، ومن ثم يفُكّ الله أفواههم فينطقون فيقولون لأيديهم وأرجلهم وجلودهم: لمَ شهدتم علينا؟ قالوا: أنطقنا الله الذي أنطق كل شيء. وعندها يصدر الأمر الإلهي إلى (عتيد) و(رقيب) أن يلقيا بذلك الإنسان في نار جهنّم، وعندها يصرخ قرين الإنسان: ربّي ما أطغيته ولكن كان في ضلالٍ بعيدٍ. قال: لا تختصموا لدي اليوم وقد قدمت إليكم بالوعيد ما يبدل القول لدي وما أنا بظلام للعبيد. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَجَاءَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَعَهَا سَائِقٌ وَشَهِيدٌ ﴿٢١﴾ لَقَدْ كُنْتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ هَٰذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنْكَ غِطَاءَكَ فَبَصَرُكَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾ قَالَ قَرِينُهُ رَبَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَٰكِنْ كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٢٧﴾ قَالَ لَا تَخْتَصِمُوا لَدَيَّ وَقَدْ قَدَّمْتُ إِلَيْكُمْ بِالْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٨﴾ مَا يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَوْمَ نَقُولُ لِجَهَنَّمَ هَلِ امْتَلَأْتِ وَتَقُولُ هَلْ مِنْ مَزِيدٍ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

وكما علّمناكم من قبل أنّ الحفظة هم المكلّفون مع الإنسان من البداية إلى النّهاية، وقد تبيّن لكم بأنّ السائق أنّه هو الملك (عتيد) وأمّا الشاهد فهو قرينه الملك (رقيب) كاتب الحسنات؛ ولكنّ الله جعله شاهداً بالحقّ لأنه كان حاضراً أثناء عمل السوء من الإنسان ولم يرَ (رقيب) بأنّ الملك (عتيد) كتب على الإنسان غير ما فعل وكان (رقيب) على ذلك من الشاهدين لذلك أدلى بشهادته بين يدي الله وقال:
    {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتيدٌ}، وتلك هي الشهادة التي ألقاها (رقيب) قرين (عتيد) بين يدي الله بأنّ ما كتبه (عتيد) حقٌّ ولم يظلم الإنسان شيئاً.

و(رقيب) هو قرين السائق والسائق هو الملك (عتيد) يسوق الإنسان إلى ربه ليحكم بينهما هل ظلمه، فلا تنسوا بأنّ الإنسان أنكر جميع أفعال السوء المكتوبة لَدى (عتيد) لذلك قال الإنسان صاحب أفعال السوء بأنهُ ما كان يعمل من السوء شيئاً فأصبح (عتيد) مفترياً عليه إذا كان صادقاً ولم يفعل السوء، وانظروا إلى الإنكار. وقال الله تعالى:

لذلك نجد الملك عتيد يسوق الإنسان إلى ربه ليحكم بينهم بالحقّ وتذكروا قول عتيد، وقال تعالى:

فأما قول عتيد هو:
    {بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} بمعنى أنه ردّ الحكم لله ليحكم بينهم لذلك نجد عتيداً هو السائق للإنسان يوم القيامة، وأما الملك رقيب فنجده الشاهد لأنه كان حاضراً مع الإنسان صاحب أفعال السوء ومع عتيد الذي كُلِّف بكتابة السوء ولم يشهد بأنّ عتيد كتب على الإنسان ما لم يعمل لذلك جعله الله شاهداً بالحقّ لذلك أدلى بشهادته بين يدي الله وهي قوله تعالى: {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ} صدق الله العظيم.

ويقصد بقوله
    { قَرِينُهُ } أي قرين السائق وليس قرين الإنسان، وقد علمناكم بأنّ السائق أنه الملك عتيد، وأما قرينه فهو صديقه وهو الملك رقيب، وأما قرين الإنسان فهو الشيطان وهو الذي قال: ربّي ما أطغيته ولكن كان في ضلال بعيد. وإذا تدبرتم سوف تجدون الأمر صادراً على المكلفين بالإنسان وأنهما اثنان وهم السائق الملك عتيد والشاهد الملك رقيب، وبعد أن أدلى الملك رقيب بشهادته ومن ثم طعن في شهادته الإنسان ومن ثم شهدت عليه أطرافه وجلده ومن ثم صدر الأمر إلى الملكين عتيد ورقيب بأن يلقوا به في نار جهنّم وانتهت وانقضت مهمتهم لذلك تجدون الأمر صدر بالمثنى، وقال تعالى: {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

وهذه الآية واضحة وجليّة بأن المكلفين هما اثنان من البداية إلى النّهاية وهما الملك عتيد والملك رقيب لذلك تجدون الأمر الإلهي صدر بالمثنى مرتين، وقال تعالى:
    {أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

إذاً قد تبين لكم بأنّ
    ملائكة الموت هم أنفسهم رقيب وعتيد وأنهم لا يفرّطون فيتركون الإنسان؛ بل من البداية إلى حين الموت فيتوفّونه وهم لا يفرّطون أي مستمرّون في التكليف من بعد الموت إلى يوم القيامة حتى يلقياه في العذاب الشديد جسداً وروحاً.

إذاً
    الحفظة هم أنفسهم رُسل الموت يلازمون الإنسان حتى يأتيه الموت فيتوفونه وهم لا يفرّطون؛ أي لا يتركونه بل يستمر تكليفهم من بعد الموت، وقال الله تعالى: {وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٦١].

فتدبروا الآية جيداً:
    {وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يفرّطون} ولكنكم تظنون بأن رُسل الموت جُدُد بل هم أنفسهم الذين أرسلهم من قبل وهم عتيد ورقيب. لذلك قال: {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

وكل هذا البيان ليس إلا تفسيراً لهذه الآية التي طلب مني أخي (حبيب الحبيب) أن أفسِّرها وهي قوله تعالى:
    {مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [ق:١٨].
    فكتبنا لكم البيان المختصر لهذه الآية وفصّلناها تفصيلاً ولا يزال لدينا كثير من البراهين للتأويل الحقّ ندَّخره للممترين فنلجمهم إلجاماً. فتدبِّر يا حبيب الحبيب وتفكّر فإن كان لديك بياناً خيراً من تأويلي وأحسن تفسيراً فآتِنا به وأثبت بأنّ تفسيري هذا على ضلالٍ مُبين، ولكني أقول لك لن تستطيع أن تقول أنه باطل وذلك لأني لم آتِ بالتأويل للآية بالظنّ والاجتهاد من رأسي بل جميع التأويل من نفس القرآن العظيم، إذاً لا تستطيع أن تنكر القرآن إلا أن تكون من الكافرين بالقرآن العظيم.

وأكرر ثم أكرر ثم أكرر فأقول: يا معشر جميع علماء الأمّة لئن جادلتموني من القرآن فغلبتموني فإنّ عليّ لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين وإن غلبتكم وعلمتم أن بياني لهو الحقّ المُبين ثم لا تعترفون بالحقّ فإنّ عليكم لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين والساكت عن الحقّ شيطان أخرس، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين.. وأخصّ باللعنة الذين علموا علم اليقين بأنّي حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر ثم صمتوا عن نصرة الحقّ وكأن الأمر لا يعنيهم شيئاً!

ولكن يا معشر علماء الأمّة أفلا ترون بأنّ المسلمين منظِروا إيمانهم بشأني حتى يؤمن بشأني علماء المسلمين؟ ولكن ها قد مضى علي ثلاث سنوات وأنا أدعو علماء الأمّة إلى الحوار فأصول وأجول في ساحة الحوار فأقول هل من مبارزٍ بعلمٍ وهُدًى وكتابٍ منيرٍ؟ وأقوم بنفي عقائد الباطل ورغم ذلك أجد علماء الأمّة لا ينطقون فيذودون عن حياض الدين إن كانوا يرونني في ضلالٍ مُبينٍ أو ينصروني بالاعتراف بالحقّ إن كانوا يرون أنّي أنطق بالحقّ وأهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ ولكنهم لا يزالون مذبذبين لا ضدي ولا معي،
    ومنْ منَّ الله عليه فأظهره على شأني في الإنترنت العالمية ثم لا يُنبئ النّاس بقدر ما يستطيع فقلبه آثم ولسوف يسأله الله عن موقفه نحو المهديّ المنتظر الناصر لمحمد رسول الله والقرآن العظيم.

ويا معشر الباحثين عن الحقيقة في الإنترنت العالمية اتّقوا الله وبلّغوا عني جميع علماء الأمّة ومفتي الديار الإسلامية ولا تكونوا ساذجين بمجرد ما يقول لكم أحد العلماء أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ فتقولون صدقت! فيا أيها العالم المفتي بغير علمٍ ولا هُدىً ولا كتابٍ منيرٍ لا بل حكم علينا بالضلال بغير علم ولا سلطان فاقتفيتموهم وقد حذركم الله أن تقفوا ما ليس لكم به علم إنّ السمع والبصر والفؤاد كل أولئك كان عنه مسئولاً، فمن أنكر أمري من علماء الأمّة فعليه أن يواجهني في جهاز الحوار العالمي فيلجمني في موقعي إلجاماً في موقع الحوار الإسلامي العالمي في موقع البشرى.

ويا ابن عمر إنّي أستحلفك بالله العلي العظيم إذا غلبني علماء الأمّة أو حتى أحدهم أن تترك خطابه في موقعي ليتبيّن للأمّة إنّي على ضلالٍ مُبينٍ إن غلبني بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ، وأنا ناصر محمد اليماني أقول لئن غلبني أحد علماء الأمّة أو جميعهم أو بعضاً منهم بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ فإن عليّ لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين في كُل لحظةٍ وحينٍ وفي كُلّ ثانيةٍ في السنين إلى يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين، ولكنهم لا يستطيعون؛ وهل تعلمون لماذا أنا متأكد أنهم لا يستطيعون؟ وذلك لأنهم لن يستطيعوا لأني مُتسلحٌ بالعلم والسلطان من الكتاب المنير القرآن العظيم حديث ربّ العالمين، فبأيّ حديثٍ بعده يؤمنون؟ وسلامُ الله على حبيب الحبيب وجميع المسلمين، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم؛ المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

9. افتراضي

Some none muslims have smile on the face when they are dead...Does it mean forgiveness?

10. افتراضي

Yes, Allah calls him Pharaon and there should be historical period of egypt when Musa, peace be upon him came to talk with him. A one mummy was found in a sea in the prostrated down position but scientists rejected a version that he is a pharaon who fought Musa (pbuh).

صفحة 22 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 12202122232432 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here