1. افتراضي Issues about inheritance

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 06 - 1430 AH
    22 - 06 - 2009 AD
    09:11 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Issues about inheritance

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable respected brother Abd Al-Malik Al-Awqeli, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, what we hope from your honorable person the clarification of your question so the reply would come to you in Truth with Allah’s permission accompanied with it the authority of knowledge with Truth and the undefeatable argument for arguing, for that we hope clarifying the two sisters and explaining in details the question is important to us, and the question is necessary to be simplified and understood by all in order for all to benefit from it my honorable brother, and thank you..

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1497

اقتباس المشاركة 4977 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    28 - 06 - 1430 هـ
    22 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    09:11 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

مســــــــــائـل في الميـــــراث ..
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..

أخي الكريم عبد الملك العولقي المُحترم، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، وما نرجوه من شخصكم الكريم توضيح سؤالك حتى يأتيك الردّ بالحق بإذن الله ومُرفقاً معه سُلطان العلم بالحقّ والحُجّة الداحضة للجدل، لذلك نرجو توضيح الأختين وتفصيل السؤال مُهمٌ لدينا، ويجب أن يكون السؤال مُبسطاً ومفهوماً لدى الجميع لكي يستفيد منه الجميع أخي الكريم، وشكراً..

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

29 - 06 - 1430 AH
    23 - 06 - 2009 AD
    09:59 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Fatwa of the Imam Mahdi for the questioner Abd Al-Kareem Al-Awqeli

اقتباس المشاركة :
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you altogether
    I thank you all for your welcoming
    As I thank your kindness by the quick response
    And I particularly give much thanks to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    :And as an answer for your honorable request of the clarification, I say
    Yes, I mean the the deceased is a woman, and she has none to inherit her except her husband and her two sisters from (her) mother and father
    In a sense the first sister is a sister of the deceased one from (her) father and (her) mother
    Thus the second sister is a sister of the deceased one from (her) father and (her) mother
    And the deceased woman does not have sons nor daughters, also her parents have died before her death, and the beneficiaries are exclusively the husband and the two sisters only.
    So what is the measure of what Allah Exalted be He the Majestic, made it obligatory for the husband in this case???
    And what is the measure of what Allah Exalted be He the Majestic, made it obligatory for the two sisters in this case???
    All have from me the absolute sincere greeting and compliments
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable questioner brother Abd Al-Malik Al-Awqeli, peace and mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and upon all Allah’s righteous servants among the former ancient ones, and among the later ones and among the upper assembly till judgement day..
    Regarding the True fatwa about the share of the two sisters surely for each one of them is the one fourth after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt, as for the authority from the decisive Quran that for each of them is the one fourth, we deduced it through the share of her husband that Allah made it decisive in the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {And yours is half of what your wives leave if they have no child;..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

Since the share of her husband that Allah ordained it for the husband if he inherited his wife while she has no child, so Allah apportioned half of the inheritance for him after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt; as for the other half should go for the parents (of the deceased), and since he parents have died and she has no brothers; in fact two sisters, verily Allah ordained for them the other half; so for each one of them one fourth after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt from the whole inheritance, then after fulfilling the will or paying the debt that was in the responsibility of the deceased one then the remainder of the inheritance should divided into two halves, as for the one half, it goes to the husband and the other one half would be split between the two sisters, for each one of them is the one fourth.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4978 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    29 - 06 - 1430 هـ
    23 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    09:59 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

فتوى الإمام المهدي للسائل عبد الكريم العولقي..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته جميعاً
    وأشكر لكم جميعاً ترحيبكم
    كما أشكر لكم تفضلكم بسرعة الإستجابه
    وأخص بالشكر الجزيل الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    وجواباً على طلبكم الكريم بالتوضيح أقول :
    نعم ، أقصد أن المتوفاة إمرأه ، وليس لها من يرثها إلا زوجها وأختين لها من الأب والأم
    أي أن الأخت الأولى أخت للمتوفاة من الأب والأم
    وكذلك الأخت الثانية أخت للمتوفاة من الأب والأم
    والمرأة المتوفاة ليس لها أبناء ولا بنات وأبويها توفيا قبل وفاتها ، والوارثون منحصرون في الزوج والأختين فقط .
    فما مقدار مافرضه الله عز وجل للزوج في هذه المسألة ؟؟
    وما مقدار مافرضه الله عز وجل للأختين في هذه المسأله ؟؟
    ولكم جميعاً خالص التحية والتقدير
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، سُبحان ربّك ربّ العزة عم يصفون، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخي الكريم السائل عبد الملك العولقي، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، وبالنسبة للفتوى الحقّ في نصيب الأختين فلكُلّ واحدةٍ منهما الرُبع من بعد وصيةٍ يُوصى بها أو دينٍ، وأمّا السُلطان من مُحكم القُرآن أنّ لكلّ واحدةٍ منهما الربع فاستنبطناه من خلال نصيب زوجها الذي جعله الله مُحكماً في القُرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

فبما أنّ نصيب زوجها الذي كتبه الله للزوج إذا ورث زوجته وليس لها ولدٌ فقسّم الله له نصف التركة من بعد وصيةٍ يوصى بها أو دينٍ وأما النصف الآخر فيذهب للوالدين، وبما أنّ والديها قد توفيا وليس لها إخوة بل أُختين اثنتين فقد كتب الله لهنّ النصف الآخر فلكلّ واحدةٍ منهما الربع من بعد وصيةٍ يوصى بها أو دينٍ من الميراث كاملاً، فمن بعد تنفيذ الوصية أو قضاء دين كان في ذمة المتوفية فالمُتبقي من التركة ينقسم إلى نصفين، فأمّا نصفٌ فيذهب لزوجها وأما النصفُ الآخر فيتمّ قسمته بين الأُختين فلكُلّ واحدةٍ منهما الربع.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوك الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

01 - 07 - 1430 AH
    24 - 06 - 2009 AD
    02:03 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..Welcome and hello to a man of possessors of understanding-minds, would any remember but those of understanding-minds

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
    O honorable Sr. what you mentioned that the share of the husband is half, and the share of the two sisters is one half (for each one of them is one fourth) is the Truth without doubt nor suspicion in it, although the greatest majority of the Muslims say the contrary of that.
    For the sake of clarifying this Truth that no doubt nor suspicion in it which got hidden or been obscured from most Muslims of the old tim and recently, and so that the benefit be for all I hope your permission for me to bring myself asking you the following:
    How would you respond to whom say that the share of the two sisters is two thirds interpreting the Word of the Creator Exalted be He the Majestic: “They ask you for a decision. Say: Allah gives you a decision concerning the person who has neither parents nor children. If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves..” Sura Al-Nesã`a
    To you the absolute sincere greeting and regard
    O our Allah, we invoke prayers of forgiveness and peace upon Mohammad and the family of Mohammad
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers the illiterate trustworthy prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah -best prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him from Allah, and His angels and the believers among the the former-ancient ones and among the later ones, and among the upper assembly till Judgement day..
    Peace be upon my honorable brother the knowledge seeker Abd Al-Malik Al-Awqeli, welcome and hello to you at the free dialogue table website of the Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

I issue fatwa to you with Truth that you are entitled to challenge the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you see in it crookedness, only the crookedness in the Truth with knowledge and authority that is more guiding than the knowledge and authority of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and pride would never carry me off to sin and I am not of the ignorant ones; in fact you will find me surrender for the Truth and I submit an utmost submission, and Allah is sought for help.

As for the argument of those who said that for them two thirds then they showed evidence the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for a decision. Say: Allah gives you a decision concerning the person who has neither parents nor children. If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلاَلَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَآ إِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِن كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

Then we reply to them with Truth: indeed the deceased in this verse is a male and not the female which means the husband and not the wife, while here the inheritance differs if the deceased is the husband and there were no original heirs except two sisters, so Allah has made for them two thirds of the inheritance, and if his siblings were more than that even if they were a hundred surely there not for them other than the two thirds for the male is like the share of the portion of two females. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for a decision. Say: Allah gives you a decision concerning the person who has neither parents nor children. If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves. And if there are brethren, men and women, then for the male is the like of the portion of two females. Allah makes clear to you, lest you err. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلالَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إِخْوَةً رِجَالاً وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ (176)} صدق الله العظيم[النساء].

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4979 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 3 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    24 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    02:03 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

أهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً برجُلٍ من أولي الألباب، فهل يتذكر إلا أولي الألباب..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته جميعاً
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    إن ماذكرتموه أيها السيد الكريم من أن نصيب الزوج هو النصف ، ونصيب الأختين هو النصف ( لكل واحدة منهما الربع ) هو الحق لا شك ولا ريب فيه برغم قول السواد الأعظم من المسلمين بخلاف ذلك .
    وفي سبيل توضيح هذا الحق الذي لاشك ولا ريب فيه والذي خَفِيَ أو أُخفِيَ على معظم المسلمين قديماً وحديثاً ، وحتى تعم الإستفادة للجميع آمل سماحكم لي بالتجرؤ على سؤالكم الآتي :
    كيف تردون على من يقول بأن نصيب الأختين هو الثلثين مستدلين بقول الباري عز وجل " يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلاَلَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَآ إِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِن كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ ... " (176) سورة النساء
    ولكم خالص التحية والتقدير
    اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين النبي الأميّ الأمين مُحمد رسول الله عليه أفضل الصلوات من الله وملائكته والمؤمنين في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، وسلامٌ على أخي الكريم من أولي الألباب من الذين يتدبرون البيان الحقّ من ربّهم فيتذكرون ولن يتذكر إلا أولو الألباب ومنهم الأخ الكريم طالب العلم عبد الملك العولقي، وأهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بك في طاولة الحوار الحُرة
    (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني)..

وأفتيك بالحقّ بأنّهُ يحقّ لك الطعن في بيان ناصر محمد اليماني إن رأيت فيه اعوجاجاً فقط الاعوجاج بالحقّ بعلمٍ وسُلطانٍ هو أهدى من علم وسُلطان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، ولن تأخذني العزّة بالإثم وما كنت من الجاهلين؛ بل سوف تجدني أخضع للحقّ وأُسلمُ تسليماً، والله المُستعان.

وأما بالنسبة لحُجّة الذين قالوا أنّ لهنّ الثُلثان ثم استدلوا بقول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلاَلَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَآ إِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِن كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

ومن ثم نُردّ عليهم بالحقّ: إنّ المتوفى في هذه الآية هو الذكر وليس الأنثى أي الزوج وليس الزوجة، وهنا الميراث يختلف إذا كان المتوفى هو الزوج ولم يكن الورثة الأصليين إلا أختين فقد جعل الله لهنّ ثُلثي التركة وإن كان إخوته أكثر من ذلك حتى لو يكونوا مائة فليس لهم غير الثلثين وللذكر مثل حظ الانثيين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلالَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إِخْوَةً رِجَالاً وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ (176)} صدق الله العظيم[النساء].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدلله ربّ العالمين..
    ــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

01 - 07 - 1430 AH
    24 - 06 - 2009 AD
    11:14 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Fact that I do not say of Allah other than the Truth: {And with Truth We have revealed it, and with truth it came down.}

اقتباس المشاركة :
    O honorable Sir. I thank you for your welcoming as I thank you for your last reply that I do not find with me any objection against it, so in order for the topic to be fully covered allow me to ask you the following:
    O honorable Sir, do you think that is it possible to meet in one case the number of the heirs where the sum of what Allah imposed for them would be more than the original inheritance of the deceased??
    :Which means my question in its final form is
    O honorable Sir. do you believe in the validity of excess over the mandatory as the rest of the Muslims say, or do you see the invalidity of it as Al-Emamiya say???
    Undoubtedly, you know that the current Islamic sects
    For you a much greeting and regard
    O our Allah, we invoke prayers of forgiveness and peace upon Mohammad and the family of Mohammad
    انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, I hope from Allah that I have understood well your question by your words:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    O honorable Sir, do you think that is it possible to meet in one case the number of the heirs where the sum of what Allah imposed for them would be more than the original inheritance of the deceased??
    انتهى الاقتباس
    The answer to the inquirer of knowledge; Abd Al-Malik Al-Awqeli: No, look at the word of Allah the Most High: {And if a man or a woman, having no children, leaves property to be inherited and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third after (payment of) a bequest that may have been bequeathed or a debt not injuring (others). This is an ordinance from Allah: and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12, if it was for each one of them the sixth while they are many then definitely they will take away the inheritance, but Allah ruled in the matter that if the brothers and sister are many then He made them sharers in the third. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if a man or a woman, having no children, leaves property to be inherited and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third after (payment of) a bequest that may have been bequeathed or a debt not injuring (others). This is an ordinance from Allah: and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصَى بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ غَيْرَ مُضَارٍّ وَصِيَّةً مِنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]،
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصَى بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ غَيْرَ مُضَارٍّ وَصِيَّةً مِنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4980 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 4 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    24 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    11:14 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ وبالحقّ أنزلناه وبالحقّ نزل..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    أشكر لكم ترحيبكم أيها السيد الكريم
    كما أشكر لكم ردكم الأخير الذي لا أجد لدي أي إعتراض عليه
    وحتى يستوفي الموضوع حقه أسمح لنفسي بالتجرؤ لأسألكم الآتي :
    هل تعتقد أيها السيد الكريم أن الفريضة يمكن أن تعول فيزيد مجموع الفرائض عن أصل المال ؟؟
    وبعبارة أخرى
    هل تعتقد أيها السيد الكريم بأنه يمكن أن يجتمع في مسألة واحدة عدد من الورثة بحيث يكون مجموع مافرضه الله لهم أكثر من أصل التركة التي تركها الميت ؟؟
    ولا شك أنك تعلم أن كل المذاهب الإسلامية الراهنة يقولون بعول الفريضة ، ولم يخالف في هذا سوى الإمامية الإثناعشريه الذين قالوا ببطلان عول الفريضه .
    أي أن سؤالي في صورته النهائية هو :
    هل تعتقد أيها السيد الكريم بصحة عول الفريضة كما يقول سائر المسلمين ، أم ترى بطلانه كما يقول الإماميه ؟؟
    ولكم فائق التحية والتقدير
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وسلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته..
    وأرجو من الله أنّني أكون قد فهمت سؤالك جيداً بقولك:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (هل تعتقد أيها السيد الكريم بأنه يمكن أن يجتمع في مسألة واحدة عدد من الورثة بحيث يكون مجموع مافرضه الله لهم أكثر من أصل التركة التي تركها الميت)
    انتهى الاقتباس

والجواب إلى طالب العلم عبد الملك العولقي: كلا، فانظر لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصَى بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ غَيْرَ مُضَارٍّ وَصِيَّةً مِنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [النساءفلو كان لكُل واحدٍ منهما السدس وهم كثير فإذاً حتماً سوف يذهبون بالميراث، ولكن حكم الله في المسألة إذا كان الأخوة والأخوات كثير فقد جعلهم شُركاء في الثلث. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصَى بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ غَيْرَ مُضَارٍّ وَصِيَّةً مِنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

02 - 07 -1430 AH
    25 - 06 -2009 AD
    10:51 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{And make not haste with the Quran before its revelation is made complete to you, and say: My Lord, increase me in knowledge.}

{ وَلَا تَعْجَلْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يُقْضَى إِلَيْكَ وَحْيُهُ وَقُلْ رَبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْما }

اقتباس المشاركة :
    O honorable Sir. I thank your response
    But what I meant it in my question is the possibility that the sum number of the heirs while Allah Exalted be He the Majestic, has imposed for each of them and an obligatory (share) from the wealth, and the sum in these obligations would be extra than the wealth then it would be in excess with that obligation???
    For example about that, if a man died and left a wife and two sisters from a mother, and two sisters from a father, so the Muslims of all the current Islamic sects except Al-Emamiya (they) say that the share of the wife in this matter is fourth, and the share of the two sisters from the mother is a third, while the share of the two sister from a father is two thirds, with that the sum of the obligations in this case (fourth + third + two thirds) and that is extra than the original wealth, so the obligation has exceeded over the original wealth, and to solve this problem they lay this extra on all the heirs by reducing the obligations of each one of them as much of that obligation in that excess!!!
    O honorable Sir, do you see that dividing the obligations in this issue is correct or is it false???
    For you a much greeting and regard
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his righteous virtuous family , and the followers to the Truth till Judgement day, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

:Allah’s peace and mercy on my honorable brother Abd Al-Malik Al-Awqeli, as for your question

اقتباس المشاركة :
    A man died and left a wife and two sisters from a mother, and two sisters from a father, so the Muslims of all the current Islamic sects except Al-Imamia (they) say that the share of the wife in this matter is fourth, and the share of the two sisters from the mother is a third, while the share of the two sister from a father is two thirds, with that the sum of the obligations in this case (fourth + third + two thirds) and that is extra than the original wealth, so the obligation has exceeded over the original wealth, and to solve this problem they lay this extra on all the heirs by reducing the obligations of each one of them as much of that obligation in that excess!!!
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Here is the judgement of the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord in what you dispute in this case, by no means and you could never be able altogether to object the True judgement and you would never find straitness in yourselves of what I decided between you with justice so you would submit fully due to the power of the proof from the decisive Quran if you indeed believe in it.

First I give you fatwa about Kalala, and here is the fatwa of Kalala to you with Truth, he is the one whom his siblings inherit him only, so there is no existence for a wife, children, neither his mother nor his father, and his brothers from his mother and his father became the heirs after him also his brothers from his father. As for the brothers from his mother and his father; verily they are his immediate-siblings (from both parents), so Allah apportioned for them two thirds and made them partners in it for the male as much the portion of the two females. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for fatwa (decision). Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision) concerning Kalala. If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves. And if there are brethren, men and women, then for the male is the like of the portion of two females. Allah makes clear to you, lest you err. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إخْوَةً رِجَالًا وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الانثيين يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاَللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

And remained a one third from the inheritance of Kalala, then Allah gave you fatwa that it should go to his (half) brothers from his father and made with them his (half) brother from his mother from another man if he is present so he would have the sixth of the third, and the remainder of the third should be given to his (half) brothers from his father, and if his (half) brothers from his mother are more than one, then Allah made them partners in the third with his (half) brothers from his father. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if a Kalala man or a woman, leaves property to be inherited and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third after (payment of) a bequest that may have been bequeathed or a debt not injuring (others). This is an ordinance from Allah: and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {وَإِن كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلَالَةً أَوِ امرأة وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِن كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِن ذَٰلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ مِن بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصَىٰ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ غَيْرَ مُضَارٍّ وَصِيَّةً مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

Allah did not make equal the share of the heirs brothers/sisters for Kalala of what their brother left (of inheritance) as you say, when I see you setting the two thirds for his immediate-siblings from his father and his mother, thus for his half-brothers from his father and you make them equal with his immediate-brothers from their father in the two thirds while Allah did not make them equal in the Book of Allah, then you give a third that is special for his (half) brothers from his mother and Allah did not send down of an authority about this; in fact Allah judged with justice that the two thirds for his immediate-brothers from his father and his mother those are his immediate-siblings (from both parents) so Allah judged the two thirds for them, as for the remained third verily Allah commanded you to give to his (half) brothers from his mother the sixth of the left third whether they are male or female so you would give to each of them the sixth, then you give the remainder of the third to his (half) brothers from his father unless that if his (half) brothers from his mother are more than one, verily Allah made them partners in the remaining of the third with his (half) brothers from his father, as for his immediate-siblings (from both parents) the whole two thirds is for them that is because they are the immediate-siblings of Kalala from his father and his mother. But you made the dividing of the inheritance of Kalala equally between the immediate-siblings for the male as the portion of the two females just like the heirs after the father (dies), with which Allah did not send down of an authority. So how can you set the heirs of the sibling brother after (death) of their brother that you made his share as the share of his (half) brother from the father and Allah did not send down of an authority in that; in fact Allah divided two thirds purely after the death of the Kalala hen to be given for his brothers/sisters whom are his immediate-siblings from his mother and his father, so if she was a sister for the Kalala after her immediate-brother dies; she should have the one half from the inheritance of her immediate-brother (from her both parents), as for the other half should go to his (half) brothers from his father and to his (half) brothers from his mother from another man, and if he has two sisters the immediate-siblings; then for them is the two thirds, and if his immediate-siblings were males and females verily Allah has made them partners in the two thirds. As for the remained third from the inheritance of the Kalala (at the time of death) surely Allah gave you fatwa about him in another verse in the same topic of the Kalala — in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if a man or a woman, leaves property to be inherited Kalala, and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third after (payment of) a bequest that may have been bequeathed or a debt not injuring (others). This is an ordinance from Allah: and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصَى بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ غَيْرَ مُضَارٍّ وَصِيَّةً مِنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Since did not remain from the inheritance of the Kalala — except the third, so Allah commanded you to give the sixth to his (half) brother and his (half) sister from his mother, as for the remainder of the third then you give it to his (half) brothers from his father. As for the True answer for the question my honorable brother abd Al-Malik Al-Awqeli in his question that says:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    A man died and left a wife and two sisters from a mother, and two sisters from a father,
    انتهى الاقتباس
    And the True answer: that for the wife is the fourth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and theirs is the fourth of what you leave if you have no child,}Truthful Allah the Great. As for the two sisters they have one half, and as for his two sisters from his mother they have fourth.
    {وَلهنّ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ إِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّكُمْ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

Perhaps one of scholars of the audience would like to interrupt me and say: “How can you make for them one half while for them two thirds instead of the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for fatwa (decision). Say: Allah gives you a decision concerning Kalala. If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: That’s your judgement with conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth by your own-thinking that the Kalala has a wife, while only the person who died is named Kalala whom he has no wife neither children nor parents then inherited him his immediate-brothers from his mother and his father while they his immediate-siblings, and his (half) brothers from his father and his (half) brothers from his mother from another man if they existed, as for if there was not existence for his (half) brothers from his mother then the pure third goes to his (half) brothers from his father, as for the proof that there is no existence for a wife it is in the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for fatwa (decision ). Say: Allah gives you a fatwa (decision) concerning the Kalala. If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]؟"
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

So the proof is because (Allah) mentioned to you two thirds of the inheritance of Al-Kalala and it is given to the immediate-siblings from his mother and his father, and since a third remained from the inheritance of Kalala (a person have no spouse neither children nor parents), then Allah increase you details about the remained third from the inheritance of Kalala. And Allah the Most High said: {And if a man or a woman (who has no spouse neither children nor parents), leaves property to be inherited Kalala, and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third after (payment of) a bequest that may have been bequeathed or a debt not injuring (others). This is an ordinance from Allah: and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12

So where is the share of the wife in the inheritance of whom he died Kalala surely nothing left because he is not called Kalala except because of lack of presence of a wife, but when there is no son for him you would find Allah say: “If he has no child”, but he perished Kalala in the meaning of that there is no presence of a wife neither children nor parents for him, so his siblings would inherit him, for that you find Allah made the splitting of inheritance of Kalala into thirds, so He set two thirds for the immediate-siblings of Kalala, as for the (other) third He set it for his brothers from his father, also for his brothers from his mother if they are found if not then the (last third) is purely for the immediate-siblings from his father so dividing the inheritance of Kalala is completed, then where is the wife if you are truthful! But if the man perished while he has a wife surely for her from the inheritance of the top fourth as Allah commanded you, then three fourths of the inheritance verily his two brothers immediate siblings would take two fourths, as for the last fourth would be given to his brothers from his father if the were found, and would be added to them a brother or sister for him from his mother, and if there is nor presence for them altogether which means no brothers from a father as well the brothers from a mother from another man and did not inherit him other than his immediate-siblings surely for his wife is the fourth as well, and I can not add over this to make you pleased with me while I violate Allah’s judgement, as for the three fourths would be given to his immediate-siblings because they are entitled with the inheritance of their brother surely they are the guardians of him by blood, as for the relatives from his uncles or (cousins) sons of his uncles (his father’s side) surely Allah has commanded you to give whom of them is present at the division (of the inheritance). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when relatives and the orphans and the needy are present at the division, give them out of it and speak to them kind words.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:8
    {وَإِذَا حَضَرَ الْقِسْمَةَ أُولُو الْقُرْبَى وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينُ فَارْزُقُوهُمْ مِنْهُ وَقُولُوا لَهُمْ قَوْلًا مَعْرُوفًا}صدق الله العظيم [النساء:8].

ــــــــــــــــــ

Note: Kalala means a person who has no spouse neither children nor parents

اقتباس المشاركة 4981 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 5 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - 07 -1430 هـ
    25 - 06 -2009 مـ
    10:51 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَلَا تَعْجَلْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يُقْضَىٰ إِلَيْكَ وَحْيُهُ ۖ وَقُل رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا }

اقتباس المشاركة :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    شكراً لردكم أيها السيد الكريم
    غير أن ماقصدته في سؤالي هو إمكان أن يجتمع عدد من الورثة وقد فرض الله عز وجل لكل منهم فريضة من المال ، ويكون مجموع هذه الفرائض زائداً عن أصل المال فتعول بذلك الفريضة ؟؟
    وكمثال على ذلك ، لو أن رجلاً توفى وترك زوجة واختان لأم وأختان شقيقتين أو أختين لأب فيقول المسلمون من كافة المذاهب الإسلامية الراهنة عدى الإمامية أن نصيب الزوجة في هذه المسألة هو الربع ، ونصيب الأختين لأم هو الثلث ، ونصيب الأختين الشقيقتين أو الأختين لأب هو الثلثين ، وبذلك يكون مجموع الفرائض في هذه المسألة ( ربع + ثلث + ثلثين ) وهو زائدٌ عن أصل المال فتكون الفريضة قد عالت أي زادت عن أصل المال ، ولحل هذه المشكلة يقومون بتحميل هذه الزيادة على كل الورثة بإنقاص فرائض كل منهم بقدر مشاركة تلك الفريضة في تلك الزياده !!!
    فهل ترى أيها السيد الكريم أن تقسيم الفرائض في هذه المسألة صحيح ام أنه باطل ؟؟
    ولكم خالص التحية والتقدير
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين النبيّ الأميّ الأمين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدّين، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    السلام ُعلى أخي الكريم عبد الملك العولقي ورحمة الله، وأمّا سؤالك فهو يقول:
    اقتباس المشاركة :

(رجل توفى وترك زوجة واختين لأم وأختين شقيقتين أو أختين لأب فيقول المسلمون من كافة المذاهب الإسلامية الراهنة عدا الإمامية أن نصيب الزوجة في هذه المسألة هو الربع ، ونصيب الأختين لأم هو الثلث ، ونصيب الأختين الشقيقتين أو الأختين لأب هو الثلثين ، وبذلك يكون مجموع الفرائض في هذه المسألة ( ربع + ثلث + ثلثين وهو زائدٌ عن أصل المال فتكون الفريضة قد عالت أي زادت عن أصل المال ، ولحل هذه المشكلة يقومون بتحميل هذه الزيادة على كل الورثة بإنقاص فرائض كل منهم بقدر مشاركة تلك الفريضة في تلك الزياده !!!)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    وإليك حُكم الإمام المهدي الحقّ من ربّكم فيما كُنتم فيه تختلفون في هذه المسألة، ولا ولن تستطيعوا جميعاً الاعتراض على الحُكم الحقّ ولن تجدوا في أنفسكم حرجاً مما قضيتُ بينكم بالحقّ فتُسلموا تسليماً نظراً لقوة البُرهان من مُحكم القُرآن إنْ كنتم به مؤمنين.

وأولاً أفتيكم في الكلالة وإليكم فتوى الكلالة بالحقّ، وهو الذي يرثه إخوته فقط فلا وجود للزوجة ولا الأولاد ولا أُمّه ولا أبيه فأصبح ورثته هم إخوته من أُمّه وأبيه وإخوته من أبيه، فأمّا الأخوة من أبيه وأُمّه فأولئك هم أشقاؤه و قسّم الله لهم الثُلثين وجعلهم شُركاء فيه وللذكر مثل حظ الانثيين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إخْوَةً رِجَالًا وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الانثيين يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاَللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

وبقي من تركة الكلالة ثُلثٌ، ثم أفتاكم الله أنّه يذهب لإخوته من أبيه ويدخل معهم أخوه من أُمّه على رجل آخر إن وجد وله السدس من الثُلث، والباقي من الثلث يعطى لإخوته من أبيه، وإن كان إخوته من أُمّه أكثر من واحدٍ فقد جعلهم شُركاء في الثُلث مع إخوته من أبيه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلَالَةً أَوِ امرأة وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِن كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِن ذَٰلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ مِن بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصَىٰ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ غَيْرَ مُضَارٍّ وَصِيَّةً مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

ولم يجعل الله نصيب الأخوة الورثة للكلالة مما ترك أخاهم سواء كما تقولون إذ أرى أنكم تجعلون الثلثين لإخوته من أبيه وأُمّه وكذلك لإخوته من أبيه فتجعلوا سواء أشقاءه وإخوته من أبيه في الثلثين ولم يجعلهم الله سواء في كتاب الله ثم تعطوا ثلثاً لإخوته الخاص من أُمّه ولم ينزل الله بذلك من سُلطان، بل حكم الله الحقّ أن الثُلثين لإخوته من أبيه وأُمّه وأولئك أشقاؤه وحكم الله لهما بالثلثين، وأما الثلث الباقي فأمركم الله أن تؤتوا منه إخوته من أُمّه السدس من الثلث المُتبقي سواء ذكر أم أنثى فتعطوا لكل واحدٍ منهم السدس ثم تعطوا باقي الثلث لإخوته من أبيه إلا أن يكون إخوته من أُمّه أكثر من واحدٍ فقد جعلهم الله شُركاء في الثلث المُتبقي مع إخوته من أبيه، وأما أشقاؤه فلهم الثلثان صافٍ، ذلك لأنهم أشقاؤه الكلالة من أُمّه وأبيه. ولكنكم جعلتم تقسيم ورث الكلالة بين الإخوة سواء بينهم وللذكر مثل حظ الانثيين كما لو كان الورث من وراء الأبّ، وما أنزل الله بذلك من سُلطان. فكيف تجعلون ورث الأخ الشقيق من وراء أخيهم فجعلتم نصيبه كنصيب أخيه من الأبّ وما أنزل الله بذلك من سُلطان بل قسّم الله ثُلثي التركة صافي من وراء الكلالة فيعطي لأشقاء الكلالة وهم إخوته من أُمّه وأبيه، فإن كانت شقيقة للكلالة فلها النّصف من ورث أخيها والذي هو شقيقها، وأما النّصف الآخر فيذهب لإخوته من أبيه ولإخوته من أُمّه على رجل آخر، وإن كان له أختين أشقاء فلهنّ الثلثان، وإن كان أشقاؤه ذكوراً وإناثاً فقد جعلهم الله شُركاء في الثلثين، وأما الثُلث المُتبقي من ورث الكلالة فأفتاكم في شأنه في آيةٍ أخرى في نفس موضوع الكلالة في قول الله تعالى:

وبما أنّه لم يتبقَ من ورث الكلالة إلا الثُلث فأمركم الله أن تعطوا لأخيه أو أخته من أُمّه السدس، وأما باقي الثلث فتعطوه لإخوته من أبيه، وأما الجواب الحقّ لسؤال أخي الكريم عبد الملك العولقي في سؤاله الذي يقول:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (رجلٌ توفى وترك زوجة واختان لأم وأختان شقيقتين أو أختين لأب).
    انتهى الاقتباس
    والجواب الحقّ: إنّ للزوجة الرُبع، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلهنّ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ إِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّكُمْ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]. وأما شقيقتاه فلهنّ النّصف، وأما أختاه من أُمّه فلهنّ الربع.

ولربّما يودّ أحد جمهور العُلماء أن يُقاطعني ويقول: "كيف تجعل لهنّ النّصف ولهنّ الثُلثان بدليل قول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]؟" ومن ثم يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: ذلك حكمكم بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً بظنّكم أنّ الكلالة له زوجة، وإنّما يُسمى المرء الذي هلك كلالة وهو الذي لا زوجة له ولا أبناء ولا أبوين فورثه إخوته من أُمّه وأبيه وهم أشقاؤه وإخوته من أبيه وإخوته من أُمّه على رجلٍ آخر إنْ وجدوا، وأما إذا كان لا وجود لإخوته من أُمّه فيذهب بالثلث صافياً لإخوته من أبيه، فأما البُرهان أنه لا وجود للزوجة في قول الله تعالى: {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

فالبرهان هو لأنّه ذَكَرَ لكم ثلثا ميراث الكلالة ويعطى للأشقاء من أُمّه وأبيه، وبما أنّه تبقى من ميراث الكلالة ثلثٌ ومن ثم زادكم الله تفصيلاً في الثلث المُتبقي من ورث الكلالة. وقال الله تعالى:

فأين نصيب الزوجة في ورث الذي هلك كلالةً فلم يبقَ شيء لأنه لا يُسمى كلالة إلا بسبب عدم وجود الزوجة وأما حين لا يكون له ولدٌ فتجدون الله يقول إن لم يكن له ولدٌ، ولكنه هلك كلالةً بمعنى أنّه لا يوجد له زوجة ولا أولاد ولا أبوين فورثه إخوانه، ولذلك تجدون الله جعل تقسيم ورث الكلالة إلى أثلاثٍ، فجعل لأشقاء الكلالة ثلثي الميراث، وأما الثُلث فجعله لإخوته من أبيه وكذلك لإخوته من أُمّه إن وجدوا ما لم فيكون الثلث صافي لإخوته من أبيه فاكتمل تقسيم ورث الكلالة، فأين الزوجة إن كنتم صادقين! ولكن إذا هلك الرجل وله زوجة فلها من الميراث من الرأس الربع كما أمركم الله، ومن ثم يبقى ثلاثة أرباع التركة فيأخذ إخوانه الأشقاء ربعين، وأما الربع الأخير فيعطى لإخوانه من أبيه إن وجدوا ويضاف إليهم أخٌ أو أختٌ له من أُمّه، وإذا لا وجود لهم جميعاً أي الأخوة من الأبّ وكذلك الإخوة من الأمّ على رجلٍ آخر فلم يرثه غير أشقائه فلزوجته كذلك الربع، ولا أستطيع أن أزيد على ذلك لترضوا عني وأخالف حُكم الله، وأما الثلاثة أرباع فتعطى لأشقائه لأنّهم أولى بورث أخيهم فهم أولياء دمه، وأمّا الأقربون من أعمامه أو بني أعمامه فقد أمركم الله أن تعطوا من حضر القسمة منهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذَا حَضَرَ الْقِسْمَةَ أُولُو الْقُرْبَى وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينُ فَارْزُقُوهُمْ مِنْهُ وَقُولُوا لَهُمْ قَوْلًا مَعْرُوفًا}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:8].

أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

6. افتراضي

- 6 -

03 - 07 - 1430 AH
    26 - 06 - 2009 AD
    11:53 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..The True answer, a fact that I do not say except the Truth to whom he desires the Truth

:As for the question of the questioner is

اقتباس المشاركة :
    how to accomplish dividing the share of the inheritance for a man that Allah caused him to die and he left an immediate-brother, two immediate-sisters, a wife, and three immediate-daughters.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of question

Here is the answer from the decisive Book about the share of the immediate-daughters of the deceased, Allah has commanded for them the two thirds abiding to the commandment of Allah in His word the Most High: {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females; but if there be more than two females, two-thirds of what the deceased leaves is theirs;..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

AS for the wife, verily Allah commanded for her the eighth of what her husband left (of inheritance) if he has a child. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and theirs is the fourth of what you leave if you have no child, but if you have a child, their share is the eighth of what you leave after (payment of) a bequest you may have bequeathed or a debt..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12, so the share of the daughters became two thirds of the inheritance while for the wife eighth of the inheritance. As for the remainder it goes to his immediate-siblings, and Allah has made them sharers in it; for the male as much as for the share of the two females.
    {وَلَهُنَّ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ تُوصُونَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]،

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4982 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 6 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    03 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    26 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    11:53 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

الجواب بالحقّ، حقيق لا أقول إلا الحقّ لمن أراد الحقّ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

فأمّا سؤال السائل فهو:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (كيف يتم تقسيم نصيب الورثة لرجل توفاه الله وترك أخ شقيق و أختين شقيقتين و زوجة و ثلاثة بنات أشقاء)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى السؤال
    وإليك الجواب من مُحكم الكتاب في نصيب ورث بنات المُتوفي، فقد أمر الله لهنّ بالثلثين تنفيذاً لأمر الله في قوله تعالى:
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

وأما الزوجة فأمر الله لها بالثُمن مما ترك زوجها إن كان لهُ ولدٌ. تصديقاً لأمر الله تعالى:
    {وَلَهُنَّ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ تُوصُونَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]، فأصبح نصيب البنات ثُلثي التركة والزوجة ثُمن التركة، وأما المُتبقي فيذهبُ للأشقاء وقد جعلهم الله فيه شُركاء وللذكر مثل حظ الأُنثيين.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

7. افتراضي

- 7 -

15 - 07 - 1430 AH
    08 - 07 - 2009 AD
    11:58 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..And peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah the Exalted Most High and His blessings

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his righteous virtuous family and the followers to the Truth till judgement day..

In Allah’s peace and His protection and His guardianship my honorable brother Abd Al-Malik Al-Awqeli, surely the Imam loves you in Allah’s love and through my love to you I knew that you are of the dutiful ones. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who believe and do good deeds, for them the All Merciful will surely bring about love.}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:96
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَنُ وُدًّا (96)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4983 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 7 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    15 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    08 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    11:58 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرُسلين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
    وفي سلام الله وحفظه ورعايته أخي الكريم عبد الملك العولقي، فإن الإمام المهدي يحبك في الله ومن خلال حبي لك علمت إنّك لمن المُتقين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَنُ وُدًّا (96)}
    صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    أخوك الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

8. افتراضي

- 8 -

11 - 08 - 1430 AH
    03 - 08 - 2009 AD
    12:59 am
    ________

..O Asam, do not dispute with me with words if it is not backed by knowledge

O Asam, do not dispute with me with words if it is not backed by knowledge, as for Kalala, already preceded that we gave you fatwa that Allah made clear to me in the Book that Kalala has no wife neither children nor parents and his brothers from His mother and his father inherited his wealth, so as for the two thirds verily Allah divided it for his brothers from his mother and his father, and as for the one third, Allah divided it for his half brothers from his father and enters with them his half-brother from his mother from another man, and Allah did not make him enter in (share) of the two thirds of his brothers from his mother and his father, by no means; in fact Allah made him inter in the share of his half-brothers from his father, as for the authority of knowledge and the clear proof about the two thirds of his brothers from his father and his mother came in the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for fatwa (decision). Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision) concerning Kalala. If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves. And if there are brethren, men and women, then for the male is the like of the portion of two females. Allah makes clear to you, lest you err. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلالَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إِخْوَةً رِجَالاً وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ(176)} صدق الله العظيم[النساء].

O Asam, this verse is decisive and you find in it the division of inheritance of Kalala between the immediate-sibling brothers in the two thirds and for the males as the portion of the two females, and remains a third from Kalala inheritance, then came the details from your Lord in the decisive grand Quran about the remaining third. And Allah the Most High said: {..And if a man or a woman, leaves property to be inherited Kalala, and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third after (payment of) a bequest that may have been bequeathed or a debt not injuring (others). This is an ordinance from Allah: and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12

Those are the half-brother from the mother from another man, also the half-brothers from the father the not immediate-siblings; so would be given the sixth to his half-brother or half-sister from his mother from another man, and the remainder of the third goes to his half-brothers from his father and He made them sharer in it, as for his immediate-siblings from his mother and his father (Allah) has divided for them the two thirds and made them sharers in it, and did not remain except the third, then Allah clarified it for you that it is for his half-brothers from his mother and his half-brothers from his father, so do not debate with me by words my honorable brother, may Allah bless you, so do not lay upon yourself a great injustice, surely dividing the inheritance is not as you please.

ـــــــــــــــــ

Note: Kalala means a person who has no spouse neither children nor parents

اقتباس المشاركة 4984 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 8 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    11 - 08 - 1430 هـ
    03 - 08 - 2009 مـ
    12:59 صباحاً
    ________

يا عصام لا تُحاجّني بكلامٍ إنْ لم يكن مدعوماً بعلمٍ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    ويا عصام، لا تُجادلني بكلامٍ ولم يكن مدعوماً بعلمٍ، أما بالنسبة للكلالة فسبق وأن أفتيناكم أنّ الله بيّن لي في الكتاب أنّ الكلالة لا زوجة له ولا أولاد ولا أبوين فورثه إخوته من أمّه وأبيه، فأما الثُلثين فقسّمهنّ الله لإخوته من أمّه وأبيه، وأما الثُلث فقسّمه الله لإخوته من أبيه ويدخل معهم أخٌ له من أمّه إن وجد على رجلٍ آخر، ولم يدخله الله في ثلثي إخوته من أمّه وأبيه، كلا؛ بل أدخله الله في نصيب إخوته من أبيه، فأمّا سلطان العلم والبرهان المُبين على ثلثي إخوته من أبيه وأمه فجاء في قول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلالَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إِخْوَةً رِجَالاً وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ(176)} صدق الله العظيم[النساء].

وهذه الآية مُحكمةٌ يا عصام وتجد فيها تقسيم ميراث الكلالة بين الإخوة الأشقاء، وذلك أنّ الله قسّم لهم الثُلثين وجعلهم شُركاء في الثلثين وللذكر مثل حظ الانثيين، ويبقى من ميراث الكلالة ثلث، ثم جاءكم تفصيل من ربّكم في محكم القرآن العظيم عن الثلث المُتبقي، وقال الله تعالى:

وأولئك هم الإخوة من الأمّ على رجلٍ آخر والإخوة من الأبّ غير الأشقاء فيعطى السدس لأخيه أو أخته من أمّه على رجلٍ آخر، والمُتبقي من الثلث يذهب لإخوته من أبيه فجعلهم شُركاء فيه، وأمّا أشقاؤه من أمّه وأبيه فقد قسّم لهم الثلثين وجعلهم شركاء فيه، ولم يتبقَ إلا ثلثٌ ثم بيّنه الله لكم على أنّه لإخوته من أمّه وإخوته من أبيه، فلا تُحاجّني بالكلام أخي الكريم بارك الله فيك، فلا تُحمّل نفسك ظلماً عظيماً فليس تقسيم الميراث كما تشاؤون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين ، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

9. افتراضي

- 9 -

10 - 08 - 1431 AH
    22 - 07 - 2010 AD
    06:06 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..The Imam Mahdi’s reply to Ahmad Esa Ebraheem

Allah’s peace upon you my honorable brother and upon the entire best foremost supporters and the entire Truth seekers whom arriving to the dialogue table, and what the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni hopes from the brother Ahmad Esa Ebraheem is to make the questions simplified and understood by all, in fact to make understood to the least understanding people, that so the Truth seekers realize that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni answered you with Truth by the authority of knowledge with Allah’s permission, the All Knowing, the Well Aware, but if the did not understand the question then definitely they would never realize that I answered you with Truth, a fact that I do not say of Allah except the Truth.

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5898 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 9 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    10 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    22 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    06:06 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى أحمد عيسى إبراهيم..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    سلامُ الله عليكم أخي الكريم وعلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكافة الباحثين عن الحقّ الوافدين إلى طاولة الحوار، وما يرجوه المهديّ المنتظر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من الأخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم هو أن يجعل الأسئلة مُبسّطةً ومفهومةً للجميع بل يجعلها مفهومة لأقلّ النّاس فهماً، وذلك حتى يدرك الباحثون عن الحقّ أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أجابك بالحقّ بسُلطان العلم بإذن الله العليم الخبير، ولكن إذا لم يفهموا السؤال فحتماً لن يدركوا أني أجبتك بالحقّ حقيق لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين ، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    ــــــــــــــــــ

10. افتراضي

- 10 -

11 - 08 - 1431 AH
    23 - 07 - 2010 AD
    04:24 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Response of the Imam Mahdi with more of the explanatory-statement from the decisive Book a reminder to those of understanding-minds

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, and his righteous virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    :What follows is a copy from statement of the questioner Ahmad Esa Ebraheem; the following in red

اقتباس المشاركة :
    very well my respectable brother, I will submit to you this example, and I hope from you to distribute the inheritance as it ought to be upon those who deserve it
    :Let us suppose the passed away a married man, while those who are alive at the distribution of the inheritance are
    A wife + his parents + his children and their (total) number is 7 / five are females; three of them are mature and two are adolescent one of them is disabled, also two males one of them matured while the other is adolescent and sick with permanent illness
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of quote

To the explanatory-statement from Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for fatwa (decision). Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision)..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

As for the share of the wife: {but if you have a child, their share is the eighth of what you leave after (payment of) a bequest you may have bequeathed or a debt.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12. As how you know the value of the eighth for the wife surely it is as follows: $100000 ÷ 8 = 12500 dinar. That is exactly the money for the wife from the total sum of the inheritance which you Ahmad Esa mentioned one hundred thousand dinars, so her share became exactly twelve thousand and five hundred dinars.
    {فَإِن كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ تُوصُونَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

We come now to the share of his parents. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision)..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176, {And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. That means sixth of the inheritance, and we divide the sum over the number six then we give to his parents the two sixths.
    {قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]،
    {وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

Now we come to the share of his children. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision)..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176, {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11, then it became that you have to get out of the capital of the inheritance the one hundred thousand dinars; eighth + two sixths, and remainder would be divided among the children of the deceased, for the male is the equal of the portion of two females equally whether he is a nursing infant or kahl (older-age of maturity) surely there is no difference between them in the share of what their father left, but the guardian who will take charge of raising the young is entitled to take from their money for their clothing and feeding them in a just manner if he is poor, as for if he is wealthy let him abstain, and his reward is with Allah until they reach to the age of their strength, then he hand-over to them their right (of the inheritance). And Allah the Most High said: {And test the orphans until they reach the age of marriage. Then if you find in them maturity of intellect, hand-over to them their property, and consume it not extravagantly and hastily against their growing up. And whoever is rich, let him abstain, and whoever is poor let him consume reasonably. And when you make over to them their property, call witnesses in their presence. And Allah is enough as a Reckoner.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:6
    {قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].
    {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلاَ تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُواْ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6].

Let them be cautious those who consume the wealth of the orphans until when they grow lo and behold they would not find a thing of what their father left for them. And Allah the Most High said: {Those who consume the wealth of the orphans unjustly, they swallow only fire into their bellies. And they will burn in blazing fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:10
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَأْكُلُونَ أَمْوَالَ الْيَتَامَى ظُلْمًا إِنَّمَا يَأْكُلُونَ فِي بُطُونِهِمْ نَارًا وَسَيَصْلَوْنَ سَعِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:10].

As for if the orphan child is disabled let the guardian spend on him from his money until when it is gone then let him spend on him from him and his reward is with Allah, as for the men and women whoever reached their age of maturity, whether he is a male or female then you saw his behavior of the mature ones and not the foolish ones then hand over their wealth which it is a trust in your custody and call witnesses in their presence of others who do justice among you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And test the orphans until they reach the age of marriage. Then if you find in them maturity of intellect, make over to them their property,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:6. then they would bring witnesses over them that they paid to them their wealth (money/property). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when you make over to them their property, call witnesses in their presence. And Allah is enough as a Reckoner.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:6
    {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6].
    {فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا} صدق الله العظيم[النساء:6].

:As for the questions that Ahmad Esa hand it to us is as follows

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Q.1- How is it appropriate to make equally between the adolescent children and the mature children at the time of distribution of the inheritance?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    A.1- Allah the Most High said: {Say: Allah gives you a decision (fatwa)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176. {And test the orphans until they reach the age of marriage. Then if you find in them maturity of intellect, make over to them their property, and consume it not extravagantly and hastily against their growing up. And whoever is rich, let him abstain, and whoever is poor let him consume reasonably. And when you make over to them their property, call witnesses in their presence. And Allah is enough as a Reckoner.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:6. There is not a thing difference between the share of the mature and the infant in the inheritance and for the male is as the share of the two females whether he is mature or who is youngster in the cradle surely there is no difference in their share in the inheritance, and Allah gave permission for the poor who would raise (the orphans) to take from their money of the suckling infant in a just manner to spend it on raising him and teaching him and feeding him and clothing him in a just manner without extravagance until he grows up, then he would hand over to him the remainder from the money of the orphan if anything left from it, surely it is a trust with him, as for if the entrusted-guardian is rich then Allah has commanded him to abstain from the wealth of the orphan and (Allah) promised him forgiveness and ample of sustenance. And Allah the Most High said: {And test the orphans until they reach the age of marriage. Then if you find in them maturity of intellect, make over to them their property, and consume it not extravagantly and hastily against their growing up. And whoever is rich, let him abstain, and whoever is poor let him consume reasonably. And when you make over to them their property, call witnesses in their presence. And Allah is enough as a Reckoner.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:6
    { قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].
    {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلاَ تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُواْ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6].

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Q.2- How is it appropriate to make equal between the mature female that got married and the unmarried female or older single (never got married) and she may remain without marriage the rest of her life while she is unemployed?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    A.2- As for the men and women whom they did not get married, if their brothers/sisters that their father got them married from his money then they have the right to get married from their father’s money as their siblings got married before them from the wealth of their father truly in a just manner, and as if the older ones whom did not get married from the wealth of their father; in fact they are who (spent on) getting themselves married then it became no share for the others in the cost of marriage from the inheritance. As for the females, verily give them what she needs it justly from the wealth which she inherited from her father, and you be in charge of clothing her, feeding her, and teaching her, and spend on her from her money, so her money ran out then spend on her from your own (money) without reproach nor injury, so do not make your charity fruitless by reproach and injury, so Allah would ordain (by caring) for her a share with His mercy, so whoever been merciful to them (female orphans) Allah is Merciful to him and loved him and brought him near, also He got pleased with him and pleased him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And keep your duty to Allah, by Whom you demand one of another (your rights), and (to) the ties of relationship. Surely Allah is ever a Watcher over you.(1) And give to the orphans their property, and substitute not worthless (things) for (their) good (ones), and devour not their property (adding) to your own property. This is surely a great sin.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:1-2
    {وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ الَّذِي تَسَاءَلُونَ بِهِ وَالْأَرْ‌حَامَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَ‌قِيبًا ﴿١﴾ وَآتُوا الْيَتَامَىٰ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلَا تَتَبَدَّلُوا الْخَبِيثَ بِالطَّيِّبِ وَلَا تَأْكُلُوا أَمْوَالَهُمْ إِلَىٰ أَمْوَالِكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حُوبًا كَبِيرً‌ا ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5899 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 10 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    11 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    23 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    04:24 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهدي بالمزيد من بيان المواريث من محكم الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين، وآله الطيبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    وما يلي اقتباس من بيان السائل أحمد عيسى إبراهيم ما يلي بالأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    حسناً اخي المحترم سوف أقدم لك هذا المثال وأرجو منك أن توزع التركة بموجبه على مستحقيها.
    لنفرض أن التارك رجل متزوج ومن هم على قيد الحياة لدى توزيع التركة هم:
    زوجه امرأته + أبويه + أولاده وعددهم / 7 / خمسة إناث ثلاثة منهن بالغات واثنتان غير بالغات إحداهن معاقة و ذكرين واحد منهم بالغ والآخر غير بالغ ومريض بمرض دائم.
    )
    انتهى الاقتباس
    اِنتهى.

وإلى البيان الحقّ من الله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

. فأما نصيب الزوجة: {فَإِن كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ تُوصُونَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]. وأما كيف تعلمون مقدار الثُمن للزوجة فهو كما يلي: 100000 دينار ÷ 8 = 12500 دينار. فذلك هو بالضبط الثمن للزوجة من إجمالي مبلغ التركة التي ذكرها أحمد عيسى مائة ألف دينار، فأصبح نصيبها هو بالضبط اثني عشر ألف وخمسمائة دينار.

. ونأتي الآن لنصيب أبويه، وقال الله تعالى: {قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]، {وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. أي سدس التركة ونقوم بتقسيم المبلغ على الرقم ستة ومن ثم نعطي لأبويه سدسين.

. ونأتي الآن لنصيب أولاده، وقال الله تعالى: {قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]، {يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. فأصبح عليكم أن تُخرجوا من رأس التركة المائة الألف دينار الثمن + سدسين، والباقي يتم تقسيمه بين أولاد المتوفى فللذكر مثلُ حظ الأُنثيين سواءً يكون طفلاً رضيعاً أو كهلاً فلا فرق بينهم في النصيب مما ترك أبوهم شيئاً، ولكنّه يحقّ للوصي الذي سوف يتولّى تربية الصغار أن يأخذ من أموالهم لكسوتهم ومطعمهم بالمعروف إن كان فقيراً، وأما إن كان غنياً فليستعفف وأجره على الله حتى إذا بلغوا أشدهم فليدفع إليهم حقهم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلاَ تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُواْ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6].

فليحذر الذين يأكلون أموال اليتامى حتى إذا كبروا فإذا هم لم يجدوا مما ترك لهم أبوهم شيئاً،وقال الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَأْكُلُونَ أَمْوَالَ الْيَتَامَى ظُلْمًا إِنَّمَا يَأْكُلُونَ فِي بُطُونِهِمْ نَارًا وَسَيَصْلَوْنَ سَعِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:10].
    وأما إذا كان اليتيم مُعاقاً فليُنفق عليه الوصي من ماله حتى إذا نفد فليُنفق عليه من عنده وأجرهُ على الله، وأما الرجال والنساء فمن بلغ رشده سواء يكون ذكراً أم أنثى فرأيتم تصرفاته تصرفات العُقلاء وليس السُفهاء فادفعوا إليهم أموالهم التي هي أمانة في أعناقكم وأشهِدوا عليهم آخرين ذوي عدلٍ منكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6]. ومن ثم يُشهدون عليهم أنهم دفعوا إليهم أموالهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6].

وأما الأسئلة التي ألقاها إلينا أحمد عيسى فهي كما يلي:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    سـ1ـ كيف يصح أن يساوي بين أولاد قاصرين وبين أولاد بالغين لدى توزيع التركة؟
    انتهى الاقتباس

جـ1ـ قال الله تعالى:
    { قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]. {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلاَ تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُواْ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6]. فلا فرق بين نصيب البالغ والطفل الرضيع شيئاً في الميراث وللذكر مثل حظ الأنثيين سواء يكون بالغَ رشده أم من كان في المهدِ صبياً فلا فرق في نصيبهم في الميراث، وقد أذن الله للمربي الفقير أن يأخذ من مال الطفل الرضيع بالمعروف ليُنفقها على تربيته وتعليمه وطعامه وكسوته بالمعروف من غير إسرافٍ حتى يكبر، ومن ثم يدفع إليه المبلغ المتبقي من مال اليتيم إذا تبقى منه شيء فهو أمانة لديه، وأما أن يكون الوصي غنياً فقد أمره الله أن يستعفف عن مال اليتيم ووعده بالمغفرة والرزق الوفير، وقال الله تعالى: {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلاَ تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُواْ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:6].

اقتباس المشاركة :
    كيف يصح أن يساوي بين أنثى بالغة منهم قد تزوجت وبين أنثى غير متزوجة أو عانس وقد تبقى طيلة حياتها دون زواج وهي عاطلة عن العمل؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    جـ2ـ بالنسبة للرجال والنساء الذين لم يتزوجوا فإذا كان إخوتهم قد زوّجهم أبوهم من ماله فقد أصبح لهم الحقّ أن يتزوجوا من مال أبيهم كما تزوج إخوانهم من قبلهم من مال أبيهم حقاً بالمعروف، وإما إذا لم يتزوج الكبار من مال أبيهم بل هم من زوجوا أنفسهم فأصبح ليس للآخرين نصيب تكلفة الزواج من التركة، وأما الإناث فآتوهن ما تحتاجه بالحقّ من مالها الذي ورثته عن أبيها وتوّلوا كسوتها ومطعمها وتعليمها وأنفقوا عليها من مالها فإذا نفد مالها فاصرفوا عليها من عند أنفسكم من غير مَنٍّ ولا أذى، فلا تبطلوا صدقاتكم بالمنِّ والأذى حتى يكتب اللهُ لها نصيباً برحمته فمن رحِمهُن رحمه الله وأحبهُ الله وقربهُ الله ورضي عنه وأرضاه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ الَّذِي تَسَاءَلُونَ بِهِ وَالْأَرْ‌حَامَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَ‌قِيبًا ﴿١﴾ وَآتُوا الْيَتَامَىٰ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلَا تَتَبَدَّلُوا الْخَبِيثَ بِالطَّيِّبِ وَلَا تَأْكُلُوا أَمْوَالَهُمْ إِلَىٰ أَمْوَالِكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حُوبًا كَبِيرً‌ا ﴿٢﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ـــــــــــــــــ

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The Imam's Statement on Some Contemporary Issues
    بواسطة feedz في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2020, 08:22 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-03-2017, 09:22 PM
  3. The Imam Mahdi issues to the questioner fatwa about taking the right with the maneuver (means)..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-05-2016, 04:32 PM
  4. The Awaited Mahdi issues fatwa to the questioner about the lengthening in building’s construction, is it forbidden?
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-11-2015, 12:00 AM
  5. The Imam Mahdi issues fatwa to us about Al-Sufyani and Al-Khorasani and about the facilitator for the state of Al-Mahdi..
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2015, 02:57 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •