- 31 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - 11 - 1430 AH
15 - 11 - 2009 AD
03:04 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

..Reply to the caller to the association in Allah; Nasim the loyal-friend of the outcast satan

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his family who often turn to Allah, who purify themselves, and the followers to the Truth till the day of Judgement..

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: O my people, work in your place. Surely I am a worker, so you will come to know,(39) Who it is to whom there comes a chastisement abasing him, and on whom falls a lasting chastisement.(40) Surely We have revealed to you the Book with truth for the people. So whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul, and whoever errs, he errs only to its detriment. And you are not a custodian over them.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:39-41
{قُلْ يَا قَوْمِ اعْمَلُوا عَلَى مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنِّي عَامِلٌ فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ (39) مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ (40) إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ لِلنَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَلِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا وَمَا أَنتَ عَلَيْهِم بِوَكِيلٍ (41)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Allah’s is the intercession altogether. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.(44) And when Allah alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter shrink, and when those besides Him are mentioned, lo! they are joyful.(45) Say: O Allah, Originator of the heavens and the earth, Knower of the unseen and the seen, You judge between Your servants as to that wherein they differ.(46) And had those who do wrong all that is in the earth and the like of it with it, they would certainly offer it as ransom from the evil of the chastisement on the day of Resurrection. And what they never thought of shall become plain to them from Allah.(47) And the evil of what they wrought will become plain to them, and that which they mocked at will beset them.(78)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:44-48
{قُل لِّلَّهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (44) وَإِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ اشْمَأَزَّتْ قُلُوبُ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ وَإِذَا ذُكِرَ الَّذِينَ مِن دُونِهِ إِذَا هُمْ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ (45) قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ أَنتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِي مَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ (46) وَلَوْ أَنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لَافْتَدَوْا بِهِ مِن سُوءِ الْعَذَابِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَبَدَا لَهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يَكُونُوا يَحْتَسِبُونَ (47) وَبَدَا لَهُمْ سَيِّئَاتُ مَا كَسَبُوا وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُون (48)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

O Nasim Abd Al-Hadi who is hindering from the straight path. O the loyal-friend of the outcast satan, you have came foaming huffing and puffing against us because the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling the people to the world of monotheism to follow the glorious Quran to guide them with it to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him so they compete over His Love and His nearness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek Al-Waseela to Him..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:35
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

So if you love Allah truly — O Nasim loyal-friend of satan, then why you do not follow Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and you seek Al-Waseela to your Lord to compete in His love and His nearness then you be included among Allah’s servants the competing ones over their Lord whoever of them is the closest? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those whom they call upon, themselves seek Al-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:57
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

But I swear by Lord of the worlds Master of the day of Requital that Nasim Abed Al-Hadi is indeed of the associators (in Allah) so he became a loyal-friend to the outcast satan because he is of whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:106
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

But — O Nasim you are a loyal-friend of the outcast satan and you hinder (others) from the straight path, verily you refused to worship Allah so you compete over His love and His nearness Some of the association is to love the prophet more than Allah is worthier in the greatest love, then you love Allah’s messengers for Allah’s cause, and that human-being can have nothing but what he strives for, we did not give you fatwa that you will pass the prophets and the messengers but you compete with them and worship Whom they worship, and that the human-being can have nothing but what he strives for, but you are of whom they worship the prophets, and what follows a copy from a statement of the loyal-friend of the outcast satan Nasim Abd Al-Hadi and in it a copy of my explanatory-statement and his reply to me; verily you (said) in your words:
اقتباس المشاركة :

...By Allah if you love Allah more than your love to Mohammand His servant and His prophet the prophets and messengers the zeal for your Lord would have took you from the intensity of your love to your Lord, and surely you would have competed all of the prophets and the messengers...

This is your path and whoever followed you O Nasser Al-Yemeni and I in fact without anger from me I am innocent from this path and I directed my face to Allah Lord of the worlds and I am upon the path of our Sir Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him
انتهى الاقتباس
.End of copy

By Allah — O community of the searchers for the Truth of the believers, verily this man issues fatwa that it is not permissible for the believers to compete the prophets and messengers in Allah’s love and His nearness. In that case, by Allah what shall they worship? Thus we see Nasim loyal-friend of the outcast satan bringing to us verses while he is talking in what he does not know as the one who calls out to that which does not hear nor understand a thing from it, and I see him disputing with me in the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: If you love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you, and grant you protection from your sins. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:31, the question that arises to Nasim and all the believers who associate His messengers and His prophets with Allah, is: How would be the following to the messengers of Allah Lord of the worlds? And the answer from the decisive Book: {And We do not send a messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:25
{قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31]
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:25].

Therefore, following the messengers is that we worship Who they worship so we follow their footsteps then we compete over Allah like them, so if you did not follow them into their worship to their Lord and the competition over His love and His nearness, verily you did not love Allah — O Nasim — and you refused to follow the messengers and left Allah to them alone and you worshiped them besides Allah, then (in that case) you deserve Allah’s curse as He cursed the associators whose hearts shrank if Allah been mentioned alone, indeed Allah’s curse upon every stubborn disbeliever hinders (others) from the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran, and he refuses the competition in the love of the All Mighty the Praised One.

O Nasim Abd Al-Hadi, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, I surely hate you an intense hate because Allah hates you and His loyal-friends hate you, indeed by Allah I do not see hope in guiding you never ever because you are of the deaf, dumb, blind who do not understand, and for that you would never follow Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and for that you would never compete over Allah as Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- competed until you see the painful chastisement, because you make for Allah an equal one in the love — O Nasim — the loyal-friend of the outcast satan, and you did not understand the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: If you love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you, and grant you protection from your sins. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:31, look at the word of Allah the Most High: {.. If you love Allah,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:31. Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {If you love Allah,}Truthful Allah the Great; in the meaning of that you — O Nasim — if you love Allah then follow Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and compete in Allah’s love and His nearness {If you love Allah,} so do what they did, but you are of those whom Allah said about them{Yet there are some among the people who take for themselves besides Allah equal ones whom they love them as they should love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
{قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31].
{إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31]
{إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ}
{وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَنْدَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِلَّهِ}
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

How can you love Allah’s messenger more than Allah and you think that you are of the guided ones? And for that we gave fatwa to the believers and we said the Truth that whoever was in his heart the strongest love for Allah then definitely he will worship Allah then competes in Allah’s love and His nearness and the zeal would take him for His Lord from the intensity of his love to his Lord, but Nasim Abd Al-Hadi got angry from the fatwa of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as you see the the copying from my statement in what follows, so you (say) in your words:
اقتباس المشاركة :

By Allah if you love Allah more than your love to Mohammand His servant and His prophet the prophets and messengers the zeal upon your Lord would have took you from the intensity of your love to your Lord, and surely you would have competed all of the prophets and the messengers...
This is your path and whoever followed you O Nasser Al-Yemeni and I in fact without anger from me I am innocent from this path and I directed my face to Allah Lord of the worlds and I am upon the path of our Sir Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him
انتهى الاقتباس

.End of copy

:Look at Nasim’s reply to us
اقتباس المشاركة :

انتهى الاقتباس
.End of copy
Verily how do you disassociate (yourself) from people whom Allah loves them and they love Him and they call to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partners for Him, and to the competition in His love and His nearness, then you say after claiming the innocence:

اقتباس المشاركة :
I am innocent from this path and I directed my face to Allah Lord of the worlds and I am upon the path of our Sir Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him
انتهى الاقتباس
.End of copy

How can you disassociate (yourself) from path of the call to the competition in Allah’s love and His nearness then you say I directed my face? So where is your face from Allah — O enemy of Allah — O worshiper of the prophets? Is there after the Truth except falsehood?

I do not want to to have your statement remain in our website and we will delete it to die in your rage in spite we are patient upon who insulted us and harmed us or verbally abused us or denied us, but by Allah I do not bear the patience upon who call to the association with Allah as like the loyal-friend of the outcast satan Nasim Abd Al-Hadi, indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worthy to be worshiped else than Him that this Nasim Abd Al-Hadi of the callers to association with Allah by the exaggeration in the prophets and the messengers because it came in his statement the forbidding to compete the prophets and the messenger and the following is a copy (of statement) from Nasim the loyal-friend of the outcast satan:
اقتباس المشاركة :

{And your Lord best knows those who are in the heavens and the earth. And certainly We made some of the prophets to excel others, and to David We gave the Zabur.(55) Say: Call on those whom you assert besides Him; they have no power to remove distress from you nor to change.(56) Those whom they call upon, themselves seek A-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.(57) And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:55-58
{وَرَبُّكَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَلَقَدْ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَ النَّبِيِّينَ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَآتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورًا (55) قُلِ ادْعُواْ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلاَ يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلاَ تَحْوِيلاً (56) أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا (57) وَإِن مَّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلاَّ نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَلِك فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا (58)} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].
Are the prophet who are are commanded in the competition over Al-Waseela and it is the closest place in Allah’s bliss in His gardens? And you see at the beginning of the verse mentions the prophets.
انتهى الاقتباس
.End of quote

But Nasim made the exclusively for the prophets, in that case why do you lie to yourself that you followed Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? So if you were following him you would seek Al-Waseela, then you would have followed his footsteps, and competed the servants in Allah’s love and His nearness as much as I could, and did Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- called you except for worshiping Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him and the competition in Allah’s love and His nearness. And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek Al-Waseela to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great. Verily, go to hell — O Nasim — O loyal-friend of the outcast satan — O who you hinder (others) from the straight path and you turned away from the True explanatory for the grand Quran.
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35]

.Enemy of the human satans; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1539

Circulate far and wide

اقتباس المشاركة 51405 من موضوع ردود الإمام على نسيم وطريد وعلم الجهاد: دحض الشُبهات بحُجةٍ وإثباتٍ..

- 31 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
27 - 11 - 1430 هـ
15 - 11 - 2009 مـ
03:04 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــ

ردٌ على الدَّاعي إلى الإشراك بالله نسيم ولي الشيطان الرجيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآله التوّابين المُتطهِّرين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
وقال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ يَا قَوْمِ اعْمَلُوا عَلَى مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنِّي عَامِلٌ فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ (39) مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ (40) إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ لِلنَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَلِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا وَمَا أَنتَ عَلَيْهِم بِوَكِيلٍ (41)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وقال الله تعالى:
{قُل لِّلَّهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (44) وَإِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ اشْمَأَزَّتْ قُلُوبُ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ وَإِذَا ذُكِرَ الَّذِينَ مِن دُونِهِ إِذَا هُمْ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ (45) قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ أَنتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِي مَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ (46) وَلَوْ أَنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لَافْتَدَوْا بِهِ مِن سُوءِ الْعَذَابِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَبَدَا لَهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يَكُونُوا يَحْتَسِبُونَ (47) وَبَدَا لَهُمْ سَيِّئَاتُ مَا كَسَبُوا وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُون (48)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ويا نسيم عبد الهادي الذي يصُدّ عن الصراط المُستقيم ويا ولي الشيطان الرجيم، لقد جئت تزبد علينا وتربد بسبب أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو الناس إلى كلمة التوحيد وإلى اتباع القرآن المجيد لنهديهم به إلى صراط العزيز الحميد ليعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فيبتغوا إليه الوسيلة فيتنافسوا على حُبه وقربه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

فإذا كُنت تحبّ الله حقاً يا نسيم ولي الشيطان الرجيم، فلماذا لا تتبع مُحمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فتبتغي إلى ربك الوسيلة لتنافس في حُبه وقربه فتكون ضمن عباد الله المُتنافسين على ربهم أيُّهم أقرب؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

ولكنّي أقسمُ بربّ العالمين مالك يوم الدين أنّ نسيم عبد الهادي لمن المُشركين فأصبح ولياً للشيطان الرجيم لأنّه من الذين قال الله عنهم في محكم كتابه:
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

ومن الإشراك أن تحبّ النبي أكثر من الله، والله هو الأولى بالحُبّ الأعظم ثم تحبّ رُسل الله من أجل الله، ولكنّك يا نسيم ولي الشيطان الرجيم تصدّ عن الصراط المُستقيم، فأبيتَ أن تعبد الله فتنافس على حُبه وقربه وليس للإنسان إلا ما سعى، ولم نفتِك أنّك سوف تتجاوز الأنبياء والمُرسلين ولكن نافسهم واعبد ما يعبدون، وليس للإنسان إلا ما سعى، ولكنك من الذين يعبدون الأنبياء، وما يلي اقتباس من بيان ولي الشيطان الرجيم نسيم عبد الهادي وفيه اقتباس من بياني ورده عليّ، فأنت بقولك:
اقتباس المشاركة :
ألا والله لو كنت تحبّ الله أكثر من حُبك لمحمد عبده ورسوله لأخذتك الغيرة على ربك من شدّة حُبك لربك ولنافست كافة الأنبياء والمُرسلين...
هذه سبيلك أنت ومن اتبعك يا أخي يا ناصر اليماني وإني حقيقة بدون غضب مني بريء من هذه السبيل ووجهت وجهي لله رب العاليمن وإني على سبيل سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس.

فبالله عليكم يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ من المؤمنين فإن هذا الرجل يفتي أنه لا يجوز للمؤمنين أن ينافسوا الأنبياء والمُرسلين في حُبّ الله وقربه، إذاً فما يعبدون بالله عليكم؟ وكذلك نرى نسيم ولي الشيطان الرجيم يأتينا بآياتٍ وهو يهرف بما لا يعرف كالذي ينعق بما لا يسمع ولا يفهم منه شيئاً وأراه يحاجني بقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31]. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه لنسيم وكافة المؤمنين المُشركين بالله رُسُلَهُ وأنبياءَه هو: كيف يكون الاتّباع لرسل الله ربّ العالمين؟ والجواب من محكم الكتاب: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:25].

إذاً اتِّباع الرسل هو أن نعبد ما يعبدون فنحذو حذوهم فنتنافس على الله مثلهم، فإذا لم تتّبعهم في عبادتهم لربهم والتنافس على حبه وقربه فأنت لم تحبّ الله يا نسيم ورفضت اتِّباع الرُسل وتركت الله لهم وحدهم وعبدتهم من دون الله، ثم تستحق لعنة الله كما لعن المُشركين الذين إذا ذُكر الله وحده اشمأزت قلوبهم، ألا لعنة الله على كُلّ كفارٍ عنيدٍ يصدّ عن البيان الحقّ للقُرآن المجيد ويأبى التنافس في حُبّ العزيز الحميد.

ويا نسيم عبد الهادي والله الذي لا إله غيره أنّي أكرهك كُرهاً شديداً لأنّ الله يكرهك ويكره أولياءك، ألا والله لا أرى أملاً في هُداك أبداً أبداً لأنّك من الصُم البكم العُمي الذين لا يعقلون، ولذلك لن تتّبع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولذلك لن تُنافس على الله كما ينافس مُحمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- حتى ترى العذاب الأليم، لأنّك تجعل نِداً لله في الحبّ يا نسيم ولي الشيطان الرجيم، ولم تفهم المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31]. فانظر لقول الله تعالى: {إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31]؛ بمعنى إن كُنت يا نسيم تحبّ الله فاتّبع مُحمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- ونافس في حُبّ الله وقربه {إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ}، لأنّ مُحمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- يعبد الله وينافس في حُبّ الله وقربه؛ {إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ} فافعلوا ما يفعل، ولكنك من الذين قال الله عنهم: {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَنْدَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِلَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

فكيف تحبّ رسول الله أكثر من الله وتحسب أنّك من المهتدين؟ ولذلك أفتينا المؤمنين وقلنا الحقّ أنّ من كان في قلبه أشدّ الحبّ هو لله فحتماً سوف يعبد الله فينافس في حُبّ الله وقربه فتأخذه الغيرة على ربه من شدّة حُبه لربه، ولكن نسيم عبد الهادي غضب من فتوى ناصر محمد اليماني كما ترون الاقتباس من بياني بما يلي، فأنت بقولك:
اقتباس المشاركة :
ألا والله لو كنت تحبّ الله أكثر من حُبك لمحمد عبده ورسوله لأخذتك الغيرة على ربك من شدّة حُبك لربك ولنافست كافة الأنبياء والمُرسلين...
هذه سبيلك أنت ومن اتبعك يا أخي يا ناصر اليماني وإني حقيقة بدون غضب مني بريء من هذه السبيل ووجهت وجهي لله رب العاليمن وإني على سبيل سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس.

فانظروا لرد نسيم علينا:
اقتباس المشاركة :
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس.

فكيف تتبرأ من القوم الذين يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه ويدعون إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وإلى التنافس في حُبه وقربه ومن ثم تقول من بعد التبرؤ:
اقتباس المشاركة :
بريء من هذه السبيل ووجهت وجهي لله رب العاليمن وإني على سبيل سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس.

فكيف تتبرّأ من سبيل الدعوة إلى التنافس في حُبّ الله وقربه ثم تقول وجّهت وجهي؟ فأين وجهك من الله يا عدو الله يا عابد الأنبياء؟ فهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟

ولا أريد أن يبقى بيانك في موقعنا وسوف نقوم بحذفه لتموت بغيظك برغم أنّنا نصبر على من شتمنا أو آذانا أو سبَّنا أو كذّبنا، ولكنّي والله لا أطيق الصبر على الذين يدعون إلى الإشراك بالله كمثل ولي الشيطان الرجيم نسيم عبد الهادي، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره ولا معبودَ سواه أنّ نسيم عبد الهادي هذا من الدُعاة إلى الشرك بالله بالمُغالاة في الأنبياء والرسل لأنه جاء في بيانه التحريم لمُنافسة الأنبياء والرسل وما يلي اقتباس من نسيم ولي الشيطان الرجيم:
اقتباس المشاركة :
{وَرَبُّكَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَلَقَدْ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَ النَّبِيِّينَ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَآتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورًا (55) قُلِ ادْعُواْ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلاَ يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلاَ تَحْوِيلاً (56) أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا (57) وَإِن مَّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلاَّ نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَلِك فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا (58)} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

هل الأنبياء هم المأمورون في التنافس على الوسيلة وهي أقرب مكان في نعيم الله في جنانه؟ وترى في أوّل الآية يذكر الأنبياء
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى.

ولكن نسيم جعل ذلك حصرياً للأنبياء، إذاً لماذا تكذِّب على نفسك أنّك اتّبعت محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ فلو كُنت اتبعته لابتغيت الوسيلة، فحذوت حذوه ونافست العباد في حُب الله وقربه قدر ما تستطيع، وهل دعاكم محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- إلا إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له والتنافس في حُب الله وقربه. وقال الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ}صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35]. فاذهب إلى الجحيم يا نسيم يا ولي الشيطان الرجيم، يا من تصدّ عن الصراط المُستقيم وأعرضتَ عن البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم.

عدو شياطين البشر؛ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..