Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 09 - 1430 AH
24 - 08 - 2009 AD
01:14 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Of the most famous words of wisdom at all in the era of the Awaited Mahdi..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, has preceded already our fatwa in Truth about singing that the best of it is good of what came therein the mention of Allah, the high morals, generosity, values, magnanimity and all what calls in it the high morals, and we forbid what was in it sedition for stirring the emotions whom they follow the lusts as the poetry of singing praises for the lovers, there is no good in it because it calls the sedition and stirring the emotions so it excites the grieves that the heart had forgotten it.

As in respect to the music: surely the Awaited Mahdi did not say that it is lawful nor it is forbidden! In fact I keep silent about it as was silent about it my grandfather before me.

As in regard to smoking: I certainly have a fatwa therein it comes in its determined decree with Allah’s permission by the bridling authority of knowledge from the decisive Quran, and we are still trying to reform the people — my honorable brother — a thing then another with wisdom, so do not be hasty.

Indeed by Allah, nothing pleases me except what Allah loves it and pleases Him, and I call you to the Bliss of His pleasure and the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest, and I swear by Allah the Great Who gives life to the bones while it’s decomposed that the sign of Allah’s name the Greatest is in the hearts of the worshipers of the Lord that it is a greatest sign in the Book at all, and what after the Truth except falsehood!

And already preceded that Nasser the supporter to Mohammad had issued fatwa to you and said the greatest words of wisdom who his words will be of the most famous words of wisdom at all in the era of the Awaited Mahdi, he said: [[Indeed by Allah, the sign of ratification in ourselves is most certainly bigger than the sign of the sun and the moon]]
And he did not know in that; him alone among the supporters, in fact there is among them worshipers of the Lord you will recognize them and we will identify them to you with Truth in a decree that is made absolute after the appearing of the honored ministers.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1786

اقتباس المشاركة 5721 من موضوع من أشهر أقوال الحكمة على الإطلاق في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
03 - 09 - 1430 هـ
24 - 08 - 2009 مـ
01:14 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

من أشهر أقوال الحكمة على الإطلاق في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
أخي الكريم، لقد سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ حول الغناء أنّ خيرَه خيرٌ ما دام جاء فيه ذكرُ الله ومكارم الأخلاق والكرم والقيم والشهامة وكلّ ما يدعو فيه إلى مكارم الأخلاق، وحرّمنا ما كان فيه فتنة لعواطف الذين يتّبعون الشهوات كأشعار الغزل للعاشقين فلا خير فيها لأنّها تدعو إلى الفتنة وتحريك العواطف فتهيج أشجاناً كان القلب ناسيها.

وبالنسبة للموسيقى: فلم يقُل المهديّ المنتظَر إنّها حلالٌ ولا إنّها حرامٌ! بل أسكتُ عنها كما سكت عنها جدّي من قبلي.

وبالنسبة للدُخَّان: فليَ فتوى فيها تأتي في قدرها المقدر بإذن الله بسلطان العلم المُلجِم من محكم القرآن، ولا نزال نحاول إصلاح الناس أخي الكريم شيئاً فشيئاً وبالحكمة، فلا تكن عجولاً.

ألا والله لا يُرضيني إلا ما يُحبّه الله ويُرضيه، وأدعوكم إلى نعيم رضوانه وحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم الذي يُحيي العظام وهي رميم أنّ آية اسم الله الأعظم في قلوب الربّانيين أنّها أعظم آية في الكتاب على الإطلاق، وأنّ من أدرك ذلك فإنّه لا ولن يستطيع فتنته عن اتّباع المهديّ المنتظَر كافةُ أهل السماء وأهل الأرض، وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال.

وسبق وأن أفتاكم الناصر لناصر محمد المكرم وقال أعظم أقوال الحكمة والذي سوف يكون قوله من أشهر أقوال الحكمة على الإطلاق في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر، قال:
[[ألا والله إنّ آية التصديق في أنفسنا لهي أكبر من آية الشمس والقمر]].

ولم يعلم بذلك هو وحده من بين الأنصار، بل يوجد فيهم ربّانيون ستعرفونهم ونعرّفهم لكم بالحقّ في القدر المقدور من بعد الظهور من الوزراء المكرّمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسّلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.