الموضوع: Replies of the Imam to Nasim and Alam of Al-Jihad in the doctrine of seeing Allah the Most High openly..

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 15 من 15
  1. افتراضي

- 11 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04-01-2009
    11:43 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

The mountain did not endure seeing the Greatness of Allah’s Self-Being, and Allah’s Self-Being is not less Greatness in the hereafter..

O Nasim, it’s not deleted, but your replies remains under display until I reply on it one by one so there would be no chaos in the site because of you, so imagine if I am a teacher and the class contains a group of students then they throw questions (all) at once, so how I answer to them? And Allah has not made for a man two hearts within him. And if they were to ask their teacher one by one, so when he completed the reply on the first then the second cast his question, then the teacher replies to him, but you cast with you questions in the site, and I wish if you wait till I answer your questions, in fact you follow the second statement immediately before you hear the answer, and this is an intended mix-up from you, and Allah is sufficient for me, and He is an excellent Guardian.

For that we ordered your statement to be under display until my presence, then I download it with the answer, if it was free of vulgarity, but I found statements for you carry vulgarity in the right of the Imam Mahdi, and this reflects the level of your morals, surely I endure your indecency till Allah’s will, and I ask Allah to pardon who are among you if they were to know the Truth they would have followed it.

As for your saying that you bridle with knowledge, oh Nasim, surely you are not knowledgeable, so how you will bridle who has the knowledge of the grand Quran? And not a scholar I argued with him but I bridled him with the Truth, and not an ignorant argued with me but he bridled me with his ignorance then I turn away from him until he brings a statement better than my statement and fitter explanation, but O Nasim, you follow the allegorical-similar and you turn away from the decisive verses mother of the Book which Allah made in them the foundation to the Muslim’s belief for his Lord, and that is because of the deviation in the heart of whom they want to proof the narrations of sedition, surely they follow the allegorical-similar and leave the decisive, so they took from the Quran what agrees with their desires in the apparent of the allegorical-similar which none knows its interpretation except Allah, and they left the decisive, evident and clear from verses of mother of the Book. For that Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are allegorical-similarities. As for those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical-similar, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7

Is it possible that the scholar wants sedition, thus he wants the interpretation of the Quran? Come so I teach you what is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {..As for those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical-similar, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation.}, which means seeking the proof for the prophetic narration, while he does not know that it is a placed in sedition, and the forgers made it similar with the apparent (outer-meaning) of this allegorical-similar verse, and the scholars think that the narration came as an explanation for it. The answer, if this narration was not contrary to the decisive we would not objected against it and we would have said that it maybe came as an explanation to this verse which none knows the interpretation for it except Allah, but this allegorical-similar verse which the outer-face of it violates the decisive verses, but the explanation of it is other what came in the outer-face of it, and the forgers make the narration being similar with apparent of it exactly, therefore it does not need for interpretation if it is as you claim as like the allegorical-similar verse. The word of Allah the Most High: {(Some) faces that day will be bright,(22) (Nathera) Waiting for their Lord.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyaamah] 75:22-23

Then they inserted a forged narration similar with the apparent-face of it exactly: [You will see your Lord on the day of resurrection as you see the full-moon clearly that you do not dispute in seeing Him], but this verse is from the allegorical-similarities and the interpretation if it none perceives it except whom Allah taught him that because none knows the interpretation of it else than Him, glory be to Him.

If the one who possesses thinking mind pondered over this verse he would have knew that He means in His word (Nathira) which means (Muntathira) waiting for His mercy and the other waiting for His chastisement, and for that it knows that a great disaster will be made to befall it, and did not speak about the viewing at all, in fact (Nathira) which means (Muntathira) = waiting. Come so I inform you in the place of the similarity that it is in the word of Allah the Most High: {Nathira} so the reader thinks that He means looking with the eyes to the Self-Being of its Lord, but He means waiting as like the word of Allah the Most High: {..(Nathira) = waiting to what (answer) the messengers bring back} [Al-Naml] 27:35, here it manifest to you that the intended of (Nathira) which means (Muntathira) waiting, and you know that the word (Nathira) comes in places that meant with it the waiting and not the looking, in fact the wait till when He have mercy upon it and make it enter His garden (paradise) and the other waits Allah’s chastisement so it knowing that a great disaster will be made to befall it. Therefore, the allegorical-similar verse speaks about Allah’s mercy and His chastisement, so faces are waiting for Allah’s mercy and others now that a great disaster will be made to befall them, and this is from the allegorical-similar, surely you followed the allegorical-similar that the outer meaning agrees with your desires and you left the decisive, evident and clear that comes for the fatwa in the same subject and speaks about viewing Allah’s Self-Being. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when Moses came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord, show me (Yourself) so that I may look at You. He said: You can never see Me; but look at the mountain; if it remains firm in its place, then you will see Me. So when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain, He made it crumble and Moses fell down in a swoon. Then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to You! I turn to You, and I am the first of the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:143.

Surely it does not need for interpretation because it is an absolute eternal fatwa {He said: You can never see Me}Truthful Allah the Great, and it will never serve, because not seeing Allah openly is of His eternal attribute. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort? And He created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.(101) That is Allah, your Lord. There is no god but He; the Creator of all things; therefore worship Him, and He has charge of all things.(102) Vision perceives Him not, and He perceives (all) vision; and He is the Subtile, the Aware.(103)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:101-10

How do you follow the allegorical-similar and leave the decisive, evident and clear which it gives you fatwa in seeing Allah openly? And this is the definitive evidence on the deviation from the evident and clear in the decisive verses from mother of the Book and the foundation to the believer’s faith in his Lord, then he leaves it and follows the allegorical-similar which it still in need for interpretation.

O Nasim, I made clear to you in the statement before this about the evident and clear reason that made the mountain crumble, and it is seeing Allah and you knew what happened to the mountain when Allah manifested His glory to it with His Self-Being so it became crumbled, in a sense that it did not endure seeing the Greatness of Allah’s Self-Being, perhaps Nasim would like to interrupt me then say: “That is only in the world’s life”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Is Allah’s Self-Being is less Greatness in the hereafter?? Glory be to Him, He is the Exalted Highly (beyond measures)!

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1535

اقتباس المشاركة 51438 من موضوع ردود الإمام على نسيم وعلم الجهاد في عقيدة رؤية الله تعالى جهرة..

- 11 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    06 - 04 - 1430 هـ
    01 - 04 - 2009 مـ
    11:43 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

الجبل لم يحتمل رؤية عظمة ذات الله، وذات الله ليست بأقل عظمة في الآخرة..

لمْ يُحذفْ يا نسيم، ولكن ردودكم تظل قيد العرض حتى أردّ عليها واحداً واحداً حتى لا تكون فوضى بسببكم في الموقع، فتصوّر لو كنت مُعلماً ويحتوي الفصل على مجموعة من الطُلاب ومن ثم يلقوا بأسئلةٍ في آنٍ واحدٍ، فكيف يُجيبهم؟ وما جعل الله لرجل من قلبين في جوفه، ولو كانوا سألوا معلمهم واحداً واحداً فإذا أكمل الردَّ على الأول ومن ثم يلقي سؤاله الثاني ومن ثم يُردّ عليه المُعلم، ولكنّكم تلقون بأسئلتكم بالموقع ويا ليت لو أنّكم تنتظرون حتى أُجيبكم على أسئلتكم بل تتّبعون البيان الثاني فوراً قبل أن تسمعوا الجواب، وهذه لخبطة مُتعمّدة منكم، وحسبي الله ونعم الوكيل.

ولذلك أمرنا أن تكون بياناتكم قيد العرض حتى حضوري، ومن ثم أنزلها مع الردّ إذا كانت خاليةً من السفاهة، ولكنّي اعتمدت بيانات لكم تحمل السفاهة في حقّ الإمام المهديّ، وهذا يُعبِّر عن مستوى أخلاقك فأنا أتحمل سفاهتكم إلى ما شاء الله وعفى الله عن الذين لو علموا الحقّ منكم لاتّبعوه.

وأما قولك أنك تُلجم بعلمٍ فأنت لستَ عالماً يا نسيم، فكيف تُلجم الذي عنده علم القرآن العظيم؟ وما جادلتُ عالِماً إلا وألجمته بالحقّ وما جادلني جاهلٌ إلا وألجمني بجهله ثمّ أُعرض عنه حتى يأتي ببيانٍ هو خير من بياني وأحسن تفسيراً، ولكنّك يا نسيم تتّبع المُتشابه وتعرض عن آيات أمّ الكتاب المُحكمات التي جعل الله فيهنّ الأساس لعقيدة المُسلم لربه، وذلك بسبب الزيغ في القلب للذين يريدون إثبات أحاديث الفتنة، فهم يتّبعون المُتشابه ويذرون المُحكم، فأخذوا من القرآن ما وافق هواهم في ظاهر المُتشابه الذي لا يعلمُ تأويله إلا الله، وتركوا المُحكم الواضح والبين من آيات أمّ الكتاب، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {هُوَ الَّذِيَ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ في قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاء الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاء تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلاَّ اللّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلاَّ أُوْلُواْ الألْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

فهل معقول أن العالِمَ يريد الفتنة وكذلك يريد تأويل القرآن؟ فتعال لأعلمك ما هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ في قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاء الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاء تَأْوِيلِهِ}، أي ابتغاء البرهان لحديثٍ نبويٍّ ولا يعلمُ أنه فتنةٌ موضوعٌ وجعله المفترون يتشابه مع ظاهر هذه الآية المُتشابهة، ويظنّ علماء الحديث أنه جاء تأويلاً لها. والجواب لو كان هذا الحديث ليس مخالف للمحكم لما اعترضنا عليه وقلنا لعله جاء بياناً لهذه الآية التي لا يعلم تأويلها إلا الله، ولكن هذه الآية المُتشابهة يخالف ظاهرها الآيات المُحكمات ولكن تأويلها غير ما جاء في ظاهرها، والمفترون يجعلون الحديث يتشابه مع ظاهرها تماماً، إذا لا تحتاج إلى تأويل لو كانت كما تزعمون كمثال الآية المُتشابهة. قول الله تعالى: {وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَّاضِرَ‌ةٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ إِلَىٰ رَ‌بِّهَا نَاظِرَ‌ةٌ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة].

ثم وضعوا حديثاً مفترًى تشابه مع ظاهرها تماماً:
    [إنكم سترون ربكم جلياً يوم القيامة لا تُضامون في رؤيته]، ولكن هذه الآية من المُتشابهات وتأويلها لا يدركه إلا من علّمه الله ذلك لأنّه لا يعلم بتأويلها سواه سبحانه.

فلو تدبّر ذو اللبِّ المُفكر هذه الآية لعلم أنّه يقصد بقوله ناظرة؛ أي منتظرة لرحمته وأخرى مُنتظرة لعذابه ولذلك تظنّ أن يُفعل بها فاقرة، ولم تتكلم عن الرؤية مُطلقاً بل ناظرة أي منتظرة. وتعالوا لأعلمكم بموطن التشابه إنّهُ في قول الله تعالى
    {نَاظرَةٌ} فيظن القارئ أنّهُ يقصد النّظر بالأعين إلى ذات ربها، ولكنه يقصد مُنتظرة كمثال قول الله تعالى: {فَنَاظِرَ‌ةٌ بِمَ يَرْ‌جِعُ الْمُرْ‌سَلُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾} [النمل]، وهنا يتبيّن لك أنّ المقصود ناظرة أي مُنتظرة، وتعلم أنّ كلمة ناظرة يأتي في مواطن ويقصد الانتظار وليس النظر؛ بل الانتظار إلى حين يرحمها فيدخلها جنته وأخرى تنتظر عذاب الله فتظنّ أن يُفعل بها فاقرة، إذاً الآية المُتشابه تتكلّم عن رحمة الله وعذابه، فوجوهٌ منتظِرة إلى رحمة الله وأخرى تظنُّ أن يُفعلَ بها فاقِرة، وهذه من المُتشابه فاتّبعتم المُتشابه الذي يُوافق في ظاهره هواكم وتركتُم المُحكم الواضح والبيّن الذي يأتي للفتوى في ذات الموضوع فيتكلم عن رؤية ذات الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَمَّا جَاءَ مُوسَى لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَنْ تَرَانِي وَلَكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ مُوسَى صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:143]، فلا تحتاج إلى تأويل لأنها فتوى مُطلقة أبديّة: {قَالَ لَنْ تَرَانِي} صدق الله العظيم. ولن تفيد لأنّ عدم رؤية الله جهرةً من صفاته الأبدية. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ تَكُن لَّهُ صَاحِبَةٌ وَخَلَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١٠١﴾ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَ‌بُّكُمْ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ فَاعْبُدُوهُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ ﴿١٠٢﴾ لَّا تُدْرِ‌كُهُ الْأَبْصَارُ‌ وَهُوَ يُدْرِ‌كُ الْأَبْصَارَ‌ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ‌ ﴿١٠٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فكيف تتّبع المُتشابه وتذَر المُحكم الواضح والبيّن الذي يُفتيك في رؤية الله جهرة؟ وهذا دليل قاطع على الزّيغ عن الحقّ الواضح والبيّن في آياته المُحكمات من أمّ الكتاب والأساس لعقيدة المؤمن بربِّه فيتركه فيتّبع المُتشابه الذي لا يزال بحاجةٍ إلى التأويل.

ويا نسيم، لقد بيّنتُ لك في البيان قبل هذا عن السبب الواضح والجليّ الذي جعل الجبلَ دكّاً وهو رؤية الله وعلِمتُم ماذا حدث للجبل حين تجلّى الله له بذاته فصار دكّاً بمعنى أنّه لم يحتمل رؤية عظمة ذات الله، ولربما يودُّ نسيم أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "إنما ذلك في الدُنيا". ومن ثم يَردّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول:
    وهل ذات الله أقلّ عظمة في الآخرة؟ سُبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً!

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 12 -

04-02-2009
    02:05 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Nasim believes that he is the Awaited Mahdi..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

It cleared to me O Nasim son of Abd Al-Hadi, that you believe that you are the Mahdi in your saying that you are from Allah’s khalifas as it became clear to me from your statement, and I see you waiting for people to pledge allegiance to you unwillingly, so they say you are the Mahdi, and I will give you fatwa with the Truth; surely in spite that your belief is false but even if we assume that you belief is right that you are the Imam then you are waiting for the people to say that you are the Imam Mahdi, they will never say it ever, and what makes know that you are the True Imam Mahdi?And many scholars of the Muslims as that waiting for the others to say to him: “You are the Imam Mahdi”, but his hair became gray and he has reached extreme old age while he was not said to him by the people: “You are the Awaited Imam Mahdi”. As for the others; each one of them spoke and said that he is the Awaited Imam Mahdi without knowledge neither authority nor proof from the All Merciful. But the True Awaited Imam Mahdi — Allah will increase him abundantly in knowledge over all scholars of the nation, so not a scholar argues with him but it cleared to him that he is Truly the Awaited Imam Mahdi, then he does not find any straitness in his chest and submit with full submission. Surely that is the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord.

As that I issue fatwa to you that I do not beseech from you O community of Muslims and the people altogether to acknowledge that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord because I am not with need for your acknowledgement in the Truth, and do you know why? That’s because if you denied — Allah will make me appear upon you in a night while you are humbled in humiliation, on the day when the planet Saqar overlooks (becomes visible) over you on a night where the night precedes before the daylight because of the sun’s rising from its setting (west) while you are turning away from the Truth.

O Nasim, oh who you think yourself that you are sharp scholar in knowledge, I advise you to remove what is in your head that makes you select yourself as an Imam Mahdi, then Alam Al-Jihad causes you to perish and makes you to forge a lie against Allah and to say that you met Allah as you claim that he meets Lord of the worlds, as if Allah a president of a republic! Glory to Him, and He is Exalted Highly (beyond measures)!

O people, I will issue fatwa with the Truth that none and never claims the Mahdi but who an outcast satan confounds him with no doubt nor suspicion, except the True Awaited Mahdi who is sent from your Lord then you find him truly — Allah had increased him abundantly in knowledge over you as Allah increased Adam abundantly in knowledge over the angels in order that to be the proof of khilafa and the True leadership from Lord of the worlds, look at the Imam Taloot. And Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:247

So if Taloot was an Imam of children of Israel and a leader for the struggle (Jihad); only Allah selected him over you and increased him abundantly in knowledge. O community of Muslims how it is right for you to select the Awaited Imam Mahdi a khalifa of Allah Lord of the worlds? Don’t you keep guard? And whoever forged that he is the Awaited Imam Mahdi without knowledge from his Lord then definitely his fate is shame and curse in this life then Allah gather him with whom their faces darkened, and the witnesses will say: These are they who lied against Allah. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And who is more unjust than he who forged a lie against Allah? These will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say: These are they who lied against their Lord..}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:18

Isn’t that a great shame in front of the people altogether the former-ancient ones and the later ones? So why — O community of Mahdis — you involve yourselves in this major delama? Don’t you know that the True Awaited Mahdi — Allah made him an Imam for the messenger of Allah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and through that you know the great gravity of the Imam Mahdi, so how dare you forge the identity of the Imam Mahdi?

O nation of Islam, I swear by Allah Lord of the worlds that I did not say that I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi from my own self, and there is not argument between you and I other than Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, so how often Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- issued fatwa to me through the True vision to the point I no longer know how many visions in which Mohammad messenger of Allah speaks to me, and gave me fatwa in my regard that Allah will grant me the knowledge of the Book, and none would argue with me from the Quran but I uphold him with the Truth, and in other (visions) that I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi; Allah’s khalifa in earth, and increased me details, and the vision does not concern you it is only a fatwa to me from my Lord, but I will teach you something you can through it know whether truly Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not forger against Allah and His messenger, and you would know that through the fatwa of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the vision that will never for a scholar argues with me from the Quran except I upheld him with the Truth, and through that you will say if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is really the Awaited Imam Mahdi indeed it is incumbent on Allah to fulfill for him the vision with the Truth upon the actual reality so not a scholar argues with him from the Quran but he would uphold him with knowledge and authority that is more upright, and better interpretation and fitter explanation.

The dialogue table is the site of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni welcoming all respected scholars of the nation whom do not come to humiliate Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in his site with obscenity surely (Allah) did not send me to have dialogue with the insolent ones, and I turn away from them, I only call on the true scholars of the nation to the dialogue, so welcome and hello to all scholars of the nation, and I do not see Nasim son of Abd Al-Hadi of them, and I know that he is a victim of satan and soon he will claim the Mahdi-ship with no right, and his example as the example of many Mahdis whom smitten them with evile by the touch of satans, so they whisper for them without the Truth, and they went astray from the straight path except the searchers for the Truth when the Truth manifested for them from their Lord they praised Allah that He saved them from the whispers which was in them by sending the True Imam Mahdi from their Lord — the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni — those are the close loyal-friends of Allah, and those are the cream of crop of humanity and best of creatures, those are from the ministers of the Awaited Imam Mahdi and I invoke prayers of forgiveness upon them and I salute them with best salutation.

The caller to the straight path the one who lower his wing humbly for the believers; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 51439 من موضوع ردود الإمام على نسيم وعلم الجهاد في عقيدة رؤية الله تعالى جهرة..

- 12 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    09 - 02 - 1430 هـ
    04 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    02:05 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

نسيم يعتقد أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    تبيّن لي يا نسيم بن عبد الهادي أنّك تعتقد بأنّك المهديّ بقولك إنّك من خُلفاء الله كما اتّضح لي من بيانك، وأراك تنتظر من الناس أن يبايعونك كَرها فيقولون إنّك المهديّ، وسوف أُفتيك بالحقّ. فبرغم أنّ اعتقادك باطلٌ ولكن حتى ولو فرضنا أنّ اعتقادك حقٌّ بأنّك الإمام ثم تنتظر للناس أن يقولوا إنّك الإمام المهديّ لَمَا قالوه أبداً، وما يدريهم أنّك الإمام المهديّ الحقّ؟ وكثيرٌ من عُلماء المُسلمين كذلك ينتظر أن يقول له الآخرون أنّك الإمام المهديّ ولكن شابَ رأسه وبلغ من الكبَرِ عتيّاً وهو لم يقلْ له الناس إنّك الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر، وأما آخرين فنطقوا وقال كُلٌ منهم إنّهُ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر بغير علمٍ ولا سُلطانٍ ولا برهان من الرحمن، ولكنّ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ سوف يزيده الله بسطةً في العلم على كافة علماء الأمّة فلا يُجادله عالِمٌ إلا تبيّن له أنّهُ حقّاً الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ثم لا يجد في صدره حرجاً من الحقّ ويُسلّمُ تسليماً، فذلك هو الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم.

وكذلك أفتيكم أنّي لا أتوسل إليكم يا معشر المُسلمين والناس أجمعين أن تعترفوا بأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم لأنّي لستُ بآسف على اعترافكم بالحقّ، وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّكم إن كذّبتم أظهرني الله عليكم في ليلةٍ وأنتم صاغرون، يوم يطلّ عليكم كوكب سقر ليلة يسبقُ الليل النّهار بسبب طلوع الشمس من مغربها وأنتم عن الحقّ مُعرضون.

ويا نسيم يا من تظنّ نفسك فطحولاً في العلم، إنّي أنصحك أن تُذهِب ما في رأسك الذي يجعلك تصطفي نفسك الإمام المهديّ ومن ثم يُرديك علم الجهاد ويجعلك تفتري على الله وتقول أنّك قابلت الله كما يزعم أنّه يقابل ربّ العالمين، وكأنّ الله رئيس جمهورية! سُبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً!

ويا أيها النّاس، إنني سوف أفتيكم بالحقّ: إنّه لا ولن يدّعي المهديّ إلا من يتخبّطه شيطانٌ رجيمٌ لا شكّ ولا ريبَ إلا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ المبعوث من ربِّكم ومن ثم تجدونه حقّاً قد زاده الله بسطةً في العلم عليكم كما زاد الله آدم بسطةً في العلم على الملائكة ليكون ذلك برهانَ الخلافة والقيادة الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، فانظروا إلى الإمام طالوت. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا قَالُوا أَنَّى يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِنَ الْمَالِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:247].

فإذا كان طالوت إمام بني إسرائيل وقائداً للجهاد إنّما اصطفاه الله عليهم وزادهُ بسطةً في العلم فكيف يحقّ لكم يا معشر المُسلمين أن تصطفوا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله ربّ العالمين؟ أفلا تتقون؟ ومن افترى أنّه الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر بغير علمٍ من ربِّه فحتماً مصيره الخزي واللعنة في الحياة الدُنيا ثم يحشره الله مع الذين وجوههم مسودّة، فيقول الأشهاد هؤلاء الذين افتروا على الله كذباً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَى عَلَى اللّهِ كَذِبًا أُوْلَئِكَ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَى رَبِّهِمْ وَيَقُولُ الأَشْهَادُ هَؤُلاء الَّذِينَ كَذَبُواْ عَلَى رَبِّهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:18].

أليس ذلك خزيٌّ عظيمٌ أمام الناس أجمعين الأوّلين والآخرين؟ فلماذا يا معشر المهديّين تورطوا أنفسكم هذه الورطة الكُبرى؟ أفلا تعلمون أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ جعله الله إماماً لرسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- ومن خلال ذلك تعلمون أنّ شأن الإمام المهديّ عظيمٌ فكيف تتجرَؤون على الافتراء على شخصية الإمام المهديّ؟

ويا أمّة الإسلام، أقسمُ بالله ربّ العالمين أنّي لم أقل إنّني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر من ذات نفسي، ولا حُجّةَ بيني وبينكم غير كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، فكم أفتاني محمدٌ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- عن طريق الرؤيا الحقّ لدرجة أنّي لم أعد أعلمُ كم عدد الرؤى التي يُكلمني فيها محمدٌ رسول الله، وأفتاني في شأني أنّ الله سيؤتيني علم الكتاب ولن يُجادلك أحدٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته بالحقّ، وفي أخرى أنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض، وزادني تفصيلاً. ولا تخصّكم الرؤيا إنمّا هي فتوى لي من ربّي، ولكنّي سوف أعلّمكم بشيء تستطيعون من خلاله أن تعلموا هل حقّاً ناصر محمد اليماني ليس مُفترٍ على الله ورسوله وتعلموا ذلك من خلال فتوى محمدٍ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- في الرؤيا أنّه لن يُجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبتُه بالحقّ، ومن خلال ذلك سوف تقولون: "إذا كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقّاً الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر فحقّ على الله أن يُصدقه الرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي فلا يُجادلُه عالمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبه بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ أقوم سبيلاً وخيراً تأويلاً وأحسنُ تفسيراً".

وطاولة الحوار موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني تُرحب بجميع علماء الأمّة المُحترمين الذين لا يأتون ليُهينوا ناصر محمد اليماني في موقعه بالسّفاهة فلم يبتعثني لمحاورة السُفهاء، وأعرض عنهم، وإنّما أدعوا علماء الأمّة الحقّ إلى الحوار، فأهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بكافة عُلماء الأمّة، ولا أرى نسيم بن عبد الهادي منهم، وأعلمُ أنّه من ضحايا الشياطين وقريباً سوف يدّعي المهديّة بغير الحقّ، ومثله كمثل كثيرٍ من المهديّين الذين اعتَرتْهُم مُسوس الشّياطين فيوسوسون لهم بغير الحقّ، وضلّوا عن الصراط المُستقيم إلا الباحثين عن الحقّ إذا تبيّن لهم الحقّ من ربّهم حمدوا الله أنّهُ أنقذهم من الوَسواس الذي كان بأنفسهم ببعث الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربهم ناصر محمد اليماني أولئك أولياء الله المُقرّبون، أولئك صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة، أولئك منهم وزراء الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر وأصلّي عليهم وأسلمُ تسليماً.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    الدّاعي إلى الصِّراط المُستقيم الخافِض جَناحه للمؤمنين؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 13 -

04 - 03 - 2009
    02:50 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

The Imam Mahdi is innocent of what Alam Al-Jihad believes in..

O Alam of the outcast satan, also the Imam is innocent of what “Flag of Al-Jihad” believes of falsehood. And the question which comes up — O Alam Al-Jihad; Would Allah be seen openly, glory be to Him? And I had found in one of your statements that you acknowledge that Allah is not seen openly, and for that you said to Nasim that you differ from him to what he believes, because he believes in seeing Allah openly, and if you want to deny your acknowledgement in the Truth in the belief of the viewing, we surely will bring to you your statement in which confessed with the Truth in our fatwa that Allah would not be seen openly.. glory be to Him, or do you fear that Nasim turns against you so he would follow the Truth? Therefore you do not want the Truth and earning the pleasure of Allah, in fact you want to please the others in order they follow you, and for that you follow their desires so you do not make angry. But the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not follow desires of the humans so he violates the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be like you O Alam Al-Jihad or those who are of your character.

O Alam Al-Jihad, surely we are waiting; what is your claim, will you forge a lie in (claiming) divinity? Or a partner to Allah in His creation? Or what do you want to say to the people? O man, bring it on.. and make clear to us your status so find out what you desire to be according to your claim, and I repeat, give us your fatwa, do you believe that you are the Awaited Mahdi? Or what is your status that you want to reveal it to the people? So go ahead thankfully..

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 51440 من موضوع ردود الإمام على نسيم وعلم الجهاد في عقيدة رؤية الله تعالى جهرة..

- 13 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - 04 - -1430 هـ
    03 - 04 - 2009 مـ
    02:50 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ بريءٌ مّما يعتقده عَلَم الجهاد ..

يا علمَ الشيطان الرجيم! وكذلك الإمام المهديّ بريءٌ مما يعتقد "علم الجهاد" من الباطل. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه يا علم الجهاد: هل يُرى الله جهرةً سبحانه؟ وقد وجدتُك في أحد البيانات اعترفتَ بالحقّ أنّ الله لا يُرى جهرةً، ولذلك قلتَ لنسيم إنّك تُخالفه لِما يعتقد لأنّه يعتقد برؤية الله جهرةً، وإن أردتَ أن تنكر اعترافك بالحقّ في عقيدة الرؤية فسوف نأتيك ببيانك الذي اعترفت فيه بالحقّ في فتوانا أنّ الله لا يُرى جهرةً، سُبحانه! أم إنّك تخشى أن ينقلب عليك نسيم فيتّبع الحقّ؟ إذاً أنت لا تُريد الحقّ وكسب رضوان الله؛ بل تريد أن تُرضي الآخرين لكي يتّبعونك، ولذلك تتّبع أهواءَهم حتى لا تُغضبهم. ولكنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يتّبع أهواء البشر فيُخالف البيان الحقّ للذكر، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون مثلك يا علم الجهاد أو مثل من هم على شاكلتك.

ويا علم الجهاد إنّنا منتظرون ما هو ادّعاؤك، فهل سوف تفتري بالربوبيّة؟ أم شريك لله في خلقه؟ أم ماذا تريد أن تقول للنّاس؟ فهاتِ به؛ وبيّن لنا شأنك يا رجل لننظر ما تريد أن تكون حسب زعمِك.
    وأكرِّر: أفتِنا هل تعتقد إنّك المهديّ المنتظَر؟ أم ما هو شأنك الذي تريد أن تبوح به للناس؟ فتفضل مشكوراً..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

4. افتراضي

- 14 -

05-18-2009
    02:34 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

O Sharif be honest at heart and manners, and debate with me from the Book..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

O Sharif, I see you naming the dunk of camel with alrawth; in fact alrawth is the donkey’s (dropping), as for the camel it yabb’ar and its litter is called ba’ar and not rawth, secondly; it does not concern me that you be honest or white or black, or from natives, or from tribes, in fact the piety is the standard-measurement O sharif, So we the family of the House have no right to be arrogant above the people, and do not say as satan said to the human being that he is better than him then he got arrogant upon him, so he incurred Allah’s curse and His wrath and intense-hate, and I do not find in the Book a difference between masters and tribes and peoples only piety and that is the True lineage O Sharif, and if you are of the noble ones be humble upon the believers and mighty against the disbelievers, and do not be proud above your believing brothers that you are from the family of the House, surely will never avail from you the family of the House altogether from Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- till the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni unless you be proud in keeping your duty to Allah and not your lineage to the nobles.

My honorable, brother if you are from people of knowledge then debate with me in knowledge and authority, and if you do not know then say Allah knows best, and say good or keep quiet is better for you, and I see you began you dialogue with market terms (street words) and it is not fit for who belong to the nobles, may Allah bless you, and I am the owner of the status so bring what you have and what you see of false in the statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so debate with me with knowledge and authority that is more guiding than my knowledge and more truthful word, or follow the Truth, and is there after the Truth except falsehood O Sharif?

May Allah bless you, and to gladden your heart, and purify you to utmost purity if you are from whom if they knew the Truth they would not have taken a path else than it.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 51444 من موضوع ردود الإمام على نسيم وعلم الجهاد في عقيدة رؤية الله تعالى جهرة..

- 14-

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    24 - 05 - 1430 هـ
    18 - 05 - 2009 مـ
    02:34 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

يا شريف كُن شريف القلب والأدب، وحاجّني من الكتاب ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا شريف! إني أراك تُسمّي بعر البعير بالروث؛ بل الروث روث الحمار، وأما البعير فهو يبّعر وتُسمى فضلاته بعْرٌ وليس روثاً.
    ثانياً: لا يهمّني أن تكون شريفاً أو أبيضَ أو أسودَ أو من الشعوب أو من القبائل؛ بل التّقوى هي المعيار يا شريف، فلسنا آل البيت الحقّ إن نتكبر على النّاس. ولا تقُلْ كما قال الشيطان للإنسان بأنّه خيرٌ منه ومن ثم تكبّر عليه فباء بلعنة الله وغضبه ومقته، ولا أجد فرقاً في الكتاب بين السادة والقبائل والشعوب إلا بالتّقوى، وذلك هو النّسب الحقّ يا شريف، وإن كنتَ من الأشراف فكن ذليلاً على المؤمنين عزيزاً على الكافرين ولا تفخر على إخوانك المؤمنين أنّك من آل البيت! فلن يغني عنك آل البيت جميعاً من محمدٍ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- إلى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ما لم تفخر بتقوى الله وليس بنسبِك إلى الأشراف.

فإن كنتّ من أهل العلم فحاجّني بعلمٍ وسُلطانٍ أخي الكريم، وإنْ كنت لا تعلم فقل الله أعلم، وقل خيراً أو اصمت خيراً لك. وأراك بدأتَ حوارك بألفاظ سوقيّة ولا يليق ذلك بمن ينتمي إلى الأشراف بارك الله فيك، وأنا صاحب الشأن فهات ما لديك وماذا ترى من الضّلال في بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني فحاجّني بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ أهدى من علمي وأصدقُ قيلاً أو اتّبع الحقّ، وهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال يا شريف؟

بارك الله فيكَ وشرح الله قلبكَ وطهّركَ الله تطهيراً إنْ كنتَ من الذين لو عَلِموا الحقّ لمَا اتّخذوا سواهُ سبيلاً.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

5. افتراضي

- 15 -

24 - 01 - 1430 AH
    21 - 01 - 2009 AD
    11:57 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

An explanatory-statement of differentiation between the decisive verses of the Quran, the mother of the Book, and the allegorical-similarities ..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon His trustworthy messenger and seal of the prophets and his pure families and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this..

O community of supporters, be witnesses on Nasim and all the Sunni scholars and their saying is the same saying of Nasim, and we copy of his statement for you this quote:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (None knows the explanation of the Book except Allah, and Allah did not make it for other than His messenger our master Mohammad, he interprets and explains it, not as what he desires in himself, in fact as Allah likes to explains it and none knows its interpretation except Allah).
    انتهى الاقتباس
    And this saying is not the saying of Nasim alone, in fact the saying of all Sunni scholars agreed upon it that the Quran none knows its interpretation except Allah, and since the sunna came as an explanation for the Quran, so they said sufficient to us what we found it in the sunna of the prophet forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and for that they name themselves the people of sunna (Sunnis). And I call them for we resort to the grand Quran for judgement, so if was true the saying theirs by the Truth that the Quran none knows its interpretation except Allah, and for that they hold fast by the sunna alone whether it agreed with the Quran or was contrary so they said the truth, and if Allah did not say that none knows in the interpretation of the Quran except Him surely they just lied against their Lord, and who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah? That’s because Allah did not say this that none knows in the interpretation of the Quran except Him; in fact the similar-allegorical only, and Allah did not make the similar-allegorical verses of the Book an argument against you because none knows in its interpretation except Him, glory be to Him, but Allah made the argument against you the decisive verses of the Book they are the mother of the Book that Allah commanded you to follow the decisive verses of the Book and not to follow the apparent (meaning) of the similar-allegorical from the Quran and which none knows in its interpretation except Allah, and Allah did not make it an argument against you, in fact Allah’s argument against you is the decisive verses of the Quran they are the mother of the Book, as for those who have deviation in their hearts from the evident and decisive Truth surely he will leave it behind his back so he would follow the similar-allegorical seeking the proof to narrations of the sedition the desire of interpreting it and none knows in interpreting the similar-allegorical of the Quran except Allah, and He teaches it to whom He pleases of His servants, and Allah did not make the similar-allegorical of the Quran being the argument against you ever, in fact (only) the clear decisive verses of it they are the mother of the Book, and who ever deviated from the decisive Quran and followed the similar-allegorical surely in his heart a deviation from the manifest decisive Truth. And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the mother (basis) of the Book — and others are allegorical-similar. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical-similarities, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7

So how could you alter the words from its places and you say that none knows the interpretation of the Quran except Allah? And that is in order to you to hold fast in the sunna alone and that is sufficient to you whether it agreed with the decisive Quran or differed! And you do not return to the Quran except to explain the similar-allegorical verses and which Allah did not make it an argument against you, in fact His decisive verses that are the mother of the Book and not the similar-allegorical that none knows in the interpretation of it except Allah. That’s because the similar-allegorical (verses) differ in its apparent than what came in the decisive verses of the Quran, so if you left the decisive and followed the similar-allegorical you perished while in your hearts a deviation from the manifest Truth in the mother of the Book verses, Don’t you keep your duty?

O community of the searchers for the Truth, I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord and I shall explain to you with Allah’s permission how do you recognize the decisive verses of the Quran that Allah made them the mother of the Book and commanded you in following it, and commanded you in believing in the similar-allegorical ones which none knows the interpretation of it except Allah, and all from our Lord the decisive and the similar-allegorical of it, and the True sunna of His messenger, and Allah commanded you to hold fast in the decisive Quran and the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah that does not violate the decisive Quran, and Allah did not command you in leaving the sunna of His prophet behind your back, in fact He ordered you to hold fast in the decisive Quran and the prophetic sunna except what violated the decisive grand Quran, and Allah taught that what differed from the grand Quran indeed that is from other than Allah, but you forge against Allah O community of Sunnis and Shiites, and you say O community of Sunnis that the Quran none knows its interpretation except Allah and Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and sufficient for you the holding firm in the prophetic sunna because it came as clarification of the Quran, and the community of Shiites said that the Quran none knows its interpretation except Allah and His messenger and the rooted in the knowledge of the family of Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and it is sufficient to you what came from the family of the house from Allah’s messenger, and for that you strayed O community of Sunnis and Shiites from the equitable path, that’s because Allah did not promise you in guarding the narrations of Allah’s messenger Mohammad from altering and falsification, so what about the narrations of the Imams of the family of the House?!

I swear by Allah the One the All Mighty Who perceives eyesight and the eyesight does not perceive Him that indeed I will silence your tongues by the decisive grand Quran about what came in the decisive verses the mother of the Book until you do not find straitness in your chests to that which I decided between you in justice and you and submit with full submission if you are believers. As for if you left the decisive verses the mother of the Book then you followed the allegorical-similarity of the Quran you surely are just perished because Allah’s enemies will put for you narrations being similar exactly with outer face of these verses which none knows it interpretation except Allah, and Allah did not make it as His argument against you; in fact you did not go back to the Quran originally except to His allegorical-similarities because you liked them; because it is being similar in its outer face to the falsified that you have at hand.

O community of the best foremost supporters and all the searchers for the Truth, I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord I shall make it know to you how you differentiate the decisive verses of the Quran the mother of the Book from its verses the allegorical-similarities, surely you will find between them a discrepancy and there is not a thing of discrepancy in Allah’s verses, and it is only the allegorical-similarities are contrary to the decisive Quran in the outer face of it and interpreting them is other than what came in the outer pronunciation of them, and for that none knows the interpretation of the allegorical-similarities except Allah.

I shall give you an example on that, in the belief of seeing Allah and I bring the decisive verses in this matter then I bring to you the allegorical-similarities that are contrary to the decisive ones in the outer face of it but the interpretation of them is other than what came in the outer face of it if you only knew, and we begin with the decisive verses in eradicating the doctrine of seeing Allah openly.
    1- Allah the Most High said: {Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort? And He created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.(101) That is Allah, your Lord. There is no god but He; the Creator of all things; therefore serve Him, and He has charge of all things.(102) Vision perceives Him not, and He perceives (all) vision; and He is the Subtile, the Aware.(103)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:101-103

2- Allah the Most High said: {And when Moses came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord, show me (Yourself) so that I may look at You. He said: You can not see Me; but look at the mountain; if it remains firm in its place, then wilt you see Me. So when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain, He made it crumble and Moses fell down in a swoon. Then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to You! I turn to You, and I am the first of the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:143

3-As that Allah made clear that it is not for a mortal that Allah speaks to him openly. Allah the Most High said: {And it is never vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases. Surely He is High, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:51

4-Also Allah made clear that He does not speak to people on the day of resurrection openly, in fact behind a veil, and He made clear to you His veil on the day of resurrection that He addresses the people from behind the clouds and it is the veil of the Lord, glory be to Him. And Allah the Most High said: {Do they wait for not but that Allah should come to them in the shadows of the clouds with angels, and the matter has (already) been decided. And to Allah are (all) matters returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:210

Then we come now to the allegorical-similar verses in this matter, but we will find them opposite of the decisive in the outer face of it otherwise the interpretation of it other than what came in the lingual similarity in the outer face of it.

1- Allah the Most High said: {(Some) faces that day will be bright,(22) (Nathera) Waiting for their Lord.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyaamah] 75:22-23

2- Allah the Most High said: {Nay, surely they are that day debarred from their Lord.(15) Then they will surely enter the burning Fire.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mutaffifeen] 83:15-16

As for the decisive surely it is decisive, and Allah made it evident and clear speaking about the doctrine in seeing Allah by the absolute denial in the same and the heart of the subject where its outer is as its inner none deviates from what came in it except whose heart is perversity off the Truth, so he follows the similar that violates the decisive in it outer-face of it, but its interpretation is other than its outer-face of it, and for that there is no violation nor contradiction in the grand Quran, and surely I am capable to make clear the verses of allegorical-similarities with Allah’s permission the Most High, the Powerful Who taught in that, but I know that the argument Allah had made it in the decisive that Allah made it free of need for interpretation of Nasser Mohammad, indeed none deviates from the decisive Quran except whose heart is perversity so he follows the allegorical-similarity that violates the decisive in its outer face of it and differs in its interpretation, as for the decisive surely you do not see it need for explanation, but I will bring to you the explanatory-statement for the allegorical-similarity in order for me to make clear to you that there is no contradiction in the Quran as the disbelievers claim in the grand Quran.

1- Allah the Most High said: {(Some) faces that day will be bright,(22) (Nathera) Waiting for their Lord.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyaamah] 75:22-23

And the similarity of the utterance {(Nathira)}, but but Allah means the awaiting for Allah’s mercy and not the looking at Allah’s Self-Being. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when those who believe in Our messages come to you, say: Peace be to you, your Lord has ordained mercy on Himself, (so) that if anyone of you does evil in ignorance, then turns after that and acts aright, then He is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:54

In the meaning of that they are waiting for Allah’s mercy, that’s because the True interpretation for (Nathera) is (Muntathera) waiting, and for that the queen of Saba said: {And surely I am going to send them a present, and (Nathira) waiting to what (answer) the messengers bring back} [Al-Naml] 27:35

And that is not a measure but only to understand the word (Nathera); is it likely to come in a meaning of waiting? That’s because it should not be there a contradiction in the grand Quran, so there must be that its explanation is other than its outer pronunciation that differs with the decisive, but it does not violate it in the interpretation, surely it is made clear to you that the righteous faces that waiting for Allah’s mercy and not looking at Allah’s Self glory be to him the Most High, the Exalted greatly(beyond measures), and look at the other faces surely you find it not waiting for Allah’s mercy, in fact knowing that a great disaster will be made to befall them. And Allah the Most High said: {And (other) faces that day will be gloomy,(24) Knowing that a great disaster will be made to befall them.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyaamah] 75:24-25

Therefore, faces knowing that Allah grants it with His mercy so it is waiting for the mercy of its Lord. As for the gloomy ones surely its knowledge in Allah that He will make disaster befall them. So what is the reason? That’s because the gloomy ones are debarred from knowing its Lord that He is the Most Merciful than all who mercy, and their barrier from knowing the Truth is still upon their hearts. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whoever is blind in this (world) he will be blind in the Hereafter, and further away from the path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:72

Those their hearts is debarred from knowing their Lord and they did not value Him as He ought to be valued, and for that they ask His angels besides Him; the guards of hell. And Allah the Most High said: {And those in the Fire said to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.(49) They said: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They said: Yea. They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:49-50

Look at the True comment on their call to their Lord and it is His word the Most High: {And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray}Truthful Allah the Great, that’s because they call on other than Allah so they seek to reach the mercy from His servants whom they are less in mercy than the Most Merciful of all who have mercy, and for that they did not find it. But look at who they called on their Lord from the people of Al-Aaraf so he responded to their call. And Allah the Most High said: {And when their eyes are turned towards the companions of the Fire, they say: Our Lord, place us not with the unjust people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:47

Then look at Allah’s reply to them: {.. Enter the Garden; you have no fear, nor shall you grieve.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:49

Therefore, O my brothers only the barrier is on the heart, and this barrier is itself that was on their hearts in the world’s life (preventing them) from knowing their Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {And when you recite the Quran, We place between thee and those who believe not in the Hereafter a hidden barrier;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:45]

That’s because whom they do not know will follow this verse, Allah the Most High said: {Nay, surely they are that day debarred from their Lord.(15) Then they will surely enter the burning Fire.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mutaffifeen] 83:51-16

So the righteous will think that there is no veil between them and their Lord, and for that they will see Him, and only the veil from their Lord is for the disbelievers then he indicates by this similar verse: {Nay, surely they are that day debarred from their Lord.(15) Then they will surely enter the burning Fire.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great, so he follows the similar and leaves the decisive in this issue.

But I give you the good news in seeing Allah’s light from behind the clouds on the day of resurrection. And Allah the Most High said: {And the earth beams with the light of its Lord, and the Book is laid down, and the prophets and the witnesses are brought up, and judgment is given between them with justice, and they are not wronged.(69) And every soul is paid back fully for what it did, and He knows best what they do.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:69-70

But this light radiate from Allah’s face from behind the clouds. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And on the day when the heaven bursts asunder with clouds, and the angels are sent down, as they are sent.(25) The kingdom on that day rightly belongs to the All Merciful, and it will be a hard day for the disbelievers.(26) And on the day when the wrongdoer will bite his hands, saying: Would that I had taken a path with the messenger!(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:25-27

What are the clouds that the heaven bursts asunder with it? and to you the True fatwa that it is the veil of Allah’s face glory be to Him the Most High, the Exalted greatly (beyond measures). In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they wait for not but that Allah should come to them in the shadows of the clouds with angels, and the matter has (already) been decided. And to Allah are (all) matters returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:210

Therefore, O community scholars of the nation, I warn you as Allah warned you to not follow the allegorical-similar (verses) from the Quran that does not know its interpretation except Allah and He teaches it to whom He pleases, and you leave the decisive the obvious and clear from verses that is mother of the Book and it is Allah’s argument against you, if you only knew. And whoever followed the allegorical-similar (verses) which none knows its interpretation except Allah and leaves the decisive, evident and the clear from verses mother of the Book let him know that there is in his heart a deviation from the Truth and he just strayed from the equitable path, because the forgers will take advantage of the allegorical-similar verses so they bring narrations being similar with allegorical-similar (verses) in its outer face exactly, it is then where is the interpretation? And that’s because supposedly the narration should come to explain it to us as like the word of Allah the Most High: {And (other) faces that day will be gloomy,(24) Knowing that a great disaster will be made to befall them.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyaamah] 75:24-25, then a narration being placed with evil plan and forging a lie against Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- that he said: [You will see your Lord on the day of resurrection evident as you can see the full moon that you would not find hardship in seeing Him]. Then the ignorant ones claim that is narration came as an interpretation to His word the Most High: {And (other) faces that day will be gloomy,(24) Knowing that a great disaster will be made to befall them.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyaamah] 75:24-25, it is then where is the interpretation? So if we ruled on its outer face of it we surely will follow this narration that is being similar with the outer face of it exactly, but the decisive is a watchful-tower to you (to stop you) because it comes speaking in the same subject and denies this narration totally and differs with it a much discrepancy, and they only resorted to the Quran; for the allegorical-similar (verses) only and not the decisive, in fact it pleased them the allegorical-similar (verses) of the Quran so they seek it as a proof to the narration of sedition, and they seek this narration as interpretation for this the allegorical-similar verse. For that Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the mother (basis) of the Book — and others are allegorical-similar. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical-similarities, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7

But I call on Allah to bear witness that I call you and dispute with you by the decisive grand Quran which Allah did not make it in need for interpretation; obvious and clear in the outer-face of it as the inner-face of it, so are you following? And if you kept on following what violated the decisive Quran from the sunna O community of the Sunni scholars you surely would never find for you a guardian nor helper besides Allah after came to you the explanation from your Lord. Thus you too O community of the Shiite scholars, surely if you stayed following from narrations of Al-Etra what violates the decisive Quran, surely you would never find for you a guardian nor helper besides Allah.

O community of the best foremost supporters and all the searchers for the Truth, deliver on my behalf my statement to the community of the Sunni and Shiite that they may keep their duty, and give them the good news that Allah just sent to them the Imam Mahdi with the True explanatory statement for the gran Quran, and he debates with them from the decisive grand Quran, and rules between them in all what they differ in, so he devise the True judgement between them from the decisive Quran and promise upon us to fulfill it by the Truth with Allah’s permission the Lord of the worlds; the Teacher to His servant, an Excellent Teacher, an Excellent Guardian and an Excellent Helper. And tell them that the the doctrine of my fathers is Shafi’e Sunni, but I announced disbelief in pluralism of sectarianism altogether, and I am holding fast in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger and (I am) from the followers of Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and I do not know in a prophet nor a messenger after Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so I be of His followers, and for that Allah made in my name the telling of me and the title of my mission (Nasser Mohammad)=supporter of Mohmmad, and for that you see my name in my banner because Allah made in my name the reality of my mission Nassira=supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and in that hides the wisdom of coinciding to the name Mohammad in m name in the name of my father, because I am not innovator but follower to Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and I call upon knowledge of certainty from my Lord and it is the same knowledge of certainty of Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family; Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108

O Nasim, I hope from Allah to guide you the straight path so you be for the foremost supporters who believed in the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, the utmost of humanity and best of creatures whom they believed in the era of dialogue before the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi upon all the humans with planet Saqar in a night while they are degraded in humiliation..
    And peace be upon you O Nasim and a mercy from Him and His blessings, and I ask you by Allah to not believe me straitness from me as long you did not see that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni utters in the Truth and guides to the straight path, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

The manifest Imam the caller to the straight path, the humble upon the believers and the mighty upon the disbelievers; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 110775 من موضوع ردود الإمام على نسيم وعلم الجهاد في عقيدة رؤية الله تعالى جهرة..

- 15 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    24 - 1 - 1430 هـ
    21 - 1 - 2009 مـ
    11:57 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

بيان التّمييز بين آيات القرآن المحكمات أمّ الكتاب عن المتشابهات ..

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، والصلاة والسلام على رسوله الأمين وخاتم النبيين وآله الطاهرين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدّين، وبعد..
    يا معشر الأنصار كونوا شهداء على نسيم وكافة علماء السُّنة وقولُهم هو نفس قول نسيم، ونقتبس لكم من بيانه هذا القول:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (ولا يعلم تفسير الكتاب الا الله وما جعله الله لغير رسوله سيدنا محمد يفسره ويفصله ليس كما يشتهي في نفسه بل كما يحب الله ان يفسره ولا يعلم تأويله الا الله)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    وهذا القول ليس قول نسيم وحده؛ بل قول كافة علماء السُّنة متفقين عليه بأنَّ القرآن لا يعلمُ تأويله إلا الله، وبما أنَّ السُّنة جاءت بياناً للقرآن فقالوا حسبنا ما وجدناه في سنّة النبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولذلك يُسمّون أنفسهم بأهل السُّنة. وإني أدعوهم لنحتكم إلى القرآن العظيم فإن صدق قولهم بالحقّ بأنَّ القرآن لا يعلمُ تأويله إلا الله ولذلك يستمسكون بالسّنة وحدها سواء اتفقت مع القرآن أو اختلفت فقد صدقوا، وإن لم يقل الله إنه لا يعلم بتأويل القرآن إلا هو فقد كذبوا على ربّهم، ومن أظلم ممن افترى على الله كذباً؟ ذلك لأنّ الله لم يقل ذلك أنه لا يعلمُ بتأويل القرآن إلا هو؛ بل المتشابه فقط. ولم يجعل الله آيات الكتاب المتشابهات الحجّة عليكم نظراً لأنه لا يعلمُ بتأويله إلا هو سبحانه، ولكن الله جعل عليكم الحجّة آيات القرآن المحكمات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب الذي أمركم الله أن تتبعوا آيات القرآن المحكمات وأن لا تتبعوا ظاهر المتشابه من القرآن والذي لا يعلم بتأويله إلا الله، ولم يجعله الله الحجّة عليكم بل حجّة الله عليكم هي آيات القرآن المحكمات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب، فأمّا الذين في قلوبهم زيغٌ عن الحقّ الواضح والمُحكم فسوف ينبذهنّ وراء ظهره فيتّبع المتشابه ابتغاء البرهان لأحاديث الفتنة وابتغاء تأويله ولا يعلم بتأويل المتشابه من القرآن إلا الله، ويُعلِّمه لمن يشاء من عباده. ولم يجعل الله متشابه القرآن هو الحجّة عليكم أبداً بل آياته المحكمات الواضحات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب، ومن زاغ عن محكم القرآن واتّبع المتشابه ففي قلبه زيغٌ عن الحقّ المُحكم البيِّن. وقال الله تعالى: {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۗ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٧} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فكيف تحرِّفون الكَلِمَ عن مواضعه وتقولون إنه لا يعلم تأويل القرآن إلا الله؟ وذلك لكي تتمسكوا بالسُّنة وحدها وحسبكم ذلك سواءً اتفقت مع محكم القرآن أو اختلفت! ولا ترجعون للقرآن إلا لتفسير الآيات المتشابهات والتي لم يجعلها الله الحجّة عليكم بل آياته المحكمات أمّ الكتاب وليست المتشابهات التي لا يعلمُ بتأويلهنّ إلا الله، وذلك لأنّ الآيات المتشابهات تختلف في ظاهرها عمّا جاء في آيات القرآن المُحكمات، فإذا تركتم المُحكم واتّبعتم المتشابه هلكتم وفي قلوبكم زيغٌ عن الحقّ البيِّن في آيات أمّ الكتاب، أفلا تعقلون؟

ويا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ، إني الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّكم وسوف أفصّل لكم بإذن الله كيف تعلمون آيات القرآن المحكمات التي جعلهنّ الله أمّ الكتاب وأمركم باتّباعهنّ، وأمركم بالإيمان بالمتشابه الذي لا يعلمُ تأويله إلا الله، وكلٌّ من عند ربنا مُحكمه ومتشابهه وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، وأمركم الله بالاستمساك بمُحكم القرآن وسنة محمد رسول الله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن، ولم يأمركم الله بنَبذ سُنة نبيّه وراء ظهوركم بل أمركم بالاستمساك بمحكم القرآن والسُّنة النّبويّة إلا ما خالف لمُحكم القرآن العظيم، وعلّمكم الله أنَّ ما خالف لمُحكم القرآن العظيم فإن ذلك من عند غير الله، ولكنكم تفترون على الله يا معشر السُّنة والشيعة، وتقولون يا معشر أهل السُّنة إنَّ القرآن لا يعلم تأويله إلا الله ومحمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم وإنّ حسبكم الاستمساك بالسُّنة النّبويّة لأنها جاءت بياناً للقرآن، وقال معشر الشيعة إن القرآن لا يعلمُ بتأويله إلا الله ورسوله والراسخون في العلم عترة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وأن حسبهم ما ورد عن آل البيت وعن رسول الله، ولذلك ضللتم يا معشر السُّنة والشيعة عن سواء السبيل، وذلك لأن الله لم يعدكم بحفظ أحاديث محمدٍ رسول الله من التحريف والتزييف، فكيف بأحاديث أئمة آل البيت؟

وأُقسم بالله الواحد القهّار الذي يُدرك الأبصار ولا تُدركه الأبصار لأخرسنَّ ألسنتكم بمُحكم القرآن العظيم عمّا جاء في آياته المحكمات أمّ الكتاب حتى لا تجدوا في صدوركم حرجاً مما قضيتُ بينكم بالحقّ وتُسلموا تسليماً إن كنتم مؤمنين، وأمّا إذا تركتم الآيات المحكمات أمّ الكتاب فاتّبعتم المتشابه من القرآن فقد هلكتم لأنّ أعداء الله سوف يضعون لكم أحاديثَ تتشابه بالضبط مع ظاهر هذه الآيات التي لا يعلمُ تأويلها إلا الله ولم يجعلها الله حجّته عليكم؛ بل أنتم لم ترجعوا أصلاً للقرآن إلا إلى آياته المتشابهات نظراً لأنهنّ أعجبنكم؛ لأنهنّ تشابهن في ظاهرهنّ للمُفترى الذي بين أيدِيكُم.

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكافة الباحثين عن الحقّ، إني الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّكم سوف أعرّف لكم كيف تُميّزون آيات القرآن المحكمات أمّ الكتاب عن آياته المتشابهات، فإنكم سوف تجدون بينهن اختلافاً وليس في آيات الله اختلافٌ شيئاً، وإنما الآيات المتشابهات تخالف لمحكم القرآن في ظاهرهنّ وتأويلهنّ غير ما جاء في لفظهن الظاهري، ولذلك لا يعلم تأويل المتشابه إلا الله.

ولسوف أضرب لكم على ذلك مثلاً في عقيدة رؤية الله وآتي بالآيات المحكمات في هذا الشأن ومن ثمّ آتيكم بالمتشابهات اللاتي تخالف للمحكمات في ظاهرهنّ ولكن تأويلهنّ غير ما جاء في ظاهرهنّ لو كنتم تعلمون، ونبدأ بالآيات المحكمات في نفي العقيدة برؤية الله جهرةً:
    1- وقال الله تعالى: {بَدِيعُ السموات وَالأرض ۖ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ له وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ تَكُن له صَاحِبَةٌ ۖ وَخَلَقَ كلّ شَيْءٍ ۖ وَهُوَ بِكلّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١٠١﴾ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ ربّكم ۖ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ خَالِقُ كلّ شَيْءٍ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كلّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ ﴿١٠٢لَّا تُدْرِ‌كُهُ الْأَبْصَارُ‌ وَهُوَ يُدْرِ‌كُ الْأَبْصَارَ‌ ۖ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ‌ ﴿١٠٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

2 - قال الله تعالى: {وَلَمَّا جَاءَ مُوسَىٰ لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ ۚ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَـٰكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي ۚ فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّىٰ رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ مُوسَىٰ صَعِقًا ۚ فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٤٣} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

3 - وكذلك بيّن الله أنه ما كان لبشر أن يُكلِّمَه الله جهرةً. وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّـهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٥١} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

4 - وكذلك بيّن الله إنه لا يُكلّم النّاس يوم القيامة جهرةً بل من وراء حجابٍ، وبيّن لكم حجابه يوم القيامة أنه يُكلم النّاس من وراء الغمام وهو حجاب الربّ سبحانه. وقال الله تعالى: {هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا أَن يَأْتِيَهُمُ اللَّـهُ فِي ظُلَلٍ مِّنَ الْغَمَامِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَقُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ ۚ وَإِلَى اللَّـهِ تُرْجَعُ الْأُمُورُ ﴿٢١٠} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ومن ثمّ نأتي الآن للآيات المتشابهات في هذا الشأن ولكننا سوف نجدهنّ عكس المُحكم في ظاهرهنّ غير أن تأويلهنّ غير ما جاء في التشابه اللغوي في ظاهرهن.

1 - قال الله تعالى: {وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَّاضِرَ‌ةٌ ﴿٢٢إِلَىٰ ربّها نَاظِرَ‌ةٌ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة].

2 - قال الله تعالى: {كَلَّا إِنَّهُمْ عَن ربّهم يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّمَحْجُوبُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ ثمّ إِنَّهُمْ لَصَالُو الْجَحِيمِ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المطففين].

فأمّا المُحكم فهو محكمٌ وجعله الله واضحاً بيِّناً يتكلم عن العقيدة برؤية الله بالنفي المُطلق في نفس وقلب الموضوع ظاهرهنّ كباطنهنّ لا يزيغ عمّا جاء فيهنّ إلا من في قلبه زيغٌ عن الحقّ فيتبع المتشابه الذي يخالف للمحكم في ظاهره، ولكن تأويله غير ظاهره ولذلك لا اختلاف ولا تناقض في القرآن العظيم، وإنّي على بيان الآيات المتشابهات لقديرٌ بإذن الله العلي القدير من يُعلّمني بذلك، ولكني أعلم أنّ الحجّة قد جعلها الله في المُحكم الذي أغناه الله عن تأويل ناصر محمد، فلا يزيغ عن محكم القرآن إلا من كان في قلبه زيغٌ فيتبع المتشابه الذي يخالف عن المُحكم في ظاهره ويختلف في تأويله، فأمّا المُحكم فلا ترونه يحتاج لبيانٍ، ولكني سوف آتيكم بالبيان للمتشابه وذلك لكي أبيّن لكم أنه لا تناقض في القرآن كما يزعم الكافرون بالقرآن العظيم.

1 - قال الله تعالى: {وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَّاضِرَ‌ةٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ إِلَىٰ ربّها نَاظِرَ‌ةٌ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة].

والتشابه اللفظي
    {نَاظِرَةٌ}، ولكن الله يقصد الانتظار لرحمة الله وليس النظر إلى ذات الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا جَاءَكَ الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِآيَاتِنَا فَقُلْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ كَتَبَ رَبُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ الرَّحْمَةَ ۖ أَنَّهُ مَنْ عَمِلَ مِنكُمْ سُوءًا بِجَهَالَةٍ ثُمَّ تَابَ مِن بَعْدِهِ وَأَصْلَحَ فَأَنَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥٤} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

بمعنى أنهم منتظرون لرحمة الله،
    وذلك لأنّ التأويل الحقّ لناظرة هو منتظرة، ولذلك قالت ملكة سبأ: {وَإِنِّي مُرْسِلَةٌ إِلَيْهِم بِهَدِيَّةٍ فَنَاظِرَةٌ بِمَ يَرْجِعُ الْمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿٣٥} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وليس ذلك قياساً وإنما لفهم كلمة ناظرة؛ هل بالإمكان أن تأتي بمعنى منتظرة؟ وذلك لأنه لا ينبغي أن يكون هناك تناقضاً بين القرآن العظيم فلا بدّ أنّ بيانها غير لفظها الظاهري المختلف مع المحكم ولكنه لا يخالفه في التأويل، فتبيّن لكم أنّ الوجوه الصالحة الناظرة إلى رحمة الله وليست ناظرة إلى ذات الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، وانظروا إلى الوجوه الأخرى فتجدون أنها لا تنتظر لرحمة الله بل تظنّ أن يُفعل بها فاقرة. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَوُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ بَاسِرَةٌ ﴿٢٤تَظُنُّ أَن يُفْعَلَ بِهَا فَاقِرَةٌ ﴿٢٥} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة].

إذاً وجوهٌ ظنُّها في الله أن ينالها برحمته فهي ناظرةٌ لرحمة ربها، وأمّا الباسرة فظنُّها في الله أنه سوف يفعل بها فاقرة، فما السبب وذلك لأنّ الباسرة محجوبةٌ عن معرفة ربّها أنّه أرحم الراحمين، ولا يزال حجابهم عن معرفة الحقّ على قلوبهم.
    تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَن كَانَ فِي هَـٰذِهِ أَعْمَىٰ فَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ أَعْمَىٰ وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

أولئك قلوبهم محجوبةٌ عن معرفة ربّهم وما قدروه حقّ قدره ولذلك يسألون ملائكته؛ خزنة جهنّم من دونه. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَبَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٩قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُسُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۚ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا ۗوَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

فانظروا للتعليق الحقّ على دُعائهم من ربّهم وهو قوله تعالى:
    {وَمَا دعاء الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك لأنهم يدعون غير الله فيلتمسون الرحمة عند عباده الذين هم أدنى رحمةٍ من أرحم الراحمين ولذلك لم يجدوها، ولكن انظروا للذين دعوا ربّهم من أهل الأعراف فاستجاب لهم. وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا صُرِفَتْ أَبْصَارُهُمْ تِلْقَاءَ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا لَا تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٤٧} [الأعراف]، ومن ثمّ انظروا لردِّ الله عليهم: {ادْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَا أَنتُمْ تَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٤٩} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

إذاً يا إخواني إنما الحجاب على القلب، وهذا الحجاب هو ذاته الذي كان على قلوبهم في الدُّنيا عن معرفة ربّهم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذَا قَرَأْتَ الْقُرْآنَ جَعَلْنَا بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ حِجَابًا مَّسْتُورًا ﴿٤٥} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وذلك لأنّ الذين لا يعلمون سوف يتَّبعون هذه الآية. قال الله تعالى:
    {كَلَّا إِنَّهُمْ عَن رَّبِّهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّمَحْجُوبُونَ ﴿١٥ثُمَّ إِنَّهُمْ لَصَالُو الْجَحِيمِ ﴿١٦} صدق الله العظيم [المطففين].

فَيُظَنُّ أنَّ الصالحين ليس بينهم وبين ربّهم حجاب ولذلك يُشاهدونه، وإنما الحجاب عن ربّهم للكافرين ومن ثمّ يستدل بهذه الآية المتشابهة:
    {كَلَّا إِنَّهُمْ عَن ربّهم يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّمَحْجُوبُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ ثمّ إِنَّهُمْ لَصَالُو الْجَحِيمِ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فيتبع المتشابه ويذر المُحكم في هذا الشأن.

ولكني أبشّركم برؤية نور الله من وراء الغمام يوم القيامة. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَأَشْرَ‌قَتِ الأرض بِنُورِ‌ ربّها وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ وَجِيءَ بِالنَّبِيِّينَ وَالشُّهَدَاءِ وَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُم بالحقّ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ وَوُفِّيَتْ كلّ نَفْسٍ مَّا عَمِلَتْ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ولكن هذا النور يشعُّ من وجه الله من وراء الغمام. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَوْمَ تَشَقَّقُ السَّمَاءُ بِالْغَمَامِ وَنُزِّلَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ تَنزِيلًا ﴿٢٥الْمُلْكُ يَوْمَئِذٍ الْحَقُّ لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ ۚ وَكَانَ يَوْمًا عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ عَسِيرًا ﴿٢٦وَيَوْمَ يَعَضُّ الظَّالِمُ عَلَىٰ يَدَيْهِ يَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي اتَّخَذْتُ مَعَ الرَّسُولِ سَبِيلًا ﴿٢٧} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وما هو الغمام الذي تشقق به السماوات؟ وإليكم الفتوى الحقّ أنه حجاب وجه الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا أَن يَأْتِيَهُمُ اللَّـهُ فِي ظُلَلٍ مِّنَ الْغَمَامِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَقُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ ۚ وَإِلَى اللَّـهِ تُرْجَعُ الْأُمُورُ ﴿٢١٠} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

إذاً يا معشر علماء الأمّة إني أُحذركم كما حذَّركم الله أن تتبعوا المتشابه من القرآن الذي لا يعلم تأويله إلا الله ويُعلّم به من يشاء وتذرون المُحكم الواضح والبيّن من آيات أمّ الكتاب وهُنّ حجّة الله عليكم لو كنتم تعلمون. ومن اتّبع المتشابه والذي لا يعلمُ تأويله إلا الله ويذر المُحكم الواضح والبيّن من آيات أمّ الكتاب فليعلم أنّ في قلبه زيغٌ عن الحقّ وقد ضلّ عن سواء السبيل، وذلك لأنّ المُفترين سوف يستغلون الآيات المتشابهات فيأتون بأحاديثَ تتشابه مع المتشابهة في ظاهرها بالضبط، إذاً أين التأويل؟ وذلك لأنّ من المفروض أن الحديث يأتي ليفسرها لنا كمثل قول الله تعالى:
    {وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَّاضِرَةٌ ﴿٢٢إِلَىٰ رَبِّهَا نَاظِرَةٌ ﴿٢٣} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة]، ومن ثمّ يوضع حديثٌ بمكرٍ وافتراءٍ عن محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أنه قال:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    [ سوف ترونَ ربّكم يوم القيامة جلياً كما ترون البدر لا تُضامون في رؤيته ]
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ومن ثمّ يزعم الجاهلون أنّ هذا الحديث جاء تأويلاً لقوله تعالى: {وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَّاضِرَةٌ ﴿٢٢إِلَىٰ رَبِّهَا نَاظِرَةٌ ﴿٢٣} صدق الله العظيم، إذاً أين التأويل؟ فإذا حكمنا على ظاهرها فسوف نتَّبع هذا الحديث المتشابه مع ظاهرها بالضبط، ولكن المُحكم لكم لبالمرصاد لأنه يأتي يتكلم في نفس الموضوع وينفي هذا الحديث جُملةً وتفصيلاً ويختلف معه اختلافاً كثيراً، وإنما لجأوا للقرآن للمتشابه فقط وليس للمُحكم بل أعجبهم من القرآن المتشابه فيبتغونه برهاناً لحديث الفتنة ويبتغون هذا الحديث تأويلاً لهذه الآية المتشابهة. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۗ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٧} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ولكني أُشهدُ الله إني أدعوكم وأحاجّكم بمُحكم القرآن العظيم والذي لم يجعله الله بحاجة للتأويل؛ واضحٌ وبيِّنٌ ظاهره كباطنه، فهل أنتم مُتّبعون؟ وإن ظللتم تتبعون ما خالف لمُحكم القرآن من السُّنة يا معشر علماء السُّنة فلن تجدوا لكم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً بعد أن جاءكم التفصيل من ربكم، وكذلك أنتم يا معشر علماء الشيعة فإن ظللتم تتبعون لما يخالف من روايات العترة عن محكم القرآن فلن تجدوا لكم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً.

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار والباحثين عن الحقيقة بلّغوا بياني هذا لمعشر السُّنة والشيعة لعلهم يتقون، وبشّروهم أنَّ الله قد ابتعث الإمام المهديّ إليهم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم ويُحاجِجهم بمُحكم القرآن العظيم ويحكم بينهم في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون، فيستنبط الحكم الحقّ بينهم من محكم القرآن وعداً علينا بالحقّ بإذن الله ربّ العالمين؛ المُعلِّم لعبده ونعم المُعلِّم ونعم المولى ونعم النّصير، وأخبروهم إنَّ مذهب آبائي شافعيٌّ سُنّيٌّ، ولكني أعلن الكفر بالتعدديّة المذهبيّة جُملةً وتفصيلاً مستمسكاً بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ومن أتباع محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولا أعلمُ بنبيٍّ ولا رسولٍ من بعد محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - حتى أكون من أتباعه، ولذلك جعل الله في اسمي خبري وعنوان أمري
    (ناصر محمد)، ولذلك تَرون اسمي في رايتي لأنّ الله جعل في اسمي حقيقةً لأمري ناصراً لما جاءكم به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وفي ذلك تكمن حكمة التواطؤ للاسم محمدٍ في اسمي في اسم أبي، وذلك لأني لستُ مُبتدعاً بل مُتّبِعاً لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وأدعو على بصيرةٍ من ربّي وهي ذاتها بصيرة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

ويا نسيم، أرجو من الله أن يهديك إلى الصراط المستقيم فتكون من السابقين الأنصار الذين صدّقوا بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة الذين صدَّقوا في عصر الحوار من قبل ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر على كافة البشر بكوكب سقر في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون.
    وسلام الله عليك يا نسيم ورحمةٌ من لدنه وبركاته، وأستحلفك بالله أن لا تُصدّقني حرجاً مني ما لم ترَ أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ينطقُ بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

الإمام المبين الداعي إلى الصراط المستقيم الذليل على المؤمنين العزيز على الكافرين ناصر محمد اليماني.

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 23-07-2019, 06:52 AM
  2. My honorable Imam, give us fatwa about the word of Allah the Most High: {only with rope from Allah and rope from people} ..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-07-2017, 11:44 PM
  3. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 17-05-2017, 11:01 PM
  4. Replies of the Imam to Nasim, Tareed and Alam Al-Jihad: Refuting the suspicions by the argument and poof
    مشاركات: 30
    آخر مشاركة: 01-08-2016, 08:09 AM
  5. Replies of the Imam to Nasim: Nullifying the chastisement of the grave
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 02-11-2015, 11:01 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك