الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 9 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 789101119 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 81 إلى 90 من 539
  1. افتراضي

I ask Allah to be pleased with you my son, I may suggest that you ask the management to put on this web site the translation of the Imam's statements in Russian they will be glad to open web page for you on this site, I ask Allah the most Kind to reward your efforts in this world and in the here after

2. افتراضي

Thank you very much my brother, you are very good with me, may Allah bless you for such words, i'll ask Allah Almighty the same for you and it will be honor for me to be more involved in Imam's mission if they will open such web page.. i am going to send this request. thank you.

3. افتراضي

wa alikum alslam brother,
    :I could not find an answer for your question and I believe this number has nothing did not come from the Holy Quran, Allah said to us
    75:22 (Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty
    83:24 Thou wilt recognise in their faces the beaming brightness of Bliss.
    .which I conclude that they will be having youthful look but there is no specification of the age of people in Haven
    Praise be to the Lord of the worlds

4. افتراضي

I just want to say Allah Loves you every day, I ask Allah The Merciful to bless you too.

5. افتراضي meeting parents and siblings after death

Salam Aleykum, will we meet our parents, mother and father, sister and brother after we will die what will be happened in anyway? Thank you.

6. افتراضي

Wa alikum assalam warahmato Allah
    Allah the Most Merciful said
    23:101 {So when the trumpet is blown, there will be no ties of relationship among them that day, nor will they ask of one another}

Serve then what you will besides Him. Say: The losers surely are those who lose themselves and their people on the day of Resurrection. Now surely that is the manifest loss!}39:15
    We wait to know if the Imam peace be upon him had wrote a statement about this subject and the brother would bring it insha Allah.

7. افتراضي

60:3 {Your relationships and your children would not profit you, on the day of Resurrection — He will decide between you. And Allah is Seer of what you do}

8. rose sir tamerlan

not just your parents and siblings but you will meet every one you have see him in your life in day named The Loss and Gain -At-Taghabon
    As Allah says in holly
    ] . quraan ((] The Day on which He will gather you for the Dayof Gathering; that is the Day of Loss and Gain. He who believes in Allah anddoes good deeds, Allah will acquit him of his evil deeds and admit him toGardens underneath which rivers flow, where he shall live for ever. That is themighty triumph.

9. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Salam Aleykum, will we meet our parents, mother and father, sister and brother after we will die what will be happened in anyway? Thank you.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    salam alaykom
    My brother you should ask forgiveness for them from Allah. This is the only way to help died People. Shall Allah forgive all our died and in-life parents.
    We hope to meet them all in Paradise after the judgment day. Amen

10. افتراضي On refusing to take medicine for the sake of Allah

Salam Aleykum,

Does it is true if someone rejects taking treatment from deathful disease for the sake of Allah and die is going to get paradise of the Most Graceful ( and you are like in a status of people who died for the sake of Allah in a war)? Thanks for answer.

صفحة 9 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 789101119 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here