الموضوع: Dreams about Planet X / Nibiru

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 14
  1. افتراضي Dreams about Planet X / Nibiru

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Peace be to all the righteous servant of Allah

I believe in Imam al Mahdi Naser Mohammed al Yemeni 6 Months already and i have Dreams in this 6 Months about Mahdi, dajjal and Planet X but i say here only about the dreams about Planet X because my english are not good

i have until now 2 Dreams about Planet X and 1 other dream about Earthquake

first Dream was before 2 or 3 Months: i have see on Dream only that Planet X appear

second dream was Today 13.07.2012: i was in a Home with my Mother and a Earthquake destroy a bit this home but i and my Mother no die Alhamdulillah and than I walked out of the house and i had a telescope and i have see of this telescope Moon right and in middle Sun and left Planet X and i have watch closer and i have See that PLANET X are Hollow and my Mother cry because she has fear and I asked her if she wants to be Muslim and she say ok Alhamdulillah

in the 1 other dream was i too at Home and a great Earthquake shook my Home but we no go down Alhamdullilah this dream was last month

ALLAH show me on the first dream about Mahdi that this Imam al Mahdi Naser Mohammed al Yemeni are the real Imam al Mahdi Alhamdulillah

and i have pair other dreams

EDIT: i have see on Dream from 13.07.2012: I have see that PLANET X was real near on Earth

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : اضِل
    assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Peace be to all the righteous servant of Allah

I believe in Imam al Mahdi Naser Mohammed al Yemeni 6 Months already and i have Dreams in this 6 Months about Mahdi, dajjal and Planet X but i say here only about the dreams about Planet X because my english are not good

i have until now 2 Dreams about Planet X and 1 other dream about Earthquake

first Dream was before 2 or 3 Months: i have see on Dream only that Planet X appear

second dream was Today 13.07.2012: i was in a Home with my Mother and a Earthquake destroy a bit this home but i and my Mother no die Alhamdulillah and than I walked out of the house and i had a telescope and i have see of this telescope Moon right and in middle Sun and left Planet X and i have watch closer and i have See that PLANET X are Hollow and my Mother cry because she has fear and I asked her if she wants to be Muslim and she say ok Alhamdulillah

in the 1 other dream was i too at Home and a great Earthquake shook my Home but we no go down Alhamdullilah this dream was last month

ALLAH show me on the first dream about Mahdi that this Imam al Mahdi Naser Mohammed al Yemeni are the real Imam al Mahdi Alhamdulillah

and i have pair other dreams
    انتهى الاقتباس من اضِل

هذه ترجمة الكلام من قوقل::

أحلام عن الكوكب العاشر / نيبيرو
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

صلى الله على العبد في جميع الصالحين من الله

وأعتقد أن في الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمني محمد 6 أشهر بالفعل، ولدي أحلام في هذا اشهر 6 حول المهدي، الدجال، والكوكب العاشر لكني أقول هنا فقط عن الأحلام حول الكوكب العاشر لأن لغتي الإنجليزية ليست جيدة

لدي حتى الآن 2 أحلام عن الكوكب العاشر و 1 حلم أخرى حول الزلزال

وكان الحلم الأول قبل 2 أو 3 أشهر: لقد نرى في الحلم الوحيد الذي يبدو الكوكب العاشر

وكان الحلم الثاني اليوم 2012/7/13: كنت في المنزل مع والدتي وزلزال يدمر قليلا هذا المنزل ولكن أنا وأمي لا يموت الحمد لله، وأنا من خرج من المنزل وكان لي تلسكوب وأنا أرى أن من هذا الحق والقمر تلسكوب في وسط الشمس والكوكب العاشر اليسار ولدي مراقبة أوثق ولدي رؤية هذا الكوكب العاشر والجوف وتبكي والدتي لأنها لديه الخوف وسألتها اذا كانت تريد ان تكون مسلم وتقول الحمد لله موافق

في الحلم 1 أخرى وأنا أيضا في البداية وقوع زلزال كبير هز الرئيسية بلدي ولكن لا نذهب إلى أسفل الحمد لله هذا الحلم كان في الشهر الماضي

الله تبين لي في الحلم لأول مرة عن المهدي أن هذا الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمني هي حقيقية الإمام المهدي الحمد لله

ولدي أحلام الزوج الآخر
    ====================================================================
    أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهـد أن محــمداً رسول الله وأشهد أن ناصر محمد هو المهدي المنتظر

3. افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة الانبياء والمرسلين
    بارك الله باخي الكريم حسون حسون وسأقوم بتصحيح بعض ما جاء بالترجمه

"

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله
    السلام على جميع عباد الله الصالحين
    أنا مصدق بالامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني منذ 6 شهور الان وقد شاهدت احلام في هذه الفتره عن الامام المهدي والدجال والكوكب اكس لكني ساذكر فقط الاحلام عن الكوكب اكس لان لغتي الانجليزيه ليست جيده
    شاهدت الى الان حلمين عن الكوكب اكس وحلم عن هزه ارضيه
    الحلم الاول كان قبل شهرين او ثلاثه شهور شاهدت في حلم فقط ان الكوكب اكس ظهر
    الحلم الثاني كان اليوم 13/7/2012 : كنت في المنزل مع والدتي وهدمت الهزه الارضيه جزء من المنزل لكن والحمدلله لم نموت انا ووالدتي ثم خرجت من هذا المنزل وكان لدي تلسكوب وشاهدت القمر في جهه اليمين وفي الوسط كانت الشمس وفي جهه اليسار كان الكوكب اكس وشاهدت بشكل اقرب ان الكوكب اكس كان مجوفا وبكت والدتي لانها خافت وسالتها اذا كانت تريد ان تدخل بالاسلام وقالت نعم والحمدلله.
    وفي حلم اخر كنت في المنزل وحدث زلزال عظيم وهز البيت ولكننا والحمدلله لم نموت , هذا الحلم في الشهر الاخير.
    لقد اراني الله في الحلم الاول ان الامام ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهدي المنتظر الحقيقي الحمدلله
    لدي حلمان اخران.

""

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Gracious

Wa Alaykum assalam dear brother ;
    We welcome you to the imam almahdai Forum; & yes brother a lot of selected people are seeing such dreams about the plant x and the earthquakes and those dreams become very frequent in the last period which can be considered as a sign that the event become close ;;we ask Almighty allah for his mercy & Almighty Allah always save the faithful followers.
    And yes our dear brother; Naser Mohammed al Yemeni are the real imam al Mahdi Alhamdulillah & it was great gift from allah that he show you and us the road to him & finding the truth.Still brother I would like to remind you that we do not build an Islamic ruling on dreams and the dream is exhortation and enlighten to those whom saw it. The real evidence of imam is his statements and Interpretation of the Koran which prove that he has been selected by Almighty Allah.
    I would like to ask you brother and you are free if you would like to answer as per your wish, what is your Native language? And how you first knew about the imam?
    may allah bless you

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : رافت
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة الانبياء والمرسلين
    بارك الله باخي الكريم حسون حسون وسأقوم بتصحيح بعض ما جاء بالترجمه

"

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله
    السلام على جميع عباد الله الصالحين
    أنا مصدق بالامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني منذ 6 شهور الان وقد شاهدت احلام في هذه الفتره عن الامام المهدي والدجال والكوكب اكس لكني ساذكر فقط الاحلام عن الكوكب اكس لان لغتي الانجليزيه ليست جيده
    شاهدت الى الان حلمين عن الكوكب اكس وحلم عن هزه ارضيه
    الحلم الاول كان قبل شهرين او ثلاثه شهور شاهدت في حلم فقط ان الكوكب اكس ظهر
    الحلم الثاني كان اليوم 13/7/2012 : كنت في المنزل مع والدتي وهدمت الهزه الارضيه جزء من المنزل لكن والحمدلله لم نموت انا ووالدتي ثم خرجت من هذا المنزل وكان لدي تلسكوب وشاهدت القمر في جهه اليمين وفي الوسط كانت الشمس وفي جهه اليسار كان الكوكب اكس وشاهدت بشكل اقرب ان الكوكب اكس كان مجوفا وبكت والدتي لانها خافت وسالتها اذا كانت تريد ان تدخل بالاسلام وقالت نعم والحمدلله.
    وفي حلم اخر كنت في المنزل وحدث زلزال عظيم وهز البيت ولكننا والحمدلله لم نموت , هذا الحلم في الشهر الاخير.
    لقد اراني الله في الحلم الاول ان الامام ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهدي المنتظر الحقيقي الحمدلله
    لدي حلمان اخران.

""

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Gracious

Wa Alaykum assalam dear brother ;
    We welcome you to the imam almahdai Forum; & yes brother a lot of selected people are seeing such dreams about the plant x and the earthquakes and those dreams become very frequent in the last period which can be considered as a sign that the event become close ;;we ask Almighty allah for his mercy & Almighty Allah always save the faithful followers.
    And yes our dear brother; Naser Mohammed al Yemeni are the real imam al Mahdi Alhamdulillah & it was great gift from allah that he show you and us the road to him & finding the truth.Still brother I would like to remind you that we do not build an Islamic ruling on dreams and the dream is exhortation and enlighten to those whom saw it. The real evidence of imam is his statements and Interpretation of the Koran which prove that he has been selected by Almighty Allah.
    I would like to ask you brother and you are free if you would like to answer as per your wish, what is your Native language? And how you first knew about the imam?
    may allah bless you
    انتهى الاقتباس من رافت

Peace be with you and the other brother

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah brother

Iam From Azerbaijan (Baku born) , with 7 years i came to Germany and i live here 11 Years now Alhamdullilah i converted to Islam in beginning 2011, i was Sunna Muslim after that i have learn every day more and more about Islam and i have read Koran more and more Alhamdulillah and hear from the Imams many Hadiths and than i read again Koran and i found many things what the Imam says the koran contradict and i have use Alhamdulillah my Mind and think about the Koran verses and the Hadith after example over the Stoning a imam have say that we must Stoning and than i read Koran and i have see that we no must Stoning because in Koran it not stand over the stoning and more and i have Alhamdullilah think about more thnings and i had many Questions but i dont have Quest anyone and than i find a Muslim Brother he was 15 Years old and his Father was a knowing man over the Islam i dont have see him often and than in beginning 2012 he(the father) called me and say to me that i can come to him and than i have came to him and he say to me that the Mahdi are here in this day he have found the Imam al Mahdi Naser Mohammed al Yemeni and he said to me many things about this man Naser Mohammed and i have in the first 2 days uncertainty and than after this 2 days ALLAH show me in a Dream that he are the real Imam al Mahdi Alhamdulillah and i have than believe this man Imam al Mahdi 100% without uncertainty Alhamdulillah

my friend is here he always translate to me what Imam al Mahdi always says Alhamdullilah

5. افتراضي

بيعة مباركة بإذن الله أخي.
    قال سبحانه و تعالى علوا كبيرا :

{قَالَ إِنِّي أُشْهِدُ اللَّـهَ وَاشْهَدُوا أَنِّي بَرِ‌يءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿54﴾ مِن دُونِهِ ۖ فَكِيدُونِي جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ لَا تُنظِرُ‌ونِ ﴿55﴾ إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّـهِ رَ‌بِّي وَرَ‌بِّكُم ۚ مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَ‌بِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿56﴾}

{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَوْلاَ أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ قُلْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ أَنَابَ }

{لَتُبْلَوُنَّ فِي أَمْوَالِكُمْ وَأَنفُسِكُمْ وَلَتَسْمَعُنَّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ أَذًى كَثِيراً وَإِن تَصْبِرُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ فَإِنَّ ذَلِكَ مِنْ عَزْمِ الأُمُورِ }آل عمران

صدق الله العظيم

6. افتراضي

In the name of Almighty allah the most merciful.
    May allah bless you brother & bless your faithful friend & all the true Faithfull’s “ AL Ansar” and may alhah accept your allegiance .
    قال الله تعالى ( إن الذين يبايعونك إنما يبايعون الله يد الله فوق أيديهم فمن نكث فإنما ينكث على نفسه ومن أوفى بما عاهد عليه الله فسيؤتيه أجرا عظيما ) صدق الله العظيم
    I thank you for your replay and your replay prove that you had used your mind to judge then you find the true as clear as the sun in the sky and then Allah had showed you the true road .
    قال الله تعالى (والذين جاهدوا فينا لنهدينهم سبلنا وإن الله لمع المحسنين) صدق الله العظيم
    We ask almighty allah to meet with you and the true imam al Mahdi Naser Mohammed al Yemany for the major Allegiance in Mecca After the ratification.
    Peace on the Messengers & the Righteous servant.

Remark :
    Am not sure if you have to write another post with your allegiance in the allegiance Forum here :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/forumdisp...E3%E6%DA%E6%CF
    May dear brothers in the management forum advice you.

7. افتراضي

الحمد لله رب العالمين
    لا اله الا الله وعلى انبيائه صلى الله وعلينا حلت رحمة الله
    الله الله الله الله
    يا سعد قوم بالله فازو ولم يرو في الورى سواه ولم يرو في الورى سواه
    قربهم منه واجتباهم قوم يحبهم ويحبونه
    ليس هذا باجتهادنا انما الفضل من الله
    ازال حجب الغطاء عنهم فراو رضوانه في سماه
    ليس هذا باجتهادنا انما الفضل من الله

8. افتراضي وَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنِّيَ أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ كَبِيرٍ

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الر كِتَابٌ أُحْكِمَتْ آيَاتُهُ ثُمَّ فُصِّلَتْ مِن لَّدُنْ حَكِيمٍ خَبِيرٍ

أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ اللَّهَ إِنَّنِي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ

وَأَنِ اسْتَغْفِرُواْ رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُواْ إِلَيْهِ يُمَتِّعْكُم مَّتَاعًا حَسَنًا إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى وَيُؤْتِ كُلَّ ذِي فَضْلٍ فَضْلَهُ وَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنِّيَ أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ كَبِيرٍ

إِلَى اللَّهِ مَرْجِعُكُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

9. افتراضي

As-Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatu
    Peace and blessing be upon you dear brother Adil
    May Allah accept your pledge of allegiance

Surely those who swear allegiance to you do but swear allegiance to Allah; the hand of Allah is above their hands : then anyone who violates his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and anyone who fulfils what he has covenanted with Allah, Allah will soon grant him a great Reward

May Allah preserve your faith and keep you steadfast on His straight way

Our Lord! make not our hearts to deviate after You has guided us aright, and grant us from You mercy; for You Are the Grantor of bounties without measure

10. smiling face وَيَسْتَنبِئُونَكَ أَحَقٌّ هُوَ قُلْ إِي وَرَ‌بِّي إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ

*بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم .والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد النبي الآمين وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين .السلام على خليفة الله الإمام المبين ،الخبير بالرحمان من آتاه الله الفرقان والبيان الحق للقرآن العظيم ،السلام عليك ياناصر سنة الله الحق ولو كره الكافرون ، السلام عليك يا ناصر محمد اليماني ،سلام الحب في الله والقرب من الله وإبتغاء نعيم رضوان الله .السلام عليكم جميعاً يأحباب الله ياأنصار الله .

أما بعد ،

*قال الله تعالى عز وجل:

*بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم `: إِذَا رَ‌أَتْهُم مِّن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ سَمِعُوا لَهَا تَغَيُّظًا وَزَفِيرً‌ا .

*وهذا جديد , سماع أصوات غريبة تأتي سبحان الله من السماء في عدد من الدول ، وإليكم الرابط الٱتي :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Syza...feature=g-vrec

*دعاء :
    اللهم أمنا بما أنزلت وأتبعنا الرسول فآكتبنا مع الشاهدين ،اللهم إنا نسألك بحق رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك ،وبحق نور جلالك وجهك وبحق عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك أن ترحمنا وتنجينا وتجعلنا في كنف رحماتك وألطافك وأنت راضٍ عنا
    لا إله إلا أنت البر الرحيم .آمين آمين آمين والحمد لله رب العالمين.

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions and Answers about the planet [Nibiru Planet X] in the Quran
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-04-2020, 03:25 PM
  2. Videos of Planet Nibiru hellfire
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 24
    آخر مشاركة: 10-07-2018, 08:40 PM
  3. Planet Saqar/Sijjil (Planet X oder Nibiru) und der (Dajjal) Falsche Messias
    بواسطة سلبم القلب في المنتدى Deutsch
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 03-11-2012, 01:58 PM
  4. Nibiru Planet X نيبيرو الكَوكَبُ العَاشِر ..
    بواسطة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني في المنتدى ۞ موسوعة بيانات الإمام المهدي المنتظر ۞
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-05-2010, 04:25 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •