الموضوع: I have attempted to invite some brothers...

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي I have attempted to invite some brothers...

In the Name of Allah!

I have tried to expand the age of discussion by calling 5 orators to this website and hopefully they will help expand this information. All 5 of them are Muslim orators with great influence through
    .the internet and TV

They are :

Zakir Naik

Abdur Rahim Green

Yusuf Estes

Sheikh Imran Hosein

Bilal Philips

Only now I regret to say I made a mistake. In my email to them I forgot to begin with (bismillah) In the name of Allah

And skipped straight to salaam instead ie. peace be upon you. Is there a dua for forgetfulness for I don't think these messages will reach them

2. افتراضي

Aslam alykom wa rhamat allah we baraktoh
    dear brother do you know the purpose of imam's forums?
    yes for the discussions and dialogues
    and the doors open for anyone who is want to know
    the truth ,and yes you and Mr
    (Richard Dawkins) are welcomed in imam website
    for discussions,
    and about the translation process
    maybe my brother Hussein ebn Omar
    the Founder and the manager of imam's forums will volunteer to translate,or
    i will translate or one of the imam supporter who can
    write and speak English well
    in Allah wells,this my suggestions

so it's better to wait until the imam get informed about your idea
    and if imam approved about it then it's OK
    but in all cases invite Mr Richard Dawkins in the international section
    to read imam statements

and jazak Allah kol 7'ier
    for your concern

3. افتراضي

Bism Allah al rahman al Raheem

Salaam Alaykim Brother
    i would like to offer any translation if needed
    as for your question of duaa for forgetfulness
    i remember the Imam mentioned this duaa from koran

رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذۡنَآ إِن نَّسِينَآ أَوۡ أَخۡطَأۡنَا‌ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحۡمِلۡ عَلَيۡنَآ إِصۡرً۬ا كَمَا حَمَلۡتَهُ ۥ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبۡلِنَا‌ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلۡنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِۦ‌ۖ وَٱعۡفُ عَنَّا وَٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَا وَٱرۡحَمۡنَآ‌ۚ أَنتَ مَوۡلَٮٰنَا فَٱنصُرۡنَا عَلَى ٱلۡقَوۡمِ ٱلۡڪَـٰفِرِينَ
    Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as thou didst lay on those before us! Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, Thou, our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk. (286)
    -Baqara--
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

4. افتراضي

Its as I feared, I have got a reply from one invitation that they think this was a joke

Allah relates the story of Nuh (AS) in the Quran where he was building the ark and the Chieftans passing by him mocked at him and he said: though ye mock us we mock at you. It shows how Nuh (AS) was wise*

5. افتراضي

bism Allah al Rahman Al Rahim

what do they have to loose if they read the articles?
    perhaps you can send him this ayah:

وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ
    A believer, a man from among the people of Pharaoh, who had concealed his faith, said: "Will ye slay a man because he says, 'My Lord is Allah.?- when he has indeed come to you with Clear (Signs) from your Lord? and if he be a liar, on him is (the sin of) his lie: but, if he is telling the Truth, then will fall on you something of the (calamity) of which he warns you: Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies!
    Ghafir, Chapter #40, Verse #28

they will find answers for all their pre-conceived notions about the mahdi
    the problem is that there are so many fake fabricated hadith
    and that people have become so attached to those hadith
    and they refuse to accept any mahdi who does not match the hadith
    even if the hadith is not authenic (in line with Koran)
    they speak of narrations as if the science of Narration will always be protected
    when in fact the only book protected from corruption is the koran

Example
    some people refuse to accept any mahdi unless his name is "Mohamed Abdullah" and when the see the name "Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni" they stop reading
    when the koran clearly proofs that the prophecized name is not always the actual name
    in line with the ayah

وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا
    بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah
    (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Even Imam Nasser Mohamed Elyemeni said clearly
    belief what you like, if you think i am not The Mahdi but just a person who tries to Unite people, then so be it, as long as you read the message and understand it and belief in it
    because my message is the message of Prophet Mohamed, and the message of Prophet Jesus son of Mary and of all the prophets-to belief in one prophet and not take any partners unto him and to warn them of a danger coming

Salaam Alaykum
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

6. افتراضي

The people are afraid to read more of the Imam Articles
    because they fear of he is not the real Mahdi -
    but the real problem is this: what if he IS the real mahdi
    did they think of this possibility?

the truth will be shown to all mankind
    when the public Baya happens in Mecca
    it will be during the passing of planet Sijil/Saqar

best to be patient my friend and grief not about those who think it is a joke
    may Allah guide them to the truth and sharpen their insight
    so Allah is pleased with all his creations and griefs not about anyone

Salaam Alaykum friend
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    صدق الله العظيم

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-08-2019, 03:14 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 12-02-2018, 05:00 PM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 31-05-2017, 12:38 AM
  4. To Our Christian Brothers
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 17-04-2017, 01:43 AM