الموضوع: The People of the Cave

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي The People of the Cave

What do you know about the People of the Cave in the Koran

Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYamani knows the exact location of the cave. There may be people living nearby not knowing what is inside the cave. The opening of the Cave is an event to must be broadcasted by as many news channels as possible so the world can witness this finding that will unite mankind.

As for what is in the cave

Three bodies of the people of the cave, Nabi Elias(ZulKifl), Nabi Idris, Nabi Elyasa who slept almost 18000 years and will soon be resurrected.

Why 18,000 years
    According to his words, the koran uses solar and lunar years in line with the ayah

الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ
    The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed;
    Al Rahman

They slept 309 years " 300 years and another 9 years" the first 300 years are lunar years (1 lunar year = 30 earth years) 300 X 30 = 9,000 years after which they arose thinking they slept one day or a few days, then they went back to sleep another 9 years (Solar years) one solar year = 1000 years so 9 solar years is 9,000 years....so it is a total of 18,000 years which are soon going to be completed and it will be their awakening....as mentioned in the surat caves:

ثُمَّ بَعَثۡنَـٰهُمۡ لِنَعۡلَمَ أَىُّ ٱلۡحِزۡبَيۡنِ أَحۡصَىٰ لِمَا لَبِثُوٓاْ أَمَدً۬ا (١٢)
    And afterward We raised them up that We might know which of the two parties would best calculate the time that they had tarried. (12)

These are going to be the ministers of the mahdi who will help him in his mission, but why does the koran say that

وَتَحْسَبُهُمْ أَيْقَاظًا وَهُمْ رُقُودٌ ۚ وَنُقَلِّبُهُمْ ذَاتَ الْيَمِينِ وَذَاتَ الشِّمَالِ ۖ وَكَلْبُهُم بَاسِطٌ ذِرَاعَيْهِ بِالْوَصِيدِ ۚ لَوِ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا
    Thou wouldst have deemed them awake, whilst they were asleep, and We turned them on their right and on their left sides: their dog stretching forth his two fore-legs on the threshold: if thou hadst come up on to them, thou wouldst have certainly turned back from them in flight, and wouldst certainly have been filled with terror of them.

The reason is because their size is enormous
    in line with some pictures of huge human skeletons that were found in different places in the world and are now spread all over the internet

so who else is in their cave

Their dog and according to the koran someone else called AL RAQIM

أَمۡ حَسِبۡتَ أَنَّ أَصۡحَـٰبَ ٱلۡكَهۡفِ وَٱلرَّقِيمِ كَانُواْ مِنۡ ءَايَـٰتِنَا عَجَبًا (٩)
    Or deemest thou that the People of the Cave and the (RAQIM) are a wonder among Our portents? (9)

The translation has always been that Raqim = Inscription but Imam Nasser said to us that it is the ADDED NUMBER to the 3 people of the cave who was added 20 centuries ago..the body of Jesus Christ/ Isa (as)....hey but wait a minute...was he not raised to God? Yes, His soul was raised but not his body..his body is preserved and purified in this cave and ready to be resurrected...

Some people wonder how Imam Nasser knows that the people of he cave are only 3 in number
    The koran said that people
    will say they are 3 or 4 or 5 with their dog....in line with the ayah in surat "Caves"

سَيَقُولُونَ ثَلَـٰثَةٌ۬ رَّابِعُهُمۡ كَلۡبُهُمۡ وَيَقُولُونَ خَمۡسَةٌ۬ سَادِسُ?ُمۡ كَلۡبُ?ُمۡ رَجۡمَۢا بِٱلۡغَيۡبِ‌ۖ وَيَقُولُونَ سَبۡعَةٌ۬ وَثَامِنُ?ُمۡ ڪَلۡبُ?ُمۡ‌ۚ قُل رَّبِّىٓ أَعۡلَمُ بِعِدَّتِ?ِم مَّا يَعۡلَمُهُمۡ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ۬‌ۗ فَلَا تُمَارِ فِي?ِمۡ إِلَّا مِرَآءً۬ ظَـٰهِرً۬ا وَلَا تَسۡتَفۡتِ فِيهِم مِّنۡهُمۡ أَحَدً۬ا (٢٢)
    (Some) will say: They were three, their dog the fourth, and (some) say: Five, their dog the sixth, guessing at random; and (some) say: Seven, and their dog the eighth. Say (O Muhammad): My Lord is best aware of their number. None knoweth them save a few. So contend not concerning them except with an outward contending, and ask not any of them to pronounce concerning them. (22)

The people of the cave are the same people of the story of Yassin.....where the number of people were two then were re-enforced by a third person....

وَٱضۡرِبۡ لَهُم مَّثَلاً أَصۡحَـٰبَ ٱلۡقَرۡيَةِ إِذۡ جَآءَهَا ٱلۡمُرۡسَلُونَ (١٣) إِذۡ أَرۡسَلۡنَآ إِلَيۡ?ِمُ ٱثۡنَيۡنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزۡنَا بِثَالِثٍ۬ فَقَالُوٓاْ إِنَّآ إِلَيۡكُم مُّرۡسَلُونَ (١٤)
    Coin for them a similitude: The people of the city when those sent (from Allah) came unto them; (13) When We sent unto them twain, and they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: Lo! we have been sent unto you. (14)
    -Yasin

-Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni-

2. افتراضي

Salam alkium, I was reading in the national geographic an article that talked about the ancient arab christians , in this article I saw a picture of a house that meets the same exact descriptions as the Surah The People of the Caves. The picutre was only taken from a bird view and they were told that 3 men and a dog lived in this house, I cannot described this photo. I began to research and asked my parents who then advised me to read this Surah, when I read it. I ran back and looked at the picture again. Is it possible they are still hidden, I know that Allah advised them not to speak a word, and language evolved over the years they slept. Do you they have a symbol of anything? Are we told anywhere in the Haddiths of the Imams about the location? Is it Jordan?? The picture matched the descriptions of the Surah which amazed me. I know they were resurrected after years of sleep and went into the nearest city at the time and they ran because someone identified from there money. Is there something about these people that symbolizes something beyond what we read and know? *

3. افتراضي The Expected Yemeni unravels the exact location of the Ark of Covenant

In the Name of Allah the compassionate the Merciful
    This declaration is from Nasser (the Supporter of) prophet Mohamed – Peace be up on him and his descendants- the Imam (Leader) Nasser Mohamed Al Yemeni to the Muslim Scientists-Clerks and to whom it may concern all over the world, and especially in (The Republic of Yemen).
    Allah’s Peace, Compassion and Blessings on Us and on the humble well doing servants of God from the first and last generation, peace be up in heavens till the day of resurrection, this said…
    Oh Scientists (religious clerks) where ever you are, how often did I not plead you and asked to tell me about what is going on within yourselves (what do you think?) about my affair, me (Nasser Mohamed Al Yemeni), I only found one response from the ones who looked at our declaration (News) to the people of knowledge through the Internet and that is a deep silence. You did not believe in my affair, nor did you deny it because you are in doubt wondering in yourselves Nasser Mohamed Al Yemeni might be preaching to rightness the right path. But you are still not sure about my cause, and still not convinced about the Signs I told you about the warning from moon ecliptic which did occur in the month of Ramadan 1425 (Hijri) = 2005 a.d, also you are not convinced about the truth that the Sun reached the reached the moon at the crescent of the month of Ramadan 1426 (Hijri) = 2006 a.d. not strange, while the Qur’an did inform us of such an attitude, before you were conceived in your mother’s wombs, and the wombs of your for mothers. That you won’t be convinced of my cause until I will explain and show the evidence of some Signs from your selves, that are strange and peculiar to you which are the Signs of the people of Cave and (Rakim) . See Chapter Al Kahf (The Cave) in the holly Qur’an: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/018.qmt.html , which Allah made of the Great Signs of the End of life on this earth (last hour). So that, you may be convinced, that the end (last hour) is coming (for sure) no doubt about it.
    Oh you Scientists, I swear by Almighty God no one knows the truth about the people of cave else the me (among Humans), even Allah’s Messenger Mohamed (Peace be up on Him and his descendants) did not know the whole matter of the people of the cave mentioned in the holly Qur’an, He knew it only apparently, here some of you would stop me (he, she would say, fear Allah ! do you pretend you know more then the prophet Mohamed -Peace be up on Him and his descendants- , then he ,she will behave like an angry camel, then I would say shame on you! I am have more respect, love, belief and know more about him, believed in his preaching while I am one of his descendants – Peace be up on Him and his family-) despite all, Allah did not inform Prophet Mohamed (Peace be up on Him and descendants) about the case (affair) of the people of the cave, this is because their matter is of not importance to him, but this is of a concern to Expected Imam Al-Mahdy and none else, therefore Allah Exalted said: (Enter not, therefore, into controversies concerning them, except on a matter that is clear, nor consult any of them about (the affair of) the Sleepers.) 018.022 Chapter Al-Kahf ( The Cave) meaning the people of the book Christians and Jews. This due to the fact that the knowledge of prophet Mohamed (Peace be up on Him and his descendants) is restricted to the knowledge of angel Gabriel (The Holly Spirit), the teacher, so if the teacher did not know, how can you expect the student to know? This might cause someone to get very angry, he, she would like to tear me in pieces, you pretend to know more then the angel Gabriel ( Holly Spirit)- peace be up on him- ?????
    Then I say, ease down (slowly) you people, for sure none knows their truth nor from the being of heavens nor on earth except the Expected Al- Mahdy, the reason for that is : when Allah extinguished (destroyed) the folk of the people of the Cave, He (God) did not use (give the order) to any of his soldiers of the heavens nor on earth, but he did it by his own, so that He gives an example to human beings (so that you might know ), whom ever of you would (struggle) make an effort he will be rewarded, Allah does not need any of the Humans, and if He wished Allah would take revenge from his enemies by himself, but He would test you (by struggling amongst yourselves) among each other.

Allow me, oh you scientists Muslim clerks to inform you about the truth of the affair of the people of the cave, I shall explain in details their affair to you while inspired from the holly Qur’an so that you might be convinced that Allah (God) gifted me with the knowledge of the book, He did not gift some of the knowledge of the book (Qur’an), but He gifted me all (of it) the whole knowledge of the book, its generalities and its details (So let us sail together (start) in the narration of the story of the people of the cave, inspiring the truth from the holly Qur’an)

First the folk of the people of the cave.

These were the dwellers pf a village, from the first human generations, before Abraham, Loath, and Shu’aib, and well after the time of Noah and Thamud, where Allah sent forth his Messenger Idriss (Peace be up on all of them) in order to warn and to preach to the people of the Rass (Riss), and the meaning of Riss (is Mountain), and the word Rawassi (Mountains) is plurial of Riss (Mountain) and Riss means a small mountain in Arabic language, on which
    Lived once the folk of the people of the cave, it is called nowadays (Himmat Dhieb= Mount of the wolves) of Ibnou Ghanem (Yemeni Tribe), this place is the highest locality (Spitz) in the Arabic Peninsula, and the highest point in the Arabic Peninsula is the valley of Sana’a, and higher as Sana’a the hill of Dhamar= Thamaar (County in Yemen), while the highest region in the hill of Dhamar=Thamaar a place called Huruu= Huru, and higher as Huruu is the region of Al Akmar=Akhmaar where we find Himmat Dhiab (Mount Wolves), and some people call it Himmat Kilaab (Mount Dogs) as a joke and making fun of the dwellers of this new village whom are living up on Himmat Dhiab (Mount Wolves), called by historians Ibnou Ghanem, while in the holly Qur’an its original and true name is (village of the Riss= Village of the Mountain), geophysics call it (chain of mountains) but the people of Dhamar call it (Himma=Mount= Lava). Today they call it Mount Dogs, and it is located eastwards to the town of Dhamar.
    The holly Qur’an also mentioned (the people of the Riss=dwellers of the Mountain) and as previously mentioned Riss means mountain.
    Now, let’s return to continue the narration of the story, Allah then, sent His being and servant Idriss -peace be up on Him- forth to the village of the dwellers of the mountain, the supported him with a young man who also became a prophet with Idriss preaching his folk to worship Allah only and to leave worshiping status (figurines). Then an other young fellow joined them to support them, Allah made of him also a third prophet, both young men were in the same position as the position of Aaron brother of Moses –Peace be up on both of them-. Allah revealed the message to Moses, then supported him with Heron prophet and minister, the same it is prophet Idriss -Peace up on him- who got the revelation from Allah but the two young men who believed in their Lord were convinced by the message and the preaching of Idriss –PBUH-, Allah gifted them more knowledge and made of them both prophets to the dwellers of the Mountain in order they stop worshipping status (figurine Gods) as acceptation
    Of the call to truth, to worship only Allah like Prophet Idriss-PBUH- was doing, worship and calls only to Allah nothing or anybody else beside Him.
    But what happened is that their folk stated threatening them, and warning them if they did not stop their preaching which was the reason of anger to their Idols (Gods) and a cause of draught (no rain from heaven). That they saw no good since these guys started preaching their message, therefore their answer was: (The people of the city) said: We augur ill of you. If ye desist not, we shall surely stone you, and grievous torture will befall you at our hands. 036.018Chapter Ya-Seen
    Then started plotting them, planning their punishment, the only way for the prophets was to seek shelter (refuge) in a cave, the way did prophet Mohamed –Peace be up on him and his descendants- hide himself with a disciple (Abu Bakr) to escape the plotting of the unbelievers of Kuraich (dwellers of Mecca).
    When Idriss and the two other men hided themselves in a cave, Then there came running, from the farthest part of the City, a man, saying, "O my people! Obey the messengers": 036.020 Chapter Ya-Seen, This man kept secret his belief, he was the only dweller who was convinced and believed in the message, even Idriss nor his privileged ministers (Peace up on all of them) did know about his faith and the fact him accepting their message.
    But the example of this man who believed was like the case of the believer of the folk of Pharaoh who kept his faith secret and he heard about the plotting and the killing of Moses – Peace be up on him- became very angry and could not withstand keeping his belief secret, then step forth and started advising his folk by telling them words full of wisdom, the same way this man when He heard the plotting against Allah’s Prophet, became very upset and started preaching in his folk openly in the daylight in front of all, said in a challenging way to all : (Lo! I have believed in your Lord, so hear me!) 036.025 Chapter Ya-Seen.
    They (his folk) immediately killed him, but in order to keep the secrecy of the cave and to harm it or its people (Idriss and the two are in), Allah did not sent down on his folk hosts (soldiers) from heavens: (And We sent not down against his People, after him, any hosts from heaven, nor was it needful for Us so to do, 036.028, It was no more than a single mighty Blast, and behold! they were (like ashes) quenched and silent,036.029) Chapter Ya-Seen.
    Allah made them sink deep in earth, in a way that all what stood on Mount Lava ( Mount Wolves) went deep in earth immediately after their act of killing the believer who declared openly his belief, their building (castles) and the people sank down in the depth of the mountain with Allah’s order : (be and it is ), only one shout after which they all immediately became silent (extinguished).
    Prophet Idriss –PBUH- with the two other guys (Privileged prophets), they remained hiding in their cave due to the threats of their folk: (The (people) said: "for us, we augur an evil omen from you: if ye desist not, we will certainly stone you. And a grievous punishment indeed will be inflicted on you by us.") 036.018 Chapter Ya-Seen.Ounce they were awake, they were not aware what happened to their folk after they left them. Then Allah’s Prophet Idriss -PBUH- thought of sending one of the two guys to the village in order to bring food, he shall be very careful not to attract the attention to him, Idriss –PBUH- said: (Now send one of you with this your silver coin unto the city, and let him see what food is purest there and bring you a supply thereof. Let him be courteous and let no man know of you. 018.019, "For if they should come upon you, they would stone you or force you to return to their cult and in that case ye would never attain prosperity.) 018.020 Chapter Al-Kahf(the Cave).
    When the man reached the entrance of the cave, from there he could not see the village of his folk at the top of the Mount because they were sucked in the depth of the mountain, therefore nor he or his companions could see any lights, sign nor a sound despite the time was the dawn (very late night time), they were astonished by the deep silence then they decided to wait till day break in order to decide what happened to their folk after they left them, so they decided to go back to their place in the cave ounce again, then went to sleep an other time but this time it is the Long sleep.
    Since that time, they are still in a sleep until this hour: (if thou hadst come up on to them, thou wouldst have certainly turned back from them in flight, and wouldst certainly have been filled with terror of them.) 018.018 Chapter Al-Kahf (The Cave). Does any one of you know the reason of terror and the image of horror for anyone who would see them?
    It is not like most of you think because of the length of their hairs nor the length of their nails due to the long period for they sleep, such an explanation is without evidence thus can not be relied on, add to that if such an explanation was right, then they would not have said when they woke up from their first short sleep (300 years): (Said one of them, "How long have ye stayed (here)?" They said, "We have stayed (perhaps) a day, or part of a day." (At length) they (all) said, "Allah (alone) knows best how long ye have stayed here). 018.019Chapter Al-Kahf (the Cave), this is the proof that they did not notice anything of what you have pretended they saw, therefore they replied:(We have stayed (perhaps) a day, or part of a day.").
    Also the fable that one of them went with ancient money of which they were discovered was not right. And even if we consider this explanation as to be true, please use your brains:
    If it is true that that the man who discovered them would have told them about all what happened? But the truth is what the holly Qur’an informed us about them, it is obvious that the people who later discovered them in the cave discussed their affair, then disagreed about it among themselves then said(Behold, they dispute among themselves as to their affair. (Some) said, "Construct a building over them" their Lord knoweth best concerning them.) 018.021Chapter Al-Kahf (The Cave).
    So tell me: up on what argumentation did you build up such an explanation, but we found that the group of people who discovered them could not judge nor explain their affair, we see that they turned the knowledge of their secret to Allah!
    Surely Muslim scientists saw that there must be a matter of in the holly book until certain term, that Allah Exalted left (allowed) them sleep for such a long time only for a good reason, then they decided to construct a building over them, up on their place (them= people of the cave), and the reason for that was to expect an explanation of their affair in the holly book of revelation (their destined affair), the reason of their existence appears to be a sign from Allah, so that you will know: (Thus did We make their case known to the people, that they might know that the promise of Allah is true, and that there can be no doubt about the Hour of Judgment.) 018.021 Chapter Al Kahf (The Cave) .
    Allah made of them one the signs, and Allah’s being who is the messenger of Allah the Messiah true who shall return as one of the signs of the hour (end of life), this is the meaning of the word Rakim= Inscription(Or, do you think that the Fellows of the Cave and the Inscription were of Our wonderful signs?)018.009Chapter Al-Kahf (The Cave)
    Which was mentioned in the above verse of holly Qur’an, Jesus son of Maria –Peace be up on Him and his mother-, whom has been mentioned at the begin of the Chapter Al-Kahf: (Further, that He may warn those (also) who say, "Allah hath begotten a son" 018.004. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying what they say is nothing but falsehood! 018.005.
    Oh! You Muslims, ounce again you have no idea nor knowledge about the Son of Maria (Jesus Christ’s), while you think that He was upper lifted body and soul, but the truth is that Allah made him die and only lifted his soul of the son of Maria, then ordered the angels to purify the body, therefore Allah Exalted stated in the Holly Qur’an: (And Purifying you), therefore angels did purify his body then put him in the Gave Tomb of peace (Sakinah) amongst other Signs, and the Grave Tomb of Peace (wherein the body of Jesus-PBUH) exists in the tunnel of the same cave of the people of the cave, in the village of Akhmaar which is near by the village of Huruu in the county of Thamaar.
    And I warn anyone (specially the Jews), if they try to enter the region, I give them a strong warning and I challenge them if they dare harm them, let them try do so and they have any plotting let them execute it without delay, Allah is surrounding the unfaithful from all parts. Those ones (people of the cave), Allah is to make of them my ministers, but a lot of people ignore this reality. Thus I call on all citizen of Yemen to check in order to discover whether I told the truth or not. You might not take me seriously and you would not look for them, you risk a volcano will burst in your neighbourhood, of which all your land shall be hardly shaken, so listen to me and execute my order, obey me and bring out the signs, signs proof so that all people might know that the promise of Allah is true, that there is no doubt about the coming of the hour (hour of doom).
    And I charge (the president of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Salah) the highest responsibility of this matter.
    Thus obey the order, shall you want to have more information on this issue, I would be pleased doing so! And I repeat ounce again, you will for sure find what I described to you, so start by finding the grave Tomb (Peace Grave Tomb one of the Sign proof of reign on all Humans). Any voluntary of the Yemeni’s who would carry this message and bring it to the dwellers of the village Himmat Dhiab (Mount Wolves) which is between Huruu and Alakhmaar, because the village that disappeared in the bottom of the mountain exists beneath their feet. The Cave exists in the village of Alakhmaar which is the neighbourhood of Himmat Dhiab (Mount =Lava Wolves).
    It is possible (a possibility) that one of the inhabitants of the region is using it, therefore he would use canes in order to guard his cattle (Goats, sheep), but his is unaware of what exists behind the very old wall h ignores its existence.
    So if you see the Yemeni’s still and did not take the initiative of searching, then be aware that they did not look for this great reality. But anybody who seeks saver (salvage for himself), would for sure take this matter seriously and tell the truth about it, that way it will become obvious to the whole world the truth about (Nasser Mohamed Al Yemeni), whether he is serious and tells the truth or the opposite, someone whom Satan’s have whispered into him and there he went astray and misled others ...

Expected Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yemeni

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The Awaited Mahdi issues fatwa about the time that the people of the cave stayed in their cave..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 18-02-2017, 01:53 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-01-2016, 12:00 AM
  3. People of the Cave
    بواسطة Teachme في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 04-02-2015, 07:34 PM
  4. The people of the Cave and Ar-Raqeem son of Mary peace be upon them
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0