Original
In the name of Allah most merciful,
peace and prayer upon my grandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his purified family, and upon all the supporters of Allah the one until the day of judgment
peace of Allah upon you and his mercy and blessings my beloved Ansar in the era of debate before the appearance, peace upon us and upon the good worshipers of Allah, and thanks to Allah and peace upon the messengers.
And oh Abu Khalid I see you debating the truth of the greater blessing which is the greater name of Allah, and he made that name a description for his pleasure SWT, and this name is described as the greater because his worshipers shall find Allah's pleasure upon his worshipers to be a blessing greater than the blessing of his heaven, confirming the words of Allah:
{وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ}
And the greater bliss is the good pleasure of Allah
صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72]
And the question here is: what did Allah mean that his pleasure is greater? So you must know greater than what, there must be something Allah mentioned before this fatwa and then describe the pleasure as greater than that, and that is what the reason says, and then we look before the description that Allah described his pleasure as greater and we want to know the meaning greater than what.!! and then we find that the verse is solid and clear to the scholar and the common man that Allah talked about the bliss of heaven and then he described his pleasure SWT, and that the worshipers shall find it greater bliss than the bliss of the heaven confirming the
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ}
Allah hath promised to Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein, and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. and the greater bliss is the good pleasure of Allah: that is the supreme felicity
*صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72]
But Abu Khalid is debating us with the fact that the bliss of Allah's pleasure is greater than the bliss of his heaven since Abu Khalid doesn't know for sure about this truth unlike the elite of mankind and the best of creatures the Ansar of the awaited Mahdi who grouped around the love of Allah from the different countries of the worlds, and oh Abu Khalid listen to what I say: I swear to Allah the greatest the god of the earth and the skies and what is between those and the god of the great throne that there is a group in the Ansar of the awaited Mahdi in the era of debate before the appearance, who if Allah told him “ oh my worshiper Allah has loved you and is pleased with you and he made you close to him and he brings you all of his dominion and he adds to you his completed words |be and so it's there| to create whatever you want, and Allah has made you the closest and the most beloved worshiper to your god, and he gave you the high and most glorified rank that shouldn't be but to one worshiper between all the worshipers and since Allah wrote for himself that he shall please who seek to please his god, so it is his right that Allah shall please him, so are you pleased my worshiper with what Allah has brought to you and with this great bliss ?
And so what do you think the answer of the people who Allah loves and they love him? And here is the awaited Mahdi to answer that and curse of Allah upon the liar, I swear to Allah the greatest who resurrects the bones while they are ashes the lord of the skies and the earth and what is between those the lord of the great throne that none of the people who Allah promised them in the solid of his book will not be pleased with all of those great blessings
and maybe Abu Khalid wants to interrupt me and say :wait a second Nasser Mohammad, how would someone not be pleased with the offer from Allah to bring him all of his dominion in this life and the later one, and to be pleased with him and then he gives him the high rank in the heaven, and then he makes him the most beloved and the closest worshiper to his god self, so what do they seek beyond that blessing ?
And then the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani shall answer you and say: they won't be pleased with that until the Greater Bliss is reached, so that Allah is pleased in his self not Sad or repentance, and that is the greater bliss greater than everything known as fact for a group of the Ansar of the awaited Mahdi in the era of debate before the appearance.
And maybe Abu Khalid wants to interrupt me and say: and who are they? Name them for us so we can ask them, so we can see if you tell the truth in your great oath that they shall not be pleased with that great honoring so that Allah is pleased in his self.
And then the awaited Mahdi answers you and say: they know what is in their selves, and Allah only gave me the fatwa that they exist between my Ansar, those are the people who prophets and the martyers look up to because of their closeness to their god, and those you and all the mankind and Jin can never repel them, and you know why? That is because they knew that truth for sure and with no doubt, I swear to Allah its like I see their eyes fill with tears for what they learned of the truth, and peace upon the messengers, and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds
the brother of mankind in blood of Adam and Eve the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani