Original

In the name of Allah most merciful

(
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَنْ يَرْتَدَّ مِنْكُمْ عَنْ دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ
O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah bring people whom He will love as they will love Him
)صدق الله العظيم
from the Imam Mahdi worshiper of the greatest bless Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani to this counted nation in the book to the sending of the Imam Mahdi worshiper of the greatest bless Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and Allah has supported me with the greatest sign in the book, Allah has given the explanation of that verse to the awaited Imam Mahdi worshiper of the greatest bless that the meaning of Allah greatest name is not that it is greater than his other names as those who don't know say, those who put differences between the names of Allah SWT, Allah has forbid you from putting differences between his names and Allah SWT said:

(
قُلِ ادْعُوا اللَّهَ أَوِ ادْعُوا الرَّحْمَنَ أَيًّا مَا تَدْعُوا فَلَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى )

Say: "Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between."
صدق الله العظيم
and the question that asks itself here is why is it described as Allah's greatest name and we repeat the question if the greatest name of Allah is not greater than his other names why is it described as the greatest, and then you'll find it in your hearts the sign to believe the true awaited Mahdi worshiper of the greatest bless, this name Allah has made it the description of the pleasing of Allah upon his worshipers they feel his truth tangible in their hearts between their wings when their hearts are subject to the mentioning of their god so their eyes are filled with tears because they know the truth and the truth is Allah no god but him and no worshiped but him and the greatest and largest bless is in the truth of Allah’s pleased with his worshipers confirming the words of Allah:

({
وَعَدَ اللّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ
}
Allah hath promised to Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein, and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the good pleasure of Allah: that is the supreme felicity.
صدق الله العظيم
so it's revealed to you that the truth of the pleasure of Allah upon his worshipers is the greatest bless greater than his heaven confirming the words of Mohammad true messenger of Allah SAW:

(
قَالَ رَسُول اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : " إِنَّ اللَّه يَقُول لِأَهْلِ الْجَنَّة : يَا أَهْل الْجَنَّة ! فَيَقُولُونَ : لَبَّيْكَ رَبّنَا وَسَعْدَيْك ! فَيَقُول : هَلْ رَضِيتُمْ ؟ فَيَقُولُونَ : وَمَا لَنَا لَا نَرْضَى وَقَدْ أَعْطَيْتنَا مَا لَمْ تُعْطِ أَحَدًا مِنْ خَلْقك ! فَيَقُول أَنَا أَعْطَيْتُكُمْ أَفْضَل مِنْ ذَلِكَ ! قَالُوا : يَا رَبّ وَأَيّ شَيْء أَفْضَل مِنْ ذَلِكَ ؟ قَالَ : أُحِلّ عَلَيْكُمْ رِضْوَانِي فَلَا أَسْخَط عَلَيْكُمْ بَعْده أَبَدًا )صدق محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم
Allah says to the people of heaven: oh people of heaven, they say: for your calling and happens of our god! He says: are you pleased? They say: and how can we be not pleased and you have given us what you didn't give any of your creatures! He says: I give you better than that! They say: and oh god and what is better than it? He says: I bring my pleasure upon you and never discontent you after it) truth said by Mohammad SAW

do people that is the bless that breeding in the lower life has distracted you from, and you were pleased with the lower life so it distracted you from the bless that in it resides the secret wisdom of your creation

أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ(1) حَتَّى زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ(2) كَلاَّ سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ(3) ثُمَّ كَلاَّ سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ(4) كَلاَّ لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ(5) لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ(6) ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ(7) ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ(8)صدق الله العظيم

The mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things), (1) Until ye visit the graves. (2) But nay, ye soon shall know (the reality). (3) Again, ye soon shall know! (4) Nay, were ye to know with certainty of mind, (ye would beware!) (5) Ye shall certainly see Hell-Fire! (6) Again, ye shall see it with certainty of sight! (7) Then, shall ye be questioned that Day about the bless (ye indulged in!). (8)

so what is the bless that about it they shall be asked and Allah said:

((
َأفَمَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضْوَانَ اللَّهِ كَمَنْ بَاءَ بِسَخَطٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَمَأْوَاهُ جَهَنَّمُ وَبِئْسَ المَصِيرُ
(162) هُمْ دَرَجَاتٌ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ بَصِيرٌ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ (163) صدقالله العظيم
Is the man who follows the good pleasure of Allah Like the man who draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and whose abode is in Hell?- A woeful refuge! (162) They are in varying gardens in the sight of Allah, and Allah sees well all that they do.

So the wisdom behind the creation of the worshipers is to follow the pleasure of Allah so they worship it, and what great worshipers are the worshipers of Allah’s pleasure upon them and greater degree from Allah is for those who didn't become content with Allah’s pleasure upon them only but they want their beloved one to be pleased in his self not discontented or unhappy for his worshipers who were injustice to themselves, so the pleasure of Allah became to them a goal not a meaning and that's because the one if he knew that Allah is pleased with him contented with that because he has a goal and he wants Allah to protect him from his hell and put him in his heaven and since their goal is achieved you find them pleased with what Allah brought them of his grace and they become happy and wait for those behind them no fear for them and they shall not grieve confirming the words of Allah:
(
فَرِحِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمْ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِمْ مِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلاَّ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ
)صدق الله العظيم
They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.

Those are the ones who sold themselves and their money to their god in exchange for the winning of his heaven so Allah kept his promise to them in the words of Allah:
(( إِنَّ اللّهَ اشْتَرَى مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الجَنَّةَ))صدق الله العظيم
Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise)

and Allah has not obligate his worshipers to not be pleased until he is pleased in his self he has the pride in the skies and the earth and he is the AZIZ the wise and he didn't blame them and he was pleased with them and they were pleased with him but the Ansar of the Imam Mahdi worshiper of the greatest bless noway they'll be pleased with the bless of heaven until Allah achieves for them the greatest bless the greater than his heaven so their god is pleased in his self because the expert of the merciful in the solid of the Quran has told them about the status of their god that he is not pleased and he feels sorry for his worshipers which he demolished without injustice done to them, until he demolishes them because of the disbelieving of the truth from their god and then he says:

(((
يَاحَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ( 30 ) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ( 31 ) وَإِنْ كُلٌّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ)صدق الله العظيم

Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not a messenger to them but they mock him! (30) See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them will they return: (31) But each one of them all - will be brought before Us (for judgment).
And then the people who he loves and they love him stop reading for while to think with great sadness in their hearts, and how can we be happy in the bless of the heaven and the one we love feels sorry for the worshipers who were injustice to themselves, and then they say how can he be pleased in his self that pleasure of Allah in his self won't happen until he brings all his worshipers to heaven, but those worshipers of Allah who were injustice to themselves are more than those who thank Allah confirming the Fatwa of Allah in the solid of his book
(((وَقَلِيلٌ مِّنْ عِبَادِيَ الشَّكُورُ )))صدق الله العظيم
And few of My servants are grateful

And then they see the achievement of that goal as difficult to get and almost impossible to them and then they remember the words of Allah:

(((
يَاحَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
( 30 ) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ( 31 ) وَإِنْ كُلٌّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ)صدق الله العظيم
Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not a messenger to them but they mock him! (30) See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them will they return: (31) But each one of them all - will be brought before Us (for judgment).
And then they put their heads down between the hands of their god and when they are still in the lower life and say “ then why did you create us oh god of the worlds, if your pleasure in your self is not achieved why did you create us how do you want us to be pleased with your heaven bless after the Imam Mahdi the expert of the merciful taught us that our beloved the merciful is not pleased in his self but sorry for his worshipers who he demolished and they were infidels more sorry than the mother who is sorry for her son that is because Allah is the most merciful amongst all and although he didn't demolish those who were infidels and didn't believe the messengers from their god because of any injustice by his side but because of their injustice to themselves because they didn't believe the messengers of their god sent to them so Allah may forgive their sins and to show mercy to them but those who don't know called them lairs and still Allah says:

(((
يَاحَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
( 30 ) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ( 31 ) وَإِنْ كُلٌّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ)صدق الله العظيم
That is because Allah’s wrath upon those people he demolished is now gone because he took vengeance from them and after that Allah felt sorry and deeply sad because they became regretful for not believing the truth from their god and they felt a great deal of pain and they bite their hands and each of them said:

( ((يَا لَيْتَنِي اتَّخَذْتُ مَعَ الرَّسُولِ سَبِيلاً يَا وَيْلَتِي لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أَتَّخِذْ فُلانًا خَلِيلاً لَقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنْ الذِّكْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِلإِنسَانِ خَذُولاً ))صدق الله العظيم
"Oh! would that I had taken a (straight) path with the Messenger! (27) "Ah! woe is me! Would that I had never taken such a one for a friend! (28) "He did lead me astray from the Message (of Allah) after it had come to me! Ah! the Evil One is but a traitor to man!"
and that is why the wrath went away from Allah’s self but after that didn't come the pleasure upon them but after that wrath came the sorry and sadness for them in the self of their god immediately after the vengeance as you see in the solid of the book of Allah the holy Quran:
((( يَاحَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ( 30 ) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ( 31 ) وَإِنْ كُلٌّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ)صدق الله العظيم
So ones loved by Allah if you're asking about the status of the most merciful you've seen it in the news of the holy Quran and what he says in his self after demolishing every infidel nation:

((( يَاحَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ( 30 ) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ( 31 ) وَإِنْ كُلٌّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ)صدق الله العظيم

And then the people who Allah loves and they love him think hard and say how can we be happy at the bless of the heaven unless our beloved the most merciful is pleased in his self and not sorry nor sad for his worshipers who were injustice to themselves then the pleasure of Allah in his self won't be achieved until he makes the people one nation on a straight path and then their goal becomes the same goal of the awaited Mahdi and they want from their god to guide all the humans and make all the people one nation on a straight path so they fight for this high goal and they say oh dear god don't give us the SHAHADA(death while fighting for Allah) for your path until our goal is achieved in this life, when you make all the people one nation on a straight path because if you give us the SHAHADA then you'll keep your promise to the SHUHADA' when they die:

(قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ
)
صدق الله العظيم

It was said: "Enter thou the Garden." He said: "Ah me! Would that my People knew (what I know)!- (26) "For that my Lord has granted me Forgiveness and has enrolled me among those held in honor

But oh most merciful that goal was before the sending of the awaited Imam Mahdi that you wrote the the guidance of all the humans on his hand and since the Imam Mahdi the expert of the merciful has taught us that you are sorry for your worshipers who were injustice to themselves and you declared that news in the solid of the Quran
يَاحَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ( 30 ) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ
Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not a messenger to them but they mock him! (30) See they not how many generations before them we destroyed?
And no one understood that news except the awaited Mahdi and that is why he came to guide all of the humans to the straight path, because he believes in Allah’s words:
(
بَلْ لِلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنْ لَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُمْ بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِنْ دَارِهِمْ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ
)صدق الله العظيم
Do not the Believers know, that, had Allah (so) willed, He could have guided all mankind (to the right)? But the Unbelievers,- never will disaster cease to seize them for their (ill) deeds, or to settle close to their homes, until the promise of Allah come to pass, for, verily, Allah will not fail in His promise
So don't you fear Allah you people who blocked the website of the awaited Mahdi in your countries, do you want to blow Allah’s light upon the worlds, are you Jews or Muslims, if you were Muslims why do you block the calling of a Muslim calling the people to follow this holy Quran, or do you see Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani taking partners with Allah, where is your proof that he is every calling has its evidence
(({
قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
} )
Produce your proof if ye are truthful
or do you see that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is calling for a new party and giving the Fatwa to kill people and spill their blood because they are infidels
(({ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} )
Or do you see Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is a terrorist giving the Fatwa to kill people because they are infidels

Or do you see that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani wants to astray people from the straight path
did you find Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani guiding to taking partners with Allah

Or do you see that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani says about Allah what he doesn't know and following the assumptions
Or do you see that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is calling the Muslims to divide their religion into parties and each party with what they have is glad

)) ((
بَلْ جَآءَ بِالْحَقّ وَصَدّقَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ
))))
Nay! he has come with the (very) Truth, and he confirms (the Message of) the messengers (before him).
So you'll find him calling to worship Allah alone with no partners with true sight from his god the same sight of his grandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah which is the holy Quran, Or do you see that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani brings the explanation for the Quran from his self and not from Allah
And oh people of the Senior Scholars of Saudi Arabia what is your reason for blocking the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani in your country is it because he is calling the people to follow their holy Quran which was for anyone who wants to be on the straight path but you say you are Muslims and that you believe in the holy Quran or do you see Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani believing in the book and leaving the prophet Sunnah
And I swear to Allah the my belief in the Sunnah is greater than yours, but I disbelieve in the Hadith that comes contrary to one of the solid verses of the book those are the mother of the book so how can I follow the Hadith that comes contrary to the solid of Allah’s book the holy Quran, when it's much different than the Quran in words and meaning, and that is because the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani follows the Fatwa of Allah in discovering the Hadith that isn't true in Sunnah which is to compare the Hadith to the solid of the Quran and if its different from the solid of the Quran then that Hadith is not from Allah that is because Mohammad SAW doesn't speak by the cast of the mind not in the Quran nor the Sunnah but since the Quran is kept from Misrepresentation and falsification and the Sunnah is not, then if the Hadith is different from what Mohammad the messenger of Allah SAW said, then it is certain that we'll find a big difference between it and the solid of the Quran that is because the Hadith that isn't truly from the messenger is definitely from the lies of the devils of the human race, meaning that if the Hadith is from the devil and not from the most merciful and the truth and the invalid are opposites so we must find between it and between the Quran a big difference in the words and in the meaning confirming the way of discovering the invalid Hadith in the Sunnah by comparing it to the solid of the Quran so if the Hadith isn't from Allah and coming from the lies of the devils of the human race then it must be different from the solid of the Quran confirming the words of Allah:
((((
مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّى فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا
(80) وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآَنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82) وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَى أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (83)صدق الله العظيم
He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah: But if any turn away, We have not sent thee to watch over their (evil deeds). (80) They have "Obedience" on their lips; but when they leave thee, a section of them Meditate all night on things very different from what thou tellest them. But Allah records their nightly (plots): So keep clear of them, and put thy trust in Allah, and enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs. (81) Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy. (82) When there comes to them some matter touching (Public) safety or fear, they divulge it. If they had only referred it to the Messenger, or to those charged with authority among them, the proper investigators would have Tested it from them (direct). Were it not for the Grace and Mercy of Allah unto you, all but a few of you would have fallen into the clutches of Satan.

And the question here is the lord of the worlds here talking in these verses to the disbelievers of the Quran or the believers so think hard and then you'll find the solid answer in the words of Allah
وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَى أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (83)صدق الله العظيم
When there comes to them some matter touching (Public) safety or fear, they divulge it. If they had only referred it to the Messenger, or to those charged with authority among them, the proper investigators would have Tested it from them (direct). Were it not for the Grace and Mercy of Allah unto you, all but a few of you would have fallen into the clutches of Satan.
So people he is speaking to the Muslims and their scientists and tilling them that there is a party between the Muslims showing that they believe and they hide their infidelity and cunning

وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ
They have "Obedience" on their lips; but when they leave thee, a section of them Meditate all night on things very different from what thou tellest them.
And then he taught us how to discover the invalid Hadith in the Sunnah by comparing it to Quran so if the Hadith is from the devil and isn't from Allah then surly there will be a big difference between it and the solid of the book because the truth and the invalid are opposites and by applying that way the Imam Mahdi can screen the Sunnah from the invalid Hadith until he gets you back to the approach of the prophet so why people of high scholars do you approve the blocking of the website of Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani to the Saudi Arabian people and yes most of the Ansar of the awaited Mahdi until now are from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or do you fear that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani will do what Juhaiman did and appear in Makkah's Haram and spill blood or let his blood and the blood of his Ansar be spilled by you and Allah forbid me to do as Juhaiman did then Allah would've given you power over us, and do you know the reason behind Juhaiman's astray it is the invalid Hadith and the untrue tellings about the prophet and yes the Imam Mahdi will appear for pledge after the believing at the ancient house but the appearance is after the debate before the appearance and after the believing I appear to the Muslims at the ancient house in Makkah, and the pledge is after the believing and how would the believing come if it wasn't after the calling and debate so we can prove with evidence that Allah has chosen me and given me the higher knowledge above all the Muslim scholars so I can give fair judgment between them in the things in religion they disagreed on so I unite them and heal their wounds so they become stronger after they disobeyed the command of their god in the solid of his book to not divide themselves into parties so they disobeyed their god command and they divided themselves into parties and each party is happy with what they have or are waiting for the awaited Mahdi sent by Allah from the Sunnah and declare war upon the Shia or are waiting for the awaited Mahdi sent by Allah from the Shia and declare war upon the Sunnah, so oh my mighty god will Allah send the Imam Mahdi to spill blood of the Muslims and to divide them more don't you fear Allah, and oh people I swear to Allah the one god that the calling of the Imam Mahdi will be answered only by the people who use their minds and since the calling of the Imam is acceptable to the mind and to reason that is why Allah guided the followers from each country of the world, and some countries had followers that you can count of your fingers but most of the Ansar were Sunnah and from KSA and that is why the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani has been blocked since he gave the Fatwa before that most of the Ansar are from KSA's Sunnah and that is why my website has been blocked to the Saudi people, so does that fall under the security arrangements, but who will save them from Allah if Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is truly calling the people to follow their holy Quran and calling the mankind to reject what is contrary with the solid of the book of Allah the holy Quran so where is the invalid in the calling of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is it because he refused to let go of the description Allah gave him (awaited Mahdi) but people how can I destroy that description I swear to Allah that I received that Fatwa from the lord of the worlds that I am the awaited Imam Mahdi so how can I deny that, and follow your wanting and say that I'm only a restorer of the religion, I don't deny that the revelation(by dream) is for the one who had it and no Islamic ruling can be given based on it but people how many times did I give you the Fatwa about the Fatwa of Mohammad messenger of Allah SAW that no one shall debate me with the Quran and defeat me, so people if I am not the awaited Mahdi then my god shall let me down and won't give me the higher knowledge, then your scholars shall defeat Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and then he becomes an evil liar, if my god didn't support me and no one shall defeat me when debating me with the Quran if I was telling the truth that Allah has chosen me as the awaited Mahdi and gave me the higher knowledge of the Quran above all the nations' scholars, so the debating table is the judge so watch those debates between the awaited Mahdi and the people of the nicknames who are scholars in the debating table and see who Allah gave the solid proof that rejects the invalid so let your minds be the judge and it shall give you the true Fatwa from your god so don't be like the ones who didn't let their minds judge for them about the truth from their god so they disbelieved the truth and Allah said:

(
وَلِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
(6) إِذَا أُلْقُوا فِيهَا سَمِعُوا لَهَا شَهِيقاً وَهِيَ تَفُورُ (7) تَكَادُ تَمَيَّزُ مِنَ الْغَيْظِ كُلَّمَا أُلْقِيَ فِيهَا فَوْجٌ سَأَلَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَذِيرٌ (8) قَالُوا بَلَى قَدْ جَاءنَا نَذِيرٌ فَكَذَّبْنَا وَقُلْنَا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ كَبِيرٍ (9) وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (10) فَاعْتَرَفُوا بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسُحْقاً لِّأَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (11)صدق الله العظيم
For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such), Destination. (6) When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth, (7) Almost bursting with fury: Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers will ask, "Did no Warner come to you?" (8) They will say: "Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said, 'Allah never sent down any (Message): ye are nothing but an egregious delusion!'" (9) They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!" (10) They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire!

So think about the Fatwa of the infidels in the knowledge of the unseen about the reason why they didn't follow the truth from their god and you'll find that the reason of their astray from the true calling from their gos is because of not using the mind and that's why they said:
((لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (10) فَاعْتَرَفُوا بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسُحْقاً لِّأَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (11)صدق الله العظيم
They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!" (10) They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire!
And what I want to say to the Senior Scholars of Saudi Arabia is to think about the calling of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and think about the way he explain the holy Quran is it just an explanation from his head without the knowledge from Allah and you'll find that the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is not just an explanation but it is the explanation of the Quran with the same Quran with verses that are clear from the verses which are the mother of the book and no one disbelieve them but the degraded confirming the words of Allah

( ({وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلاَّ الْفَاسِقُونَ )صدق الله العظيم
We have sent down to thee Manifest verses (ayat); and none reject them but those who are perverse.

And then I shall cross the invalid Hadith with those then it becomes nothing between your hands just like Sunnah belief that the awaited Mahdi doesn't know he is the awaited Mahdi and you're the ones to choose him and tell him who he is the awaited Mahdi the Khalifa of Allah in the earth and you force him to be pledged and you founded this belief based on an invalid telling and then Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani refuses this telling and tells you that it came from the devil and not from the most merciful that is because it is contrary to the Fatwa of the most merciful that he is the one to choose his Khalifa and he chooses him in his written time in the written book and that the mankind or anyone else doesn't have a say in the subject confirming the words of Allah

(((وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ )صدق الله العظيم
Thy Lord does create and choose as He pleases: no choice have they (in the matter): Glory to Allah! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!

And that is because Allah makes the ruler who ever he wants and he chooses his Khalifa in earth to make him the Imam of the people confirming the way of Imam-ah in the book in every time and place and Allah said
((
قَالَ إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ}
He said: "Allah hath Chosen him above you, and hath gifted him abundantly with knowledge and bodily prowess: Allah Granteth His authority to whom He pleaseth. Allah careth for all, and He knoweth all things."
صدق الله العظيم
So how did Allah chose the Imam Taloot of Israel nation despite the fact there is a prophet between them but Allah didn't let him choose the Imam for Israel nation but their prophet said
((
قَالَ إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ}
He said: "Allah hath Chosen him above you, and hath gifted him abundantly with knowledge and bodily prowess: Allah Granteth His authority to whom He pleaseth. Allah careth for all, and He knoweth all things."
صدق الله العظيم
So how did Allah give you the power to choose the Khalifa of Allah the awaited Mahdi, who Allah completes his light upon the worlds by, and even if the infidels hate it, and then Allah shall reveal him to the worlds despite of them with the painful torment sign in a day, so who will save you from Allah’s torment people who blocked the website of the awaited Imam Mahdi from the Saudi Arabian people and I begged my god to not torment you for what you've done and to forgive your large deed of blocking the website of of the true lightened statement of the Quran, and I say oh dear god forgive them of what they've done they don't know I am the true awaited Mahdi from their god oh dear Allah between them are my Ansar and they fear that people will abduct them oh dear good keep them from any harm, only power is yours, how today who followed the holy Quran has fear between the Muslims, then people I swear to Allah that what is left from Islam is only its name, and from the Quran its preserved drawing between your hands, who shall protect you from the torment of Allah if you tell the truth, and if you see Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is just like the other (Mahdi)s who tell lies and the devils sprung them that the one of them is the awaited Mahdi then you should compare their knowledge and the knowledge of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and then the great difference will be clear to you between light and darkness that is because the knowledge power of those lairs is not far from yours with saying on Allah’s behalf with probability that replaces the truth with nothing, as for Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani he speaks
what Allah told Gabriel prayers and peace upon him to tell Mohammad the messenger of Allah SAW so you'll find that the awaited Mahdi is debating you with the words of Allah he derives it for you from the solid if his book the holy Quran and I didn't bring you anything from myself so don't you use your minds, and I still tell my Ansar and say oh people of the good early Ansar if you find the convincing power of knowledge with those who debate Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and you still follow Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani then he must astray you from the straight path and if you found Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani debating people with the same true sight of Mohammad the messenger of Allah SAW the holy Quran and he conquer them with the power of the knowledge from the solid of the holy Quran then you follow those who disagree with him then they must astray you from the straight path so what is the solution in your opinion people the Imam Mahdi won't be sent from Allah as a new prophet with a new book then Allah must give him the higher knowledge in the knowledge of the book that descended upon the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad the messenger of Allah SAW then the awaited Mahdi is definitely sent to stand up for Mohammad SAW so didn't you like my name maybe
Nasser=the one to stand up for” Mohammad
but that is my name since I was a boy in the cradle and Allah is the witness so how can I change it to Mohammad Al Hassan Al Askari or Mohammad Abdul Allah so it will be according to your wanting but in my military and civilian Ids and in my passport my name is Nasser Mohammad and that is the name of the true awaited Mahdi from your god didn't my name come followed by the name Mohammad so the name carries the news in the sending of the awaited Mahdi or don't you see the the deep wisdom of the Hadith of Mohammad messenger of Allah SAW about the Fatwa of the Mahdi's name (my name is followed by his) and that is a sign to the name Mohammad and that the Mahdi's name is followed by it the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad so thanks to Allah and I swear if all the scholars of the Sunnah and Shia agreed to bring one telling that they say in it that Mohammad the messenger of Allah SAW gave the Fatwa about the name of the Imam Mahdi as Mohammad they can't and they shall the sign only ( يواطئ إسمه أسمي) but those who don't know say also the name of his father is the name of the prophet father but people what is the link between the sending of the Imam Mahdi and Abdul Allah Abdul Mutalib and he wasn't on the religion of Mohammad messenger of Allah SAW, and I thank Allah that the Sunnah and the Shia both agree that the Imam Mahdi is sent as supporter for Mohammad SAW and not as a new prophet since Mohammad messenger of Allah SAW is the seal of the prophets and messengers so people the Hadith of the follow has a deep wisdom if you think, but will the name be enough to believe the Mahdi unless Allah support the Imam Nasser with the power of knowledge from the solid of the holy Quran above any scholar that debates the Imam Nasser Mohammad with the holy Quran and the debating table is the judge and we still tell the management of the website to fear Allah and to not delete any statement of the others even if it's disagreeing with what we believe I swear to Allah that the searchers for the truth shall not know that the true awaited Mahdi is Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani until the debate is continued between the two sides until the searchers of the truth see is Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani truly speaks the power of knowledge from the solid of the holy Quran or is the power of knowledge with the other side denying Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani, and I know the reason of the delete is the hate for those who debate in the verses of Allah without knowledge from god which is hated by Allah also confirming the words of Allah

(
الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ وَعِندَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا
)صدق الله العظيم
"(Such) as dispute about the Signs of Allah, without any authority that hath reached them, grievous and odious (is such conduct) in the sight of Allah and of the Believers.
But Allah has told you to be patient and to depress your anger and bear their harm so that maybe Allah shall guide them to the straight path and they see the truth from their god and Allah said:
( ادْعُ إِلَى سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ وَجَادِلْهُمْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ ضَلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ (125)صدق الله العظيم
Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.

And also I see some of the Ansar is replying those harmful words to the unknowing people and Allah told them in the solid of his book and Allah said:
(( {
وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ
* وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ } صدق الله العظيم
Nor can goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: Then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate! (34) And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint,- none but persons of the greatest good fortune.

And peace upon the messengers and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds
the caller to Allah on true sight from him the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani

الداعي إلى الله على بصيرة من ربه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني