الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 44 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 344243444546 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 431 إلى 440 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Thank to allah subhanaho wa taala who had made us to be in the generation of the awaited imam and made us be his followers may god save u and all our brother and the ones who have an atom of mercy in their hearts I love u by Allah

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

2. افتراضي The link with the proper prayer by Quran and Imam Yemeni(peace be upon him and his family)?

Assalam Aleykum,

Can you publish here any link with the proper prayer, words and rakats by Quran and Imam Yemeni (peace be upon him and his family)?

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : MikailIbnKahf
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=22525
    انتهى الاقتباس من MikailIbnKahf
    Thank you very much! This is useful link but I didn't find there instruction of the prayer with all details which muslims must say and do while praying and conducting ablution PROPERLY. I've said word "properly" because as I know some muslims of the different sects do it slightly differently...could you please send another link? May be with a video...

4. افتراضي

Wa aleykum as salam I think thats what you asked for
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=19613

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Sumayya
    Wa aleykum as salam I think thats what you asked for
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=19613
    انتهى الاقتباس من Sumayya
    Thank you.

6. افتراضي Not dutiful who dies in the way of Allah as martyr/jihadist

Assalam Aleykum,

if a believer in Allah murdered in the way of Allah in a war or other situation of defending justice is he goes to heveanly garden as martyr or jihadist ? Although he didn't keep prayer and other muslim duties?

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة :
    wa alakom al salam wa rahmat allah wa barkato
    انتهى الاقتباس
    So those people i have mentioned in the question are not going to be in the heavenly garden even though they died fully beliveing ( in heart ) in Allah in the way of Allah in a war?

8. افتراضي

The same to you, brother. May Allah save you and our brothers. The animal itself is not a reason of corona virus and probably, it was afflicted by Allah. On the whole this animal called "flying mice" always was shown in the cinema as the true image of the evil and mysticism.

- - - Updated - - -

The same to you, brother. May Allah save you and our brothers. The animal itself is not a reason of corona virus and probably, it was afflicted by Allah. On the whole this animal called "flying mice" always was shown in the cinema as the true image of the evil and mysticism.

9. افتراضي

They dont know anything about it brother. They say that it had came from so many animals not only one but are just rumors the truth is that they don't anything of the subject or the way how it outbreaks

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

صفحة 44 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 344243444546 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions