Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - Jamadi Awwal - 1441 AH
19 - 01 - 2020 AD
06:34 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..You could never make me back down (after) taking my decision — O media-announcer Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi who wants fame, indeed notorious fame is your fame

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

O Sulaitan Al-Qudsi, Do you know the reason of your coming now after you refused our dialogue since a year and two months ago? Although we have opened for you a section for dialogue and we began with your call for the dialogue but — O Sulaitan, you refused and you escaped nearly a year and two months ago, so when you realized that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni took a decision and raised the level of dialogue exclusively with Muftis of hometowns among the Islamic populations of Arab and foreign besides the junior scholars after we gave them the opportunity for dialogue (through) fourteen years ago, and many of them have dialogue with me by anonymous names.

Importantly.. Due to the major situations in Arab area I elevated the dialogue with Mufti of each Arab or Islamic country exclusively, yet now — O Sulaitan, you came to us for dialogue, — O you the escapee since a year and two months! Since we opened a special section for you! Verily, we know the reason of your coming at this time; it is after you knew that Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni took a final decision for dialogue with Muftis of Hometowns of the populations; any Mufti of each Islamic country whether Arab or foreign, then we instructed by opening special sections for each Mufti by his name at the frontpage of our website, and after taking the decision and when the ball became at Mufti’s court of each Arab country to force them over the dialogue or their people know that their Mufties fled. Lo and behold, Sultan Al-Qudsi comes to remove the ball from the court of Muftis of Hometowns to court of Suliatan Al-Qudsi (who is only a mere media-announcer)! But I say to those who sent you after taking my decision: Surely, you will never succeed, and by no means also I would never give up my final decision the exclusive dialogue with any Mufti of Arab or Islamic country, in fact; the scholars avoided and left the opportunity to Muftis of Hometowns to face dialogue with the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because if Muftis of Hometowns believed consequently their people believe, and we took a shortcut while the ball is still at the court of Muftis of the Islamic Hometowns, so how can I give up my decision to a mere journalist media-announcer? O Sultan Al-Qudsi, we did not get arrogant against you although you are insulter of a filthy tongue, you take advantage of channels for media war against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, yet in spit that we opened a special section for you before a year and two months ago, and informing you has been accomplished before a year and two months ago, and we wrote an explanatory-statement to you before more than a year ago and we delivered it to you yet you — O Sultan, you fled since a year and two months while we waited months that you may dare (come) for the dialogue yet you refuse, and one person signed in your name then you informed us in your page that it is not you who signed and you would never have dialogue with the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then we left you alone.

The question that comes up: Why now you came for the dialogue after taking decision to make dialogue with Muftis of Hometowns yet they are still fleeing from the dialogue? Do you want me to take the ball from their court and make it in court of mere journalist media-announcer? O Sultan Al-Qudsi, indeed, your cunning can never succeed and I would never give up my decision while the ball is still at the court of Muftis of all Islamic Arab and foreign countries, so leave the ball in its court — O Sultan, surely you missed the train after waiting a year and two months, if you did not know about your section except now you would have an excuse but you know about your dedicated section from the first day we opened it and informing you been accomplished time after time again yet you refused in your page and turned away from the dialogue. O Sultan, today you come to us for the dialogue with wicked plot to the fact your heart exploded when you saw the ball of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni settled at the court of Muftis of the Islamic Hometowns also their people are watching which lion from Muftis of Hometowns would come forward for the dialogue with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? Indeed, I will never give you the chance to take the ball out from the court of senior scholars of the nation to the court of a mere media journalist, in fact the ball of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is still settled at the court of Muftis of Hometowns and I would never back down from the decision, also you and who is with you can provide any Mufti with what you deduce it from my explanatory-statements that it is an argument against me and you provide them with all the points in which you see that you have an argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and sift my explanatory-statements thoroughly you and the agitators with you also provide it to who make dialogue with me, and the important is a Mufti of any country — O Sultan. Verily, do so that a Mufti may dare (come) for the dialogue thinking of him that he will uphold the argument and we will see does trickery benefit you? And we shall see is Allah’s prophet Aaron after Moses in the Book? And we shall see whether it is correct for Allah’s prophet Aaron to say: (There is) in the casket a remaining of what Moses and I have left behind or the more correct to say: (There is) in it a remaining of what family of Moses And family of Aaron have left behind? The fact, (there is) in it what wife of Aaron has left behind from the family of his household to the fact they are families of two homes and Allah’s prophet Aaron died in the year of conquest and before casket of tranquility comes.

And I will never reply after (this) to any point so you do not make me back down from my decision to have dialogue with you after taking the decision, in fact the rspond (will be) for Mufti of any country. O Sultan and whoever is with you, provide him with all what you reached of points (from) the explanatory-statements -you and your group- twenty scholars approximately who you worked with them in meetings on a day when Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was in prison at Ansarullah, and you were rejoicing at my misfortune and you got happy with my imprisonment yet the day blackened with you on the announcing day of my coming out to the fact if good comes to me it displeases you, then disappeared those faces on which dust where darkness cover them from screen of your channel and you thought that I could never ever come out.

O Sultan, I will indeed give you fatwa with truth in regard you, no matter what you read from explanatory-statements of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni it would never enlighten your heart; in fact it will increase you impurity to your impurity because you do not search for the Truth in it, even if you recognize the Truth in it you would never follow it; you — O Sultan, to the fact you are hateful to the Truth and of those who if the Truth manifest to them indeed pride carries them to sin, perhaps your soul became soul of satan because of your hindering against path of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran while you know that it is the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, surely Allah will judge between me and your ilk with justice and He is the Best of those who decide, and subject of your section will be shut down for a while, you missed the train after taking the decision to elevate the dialogue to highest levels on level of Muftis of Hometowns of the Arab and Islamic populations, you could never fail my decision to back down from it and your plot has failed — O Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s khalifa and His servant; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=322285

اقتباس المشاركة 322285 من موضوع لن تُرجِعني عن اتّخاذ قراري يا أيّها الإعلاميّ سلطان أحمد القدسي الذي يريد الشهرة، وبِئس الشهرة شهرتك ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
24 - جمادى الأولى - 1441 هـ
19 - 01 - 2020 مـ
06:34 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=322284

لن تُرجِعني عن اتّخاذ قراري يا أيّها الإعلاميّ سلطان أحمد القدسي الذي يريد الشهرة، وبِئس الشهرة شهرتك ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للِه ربِّ العالمين، أما بعد..
هل تعلم يا سليطان القدسي أنّي أعلمُ عن سبب مجيئك الآن بعد أن رفضتَ حوارنا منذ سنة وشهرين؟ برغم أننا فتحنا لك قسماً للحوار وبدأنا بدعوتك للحوار ولكنّك رفضت يا سليطان ولذت بالفرار منذ سنة وشهرين تقريباً، وحتى إذا علمتَ أنّ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني اتّخذ القرار ورفع مستوى الحوار حصريّا مع مفتي الديار في الشعوب الإسلامية العربية والأعجمية ومن دون العلماء الصغار بعد أن أعطيناهم فرصةً للحوار أربعةَ عشرَ سنةٍ، وكثيرٌ منهم يحاورنني بأسماءٍ مستعارة.

والمهم.. فنظراً للأوضاع الكبرى على الساحة العربية رفعتُ الحوار مع مفتي كل دولة عربية أو إسلامية حصريّا، والآن يا سليطان جئتنا للحوار أيّها الفارّ منذ سنة وشهرين منذ أن فتحنا لك قسماً خاصاً! ونعلم عن سبب مجيئك في هذا التوقيت؛ وهو بعد أن علمتَ أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني اتّخذ القرار النهائي لحوار مفتي ديار الشعوب؛ أي مفتي كل دولة إسلامية سواء عربيّة أو أعجمية ثم أمرنا بفتح أقسام خاصة لكل مُفتٍ باسمه في واجهة موقعنا، وبعد اتّخاذ القرار حتى إذا أصبحت الكرة في مرمى مفتي كل دولة عربية لنجبرهم على الحوار أو يعلموا شعوبهم أنّ مفتيهم لاذوا بالفرار، فإذا سلطان القدسي يحضر حتى يُخرج الكرة من مرمى مُفتي الديار إلى مرمى سليطان القدسي (ليس إلا مجرد إعلاميٍّ)! ولكنّي أقول للذين أرسلوك من بعد اتّخاذ قراري: فلن تفلحوا ولا ولن أتنازل عن قراري النهائي الحصري لحوار أيّ مفتي دولة عربية أو إسلامية، بل العلماء جبنوا وتركوا الفرصة لمفتي الديار لمواجهة حوار الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني كون مفتي الديار إذا صدقوا صدقت شعوبهم، واختصرنا الطريق ولا تزال الكرة في مرمى مفتي الديار الإسلامية، فكيف أتنازل عن قراري إلى مجرد صحفيٍّ إعلاميٍّ؟ ولم نتكبر عليك يا سلطان القدسي برغم أنك سبّاب بذيء اللسان تستغل القنوات للحرب الإعلاميّة على الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، ورغم ذلك فتحنا لك قسماً خاصاً من قبل سنة وشهرين وتم إبلاغك قبل سنة وشهرين وكتبنا لك بياناً قبل أكثر من سنة وبلّغناك بذلك وأبيت أنت يا سلطان ولُذتَ بالفرار منذ سنة وشهرين وانتظرناك أشهراً لعلك تتجرّأ للحوار وأنت تأبى، وسجّل شخصٌ باسمك فابلغتنا في صفحتك أنّه ليس أنت من سجّلتَ وانّك لن تحاور الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ثم تركناك وشأنك.

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فلماذا الآن جئت للحوار من بعد اتّخاذ القرار لحوار مفتي الديار ولا يزالون هاربين من الحوار؟ فهل تريدني أنْ آخذ الكرة من مرماهم فنجعلها في مرمى مجرّد صحفيٍّ إعلاميٍّ؟ فلن ينجح مكرك يا سلطان القدسي ولن أتنازل عن قراري ولا تزال الكرة في مرمى مفتي كل الدول الإسلامية العربية والأعجمية، فدع الكرة في مرماهم يا سلطان فقد فاتك القطار من بعد الانتظار سنة وشهرين، ولو أنك لم تكن تعلم بقِسمك الا الآن لكان لك عذرٌ ولكنك تعلم بقِسمك المخصّص لك من أول يوم فتحناه وتم تبليغك مرة تلو الأخرى ورفضت في صفحتك وأعرضت عن الحوار، واليوم تأتينا يا سلطان للحوار بمكرٍ خبيثٍ كونه انفجر قلبك حين رأيت كرة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني مستقرّة في مرمى مفتي الديار الإسلامية وشعوبهم يترقّبون أيّ الأسد من مفتي الديار يتقدم لحوار الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فلن أعطيك الفرصة لتُخرج الكرة من مرمى كبار علماء الأمة الكبار الى مرمى مجرّد صحفيّ إعلاميّ، بل كرة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني لا تزال مستقرة الهدف في مرمى مفتي الديار ولن أتراجع عن القرار، وتستطيع أنت ومن معك أن تزودوا أيّ مفتٍ بما تستنبطونه من بياناتي أنّه حجة عليّ وتمدوهم بكافة النقاط التي ترون أنّ لكم الحجة على ناصر محمد اليماني فيها، وانخُلوا بياناتي نخلاً أنت والمرجفون معك وأمِدّوا بها من يحاورونني والمهم مفتي أيّ دولة يا سلطان، فافعلوا ذلك عسى أن يتجرأ مفتٍ للحوار ظناً منه أنه سوف يقيم الحجة وسوف نرى هل ينفعك التدليس؟ وسوف نرى هل نبيّ الله هارون من بعد موسى في الكتاب؟ وسوف نرى هل يصِحّ أن يقول نبي الله هارون: في التابوت بقية ممّن ترك آل موسى وأنا أم أنّ الأصح أن يقول فيه بقية مما ترك آل موسى وآل هارون؟ كون فيه مما تركت زوجة هارون من أهل بيته كونهم أهل بيتين وتوفي نبيّ الله هارون في عام الفتح وقبل أن يأتي تابوت السكينة.

ولن أردُّ بعدُ على أيّ نقطة حتى لا تُرجعني عن قراري لحوارك من بعد اتّخاذ القرار بل الرد على مفتي أيّ دولة، ومُدّهُ يا سلطان ومن معك بكل ما توصلتم إليه في نقاط البيانات أنت ومجموعتك عشرون عالماً تقريباً الذين كنت تعمل معهم مقابلات يوم كان ناصر محمد اليماني في السجن لدى أنصار الله وكنتم تشمتون بي وفرحتم بحبسي وأسودَ يومٍ لديكم يوم إعلان خروجي كونها أن تُصِبني حسنةٌ تسؤكم، ثم اختفت تلك الوجوه التي عليها غبرة ترهقها قترة من شاشة قناتك وظننتم أنّي لن أخرج أبداً.

ويا سلطان لسوف أفتيك بالحق في شأنك، فمهما قرأتَ من بيانات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني فلن تنير قلبك بل سوف تزيدك رجساً إلى رجسك لأنك لست تبحث فيها عن الحق، ولو علمتَ الحق فيها لما اتّبعتَه أنت يا سلطان كونك للحق من الكارهين ومن الذين لو تبيّن لهم الحق لأخذتهم العزة بالإثم، وربما أنّ روحك أصبحت روح شيطان بسبب صدّك عن سبيل البيان الحق للقرآن وأنت تعلم أنه البيان الحق للقرآن، ولسوف يحكم الله بيني وبين أمثالك بالحق وهو خير الفاصلين، ويتم إغلاق موضوع قسمك إلى حينٍ، وفاتك القطار من بعد اتّخاذ القرار لرفع الحوار لأعلى المستويات على مستوى مفتي ديار الشعوب العربية والإسلامية، فلن تخذل قراري لأرجع عنه وفشِل مكرُك يا سلطان أحمد القدسي، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني